Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Devil At Your Door {Req Entrance}

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma walked towards the two massive statues that preceded Iwa's entrance. Those red crimson eyes swept the scene before him wondering how many he would be greeted by this time. That aura of malevolence and despair would once more wash over their gates. For a third time Akkuma was at their door his clan were camping out in the stone out lands preparing for what they had in plan. Now all he wanted was a nice hot spring, some sake, a good driving companion and then he could get on to business. Besides he still had to wait for Yong and usiuke they always took their time but then again Akkuma was the least patient of the trio. "Iwa nin! I'm back someone come and greet me Im sober this time." he would say in that devilish tone of his a varied assortment of scrolls tied to his attire. Ranging from large to small, nor was he wearing the usual robe set. Now he wore battle leathers with bandages on wrapped underneath as perfect as any Anbu outfit, after all it was one of his old mist gear sets. The only thing that still remained of his normal attire were the wooden Seki he wore.

The demon looked like an avatar of chaos and madness given form all in one beautifully twisted part human. Which of their guardians would face him this time. Perhaps it would be Kurayo, or one of the other two guardians. Perhaps it would be that Guardian of light either way, he was interested in seeing who would greet him.

MFT
Come and have fun ! =P

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This energy, the natural surge that caused Koa's fingers to quiver, and her lips to tremble. It was a familiar and disgusting power that she shared with a select few, the power of the sages - those who dared step over the lines and tamper with the natural energy of this world. Even from within the village, the sensitivity to such an enormous volume of energy had a physical effect on her. Akkuma, a man she once regarded as temporary family, was nearby and he had grown quite significantly. It may only be that those who felt natural energy such as the former chief and Kane could feel this presence an undeniable source of corruption and necromancy. "I'm going crazy, right...?" Koa sat on the edge of her bed, wrapped in silk, as her eyes settled on the clear night sky, from a viewpoint that towered above the village. The former chief would shake her head before lifting a delicate frame from the bed, silks still cosily wrapped around her supple shape.

Koa would proceed to get dressed but not in wears that would be used typically for your day-to-day activities, oh no, she decided something more appropriate was in order. She took a few minutes to get dressed only to pause as she pulled up her black pants, her body trembling at the dark, seedy and unnerving sensation that riddled her body. But this wasn't the time, even though she wasn't regarded as an Iwa shinobi there was this urgent and natural worry that caused her body, and mind, to act as one; concluding that they needed to do their duty. Koa, now dressed in suitable Iwa attire from her old days, moved out from her accommodation.

Dashing from roof top to roof top, the woman's feet slapped against the terracotta tiles, cracking and displacing them with no known grace. She pushed through the jitters as the wind battered her face, slowing down her movements as it naturally would. It didn't take very long for her to reach the desired destination, the gates of Iwagakure and from there - perched at a height - she would feel the demon before she even seen him. There was a moment where the woman just stayed stationary and watched the creature that she loathed but couldn't help show concern for him... Koa pushed off from the grand height, soaring through the air, placing her hand over her face and releasing a burst of icy chakra - the crackling mould shaped itself into a smooth Anbu-esk mask.

Of course there was no need for hiding her identity as Akkuma and Koa were both accustomed to each other's chakra. She shrieked in horror at how vastness putrid his chakra was, and who knows what he thought of hers. "I know what your agenda is..." Koa would say as she hit the ground with a gentle thud, gracefully assending to her feet to meet Akkuma, eye-to-eye. "And you won't be getting inside of this village..."

[Topic Entered!]
[MFT]
[I tried to find a GIF but... I seen too many JB ones and lost interest, haha!]
<i></i>

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma eyed off the figure that approached and his lips formed a sinister grin "Koa does your village no your back? Or is that why your wearing the mask?" he asked in that devilishly mischief filled voice. Those crimson eyes looked into Koa's eyes as he took a step forward as she spoke saying she knew his agenda, he laughed a sound so full of madness and malice at her foolishness. Throwing his head back as he laughed revealing those devilish razor teeth of his. His hand moved up to his face as he lowered his gaze to look at her once more and he put his hand to his face as his gaze met her once more. "You are as blind as the rest you have no idea what my agenda is. You have made assumptions as have many of the other members of the group. That is fine that's your mistakes it's not any consequence of mine. But unfortunately...I will not be turned away once more." he said in that tone charming yet deadly tone of his. Lowering his hand he took a step closer and leaned in close.

