Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Don The Gloves [Open]

Setsuko Aion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Omni Prime Medical Facility, Reception

Aion walked purposefully into the Medical Facility. It was a new building. Resplendent in its simplicity, and elegant in the sheer functionality. Even more so considering how quickly it got done, or so he heard. He offered a small smile to passerby's, and spent an entire minute holding the door for a stream of exiting individuals before making his way past the foyer. It was very busy. That was to be expected after the attack, but still. It looked like the staff was pushed to the limits. He was hard pressed to move without bumping into someone. Their were medics nurses, and patients rushing, hurrying, and ambling about through door after door. It was a strange ballet of organized chaos.

"An exercise in patience then" Aion murmured to himself before pressing against an out of the way wall. And so he waited. Fifteen minutes later he managed to make his way through the press of bodies to the reception desk and waited more, this time for the long to progress. In hind sight it would have likely been better to push ahead earlier, but he didn't mind people watching.

He quietly spent another ten minutes in line before the receptionist beckoned to him with a genuine, if tired smile.

"How may I help you?" She inquired politely.

Aion,raised to respond to such civility smiled in return. "I wish to become a Medical Shinobi. Is that something I can do here?" He certainly hoped so. They looked like they needed help. At the same time he wasn't sure drawing someone away to begin what was likely a long long period of study would be the best way to help. Still, it was a worthwhile investment if he had what it took.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Avenger.Edmond.Dantegraves.600.1985377_zpsjqjr40xh.jpg

Basic Knowledge:
Birth/Real Name: Kanemoto Akujin
Adopted Name: Byakko Kyūji
Alias: Mikisugi Kyūji, Mikisugi Akujin, Mikisugi Kane
Nickname: The Descendant of Byakko, The White Claw of Byakko
Physical Age: 25
Actual Age: Older than 25, probably early 30's
Height: 6 feet tall
Weight: Wouldn't You Like to Know
Day of Birth: October 5th
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Village: Sunagakure/House Byakko, Formerly Iwagakure
Alignment: Lawful Neutral or Is He?
Rank/Jobs: Tenured Medical Chief/Jounin
Medics Taught: Three(Azusa, Kumoni and Uziuke)
MiTs That are Medic Due to Kyuji: Nobody
Religion: Celestial Winds
Languages: English(Site Generalized Language), Runic Terran(Suna Language)
Skin tone: Well he was white but now he is darker like all of Kuro's clan apparently. He is not black, but has a tan I would say.
Eyes: Golden(They glow yellow in some situations) and they are feline-like eyes
Glasses: Not anymore, corrected visions through taking the Byakko Oath
Hair: Straight and white. Refer to my face claim.
Hands and feet: He has normal feet, but his one hand resembles cat-like claws for the fingertips.
Ablation of Body Parts: His right arm; has nothing below the shoulder joint
Markings/Tattoos: Silver-white markings formed around his left hand and forearm; also Byakko Tenshi seal is on his back; Black-marking around right shoulder/neck to seal away his physical strength
Other Notable Features: Neko-ears
Relationship: Married to Lady Yanshi in the Eyes of Byakko/Betrothed to the Head of the Byakko Clan in Normal Eyes
Children: Kyushiko(Daughter) and Yanjirou(Son)
Looks Like: Avenger from Fate Grand Order​

The kind, polite and busy receptionist would listen to the boy's request to become a medical shinobi and a warm, welcoming smile would glaze her face as she responded gently: "This would be the place! Medical Chief Kyuji will be excited to hear there are other people in the world looking to become medics! Let me get him here, right away." The young receptionist would rise from her comfy chair and get on one of the headsets positioned nicely behind her calling for Kyuji to come to her location. This simple and helpful lady would then sit back in her seat and say nicely: "He will be here shortly. Please wait." The young lass would then go back to her work as they waited.

Fortunately, it wouldn't take long for the young man to see a figure appearing with cat-like ears and eyes. He was dressed in his traditional medical robes that bared his clan and village's emblem on either sleeve and covered his whole body except for his head. If the boy was attentive enough, he would see the right sleeve dangled in place as he was entering the room due to an accident that occurred a long time ago with his brother in a spar. Surely, the kid would ask about his arm as everyone did and then he could gladly tell the story of how he had it separated from his body due to unforeseeable circumstances. In either case, he would extend his only arm to the boy and address him sternly with his eyes piercing into the boy's soul so to say: "I heard there was a young man waiting for me out here because he wants to be a medic. I assume this is you? Why do you want to be a medic?"

The test had already begun. Hopefully, the kid was ready.

[OOC: Sorry for wait and sorry for crappy intro. I am really bad at intro/exit posts lol.]

Arashi Hisame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kumomi%20full_zpst1uj2qbp.jpg

Kugutsu Kumomi
PC turned NPC - Medical Kunoichi​

Kumomi was making her rounds the hospital when she made her way through the foyer. She'd rather not have to see everyone who was waiting but this was the quickest way to her research office. On her now frequently toted around bag dangled hundreds of small blue crystals, each with their own set of knowledge. Her altered medical uniform was a white dress covering every inch of her body but left her face visible. In the addition to the gown a black hijab covered her hair and neck, but a veil was tucked under hijab covering the lower half of her face. Her eyes were an emerald green that were adorned with a vibrant gold shadow. Her dark skin was smooth like clay and her lips were a plum red. On the back of her gown adorned the symbol of Suna as well as a marker identifying her as a surgeon. From under her gown movement could be seen as tiny mosquitoes made of wood and metal would fly in an out of any opening. These small automatons could be seen throughout the hospital.

From the corner of her eyes she saw Kyuji, her once Sensei and now Chief. He was speaking with a child, and from the way he seemed to be carrying himself in front of the boy it was probably an interview to join the branch. She let out a sigh before slowly making her way over to the two and looking at the Chief. "Are you being mean to the boy?"<i></i>

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The descendant of Byakko would stand there and patiently wait for a response, but he never would receive a response from the boy. However, he would receive one from an old apprentice of his who was now a full-fledged medical shinobi. When he heard the response, he turned and saw his beautiful former assistant standing right there and he smiled at her. "It's me so long since I last saw you, Kumoni. I am glad that you are still alive and doing well. Let's catch up in the coming weeks when I have some time open to talk. And you know I am never mean to children or even my medics, I was summoned to speak to the boy about becoming a medic, but he has tensed up and hasn't moved or spoken since I got here" he would explain and state to his former apprentice.

He would then shrug his shoulders as he looked at them both and said one more thing politely: "I am going to go back to work. Kumoni, you know how to reach me. Young man, please come back when you are ready to become a medic. I will be ready to give you the proper introduction and evaluation then. I shall excuse myself now." He would then give a slight bow as he walked back into the Hospital to get back to work.

[OOC:
1. Topic left due to inactivity.
2. Hoseki, we can roleplay with your NPC when I have a slot open.
3. Aion, we can roleplay when you have some more free time.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back