Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Do you have an Appointment [Calling Endo]

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With a quicker paced walk Kamaru led Kazuki to the Spire. Moving through the lobby and a cursory glance he didn’t see the man named Endo that had given him a job relaxing in a chair or reading the newspaper. Heading up to the offices he’d inquire on if the Kage was in up front with an administration aid. Although he worked for the man he wasn’t really privy to his schedule and such so it seemed like the right thing to do. If the kage wasn’t available Kamaru would find out a good time to set up an appointment for a meeting when he was available to set up talks requesting it labeled as International Affairs would give a general idea of what they'd talk about but be vague enough if people actually read through his dialy schedule for intel or things to gossip about. Kamaru would inquire with Kazuki to see if he’d like to request the Guardian of Lightning in the discussion or not, if it would involve assets from Stone she might want to know but it was more likely the Kage and Kazuki would want to wait until things actually came to that point to invite her in on the discussion. For the most part it was just a question on when everyone could sit down and talk… then he asked if they could point him towards the Main Branch Sennin’s office. He’d check that out later once shown the way.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Traversing the Hidden Village in Stone was a hard thing. Not because it an extremely bustling city, but because the Village was made of Islands of rock that miraculously floated in the sky. And the way between said islands was composed of hanging bridges. Due their height, the force of the wind was strong enough to knock one's balance and send him flying to a bitter death below. A ninja had it easier with their uncanny ability to cling onto surfaces using their chakra. A normal human had no such luck. So it was either a case of being the luckiest town in the whole wide world or a case of stupidly high death toll. But from what Kazuki had seen so far, Stone's population seemed as big as Konoha's, thus the luckiest village it was. With those very thoughts in his mind, the Silvery Haired Man made sure that the sole of his feet was healthy coated in chakra so that he would not slip and meet death sooner than expected. If his companion in the form of Kamaru had thought of that, the White Wolf saw no visual cues about that.

The Main Branch Sennin knew his way around much better than the palest man on the world. From what the Executioner could assume, the pair seemed to be heading to what was the tallest building in the whole village. The so called, and quite appropriately, the Spire. The Reaper could only guess that either the Hokage had an office there, or he could, generally, be found there. There was a third possibility, a much darker prospect, one that he would rather not entertain at all. Considering the Sennin was in charge here, the Rider of Death would take its time observing his surroundings with his pitch black gaze. Absorbing with his onyx-like irises as much as his brain could possibly process. That action had been imprinted on his brain due to his years as an ANBU operative. Observation was key to survival. Today and there was no different.

Sensing no immediate threats, Kazuki would return his focus back to Kamaru and he would realize that the other guy was asking him something. "I don't believe so. It is true that a meeting with her down the road will have to happen, but not today. I don't think her presence is needed at the moment, and just in case it becomes required, I am certain that her Kage will call her. For now, lets focus our efforts on the leader of this village. Without his further cooperation, there is little we can do that won't break any laws." the Overlord of the Senju clan would answer. "So what is the Kage's name, do you know? How about how he looks like? It would be useful to know a little bit about him before our meeting, if we can meet up with him at all." the White Wolf would ask. Going to a meeting with a leader of a Hidden Village without a single clue about the man was usually a very bad course of action.

[Topic Entered]
[MFT - 517]
[More info about Kazuki can be found in the link on my signature.]

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
While this was not Leaf City the upside down building architecture did not seem to bother Kazuki that much, nor the spider web like ladders and bridges that connected precious flat land together off the side of the cliffs the village had been carved into. Once the conditions for others were answered the aide seemed to get to work looking to see what was available. Giving them room to work Kamaru would walk a distance away. No point in talking about your boss right in front of his assistance’s ears though.

Once away from the administrative aide as they checked on things Kamaru would give the short description, ”Inu Endo. Tan… slim muscular build younger than I would expect probably from his looks for someone in the position, wears glasses and I meet him in the lobby actually, almost like he was waiting. He seemed to know who I was as well as have a relationship of sorts with Umashi. With him reading a newspaper as we discussed job qualifications and such before we settled on the matters for getting Leaf refugees initial jobs here in the village. Some are easier to place then others such as the scientists and engineers.” Kamaru briefed in a personal tone that was quieter.

