Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

DEAD PUPPET WALKING [Requesting Takeshi]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
859879192.jpg

Needless to say it was not a meeting that he wanted to have with Takeshi in regarding the things he did since that day he had made him into a human puppet, clearly there had been a little talk on Maru as an issue so it was either let things get bad enough for him to get dragged in or come in to own what he did since then. He had a feeling it might end pretty ugly because of how Yukio looked when he lied to him… Best to assume the worst. There was no telling how will this meeting will go.

Maru walked into the hokage mansion, not checking into the front desk as usual walking along the hallway and gazing at a few old looking paintings of past council leaders. He movements twisted and turn until reaching one of the corners, seeing the ANBU Senin’s office. Maru didn't hesitate when he opened the door, stepping into the threshold of the office he gave a quick glance around the room before closing the door in behind him. "Howdy, “ Maru said to try and ease the growing tension in this room. "Decided to come see you myself, since there had been a lot of talk about me in this joint."

Maru began to move over to an empty seat in front of the man, pulling out the chair to plant himself down so he would be sitting face to face with him. “Let's start things off by asking how much stuff did you know I've done already. If you don't mind me asking that.”

[Requesting Takeshi]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to stare directly at Maru it seemed that the man had no issues with just barging into the Sennin office. He had no issue with just throwing himself down onto the seat in front of the Sennin, the frown that came across the man’s face clearly showed that he was already angry at which the manner that Maru determined he could assert himself in the office. He needed to learn manners and he was already on the bad list that not many people had made it onto. He allowed himself to sigh in those few seconds as he glanced at Maru.

“So first of all let me ask you a question, and I’m going to be blunt this time. What the hell are you doing, why did you just barge in and take a seat? Is that how little my position means to you Maru, is that how little I mean to you to do that?”

Takeshi allowed the words to sting the air as he looked at Maru it seemed that he had already got this meeting off to a bad start, and it was probably a position that Maru did not want to be in. Takeshi allowed himself to fold his arms as he stared into the boy’s eyes. Maru had come a long way, but he still had a lot more to do to become hole, Takeshi realised this and knew this in those few seconds. As he allowed himself to sit there he listened to the questions before asking.

“What have you done this time, because you are on a short leash, tell me everything you have done and then let me decide what happens next, and I would be direct Maru because I am done with trying to side step the issues”

Takeshi would wait for the replies his cold stare going threw the eyes of the doll that sat before him as he allowed himself to consider the options that he had, it seemed clear that Takeshi was annoyed at the interruption as well as how the conversation had started it laid down the example of all the things wrong with that moment in time. But for now he would wait patiently.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
'Well shit.’ Maru thought, he didn't mean for his manner to come off as insulting but maybe just barging in then just walts up on to sit in front of the Sennin pretty much seemed like another slap in the face, plus from all the negative things that had been going on, he wasn't exactly sure how this little talk would go. Maru cleared his throat, meeting the the gaze of angry Uchiha he decided to choose his words a bit carefully. “Well, you did say that your office is always open. So I only assumed that I could let myself in, the thought that it would have been insulting didn't even cross my mind. So if you did find that insulting I regret that.” Maru said, usually hating using soft words like ‘I'm sorry’ saying that you regret something was pretty much the same thing.

But of course that wasn't the heart of the matter, why was he here and what did he do this time. Clearly there had been a lot going on behind the scenes that Takeshi most likely wasn't aware of, or perhaps already knew but would have rather Maru tell it to him. No use in hiding anything, because someone might squeal on him eventually. "Well, you see. Needless to say Yukio is possibly not to satisfied with my actions when I'm pretty much not doing actual ANBU stuff. So I've decided that rather than being dragged in by someone else I figured I just come to you and tell you myself. “ Maru stated, reaching his hand back to scratch the back of his head, a bit uncomfortable due to the tension.

