Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Darkness and Decisions [Dual Contract Search]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A sinister smile would surface on the face of this creature before them as she had been given permission from the younger boy's guardian of this journey. She could not wait to see if this young man would be capable of satisfying her appetite and desires in many ways. Of course, she was going to play around with him initially because everyone enjoyed a good teaser before they got into the main attraction of the evening. But before she could get her hands or mind onto little Juko, his guardian had to go on a long spiel with her before seeming to turn to the blonde and giving him some words of encouragement. Either way, she was slightly annoyed by this all as a vein appeared on her face throughout this process, but for the most part, she kept her composure and definitely made sure to not go nuclear in front of them. She knew that there was no point in doing so since they were in her home and she had them right where she needed them physically, mentally, emotionally, and psychologically; though, she had to admit that Takeshi was being a little bit of a pain in not showing any signs of worry, concern, or fear being in this graveyard. He actually seemed to be at peace and right at home standing here while his partner was likely pissing down both legs and wishing that he could go home and burrow his head into his mommy's lap or chest.

In any case, this long and quite honestly boring process would eventually wrap up and this is when that smile on her face grew even bigger almost like the cheshire cat. She finally was going to have some fun, but before she did, she wanted to reassure the Uchiha and get a little bit of a dig into him. She would focus her attention on the Uchiha as she spoke: "As I mentioned before, you are allowed to watch and observe if you cannot trust me, Takeshi. I would invite you to join, but I wouldn't want to tire you out or have someone back in your village upset at you for being forced to do as I requested. So, sit back and enjoy the show! You may even learn something from Juko here that you could apply to your own relationships." A little wink would be given at the end of her dialogue at him as he wanted to simply be a pervert by watching the show unfold in front of him. There was nothing wrong with this since nobody was around to catch him in the act, but he was likely going to have to interrupt at one point and that was going to be such a nuisance.

But, there was nothing that she could truly do about it until it did happen. Thus, she would simply turn her attention to the young one with virgin blood in him and begin to speak to him with seduction dancing in her eyes: "As for you, it's time to show us what you are capable of doing, Juko. I demand that you take off your clothes and throw them to the side because you have a lot to show me before I am done with you." It was an odd request in a location like this, but she was a reaper after all and that meant that she was into some strange things to put it mildly. In actuality, it was going to be interesting to see how he reacted and that is why she decided to demand that he do as she asked. After all, it wasn't going to cause any issues if he simply stripped himself down and pleased the entity that was in front of him, right? That would likely get them on the right track if he did as was requested which is what they both wanted, right?

In any case regardless of how he reacted, she would decide to throw a barrage of questions at him before he could respond to her initial request. They were something along the following: "What is your full name? What is your blood type? How old are you? Why did you come with Takeshi? Last but not least, have you ever seen a woman's body in perfect form?"

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to stand there for a few seconds as he looked at the reaper, it was clear that her interest was not in him but Takeshi didn’t like the feel that this situation was going down as he allowed himself to stand still and just relax he allowed nature to start to drag into him as he gave nothing away it seemed that the newest abilities that he had learned where finally coming into effect and he wasn’t about to stop now as he used this strength to the maximum as he allowed himself to just enjoy the situation and allow it to take shape it seemed he would be having to use LL Cool War after all though this would be the combination of the two of them.

Takeshi allowed the nature energy to flow as he continued to lean still against the concreate post that he was standing at, as he allowed his eyes to make contact on the reaper and keeping that eye contact all the time making sure he never let Juko out of his sight. As he allowed himself to linger for a few seconds feeling the energy as it pulsed threw his body as he used it to open up a new ability that was never known fully of anyone’s true intention it seemed that the Uchiha was always on guard and he would make sure that no matter what happened here Juko would return home to leaf, as he allowed himself to stand dormant ready to spring into action if it was required.

I put my trust fully into you here Juko, this is your path to walk, you’re the only one who will be able to walk threw this path and answer the questions. I know you are capable choose what to do, will you stand firm with your resolve or back down, that I cannot answer but know that what ever choice you make we stand together and I brought you here to test you. It seemed that this door is your one to walk threw and I will not interfere with it ever.

Takeshi still stood silent as he didn’t say a word instead he prepared himself to merge with the turtle, borrow the strength of the contract that he had already found. He wanted to use the strength that it had and allow it to be borrowed for now, and in this place he knew that the better cursed energy that flowed threw his veins would be useful and Takeshi was going to make sure he took advantage of it, as well as his friendship with LL Cool War that had already got him out of a difficult situation before and he hoped it would do the same if it was required again.

At the same time it seemed that Rin and the Zombie crew where just relaxing and chilling out, it was not anything major but they had pretty much given up on the idea of having to get threw this door, he wasn’t about to have them fight when it seemed that the door was able to hold them at bay in a split second. Rin seemed more contempt with just sitting around and relaxing with the zombies making some sounds every now and then. It seemed Rin was just going to sit back and relax without using anything or doing anything towards the door that could effect it in that second.

