Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private [Contract Teachings] Spiritual taught.

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He was going to meet the Hokage of The village hidden in the leaves. He was about to meet the head Uchiha of the Uchiha clan. Internally he could scream, how did he end up being taught by him? He had hung up "Please teach me something." On the school boards, and of all people the Hokage actually noticed him. He was nervous to say the least, the highest rank he had spoken to thus far was a Jounin… Not even a chief, captain or head Jounin… nope.

He went over the bandage over his arm and tilted his head. He was anxiously standing around the corner, trying to control his thoughts and emotions. More over the newfound eyes. He knew that some people often tought that Hyuuga were stock ups, maybe people who knew things better, but that wasn't the case for Nova. He only learned last week he wasn't a hawkeye but a hyuuga.

Slowly he got near the establishment and at the front he spoke. "Nova, genin rank. I am here for the lesson the Hokage Sama was going to give me!" He said it to the front guards who looked at each other and let the kid through… only problem was, that he had no idea as to where he was supposed to go. "Uhm… this place is big." After all it was his first times even in these streets. "M…mister hokage…?" He tried to call out politely.

[Topic entered]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi seemed to have been booked in for a day of teaching, it seemed that even though he was away from the Academy life would still be having him learn the harder parts, and of course have him teaching another potential student inside of the village, as he sat in the room, waiting inside of the Hokage mansion for the student to arrive, the room was quite a bit more confined than one would expect but that didn't really bother the Hokage, after all, he knew full well that he would be required to teach a more delicate subject and one that he would hold behind closed doors.

"I am in this room, first come and find me by my voice, and then grab a seat we will get started straightway with teaching you, after all, there is no point in trying to delay this lesson from my point of view, and this request came through all the correct channels"

Behind him was the clean and well-looked-after suit of armor, hanging on the stand that kept it upright, motionless, and silent for now, the table between the empty pillow and his own seat. Smoke coming from a nearby teapot as he looked toward it knowing that it has been brewing for a little bit of time, but this was the goal, to welcome the student and actually get a better understanding of them, their potential, and what they wanted to achieve, as well as teaching them something outside of their comfort zone.

"I would try and hurry up though before the tea gets cold and goes to wait, it would be a shame for your first impression to be one of not knowing your way to your meeting place, and of course being late wouldn't go down well either in all honesty."

[Topic Entered]
[TWC: 302/1,500]

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
' This room... can he be vaguer?' he thought to himself before he started to look for a moment and decided it was time to try something else. He would close his eyes for a moment before opening them. He would combine it... sound with sight. He used his byakugan to see better and soon found the room where the other was in. He even heard about not knowing where exactly he was supposed to meet up and all that. Which he thought was a bit unfair since all he had gotten was a clanhouse. "There..." He muttered as he started to walk towards the room. You could hear his small feet echo on the floors, the soft creaks as he made his way. Once he actually reached the room, he would stop the eyes and thus their effect and announce himself. "Nova, sir. Coming in." He was always polite in these things and after that opened up the door.

After he closed the door he would take a quick glance through the room. ' This is a neat room, not too much inside of it... Armor on a stand... not to mention this suit looks very neat and well-kept. He has a teapot near him which still has smoke coming from it... Indicating I am still in time.' He noticed a few other things but went directly towards the seat. Something told him in his mind that there was a trick of some sort... Since there obviously something missing from this room. Yet he couldn't really pinpoint what that was to be.

mft: 264

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi looked at the Genin who had entered his home with his own request, it was strange to see people requesting an audience with him, most of the time nowadays he seemed to just be a last-minute thought or an obstacle to signing something, but this person had come directly to him in order to get a result that they wanted, something that they needed more like in this situation. As he studied them for a few seconds as they grabbed a seat, he allowed a pleasant smile to cross his lips as he began the conversation deciding instead to just come straight to the point.

"Some tea?"

He picked the teapot up in his hands and poured two cups of it allowing one of the cups to be slid towards the much younger Shinobi of the village. Taking a few moments to let the liquid cool down from the steam that was radiating from the cup he brought his attention back to the conversation at hand and to make sure the conversation flowed at a pace and purpose that he was happy with.

"So Nova, let me ask then I saw the request but at the same time, I figured that in person it would be easier to ask the questions. So what makes you want this meeting, what is your purpose, and what do you want to get out of this, take time to think about this question before we begin, after all, you need to make sure that you are doing the right thing behind this and not just because its something to do."