"That experiment...it was a success. Also just so you know I achieved my rank of one of the Seven on the Council of Hell. I'm now suitor and soon to be husband of Lady Seika of the Toraono Clan household. Koa why did you turn on me so quickly? Did you truly feel so wronged by my actions on the border of this land? Did those moments before that brief time of the encounter matter for nought? Can you not overlook that? Or is it something else are you just scared of me and what I am? My lineage and my methods?" he asked her with a genuine look of intrigue upon his face they were so close to each other. He could feel her essence a positive dark flow compared to his own, yet nothing in comparison to his Lady Seika.

MFT

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
There was a chill in the air, a sense of darkness. A lot of shouting seemed to be coming from the gates. Looking down, she seemed to see the commotion going on at the base of the gates. Her eyes hardened, as she flashed down towards them. She was collective, and knew that the gates were still on lockdown, as issued by the Kage. The pink haired woman, could feel the tendrils of the mans darkness. Her spiritual energy clashing. The other woman, she'd not met her before. She wondered to her presence here as well. "We're not granting entrances. State your business." The man didn't sit well with her. He seemed almost mad by the look in his eye, and the grin on his face.

Looking at Koa, she analyzed the woman's demeanor as well. She wore a mask, but it wasn't the official masks of the ANBU. Curious. Now who would need to wear a mask in the face of their people, if not an ANBU. She seemed defensive, or perhaps angry. But why? None of that really seemed to matter though, not to her. Her issue was that of security. And that's what she was here to take care of. Given the state of the current government and political conflicts in the village, she wasn't sure where everyone stood. So she was doing more check ups on the gate. She wondered how this would play out.

[Sorry that Short post is short and bleh, I'm in a rush]
[Topic Entered]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Iwagakure knows of my return but what does that matter?" Koa would shrug with one hand placed on her hip as she examined a former ally. She cringed at the sound of the boy laughing purely because he sounded like a really dramatic villain. Akkuma never made sense to the former chief, he was too impulsive, too stupid and seemed to think of himself as some sort of messiah. "I'll be punished in due course for my actions but that won't happen at this very moment, not when I have business with you." But before she could talk any sense into the deranged Dick Dastardly, of which he had no Muttely to speak of, he had decided it be best to spout whatever nonsense he wanted. "Akkuma, you forget where you stand... These are the great gates of Iwagakure and I will never allow one such as yourself to defile it's grace by allowing you to enter." Koa was not of this village, not any more, but by Gott she would not allow Akkuma to enter so that he may perform whatever unsightly ritual he had planned.

"Toraono Clan?" Koa would squint her head, eyes narrowed, "What alliance have you made with the Sunans?" Koa knew about the Sunan clans, or at least vaguely, due to her cousin being the former Medical-Sennin - they were quite close and despite the distance they were able to communicate quite effectively. "Our relationship, whatever it was, is over now - old friend. I am not afraid of you but rather what you are capable of... You're as strong as me, and I know quite well what I'm capable of." She, of course, referred to the fact that they were both sages.

But alas, this meeting was to be interrupted by the grand Anbu-Sennin herself, Megami. Of course the former chief had no idea who this person was due to the secluded nature of her work life, there was a sense of comfort in the fact that she had arrived; whoever she was. "This is Miroku Akkuma, leader of the Miroku clan, and an affiliate of darkness. He is here to cause trouble... Of that I am sure." Koa would say fiercely unsure of where this strange woman stood. All that the former chief could gather was that the newcomer was someone who carried a weight on their shoulder, an aura of self-importance that could easily be misunderstood as authority. Whatever way you wanted to look at it.
<i></i>

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma listened to the speech given by Koa and smiled that shark-like grin of his, those crimson eyes holding her in his gaze. "Merely affiliate? You wound me old friend..." he said with that look of mischief in his eyes. Before turning to face the Anbu arrival who told him they were providing no entrance. "I'm sorry but...I'm here as a mercenary carrying news from Suna and offers of my services. I'm an ex-Anbu of mist and and a dark sage. But mainly I seek refuge in a hot spring and a warm bed." he would say it that usual confident and honest tone. "Well Koa you see myself and Lady Seika of the Toraono Clan are to marry. They have joined their family with my own...now tell me Koa have you ever been to that dojo the masterwork of it is amazing...by the way Suna is on lockdown I don't know what but something is going on within those walls." he would say before turning back to the Anbu before him.