”Oh be mindful of wind drafts since some are purposely in place to take you places. If you’re walking around unaware it might be possible to get knocked up into the air unintentionally.” Kamaru added as a warning.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Walking down the hall, Endo was on his way to get a bit of ice cream when he overheard two individuals talking about what appeared to be him. It wasn't as though he was overly bothered or anything but being that he was one rather . . . particular about his heritage, he pipped up a bit to correct just one small matter. "Brown . . . my skin complexion is brown . . . like the earth you know? Though I do thank you for not slipping into one of the many other often derogatory terms for one of my skin tone." He nodded and was about to continue on his way towards that ice cream that he really wanted before something about one of the two men seemed to throw him off. The thing about being a Kage was that there were never enough breaks in the day to actually do exciting things, like go to the beach and enjoy ice cream, or lemonade, or a game of cards with your friends late into the night. As it was, Endo hadn't had a break in quite a while and from the shorts, sandals and t-shirt that he was wearing, he was in anything but typical shinobi business attire but for the life of him the man looked like he ought to have a clue about who he was. The answer dawned on him right as he realized that he was actually staring at the guy and his friend and the word floated to the forefront of his mind. His main branch Sennin, duh. Rubbing his eyes behind his glasses, he squinted a bit and shook his head. He really needed a vacation. Giving a cheery smile and waving, he again started to move towards his destination with every hope in the world that he wouldn't be stopped.

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kamaru shifted his sight noticing the person correcting him before looking at Kazuki and nodding in the direction the man was going as he started to follow him. His boss had his own way of doing things it seemed but for whatever reason Kamaru figure it was working for him. ”Ah yes, a brown complexion would probably be more description… He did seem a bit tired after our last meeting as well from the level of work… I guess he never thought to make a clone to sit in on the more boring meetings while he took a nap and just reviewed the minutes afterwards…Very dedicated individual to his village and country.” would comment in a conversation tone to Kazuki. ”So getting a meeting with him if it was over something he would like to do might get the appointment rescheduled to a sooner date possibly. What do you think? We’d have to figure something out he’s been wanting to do and although he might be my boss I really don’t know that kind of intel. Maybe a trip to the hot springs as a business meeting or a partial vacation on the side?” Kamaru added to Kazuki it would seem making suggestions. Kamaru hadn’t been to the one’s in the area and the only time he had been around one in Leaf City was when it was work related usually for dealing with a murder or such. Hopefully Kazuki picked up on things and would follow suite in the conversation of sorts.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kamaru would begin describing their Kage only to be eventually interrupted by the man himself. At least, Kazuki concluded that the brown man was the Tsuchikage based on the Sennin's previous description. Laid back immediately stood out. The guy was dressed as if he was about to go to the beach or somewhere were clothing was not much necessary. Was that the proper way for a Kage dress? Regardless, the Overlord was the least interested in how Endo was dressed or what kind of attire he liked to sport. As long as the man worked and was willing to cooperate with their efforts of restoring Konoha, the guy could be naked for all he cared. However, by the looks of it, Endo did not seem to be in a working mood, judging to where he seemed to be going. Kamaru was by then rambling about going to the local Hot Springs or side vacation. Initially the Reaper was confused, his raised right eyebrow a clear indication of his state of mind. However, he quickly realized that the Sennin was pulling there.

If the Kage was trying to get a day off or at least some time off for some leisure, the last thing he would want was to return to his office. Thus, Kamaru was proposing a meeting somewhere far from the Spire, where Endo could still relax but, at the same time, they could still have their meeting. Very crafty. "That is probably for the best yes. If hot springs are not into him, maybe we could try a nice and cozy restaurant. If eating is not necessary right now, perhaps a trip to the local park. Eating an ice cream while staring at a lake sure is relaxing." the Silvery Haired Man would suggest. He was really interested in taking a stroll in the park, if Tsuchigakure even had one, nor he wanted to eat ice cream, but if that was what it took to have a meeting with the Tsuchikage, with the guy willing to listen, then he would do so.

