Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Dealing with Deadly Dunes [Contract Search]

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tomo blankly stared off at the distant sand dune, his face sinking with each drop of sweat that fell from his brow. He would kill his brother for dumping him in this infernal desert, that is if he could ever get out of it. And much like another Kumo shinobi that had once found his way to Wind Country's barren region, Tomo was without water jutsu. Despite his age and rank, the Mochizuki had never been able to cast a single water jutsu, not even a simple Water Gun. It seemed that this shortcoming would come back to bite him in the butt...if a sandworm didn't get to him first. Those were still a thing, right?

To add to Tomo's woes was his PTSD. After a training exercise with a fellow comrade, he had become terrified of sand. That day he had almost been crushed to death, and the same fear bubbled up in Tomo as the grains underneath him encased his legs. It slowed his progress to a snail's pace, and it was more than likely he would run out of provisions before he made it passed the next dune. When he took his next step, the sand shifted underneath him, and he collapsed. His body shook lightly as he forced himself to his hands and knees. "Damn you Takama. Damn you."

Still on all fours, Tomo's eyes fell to the symbol on his right hand. It was the seal given to him by the toads, and he debated whether or not to summon one. Maybe Gamaken could carry me to the Sand Village. Tomo shook his head. No, I'm sure he would dry up in no time here. I shouldn't trouble him just because I'm a coward. At the silent admittance of his inadequacy, Tomo punched the sand with an electrified fist. "Damn it. What am I so afraid of?" He knew the answer to that. Tomo was afraid of being swallowed up by the miniscule grains, trapped in a sand coffin where he would be crushed to death, or suffocate.

As his fist began to sink in the sand, Tomo panicked. He pulled back, causing him to fall on his rump. He looked to his hand that was now seizing up. He couldn't keep going like this. He looked around, hoping to find his sibling somewhere nearby. Surely Takama hadn't truly ditched his younger brother. But even his Hawkeyes couldn't pick up another human in the area. A sigh turned into a coughing fit as the air passed through his scratchy throat.

With great effort, Tomo finally pulled himself to his feet again. A shiver went down his spine as he felt sand sidle into his boots. "It's e-everywhere." Sand really was a despicable material. Would you like me to take over Tomo-boy? Sand, wind, nor freaky snow, can keep me from my Haruko! Oooohoohoo! Tomo shook his head. "Really Haruki? We're back to this? You haven't mentioned twincest for months, why are we back to it now?" Oh, well you know. We had that episode in Bear Country, I thought things were showing real promise in that regard. Tomo snarled. "No. Never. Not going happen. Just stop right there." The young man's other mindmate, Aitouka, decided to add in her commentary. You're right Trap, not unless Ta-Ta gets some tatas. Tomo's eyebrow began to twitch. "Don't give Tama lewd nicknames. Especially ones that don't even fit her." Aitouka snickered. Like her training bra. Ahahahahaha! The Mochizuki growled loudly.

With Tomo's mind distracted by his obnoxious brain buddies, he was able to slowly make his way up the sand dune he'd been staring at for the past hour. He argued out loud with them, which would have attracted attention had he been anywhere but a desert wasteland. At the dune's peak, Tomo put a hand to his brow to block the sun. What he wouldn't give to run on solar power at this moment. Looking out at the vast sandbanks with no food or shelter in sight, Tomo's eyes glistened with tears as all hope left him. "I'm going to die."

[WC: 684]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The day had been alive and well for hours. The sun was scorching by this point in any country, but especially in Wind Country where the whole region was covered in sand which made everything miserable tenfold. Fortunately for Surudoi, he had a vortex of sharks surrounding him that were giving off a steady stream of moisture to keep his body temperature at a constant level and keep him cool. Unfortunately, some other poor creatures that he had saw earlier in the desert collapsed over from heat exhaustion, dehydration, and simple lack of energy due to not being able to sustain themselves properly in a desert and they definitely looked delicious to the Shark Overlord as his licked his lips with each passing body.

He had stopped only once or twice to take a quick snack from some of the bodies and feed his brothers as they continued their journey. The blood and nutrients from their snacks however were to die for and it was making Surudoi lust for more. But, it appeared that his little hunger was going to be stopped momentarily as ahead of him was another person walking in the sand dunes in the same general direction as him possibly heading towards Soon's Haven like him. He would only catch the last few moments of the boy's conversation with himself apparently, but the kid sounded like he was delusional using words like lewd and mentioning people's names that weren't there. He seemed strange and losing his mind a little; but then again, one could say that Surudoi was strange as well as he resembled a shark and loved the scent of blood and sending people into Death's arms. Two crazies in one place, very interesting.
Surudoi
Shark_Overlord_Surudoi_zpsc9582669.png

Sharkcontract_zpsa0902518.png

He would keep his distance from the boy however as one of his brothers would fly by the kid trying to catch his attention. If he turned around, he would see a seven foot tall monster of destruction with pinkish skin and a shark fin poking out of his skull bearing a trench coat. His teeth bared resemblance to a shark's razor shark ones and his nails also resembled shark fangs by how sharp they were. Clearly, he used his teeth and nails to tear poor creatures apart when he needed something to eat or needed to smell some blood.

The blood-loving creature would cross his arms as his brother would return to encircle him like the other good little fishies. A grin that displayed all these razor sharp teeth was being displayed on his face and his eyes were bulging out of their sockets at the nutrients in front of him. This guy would be a taste treat if he could get his hands on him. But, he would need to wait and find out if he was worthy of being his prey today. "Hey there, Boy! What are you doing in this desert? Did you lose your way or is Mommy punishing you for being a bad little boy because you wouldn't listen to her about eating that devil fruit. Silly Children always trying to be big shots when they haven't even hit puberty yet. It makes me chuckle, am I right?" This was going to be fun, teehee.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back