Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Deals for the Future [Hokage Topic]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to sit at the desk inside of the Office, he had made a summon, a name that kept coming up would be called to this house and he would have his answer for some of the questions that would be given. As he allowed himself to file out the paper work, knowing full well that he had a lot to do, yet right now concerns pressed motion for this meeting of people, and he would make sure that he had the completed answer in place before ending the day. He looked to the man that stood in the door way knowing he held answers for questions.

“Bring me Riku, request him don’t force, I would like to have words with the boy, also send work for Kenshin to join us as well, I may as well have someone oversee this situation, a neutral party would not be a bad thing.”

The man simply nodded his head and walked away, as Takeshi allowed himself to lean back slightly knowing full well that he would have to tread carefully, but he still wanted to resolve this situation, the help of a calm mind like Kenshin would see him in a true situation. One that he would accept and they would have to come to terms with the decisions that where being made by the group.

Takeshi sighed to himself as he stood up in the chair turning around to face the window, he allowed himself to glance out over the village as a small smile crossed his lips as he knew full well that he would be trying to sort things out today, wondering what the price of either side would be. He watched the sun slowly creep over the village it was always a sight to behold and he found beauty in such a site.

[Kenshin Summoned]
[Riku Summoned]
[MFT: 300]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
He was summoned so he went. It was always as simple as that. No need to complicate it. He was just down the hall anyways.

He put on the sennin robes and the gold waistcoat signifying his status as clan head.

He would knock before entering but enter all the same. He was expected. No time to dwaddle.

He would nod his head towards Takeshi. He didnt know what this was about but he would listen and figure it out. He could do that much.

[Topic entered]

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The whited-haired rogue of the Leaf wandered down the hall to what was hopefully the Hokage’s office. He made an active effort to avoid getting into any conversations on his way into the building, and much to his dismay it seems that he didn’t know where he was going. After what felt like the third door that the rogue creaked open to look inside, he found the right one.

“Finally!” Riku declared aloud, pushing the door open, "There's this concept on colours you know. Leaving lines of different colours across the walls that lead to specific areas. Interesting idea, you should look into it."

The scoundrel walked into the room before stopping and looking between the two adults, he gave a wide grin before giving an overt bow to them both. The troublesome boy wore a new robe, a white one with orange as a secondary colour to complement. On the back of it was a symbol of a smiley face, which was also in orange. The robe was different, but that was what allured Riku to purchase it just yesterday.

“As you requested,” Riku said with a wide grin, walking over to take a seat, “Hideki Riku, academy student of the hidden leaf village. I have arrived!”

The boy then simply flicked out his deck of cards from one of his robes sleeves as he collapsed into a chair. The white-haired child deciding to flick them between his hands before beginning to shuffle them. A glimmer in his eye at this scenario, he clearly thought this was entertaining.

“What'd I do now?” Riku questioned.

[Summon answered]
[Topic entered]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself a few moments to pause as he watched the group that had arrived in this office, allowing himself to walked back to the chair, his hand coming out as his fingers curled around it, dragging it back slightly he took his own seat before looking to Kenshin, his hand coming out he extended the offer to his Sennin. It seemed Riku had already made himself at home but that was little surprise to the Hokage, as he allowed his eyes to lock with the boys, it was always strange to see someone with two different colours even inside of leaf.

“Thank you both for coming, it seems that we are here not with the intent you expect Riku, actually I wanted to ask you a different question entirely. What can I do for you?”

Takeshi allowed himself to glance at Kenshin, it seemed that he was here to give a completely different conversation. Though he had heard everything coming threw with whispers it seemed that he still had to get to the bottom of the pot, and why not just ask one of those involved directly, it would be better in the long run, rather than beating around the bush. He had tried to be blunt, that didn’t work, but bribery, well that wasn’t above his arsenal for years of being the ANBU Sennin. So this was the opportunity for Riku.

“So Riku, apologize for the blunt tone, what will it take for you and your little group to fall in line, I have to many issues with frost at the moment, I don’t need to worry about students behind my back, so what will it take. What is the price of that?”

He wasn’t asking to buy his way to them, Takeshi was asking them to see the opportunity, what would it take for them to feel at home in leaf, one of the Shinobi lines, what would it take for them to do this was what he was asking.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would watch Riku walk in and he understood the point of the meeting he thought. HE watched him begin to play with cards and make himself comfortable. Kenshin declined the invitation to make himself comfortable. That was not part of his job description. He could be comfortable later.

And the Hokage asked something that threw Kenshin a little but it did not show. It was an interesting way to deal with the situation. Kenshin hoped it would lead to no more bloodshed. Takeshi was right, Frost was more important than this. Deal with enemies at your back before you deal with those in the front, a lesson he learned as a child and as a shinobi.

Kenshin would wait his eyes glancing between student and Hokage.

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Riku blinked.