[MFT - 344]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Now Endo was far from an idiot but to be fair he wasn't exactly made Kage because of his . . . The dude said ice cream. Stopping his intended movement, Endo put his hands in his pockets and kicked at an invisible rock as he looked at his lack of sand crusted sandals and sighed. "Soooooo, just please don't tell me that some foreigner attempted to blow up the gates again. I've enough issues with trying to figure out what to do with the supposed Kumogakure terrorist situation." He asked as he looked up at the Sennin and the other equally . . . nope, he knew this other guy too. Helped bail him out of jail even. Now the proverbial beach ball was in their court and minus the sandy beach that Endo really needed to visit before he went rather insane, he had more than enough time to help the fellow paper pusher in Kamaru.

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
(OoC: My bad forgot to post D=)

”Nothing like that going on in this village yet to my knowledge Sir … Kamaru admitted with a shrug since the man had paused in his possible escape from the offices, in truth Kamaru may have had part in something similar in a different village but not here.

”This is Senju Kazuki… former Sennin in the Konoha Corporation of Leaf City, currently he’ll be working under the main branch here in Stone.” Kamaru motioned with a hand.

Introducing Kazuki with some delay searching for the right words it seemed. Although Kamaru knew him, he didn’t overly take into account all what the man actually did in Leaf besides ‘protecting it’ and what that actually entailed, it wasn’t his job to keep on explicitly on such things nor did Kamaru have the clearance for such things back in his time in Leaf City so picking his words carefully seemed to be beneficial at the moment.

” He’d like to have a discussion about Fire Country when you’re available, due to the nature that of the conversation it doesn’t necessarily need to be here in the offices as long as it’s secure. As for the Kumogakure terrorist situation I think that would more fall under the Guardian of Lightning’s area to advise unless you just need analysis… in which case I can see what I can come up with.” Kamaru stated offering up assistance if needed.

”On a side note Kazuki since you haven’t seen the local community that much it would be a nice time of year considering the weather to see the seashore which you may not have seen that much of from the Harbor close to Leaf City. Here it is quite different to say the least.” Kamaru ventured in a side conversation.

”If they had a frozen treat competition of sorts between companies… those locally close to the beach of course it might be nice to experience local cuisine. Granted I don’t think such things happen here in Stone to my knowledge on a regular basis… it might boost tourism and the local economy though but that’s not really something the Main Branch controls or organizes… It would probably also need a panel of judges as well… Maybe a local celebrity or known person to the community to get them abuzz about advertising local celebrity likes their product or a seal of approval for the winner… ” Kamaru yammered off in an odd side conversation out of the blue. Kamaru stroked his chin looking from Kazuki to the Kage.

”I know I seem to only ask you mundane and sometimes odd questions sir but you don’t by chance know any local or regional businesses with a high reputation for making frozen treats or sweet treats in general do you? I haven’t totally done my work and research yet on regional businesses and economy.” Kamaru asked cryptically.

Kazuki would be more so inclined to speak the details of what exactly he’d like to discuss or meetings to set up in the future. Kamaru for the most part attempted to draw the Kage’s attention and entice him to a meeting of sorts. He didn’t see it as trying to bribe the Kage with a buffet of frozen treats or sweets more of the Kage showing a new employee from a foreign land the bounty of his country and home. But the Kage was his own person and he could read between the lines it seemed so it was open for interpretation.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Man, Kamaru was a strange man that said the strangest things. Kazuki understood why the Sennin was directing the conversation to that direction, to distract the Kage's mind with something more enticing than work, so that Endo would be more inclined to agree to have a meeting with them. However, it still felt weird as hell, to be in the presence of two leaders of a Hidden Village, and have one of them talking about companies that produced frozen treats. But at least he did introduced the Overlord to the Kage. Not that it was needed. After a careful observation, the Reaper concluded that he had seen the Tsuchikage before. In Konohagakure to be more precise. Back then, he was visiting the Leaf and his company was none other than the Main Branch Sennin of that time, Umashi. How did the White Wolf know this? He shadowed such meeting to make sure that the foreigner posed no threat to Konoha's security. But since so much had happened in between, the former Sennin had almost forgot such event and the fact that he had seen Endo before.

