Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Devil's Advocates Tryouts! (Req Kiko)

Kureji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Okay, so maybe Kureji is looking for a drummer. Now he could very well just grab a halfway decent person off the streets to be a drummer, but what if they are a kill joy? He can't have that now can he? Along with that, with Shinjo doing his own thing, the band is weaker as a group in the sense of what if someone decides to attack the band? Those pesky Village shinobi like to come by the dozen when it comes to trying to fight rogue nin. He was quick to trust Monika and Shinjo and was right about them. He was slow to trust Migoya and eventually learned that the man was using him when the dude could have been straight with him about things.

So the band leader made some posters for a tryout at Seaside Paradise in hopes that someone interesting would come his way and hopefully be the perfect candidate for his band.

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kiko walked passively through the tourist trap, cold eyes scanning the throng of bustling tourists as she moved. Despite her passive outward demeanor Kiko seethed with rage internally. Greed, pride, decadence, ignorance... the virus that was humanity had sunk deeply into this beautiful place, bricks and cement, shops and stalls all a scar on this perfect conjugation of land, sea and sky. She felt pain in her chest, a sigh on her breath and a sadness in her heart... why had the goddess guided her here to this haven of the new gods?

Then, like a beacon through the bustling crowd of dull souls, Kiko saw a man putting up posters, the first bright soul she had seen since entering this place of decadence and excess. Kiko followed him subtly, letting her movements through the crowd hide her intentions for in truth she was not yet sure of the nature of this bright soul, the Goddess of Deep Waters often guided her to where she was needed but rarely told her specifically why. She made her way to one of the posters, reading the simple message and chuckling to herself...

'Drummer... Devils Advocates... I see...'

With a smile now on her young face Kiko moved through the crowd of human filth like a shark through a school of fish, parting in front of her and closing again behind, until she made her way directly to the bright soul.

"Well you found a drummer... now what?"

Ooc: topic entered :)

Kureji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Oh?" He turned around to see a young woman. He would flash a smile at her and then say, "Well that was fast!" He would look around before gesturing towards an outdoors bar, "C'mon. Drinks are on me." He would walk up to the bar and wait for the bartender to come by. "I'll take a margarita the frozen yummy type please and I'll pay for... um..." He would turn to the woman, "I'm sorry, kinda got too excited, I didn't catch your name. I'm Kureji!"

He would wait for her to respond, and then he would suck down the margarita in mere seconds, his head a little woozy as he never really dealt with the effects of alcohol, being still somewhat fresh from no longer being a human puppet. "Now I'll be straight with you. Me and my peeps don't follow those cringy Village morals and guidelines. We do what we feel like cuz we are free souls. Now the only real thing that I would ask of all of my bandmates is for them to be straight with me and the others. You wanna achieve something? We gotchu. You wanna fly solo for a bit, no harm no foul. Trying to hide a dead body? We'll bring some shovels to help you out. Just don't try and make us do something for your own personal gain without at least letting us in on the plan. And yeah, same type of biz applies to me as well. I can't force anyone to do anything, and I'm not going to. Now..." He would pause, "What's your thoughts?"

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kiko walked with the man to the bar, the crowd still unconsciously parting around the pair as they moved. The man introduced himself as Kureji as he ordered his drink. The pale kunoichi gave Kureji a smile as she leant forward onto the bar, her eyes quickly scanning the shelves for something that caught her interest. And then she found it.

"Could I get a glass and that bottle of Sunan Scorpion Tequila please?"

The bartender sensed better than to question the slight girls request, he had met enough Shinobi in his time to know it was better just not to ask... he turned to the Kunoichi leaning on his bar and held up a regular sized glass as if questioning if it was of an approved size. Kiko leaned off of the bar again as she responded to both the bartenders nonverbal question and Kureji's enquiry for her name.

"Yeah that's perfect and my names Kiko, nice to meet you Kureji."

Kiko gave a quiet thankyou to the bartender as he poured her half a cup of the potent liquid before placing the bottle on the bar Infront of them. She lifted the glass to her lips as Kureji began to explain a bit more about the gig and what was expected of a member of the Devil's Advocates, continuing to maintain eye contact as she slowly drained the glass. Kiko gave him a conspiratorial grin as she placed the drained glass on to the bar and lifting the bottle for a refill, her cheeks already beginning to flush as the warm alcohols burned her throat... burned so good...

"This may not be the wisest choice but for some reason I feel like I can trust you Kureji-chan... you ready for this?

Myakashi Kiko, S-Rank missing ninja - Kill on Sight order in Leaf, Sand and Cloud bingo books for murder and crimes against the village... let's just say the villages and eye don't tend to get along...

