Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Dining And Dashing! (Open)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A small figure pressed against the corner booth of a small Sashimi place, her thoughts wandered as our young anti-heroine looked down at her Hamachi and Ebi. Her pockets were full of coin but she had no intention of using any of it, that was sort of the point of the whole ordeal. It wasn't like she didn't have enough money to pay for her meal, it was simply more fun to avoid doing so, because fuck the establishment. Right? Probably not, but that's not the point here. The point was that there was in fact no point in her actions, it a spur of the moment sort of deal as most other things were with her. Chiyoko sat quietly taking a quick sip of the water before her before stuffing her mouth with the shrimp, the food tasted so much better knowing that it wouldn't come out of her pocket. No, this was going to be a Dine-N-Dash. Taking another drink from her glass the young lass eyed the area for her server and any potential managers, seemed no one was in sight. What poor customer service! Her sardonic thought was hilarious to her as she couldn't help but let out a girlish giggle, stopping midway through the laugh slightly embarrassed she had made such a sound.

Clearing her throat our favorite scamp continued to shove the food into her gullet all the while holding an impish smile upon her face, knowing what was about to happen. For a moment she wished one of them would give chase when she left, but it was unlikely, hunting a patron that had direct ties to the Yakuza wasn't the best of ideas... Soon afterward she had finished stuffing her face and began to stand, her gaze darting from left to right in a sort of nervous excitement, these endeavors never got old. Without further thought she began to sprint from her seat drawing the confused gaze of almost every other patron in the building, though they near immediately returned to their meals. How drab.

It only took a couple of seconds to make it out of the building, the realization that no one would be giving chase sullied her mood a bit, what's the fun of running if no one was giving chase? "Well, that was anticlimactic." She blurted aloud looking down toward a puddle that held her reflection. A woman of hard, yet fine features. For a moment she reminded herself of how boyish she looked with her short hair and brash demeanor, though her large eyes betrayed her femininity. The left an oceanic blue, while the right was penetratingly Emerald... Without much more thought she pressed her right foot into the puddle, causing her reflection to dissipate, all the while she wondered what the rest of her day would hold.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kubitsuki was tired and hungry after a long day of operations. He was constantly studying surgery and Kinjutsus, in some lost hope of trying to become one of the Harvester unit members. Now, he just simply let the dream fade out of him to simply enjoy a good meal. He sat down to the Sashimi booth, ordering two plates of the raw fish. It was presented quickly, and given even faster then that, so it held some reason to return. The booth was covered properly, it was not like it was a run down establishment, so it was a nice time. Kubitsuki simply ate his fish in silence, hearing the sound of a ravenous flock of crows trying to eat from one dish, or was that the woman by him? He opened his amber rippled eyes, and heard a scream from the counter, "Hey! You didn't pay for that!" Kubitsuki sighed, calculating the math for around three seconds, before slamming down the yen for both his and her meal, with a tip.

Kubitsuki bolted from his seat, leaping behind the girl. He raised himself to try to in some way be intimidating, but to his annoyance she was naturally two inches taller then him. He said, "Well that failed. Why did you just bolt like that? Seriously, I could have bought another jutsu scroll with that money." He simply starred at the girl, his lightly glowing eyes almost like candles. He waited for a answer, but snarled out during his weight, "...It seems like you are like a mut, simply wanting something to chase, but grew bored of your own tail..."

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
29w27pu.jpg
Osuteno sighed as he walked down the street in his favorite kimono. It just did not make sense to him no matter how much he thought about it. Why did everyone think he was a girl? He was very manly! Or so he believed. The fact of the matter was that he was an extremely feminine kid, from his manner of casual dress, his frame, his longer hair, his mannerisms and his array of skills from tea ceremony to flower arranging. Most of this was due to the fact his was raised solely by the women of the Susukino shopping district who had mislead him throughout his childhood on what was considered manly behavior. Not that Osu had realized this deception yet, nor the fact he looked like a little princess. He was currently regrouping his manly pride from when while training his chakra control earlier someone told him being a kunoichi was much too dangerous a profession for such a frail little girl. The comment had struck several nerves in him but he had no idea had to express anger, so instead he got depressed for a little while. He was going to show them. He was going to be an extremely famous and powerful kunoi... shinobi one day! As he began to regain his confidence he noticed some people up ahead.
"...It seems like you are like a mut, simply wanting something to chase, but grew bored of your own tail..."
...That was not a very nice thing for someone to say to someone else. He walked towards them and gave his sternest look, which was rather blank. This is the second out of Osu's three main quirks, he is almost completely unable to use his face to express himself no matter how hard he tries. So with a pretty dead expression the eight-year-old looked up with his crimson eyes that had nearly no white left in them and said, "It is not nice to call a person a mut sir." He stood beside the older boy, continuing his attempt to look stern. "I don't know what this person did to anger you, but you should always treat a person like a person. Everyone deserves some level of respect as a human being. I apologize for any disrespect." Osu was not used to being so direct, it was considered rather rude by traditional standards, but to him all interaction needed to take into consideration that the other person had feelings.
OOC: MFT WC: 392

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed as someone might chase after all, the young woman decided against turning and making eye contact toward the rather masculine voice who had just accused her of being a mutt, aggravation slid through his tone as he spoke. The fellow had clearly noticed the events that had just transpired and would most likely bust into some ill-fitting scolding that would inevitably have no effect on the girl. She replied in an even tone that veiled her slight elation, a slight grin curling around the edges of her thin lips "As with most dogs, I am a woman of impulse.<i></i>" the smile standing still as she let out a slight verbal Woof escape from her diaphragm, playing along with the fellow's comments.