He sent chakra through his facial surface so that his blood red Anbu wyrm chakra mark appeared "I'm here under the hopes of conveying some news to your people, making a proposal to your leaders and having some recreational time to myself. You wouldn't believe what that desert does to your skin..." he would finish with a cheeky grin and a wink at the Anbu. That long demonic tail of his making articulated movements behind him "I don't know about you Koa but aim sure the Anbu here is capable of making their own judgements without your input...after all what use is the word of a missing nin. Someone who betrays their own village...right Miss Anbu?" he could feel her own aura clashing with his own how curious this woman was indeed. But more importantly how curious it was to find Koa here in Iwa it had not been where he expected her to be after she had left the village twice. What would happen he couldn't help but get the feeling that with each passing second more and more eyes lingered upon him.

Yay hello Megami! =P

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
How peculiar, the levels of chakra gathered at the gates. With a martial law declaration, our village gates were of it's highest security. Anbu, guardians alike filled it's pockets but of course did too the Ryujin forces. Though we were here to not only keep watch over our gates, we as well watched the Anbu and guardians with grave distrust. Interesting enough, the one fancied herself with the code name lightening had joined the abundance of chakra gathered. She too had caught wind of them. I followed behind her to find the pair, one with mask, the other with grin... gracefully levitating beside lightening, I made my presence know.

"Hmm... ponderous question. Perhaps the anbu are capable of their own judgments, but then I'd have to ask these anbu here, what exactly does he mean when asks of you the legitimacy of the words of a nuke shinobi..."

Was lightening harboring fugitives under the disguise of anbu masks? Quite ingenious I'd have to admit but if so, but what lingers to the dark surely one day is brought to light. Were the Ryujin right to distrust the anbu after the gate incident with my daughter?

"Lightening-sama, is he referring to one of yours? This masked anbu here..."

[Ooc: sry typing on phone atm]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Things were quickly becoming awkward, and the former chief didn't appreciate the extra pair of eyes that had appeared. There was no time to add in the details of what everyone said, and how she responded, because how else is a narrator to write about vague silence filling the gaps between sentences? He/she can't. Koa would shake her head before moving backwards, tipping her icy head towards Akkuma. "Until the next time." She would say softly before making her way from the scene. And with that, if lucky enough, the missing-nin would be able to evade any chance of being stopped after all she had places to go and people to see.

[S-Rank Runtime: 30 minutes to leave the topic.]
<i></i>

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Leaving so soon?"

Appearing behind the masked girl, a group of Ryujin guards as she backed up into them while trying to make a hasty retreat. Why was she leaving now? I could not have that, she was my golden ticket in discrediting the anbu branch... my eyes swayed in her direction.

"Again... Lightening-sama... is this your anbu?"

[S rank runtime 30mins stopped]
[Ooc: don't worry Koa nothing bad is going to happen to you, I promise. Just rp Koa.]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma smiled that shark-like grin of his as a newcomer appeared the words of the newcomer, Koa's attempt to flee and the mans stopping her made him chuckle. Those crimson eyes of his resting upon her "Perhaps it wasn't wise to try and interfere with me once more...my my you have gotten yourself in trouble now." he would say before letting out a sigh that exhaled a small cloud of demonic chakra.

"Should you wish it I will help in her capture...I don't know if the policies are the same here but Anbu impersonation should not be taken lightly." he smiled then monstrous grin and his eyes burned with madness. He was the harbinger of madness chaos given life everywhere he went it seemed to follow in his footsteps. The dark senjutsu he used for many of his attacks lingered around his horns that protruded from his head.

"There are nin within your village I need to see once more. A Guardian by the name of Kurayo...he asked I catch up with him when I was here next. And one of your guardians a man cloaked in light I have business with him." he would say in matter of fact tone as if these matters were enough to get him in through the gate lock down perhaps they were. But that wasn't his decision it was the decision of those before him and at the moment he had just ousted a missing nin amongst their ranks.

MFT

Sorry Megami but I had too!