As for everything else? Yeah that all makes sense, I get yah. As for hiding a body though, that's going to bring down some heat..."

Kiko lifted the glass in a cheers action to the now pale bartender who had overheard every word that the girl had said, he had no reason to doubt their truth and now wished to be anywhere but here... he had met enough Shinobi in his time.

Downing the poisonous cup of liquid in one smooth action Kiko placed the cup down once more, not looking up from it as she spoke.

"...You sure you can handle that kinda heat?"

Kureji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ooohhh, scorpion tequila?! Now that's something he'd like to try! He'd nod to the bartender to get him a glass and he would pour himself a drink. Downing the shot, his eyes blurred and vision darkened. But even so, the Yamanaka would listen to Kiko speak. His face grew a smile as he listened to what the woman had to say. First thing he picked up. Myakashi... So she's related to ol boy Miggy eh! Maybe having her on the team would help Miggy be more forward with what he wants next time. As for the other part... That's so badass!!!

Then the woman would ask him if he can handle that type of heat. He would flash a grin at her and then say, "Oh you know ol Miggy?! The man's our first groupie! As for the heat... We may not have made a big splash as you have, but we each have heat ourselves. All Missing nin and threw a big ass rave and a concert that had led to the casualties of some Shrine nobodies. We each got our own reasons, but the band offers both a way to conceal ourselves along with have a great time vibing with nobody telling us what to do. My peeps have it out for their old Village. Me? I'm all about that chaos and never having a boring life."

He would pour himself another shot and then say, "We usually don't go out of our way to deal with civ's as such we do need an adoring audience." It would be more so to assure the bartender, but also a warning to him if he were to call for any Village Shinobi that it won't be good for him. "Aight. I wanna see those drumming skills you got."

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kiko smiled as she responded, it seemed there was no place that Migoya did not have some sort of influence, one day mocking the Hokage to his face at a dinner party (or so she had heard anyway), the next day organising a concert probably to piss of the shrine, that boy had been busy!

"Yeah Migoya is my uncle..."

Kiko seemed to think for a second, her eyes looking up with the effort of calculation.

"Well technically he is my grandpa's brother, so that makes him my dad's uncle specifically... but kinda my uncle... I guess?"

She chuckled slightly at the mental image of her Sensei being a groupie, mini skirt, fishnets and all! Though even her mental picture of Migoya he seemed to be looking at her disaprovingly at the silliness of it all.

"He is a bit... determined... to be a groupie but he was probably all for you causing some chaos for the shrine and extra-chaos because they probably couldn't point a single finger at him... clever bastard..."

Kiko gave the bartender a smile as she responded to Kureji, I slight mocking in her voice though not enough to cause insult... well probably not enough...

"Oh the whole band is missing ninja! Boy that sure is gonna bring heat... you know the villages are going to see you as a threat rather than a band right? But I suppose that's the point isn't it, to push the limits, break the status quo etc etc..."

Kiko's words may have been a little mocking but they did make sense. Gathering together was the fastest way for missing ninja to get dead. She smiled at the bartender once more as she poured the last of the taquila evenly between Kureji and her own and placing the empty bottle down with a clang on the bar.

"He may have covered the drinks but let me cover the tip..."

Reaching into a small pouch on her hip Kiko withdraw a small but thick golden coin, strange esoteric symbols carved into its polished surface. Despite it bearing no mark of known currency the coin appeared valuable. Kiko slid it onto the bar and towards the bartender, he quickly retrieved the coin and bowed slightly to Kiko in thanks.

"Now the tip... You may want to call in sick today my friend... and thankyou for the drink..."

Kiko's eyes lowered menacingly as she watched comprehension fall on the man, his eyes widening for a moment before he raised his hand with a strange hand signal. The Kunoichi noticed the other bar staff vacate the immediate area, this was definitely not the first time he had dealt with Ninja!

"I mean to shake the world Keruji-sama... you show me you have what it takes and I will show you I have what it takes too..."

Tapping her half filled glass against his with a smile on a cheers action Kiko quickly downed the remainder of the burning liquid and placed the glass down on the bar.

"You ready to do this or you got somewhere you need to be?"

[Ooc: feel free to ca
ll a b-mod in your next post :)]

Kureji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kureji would listen to Kiko speak. She confirmed what his thoughts were about Migoya, but even more than her being part of the clan, but rather he's her great grand uncle or something like that. But the main thing was that she had told him that Migoya was a clever and tricky person, something that the former puppet experienced first hand and would, if he has to work with the man again, cannot stress enough to make sure the man know that he needs to be forward with the band in order for everyone to get what they want.