Chiyoko pondered the thought of exposing the large sum of Yen that hid against her side, showing that she could have easily paid for the meal, but she figured the man probably already knew that she could have paid. Without much thought she gave a quick pirouette to face the man, drawing in his figure, while he was obviously a good bit older than herself it seemed his height hadn't quite caught up. Perhaps he had a Napoleon complex? Eh, best not to touch on such a subject. His hair was near Turquoise accented by his Amber eyes and interesting choice in style. Seemed like an interesting dude, or so she thought.

Though before she could continue her banter another figure seemed to burst onto the scene, an absolutely adorable one at that! Seemed the little girl, or so she assumed, felt the need to thrust themselves into the mix to defend our young lass. How cute. Chiyoko stared at the the newest figure in the conversation, thoughts of patting her head crossed our young miscreant's mind as the young Shinobi had just valiantly attempted to stand up for her, buuuut the elder Shinobi was largely correct and she had always felt it best to call a spade a spade, so to speak. "Thank you, Nee-Chan, but he's pretty right. I'm a mutt chasing my own tail, I couldn't think of a more concise description of me if I tried.<i></i>" And with that she could no longer withhold her impulse to pat the child reaching her hand out toward the young girls, er boy's, head letting it linger for a moment awaiting permission to pat Nee-Chan.

[MFT 407]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kubitsuki sighed quite loudly, thankfully it was only two people he had to talk to. Any more then five, and he started to get nervous, fidget around a bit. He watched the little one, who stood only 8 inches shorter then the minuscule pint of a man, approach and accuse Kubitsuki of being angry. Kubitsuki suddenly blinked his eyes, which then opened wide as dark rings formed through his pupil. His eyes seemed to slid off from the side, large contacts that went deep into his eyes just sliding out. In truth, his eyes were completely flooded by the amber coloring. It looked as if both of his eyes were fake, but what sold off the fake appearance was the fact that dark orange rings form like a ripple through water cleanly into his eyes. He said proudly and boldly, as if the insult did nothing, "I did not mean offence by the statement, merely attention. It was what sounded "LIKE" what she was in this situation, requiring more attention then a beggar." He twitched to the 'woof' that escaped her vocal cords, shivering and speaking under his breath, "...Dear Raiden..."

Kubitsuki spoke again, "...I paid for your meal in there, seriously who does that? If I did not pay for you, I could call the ANBU on you and legally imprison you, you know that right? Then again, I must admit I do not want much attention from the ANBU, my mistress is to busy for me to become quote on quote, 'legal'." Kubitsuki had in his back pocket a copy of the sacred papers he needed to so desperately get to the sennin, but with just his luck, she was to busy. At this point, him eating out was just to simply pass the damn time. Kubitsuki snapped back into the real world after his short day dream, and said, "...If you seriously want that chase, I am up for a game of "Chase the Leader", this young clown still has blood in his bones. Oh and my dear friend? Don't apologize for disrespect, you gave none. You simply tried to teach those who have already been taught. I did not directly insult her, I simply said "like". Plus, you apologizing disrespects yourself, you were right, but you apologized as if that was a sin." Kubitsuki simply awaited there responses, hoping to burn the time like a lighter.

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osuteno sighed, looked at the girl's hand hovering above his head and nodded. His voice remained as dead and emotionless as usual though he was giving extra effort to try and make his feelings clear (rather unsuccessfully). "Feel free onē-chan, though I am not a girl, I am a very masculine shinobi," said the adorable little thing pridefully. If the girl started patting his head his face wouldn't change but he would unconsciously hum softly when he wasn't speaking. He looked back and forth between the two of them. "It appears have have misunderstood the situation..." Osu looked back at the girl who apparently skipped out on paying her bill and was having fun with the conversation and then looked at the really short adult with funny eyes talking about needing to 'become legal.' Then it clicked to him. "So you need to see Kitsune-sensei to register? She let me watch her interview someone for one of those before. Does yours have a tale of great adventure too?"