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Despite having followed the conversation taking place between Takeshi and the mysterious woman Juko felt nevertheless quite shocked when she continued with her harassment towards him by asking him to strip nude in front of her and his teacher. What? Did she just really ask me to take off ALL of my clothes? Here? In front of TakeshI and her, a complete Stranger? Juko felt as if his emotions were riding a rollercoater. One moment it all seemed like a grand test and his excitement rose as he prepared himself to take on an unknown enemy and the next moment things bordered on the ridiculous. With Takeshi having taken him along with little to no explanation at all there had been little time to adapt for the young academy student. And the way he was now relaxing behind him, seemingly entirely at ease in this strange and even creepy environment, did little to help Juko figure out the why, where and what was going on. Only when the female person aimed more questions towards him did the boy feel something like relief. Those were questions he could deal with, questions that made sense considering the fact that they didnt exactly know each other. Those were questions that any foreign teacher might have asked him at the academy or on a mission. That is, with the exception of the last one... but then again, its nonsense like that, that i excel in, dont i?
Grinning at the woman Juko raised his stance somewhat. It seemed that no immediate attack was going to happen any time soon.
Alllright, you couldve started with this from the very beginning, you know? Introduction and such, people usually do that when they meet for the first time, rather than in the middle of a conversation. He began, ignoring the request she had voiced first. There was no way hed strip here of all places, unless forced. MY name, is Sugihira Juko, pleased to meet you.... He purposely left the end of the sentence open, hoping to glean atleast some of the other persons identity, altough he doubted hed get any answer on that. Who ever that woman ware, the black wraps concealing her face, and in fact all of her body, made it pretty obvious that she did not actually intend to reveal herself just yet. After all, what other reason to shroud oneself in black. Altough i am still at a loss why shed bring a scythe to a graveyard...
Of course Juko had heard of foreign Shinobi using strange and weird weaponry, but still. A scythe seemed not weird but straight up hindering in the given environment.
My Blood type...eh.. thatd be i think Type B. Youll have to excuse, i dont care much for that sorta stuff... Im 11 Years old and... One of his brows rose in a parody of confusion. ...i have of course not yet seen "a woman's body" in perfect form. I doubt my parents would...
The youngling stopped for a second as his thoughts travelled back through time and space to a moment when he was not standing in a graveyard but rather in his own room. A woman with familiar yet hazy facial features was towering above him, speaking harsh words that his young mind could not remember. It even seemed, that the longer he looked at her face and tried to recognize the familiar haircut, the mole on her chin and above her brow and the dark, brown eyes, the less clear the image became.
Correcting himself he continued. I mean, why would i.
Before he continued he made sure to show his pretended disgust and step back a bit from the big skull and the person seated atop of it. Could it... could it be... your a pervert? Or is it that your lonely? I mean, if your constantly here... He looked to each side and lifted his hands, palms facing the gray dead sky. No wonder one gets weird, you should come with us to the village, im sure you could meet a handsome man...
If you look anything like how you sound under that black hood that is...
WC: 695​

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Things were not going according to plan for the figure clad in black and a sense of frustration was formulating inside of her. She had made a simple request to the younger one known as Juko, but it seemed that he was ignoring the request almost like he had no idea what was going to happen to him. Now, she had some options here that she could do towards the younger shinobi since he decided to not listen and was being a bad boy who would need to be punished. However, she chose against many of them as they were too risque to try on a young boy who likely didn't even know why he was out in a graveyard right now while his sensei practically knew why or so she thought. For now, she would stay away from the chaos and surprises that she was capable of doing and simply jump off her skull-shaped structure and approach the boy.

While she approached him, both of them would be capable of seeing a purplish aura surrounding her body as that devilish smirk on her face continued to showcase itself. She had walked with her scythe in her one hand while her other hand stayed at her side in clear sight so they knew that she was not up to anything suspicious. It would not take her too long however to be standing right in front of the boy as she placed her free hand onto his shoulder since she towered over him. The feel of the hand, if Juko was paying enough attention to it, would feel almost like a human one as it wasn't bony at all, but he would not be able to tell if she had a pulse or not. He also would not be able to tell what she exactly looked like as her clothing covered almost her entire appearance barring her nose and mouth. Twas quite sad really that he couldn't see what she looked like because she could be a saint like Jeanne d'arc or a devil like Elizabeth Báthory or Carmilla. In any case, she would speak to him once again and request the same thing once more: "Are you going to take off your clothes for me or am I going to have to force you to do it? I do not want to harm a child, but if I must, I will. I am not lonely, but I am damned to this place until the right individual can save me from this Hell that I endure on a daily basis. That is why I want to see if you are the one, Juko."

As she had been talking, a mighty roar would surface behind Takeshi before a weapon would slam onto the ground shaking the area and shattering some of the tombstones that met this weapon. If he turned around, he would see an abnormally-large creature wearing golden armor with a look of anger on its face as it was fuming at the mouth. It did not speak, but its aura was giving off murderous intentions as it roared once more at the three of them and slammed its weapon's butt onto the ground. In some aspects, it appeared to look like a canine-like creature based on its facial structure, but if one read the history books that were likely available in a library in the village, they would be able to depict that this creature appeared to be an shinigami or a god of death. What would Takeshi do since his ally and friend was preoccupied with this mysterious woman who had kept her hand on his shoulder while looking at the creature causing a ruckus?
maxresdefault.jpg

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi watched the situation that was unfolding on him he allowed himself to sit back and just relax and chill out for a few seconds pondering on how to reply to this situation, it seemed that Juko was on his own though he hated that though he leaned back and wondered to see what was happening. Takeshi knew full well that this ball would be in Juko court as he sighed to himself, he tilted his head slightly as he wondered how Juko was keeping his cool but that was something he knew would have to be a key feature of what had made the boy noticed around the place.

It seemed that his peace and quiet was about to be interrupted with the crashing sound and roar it made the ANBU Sennin turn around and look at the massive hulk of a creature that was before him, it seemed his weapon was already in his grips and his eyes showed the menacing intent that was behind them. Takeshi allowed a small smile to come to his lips, it seemed that he had finally found what he had come here for, something with absolute power and anger that was uncontrollable this was something that Takeshi longed for in this situation and he wouldn’t just ignore it.

“Juko, you keep company with the lady, I will see what this guy wants as well as if he has a name, don’t worry about it your doing great. Just remember to be alert and don’t stray from the path you choose, I will be right back. At least have some fun it seems that your one is talking, mine is just roaring at me. This could be an interesting day.”

In that split second the spoke cleared and behind Takeshi stood the ten foot tall figure of a giant turtle as he looked around for a split second, LL Cool War glanced around before allowing its eyes to focus on the threatening figure that was in front of them. Takeshi smiled to his old friend in that split second before he spoke LL Cool War was already getting involved in the conversation.

“Takeshi, last time you promised me food where is it man, your letting me down.”

“Sorry I know look I got this bar of chocolate on me that’s about it buddy? Can we get food another time I need your help right now?”

“You want me to fight the scary thing in return for food. Fine but you are buying”

LL Cool War procedud to square up to the newcomer its massive body bulky and ready though the mind inside of the body was still of a young child nothing more and nothing less, watching his freind one shot that chocolate bar into his mouth, not even savouring the taste before it was gone. Takeshi allowed himself to sigh out and not agreeing to the terms his old friend had offered. It seemed that he always was out of pocket and food when he brought LL Cool War around. Takeshi turned his attention towards the beast as he allowed his hand to come up over his shoulders, though he would not show aggression he allowed the black bladed sword to slip free from its holster as he continued to walk forward. The blade came into his hand as he brought it down, so the tip was against the ground as he stood before the massive creature that seemed to have come towards them unknown to him. He wondered how something so big walked so quietly but it was their realm that they were in and Takeshi wasn’t about to argue these types of things with the fighting beast that stood in front of him.

