Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Demonic Reunion (Semi Private)

Kizoku Usui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Damn..."
Uttered the voice of a man who's features did not seem to match his age. For instance he was 6'2 slender but muscular, no hair on his face though his long snow white hair covered most of his middle back. he wore his fathers old med nin robes, black on black, very distinguishable form the rest of the medical staff. The thing though that made him stick out most was not his attire, but a single piece of cloth that wrapped around his eyes. Blind.

He rubbed his hands together for warmth, breathing on them as his breath became a cloud, rising ever so gently to the clouds themselves. It wasn't just the cold that bothered him, but the anxiety that kept him on his toes. He was going to meet someone really important today. A man who had battled with demons, captured missing ninja, and killed plenty. The man was a child of a half demon, the ruthless and powerful Fourth Raikage. His older brother, Shindou...

The alleyway that he asked him to meet him was one that stood form the old days. A very dangerous part of town where a 35 year old man should not be traveling alone. Thugs, gangsters, prostitutes, drugs, illegal weapons, you name it you could buy it at any corner of these streets. One could hardly tell which color were the walls of each building this late at night because of the snow, and of course the utter terrifying darkness. At this time, only pubs were open, maybe they would enjoy a late night drink...If his company would ever arrive.

Shiruba

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shindou has been locked away inside of the Ancient Forest for over a decade and he has never seen his little brother come by. The two was not best friends but they got a long better then Ari and Shindou has in the past. Heck, Shindou even allowed Usui operate on him. Usui didn't do the best job ever but it was better then what the other med nin could do at the time. The 47 year old man looked it, he had a scruffy beard but not a lot of wrinkles. That might be because his skin was burned with demonic fire and the surgery made his skin feel a little different.

Shindou knew Usui made it to the destination before Shindou made it himself. He got a brand new Hyuuga eye that allows him to see at a greater distance then an average shinobi. The new and improved eye was on his right side of his body which was burned during his invasion. The veins rippled through his skin near his eye revealing the Hyuuga kekei genkei at work.

Shindou asked his little brother to meet him in a dark alley way because that is where he felt most comfortable for some odd reason.

It's been a while hasn't it, brother. Calm voice could be heard in the distant as snow was being crushed by every step the man took. Shindou was sure Usui heard him coming before he even spoke, Hashigaki had that type of benefit. The old vet was wearing his usual attire that consist of a black t-shirt, black jeans and black sneaker but he had a black ANBU robe covering his body from the harsh weather.

You didn't wait to long did you?

Kizoku Usui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Crunch...Crunch...Crunch...Crunch These sound waves vibrated through the air, bouncing off the wall of the alleyway, revealing the dark area to usui as if it was illuminated completely. Every crack and crevice was reveled to the blind man, and past the corner he saw a man walking toward his location. Truth be told, with such heavy foot steps, this blind man could see as clearly as anyone in the day light. he sighed right before his brother cut the corner.

"Its been what...I don't know. 10 years maybe?" his voice was a bit rough, deep but still crisp. The waves mapped the area more, giving him even a more detailed look at his brother. The old vet had some battle scars, burned by demonic fire, and cuts from thousands of other fights. But though his appearance seemed completely that of a man in his late forties, something was not right. Seems like veins are popping out of his right eye...I see to remember his eye being fine... The old med nin chief recalled the surgery for a moment, then snapped out once he was asked a simple question.

"Not at all. Maybe a minute or two late. He smirked and chuckled as he shock his head slightly. "Well then, how have you been Shindou? Seems like nobody knew where you were for the past decade or so..." All he could remember was his mother asking where Shindou had run of to when Usui was only 20. The fact was that nobody knew. It had been a mystery for the longest times. He had heard rumors about the mountain sides, and the forest, but he didn't bother. He was in fact one of the strongest ninjas the village had at the time...Dimmed witted and crazed with power at a point, but non the less respectable and ruthless. He took out his right hand, waiting for him to shake it, so he could out it back inside his pocket. Damn, the years have passed so fast...

Shiruba

Yen
ASP
Deaths
10, 15 who knows it all the same at this age. Of course Usui knew Shindou was near his sonar can only be matched and maybe even surpassed by Ari. His brother looked younger then he normally should, maybe he has been avoiding battle and even aging. He was a mednin so he knows what are good anti-aging creams and what to eat to keep your body young. I have been in the Ancient Forest, inside of our very old home. I've been training, and pondering after the demon invasion. I won't let an ambush like that happen again, also how is mother? Is she still alive? After so many years in isolation he didn't know what has happened to his step-mother or even Ari.