The eight-year-old had listened to their talk of playing chase the leader and the adult speaking in an overly complicated manner that simply boiled down to the fact he apparently should not have apologized. But that was just the boy's nature, he was apologizing less because of believing he was wrong in doing so and more because how uncomfortable he was being so direct... "Oh if it is Kitsune-sensei you keep calling mistress, would you happen to be a mednin? Kitsune-sensei said she would teach me how to be one too. Oh, I completely forgot to introduce myself, my name is Koji Osuteno of the Chigokai clan but most people call me Osu." Osu gave his introduction while straightening his kimono and giving each of them a slight bow. At this point in time if the girl was still patting his head he would have scooted closer and grabbed a hold of the side of her shirt out of habit without so much as a thought, he was far too used to getting spoiled for a supposedly manly ninja. "Are you two talking about playing tag?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her hand landed gently against the young Shinobi's head patting gently, quaintly listening as he proclaimed to be a manly man, which she couldn't help but sigh at, "I too wish I could be man sometimes, Nee-Chan. What with their dangly bits and such. But I assure you being a girl isn't so bad.<i></i>" clearly she didn't by that the little she was actually a he. He was simply far too adorable to be a boy.

Our young miscreant couldn't help but notice the shiver from the elder Shinobi from her dog-like sound as he spoke to Nee-Chan, she couldn't help but feel pleased with herself as it seemed to bother him a bit, if something so trivial could bother the man more prodding would certainly gain an ostensibly better reaction, she enjoyed annoying people so very much. Still she decided to stay quiet for the moment as the two spoke of apologies and some Kunoichi she had heard of before but had not learned enough of to interject into the conversation in any sort of meaningful way, all the while her left hand still pressing against the miniature Shinobi's head. Chiyoko gently rustled the lad's hair a bit, wondering what it would be like to have a little sister by blood. she internally shivered at the thought, they'd probably be like her, a bit of an ass.

The elder Shinobi's statement of possibly sicking the ANBU on her did intrigue her a bit, it wasn't like she hadn't spent the night in the detention center before, in fact it might as well have been a second home for her. "Sir, you have struck the fear of God into me; I will never split on a tab again!<i></i>" The young Kunoichi shook her hands in mock fear, though it seemed she was doing a poor imitation of jazz-hands rather than anything else. Besides, it wasn't like the ANBU to bother one of the Wakahisa for something so petty, generally they let the more minor charges go. The family had maintained a decent relationship with the government, supplying them with a plethora of information about the criminal underground. Gave them a bit of leeway.

Soon afterward Nee-Chan introduced herself, or himself rather, Koji Osuteno of the Chigokai family. Chiyoko mentally pondered the Chigokai name, trying to place what they were famous for, Something about blood, right? Right. she thought to herself continuing her gentle petting of the young man who had began to tug against the side of her shirt, absolutely darling. Seemed it was her turn to introduce herself, "I'm Chiyoko of the Wakahisa family.<i></i>" her family wasn't particularly famous outside of the Cronopolis where they effectively ran anything that didn't have legal approval from the city, mainly extortion, book keeping, and hired thuggery. They were effectively a criminal enterprise, and she was their eyes, ears, and mouth to the legal side of everything.

Chiyoko's fleeting attention returned to the elder man who suggested a game of chase the leader, which sounded somewhat fun. Still if she were going to play the game there had to be stakes, a good bet makes everything better. Her eyes glistened at the prospect as she replied to the man, "Sounds a bit fun, but we could make it far more interesting. How about if you win I pay for everyone's meals from the restaurant,<i></i>" she paused a moment to take the coin purse from her pocket and jingle a sum of coin that no teen should ever possess, let alone some delinquent "However if I win we go eat somewhere later, and we both bail on the bill.<i></i>", for a moment she forgot about the presence of Nee-Chan assuming she would want to join in. Happily she looked at her little friend thinking of what they could possibly want "And if you win we go buy you something, how about a new Kimono? A fine young lady should look her best.<i></i>"...She still hadn't quite figured out that Nee-chan was actually Oto-chan

((Feels good to be back in the swing of writing.))

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kubitsuki looked to the "hyper masculine Shinobi", and spoke calmly, "Why yes, I am looking for Kitsune to register my Kinjutsu. I am a Rikudo Sennin, The Sage of Six Paths. My story is strange for it tells a tale of genjutsu, illusions, and blood. However, I am also a Med-nin, yes." He simply stood there, just answering questions like it was some type of Q&A. He sighed, listening to both of them, and hearing the rulings of Chiyoko, before saying, "Nice jazz hands mistress. But I am changing one of the bets, if I win, you pay me back for the both meals, fair? Simple as that?" Kubitsuki silently formed something next to his thigh, a object that formed out of the air completely. The chakra receiver slammed down into the Earth just so Kubitsuki could lean on it, it was a strange day, might as well rest up for as long as he could. He snarled out, "...Say when we begin my friend. Also, since both of you said it, I am Shisokoku Kubitsuk of the Mochizuki Troupe."

Kubitsuki thought about all sorts of paths she could take to try and get the advantage on him, but assuming a straight on run was going to happen, hmm. He simply had to catch her within 10 minutes was it? It was an extended time since even some of the most basic ninja could go damn well invisible. Oh screw it, as long as he did not destroy anything, he would be safe. His eyes being closed would almost certainly give an advantage to Chiyoko, and would she take the advantage even further and not tell him that she was gone? He knew not, and simply gave the option to her.