That was blunt, normally he preferred to be the person to catch people off guard. The rogue gave his standard grin to hide his own surprise at the question before pondering it for a moment. A small bribe or two worked wonders, the white-haired rogue had been guilty of accepting similar in the past. He just couldn’t believe that he was being offered something similar here! The thoughts passed him as he glanced between the adults, his hands still shuffling his cards. It had to test the waters if he wanted to figure out what’s on the table.

“Well, what do I want,” Riku pondered for a moment, smile on his face, “Could ask for plenty of stuff. A giant bowl of candy, a brand new ‘Riku day’! That won’t get me that I suspect though.”

The scoundrel stuck his tongue out playfully at that, still shuffling his cards in thought. He didn’t exactly deal with these kinds of situations, so he barely knew the basics as is. Figure out the outlining, what he can try to go for, go for what seems the best.

“You got any ideas?”
Riku asked with a raised eyebrow.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to look at Riku, it seemed he had managed to catch the kid unaware, that was always going to be a good start. The next part would be a little tougher though, he now had to persuade the boy that it was the right thing to do, however with the reports he had been getting this would be considered Riku to be an unstable person anyway. As he leaned back in his chair his hands coming to rest on his chin as he allowed himself to think about what Riku asked, it seemed that while he was still stepping over the line the offer that had been given, he had never really thought of as a possibility.

“That depends on you, honestly, I am open to suggestions that stay within the limit of rational, so anything that would be considered stupid, funny or dangerous you can forget about, the rest of it I am willing to hear out Riki. But this is what you and your group want to fall in line, so let me know and I can consider the options, I am sure that we can come to some understanding here and now. Wouldn’t you agree Kenshin?”

Takeshi allowed himself to glance to the Sennin who had stood dormant so far just listing tot eh things, he allowed himself to sigh slightly as he knew he had more need of Kenshin soon. Nodding to the Sennin was the only thing he could do as he decided to direct a few words towards the man, nothing major though he just wanted to make sure that he managed to get his point across.

“Have you got any idea how this offer would be used if it was you that had this card in front of them Kenshin?”

[MFT: 300]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to nod at the boy though for a medic he needed to learn a lot of things it would seem. He allowed himself to rise from the chair, it seemed the meeting was done for now and Takeshi was glad to see that the boy would be taking the challenge up of pushing himself to learn, prove himself if you will. As the Uchiha allowed himself a small smile he looked towards the boy’s file, nothing that the rank of Genin was on the document for the form, he allowed a small yawn to come to his lips as the day was becoming one of the long ones for himself.

“Rank Genin, this can be fixed since you wish to focus your time inside the medical branch, if you want it the rank of Medic in Training is granted to you Tobikuma. This holds the same rank as Genin, just means that you will be answering to the Medical branch and under the jurisdiction of Mikasa the Medical Sennin.”

Takeshi allowed himself to open the boys file up, all it would take was a simple yes or no reply and the boy would be swapped, he would need to have time to catch up with his learning and education, but Takeshi had no doubt that he proved his determination to be in this branch. As such he would be given that opportunity. He allowed himself to wait for a boy reply, what ever he decided would be done by the Hokage.

“You have one week to learn the basics of Medical, here is a text book study it learn the basic Jutsu, in one week I will tutor you and see what you have learned since this meeting, that all said and done have yourself a wonderful day.”

[Rank of AiT Granted if Tobikuma Accepts]
[Topic Left Unless Stopped]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin continued to watch and listen. It seemed Riku was caught off guard as well. It was an interesting conversation. Now to see where it lead. Shortly, it appeared it came to him.

"To avoid further issues, I think an agreement can be made." Kenshn said simply.

Kenshin was then asked directly. It was an interesting question. One that had to be answered carefully.

"Myself? I am afraid I would ask for something boring. At your age I was constantly trying to better myself and train. Shocking I know. I would have loved to work with an expert in a fighting style or type of jutsu I would not normally have access to yet. Anything to give me an edge for the genin exam. That is me, however. What do you think Riku? Do you have an idea of what you would ask of us?"

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The white-haired rogue sat in the chair with his mind in thought on options. It wasn’t hard to come up with simple requests that would give a giggle, but he suspected this was a chance to get a real deal. The boy didn’t pay too much attention when Kenshin gave his own advice, he had honestly only asked for their ideas, so he had more time to think. There was one passing word that the sennin has uttered that perked Riku’s attention. Genin exam. Now that gave him an idea.

“Well,” Riku said, a smile on his face as he shuffled his cards, “I’ll admit, not really the simplest guy. So asking for more training isn’t exactly what I’m looking for.”

The boy flicked up a hand of cards, the cards in question were a random set, the white-haired rogue waved them about to the adults for a moment.

“The best way to solve us though …” Riku pondered aloud with a grin, “Well, normally the best way to deal with a problem is to try and turn it into a positive, atleast that’s what the clever person does. If you want to make us stop being a problem, then you let us be more helpful. I can make us way more helpful if you’d show a bit of trust around here.”

With that, Riku flicked the hand of cards back into the deck, before with a quick shuffle pulling out a better hand of cards, the white-haired boy giving a smile.