Considering the reason that he knew that man's face was due to spying, the Silvery Haired Man retained his cool and simply nodded toward the Tsuchikage after his name being mentioned. It was now his time to speak. The time to say why they were there and why they wanted to talk with the Kage. "Like my friend said, I am a former Sennin of Leaf and I want to have a word with you about my home. We can have this meeting, discussion, conversation, whateve you want to name it, wherever you feel like as long as it is secure. The words that we may speak are to our ears only and I fear that the Fire Diamyo may have agents everywhere and the last thing I want is to give him information I will rather hold secret. He already has enough advantage over us, there is no need to give him another edge." the White Wolf noted. "But I can surmise what I want to talk with you in a few sentences. I want to know what are your plans about the Fire Country and about us, Leaf Refugees. It is simple."

There, now Endo knew what expect. The ball was on his side now.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
His thoughts perking up a bit as the Sennin mentioned just who the other individual was, Endo didn't exactly completely will himself back into the conversation until the men mentioned beaches and frozen treats. Turning around with a sly grin on his face, he opened his arms wide and laughed with delight. "Well good sir, you had my curiosity at politics, but you stole my attention with talk of the summer kind." With a rather shinobi like move he was instantly behind the two men and ushering them towards the stairs that would eventually take them outside. "I know just the beach house bar that serves the greatest vanilla treats in all the land." he nodded as he'd eventually get them to their destination. So there they sat, the three amigos in an empty beachfront hut with nothing but the now past mid day sun as company. Having cleared out the beach for a mile in any direction, Endo sat back on a beach chair with a large palm tree leaf to provide him with shade. There were certain perks to the job that he on occasion took advantage of, one was renting out a beach for a day, and the other was buying out the local eatery shop that would provide all the sugary sweets that he could eat. They could talk here but . . . the other two . . . well their initial outfits might have proven a tad bit too classy for a beachfront meeting.

OOC: Beachfront meeting gentlemen?

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
If Kamaru’s intent was to get the Kage’s attention for a discussion he had gotten it. The trio were whisked away to a place quite different in scenery. Gone were the obscene heights, stone buildings, and occasional gusts of wind to be replaced by the sound of crashing waves, a gentle sea breeze, and the firm pressure of the sun on them to let them know it was there and wasn’t going to be letting up for several more hours.

Looking at the Kage’s attire compared to their own they were overdressed. With the sensation of sweat already rolling down to the small of his back Kamaru he figure that would probably have to change. Pulling out a scroll in a fluid motion he tossed it up performing hand seals before catching and unfurling it. With the help of several infusions of chakra into areas on the scroll and a well-placed smoke bomb while he changed Kamaru saw down in flip flops, swim trunks, and a tank top. A snorkel set was being positioned on one of two belt pouches at his waist a set of shade flicked open and donned. A bag was dropped to the floor next to him with a large beach blanket rolled up on the top, snorkel fins hanging from the side, a bucket, rack, and shovel set poked out of mesh netting on the side as well as large inflatable banana from the looks of the packaging it was in.

”Guess it pays to be prepared.” Kamaru commented while he applied sunscreen. Being in a suit most of the time seemed very apparent considering the skin tone of his hands and head above his neck being a completely different skin tone than the rest of his body. As he worked over the final step he looked at Kazuki.

”Floor is yours for what you’d like to talk about.” commented extending out the bottle of sunscreen once he was done applying it to himself. With a small tube he applied a thick horizontal line under his shades across his cheeks and bridge of his nose. Oddly enough although he looked ready for anything military or political talks oddly didn’t ‘look’ like one of them.

(OoC: Let us know if we're actually moving locations, I'll repost there.)

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well, wasn't the Kage an odd fellow? Indeed he was. Not only was the guy dressed as if he was going to the beach, but his attention was solely focused on going to the beach, despite Kazuki's half baked attempts to divert Endo's focus back into the real reasons for their meeting. Quickly and effectively, the duo, Kamaru and Kazuki, was dragged toward the local beach with no saying in the matter. It was surprising, however, that despite how rare beaches should be in the Earth Country, this one was completely void of people. The Overlord was in no shape or clothing to be on the beach, and quite frankly, he had no real interest to be in one at the moment. His focus was in some other place, far from there, a location that was lost, a place he desperately wanted back. But it would take time.

Seemingly lost in thoughts, the former Sennin almost missed what the Main Branch Sennin was doing. After grabbing a scroll, Kamaru summoned a complete outfit overhaul. Not only that, but the guy had also conjured a complete set of utensils to use with sand and to top if off, the Sennin also had a sunscreen bottle. From the looks of it, Kamaru was almost as bleach as the White Wolf. But the guy's skin tone changed on his hands and above his neck, the Reaper's own remained uniform throughout his body. He was simply pale in all centimeters of his skin. There was no way to dodge or deny that fact.