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osuteno knew the other two didn't really consider him as a player in this which was perfectly fine to him. Normally he wouldn't be much competition but a few factors kept him in the game. First, the Susukino District was his home turf. Osu had followed cats down every cat path, jumped between every rooftop and knew when every shop got its deliveries. He was known by the shop keepers in the district as the 'Purple Flash' because his purple little head was always among the first to any sale in the district even when they happened quite a distance from each other.

The second factor, he was already working on as he was leaning against Chiyoko. Of all the famous Chigokai abilities, the first to develop happened to be the least flashy and the most poorly known. Their innate bloodlust allowed them to hear the blood flowing through the veins of those around them, giving them an edge in combat when finding them. As long as they was close to someone their own blood should help him keep track of where they are. It helped that it wasn't likely anyone else would be taking the 'quick routes' across the rooftops and such, he wasn't good enough to distinguish from a crowd yet.

The third factor was a simple one, Osu was the manliest manly man this side of Manington, or at least he thought so as he adjusted his flowery kimono for running and tied his hair back. He then held out his hand and blood from his pores shot towards it forming a nice long staff he could vault with if needed. He stabbed it into the ground getting a good clear thud and then spinning it seeing the blood was nice and solid. "I am ready to go when you guys are," He said with a blank face but feeling confident all the same. Besides, that "fine young lady" comment had struck a nerve and he was going to get the best kimono he could out of this, this he swore!.​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The eyes of the young Kunoichi sparkled at the prospect of competition, and eagerly agreed to the elder Shinboi's terms all the while thinking of her possible routes she could take to make it as difficult as possible for the others to follow. A sly grin pressed the corners of her pert lips as she figured her plan, it was clear that these two had a fairly good moral compass and that would be their downfall! Clasping her hands together she watched as the elder Shinobi, now known as Shisokoku Kubitsuki, an apparent heir to the Sage of six. Not that she particularly cared. Her plans were thus: B&E, breaking and entering, trespassing on some poor shop owners unaware that their was a competition going on, she thought of the potential mischievous fun that came from bursting through some poor sod's wares all the while leaving the other two to deal with what consequences might come. Wasn't like she took issue with a night in the clink if worst came to worst, though she figured the other two would probably have a few qualms. That was their issue, though. She soon found herself fidgeting with the possible trouble that this excursion would include, nothing got the blood flowing like a bit of trouble.

Nee-Chan seemed ready to go as well as he managed to materialize some gross blood-based staff of sorts, Shinobi sure were weird. Planting her feet firmly against the ground she readied herself for the excursion, eyes darting from left to right and searching for possibilities, one seemed to pop up as if a sign from some sort of malign deity. An older man, apparently on a smoke break as he lit a cigarette, exited the side door of some nondescript tin sided restaurant. The old fellow pressed his foot against the door from which he just exited ensuring it didn't close while he took his break. Perfect, She thought to herself.

Without much further thought the young lass shouted out, "When!<i></i>" taking off toward the door with the elegance of someone who had focused their life on the art of free running. Within seconds she found herself at the door pushing the man aside with just enough force to knock him off balance and sputtering toward the side yelling various obscenities in his confusion. Swinging the metal door open with enough force for it to slam against the tin siding of the building, creating a loud KERRRAAANG she entered absorbing a scene of various chefs and sous chefs preparing some meal or other. She quickly managed to duck from a man holding a whole raw chicken in his hands who seemed as aggravated as the fellow who was smoking his cigarette, of course she had to smack the poor fellow's chicken from his hands sending it back through the air a few feet. Seemed like it was going to be a fun chase.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kubitsuki's eyes flashed wide opened as soon as "When!" was shouted loud. "...Tenseigan!" His Byakugan and Rinnegan molded together, forming into a new style of grace and power. The eyes activated their duelist nature, marking and focusing solely on Chioyoko. He spoke to the air, knowing that the other shinobi would be there for that moment only in his mind, "Come on bloody one..." Kubitsuki chased after the young lass, his steps graceful and calculated from his simple life. His eyes absorbed the environmental details with ease, easily understanding on short notice what was coming after him. He watched as the metal door swung back to hit him, and in response he created a chakra receiver. He stuck it below the door, keeping it open once again, all while sliding to catch up with the mistress.

Kubitsuki opened his maw, snarling loud out for the entire room of chefs to hear as he bolted through the room, his arms constantly ripping upwards like a Olympic runner. He snatched out of a chef's hands their empty metal tray and leaped into the air, saving the raw chicken. He chucked the chicken back like a Frisbee to the chef, before running on to further close the gap. He said, "You want to turn this into a war? You got it my friend. Lightning Style - Chidori Control - Senbon Variant!" Millions, no trillions of tiny lightning bolts gathered in a wide orb in front of Kubitsuki, and then unleashed themselves through the air towards Chioyko with almost pin perfect accuracy! The crackling air sparked and shimmered as the senbon-like streams traveled through the air, ravaging the sky itself. Fortunately for everyone, he personally lowered the damage of the attack to around B rank level, dealing only around 35% total output. He ran closer to the bright light of the other door, unsure of what held itself on the other side.