“So are we going to talk this out, or is that weapon of yours going to start swinging, I fancy a bit of a chat personally, but your domain so your rules what will it be?”

Takeshi waited for an answer his whole body prepared to move if it was required, the tip of his sword still pointing down to the ground as the blade shimmered slightly in his hand, it seemed that his body language was completely open and he didn’t want to give the newcomer any doubt that they were here to talk, as he waited patiently for a reply the back of his mind wondering how Juko was doing.

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Juko cautiously watched the blackclad woman as she slowly came closer to him, purple energy streaming from her like steam from a fresh cake. Her scythe was lifted to her side with the other free hand showing its palm to Takeshi and the boy, as if she was trying to signal the duo that she was not going to harm them. Of course this just made the boy even more wary, considering the place and timing this seemed like the most obvious starter to an attack and his one hand slowly crept backwards to his pouch where he had stored his kunai. If you do one more step towards me... lady.. i swear, be it a test or not i will stab you... thats what you get for trying to scare me, if anyone is at fault its you two... As the stranger came closer and closer without any attempt at attacking him the boy somewhat relaxed and even allowed her to place her free hand on his shoulder. He looked up to her and twitched upon seeing the dark shadow that fell on her face, hiding everything apart from her nose and full lips. It wasnt before she began speaking that he scowled.
What is it with her and me taking off my clothes??
Trying to step out of her grip Jukos face displayed a grimace full of denial. Why should i take off my clothes for you?? His hand tightened around the kunai in his pouch as he contemplated attacking her. While he assumed that his chances were slim, after all she was an adult and someone Takeshi apparently knew, which ment she was probably atleast at the rank of a jounin, he was not going to just randomly strip for some stranger in a graveyard. Not without a sufficiently good reason that was. He opened his mouth to continue. How would a kid stripping save you from this place anyway? Its not like... His answer was rudely interrupted when the ground suddenly shook all around him making some of the smaller tombstones fall over. Stones broke and shards rained on Juko from behind him. Turning his head halfway around Juko catched a glimpse at the hellish beast that had risen seemingly from the ground itself. Its weird dog-head reminded Juko of the ninken that the clanmembers of the Inuzuka used yet, somehow it did not seem to be as friendly as those.
At the same time Takeshi adressed Juko and asked him to continue his talk with the woman as he would take care of the strange beast. Before Juko's eyes a huge cloud of smoke suddenly appeared withhin wich a tall turtle appeared, which seemed to talk with Takeshi. Is that one of these contract summons ive heard off? Ill have to ask Takeshi about that after we get away from here...
His eyes flicked back to the woman. That is, IF we get away from here....
WC: 491​

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In the infamous words of Jim Ross of WWE, business is about to pick up here! It was certainly true as Takeshi was dealing with this beast that seemingly was trying to cause destruction where it stood as he was trying his best to rationalize with the oddity. Unfortunately for him, this creature didn't want to sit around and have a civil conversation as it roared once again before its eyes began to glow a whitish aura. As soon as the roar subsided, the creature swung its giant weapon once again and crashed it into the mere inches from the green-haired Uchiha and his custom summon who the contract moderator gave him from his previous contract search. It appeared the dog-shinigami-whatever one wants to call it was toying around as it had not exactly been going on a killing spree or trying to harm them; it was almost like it was trying to get a stir from the two of them to see if they would react to its challenge or if they were going to stand there passive and twiddle their thumbs at him. Once again after it slammed its weapon into the ground, it would emit another loud roar and stomp its feet causing the ground to give off a small tremor. The creature would just snarl as it stared at them and waited to see what they would do against it if anything.

As for Juko, he was dealing with this odd reaper-like creature who was grinning menacingly at him who continually asked him to take off his clothes for reasons that he was likely too young to ever understand. However, the entrance of this "god of death" was the perfect opportunity for her to do as she wanted. While the boy was distracted from the creature that made its presence know, she would stick a syringe into the boy's neck that would contain the ingredients to relax the muscles and cause the victim to become fatigue. The child was unfortunately unable to stop the effects of the "shot" as she would pick him and put him over her shoulders as she looked at the Uchiha and simply said: "I will take care of Juko. You take care of your new friend and come find us when you are done, Uchiha. Tootles!" As she turned away from the green-haired fellow, a devilish grin smiled on her face as she walked further into the graveyard and the dense fog would elope them both as they were heading off to a fun place known as the crypt. It would not take them long to get there due to various reasons and when they did, she would lean the boy against the wall and sit opposite of him waiting for him to awake. They were going to have so much fun when he woke up and came to his senses, she could not wait.

Meanwhile back in the actual graveyard as the alliance of the Cool War and Uchiha stared down their opponent, there was stirring within the fog as the moans and groans of the damned were calling out. One had to wonder what their intentions would be with Takeshi and LL Cool War, but for now, they should be safe from harm and what not. However, they had best be on their guard as the fog was thick and it made visibility terrible putting them at a definitive disadvantage especially in an unknown area. What would they do and more importantly, what would Juko do when he came to his senses?

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to watch as the blade comes inches from his face in that split second, he allowed himself to stand silent and dormant it seemed that they had been tested as it had not attacked them straight away, it didn’t seem to have any plans to go all out either, it seemed that things where getting interested between him and the new person that arrived at this place. Takeshi allowed himself to stand still as he made eye contract with the Shinigami. Takeshi stepped into the reach of the creature his blade coming up and stay inches from the chest of the dog like creature.

“I’m not a violent man but I will not take threats lightly, we can start talking or we can start fighting either way I will respond to both, but that is down to you to decide which one matters more to you. I have seen death gods before and I know how powerful your minds are, what turns behind them you act like a savage but that is just a look that you have. Under that is a quite cunning creature that is what I want to get to know.”

Takeshi watched as the smoke came around him, he allowed a sigh to come to his lips as he knew full well that things was slowly shifting not a good position for him. Trying to figure a way out of this Takeshi allowed his eyes to glance around trying to have a look at the options in front of him as well as what would be the best course of action right now to avoid fighting when he could not see. The Uchiha glanced to his old friend, LL Cool War had come this far with him and he would make sure that they stayed together.