The Sennin then offered him the sunscreen, prompting the Silvery Haired Man to decline. He couldn't get sun burns, no matter how hard he tried. His skin was not hundred percent natural, thus some of humanity's traits had been lost to him. The air was hot, too much for someone dressed as the former Demon Hunter was, but since he had no clothes to change nor he was inclined to take some of what he was currently wearing, Kazuki did the very second best thing. Conjuring shadows, he obscured the area around him, partially blocking the sun so that the air would cool off. He would have no other issues. In fact, one could say that the air around the Overlord was always chilly, or much cooler than it was supposed to be. It was a perk he had gained after dabbling with death so much. He was his own air conditioner.

"Like I have stated before we were dragged towards here. I want to know your plans for the Fire Country, for Konohagakure and for us Leaf Refugees. You can consider me the Fire Country's official representative for Tsuchigakure. I am the guy to talk to about it all. It was brought to my attention that you and Hokage are, or used to be, friends. However, considering he was appointed Hokage by me in a moment of war, his election might not be officially recognized and since I was the sole Sennin of Konohagakure at the time of the Purging, I am the highest ranking officer that Hidden Village has. So tell me, what are your plans?" the White Wolf stated, clearing talking to Endo. There was no escaping now, even if he had to bind the Kage with Shadowy Tendrils, he would get his answers.

[MFT=556]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
This was exceptionally good ice cream. So good in fact that Endo really didn't want it to end or to stop enjoying it but business was business and he had to be serious more than most of the time. Taking time to consider how best to word what he was going to do, he decided to simply state it in as truthful of a way as he could. "I'll help you. As a matter of fact, consider it done. Just give me some time to call in a few favors because I really don't think that my fellow villagers would particularly like to go full throttle into what's technically not our problem." He nodded as he took another delicious taste of his ice cream. The ensuing brain freeze was strangely welcome on such a good day and he didn't overly mind it, all things considered. He continued on though, as he closed his eyes and took a pause to enjoy the gentle sea breeze. "However I made a promise to Umashiashikabihikoji and as far as I'm concerned, he earned my trust based on more than his banner title. So again, give me quarter moons time to plan and set some things in motion. I can't promise that I'll bring an army but I'll surely rattle the earth with my might." Well it sounded cool enough in his head. In no small way, Endo was secretly itching for a good stretch of the muscles and a covert mission truly topple a political giant seemed to be just the workout that he needed.

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kamaru in his although appropriate outfit looked out of place compared to his usual attire. He nodded though to the worlds of the Kage of Stone. ”Time is good for us as well sine no actions need to be made in the dark with bad intelligence from the field it gives us time to find out how to entrench back into Fire Country without causing a possible “international incident” initially.” Kamaru said providing air quotes for the specific phrase that he came to mention. He shrugged casually his face taking on a darker tone it seemed, ”And we don’t need an army initially, just possibly a team to strategically cause enough turmoil to cause a distraction so we can find out why the Daimyo went crazy and release it.” Kamaru added flatting his hand and motioning across his own neck depicting the idea of beheading the Fire Daimyo. Did Kamaru make light of the fact of the idea of the assassination of a Daimyo? Not really? There was a reason behind his actions probably but Kamaru was not privy to such things, most shinobi if any wouldn’t be. But he didn’t see the point in not making bold moves or plans to entangle the man, a lot was at stake besides just the home of the Konoha Corporation and shinobi in Fire Country living peacefully without a wanted kill on sight order out on any of them. Kamaru looked to Kazuki to see if he had anything to add.

There was still a bit of prep work to do in the time Endo requested time to prepare they would do well to utilize.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
That...was...quick. That would be the best way to describe Endo's reaction to Kazuki's questions. The Overlord had just questioned the Tsuchikage about his plans for Konogakure and Leaf's refugees, when the man himself agreed to help. Not only that, but judging on the other guy's words, assistance was more than certain. Hell, he even went so far as telling them when to expect such help. Never in any of his wildest dreams would the White Wolf expect such a thing. Of course, when something is too good to be true, it usually is. While pleased with such prospect of receiving help and capturing Leaf much quicker than alone, the Silvery Haired Man could not stop himself from wondering if this wasn't a poisoned present. Endo had made a promise to Umashi. But what promise? And about what? And more importantly, what would the Tsuchikage gain from all that?