"Although I am able to put my rebellious attitude aside when it comes to doing actual teamwork, needless to say I haven't really treated Yukio with a lot of respect. Especially when he does something that I don't agree with, I would argue him down and throw insults at him. Also in one of my tutoring sessions I may have had to destroy some ANBU property because one of the students decided to blow up the room we were in, so it was either let the room collapse or destroy the roof. But needless to say the lesson might have caused some kind of mental damage because I used genjutsu to make each student live out their own nightmare to give them motivation in becoming strong by seeing darkness. Then there was a little problem in tea because there was some weird love poison thing happening so I decided that I might as well loot from there since everyone was feeling happy….” Maru paused for a moment. "Then that bastard Suyashi came in, and seem as though I based my entire training in killing the boy I attempted to take his life again. Needless to say I ended up losing control, so I ended up burning the place I was looting from down in a fit of rage. Honestly if it was any other person other than that bastard a fight would've never happened…” Maru gave a quick thought. “Also recently I snuck into the graveyard to take a body so I can make a Hitokugutsu puppet, however I don't think that's too bad. But anyway that was all the bad things I did since the day you made me into a human puppet. Not something I'm proud of, but its the truth.” With all the sins, lain out he didn't know what the Uchiha would probably end up doing, but he at least told everything. And there will be nothing that any else will be able to tell that he did.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi sat there behind the desk as he looked at the situation it seemed that Maru had done a lot in his time since joining the Branch, he knew full well that the situation was not a good as he leaned back in his chair he allowed himself to consider the situation, to consider everything that had happened with Maru and had proven that he had a lot to learn still. Takeshi sat there for a few seconds as he took all the information in, he tried to consider his options and tried to consider what action should be taken as he leaned back in the chair for a few seconds. He felt the cool leather on the back of his robes as he allowed a sigh to come to his lips.

“So, what you are telling me, now let me get this right, I trust you inside my branch, I give you a chance, let you into the Branch then I allowed you to get yourself into the team. I have allowed you to take the team inside of the village, and I have made you stronger, I have sacrificed and suffer to help you grow stronger and you come to me now. Telling me that you have blown up an ANBU building, you have fought inside of tea and looted inside of tea as well. Not to mention the destruction of a building inside of a different land as well.”

Takeshi allowed the actions to be blunt and be expanding on that situation as it could be. It was clear that right now the ANBU Sennin that sat on the desk showed signs of angers. He allowed himself to look at Maru it was clear from his eyes that he was not just angry, that would be far to kind right now. It was disappointment, it was hurt, it was pain and it was fury at the say he had acted towards the Branch and how he had been viewed in the light. Takeshi took a breath in before replying once more.

“So you come to me now, and tell me all the trust, all the pain I went through? And this is how you repay me Maru, you repay me by throwing it back in my face, then of course you have also tarnished my Branch and the Village in your actions, just because you are reckless in your actions. This time I want payment, I want you to summon Kawaii and I am going to destroy her now, right here. I have had enough of you thinking there is no repercussion so here it is, what are you willing to sacrifice to prove yourself to me and my Branch. I want you to summon the doll I will burn it right now.”

Takeshi spoke cold and harsh he did not skip and nice things he was back to the cold Sennin. It seemed that Maru had pushed him to far and he would make Maru realise just how much damage had been done, he considered the man part of the family and this felt like a stab in the back. This was not something that would be considered lightly and he would make sure that Maru had to make a sacrifice right now.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sitting there in silence, Maru waited to see how the man would react to to his mistakes which seemed to look pretty bad given that his actions did not only make the branch look bad, but it made Takeshi look bad as well. Needless to say, Takeshi was pretty much hurt, disappointed, and angry because of his reckless actions. This of course left a bitter taste in his mouth, perhaps it was mostly because he let down a person he considered as a friend. Letting the man finish his statement, Maru raised a hand as if asking permission to speak. “Well technically I didn't blow up ANBU property, that was one of the students. I just destroyed the roof before it caved in and crushed the students. I mean better to know that only property was destroyed rather than one of my students destroyed ANBU property and I left them to die… I mean that part isn't TOO bad, I don't think.” Maru explained weakly, if he could sweat he would.