“LL Cool War cover my back and I will cover yours, lets try and not let ourselves get caught out here, remember protect yourself if you have an attack coming your way and let’s try and make the most of this situation. We have trained for times like this, lets show what our training has managed to get us threw”

“Seems like a plan to me, I don’t like how quick the smoke rolled in, something about this is not sitting right with me, he probably went into hiding it would be something I would do, use this to my own advantage.”

It seemed that with Juko now gone out of the way to another place he was at he would be on his own, it crossed Takeshi’s mind really quickly that they had both been left on their own to deal with what they had encountered, though he knew full well things would be heating up. Juko would stay on the Sennin’s mind, he promised the boy protection now with him gone it seemed that he would have to deal with this situation before trying to find the student he had brought along for this trip.

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Looking at Takeshi facing the weird creature that had arisen from the graveyards thick fog, Juko couldnt stop himself from imagining himself fighting on the same level as the greenhaired man. That thing is humonguoohh... A sudden prick in his nape scrambled his thoughts right as he was about to finish it. Whathis nnnng n... His tongue suddenly felt like a wet stone in his mouth and despite his hardest attempts to form words it lay limp like a dead salamander. Before he even got the time to wonder about what was going on, darkness engulfed him seeping into ever little crevice of his brain like fresh rain on dry ground.

The next time that Juko opened his eyes he was floating in black emptiness. Before him were two faces, seemingly hanging in the same nothingness as him. Where the hell am i? Where is everything!? Takeshi! Sir! Panic threatened to overrun him as he franctically tried to look for light or a familiar presence. However even looking down on his own hands didnt give him any results, his own body was either invisible or otherwise hidden by the darkness. Is this a trick? Are you doing that Woman!? Release me!! Shutting his eyes he tried to perform kai but even then nothing changed. It was only after several moments that the darkness in front of him lightly cleared up until it tourned into a grayish smudge in his vision. Two dark stripes slowly solidified in front of him, slowly blurrying at their edges until their silhouettes flowed into something resembling human faces.
Who are you! Stop that nonsense! This is no joke anymore!
Reaching out with both hands he tried swimming towards the two faces, to no avail. However his movement seemed to have triggered something int he blurred forms as the subtle changes in the lights and shadows created the illusion of movement in the faces.
Shortly afterwards he could hear their voices, however it sounded as if they were coming from a great distance or from withhin a greater source of water.
That kid... weak... we should... the academy... The first voice to speak sounded like a woman and seemed somewhat familiar to Juko, even if he couldnt pinpoint where exactly he had heard it before. ..'dnt leave... others... will grow... try it!... When the second voice spoke up Juko raised an eyebrow. Its way louder than the other, but also weirdly familiar... i wonder what they are arguing about?
Alright, you can stop now, its really fascinating and all that but i dont really want to watch a movie now...? Once more he tried wiggling his way out of this weird situation, but the darkness stayed and so he was forced to stay where he was and watch the two people talk. We really.... try it... it... dangerous!... die... they find us... The woman sounded extremely worried and for some reason Juko gained the image of a medieval looking geisha who was talking to her secret lover about their neverending love and plan to escape their clans. Except for the part about the academy... that is somewhat weird...
Since there didnt seem to be a way for him to escape this vision he decided to gain as much information as possible. It was possible that this was an illusion cast on him by Takeshi to test his resolve. Just in case the boy tried to use Kai again, however with no results.
I know!... belongs to us... not... find us!... forbidden... work is important!... The harsh words of the male voice cut through the darkness like the first beam of the sun. Something about his tone and the way he was radically cutting off the woman made Juko squeeze his eyes together. Havent i heard that voice somewhere before? Was it a move? Or... somewhere in the academy?...
..cant do... so small... our... For some reason the taste of porridge slowly spread out in Jukos mouth as the woman spoke.
...Juko...
Just when the realization hit him the darkness seemed to explode and release him back into reality. Waaah! Gasping for air he spasmed to life on the cold and hard floor, the strange woman in front of him, smiling creepily. Instinctively he tried crawling back from her but quickly found himself caught in a trap as his back touched the wet walls of the room they were in. What where, where is she!? Where am I?? His eyes were darting over the place and he could feel his heart slamming hard against his chest as if it tried to go for the womans throat.
Before he could do anything else, Juko gathered his inner energy. His body seemed to turn into glass before the edges lost their transparency, making him essentially vanish before the whole process repeated itself in reversed orver some feet above at the ceiling. He was still in the pose of a sitting person when his body remembered physics and he dropped backwards on the floor. Ouch! The shock of hitting the hard stone stunned him momentarily, enough to calm him down a bit.
What did you do to me!? Where is Takeshi!?
WC: 861​

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
If there was anything that one could say about this day for the young blonde haired student and his sensei, it was that things had certainly gotten interesting as they ventured further and further into the forests of Fire Country. Originally, they had seemed to be merely going on an adventure that resolved around ruins and the secrets that they contained, but this trip had completely gone in a different direction than they planned as they had stumbled upon mysterious doors that seemingly were concealing things behind them, but became quite aggressive if one tried to interact with them earlier. Now, they had been separated as the ANBU Sennin was standing in the dense fog with his trusty companion, LL Cool War, having his back while the younger of this iconic duo was elsewhere likely beginning to stir from his kidnapper and possibly being tortured. However, nobody would know about that unless they were Sugihira Juko them-self. The question that both of them had to be asking is how did they take care of the situation that was in front of them and then reunite with their partner in crime. Only time would truly tell if they would meet once again or if the darkness and fog would separate them for a lifetime.