A new village to control? A secondary army to do his biding? After the Fire Daimyo debacle, the former Sennin's suspicion levels were at their peak. "You will have to forgive me for being blunt and for being such suspicious, but after what happened in Leaf, I will easily suspect anything that looks too good to be true. We are but thankful for your assistance throughout this whole ordeal. Housing the refugees from Leaf is a valuable gift we won't forget, and possible can never repay in full. Despite all you have done for us, you are still willing to go that extra mile and help us in our efforts to retake Konoha. Again, we can only be thankful for your cooperation. However, I fully expect for you to want something out of all of this. What will you gain or what do you want? Again, do not take this as me being ungrateful, however, after all that happened, I am not ready to fully trust someone I barely know. What did you promise Umashi and where is he?" Kazuki calmly stated. Throughout the entire time his black irises never left Endo's face.

That would certainly be uncomfortable to most people, but checking one's face for emotions was the best way to check for lies. Now, more than ever, it was important to know if the Kage was being truthful to them. They had their fair share of liars already. There was no need to entertain one more. "And I would double check your the Earth Daimyo and make sure that treason is not in the menu for him or her. Take the Fire Daimyo's actions as a lesson for the future. We can never known when a friend turns traitor. We can know, however, that a traitor will get what he deserves in the end. And the Fire Diamyo will fall by my hands." the Overlord added moments later. His face was still pretty much representing serenity, but a hint of rage could be perceived.

[MFT=486]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A fair assessment by all accounts, Endo nodded solemnly with his eyes closed as he could do nothing but agree with what Kazuki was saying. As honest as a man as Endo could be, there was always the issue of proving that what he was saying was true. Standing up out of his chair, he finished the desert with one final brain freezing rush as he smiled and put his hands into his pockets. Kicking around into the sand a bit, he found a rock and after balancing it on his foot, kicked it up to his hand and quickly threw it at the water as it skidded a few times before going down below. Sighing, Endo chuckled. "Honestly, there's not much that your country can offer that we don't already have in abundance within our own and I mean that in the most respectful way possible. Again, as crazy as it sounds, I want to do the right thing simply because it's the right thing, not because I want or need something." Endo shrugged as he began to make nonsensical pictures in the sand with his feet. Either Kazuki could believe him or he couldn't but Endo wasn't about to let it stop his plans in the long run. Had they not been on a beach then the tension might have been a bit too much to bear. Fortunately though, Endo knew how to perfectly plan for an impromptu meeting with little to no appointment time planning whatsoever. There might be a place for him in international politics after all.

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
83d03ede-8a39-4dc4-ac9b-90cbcf7c01ee_zps45b6eb2c.jpg
Calmly, slowly, and carefully did I push forth through the sand beneath my feet me and thus made my way toward the three diplomats. Odd place for a meeting however I couldn't careless if they were but nude in a suna really... In fact I'd prefer that to be the meeting spot. I was not surprised to see the two gentlemen standing before the Tsuchikage. An important meeting being held was of little concern to me as stated before... honestly. Nope, I had nothing to add to this little soiree for adding to this conversation was not why I had come to the beach and it most definitely wasn't to take in the sun, get a tan, or dress any way provocative for the neighboring shinobi perverts. I only tease them on Wednesdays and Sundays. Haahaa no lye. Though I'm sure I was interrupting something by even shuffling toward them, I showed them no disrespect by attempting to sneak in and so that would be considered hopefully. Still not of my concern. I moved around them, hair thrusting in the wind, not making eye contact or any contact with anyone at first. Instead I gracefully walked the long way around them to where the Tsuchikage's stash of ...beverages were, if any, and poured me a cup. Drinking slowly i finished my cup and poured another before strutting over to were the Tsuchikage was standing. I did this naturally as if it was the normal thing to do and just stood. Not saying a word, I crossed my hands behind my back and stood behind the Tsuchikage. I stood back about three feet from him wearing full crimson armor. I did all of this with the expectation of being ignored as I assumed they knew why I was here... I was just the body guard.