There was no point trying to excuse the other actions, because they were done completely in a fit of rage and a constant need to do something wrong. There was another long drawn out silence… then what he had to do was clear that Maru needless to say had to pay for his actions for the lack of respect towards the branch and towards Takeshi. He had to sacrifice something, but that something was his favorite doll in his collection. This made Maru wince a bit, raising both hands waving at the man as if already surrendering. “Hey, let's calm down for a bit here. Now if we go burning a doll with a propane tank and nasty traps built within it you might end up destroying your own office. And since it wasn't the doll that hurt you…. Why destroy the weapon when that is wielding it goes unharmed?” Perhaps there was another way to sacrifice something to prove his worth without having to give up his doll. Perhaps because without it he knew he'd probably turn out to be worse.

"So how about instead of you destroying the weapon… you can shatter this puppet body. Honestly this body isn't as perfect of a weapon as the other dolls, so I'm willing to sacrifice myself because I caused this mess and not the doll. How's about it?” Maru held his hands up as a sign of trust. Unsure if the Uchiha would even consider this proposal.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi sat there listening to the words of Maru he frowned already as the man tried to explain anything or at least try and weasel his way out of the situation, it seemed that the man lacked the spine he would have considered essential to the Branch. Things were going from bad to worse for Maru and it seemed that he did not understand just how bad things could get for him. Takeshi allowed himself to lean back in the chair. Takeshi stared at Maru the eyes cold as he looked towards the man, it seemed he was not willing right now maybe the next actions would make the situation clear.

“Let me ask you another question then Maru, since you feel that the dolls have nothing to do with it, what happens when the knife goes into your heart, does the knife not do the damage, the blood and the pain is caused by that knife. A knife much like a puppet can bring the village down to its knees if it is used wrong. I cannot allow that right now, what happens when I leave this branch, how will you react, how can I trust you with students to teach if you cannot control them? Tell me Maru how did someone I considered a friend, plant a sword into my back so hard?”

Takeshi allowed himself to wait for the answer, still considered the options about what to do with Maru as he looked at the man, his answers would decide on the actions, he could not see the damage that this conversation was having to the Uchiha he was suffering doing this and he could only stand this so much before it damaged himself beyond repair, Takeshi allowed himself to consider all of the options that he had before him. Maru’s next words would either condem him or allow hope to progress.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It looks like he wasn't going to slip through the cracks this time, of course things looked as if there were getting worse as far as Maru's actions towards other people. Maru meeting the eyes of the Uchiha who was processing his words, the look on his face almost felt like he was trying to talk peacefully on a battlefield. The sharp gaze making the AIT uneasy, then he started to speak once more while Maru sat in silence to actually listen to what the Uchiha had to say. He was indeed correct that a knife does do the damage, but there was a saying about don't fear the weapon but fear the one welding it. Weapons don't hurt people, they are merely tools to cause pain. Maru pondered at this questions as he thought of a reply, again choosing his words carefully.

"Well although a blade can cause damage, you must keep in that it isn't able to cause that damage on its own. The knife didn't act of its own will to stab that said person in the heart, someone had to use it in order to cause that kind of pain. Now the situation with me, Kawaii doesn't act on her own and she doesn't have that kind of ability to bring down a village…” maru paused. "To be truthful, I honestly don't know a right way to keep students under control. Honestly, haven't seen a right way so I had to make do with what I already know which is using fear and darkness to make them learn. Next lesson I probably won't allow them to damage that much property, but you have to realize I'm still learning.” Maru gave a sigh. “I know I messed up and let you down. And deeply regret that. I'm not telling you to just let it sly. I'm just saying that I'll sacrifice myself to prove my worth, what you do after I'm broken myself is your choice.”

Maru finalized, letting the room fall in silence once again as he allowed the Uchiha to consider what he'd plan on doing. He couldn't change what has did, nor did he expect a light punishment for him. He didn't know what kind of action that the man would consider, but he at least gave it a shot to express that he felt bad about what he'd done to him.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi sighed as he allowed himself to look at the situation, on one side the boy was still learning, still an academy student, still someone that needed to be taught and have responsibility given to him. A chance if you will to prove himself in this modern day on the other side he needed to learn that mistakes had been made and that punishment would be given, but he did come here himself and he did allow himself to stand for what he believed in that was something that Takeshi respected. He allowed his mind to process things before speaking allowing the words to hit home.