Shindou put out his hand from his black robe and shook Usui's hand. The difference in power between the two seemed extraordinary, it seems that Shindou is still stronger but for how long would that last until his age would catch up. All the years of training and battles could only but wear down your body eventually.

Should we go eat? I know this little place call Eat and Shake, they serve the best wings, average looking dancers, and beer just like everywhere else. I'll lead the way, if your down.

Kizoku Usui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Usui chuckled at his remark, he was right. At this age, five years felt like eight, ten would feel like fifteen. Maybe it had been too long. But the next question caused Usui's mouth to run dry. He had not spoken about mother in six years. Though her death was of old age, Usui was the only out of the three brothers who stayed home and kept her company. her loss was something that still blindsided him. If he had eyes, he would have given his thoughts away like nothing. He just sighed, put his hands inside his pocket followed Shindou. "Mother died about six years ago. Old age got the best of her." Contrary to his feelings, Usui was able to mask his tone of voice completely. This was said in a normal type of voice, as if saying "Eh, shit happens." He was glad though Shindou had suggested a good place to eat. Nothing better than to just kick it back eat a bit and some beer. Usui couldn't recall the last time he actually did this with anyone else...

"Lets go then, the wind is starting to pick up. Rather not be outside when the gusts of wind hit hard." He followed him for a bit i silence, trying to recall the old place they used to live. It was marvelous, gigantic but old. He could still remember himself running up the side wall, recording his highest run every day.Damn... realizing he was being quiet, he decided to keep the conversation alive. They had much to talk about. "You mean that place we ended up leaving when I was about 15 years old? By Raidens cap, you must have had a lot to reflect on to go there...And the demon invasion. Our old man also fought hard there as well.. I remember the hospital being chaotic." Though this all seemed like bad news, Usui had a half smile on his face. Those days were hard, crazy filled days, where each village member had a role. No one was useless, and the village came out victorious. It just made him feel that much older. The academy students now a days just read it from a test book, regarding it as a holy fight that Kumogakure won. No text book really states the amount of blood that was spilled that day. The amount of deaths, destruction, and chaos that was induced by the demons themselves. Usui did have some sick sense of humor. "The good old days."

Shiruba

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old age huh, not many people live that far no a days. She was blessed remember that. Shindou knew Usui was trying to cover up his real feelings because the boy was always closest to her. It might be because he was really her son unlike Shindou. What really made it obvious was when the mednin stood quiet for a little.

Snow began to fall again but it wasn't heavy, rumor has it that a blizzard was going to hit again. It sure seemed like it would because heavy, and purple clouds in the sky and it was about to cover the village. Shindou didn't really want to be outside when it came down so he listened to Usui's advice. The scruffy AIT led the way to the "restaurant" and when they made it to the entrance they're was a sign that was a women's leg with her stocking coming off. It was just the place the two always needed to go to, for what reason he didn't know but oh well. Shindou walked through the door and the naked hostess showed them a table for two but it seemed more like a table to 6. They did need to have room for the dancers.

The restaurant was large and seemed old school. It had wooden walls and floors, the light was dimmed so you could barely see a thing but Shindou and Usui can see everything clearly.

Kizoku Usui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Usui crunched the snow more and more. Glad to hear that Shindou was being understanding to the lose of his mother, picked his spirits back up. It had been a while since Usui ever mentioned it to anyone. The fact was that she was blessed, outliving more than three fourths of her friends, watching all her boys become men and have the time to retire with her husband. Yup, she had lived more than anyone could have ever wanted, and with that thought Usui bounced back up. This though wasn't for long as the snow started to come down hard. The wind now whipping at his face made him start to regret coming out so late. This complain was evaporated once he saw the sign they were about to enter. Shindou had not joked about the naked dancers, not one bit. he smiled slightly as he entered the place, not knowing when was the last time he went out for a night cap.