[mft]
[ooc: sup folks, nothing special, just doing my job]
[edited]

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kamaru nodded to what Kazuki had to offer and the comments from the Kage. There was indeed a bit of planning and such to do, Kazuki as a former Sennin and chief of finding and keeping secrets would probably do well in the doing and planning, Kamaru figured a split to assist in planning was still doable from his position as well though. Seeing the security member show up made Kamaru wonder, had his boss ditched his security detail? Standing up inhaling deeply Kamaru looked around and nodded smoothing his tank top and pickup up his beach gear.

”Well it seems like there’s a bit of prep work to do and we’ll reconvene later. I figure you have another appointment or meeting to get to.” Kamaru commented eyeing the new member to the room. With all the grace one would expect from someone in a three piece suit Kamaru excused himself in his beach attire donning an inflatable ring around his waist and grabbing the rest of his gear. With a nod to the two men and the new comer he’d head out… to the beach.

”Ice cream works well at meetings I think. Sir.” Kamaru added before giving a nod to the Kage a pair of shades sliding down out of his hair as he got ready to head out.

[Topic Left unless stopped]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It would seem that Endo simply was after doing the right for being the right thing to do. If that was true, then the Kage of Stone was one of the few altruistic individuals of the world, and a better man than Kazuki. However, there was still no way to know if the brown skinned man was being completely truthful or not. Time would tell if he was correct or if the Overlord's suspicions were correct. For sake of Leaf it would be better if was the former and not the later. The time to start gathering information was upon their hand. This was the former Sennin's cue to start working on creating the network. There was still a lot of work to be done before they could even consider moving out with an army and slay the Daimyo. Much would fall on the White Wolf's shoulders, but luckily he had allies he could depend on. The cue to leave the Kage's company was also present. As soon as his bodyguard showed up, and yes, the former Demon Hunter was practically certain that the woman was a Kage Guard, one of many. The Silvery Haired Man had been one before, back in Leaf, guarding Kami's back. He knew that position very well and recognizing another one was not very hard. After all, it takes one to know one.

Kamaru, his companion in arms, perceptive as usual, also understood that the time to leave was nigh. Gathering his stuff, the man quickly departed the scene as if his presence had been requested somewhere else. It was time for Reaper to leave as well, but before he could do so, there was one more thing he had to ask. "There is nothing else that indicates your intentions are less than truthful. It seems that altruism has yet not totally disappear of this world and may your person inspire others in a similar path. I need to ask you one more thing. Before we march upon the Fire Country to slay the Daimyo and conquer Konohagakure, we need to know what is going on. If you have agents throughout the world, this may be the time to tell me who they are so I can reach them. We need to create a network of information and I will spearhead this creation. I want to have eyes and ears everywhere in the world, but for that, I will have to travel allot and I will need enough freedom to do my job unimpeded. I need you to grant me access to places that most people won't like it if I am there. I need you to allow me free passage at the gates so I can travel around the world. I am not asking this without offering nothing in return. I will act as a diplomat and emissary for Tsuchigakure throughout my travel. What can you do about this?" Kazuki questioned. Perhaps he was asking allot from someone that barely knew him nor had any levels of trust, but if he was to do his job, then he needed that and even more.

[MFT=519]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Well, that went well. Crisis averted. Nodding to Kyoko, he allowed Kamaru to take his exit as he continued chatting with the honored guest. The comment about having agents around the world tickled Endo to his core. Agents? What agents, he was barely a year into his Kageship. "I appreciate your belief in me though my supposed network was just established within the current moon. Currently my agents are . . . a rather temperate three but loyal none the less. Personally my dear good friend, I'm one to get my hands dirty. I don't mean to brag but I've yet to meet a general that could outsmart me." He nodded and managed to find another rock before chucking it just short of his last skipped rock. "Access to the gates, you've got it, though you'll always be watched. Access to our medical facilities is also granted. However, access beyond that will have to be earned. Pushing through reforms can only go so far and the Guardians of this city don't take too kindly to strangers. This village didn't stand this long just letting any old will-o-wisp float on through." Megami was going to have his head for this once she found out. That age old tale about a woman and her fury . . .

OOC: Kyoko . . . we're on a beach, LOL. I wrote you in as walking up to us on the beach anyway though, smh. :O

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back