Takeshi took the cup up and drank the liquid, feeling the green tea warming his mouth in those few moments. He let the silence linger between the two of them allowing Nova to consider what had been asked before responding to the questions.

[TWC: 612/1,500]

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
That the other started a conversation struck him a little odd. But it was a welcomed sensation anyway. He would smile back at the man as he took the tea from him.

"So Nova, let me ask then I saw the request but at the same time, I figured that in person it would be easier to ask the questions. So what makes you want this meeting, what is your purpose, and what do you want to get out of this, take time to think about this question before we begin, after all, you need to make sure that you are doing the right thing behind this and not just because its something to do."
He looked towards his tea with that question, trying to figure out what would be the best course of action to take. But in the end, he said in his mind; 'fudge it.'
"Life is the most difficult exam. Many people fail because they try to copy others, not realizing that everyone has a different question paper. That is something my dad always says to me to stay true to myself. To stay true to myself is to give my teammates a good opportunity to come back home from a mission. To get back to their loved ones, I know how it is to not have that. I want to shield them from having that... I want to become stronger for their sake. So that they have come to rely on." He spoke in response to the Hokage and would look at him with a serious expression, only then to realize he was almost forgetting his tea. Quickly he would take a sip and he was pleasantly surprised with the aroma of the tea.

"I am aware that when people get hurt, they learn to hate. When people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow, but how you grow is up you oneself. That being said... I lost two mothers, I do not know my real father, but my father figure and my brother... They are my everything. I know how it is to lose people, one to a cause that is out of reach, one because of the gate attacks. I want to become stronger, so that, that won't happen again... That they won't have to suffer how we did... That is kind of all sir."

"May I ask... what kind of tea is this sir?" He asked after he had gotten a response to keep the conversation flowing at the same time.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi sipped on his tea as he listened to the newcomer, taking in all the information that was being given, his eyes never moved from the person sitting in front of him as he listened to the words being spoken, loss, hope, and even a dream, goals that were admirable and the wanting to get stronger in order to make sure that he could protect someone now that was something that he could admit was a good cause, he would even consider it to be a slightly noble one, but sometimes power wasn't always the answer to just get stronger, and a quick way to power could also cause issues.

"All admiral goals I guess, but the real question is what do you want that power to take, what form do you want it to mold itself into, and how do you want to develop this? After all lots of different ways and options would be open to you in the future, a Kinjutsu, a deal with a Contract. Or to just start to learn more and more Jutsu as well After all that is something that we all do every day, so the real question that needs to be asked the one that you need to ask yourself, is right here what are you after?"

He allowed the point to linger in the air, whispering around and settling as he took another sip from his drink after all this would be the main point of coming here, and he needed the honest answer. He listened to the last question regarding the tea that they were drinking and answered it directly.

"Oh that is just green tea from one of the stalls inside of the village, I do find after a long day's work that it can be quite relaxing to enjoy a drink in the garden like this."

[TWC: 922/1500]

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"All admiral goals I guess, but the real question is what do you want that power to take, what form do you want it to mold itself into, and how do you want to develop this? ... " It seemed like the child was already thinking to far ahead, to much about it while in fact it was rather easy... Then again, a moment of his past contract flashed in his mind as a memory.
flashback said:
"Lulu! Why are you being so difficult for a stick? A stick is a stick right?!" And once more a stick was thrown to the side, rejected by the monkey who used one frequent as a training weapon. " No! Not true, a stick isn't just a stick. It needs to be fitting for me, it needs to help me in combat not restrict me by breakig. And it needs to have a good whack-factor." And that was when they spoke long about it.

" So... I guess i need to concider your things a bit more too... I guessed you guys just used everything and nothing to fight with."
" Noo.. we all have our own likes, we all have our own visions on things, but we do support you all if not serve. But we still have our own way of thikning and alike." Lulu spoke and would look towards the weapon the child had. " Same with that no?" that was when it hit him.

" As long as they are happy with the form they take... I don't mind if it's armor, for example my weaker arm, if it's a pendant of their liking, heck even Ink would be a good fit. As long as they are happy with the choice. After all, they are a part of you. If we are speaking about the contract that is sir." He then thought for amoment, the question about tea was soon answered and he made a mental note about that.

