Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Devil At Your Door {Req Entrance}

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Speechless,... their inability to respond to me is not surprising. Some of these 'sheeple' raced for cover from the man that was being declared a demon. A serious accusation and declaration in my presence. Was this being truly a sibling of mine? Perhaps. The mortals feared him so. His craft, his birthright gift, it doesn't seem to be lies doesn't it Goganji? It isn't ours either to be honest... Hmhmhmhmhmmmm, ohh believe that if you like.

BUT!! there was one who defied him, and that would be my Delicate Blossom. Some called her... Lightning. I wonder, is she one of the maidens of prophecy, the virtuous maiden? The virtuous heart suspended above the clouds. Hmmm, that would be rather easy and blunt but, there would be no complain out of me if it is true that she could indeed command the skies. Just look at her, the way she moves, swaying those hips in the alluring outfit as she walks away. Ohh I hate to see her go... but oh so love to watch her leave. While others vanish, you stay put Chuuton Chi. Show her who is there for her, who will never leave her side in the face of danger. Show her that even as she marches valiently into battle that she is still worth the pursuit... because the prizzzzze... oh the prize would be so so sweet. Yessss. There is something better than admiring such a beautiful flower though, imagining the numerous ways to deflower her. How many way can you count Goganji boy?

[Snapshoting topic]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back