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
[legend="The Cold One Lurks"]
"If you cannot tell a mask that we're tasked with wearing from a mask created from ice, then should you really be questioning anything regarding -who- are Anbu?", his voice rang out after he himself appeared at the gates with a slight blur. Remaining crouched behind Lightning somewhat, his ice blue eyes remained front and center. The question of how he knew about Koa's mask structure was simple, he knew the properties of ice when he saw it as it was everything he was from his birthright to his livelihood. Taking note of everyone else for now he remained relatively silent aside from his initial statement towards the Ryujin whom made such a stark question. His gaze found itself resting on Akkuma however as this was not their first encounter and he was hoping that the man whom shared a common homeland with him was not here for malicious intent.

[Topic Entered]
<i></i>[/legend]

Ko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
(Man this topic got big while in 5 hours. Been busy but I promised Akkuma that I would post)

Sashou enjoyed spending his time at the gates for it was somewhere he had learned where lot of nooks and crannies were and the crannies he found meant he was able to hide from the majority of people. Though for some reason the guys without the pupils were people who always found him. No idea how they were actually getting him but he was sure that they were all in cahoots with each other.

No matter though because he had brought a new form of entertainment in the form of his spinning top launchers. He remembered having these when he was a little younger but no one would play him because he was pretty good compared to most of the kids. Also he was about four years older than most of them so his forearm strength was a lot better. He really enjoyed beating them and he had found that it was a pretty decent weapon when launched right. His was slightly modified so that he could fire it in many directions not just let gravity take it. After all sometimes your opponent is very far away and you need to reach them with your blade.

He had brought with him a little arena and donned on his mask via a summoning jutsu that every student seems to be able to learn at the academy. Why there was a jutsu that anyone could actually used was beyond him but it looked pretty cool. His was sort of anbu like but it did have a note saying he wasn’t anbu but liked having a mask on. He was all about mystery and hiding after all.

Playing his spinning tops on the arena was pretty fun and all, watching two of them clash like shinobi with kunai only a lot less blood and more spinning. Lots of spinning in fact that if you were to watch it to long you might feel nauseated. None the less he still watched as they clashed, and feeling he could have one more for a three way battle. He really did enjoy big messy fights with his spinning tops because he could never tell about the precise outcome. Maybe one of them would stab another in the back or something, who knew?

So he launched another into the group and watched as it made one of them fly out of the arena and down a slope towards the two statues. His eyes widened as it continued to fly down disappear.

”No my Flayblades!” he exclaimed as he chased it down towards the giant gates where there seemed to be a massive group of people, most of which were donning masks it seemed as he got close to them. Maybe they were part of a traveling group or maybe the Anbu were having a part? Sashou did enjoy a good party after all… if he had the money for it. Better start that little project soon.

He got a little closed and walked in slowly as there seemed to have some small escalation of the situation, and no admiration for a good spinning top here. But he would try and brave it, looking for potential exit strategies around.

”Hey have any of you seen a spinning top fly through here? I kind of need it for my fight you see and it’s really important it goes back to beating up other blades in this messy combat. I umm… I kind of need to finish it quickly you see. He donned a smile behind his mask and shrugged his shoulders, raising his hands to match the height of his shoulder blades. Looks like he came at a wrong time… oopsy daisy.

[mft 613 words]

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
You know, I'm a party kind of guy. So when Goganji approached this group, I was quite excited. There these people were, gathering around the gates. But, what really made this party worth attending, were the ladies. HmhmhmHMMMMhmhmhmmm! But there were only two, what a shame. There just didn't seem to be enough for the others, only enough for me,... Ohhh let's be honest, there is not such thing as 'enough ladies.' HAHAHAAAA, oh I slay me. But, so many people here they... *Deep sniff*.. hmm, they all smelled of Life Stream Energy. The homeland didn't have such vast quantities of people who could tap into that force. Hmmm, humanity outside of Moon Country has grown/evolved over the decades. The last few I've tasted, their energy supplemented me greatly. I almost became... full. Too bad they use so much putting up a fight, then again, those are the encounters I remember the most.

But for now I would simply stroll alongside the of the feuders. Did it really matter which way I came?... Did it?

[Entered Topic]

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Shouta_zps733f145c.jpg
|"Ooh... is that so?"

I'd turn my side eye from the initial to flee toward the newer masked arrival. This one seemed to speak with much esteem and self worth. Did the anbu snakes look to the sky, dreaming of a day when they could rise from their bellies and take the skies with dragons? One day, flying and walking with us as equals. How asinine... dreams were only so and not an excuse for this one to speak out of turn... normally a snakes slithering could never reach the ears of a dragon but I was charitable. I decided to help the snake remember that his place was on its belly. I walked over to the masked man kneeling, cloaked in commoner rags or as I saw it. Standing before him, I'd humor him.