For poor little Juko, the child appeared to have had a nightmare as the Reaper sat there and simply watched all of it unfolding in front of her. However, she was not expecting him to wake up and react so negatively to the point that his body almost came out of his skin from fear before he crashed to the ground due to gravity which unfortunately still did exist here. As he came back to his senses more, he would question his "friend" about what she did to him and where his ally was. As always though, the Reaper was not going to simply give him a straightforward answer as she smiled more at him as she responded ever so slowly with a snicker here and there: "You are a strange individual, Juko. You were mumbling in your sleep like you were having a nightmare. It honestly was adorable at how your body twitched and the facial expressions that you gave off throughout it all. I so wish that we had cameras in this place because I would've been taking so many pictures of you slumbering and your reaction when you woke up. It was quite classical to me, but what can I expect when you passed out seeing that creature of death." As she sat there, she would allow Juko to look around the place where he would notice the room was filled with barely any light from the outside world as cobwebs had built up over time, dust was everywhere, and there were caskets surrounding them that seemed to have been closed a long time ago much before Juko was conceived. However, it would seem that the fun would begin as some of these caskets were shaking from within and the Reaper simply smiled at him and said: "Those comments from me about telling you to take your pants off, they were a facade from my true intentions with you. See, I was hoping that you would be separated from your friend because you needed a swift kick in the butt because you are acting like a coward and baby from when I was watching you both earlier at the door. This is your chance to prove to me that you aren't an useless child and actually can be a young man. Prepare yourself, Juko!"

Back outside, Takeshi and LL Cool War were slowly getting into a bad situation as the fog was surrounding them and the moans from before were getting more and more intense. Unfortunately for them, their primary target of Death had disappeared due to the fog and their visibility had gotten terrible. They were unlikely to see much more than a few feet in circumference around them which could certainly spell trouble for them. Almost like clockwork, the situation would get even worse as slowly, moving creatures would approach them from every side moaning and grunting as their hands were in front of them and Takeshi would be able to infer that they were the undead or zombies in other words. It seemed that they might've been the work on a fellow Dark Sage or something that was able to be like Dark Sage. Meanwhile in the distance and clearly out of sight, things were getting worse as two of these undead were emitting loud shrieks drawing the more dangerous ones to the party and the ones that could do significantly more damage if they were able to get close enough. There was not much that could be given in regards to these zombies that had heard the calls of the Shriekers, but it was best for the Uchiha and his Turtle Buddy to take care of business quickly and effectively before they were overrun and brutally murdered.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed a sigh to come to his lips, it seemed that he had been pressed into a corner and he would have to fight his way out of this situation, it was something that he had come to expect though the soothing presence of LL Cool War, his friend through the hard life had his back and it seemed that this time was no exception. It was clear to him that he could reply on his friend, as he pressed his own back against the hard shell he allowed a small smile to come out across his face as he felt secure in that small situation. He allowed himself to breath in deeply for a few seconds as he pondered how to reply correctly to this situation before he addressed LL Cool War.

“What happens next man just stand beside me, don’t move and cover anything coming around us, remember we have each other’s backs and we will come out of this situation better than they will. You ready buddy?”

“Always, just remember you owe me food and it will be double when we finally make it back to the village for me having to help you in this”

“Done deal”

With that Takeshi allowed himself to bring his hands out wide each side of him as he held his palms up, it seemed that what ever was here wanted to play smoke and mirrors that was fine, that tactic just wouldn’t sit well with him. While so they wanted to play with the smoke and mirrors it was time for Takeshi to show what trick he had up his own sleeve as he allowed his palms to start moving the air, the smoke and everything around him. It seemed that Takeshi was also going to play with some nasty advanced elements knowing that he was away from the younger member it was clear that he would also be using an advanced element.

“Ready LL Cool War, take a firm grip and make sure you prepare yourself for this I plan on making this quick and the threat taken care of with ease.”

“I am ready when you are Takeshi”

“Shinra Tensei”

With that the gravity around the two of them pushed out in a wave, spreading itself outwards and making a devastating effect on anything that wasn’t the turtle he decided to give them a nice long gap between the two of the and the shambling mob that had come for their lives.

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A Nightmare?... What? I... i... He blinked at the weird woman and tried remembering. She... she is right.. i did have a nightmare... but... no... i do remember. I do remember it all... Juko frowned as the memories rose in his mind, like bubbles from the depth of a dark pond. Two strangers... not, not strangers. Parents... i remember it... shit.. and she saw me all the while? His grimace got darker as he heard everything else the woman said. That creature of death? Dont you talk like that about my Sensei! Stumbling backwards Juko rose halfway, pushing his body against the wall to keep his balance.
Where... where am i! Where did you bring me? Juvenile resistance slowly crept into his voice. It was dark around him and the walls seemed to be older than the mountain in Konoha. In a certain way it still fitted into the whole 'Graveyard and Fog' scenario.
Allowing his eyes to adjust to the dimness and explore the environment Juko quickly noticed that there were multiple caskets filling the area, each emitting an aura of yearold dust and death. Spiders had built their sticky nets all over the place, and just as he was looking at a particular big one a piece of sticky webbing came down, slowly drifting towards his face.
Aiii! His hands suddenly woke from what ever little bit of unconsciousness was left and and with several quick moves Juko waved the net away from his face. Ugh, so disgusting... couldnt they atleast clean up a little bit in... well, whereever i am... Suddenly his non-existing back-hair rose and with a slow and cautious move he turned towards the nearest coffin. Did... did i just imagine that? To his misfortune the dark object really did shake once again. Juko gulped. What...is going on here...
How... HOW was taking my pants off a facade for.... this? THIS? He spread his hands and gesticulated wildly at the coffins that now all started shaking from withhin. And prepare myself for WHAT? Damnit, can someone explain to me what is going on here... i thought this was just a small trip to get to know each other... His voice sounded somewhat whiny but nevertheless he entered a battle stance and positioned himself such that his back was towards the wall and every shaking coffin in his sight.
WC: 393​

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In the graveyard, the green-haired lad and his animal friend would stand back to back with one another as the undead continued to moan and groan as they approached them every so slowly. As they did this, the amount of them continued to grow and grow to the point that it truly felt like a zombie movie or the Walking Dead based on the sheer amount of these creatures that seemingly had spawned out of nowhere. Now, it was obvious that Takeshi knew how to play with the undead as well since he was a sage of the dark arts and more than able and willing to call upon the undead whenever he truly needed them. Yet, he didn't do no such thing currently as he allowed the gap between the undead to get narrower and narrower before he would unleash a powerful wave from his palms sending this army of the undead flying with some of them seemingly being destroyed midway in the air. Unfortunately for this duo, a powerful jutsu like the Shinra Tensei was not going to be enough to stop them as more of them spawned nearby and the fog thickened once more after being forcibly removed mere moments earlier.