Song playing at the time: Song playing inside

The atmosphere inside the "restaurant" was much different than outside. Once you walked in, the heat blasted your face. A musky aroma that smelled like sweat, smoke, and liquor all perfectly mixed together. Not his type of place but the music was good. The Thumping bass gave a vivid look to the place, at least for the blind man. Everything was crystal clear if he focused but he decided not to. Well at least not on the fat chicks. Sitting next to his brother, the naked waitress asked in a seductive voice "So what can I get you good looking guys this evening?" Usui didn't even hesitate "Bring us the two most expensive bottles of Sake that you have. That and a bowl of your famous wings to start." She smiled at him, winked at Usui and walked away, shaking her ass slightly too, making it bounce from one side to the next. Then usui wondered why she had winked at im in the first place...The fact being that he was completely blind. "Nice place...Wonder how you found this one."

Ishu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Mueve tu cuerpo morena..." Saigo said as he took a sip of his cup. "A refreshing..." he thought. Good music good looking women but the drinks. Alcohol is something that deteriorates the body, further causing your body to slow down, become weak. One sip could make his body weak and that is just something he didn't want to do to his body. The cup had cold water with lots of ice but sipping on it made everyone around him think it was something on the rocks with a strong kick. Looking around he closed his eyes. The bass shock everything in the "restaurant" causing everything to be visible that made contact with the floor for Saigo. He noticed two men walk in and take a seat on a large table. Saigo was alone and didn't feel like staying that way. He gave the waitress a look and a tapped the table. he left a good tip for just ordering a cup of water. Getting up the bass was bumping. So good made Saigo wanna dance. Then again he had a question to ask. "Why would you bring a blind man here? That's kinda fucked up."<i></i> As he walked to the direction of the two men who walked in her heard the man say bottles, sake, and wings. "Oh now I am suddenly hungry great.." As he walked to the table he pulled a chair.

"Excuse me to be completely honest, I think it is fucked up to bring a blind man to a 'restaurant' like this. Maybe a little something less teasing would have been nice."<i></i> He said in a nice tone. He didn't wanna offend anyone. "My name is Ishi Saigo, and you might be?"<i></i>

Shiruba

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shindou looked right at Usui as the naked waitress walked towards them. Thanks to his new Hyuuga ability, he could see everything in a 360 direction which allowed him to stare without being noticed. The waitress was surely a tease, she blinked at a blind man knowing he wouldn't see it. The waitress was brunette, slim, large waist and luscious ass. She has everything Shindou wants in a girl that is in his bed but he didn't trust the good looking ones to be a faithful wife.

Shindou was about to say something but Usui stole the words out of his mouth. It seemed like his little brother was all grown up and he even took his advice to get the wings. That would be all thank you Starla. Shindou was able to notice a tattoo that said Starla on the waitresses left butt cheek. She turned and said No problem with an embarrassed look on her face. The women walked away to get their order then another man walked up to them.

"Excuse me to be completely honest, I think it is fucked up to bring a blind man to a 'restaurant' like this. Maybe a little something less teasing would have been nice."

Shindou looked at the man with a straight face. How is it a tease if he can't see what is suppose to tease him? A question to answer a question you got to love it. I am Kizoku Shindou, nice to meet you Saigo. The old vet turned to Usui with a smirk on his face wondering what he would say.

Kizoku Usui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Who the fuck...

Usui had already seen the man walking towards them from afar. His heavy lead foot steps created ample amount of sound waves that gave Usui a heads up before he even got to the table. A six foot six, brute with a sheep leather hunting coat, jeans and combat boots to well, boot. Usui did not act aware, just calmed down as he approached. He was in fact worried that he would want to start a fight with Shindou. this was not good...For the guy in the sheep coat. What came out of his lips astonished him even more...Blind....Really?...You fucking...Saigo, was an interesting character, and better yet Shindou seem to have given Usui some room to play in this little game. He stood quiet, letting Shindou reply fully. "Wait what? What are you trying to say?" Usui played stupid alright, and it was about to get better. The waitress was coming back with their drinks, and she put two glassed down, and the two bottles of sake, announcing how much the bottles were each. She then proceeded into pouring each shot glass all the way up. Usui stretched out his hand clumsily, tapping and weaving the shot glass, spilling on the waitress's stomach and downward. "Damn it...I apologize..."</B><i></i> He flushed a bit red voluntarily and scratched his head. <B>"Damn...Maybe coming to a restaurant with me wasn't such a good idea..Still not used to being blind and all"