"Such a bold question coming from one of the Anbu's lowly pions. Lightening-sama, you'd do well to keep your lackeys on a leash... I've killed for less insolence. To you boy, I answer, yes. The strong may question who they please. If you believe your self to be such, then question me again. I promise, it'll be the last question you ever ask..."

Just then, another masked one showed asking about a spinning tool of some kind. I looked to lightening in disbelief of the level of incompetence by mask wearing anbu and or anbu impersonators. The gates were on total lock down and yet so many wearing mask were free to do as they pleased. It be funny had I not actually been here and perhaps over heard the story as passing gossip. Another would show, this one a hulk of a man with a peculiar aura about him. Just like the visitor and the anbu impersonator, he too was unnatural. He said nothing but his eyes held something lustful about them. Putting the randomness aside for the moment, I attempted to handle the situation at hand.

"So Miroku Akkuma is here to cause trouble and you masked women are not being claimed as an Anbu and so are an alleged imposter. At the moment anyone requesting entry into the village are welcomed provided they agree to the drafting. The gates are on total lock down for the time for reasons confidential, however, upon excepting the draft, you will be provided an escort to monitor your activities. You will receive room and board of course and will receive briefing in due time. As for you who is an alleged deserter, you seem to care about this village despite these accusations. If you are a deserter, consider yourself auto drafted provided their are no objections. Lightening-sama?

[Ooc: can we give megami a chance to post? This thread just got really crowded lol.]
[Mft][/col]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
[legend="The Cold One Lurks"]
"Vi ne bezonas zorgi pri tiu homo, li ne havas veran aŭtoritaton tie do bonvolu teni vian atenton kaj demandoj al Radio. Mi esperas ke vi ne lasu la malplenaj vortoj de tiu viro promocii malamikeco aŭ iu tagordo.", his words were spoken while the Ryujin was trying to profess his misunderstood authority or some sort of seniority over Snow. Though his eyes remained front and center, giving the Ryujin no pancy-glance that even remotely said he was paying attention to the empty threats the language he spoke would be heard for what they were by those who's ears understood the dialect.

His body remained crouched where it was before, behind his only superior in which he had to listen to.
<i></i>[/legend]

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
[OOC: Really guys e.e I've been gone since this morning, you could have given me the opportunity to post before just skipping me in the rotation. Alas, c'est la vie]

Seems people of all types and personas wanted to flood the gates at the same time and start making accusations, and pointing fingers that they had no right to make. Some she recognized, others she didn't. Akkuma was claiming to simply seek refuge, if only she was that stupid. Maybe others believed in that con, but she knew better, thanks to members of Kumo. She was about to respond, when a member of the Ryujin clan stepped in, speaking to her as if she had committed some heinous act. Her eyes hardened towards him. She ran as legitimate a branch as she could, but was no puppeteer, and thus they had free will. A trainee stepped in behind her. This ANBU being legitimate. He tried to respond for her, not that she needed it. Koa tried to leave just then and was stopped by the Ryujin. She was harshly questioned once more. "Her mask is made of ice. Anbu follow strict guidelines, as this one here has. It would seem more accurate that she hide her identity." As another masked boy came into play, she rolled her eyes. "He is not one of mine, either." The other boy actually seemed to be rather confused about the situation he had wandered into. She paid him little attention, for the others seemed to crowd in further.