As the fog thickened again, the Shriekers would let out more ear-piercing noises seemingly trying to call upon the reinforcements as the ground around Takeshi and LL Cool War began to shake violently to the point that they may or may not have lost their footing a few times. Regardless within the fog, they had no idea what was coming for them until it was literally on top of them more or less which is why acidic spit flew towards them allowing them only mere moments to evade if they were able to do so. If not, the spit would touch their skin and burn through any clothing that it touched. While this occurred, they would hear the loud running steps of two large creatures that screams as they got closer to them seemingly with their arms wrapped in a straitjacket while two other creatures surrounded them with butcher-like claws for hands. In the distance though, one could almost hear a ticking sound as something slowly was approaching and had they been able to see the creature, its appearance would have likely made them hurl.
latest
latest
latest
latest

Meanwhile back in the Crypt, the coffins continued to stir and after some of their lids felt to the ground with a loud thud, what appeared to be zombies would appear. While these ones were dressed much more elegantly and seemed to have more life in them, they were still zombies which meant they wanted flesh, blood, and brains! Oh, the reaper-like woman would hear his words, but she would just smile under her concealed facial appearance as she slipped away from the room and watched from afar at what would transpire. She did see the young, blonde haired boy's combative stance and with the snap of her fingers, the rest of the coffins would slide open as he was now face to face with approximately ten or so zombies currently, but surely there were nearby in this crypt and definitely outside. However, the ones outside were busy already with Takeshi and LL Cool War so this boy would have the advantage for now it appeared in that regard. Regardless though, this was not going to be a fun time for him and the moderator wouldn't put it past Juko to have an accident in his pants out of fear.

Luckily for Juko though, he would likely be able to notice that these creatures were slow in comparison to him so he had an upper-hand if the numbers game would come into effect. But, he also would likely try to eliminate them as quickly as possible like a good shinobi should! In all honesty, he had a lot of options here since he could stand his ground and fight them all as they came towards him or he could try to escape since there was an entrance/exit mere feet away from him if he could get there before the undead got to him first. Then again, he would also have to consider what the reaper was doing since she had disappeared from his eyesight and likely was not going to let him have it easy regardless of what he did.
164531-zombies-zombie-wallpaper.jpg

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed that things were going for bad to worse with the Uchiha, he sighed to himself for a few seconds. Pondering on the words that need to be spoken he sighed to himself it seems that in this situation things were going from good to worse with the Uchiha, though he tried to push his way out of this mess why it helped only for a few seconds it wasn’t the results he wanted, allowing his hands to come together once more he decided to make sure those that were here would understand the suffering as he let his hands touch the ground he begun to summon the undead of his own. It seemed that in a grave yard that was full of the dead this would be the best way to go about the situation.

“How’s things looking over your side LL Cool War, it seems that I am going to have to play dead for dead in this situation, I apologize in advance but I know full well that this fight is about to take a more serious turn, but that’s fine I expect you to be able to hold your own in this situation LL Cool War, besides just think about all the food that I will have to buy you when I actually get out of here I just need you to stand beside me for a bit longer my friend.”

“That’s fine I expected nothing less, just remember that you owe me food in the long run, I expect you to pay up on that.”

Takeshi smirked to himself as the dead that he had summoned begun to crawl out form the ground. He decided to fight fire with fire in this situation as he allowed his creations to fight on his side, using the bones to create a behemoth out of themselves as it stood tall in the fog swinging its arms around like massive club. It seemed that now they would really push themselves to the limits. Takeshi allowed the purple aura to emit from his body without being afraid of anyone else being hurt it seemed that he was willing to let go of his control, drop the limits and summon the army of the dead, the bone behemoth and LL Cool War to aid him in this conquest. Finally he summoned the ultimate allies to have in combat, the very giver of his powers. He summoned the reapers court.

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The woman seemingly ignored Jukos questions and sayings and instead slowly drifted backwards ino the shadows. Her black cowl dissolved into black as the darkness wrapped around her like a long lost lover. Juko blinked as he simply stared into the nothingness that has been the strange woman before. So... she just disappeared? Like that? Oh my... He looked from side to side but could not find the woman anywhere in his closer vicinity. The chamber seemed to become darker and darker by the minute and suddenly the boy heard a rattling and scratching as if someone was dragging a huge boulder across the stony ground.
Slowly turning towards the coffins he breathed sharply in. The lids of the stony sarcophages were inching to the side, until they finally reached a distance where their weight toppled them causing the heavy stone to fall over and to the ground. Out of the inside of the coffins a group of halfdead bodies rose, their flesh hanging in strips from their bones and their jaws opened. Empty eyeholes were piercing him now, giving Juko a very uncomfortable feeling in his gut. Nevertheless he edged forward somewhat, unsure how to react to this situation.
Takeshi? Takeshi, are those yours? Some more steps forward and he was almost close enough to put his hands on the corpses at which point the smell hit him like a hammer. Staggering backwards a few stepss again he barely escaped a first grasping hand at which point he decided not to take any risks anymore. I dont know what these two are up to but i dont feel like i have to find out any time soon anymore... this is gettingg really creepy! His hand took out a kunai from his pouch and with a swift motion he threw it towards the first zombie to stumble towards him. With a soft sound the projectile hit the face, burrowing deep into the nasal bridge of the dead person. Hah! Juko stopped and pushed his fist into the air while the zombie gratiously ignored the weapon embedded in his face and simply walked forward.
A low moan escaped its broken and mangled face. Shit, what....
More of the undead walkers now slowly started surrounding Juko, some of which seemed to be rotten enough to be older than the tomb they were in. Releasing a sharp shout of surprise Juko jumped back and held himself on the wall for a moment before he began forming handseals. His jutsu was suddenly interrupted though, wenn one of the corpses groped for his leg and pulled him down to the ground, breaking his concentration and by extension his jutsu. A half formed fireorb escaped his mouth, lashing upwards and into the ceiling. It was merely by luck that one of the zombies was reaching for Juko at the same time.
Its arms reached into the fire and were incinerated almost instantly, the flames eating away at the dead and dry flesh like it was paper. Ah shiiit! Let go of me, gramps!
Jukos hand came down on the zombiewrist, breaking it fairly easily as he jumped upwards and jumped towards the corpse that had lost its arms in the fire and was still stumbling backwards. His feet hit the face of the dead woman and with another extend of chakra he pushed himself towards the exit by using the face as a platform. Then, he flinched. The hand that was still grasping his leg was slowly tightening as he moved towards the exit, hoping to leave the chamber without any further injury.
WC: 597​