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osuteno was already running when the man said to come on, and he was not sure how he felt being called the bloody one. The other two were slowly gaining distance on him. Osu was not going to let them show him up though. He was surprised when Chioyoko shoved aside Mr. Tojoku and ran inside the restaurant and when Kubitsuki ran in after her. That was going to cause trouble for the chefs. Rather than following them in Osu lengthened his blood staff considerably while shouting, "You told Mrs. Tojoku you would quit smoking," as he vaulted up to the roof and let the staff go and unsolidify as he ran towards the opposite exit in an effort to cut Chioyoko off. He heard quite the commotion coming from inside the restaurant but put that aside as he used the crystal eye jutsu to keep an eye in the sky for this chase and drew some ninja wire. As he hopped down over the exit he threw the strands of ninja wire down in an effort to block the girl's escape or possibly even capture her... And thought about what in the world sounding like a bunch of electricity mixed in with all the shouting and clanging. He knew going inside would make such a mess.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed the elder Shinobi with content with using rather dangerous Jutsu top appertain Chiyoko, all the while yelling out his moves like some overly boisterous moron. He was an interesting fellow. Of course this new change in events would provide a bit of extra difficulty to the scenario, clearly he outclassed her with his Jutsu as evidenced with the ease he was able to fire up his Chidori Senbon. Even if he was 99% certain that his attack would only effect her it was still a little brash, there was always the 1% chance that one veered off and managed to strike someone not involved in the scenario. Eh, he probably knew what he was doing. For the most part her mind remained on the task at hand, dodging the rather violent attack, without much thought she quickly veered toward the right spying an opening for completed dishes to find their way to the servers, seemed it was pretty much just an open bar. With a fair amount of dexterity she quickly jumped the bar, avoiding the brunt of the attack as she ducked under the other side of the bar pressing her left foot against the wooden panels from the underside of the bar. 'Someone's seerrriooousss.', She thought to herself pushing off from the bar as the sound of the jutsu still emanated through the air. Quickly she pushed off from her ducked position narrowly avoiding slamming head first into a table, though she did manage to press it off to the side with enough force that it managed to flip sending an unburnt candle and table cloth flying off somewhere.

It didn't take more than a second to spy the main entrance/exit to the restaurant, though it seemed inevitable to her that it was most likely locked seeing as there were no customers in the dining area it was likely that the place hadn't officially opened yet. On either side of the door were large windows, one with a large neon side exclaiming the name of the restaurant which she couldn't make out in her hurry, the other having nothing outside of the panes of glass, obviously. Still it didn't seem the best of ideas to bust through the restaurant's window, that was just a dick move. Soooo, that meant she would have to take her chances with the door. From her sprint she couldn't notice a lock on the door, so quickly she barreled into the door, to her surprise it slung backward allowing her an exit.

Without much thought she took a quick left from the restaurant, noticing that she was back toward the main area of the Susukino district. Calm thoughts entered into her mind, which was a fine contrast to her outward self, skin flush red, uneven breathing, and a few droplets of sweat furrowing her brow, 'This is what it's like to be alive.' she reflected as her feet pattered against the ground.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kubitsuki watched as Osuteno leaped up to the roof, preparing for his own trap to capture the girl. His current plan was basically just to electrocute her nervous system, then capture her while she was down. The senbons all crashed into each other mid air, barely missing the young mistress! Sparks and teal lightning cracked past her body as she leaped past into the opening of the bar. He ran after her, and noticed that she flung the table decently high into the air! He leaped side ways in the air, not missing a single beat as he unleashed one of his father's moves, "Eight Trigrams, Air palm!" he unleashed a burst of chakra that knocked the table upright, the candle and table cloth being roughed up but landing in their spot. Oh she was definitely going to jail if he wanted her to. Fortunately, he was enjoying the chase for now.