Ishu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Interesting..." The man acted blind, seemed blind but how did he walk his way to the table without any help or is he just that good? Thoughts, many of them were on his head and Saigo had a very strange feeling about it but he ignored it once the blind man knocked over the drink. "Awww... thats ok, just keep your hands on it next time." She said with a solid smile as she fixed his hand to the glass and then to the table. She then went and poured him another shot. In the back of her mind she must have been pissed! If Saigo was to do that, SMACK right on the cheek guaranteed no questions asked. But not this was a blind man so he gets "special treatment". Giving the waitress a napkin Saigo spoke. "Sorry about my friend, he had an accident, trying to learn how to live without his eyes takes time."<i></i> Saigo said calmly. He gave her a few more napkins and she was on her way.

"I mean this is like a hooker bar with naked women and loud as music. I don't know what your friend here told you it was. And it is a tease when you can clearly tell you are not in an ordinary restaurant with loud music like this and the conversations that people are having around here. Hard to believe you were completely unaware what kind of environment you were in." <i></i>He said calmly and in a friendly tone to both of them. Saigo seemed to have been joking a little because it all seemed weird to him. They way he acted seemed legit and maybe Saigo was just going crazy and that was a high possibility.

Shiruba

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Don't say such a thing Usui, you have a right to be hear like any other adult. Shindou was a bit annoyed at the new comer. He seemed to friendly to the two that never even met him. The man seemed to have doubts of Usui's blindness for no apparent reason. Who knows maybe he is God that knows all without any proof at all. Usui tipped his drink over on the lady and that amount was probably worth 500 yen already, it was an expensive spill and he didn't want Usui to do it again. Oh, Usui you know him? He said you two were friends. Shindou laughed at the man, he didn't know who these two were but of course he wouldn't because they were secretly trained and Shindou was an ANBU and his identity was kept a secret. What are you talking about? This is a nice family place, Usui don't listen to this this mad man. Shindou laughed some more and when he raised his head to do his signature laugh his hood came off showing his scars and the ripples in both eyes. The ripples represented the Hyuuga blood line and Usui didn't even know he had it.

Its not like we're shinobi that goes around ease dropping on people's conversations in strip joints, I mean restaurants. Who do we look like to you?

Shindou has been sarcastic with this guy the whole time. He kept his voice calm and to the point, making the joke even better. He was sure Saigo meant no harm and just wanted to have a conversation with the two. Come sit with us, get drunk with us but you have to get your own liquor cause it looks like you can handle a lot. The old vet patted the man on the back noticing his hard skin, this was no ordinary man. 6,6, bulky, skin as tough as a rock. The AIT might be wrong but this man just might be a shinobi.

Shindou turned to the waitress hey, Starla we would like a dancer. Can you bring Big Bertha here? Starla eyes widened and lips quivered. Her face was priceless when she heard Shindou's request. She is probably thinking that this group should have been settled into a bigger and stronger table.

Uh, B...b...ig Bertha? Oh my okay. Anything special you want her to do?

Well Starla, my friend Saigo's birthday is today and I want to give him a surprise. Ask Bertha to give him her special treatment. Shindou had the biggest grin on his face. Bertha was named Big Bertha for a reason.

Usui, you are lucky you are blind because this will be a sight for sore eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------New Song----------------------------------------------------------------------

A new song was playing the the bass was feeling amazing but there was a thud that through the beat off. You might think that was part of the song but Shindou knew different and Usui did also. It was Big Bertha walking towards them. She was 5 foot 8 that weighed approximately 320 lbs. The women was not not just fat, she was huuuuge and to make it better she was an Akimichi. Big Bertha made it to the table and the ground shook around her. Who's birthday is it?<i></i> She said with a deep voice and Shindou's hand quickly goes up and points at Saigo. The women attempts to get on the table but fails and then Shindou helps her out. The man bear pigs started dancing and Shindou couldn't do anything but wait.

OOC: I reserve the right to control Big Bertha. ;)
Description:
Skin: Black
Hair: Nappy,Black
Size: Huge everywhere, fanny as cellulite.

