Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Countryside exploration [Passport Request]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The snow fell rather lightly today as he trekked towards the Raikage’s tower. While he was a special jounin, he still had traveling rules to abide by and so he went to get a passport. He could not help, but think about what had occurred the other night. While Kushin might have repaired his rib cage, Daisuke could not tell what actions his sennin might take to rectify the situation. After all the rumors he heard about the green-haired beast, the chief grew more and more worried. He grew worried not for Kushin’s sake, since he could handle himself, but over what might happen to Masao and Kitsune.

He still had no idea where they were at the moment and the chief figured that he needed to become stronger in order to be of more assistance. Strangely enough that is exactly what Daisuke needed, assistance...not from other ninja but from another species living in the wild. Hell, at this point Daisuke might need to help of two separate species located in different areas of lightning country.

He arrived at the tower and made his way to the receptionist’s desk, ready to apply for a passport using the appropriate information. This was not his first time and so he imagined the process would go rather smoothly. "Hello, how are you doing today? My name is Kaguya Daisuke, medical chief of the hospital and wanted to request a passport for my upcoming medical research on the various unknown plants or herbs which could be revolutionary to medicine in general. ", he said. Short, sweet, and to the point, sort of.
Name: Kaguya Daisuke, Medical Chief

Reason for travel: To explore the countryside for new and unusual herbal ingredients for new various medicines or medical usage. Also, to build relationships with unlikely allies native to the countryside. (I would like to use this passport for all future contract search attempts. This way, I don’t have to keep requesting for one (spamming this board) if I fail.)

Expected destinations: Monumentum Deo and/or Solum de Asphodelus

Expected duration of travel: Once every two months. After each search, I immediately return to cloud since I have obligations as a chief.

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nayarko_Avatar.jpg

[Secretary? Really?!]​
“Hai, Oniiiii-CHAN!” exclaimed the silvery-haired receptionist sitting behind the desk in response. Daisuke’s request and introduction had been extremely reasonable and filled with information, and so of course the response to such intelligence would be utter slapdash nonsense! Or at least, that’s what happened when Hayata Shin’s normal receptionist was out, the Main Branch Sennin was in prison, the ANBU Sennin had just committed dramatic jigai, and the Medical Sennin was a complete and total bastard. Or at least that’s what his fans thought, anyway. The bottom line was that Shin’s normal girl was out and Masao’s illegally-immigrated demon-of-a-personal-assistant was filling in for her.

“What do you want to study herbs for, when all you have to do to gain more HP is wash a hardy Harspud!?” questioned the girl enthusiastically, before pulling what looked like a turnip out of her pocket and slamming it down on the desk in front of the chief. As she crossed her arms, the root-vegetable-looking-thing rolled over and started to walk on four stubby limbs across the desk, sniffing along its surface for crumbs or whatever Harspuds usually ate.

“And if you want to have more, all you have to do is juice it!” exclaimed the girl, before whipping a cleaver out of her unseen pocket and bringing it down on the creature. The knife bisected the creature neatly down the middle, and she quickly took up the halves and squeezed a dark red liquid into a set of cups nearby, offering one to Daisuke.

“But I suppose if you want a passport that badly, then fine, go into the mountains and leave your cute little imouto all alone, nii-chan,” she pouted, whipping out a blank passport and making the appropriate stamps on its front pages. She slid the booklet across the desk. “Don’t tell me your imouto never did anything for you!”

[Sorry about the delay. Passport granted!]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Daisuke was taken aback by the the appearance of receptionist, but who was he to judge the age qualifications within the Raikage tower. Daisuke had to admit that the girl was a darling though a little strange, but who wasn’t in this crazy shinobi world humanity lived in. Daisuke was glad to make an acquaintance nonetheless.

She asked a rather interesting question to which Daisuke responded, "Well, if I can find new plants then rather is a chance of creating new and interesting medicines for the people of Kumogakure...and my friends whenever they go on a mission. And if I so happen to run into a person or creature of interest, I’ll try and persuade them to our side." He then watched the receptionist pull out what seemed to be a turnip and stared while it grew legs and mobility.

"What the ?" he added as she cut it in half and squeezed the juices into a cup. "Aw! That’s just...wrong." he thought as he gladly declined the cup and added, "No thanks. I’m okay." He stood eagerly as she processed the work and pouted cutely before handing him the passport. "Thank you very much, and I won’t forget this. You have a blessed day now.", he said as he took the passport and went back the way he came.

Now that he possessed the proper documentation, the chief knew he was one step closer to helping his captured comrades. "First, I need to get back my canine companions. Next, try and make a pact with another species as well. Third, continue to create more paths to strengthen my power. Fourth, train my pupil Junko to assist me in battle. Fifth, find a dark sage and gain better curse seals. Finally, get back Masao and Kitsune. Kill any bear shinobi in my way. Hoshikage trash. Then again, Masao and Kitsune aren't pushovers. They will probably try to escape on their own. Might succeed as well.", he thought as he continued on. It seemed that Daisuke had grown to greatly dislike the country of Bear since his mission with Masao and until he saw both his comrades returned safely to cloud, he reasoning remained valid.

[OOC: Oh, sorry. I didn’t know you posted. Thanks, Masao! I appreciate it. ]

[topic left unless stopped]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back