He leaped into the main entrance area of the restaurant, smirking as he saw her head jerk back and forth before she ran. The door was opened for her, and unfortunately it seemed that Osuteno trapped the wrong door. Where the hell was the bloody one? He knew not, but assumed the child was still on the roof, which would make this technique more dangerous. He formed hand seals, before screaming aloud to amuse himself, "Summoning - Daemonic Statue of the Outer Path! Omoidashimashita! (Remembered)" The ground rumbled as if the kamis themselves have decided to focus their eyes on this battle. Trying to cut off the mistress Chiyoko came a giant brown blob of flesh and stone. Standing there was a thin and slender giant who's face was covered in bloody bandages, with the tomoe of the Sharingan set in a pattern of 9 through out 3 circles. The titan loomed over the battle field, easily five stories tall even though only it's torso, arms, and head was there. Hundreds of tails were frozen in mid air, each of them covered in hundreds of spikes all dripping with poisons. The unholy abomination had four thin arms that expanded into thick crushing paws from the elbow forward, all of which ending with a maw with extending tongues. The statue opened its horrifically large mouth, unleashing a large chakra serpent that bred like a wild fire. From it's great form came giant dragons, all of which both made of chakra and made of bloodlust. They came down to not harm anyone, but would if they come to near (around a 5 foot radius) to their form. They quickly swarmed the area, protecting all forms of ground level escape. Kubitsuki came ever closer to his prey, now faster and stronger with his friend summoned to aide him!
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/179/e/6/shinju_by_shinoharaa-d7obkfj.png
(Image was way to big, link is the best way to show. It looks generally like Shinju with what can be seen)

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osuteno was annoyed that he guarded the wrong door but his crystal eye allowed him to see where they came out and was quick to be back on their tails again as he ran towards the front. That was when he noticed that Kubitsuki was likely insane. For some reason he thought it was appropriate to summon this monster which was quickly filling the streets with panic during a simple game of follow the leader. This was getting rather insane to Osu. Why was the guy using such dangerous methods to win a game? Osu kept his crystal eye on Chioyoko but stayed back himself. That was a huge creature. The guy really needed to calm down. Osu ducked back behind a rooftop a bit away, got on his headset and called in a report. "This is Academy Student Shinobi, ID number 45045 Alpha, Koji Osuteno requesting assistance in the Susukino District corner of Kogomura Street and Main. A Rikudo Sennin by the name of Kubitsuki has summoned a bunch of monsters in what was originally a game of follow the leader. Not an enemy attack, he is a Cloud mednin. I repeat not an enemy. No one seems to have been harmed but there is general panic spreading. You can't miss it, the thing is about 5 stories tall. User has confirmed he is still waiting on registration appointment, I will attempt to calm him down."

Not waiting for a reply Osu peaked over the side of roof he was hiding on and shouted towards Kubitsuki. "Excuse me, Kubitsuki-san, don't you think all this is a bit much for a game of follow the leader?" Osu gestured towards the giant and the monsters quickly blocking off the streets. "For instance, you are giving all of these people a pretty bad fright. How about we call off this bet and apologize to everyone we have bothered. This is turning into quite a mess." He didn't mention he had called for Anbu, but this was senselessly reckless to do in public. It was better that he report it than someone think the village was under attack.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Senpai, I yield.<i></i>"​

This whole situation had gotten out of hand as quick as it had started, the elder Shinobi clearly had some sort of mental deficiency, not only had he used a potentially dangerous jutsu but minutes before now he decided to summon up a creature that could potentially harm the general population of Kumogakure no Sato. This was no longer a game nor competition, it was time to act like a real Shinobi and quell this ridiculous situation before anymore trouble came from it.

A look of trepidation sat upon her face as she looked toward the monstrous mass that had just been summoned, there was no time for fear in these precious moments, such thoughts would only lead to further discord in the situation. The young Kunoichi held her arms slightly toward the sky making sure that she didn't seem to be a threat, still unsure if Kobitsuki had completely lost it. Seemed that was a common theme for those who found themselves enthralled in the six paths. Dude's fuckin' nuts. She thought, still holding a calm and placid look upon her face awaiting for a sign that the man had calmed himself from the situation. For the moment she seemed to feel safe enough, being roughly fifteen feet away from the summoned creature. Seemed if he continued to progress in the situation running was out of the option, figuring that whatever-the-hell that thing was it would follow and lead to, well, bad things for the citizens of the city. Instead she figured it would be the best course of option to move closer to Kubitsuki and hope to calm him a bit.

Of course in the back of her mind she hoped Nee-Chan was witnessing what she was and had went to get more serious help, it wasn't like two Students could really deal with this situation without some serious reinforcements.
"Let's just calm down alright, Senpai?<i></i>"​

The young girl's voice was as even as she could manage, never having to deal with such a precarious situation before 'Shit, maybe they'll give me some award if we calm this guy down, that would be pretty sweet.', she thought as her eyes remained fixated upon the disgusting summoned mass, her eyes motioned to Osu who had managed to find his way onto the scene. The little one seemed to also be trying to assuage the situations with some calm words.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kubitsuki snickered as everything went down to hell. In his mind, it was perfectly fine! The statue Omoidashimashita abruptly absorbed all its dragon-like monstrosities back into itself, and yawned like a great beast. His massive talons slammed to the street, before it spoke in a calming, soothing voice, "...Hello Kubitsuki. Good afternoon..." He made another grand roar, in truth he was simply yawning. Kubitsuki stopped for a moment, and said, "Hey buddy! Just in a game, want to watch for a little?" Omoidashimashita calmly undid the bandages on his face, to reveal a giant Cyclops eye. The grand Rinnegan stared at Chioyko and listened to the air. A frown formed on its maw, and it said, "...Kubi... You know they don't take their games as seriously as you do?" Kubitsuki simply blinked dumbfounded, oh shit. He looked over to Chiyoko who said the damn word Senpai which made his eyes twitch. He looked around himself, thanking Kami that Omoidashimashita's summoning did not do any damage.