Kizoku Usui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Well, it really does not matter where I go, its not like I can see anything...<i></i>Usui smiled, and with the swiftness of a blind man took the shot no problem. The burning sensation settled at his stomach, spreading through his core and onto to his limbs like a wild fire. He clenched his teeth, and breathed through them. The cold intake keeping the flames from taking complete control of his body. The sake was strong, there was no denying it, and his shaking body showed it. Shindou then proceeded into calling out big Bertha, made Usui just wonder a couple of things. He told me he has been hiding from everyone..yet knows them as if he goes down here every weekend...

And then the thuds surpassed the bass of the new song. Ripple upon ripple, the sound waves emitted from the thuds painted a clear portrait of Big Bertha, and Shindou was right...It was a sight for sore eyes. Every step of the way, the portrait was given more detail. At the end of it all, once she was close enough so that Saigo could see the bottle at the top of the table took a tumble, and out of reflects Usui caught it, with his foot. He stood immobilized by the big husky women in front of them. Maybe if he concentrated enough on just nothing, he wouldn't be forced into seeing such a behemoth. Maybe if he thought about his surgery that he was prepping for next week he would be able to block the image out of his head. Ok, first I must sanitize all the equipment, thoroughly. Keep in check the amount of thread, scalpels, tongs, syringes, gauges and all other miscellaneous item. Keep the Oxycontin in measured flasks, and multiple syringes. Once this is done, we move in to phase two. Getting the body prepped for surgery. The bottle was being balanced by his foot which was suspended an inch from the floor. This and his medical prep kept his sonar in check, trying extremely hard not to look at the fat lady.

Ishu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was like a 'click' from a game clock of a chess game. He made a move, a strong one too. If you didn't get the reference, think about it this way. First play of the drive, Shindou hikes the ball. His offensive line moves to protect him and he has time in his hands. He thinks he is the Peyton Manning of this game. With plenty of time to throw he decided to wait extend the play and let all of his wide receivers make a move. That is the obvious move. No. Shindou was no amateur quarterback. He knew everyone was spreed up pretty deep and his running back was wide open with ample amount of space to drive that ball down the middle. With more than enough blockers, this was a sure minimum of a first down. It was now time for Saigo's defense to make a play. To make a strong hard tackle. To force a fumble. Something. Oh I forgot to mention we are in Shindou's field. "nice move..." He thought to himself. The running back had made its way to the first down mark and then stopped by the defense of Saigo's team. "This will be fun..." He said to himself and Saigo cracked a smile. Shindou took a cheap shot and ran with it. Saigo now had two choices. Run. Flip the table with his mammoth strength and walk away, or two play the game. Big Bertha was Shindou's running back and she was going to be a hard one to stop. Saigo scratched his head and looked at BIG Bertha. He ignored every other action that happened even when she fell of the table. Only thing he capture from the past few seconds was the fact that he called the other guy Usui.

"To be honest this is quite the surprise Shindou. Just lets keep this whole thing between us you know." He said this with a smile. He wasn't going to fight Shindou because he was playing a trick on him, a good one too. Instead Saigo knew he was going to get Shindou back. And well how, it was up for Saigo to decided. "Bertha, just please take it easy on me. I had a long day at work, I need to make sure I will be able to work in the morning, bright and early as the sun rises." He once again with a smile he stated. "Shindou I gotta give you this one." He said to himself as he braced himself for the giant he was going to take on.

Shiruba

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Big Bertha heard what Saigo had to say but she didn't care it was his birthday and it should be a night to remember. Her rolls were flying through the air as she danced and then she put her crotch right next to Saigo's nose. This might be disgusting for anyone who is watching but it actually smelt quite sweat. It had the aroma of sweat cherries that were freshly picked. It was quite amazing of how she was so hygienic but had so much body to take care of. That's quite fine with me, no one needs to know a thing. She backed of Saigo to show him on of her favorite moves and it was called the POP LOCK IT DROP IT. Bertha's buns it the table at a high speeds causing a tsunami on her body. The sound of the bang was so great that even Usui won't be able to block the sound out by just thinking. You can think as much as you want, you ears would always work and you will still see what is happening. Usui don't fight it, you won't win.

So Saigo what do you do for a living. The old vet took another three shots but it had nearly no affects on him.