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Anbu Sennin was a clever individual to put it mildly. In this graveyard where the undead and corrupt energy likely thrived, he realized that summoning his own undead army to his aid would be the best option for him along with using some of his sources of energy to conjure up more creations that towered over him and LL Cool War. Hell, he knew the times had to be desperate as he summoned his own Reaper who towered over everything that was playing right now including the dog-like creature that had been hiding in the fog away from them. In all honesty, these creatures that were summoned by Uchiha Takeshi would prove quite beneficial for him as they would go toe-to-toe with the undead that were against them causing a lot of undead corpses to collapse to the ground. The zombies would grapple one another and a simple feat of strength would be on display between them as the Uchiha's zombies would more often than not slam the other zombies to the ground causing them to grow still as they left out their final groans and moans.

While his zombies were doing their thing, the Reaper who had more visibility than Takeshi would take down some of these "boss" zombies with easy as they were mauled/slashed/pierced/etc collapsing to the ground with loud thuds. In all honesty, this Reaper was the MVP of the battlefield for Takeshi as it disposed of most of the opposition with easy and its presence had thinned the fog enough that LL Cool War and Takeshi would be able to see the Shriekers letting out more shrieks to try to summon more reinforcements to the battlefield while the Dog God of Death would be behind them standing its own ground and watching on as the playing grounds would be stained with blood, organs, rotting flesh, etc. Was the dog in disbelief? No, it just appeared to be interested in what had occurred but it still was ready to strike if they got too close to it.

For this duo, they had two options right now. They could try to eliminate the Shriekers which would likely stop the undead from spawning and respawning which had been a problematic issue for them both since they initially met the Dog God of Death or they could try to handle their "friend" behind them which stood over them and looked ready to strike at a moment's notice if he was provoked. There was always a third option which was to split up and see what transpired with that, but it likely was not a great idea especially if the fog managed to thicken again. Being in a graveyard, there was so many variables that they had to consider that they wouldn't otherwise have to worry about if they were in their village.

Meanwhile in the Crypt, Juko had been holding his own against the undead that had left their caskets and had begun to play with him as they moaned, groaned, and tried to grab at him as much as they could with almost no avail. Some of them would be capable of grasping onto him, but due to his body's reactions or simply due to being dead, the hands usually fell off the boy. However, these creatures were consistent and they would get him into a tricky situation where he would only be able to get a small fireball out of his mouth, but it would be enough as it caught one of the zombies on fire and with luck caused some of the others to catch on fire and groan in pain. Eventually, he would get himself enough distance away from them in order to rethink and try another plan with the exit nearby.

However if Juko knew anything thus far, it was that things never went according to plan as the other entrance and exit to the room would someway, somehow get sealed off leaving him in this cold, damp, eerie room with the living dead who wanted nothing more than to eat his flesh, his brains and feast on his blood in some fancy wine. But, Juko had an opportunity to try something risque as a sword would appear beside him and glow a white aura that seemed to be metaphorically calling out to him to use it. The issue that Juko may have to consider if he grabbed the sword however was the fact that the weapon was laying in a crypt where the undead was lurking and that reaper-like woman likely could be trying to play a trick with him. On the other hand, this sword seemed to be too pure or holy to be the creation of something that was cursed or filled with negative energy...still, there was likely doubt that would fill the blonde haired shinobi.

The teenage boy would have to make a decision quickly as the undead continued to approach him slowly and they were looking for their needs in the boy. If he didn't watch out, he would be their next meal and possibly join them as part of this undead party. So, the boy had various options at his disposal and he would have to be quick as they were closing the gap quickly and soon could likely overpower him if he didn't do something in retaliation. Oh, he was likely annoyed that his only exit had been sealed off, but this was his battle to fight and win as Takeshi had told him before so he needed to stop trying to run and actually fight his battle like the man that he and his grim reaper-lady friend wanted him to be!

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to look around as it seemed that there was a choice to make, though what that choice would be was something that neither of them could decide on. Takeshi allowed himself to glance around as the bone behemoth stood dormant, every now or then its hand would come around and smash away the undead from time to time. It seemed that Takeshi had to make a choice and one that he would be willing to make right now, as he allowed himself to bring his hands together he summoned more creatures from the dark, one of the Zombies turned into the well known form of Rin, it seemed that he would bring another one of his fighters into this match up to overwhelm his enemy with skill, numbers counted for nothing when his own army had the power of shadows on there own side.

“Rin, take care of the undead, myself and LL Cool War will get rid of these howling creatures and make sure that they suffer for their crimes against us, your job is to fight on the front lines on my stead and make sure that you make them suffer for their mistakes. Understood.

“Fine by me then”

“Let’s go on this Takeshi, more food will keep me going”

Takeshi moved himself forward, he had decided to eradicate the screaming things from existence and he would be making sure that he completed that task, though he was sure that his enemies would know fear. The amount of fire and the amount hell that he would allow now would be something on borderline of being demonic, he allowed his hands to come together before the dragon fire erupted out in a bright burst forward, it seemed that Takeshi would be burning his enemies to death in the fog.

It seemed that LL Cool War was going to make sure that they paid as well, solar beam like power echoing out towards the screaming one, it seemed that that the massive summon wanted to stand beside his friend’s side and make people suffer at the same time. It seemed that Takeshi had made a friendship and it was paying off right now, as each of them fought with determinations. LL Cool War allowed jutsu to pierce out into the darkness, at the same time Rin was using Shadow Jutsu allowing himself to make the darkness work for him as each shadow tendril pierced threw bodies it seemed the group that was fighting, wanted to end this situation right now and Takeshi was the master mind behind all of this.