These Ryujin were beginning to be a real thorn in her side. Souji brought up the incident at the gate, they had gone out of their way to hide under the guise of a man, and proceeded to assault several of her subordinates. "I will manage my shinobi. He has to learn from experience. I am present, if he does something I deem as wrong, I will rectify it. But he is the only one that is under my direct authority." And then of all things he had the gall to try to hire Akkuma. She clenched her jaw. "You're quick to allow anyone into the village, without regard to their intentions, especially on a lockdown. You didn't even question their legitimacy. Miroku Akkuma is an escaped criminal of Kirigakure, and a wanted criminal of Kumogakure. We were sent a warning. If allowed into the village, he will corrupt our citizens and shinobi with his darkness, several people have already said he's be up to no good. A demon always lies. He'd sooner turn on you than work for you. You'd just play into his hand otherwise, be nothing more than a pawn. As for her, she will face her own crimes in due time. If you wish to arrange for monitored probation, I will consider it under strict conditions." Her eyes slid to the woman, before looking back to the Ryujin. Perhaps he would not agree with her words, but she cared more for the safety of this village and it's people. She could not risk the harm by letting someone who had been so highly warned against into the village. She still wondered where these others stood. She was doing her job to the best of her ability, but that didn't account for those that had other intentions.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Koa would disregard everything in the surrounding area, focusing solely on a few select people. The area had become crowded and high levels of tension were quite noticeable. "Absolutely not," The former chief would roar at the man who stopped her making an exit, "I will not allow Miroku Akkuma to enter these walls and defile this village. I have seen this poison do the same to others, and I will lay down my life to protect this village..." And Koa meant it, she wasn't prepared to let anyone allow this monster access into her village. She may not be affiliated with Iwagakure any more but that didn't mean she had no inclination to throw herself in front of a bus to protect it, and its people. Who could understand that though? A missing-nin willing to risk everything by abandoning her husband, the reason for leaving the village, return to a place she once called home and protect it in favour of love for another. It was a strange, awkward and heartbreaking situation but one that she had made a decision on - she would protect this village.

Koa noticed that their eyes were gazing her way, and she didn't like it. The shinobi were obviously questionable and not stupid but why did they want to question someone who dared protect the village? It didn't make much sense to her but alas the reason unspoken would make things clearer. "Masks aren't exclusive to Anbu, you know..." Koa would throw that out there because, well, it was true and if another person implied that she was Anbu... Breathe. "Akkuma will not be allowed access into this village, that much I am stating right now. I'm sure he's got some other members of his group with him, somewhere..."

How would this go?
<i></i>

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma listened to everyone who spoke letting them all say their pieces he couldn't believe the spontaneous eruption of nin, there was one that he couldn't help but look AT&T. There was something about him inhuman, plus the way he strutted about.only Akkuma got to strut, he'd stand there listening quietly that was until Megami called him an escaped criminal from Kirigakure. "Uh uh don't be spreading lies about me miss Anbu." he would say making a tsk tsk noise and waving a finger at her. "While it is true I was once imprisoned I did not escape as you say. I was pardoned by the Mizukage Kasumi Masa who is in Kumogakure and could collaborate my story is truth...really such absurdities." he would say shaking his head before looking to the Anbu woman once more. Those crimson eyes of his burning into hers "Lastly from what I understand Shin has not branded me a criminal, he merely banished from Kumogakure until I had gained a better understanding of their morals and values. Which are a whole lot of nothing...did you know their government makes it illegal for the practice of Kinjutsu yet they're government approves them for a select few, their medical branch even going so far as to collect and preserve such techniques. Not to mention they have absolutely no idea what's going on in their village. For example did you know there is an organisation in Kumogakure that manipulates their government and military? All this I found out in a matter of twenty-fours...and I wasn't even trying. Kumogakure is on the verge of civil unrest and Hayate Shin is too blind to see it. I could of saved him instead his reign will end soon enough." he would say with a uncaring shrug moving closer to the one named lightning.

Crimson eyes that burned with malice and chaos looked into her own eyes "For an Anbu I thought you would be more perceptive then you have currently demonstrated yourself to be...I can feel conflict and distrust, it's something that sings to me on a deeply spiritual and physical sense. Now Lightning...may I call you Lighting?" he would ask in a slightly amused tone. "You know what my senses tell me? That Iwa is walking the same path...I can feel it. Conflict and Chaos will sweep these lands from inside your gates if you do nothing. You can't deny you feel it! I've not been in your lands more then a day and I can feel the distrust growing within this place. You could use someone like me...I'm not saying be stupid and let me roam around village un-escorted. But I am saying don't be a fool and turn away one of the few people who has the potential to help you in the coming storm." he would say in that confident devilish tone of his before his gaze slid to Koa. "Here you are presuming to know who I am and what my plans are...how many times must you be told you know nothing. Your ignorance is only surpassed by your hypocritical arrogance and false sense of conviction." he would say curtly in a cold and dangerous voice. Before turning to look at the man who had made a move to stop Koa "It seems you two must decide am I going or being drafted because this is quite irksome..." he would say pausing as that deadly gaze slid back to Lightning.