Kubitsuki lifted up his hands in a surrender-like pose, and said, "...Fucking hell... I am s-so sorry!" He leaped over to Chiyoko, almost twice as fast as prior. He no longer held back in worry, for he then immediately clapped. Mystic hands formed, and he hovered close to her to try and heal her, thinking that he did more damage then he did. He snarled out, "Where is- there you are..." He listened to the speeches about calming down, and simply sighed. He looked back up to what he was doing, and said, "...I was not getting carried away. I was playing like I did as a child, you do your best and you hold back. Holding back and not showing your true talents was disrespectful, but you were allowed to weaken them. Samsara Heavenly Life Technique...." He abruptly stated the jutsu name, as green dragons spewed out of Omoidashimashita's grand maw. The golden serpents snapped and attached to the very souls of as many as he could, healing them slowly over the few minutes, but making as many as he could calm. Kubitsuki simply blinked, saying with a snarl, "...I summoned Omoidashimashita because it was getting fun, I thought he might like to watch in person for once." Omoidashimashita commented, saying in his regularly calm tone, "I kinda live on the Moon... I don't get out that much. I love watching my avatar have fun with his friends... but what few he keeps from his tendencies." Kubitsuki blushed in frustration, and while speaking began to go through multiple accents as if fluent in all, "Pain is pain, all ninjas heal, and I can easily heal everyone here. As long as everything was made better then it started, and I did not kill or maim, then it was a good game. I accepted broken bones and simply just healed myself, then formed my hand seals to tell my friends I accepted. For you, I bet its rough, for me, that was simple and easy. I guess I am just used to this weirdness, and none of you are eh? Fucking hell..." He quietly finished his healing, before leaping over to Osuteno, checking him over for any damages before leaping into the restaurant. He slowly pulled out his wallet, and in one hand made the mystical healing force, sorrowfully dragging his feet in shame. He was going to go to bloody jail at this point...

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osuteno closed his eyes and shook his head his head twice before opening his eyes again. Osu had his usual expressionless face but it appeared more stern than usual somehow. "Kubitsuki-san you are an adult and a med-nin. You should know there is a time and a place for everything but that was not one of them. It does not matter if you can clean up the mess afterwards, you should not be so reckless to begin with." As the surprisingly serious eight-year-old gave his lecture several masked figures appeared from the shadows and were checking the perimeter and observing. "The middle of a busy street is not the place to summon a five story tall creature and a bunch of monsters. Why did you think using such dangerous jutsu near civilians was justified to begin with in a game of follow the leader? Surely there is no way you have lived your entire life without knowing it is illegal to cause panics like that." Osu was rather pissed at the man's defense. "You call yourself a med-nin while being so flippant about the injuries you cause to others? That isn't weirdness it is shameful and negligent. You hold the rank of med nin which I and many others hold in great respect and you tarnish it with your attitude and actions." Osu's face seemed to soften some though it was hard to tell. "Keep that in mind for the next time we play together."

Osu walked over to the giant and gave it a slight bow, "Hello, Omoidashimashita-san was it? I welcome you to Kumo, I am Koji Osuteno of the Chigokai clan. It pains me to say it but your rather sudden appearance along with those of the monsters has caused quite the commotion. Next time it might be best for there to be fair warning of your arrival and possibly a less showy entrance without all the monsters cutting off escape routes. Possibly even taking the fun out to the forest areas or such where there are less people to think we are under attack. Hopefully we shall meet under better circumstances next time." Osu glanced at the gathering ANBU officers recording the scene. Since no one was seriously injured and property damage was minor all things considered, Kubitsuki-san would likely go in for questioning and get off with a fine of some sort if Osu's guess was correct. It would likely be treated as something similar to shouting fire in a crowded room. Osu walked over to Chioyoko to check on her himself. "How are you Chioyoko-Senpai?" He asked looking up at her.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So he thought his giant horrifying monster pal wanted to watch the spectacle, what? He summoned a potentially harmful creature out of some childish wish that his friend could watch him play? ... People sure are weird. She thought to herself exhaling loudly as the scene seemed to diffuse a bit as Kubitsuki seemed to jump about manically attempting to see if he had done any damage, which there really didn't seem to be much of. Kubitsuki seemed to spout out some nervous gibberish trying to explain the situations and that he could easily rectify them, none of which really justified his actions, they were ridiculous at best.