Kizoku Usui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
BANG The sound wave resonated through the hall, and Usui could tell the whole club was looking now at their table. Maybe it was the fat lady dancing flirtatiously, her rolls vibrating and swaying from the brisk movements. Or it could have been the bottle that Usui had kicked up in the air once Big's Bertha's huge butt smacked the table, causing Usui's concentration to break. Hopefully, he kicked it over Bertha, past the naked and beautiful waitress Starla, but then again they weren't so lucky. Usui watched in full High-Definition the gelatin like skin of Big Bertha move. Sickening, disturbing, nasty. How could anyone keep a conversation when they had to look at that? Then again, the club was dimly lit, and a heavy musky fog seem to linger around the area. Usui was at a "handi-cap", and thanks to his acute hearing it made the place that much detailed. He was just hoping by the grace of Raiden that he would not have to be forced to see this for a long time. Usui grasped the bottle with shaky hands poured himself a shot, in which he over poured, and took it back. he did this four times. Just maybe, his prayer might be answered. Please...make this behemoth stop... And that was when the club turned upside down...

To those who have never been in a bar fight, the rules are extremely simple. The first rule is to never keep your eyes of the bottle. This is essential for both reasons. One, it serves as a decoy for the party/person who holds the bottle. Two, if you are looking at the bottle, then the bottle will always miss its intended target. Sadly, in this club there were a pair of six men sitting only two table in front of Usui's table. Unfortunately, it seemed that they were the only people who were not snickering, or laughing at the man who Big Bertha was performing for. The bottle flipped across the first table, ten feet above the table missing the stripper pole in the middle, then started to arch downwards. As it spun out of control, the drink spilled all over the men, and what seemed to be their drugs which they had over the table. Also, one of the six men had just raised his head, only to be greeted by the bottom end of the bottle, hitting him square in the forehead, breaking in his face. It did not take long for the rough gangsters to raise hell in the bar, flipping their table, and punching those closest to them in the face. It seemed to be that these men were nothing to be playing around with. Who the fuck threw that bottle? A man wearing a black trench coat, large black pimp hat questioned a man who's lip was already bleeding. He pulled the mans collar, picked him up with his hand and asked again. This time, the innocent man pointed towards Usui's table. He was shaking like a wet dog, scared for his life. By this time, the music stopped and no one dared to intervene the men who now walked with anger towards the three Shinobi. "You fucked with the wrong crew today! The man pointed at Usui, who now did not know if he should keep the blind routine. The six men all in trench coats assembled ten feet away form the table, and began to rip their jackets. Then their skins contorted, and bone started to rip from their bodies, creating swords and knives. Kaguyas... Then the man with the hat, seemed to be the leader or something, pointed at Usui. "Who the fuck do you think you are! We are going to fuck up your day, and your friends day as well! Teach you not to mess with us! The man then threw a bone knife, intending to hit Usui. Usui snapped his finger, brought his right hand to his shoulder as a crystallized shurkien formed and with lightning speed threw it, blocking the knife that was coming at him. he sat there, knowing the gangsters had just picked the wrong pair of trios to fight with. Maybe the demons will show mercy...Maybe...

Ishu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"And Now I hate cherries..." He said to himself holding his breath hoping by a miracle of Raiden himself that this behemoth would stop dancing in front of him. Usually Saigo would get up and walk away but he could use the experience to blackmail Shindou. This would one day pay off that was the only reason he didn't politely told the giant wild boar to get of him. He was getting close to his limit as suddenly the music stropped. Saigo's attention was now at the group of guys. "Why are they.. oh shit..." Saigo thought to himself. As he was getting of his chair he noticed one man talk to his blind friend Usui. "Watch your tone buddy. He is Blin..." He said as he noticed the group of men grow bones from their chests and body. Then a bone kunai was flung at Usui. "Why pick on a blind guy?" He said as he was about to intercept the kunai with his own hand. Then he noticed the kunai had been blocked. It was so quick Saigo almost missed it.

"Blind?" He questioned now. What the hell did he just witnessed. He was blind a second ago but he can suddenly create shuriken out of thin air and threw it perfectly to block an incoming kunai? Questions that needed to be answered, but at the moment, he had no time. He quickly stomped on the ground sending two rock like fists in the air. He followed by throwing two jabs in the air but at the direction of the first two gangsters close to Saigo. The rocks flew straight to them as if they had been punched by Saigo. Right afterwards he got in a stance. Light on his feet he attempted to predict the incoming attacks. He secretly hoped Shinodu could take his own weight even after taking so many shots.