And then she had request herself. He smiled big as he knows what she means. It surely has been a while since he has had any actual fun. And he has yet test the limits of his new body. He himself downed the shot that was poured for him and yelled off to the side where he seen a dj.

"Eyo DJ! Throw on some good beats for this fight!" The dj nodded, obviously confused why he heard the word fight and throw some beats in the same sentence, but he obliged.

"Aight Kiko, let's do this!" He would jump out of his seat and into the sand of the beach. He'd take his shoes off and feel the sand beneath his feet.

(Bmod called)

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Battle Moderator Opening Post and Guidelines

42318d94b96b4b708fec593b16d5ca2f.gif

Your bmod request has been picked up by myself, as such please read the below carefully as it will state the rules that the fight will follow and the expectation of both combatants for this mod.

• Send, in a PM on NC, not discord, your actions, and all your battle information: Stats, class, abilities, jutsu, items, weapons, etc.
    • When sending this information, I would prefer it if you can hyperlink your information. This greatly decreases the time it takes for a moderator to mod as we do have the link straight away instead of searching around.
    • Do NOT just send a link to your profile, you will be asked to send the above information again.
  • Rolls are completed in Discord -> Private Bmod-rolling or bmod-rolling
  • UBR rules do apply: meaning you have 48 hours to post and send actions.
Please be clear on your actions and conditionals, remember to include everything relevant to the round.

Example: Actions said:
Hyperlinked Justu name | Rank use | Special action
If this fight has multiple combatants, you will need to specify who are your allies and who are your enemies in your opening actions.

Please remember that if your actions are unclear, or you haven't specified targets where appropriate, this will leave us having to either do guesswork or randomizing targets. So be careful and be sure with the actions you send in.
Let's have a fun fight, please remember that any questions about the round when posted can be directed to me via discord or via a conversation on the site.

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Slipping her shoes off too, the Kunoichi walked to the edge of the sand. Closed her eyes for a moment, exhaling slowly as her hands independently moved through a slow series of esoteric chakra hand-seals, as she wispered a single incomprehensible word a pulse of freezing chakra spread from her quickly, running down the beach and across the water, freezing the salt water motionless in its calm waves.

Civilians quickly scattered from the beach and surrounding shoreline as the surface ice spread rapidly, mutterings given under their breath as they vacated the area now designated by the two Shinobi as their place of showdown, there was nothing they could do about it other than their complaints... Though alerting the local authorities seemed like a logical next step the truth was that they were more than likely to show up far too late as most conflicts between Shinobi lasted no more than a minute and they tended to leave the area as fast as they had arrived.

Kiko smiled as she heard the DJ's track start to play, she was glad that they had chosen to brave the cold so as to provide the musical accompaniment to the two warriors bout. The frozen water and sand glistened in the hot sunlight, though not a single droplet of melting would occure. The Kunoichi manipulated the gravitational field around herself, he body gently lifting a few inches off the ground, her hair and cloths lifting as if gravity no longer restricted any part of her.

As Kiko spoke her breath frosted the air, the thermic opposite of when a warm body breaths out in a cold atmosphere.

"I'm ready when you are!"

[Ooc: on a boat until Sunday, sorry for the delay my friends but I will send and do all the things the moment I have stable internets)

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Round 1​

Participants

Kureji​

1699799661792.png

Kiko
1699799675323.png
HP: 36,000 - 5,172 - 775 - 3,620 - 128 = 26,305
CP:
39,000 - 950 - 104 - 598 = 37,348
Corrupt Energy: 11,700 + 1,200 + 1,440- 3,800 = 10,540

AP:
10 - 2.5 - 3.5 - 1 - 2.5 = 10.5 AP Next Round

Maintains:
Corpse Soil, Hidden Action
Bleeding Rank 1
HP: 30,000 - 1,200 - 434 = 28,366
CP:
42,000 - 2,065 - 4,800 - 2,478 = 32,657

AP:
10 - 2.75 - 0.5 - 3.5 - 2.75 = 10.5 P Next Round

Maintains:
Divinity Edge (Chakra Style), Feral Shift (Physical Style)
Seeing Multiples of Multiples
Chani
unknown.png
Zombie 1
1700129170396.png
Zombie 2
1700129170396.png
Animal Companion
1700129390678.png
Urufuebi
unknown.png

Clone of Kiko
unknown.png
HP: 25,830 - 6216 - 932 - 258 = 18,424
CP:
28,350 - 1,089 = 27,261