“So, you think the best way to treat students is the same way you yourself ended up in the situation we are now in. So, because that happened to you pass it on to others is that correctly? Because from where I am sitting Maru I can see the issues with that just from this side of things. Just that whole student situation cause that is the first part I expect to see improvements from so tell me how do you plan on improving on that for a start?”

Takeshi’s tone was still as cold as ever as he spoke with Maru it was clear that he had a lot of work ahead of him to bring the man up to the level that was expected of him. He allowed himself to sit in the Sennin office as he looked outside of the window, it seemed that Maru had this grand plan that sacrificing a broken body would allow him to get away from the situation that was at the heart of why he was here.

“You see Maru, you already stated that this body was not pure and not fully built, so why would I take payment of something not completed in return for all the damage you have done, see I think you fail to see that from my side. Kawaii is simply worth more to you than you realise, and since you cut a part out of our friendship. What is to stop me cutting a very deep chunk out of you then in return. Is that not a fair trade?”

It seemed that Maru was having to ask all of the questions. It was clear that he was not setting himself up and Takeshi was walking threw each of the doors that had become open, he would walk this path with Maru and make sure that he got to the bottom of everything right now, without having any form of regret.

“See now what would I do with out your body, then you would be worthless to the Branch, though I am sure there are some people outside of this that would love that to be the outcome, but still part of me knows that you are better than the monster you made, why can you not take your experiments and all that pent up anger and use it for good. We have people in the prison that we could use information from, focus there and not on letting it out on village shinobi see its about how you use what is inside of you. You have to pick your fight, not just keep losing them”

Takeshi allowed himself to say the last part with a straight face as he would now wait and see how the Anbu in Training replied.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru sat there and listened to the ANBU Senin, true that it maybe that he taught some of the trainees the way he was taught and how he taught himself, turning them into dark shinobi wasn't exactly his true intention. "It’s not that I want them end up making the same mistakes I made, that would end up causing more problems. What I really want them to be able to do is have an idea of what they want, and stick with it even if I don't agree with them. Like a rock constantly being pushed by a current, they should be taught how to hold their ground against the flow and pierce through it. They might come in contact with a shinobi with a lot more darkness than I have that will offer them power in exchange that they follow them into an endless abyss of chaos. If they are able to resist my dark influence than they should be able to use this same resistance to fight against other people with more darkness in their hearts… A test to build their determination and will rather than making them killing machines.” Maru paused for a moment, rubbing his chin as he thought of how will he be able to improve himself.

"Well needless to say when I fight I don't think straight, I don't really put in much thought I just attack and I'm pretty hottheaded. So actually putting in an effort to controlling that darkness so I can think before I act would prevent a lot of property from being damaged plus I would effective in battle if I don't swing at everything. The second would be to tone down the rebellious attitude I have when you're not around, because honestly I act 10x better when you're around but when you're not I seem to get myself into a lot of trouble. So I guess I won't do anything that is criminal form now on. That I can promise you.” As of now that was the only thing he really could think of. He knew that when he fights, he's mostly out to get blood or destroy everything. Allowing his own darkness to consume his mind, if he was no actually stop and think than it'll be more than likely he wouldn't strike at everything and anything. Plus when he doesn't think, things get from bad to worse. That fight he went from looting, to attempted murder, to arson and he honestly started stealing for kicks. He didn't need nor wanted anything, so that attitude has to change and quickly.

As for his plan of sacrificing himself, it looked like the Uchiha wasn't having it because he wasn't as perfect and because he wasn't finished it wouldn't mean anything for the actions that he caused. Maru seemingly had done more damage than he'd thought, and probably lost the person who he had actually considered a friend’s trust. Maru held his head down and sighed. "Yeah I guess you're right about that. I mean if I gotta give her up then I gotta.” Maru ran out of options, he pulled Kawaii's weapons scroll out of his pouch then set it on his lap for a moment. But the last part kinda eased Maru’s worry a bit, if he was broken he would be pretty useless to the branch. At least he was at least wanted for something, which was pretty hard to come by. He had been mostly taking his anger out on any village shinobi that came in his way but rather than using his darkness to cut away at the leafs that were born in the sunlight he could be one of the roots that help this village thrive.