Honestly, after the last few minutes she was a bit reticent to allow the man to get close to her when he attempted to heal whatever non-existent wounds he saw, though she quietly allowed him hoping to deescalate the situation a bit more. Of course none of it really mattered once the Black Ops showed up and Osu began his tirade, and while he was right for the most part she couldn't help but feel that it wasn't particularly his place to criticize. Obviously the Black Ops were planning on giving him a good verbal lashing, much better than two academy students could muster. So she held her tongue, besides it was never a good decision to start talking when the ANBU were around, such things usually ended up with questioning, misdemeanors, and felonies. She had plenty of those already. "Looks like the heavies are here.<i></i>" She managed to blurt out, her vision focused upon the ANBU who she wasn't the biggest fan of. Sneaky Bastards.

She thought of making a joke about Kubitsuki spending a night in the clink, but ultimately felt it was in poor taste so once again she held her tongue, something which she wasn't particularly fond of. Her separate colored eyes focused back upon Osu who seemed content in speaking with the summon once his earlier diatribe had ended. Nee-Chan was certainly an interesting little fellow. She had no wish to speak with the creature, it was clearly unearthly and odd, and she seemed to feel a bit of unease with the thing around, it looked as though something that shouldn't exist. Her mind drifted, wondering where that thing could possibly come from, a blank look sitting upon her face while she thought, awaiting a moment in which someone would break her spell.

Osu seemed to do just that as he asked how she was, adorably mispronouncing her name as he asked, seemed she was quick to return to her former self as a smile beamed upon her face to ease any potential worries the young one had, "I'm alright, things got pretty interesting for a second.<i></i>" her tone was as motherly as she could muster, which really wasn't all that much. She was never any good as comforting people, something about coming from a family with four asshole brothers. As she spoke it seemed one of the ANBU seemed to be focusing upon the back of her head, it was obvious that there was a burning stare from behind their mask which nearly pierced into her soul. They had made a habit of questioning her when odd occurrences happened within a mile radius of the young Kunoichi and found more often than not that she was involved in some way or other, it was nearly a day-in-day-out sort of deal. Doing her best to ignore the presumed death stare she continued on with her conversation with Nee-Chan, "So, about that new Kimono, think I'm ready to leave this situation.<i></i>" quickly she leaned in a bit closer to Osu cupping a hand around the left side of her mouth hoping that none of the ANBU could tell what she was saying, "They always freak me out, bunch of stoic weirdos.<i></i>" as soon as she finished the glare from the ANBU seemed to intensify, clearly they had made out what she said. Once again she spoke, her eyes darting back toward the Black Ops, "Think they heard me...<i></i>"... Bunch of Stoic Weirdos.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kubitsuki wandered out of the building, his eyes blazing with some strange feeling. Great, he made a fool of himself, and when he calculated everything, he fucking forgot to calculate the fact their bloody humans. He snarled in his own stupidity, and stared at how many ANBU showed up. But when he fully realized all the words the child had said, his mind grew into a fire rage. Even if his words stuttered, he grew to angered to fully comprehend the situation anymore. He snarled out, "R-RECKLESS?!? Do you see my d-damned eyes?! I calcu-uulated each and every thi-ing here!~ I see-e so much, everythii-ng within a a 2,000 mettteer radius! Pa-ardon my stutter-ring, but by Kami! I was not re-eckless, I simpl-ply failed to calculate for human fee-elings. Gah!" He snarled in outrage, trying to hold back the pain. Every time he stuttered and heard himself he hated himself. Why was it so easy for each and every person to speak under this pissed of stress, yet for him it was just 'huh-huh-huh-huh HEY!'

He walked back and forth, pacing to help him get his emotions under control, but before that he let Omoidashimashita vanish. He sank back into the Earth, forming no damage on the Earth. Kubitsuki continued, "H-how many were inju-rred here? One, because the little mi-istress shoved a waiter almost onto a s-stove. What was br-roken? A table because I-I was tryin-ng to save it from her flipping it o-over. What is my only wrong doing here? My only wrong d-doing, was making p-people panic? Omoid-dashimashit-ta can't kill any-yone, he can only t-take chakra and he-eal. You could have w-walked through-h those dragons and you would hav-ve been fine. I calculated every kami da-amned THING! That is the oppos-site of careless. My Tense-nigan saw everything, so do-n't call me reckless. I had the ri-ights to use a lightning nin-j-jutsu to force h-her to avoid hu-hurting another person? Techni-nically, she is the start of this public ass-ssult. She had no consc-cent from the chiefs and wai-ters, and I am acc-cused because my ally can take c-charka from other people, but did no-ot even get n-near a single person? The only one sp-potless here, is you Osuteno. If thi-is goes to the Rai-ikage, you have my support of being just a s-spectator. Now, I ass-sume that I am being locked u-up? Squad of four more A.N.B.U. head-ding closer and arr-riving within 34 sec-conds." He stopped his rank, simple pacing in a circle waiting for them to do whatever they wished. He added a extra restraint to his forearm gauntlets to make sure he did not accidentally unleash them, making this a worse situation that it already is. He did not fear imprisonment, but he went off how he viewed the situation, just like any other human. He knew he went over board, but he thought he did not break a single official rule. Maybe that will be his downfall?

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back