AP:
5 - 2.5 = 6 AP Next Round

Maintains:
Fine
Bleeding Rank 1
HP: 1,887 - 3553 = Downed

AP: 3
= Downed

Maintains:
Downed
Downed

AP: 3
= Downed

Maintains:
Downed
Downed
HP: 36,000 - 1,440

Maintains:
HP: 29,400
CP:

AP:
5 - 0.5 - 0.5 = 6 AP Next Round

Maintains:
HP:
CP:

AP:

Maintains:
Zombie 3
1700129170396.png
Zombie 4
1700129170396.png
Zombie 5
1700129170396.png
HP: 1,887 - 3,708 = Downed

AP: 3 =
Downed

Maintains:
Downed
Downed
HP: 1,887 - 4,017 = Downed

AP: 3 =
Downed

Maintains:
Downed
Downed

AP: 3 = Downed

Maintains:
Downed
Actions:
0 Seconds - Dark Sage Check
- Kiko (40 vs 25) Hits
- Animal Companion (36 vs 29) Hits

0 Seconds - Kiko enters into Divinity Edge - Chakra Style

0 Seconds - Kiko Enters into Feral Shift - Physical Style

0 Seconds - Kiko Equips Weapon 1

0 Seconds - Animal Companion Enters into Feral Shift - Physical Style

0 Seconds - Animal Companion Equips Weapon

0 Seconds - Kiko activates Genetic Implant

2 Seconds - Kiko does a Sneak Attack against Kureji
- 53 vs 36 (Hits)
- Dual Weapon - 52 vs 40 (Hits)
- Bleeding - (3) - Bleeding Rank 1

2 Seconds - Animal Companion uses Zantetsuken against Kureji
- 32 vs 29 (Hit)
- Bleeding (99) Failed

2 Seconds - Kiko uses quick switch to swap into Weapon 2

3.5 Seconds - Kureji uses Corpse Soil to Summon 5 Zombies

3.5 Seconds - Kureji uses Impure World Ressurection to Summon Chani to the Fight

4.5 Seconds - Kureji uses Transformation Jutsu to turn into a Zombie
- Kiko 34 vs 19 (Unaware) of the real one
- 23 vs 21 (Unaware) of the real one

5 Seconds - Animal Companion uses Fist of Sin Wrath against Kureji
Random Target Zombie 4
- 36 vs 38 (Misses)
- 37 vs 40 (Misses)

5.5 Seconds - Kiko uses Contract Summon to Summon Urufuebi into the Fight

6.5 Seconds - Urufuebi Equips Claws

7 Seconds - Kureji does a hidden action against Kiko
33 vs 24 (Hits)
- Kiko sees five more Kureji's

7.5 Seconds - Kiko uses Higuma against Keruji
Random Targeting (Keruji Clone, Zombie 4)
- 36 vs 29 (Hits) Poof one gone
- 48 vs 39 (Hits) Zombie 4
- 52 vs 23 (Crits) Zombie 4 Down
- 46 vs 25 (Hits) Zombie 1
- 42 vs 26 (Hits) Zombie 1
- 42 vs 23 (Hits) Zombie 1 Down
- 43 vs 32 (Hits) Zombie 2
- 46 vs 34 (Hits) Zombie 2
- 48 vs 31 (Hits) Zombie 2 Down
- 48 vs 35 (Hits) Zombie 5
- 38 vs 36 (Hits) Zombie 5
- 48 vs 40 (Hits) Zombie 5 Down
- 39 vs 26 (Hits) Chani
- 46 vs 39 (Hits) Chani
- 38 vs 26 (Hits) Chani
- 48 vs 32 (Hits) Chani
- 35 vs 33 (Hits) Chani
-51 vs 37 (Crits) Chani
- 39 vs 32 (Hits) Chani
Dual Weapon Attack - 49 vs 21 (Hits) Chani
- Chani is Bleeding

7.5 Seconds - Animal Companion uses Higuma against Keruji
Random Targetting Zombie 3
- 33 vs 28 (Hits)
- 25 vs 35 (Misses)
- 25 vs 27 (Misses)
- 25 vs 33 (Misses)
- 28 vs 33 (Misses)
- 31 vs 29 (Hits)
- 33 vs 24 (Hits)

7.5 Seconds - Urufuebi does a Basic Strike against Keruji
- 33 vs 28 (Hits)
- Bleeding (48) Uneffective

9.5 Seconds - Chani uses Water Shark Bomb against Kiko

9.5 Seconds - Animal Companion uses Fist of Sin Virtue to counter Water Shark Bomb​
Notes:

Any questions hit me up

Last edited:

Kureji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
(talked about it oocly, ended fight since ocring out of Kureji, both Takeshi and Kiko are cool with it)
(topic left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back