“Like I said I'm still learning, and as long as I got that opportunity to show I'm not all bad, I will try to work towards proving that to you at least.”

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to sit quietly as he watched Maru take the scroll out it was the first think he had done in a while that seemed to make sense to Takeshi, it was the scroll for the thing Takeshi had first asked for. Though he wondered how long it would be before he actually got what he wanted, it was clear that he expected more right now, and Takeshi could see more potential inside of Maru, though how far this potential went was still yet to be seen as he sat there listening to the answers that he had given to himself.

“You will be taken under the direct responsibilities of Maki, the ANBU Captain that you have already met, he will teach you in the ways of tutoring and teaching. That will be your responsibility to improve, a believe me if I do not see improvement then you will be cast out and I am not just talking about my branch anymore Maru. I am fighting to keep you inside this village, please do not make me have to cast you out for your actions. Now I want that scroll for safe keeping for a while”

Takeshi allowed his hand to come out as he waited patiently for the scroll to be given to him, it seemed that Maru was actually doing some work in tea, though how good that work was yet to be seen but with his recent training and the reports he had been getting it seemed that Takeshi would have to make sure that he kept a closer eye on Maru and how he was going to do that would probably cause Maru to have some doubt in himself but Takeshi knew full well that this was the chance that Maru needed.

“You will also be allowed to expand on getting information from people inside of the prison, put that evil side of you to work there and stop showing it to others, also if you fight another member of the village for no good reason other than you want to I will personally see it that you are killed. I am giving you the chance to change how you act and what you do inside the village. Of course with you now reporting to a Captain directly, this means that you are given one more chance to prove yourself to me, this village and the Branch. You are hear by promoted to the rank of ANBU. Gone are the days of training, its now time to prove yourself”

Takeshi let his hand stay out as he waited for the scroll to be given to him. Maru would have to give someone to get something back, it seemed that the Sennin was willing to give him one more chance, and only one more chance at least. But this way he had potential to push out his abilities and focus them on something else. Instead of just looking at ways to take out his anger and frustrations in fighting. This deal would be down to Maru to accept it or deny it, Takeshi was giving his friend this last chance.

[OOC: If Maru gives Kawaii over he will be given the rank of ANBU]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Surprisingly, the Uchiha had still given him some tools to help him become better at least so he could prove himself to him. But these benefits also came with the risk of not only being thrown out of the branch, but he was going to be literally casted out of the village if he didn't straighten up his act here and now. Now that part was frightening, but on the bright side he would be able to learn how to tutor and teach properly. However, he still had to give up his weapons scroll to the Uchiha in which he would've done without any bait because he didn't feel that the Uchiha actually owed him anything, he was pretty much stalling until he had really no other choice.

But then the Uchiha, seemingly was opening more doors for him to prove that he was worth something. He was given authorization to actually go inside of prisons to gain information and give him the promotion of ANBU! Not a trainee but an actual ANBU! Sure there was the whole thing about if he fought any random village for no reason that there will be consequences for that, but this offer was a bit too good to be true. Maru casted a skeptical look, wondering if the Uchiha was actually considering giving that kind of promotion to him. Grabbing the scroll that sat on his lap, he lain the scroll perfectly in the Uchiha's hand before actually asking questions. After all he didn't want to seem like that if he wasn't offered this position that he wouldn't have given Kawaii up.

“Wait so you're really promoting me to ANBU? Like for real, this wasn't some kinda test to see if I would've given you what you wanted if something like that was offered?” Maru honestly had a tough time believing that he was actually getting the promotion. “I mean I know you're giving me at least one more chance to prove that I am worth something, that was generous enough but to actually give me the title of ANBU.” he was pretty much given everything that he needed to actually prove himself, but he of course had to put in the work to show that this wasn't a mistake and that the Uchiha had made a good decision. This was something that couldn't be screwed up, and he only had one chance at showing that he still had potential. If not to anyone else, at least to Takeshi because he seemed like the only other person who actually could see pass that darkness that Maru carried with him. He let him down once already, he can't do that again.

"I promise that THIS TIME you won't regret having given me another chance.” He raised his hand, he extended his ball jointed hand towards the Uchiha so they could shake on this promise. He took in what he could and couldn't do. What his limits are and what he needed to improve on. So perhaps next time he comes in his office that he would bring good news.