"By the way miss Anbu...who told you those lies of me escaping from Kiri? I have a right to know who has falsely accused me..." he would say as he thought 'So I can murder everyone of their family members and drink my sake from their skull by the time I'm done with whatever bastard tried setting me up..' he thought to himself finding the mental image himself drinking sake from a skull quite soothing.

Mft
Edited to fix spelling mistake!

Ko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
(Sorry! Been busy applying for jobs >.<)

Rude…

Rude was all that Sashou could think heavily as the people he actually asked for some help proceeded to ignore him and talk about some political silliness that really wasn’t all that important in his frame of mind. In his mind it was his little toy that was more important than who was a missing-nin or who was dating who or whatever they were talking about.

Sashou oddly didn’t know the top dogs of the village despite being a shinobi for the last decade and a bit. Maybe if he was going to actually progress he should at least learn a little bit more about who actually runs what and who his superior is. Or maybe not since they didn’t really know him at all, or at least he was probably forgottenor brushed aside. Not everything had to be kept on tab by the all seeing eye of the shinobi world. Or maybe some random, faceless, anonymous shinobi was constant stalking him and follow his every move. That sort of unnerved him that even if he left the gates and thought he was fine that he probably wasn’t at all and that he was doomed to be chased.

He would just let them continue with their little debate on who was actually missing and go about finding something that was actually missing. Actually a few people did seem a little absent minded as he paid attention to the conversation slightly. Something about Clouds raining lightning? That seemed a little odd to be sure.

Hmm maybe not then? Don’t worry I’ll just keep looking, maybe it landed under someone’s foot. Don’t mind me!” He said nonchalantly, brushing by people as he circled trying to find his spinning top before noticing that it had fallen a few feet away. But it didn’t hurt to brush by people and have a cheeky peek at people’s stuff out the corner of his eye. If this was the north he would definitely be a crow for shiny things did catch his eye. Maybe his Flayblades needed shinier metal disks on them…

He would walk further away to pick it up and would smile to himself, his back turned away from the group as he bent down and brought the item back into one of his pockets. Today was a good day after all.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Things like this got awfully tedious from time to time. Souji would sit atop the cliffside watching as the events transpired a bit. Though he'd just arrived on the scene after hearing a fit of commotion. There was definitely alot of traffic going on. . . and Souji knew that this was going to be something difficult to deal with and it was deal with. He was definitely tired of being at the gates every five damn minutes dealing with more people who didnt belong. So, it was about time to take out the trash no? With that he would shift into the shadows appearing from the child's 'fayblade' that seemed to be off behind where he'd searched previously. "Kid, You lookin for this?", Souji would appear to them in the shadow of the toy before handing it to him. "Stay safe kid. . . I dont think this is going to end up well but you look like a strapping young lad, Stay close. . . Shadow's got your back.", he'd wink to the kid.

Then looking to the group that had arrived he'd spot the one that was allowed entry by Endo upon return. . . though Endo was not here, and Souji was not about to allow the 'Tsuchikage' allow evil to corrupt this village. And Souji felt this presence from this man. Maybe Souji felt the same to alot of people, but. . . he was not evil. He had dark chakras within him. True, but he was not evil. Not even the slightes-... Well there was that second personality that he was struggling with. . . but as you would see Kermit sipping Tea, it was none of his business. . . Souji managed to huff a bit taking out a small hookah cigar and lighting it with a gloved flick of his hand. "Miroku Akkuma. . . Why have you come back here? After I already turned you away from this village. . .", Souji gave a frown before looking to Lightning, "Yeah, this guy had some younger male with him last time he was here. . . So I'm sure that kid should be here. He's here to cause trouble. Period. He openly stated he was drafting people into his. . . clan. . . and Endo has said he was interested in offering a trade of sorts with this beast of a human being. . . To which I denied Akkuma Entry and told Endo to go back into the village. . .", and all od which was true. Anyone who knew Souji would know that he did not lie. He had no reason to. . . why tell lies when the truth was so effortlessly clear.

"I assure you Akkuma. . . If you want to cause trouble with our village. . . We here in Stone dont take kindly to your 'type'. . . and before any one makes a move we should assess what we are all doing here. . .", shaking his head he'd finally take a huff of his hookah and smirk. 'Things are going to get very interesting very soon. . .'

[OOC: Cant leave 'Shadow' out of the fun guys. . .]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back