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Things were turning rather unpleasant as the young boy was squatting on one of the opened tombs, trying hard not to panic as he found the entrance right in front of him closed off. By what, he could not tell, not in this darkness atleast and with the shambling and moaning sounds in the background coming closer and closer it was proving rather hard to concentrate on the task at hand. He turned around, his blonde hair waving like a flag behind him. Damnit, why do i have to go through this... everytime these people think of some new terrible way to torture me... The undead were coming closer by the minute and their sharp and sometimes even open fangs were not promising anything good for him should he let them catch him.
Juko found himself in a very unusual situation and not only because he was in closed off crypt with several living corpses and possible a female ninja that wanted him nude but rather because he somewhat reluctantly forced himself to think. This doesnt look like a genjutsu to me... and with the pain when he bit me, i think the chances are quite high for me to be right... then again, ive never heard of a place even remotely similar to where we are now, so it cant have been just a regular transportation jutsu. Besides, where would we even go, we should still be somewhere in Konoha. A physical illusion perhaps? No, that cant be, i clearly hit them before and they werent bothered by that.... could it really be some sort of ninjutsu like what Takeshi had used before we entered these weird ruins? Juko thought back to the moment his temporary sensei had summoned his own bunch of undead.
Suddenly the atmosphere in the crypt changed and just a moment later a sword appeared next to him, conveniently placed withhin his reach. The warm shine caressed his skin lke only the light of the sun could have and he had the obscure feeling that this sword might be very useful against the zombies.
Which leads me to the very obvious question. What is this thing doing here, and moreso, so suddenly? His eyes darted from one side of the crypt to the other but with the arrival of the sword the darkness had fled into the many corners of the room making it hard to make out anything else but the contours of the undead.
The blade seemed to be calling out to him and the boy eyed it suspiciously. To good to be true, as they say...besides with that light, itd be hard to hide anywhere... He turned away.
His hand extended and gripped the blades hilt tightly.
Then again, who am i to hide. After all i need Takeshi to find me quickly before this woman does something... stupid.
If he was met with no resistance he would take up the sword above his head and swing it wildly against the first zombie to approach him, trying more to gain distance between himself and his mysterious assailants than to actually deal any harm to the creature.
WC: 524​

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In the crypt, it appeared that things were starting to look up for little Juko as he would grab the sword in his hand that glimmered a bright aura around it. This sword must have had some affiliation with the heavens or the goodness in the boy's heart as it made most of the undead, that had been trying to swarm him earlier, freeze in their tracks while others were scurrying back to their coffins. Unfortunately, some of the undead would continue to come towards the boy and one swing of the sword would see these undead collapse on impact turning into mere dust on the ground in front of him. Now, it was highly likely that Juko was pondering how a sword of this caliber had managed to appear right at his side without any real reasoning for doing so. Fortunately for him however, his answer would be answered mere moments later as the entrance to this crypt would open up again like magic as a pint-sized child-looking creature would appear with a darker entity beside her in what appeared to be a death grip from the smaller than life blonde girl.

As they appeared to Juko, the blonde one would give the boy a gentle smile on her face as she introduced herself to him: "Hello Juko. I am Ina and this is my sister, Ena. She was the one who brought you and your friend to this graveyard and forced you two to fight a horde of the undead or zombies in other words. Thankfully, I found her before she put you and your friend in too much danger or killed you as she has a tendency to do since she can get carried away. If you wish to speak to her and ask her anything, you may talk to her, but I cannot stay here as this place reeks of rotting flesh and makes me feel ill. You may keep the sword that I gave you if you'd like or leave it here when all is said and done, Juko. In any case, it was nice to meet you, young man." As soon as she finished, the pint-sized blonde girl, who was actually the Kami overlord, would poof in a cloud of smoke leaving her sister to do as she wished with Juko even though the woman would have difficulty moving her hands due to the sheer strength of her sister.

Being left alone with Juko, the overlord of the Youkai would give a devilish smirk to him as she began to speak: "Heh, that is Ina for you, Juko. But, what can you do since she is my sister and I am forced to love her unconditionally even though she ruined my plans for you and Takeshi. I was getting so excited and aroused by it too. Damn. But alas, what would you like to know, dearest Juko? Or would you rather feel a real woman who has curves." She would put her one hand on his shoulder as her devilish appearance would look straight into the soul of Juko as her tail would go to the backside of the boy and slowly wrap around him as she waited for an answer.
Meanwhile back outside, the green-haired Uchiha and his buddies were still fighting with the undead army that were with them currently. Each side would trade blows with one another as corpses were falling everywhere and spawning right back up as quickly as they would fall almost like a terrible B-rated horror flick. However, eventually the Shriekers would be hit hard with some attacks and collapse to the ground causing the majority of the army to collapse as well since they seemingly were under the control of the Shriekers; in actuality, the army collapsed as soon as Ina got involved and stopped her twin sister from practically killing them because she was more than capable of doing so if she so chose to do so. Nevertheless, everything had collapsed or would collapse after some blows from the side of Uchiha Takeshi.

As the corpses all laid there after a hard fought battle with the shinobi and his friends of Leaf, the ginormous entity that had tried to crush them before would begin to walk towards them once again and he was letting out a large amount of noise as he walked. It was almost like he was shaking the very ground around him as he did walk but if anyone was listening closely, the dog-like death-god-like entity seemed to snarling a little. It could simple be imagining though for all we know. In any case, the entity would continue to walk towards them until he stood right in front of Takeshi and bent over to look at the Uchiha eye to eye or at least as closely as possible as he extended his hand to the tiny human being in what appeared to be a friendly gesture, but who could really know.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi saw that the fight had finally come to an end, though with this massive figure looming over him it seemed that he had a choice to make as he allowed himself to study the situation knowing that he didn’t want to step into something that could back fire, he was always careful and cautious of what the world could offer and right now this massive giants hand even extended in friendship could have a meaning that was hidden, but that was not for him to decide as he looked towards LL Cool War who stood there silent and dormant looking rather confused about the whole situation that had just taken place.

Takeshi allowed himself to sigh it seemed that after all the fighting, after all of the hate and the destruction that they had moved past it. He wasn’t one to flip the table himself so to speak and as such decided to take up the offer of the hand, if it was meant in friendship then he would accept it just as that he would not try and look for any tricks or lies he would extending his own hand out instead and shake it would be as simple as that and nothing really to add to it. Takeshi allowed himself to smile as he shook the hand though he had to speak and decided to ask an important question that he had been wondering.

“The name is Uchiha Takeshi, this big guy is LL Cool War, now do you have a name that you would prefer to be known as?”

It was a simple question but one that had tones of meaning, the trust to give someone a name was a great thing Takeshi hoped that he had done enough to earn the name of this fighting creatures name.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back