“I’m not the strongest fighter,”
Riku confessed, a small shrug to accompany it, “But this generation has some of the fastest, some of the brightest, and some of the strongest. I may not be the strongest, yet, but I’ve already shown it to you all. I can lead them, I can rally and I can get things done.”

The boy placed the hand of cards on the table with a wide smirk, the confident boy had figured out what he wanted.

“I’m almost a genin these days,” Riku commented, “But I’ve shown that I got way more leadership skills then most of this village! Make me a chuunin, you use me as an example and I can help make the crew valuable. Call it an experiment, see how we run when we got a little bit of trust, not just angry eyes bearing down on us.”

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to ponder on the request, it seemed that this was a familiar conversation that he had with Maru, and that did not end well at all. Though he had to take a little bit of a risk and it seemed that if Riku wasn’t just talking out of his ass then this could work for the help of the village, so he had a dilemma right now, it seemed that he would have to throw his trust out there, that was something that he had to do, the next generation would have to start to come up.

“The rank of Chuunin is not one I take lightly; however, you are right Riku, your group will slowly have to learn how to stand, and the village could use the support that this would give, make no mistake this is not a normal request and this will bring you in line. If it does not, then we will have words again and this time choice will be removed from you. Kenshin will cover what is expected of you if you are going to join the Main Branch with that rank. And I expect you to do the duty that is required of someone in that rank.”

Takeshi allowed himself to go into the draw, opening it he drew out the leaf headband and handed it towards Riku, the symbol that someone was actually of a rank of Chuunin inside of leaf, this was not something easily earned but worth it, however he was willing to make an exception today, as such he would be making that exact exception. He allowed himself to wait for the headband to be taken from his fingers.

“Kenshin will bring you up to speed on expectations and duties that are required of you inside of his branch, don’t let me feel like this was a waste Riku, I am giving you trust please don’t throw that back in my face.”

[Riku is promoted to Chuunin]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin frowned. The request was making light of the entire progression of rank. And this given for being charming and not following a rule in his life. It was as close to blasphemy as he could imagine. Still, it was not his decision and there was more at risk than a rank. Rank would mean nothing if Frost had their way. They would all be dead.

Kenshin would shrug.

"I expect leadership from my Chuunin. I expect you to teach classes, lead squads of genin or help Jounin, give Genin exams, defend the gates, check passports, and other duties as ordered. And this is the biggest thing. You will be given the rank but it is up to you to keep the position. As you may have guessed, I do not tolerate laziness or breaking of rules. So long as you put your best foot forward we will get along fine. If you accept this, and stay in my branch, you are expected to do a lot but also you stand to gain a lot. The choice is yours."

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The white-haired rogue grinned at the headband, grabbing the cards from the table and shuffling them back into the deck before returning them to his robe. With that, he grabbed the headband with a smile and a nod, going to wrap it around his forehead with a twinkle in his eye. The boy rose from his seat, an ear partially listening to what Kenshin had to say about responsibilities. His attention mostly draining towards thoughts on what he’d have to do now. The thoughts passed as he noticed Kenshin had finished his explanation.

“Of course,” Riku confirmed with a grin, raising a thumbs up that touched his headband, “Leading genin, handling important stuff. That ain't no problem at all. I’ll relay it back to my friends, and I'll arrange things from there. We’ll make ourselves worth the effort, no worries on that.”

With that promise, the boy gave a nod to the two adults before spinning and walking away. Heading towards the door with a passing thought of concern. He now had to remember the way out of this place. The concept made him grin madly, he may have to actually consider petitioning for some sort of map at the entrance …

[Leaving thread unless stopped!]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself a few moments to question the situation as he looked to Riku, nodding to himself for a few moments he knew that the boy would have to prove himself. He watched as the boy walked out of his office, allowing himself to let the boy completely leave from sight before standing himself up and turning to face his main branch Sennin he allowed a small smile to escape his lips as he pondered the right reply for a few moments, knowing full well that Kenshin wouldn’t be to happy about what had taken place.

“I know that sometimes you may not agree with my ways around thing, but for the betterment of the village I think we need to draw Riku in, if he proves himself we have lost nothing, though if he fails I expect you to uphold the duty and the responsibilities of the office in which you carry, keep a close eye on him, now if you do excuse me Kenshin, I must be off to meet the wife for lunch.”

With that Takeshi finally left his office, knowing he would have to speak to them at some point in this room, it would just be a question of how long that would actually take to come about.

[Topic Left]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would simply nod and leave. He would go back to his office and think a long while. The sun was going down before he made a decision. He summoned Fenrir to his side.

"Track the one known as Riku. He was in the Hokage office earlier and you should be able to tell the scent. Do not be seen." Kenshin would say as he looked at the pitch black direwolf. Fenrir would nod and disappear.

This was going to be a giant headache. At what cost did they ensure peace? Will it come back to haunt them? Well only time will tell. As for Kenshin he had paperwork to do. Tests to grade and feedback to give.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back