" Sir... I heard you could possible teach a Tsukuyomi contract. My question is, could I be one of the few you could teach them to? I would love their aid, in combat and in companionship."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to sit there in silence while the child was talking, it seemed that they had a lot to say in a lot of words with no really answer to the question, it was a good way to avoid answering the question and a delicate way of doing so as well. Yet here the two of them were having the conversation at this time, it seemed she wanted a contract, and of course a rare contract at that, it caught the Hokage by surprise in those few moments of course. Right now he had to weigh his options up and figure out what the best option would be.

"So you want to make a friend of a contract instead of just using it as a weapon, that seems like something rather different than the normal requests. I will be honest it's not a bad cause at all, and something that I rarely see I think a noble cause, though that isn't for me to judge as I can only say that it is an admirable cause and goal and that it a bit of a different way of approaching this subject rather than just here give me a contract I want to become stronger which is what we normally hear. So what do you say on this matter?"

Takeshi waited as the hanging suit of armor moved from the stand it was on, coming to a rest as if a sitting person beside the Hokage, the strings and fastening of the armor moving it like a person as it took a seat next to Takeshi facing towards the student.

"I am not sure, I wonder as always if there is an alternative motive for this, or if there is something that the boy is not telling us after all words are easy to speak would you not agree?"

"Indeed this is sometimes the case"

[TWC: 1,238/1,500]

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"What is so odd about it..? If you become friends, you can learn to trust and play into each other." He spoke from a child's perspective, after all, he still was one. "If you cannot trust each other... Then how can you help each other..? You can do it in a master way. Do this, do that. No, you did it wrong it should be this... But if you are best of the best friends, you eventually can fill each other's senses, fill up each other actions... I had that almost with my past contract." He spoke as if it was true, if they became friends, then that could blossom into a lot more. That was when he heard Takeshi talk about 'So what do you say on it..' And he looked at the armor coming to life.

"A-ah...' He was a bit speechless at first, after all, you didn't see every single day an armor move around on it's own, but moments later he would be in awe. "oh my... This is so cool!" He would comment and watch the armor. Fighting badly the urge to just stand up and look all around it.

"But... What shouldn't I tell..?" He asked them to see what they wanted to hear. "if... you want me I can tell you my boring life..? If that eases up any situations or remarks..?"

wc; 1`500+

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi listened to the words being spoken for a few moments as he nodded to the suit of armor, it seemed that what had been considered here would be approved by the suit of armor, the bond between the two of them allowing them to speak without actually having a conversation out loud or even having to have that conversation with each other. It seemed that they were both in agreement at least now for the most part, and he knew full well that he was past the point of conversation, he wasn't actually required to have this conversation.

"So be it, but be warned you break your word, or your pact with one of us, and we will be gone, we do not waste time and your drive and willingness to learn and grow with us would be the only way to maintain the agreement. So with that said sign this document and you will be granted the ability to summon one of our kind into life"

The suit of armor produced a scroll in front of the younger boy, names, and signs scribbled on it from those that had come before it was clear that others had signed this contract and he was being given that same opportunity. It would be down to them if they wanted to take this responsibility or not. As the contract waited patiently it was clear that the option had been granted and access to this unique contract was being granted a rare ability after all to anyone that wanted to take upon these contracts. Rewarding yet at the same time requiring a strong bond between both the Contract and the Signer.

[Tsukiyomi taught]
[TWC: 1,517/1,500]

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The boy was in awe that he had gotten this opportunity, the armor seemed to be doing something... And all Nova could think about was the fact that he was speaking mentally with Takeshi. That is what he had done with his past contract too. He was a little scared to be judged like this, especially since they didn't seem to be all that interested otherwise as they both weren't asking any questions... That was until he heard one of them speak again.
"So be it, but be warned you break your word, or your pact with one of us, and we will be gone, we do not waste time and your drive and willingness to learn and grow with us would be the only way to maintain the agreement. So with that said sign this document and you will be granted the ability to summon one of our kind into life"

Wait... so he... He did get this opportunity, he did get the thing he wanted from here? He was a little baffled to speak until he found his voice again. He looked at the scroll in front where he found names and signs and all kind on it. He would smile a bit brighter once more and look how they had all signed it previous and copy the mannerism but with his own name and signature. "Thank you, I will take good care of them!" He would make a deep bow to the both of them before looking back to them, little unsure of what to do now, but he was kind of sure he wouldn't need to soak up much time from both of them.

"Once I get along good with my contract, I would like to have an opportunity to show him, to show how far we have gotten as a team then." He asked before he would excuse himself to take a leave.

[wc: +1500]
[ topic left unless stopped]
[ooc; thank you1!!! ]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back