Shiruba

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shindou was watching Saigo and was laughing hysterically but then his face became serious. He could see someone throwing a bottle and Shindou's group was blamed. Obtaining a Hyuuga eye was a blessing because it let Shindou know what was going down before the others realized. Usui of course knew because of his sonar. Six men walked up to the group and blamed them for it but they messed with the wrong crew not the other way around. The old vet was looking at the table with a menacing look on his face that had a malicious smile that reach his ears. The men took of there coats and began to rip out bones from their bodies. The AIT has drunk so much that the sight was making him go back to his old ways. The young shinobi that loved to fight and never hesitated to kill if needed and Usui knew what this face meant.

Saigo stepped in first after Usui blocked the first attack. Did the man really believe that a simple kunai would actually kill or injure Usui the bat, Saigo the boulder or Shindou the hawk. Each of there traits made it possible to deflect, see or simple not get injured from such an attack. Saigo stomped on the floor shattering the fine wood that was the floor and two fist flew up and went straight towards two targets. The Boulder was ready for battle even though he could have done so in a less destructive way.

Hmmhmmhmm hmmhmm hahaha!!! Do you really believe you can beat us? It seems this place is going to get destroyed so I will buy the place. Shindou then turns to Usui and says "want to go half and half" with a whisper.

Faster then a blink of an eye Shindou appeared behind the leader and his closest henchmen. Chakra started engulfing his hand he attempted to Air palmed[/i ] both of the "shinobi in each other.

Kizoku Usui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It didn’t take long for all hell to break loose. Humanoid freaks with bones popping and arching out of their bodies stood in utter shock as the boned kunai was deflected by a shuriken which was thrown by a “blind” man. This though was nothing, as the solid marble statue moved in quick sequences, breaking through the shitty tiles of the floor as two massive round boulders erupted from the ground below. They hovered just over his massive chest, and with two quick jabs the rocks flew true to their target, hitting two gang members in the chest knocking them back ten feet breaking through the bar counter. Usui chuckled at his brother´s comment, only nodding to the man. Then the scarred vet vanished in thin air. Before the gang members could blink the old vet had shadow danced behind the leader and his right hand man. From their point of view, one only heard a deafening swift pass of wind before their heads collided, knocking each other into a realm candy land; their bodies lay motionless.

It wasn´t long for the two that were left to realize they weren’t just outnumbered, but rather outmatched. They pressed on their communication device as they started to run calling out to all troops to help at the local bar. They waited for a response but nothing came back. They felt their bodies heavy, but for some odd reason their steps could not be heard either. Yelling at the top of their lungs, they looked at each other only to see their mouths and body parts move frantically but not a sound could be heard. “Deafen” Usui whispered. With a shadow dance, he appeared behind the two criminals. The Kaguyas turned to see how far they were only to be greeted by Death and his scythe. With one quick slash, the men fell to the floor, blood spouted form their mouths. Lucky for them, Usui had used the dull side of the blade, hitting their vertebrates, causing them to go unconscious. Once the whole fiasco was over, Starla was spotted taking cover at the other side of the bar. ”Please bill all the damages caused to this bar the the Kizoku Residence. Also…I would like to speak to your manager…”

[Battle isn´t over yet. Just Keep Rping and I shall start shinanigans again =D]

Ishu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The second this man deflected a coming attack he knew something was up. He wasn't blind fuck the blind role. He was a Shinob with amazing skills. He wondered for a good minute. The hits he made landed flawlessly. A little damage to the floor but hey can be fixed right? Then Shindou made a comment that made Saigo think deeply. "Buy the place? I ain't rich bro..."<i></i> He thought to himself. Getting on a stance he bounced lightly from toe to toe. Boxing stance, southpaw to be exact. Waiting to see what happened he noticed Shindou could back up his words. He clearly had speed to match with his strength and his mouth. Guess these guys are good and then it hit him. Like a ton of bricks. That "blind" kid and the shit talker are honestly sons of the former Kage Takao. That explains why he is "blind". "Haskigaki!"<i></i> he thought to himself. He didn't stop to say anything though. Just the fact that he said Kizoku Residence will attract attention form people who want a shot for a lot of money. So he stayed with his head cool and movements light.

"Yeah blind my ass..." He said as he looked around waiting for some action.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back