[Kawaii given up o-Ō]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to rotate the scroll that was in his hand, as he allowed himself to look at the situation in hand a small smile coming across his lip as he considered the actions that he would need to take in this situation. Maru had given the doll to him that was something that needed to be recognised on its own, but he wasn’t about to say anything yet as he looked at the peace of paper it seemed that held everything Maru wanted in it, he was willing to give up something that meant so much for him, in return for the Branch that mattered to Takeshi as he allowed himself to stand up and walk over to where Maru was sitting it seemed that there conversation was over with right now.

“Here take this, and if for a second you have any kind of respect or friendship with me, take my words into account. Consider how to do your actions because this is the last time I want to see you in this position and we both know that you are better than this, and we both know that you can do so much more in the future. Please keep that in mind as you consider the options that you have.”

Takeshi allowed himself to place the scroll back in Maru’s hand as he smirked to himself and walked towards the door. He stopped as he turned the handle of the door before allowing himself to consider on what he needed to do with Maru to get him on the straight and narrow. The advice he had given seemed to be sound and he had pointed him in the right direction about getting someone to guide him and teach him right from wrong that seemed to be the best option Takeshi had at this point.

“Maru you have potential, if you want to sit behind that desk, you need to learn when to show the true side of you and when to keep it hidden, show yourself with respect for the village and allow yourself to act with anger, I want you to remember this saying and take into consideration the words that I have spoken. I am trying to help you as a friend and I want you to remember that. Now when you leave here, leave a changed man, a better man, also report to Maki as I requested and learn from him. But do not think for a second that if I find you fighting again you will be kicked out of the village without a single hesitation.”

Takeshi turned the door handle and opened the door in the split second, he allowed himself to walk out of the room leaving Maru in the Sennin office with his own thoughts, it was clear that Takeshi had given Maru things to consider in the future, he wanted to see the man he had watched grown actually show his potential he only wanted the best for Maru as he turned in the last movement walking away he allowed the words to come from his lips.

“Expect to be summoned to an ANBU meeting shortly”

[Topic Left]
[Maru Promoted to Rank of ANBU]
[Kawaii Returned]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru saw that the Uchiha was actually serious in making him an actual ANBU, he allowed a small smile to finally come to him. Although the man liked his puppet very much, he knew that sometimes you had to give up something that if you wanted to gain something in return. He saw a smile at least on his friends face so it was all he needed to know that he did the right thing, taking the paper that contained his promotion Maru knowing that this had to be the last time that he could face the man with this kind of bad news. He had to remember that this was his only opportunity to prove himself to the branch and this village while the door was opened to him. "Thanks for giving me another chance, Uchiha don't know a lot of people that would've given me one.” Maru said, putting the paper within his coat that contained another big change in his life.

It would seem that the Uchiha would have left him where he was, but before leaving he gave him Kawaii's scroll back. He wasn't really expecting to see his beloved puppet for a long time but it was clear that the Uchiha actually believed in the newly promoted ANBU. Maru still sitting there, he listened to the next words that actually stuck with him. That he could possibly be the one sitting in that Senin desk one day, something that he wanted so bad but he doubted that he would even be considered because no one saw that kind of potential in him. And if they did, he never heard that. But Takeshi saw that although the Maru had darkness, he could make it to that seat if he learned to use that darkness the right way. That was something to think on, and something he would scratch and claw to achieve.

When he came into this office, he thought that this meeting would have possibly be an end for him. But this meeting ended up being the beginning of a new chapter in his life, with hope for the future but also be there was the threat of him being banished from the village if he fought anyone without any good reason. He had to keep that in mind and find a more effective way to direct his darkness…. Maru got up from his seat, putting Kawaii back in his weapons pouch he walked towards the door. Then looked back at the Anbu Senin desk, then opening the door with more motivation than ever to do better if Takeshi could master the ability of dark sage without allowing the corrupted ability to consume him. Then there was still hope for Maru yet. Leaving this office with determination…

[KAWAII RETURNED!]
[GOT ANBU RANK]
[STRUTS OUT OF TOPIC]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back