Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Double Take - Twins Take to the Streets [ Bruin ]

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kumiko gave the hostess the evil Uchiha glare as her brother seemed to, oddly, be sizing up the hostess. Of course she knew it wasn't in the normal way. Where a normal guy would be eyeing her boobs or her but, Bruinetto was sizing up her behavior. For once she was glad for her brothers social awkwardness. It was weird watching this floozy trying to hit on him. She didn't like it...at all.

" I'LL be having a green tea, black. And 2 menu's. " This time Kumiko added a threatening smile to the mix. Surely the hostess wouldn't miss that. " Green tea and Menu's. And a coffee with cream and sugar. I'll make sure to add a little extra sugar to that for you. " She beamed like a little school girl at what ever attention Bruinetto would give her. It was almost sickening.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The one thing that was brought up often being a twin were questions on how identical they were to one another. However many times through his observation he would notice the difference between the two of them. While they shared many of the same genetic markers that proved to create two wholly different people. Just listening to them order for drinks was just the beginning of it. It almost seemed comical to Bruinetto as he just let the thoughts of the difference bounce around in his head as it forced the tiniest bit of a smile onto his face. Through their interactions with the hostess he couldn't help but notice the expression of Kumiko towards her. Something on her end was a discomfort or perhaps it was something more akin to dislike.

"You seem to be hitting it off pretty well with our hostess. Although I'm sure you won't have to glare at her for too long. She's only the start. Perhaps there will be a nice boy who will serve us and give his unwavering attention to you. It's strange how men seem to make better tips than women. I guess that is because women are harsh judges of each other and when it is a man serving them a guy related to them from brotherhood while a woman is less judging of a man who is catering to their whims
." When it came to women it wasn't something that he was unfamiliar with. There had been many through his days in the academy that fawned over him for his capabilities and intelligence. It wasn't something that he couldn't help and nor did he really try to avoid it. In this scenario he saw her actions purely as business related. It was quite easy to get a male customer to return if a female in the store would flutter her eyelashes or perhaps get even more risque with their actions and even dabble into double entendre to work up a mans imagination.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Hey! Waitress! Yooohoooo!!" the obnoxious calls could easily be traced back to a figure draped in a white hood with a peculiar yellow smiley face on the side of it. The teen would slowly pinball himself between the tables as he chased after the waitress. During this sloppy march he would nudge the table of the two most recent figures into the establishment which would cause his eyes to dart towards them. Instead of apologizing for hitting their table he would instead eye down the two at the table, this right eye hidden behind his light brown hair while his emerald colored left eye would be very noticeable piercing through the two scars that tore down the left side of his face, he would simply blurt, "Your girlfriend looks like your sister..."

With that he would smirk, a shit-eating grin, and resume after the waitress. Honestly he didn't even remember what he wanted from her but the fact he was causing a scene made him laugh deep down within his soul.

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The murderous intent towards the hostess dissipated as her brother snapped her out of it. At first she assumed he once again had no notion of what was going on. But he surprised her yet again...to an extent. Even if he knew she was pissed at the hostess from hitting on her twin brother he had no clue that's what the reason was. At least he picked up on one out of the two. She had to give him that. " Please. Like I would let a pretty boy get the best of me. I suppose I could take some of the flattery in her attention towards you. We are twins after all. If she thinks you are good looking then i must be as well. " There was a jest laced within her words. Once she chuckled at softly. " I'm starving though what do you-" her words were abruptly cut off as some guy, more or less, tackled their table! What nerve! Did he have any idea whose table he practically flipped over?! Immediately her temper began to flare. Especially once he referred to her as her brothers girlfriend!

" ... " For a moment she was utterly speechless. Once her face turned the same crimson as her sharingan, which by now shone through her thick black eye lashes, her arm darted out from the side of the table at the guys sleeve. Refusing to let him continue his pursuit of the waitress. " Apologize.... now." it wasn't so much a request as it was a threat.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The loud uproar of a patron at the bar would most undoubtedly garner the attention of others who were there. The bar was by no means a quiet place but it seemed the ruckus caused was just loud enough to draw a couple of momentary glances and even a few stares. Whatever was causing the commotion was no concern to him, at least at first. The rampaging oaf coming closer to the table actually collided with it. It was fortunate enough for them they had not received their drink orders otherwise this may have caused an accident. From the patterns already established by this person he wasn't exactly going to expect an apology. What was said though came off as a surprise more than anything. He didn't find it particularly embarrassing to have somebody think a woman he was with was his girlfriend. However this being his sister the incestuous thought couldn't help but cause him to shudder slightly. On the other hand it seems his sister took offense to this. She was quick to flare up and demand an apology for making such a claim.

"I see your chances of receiving an apology as abysmal." From the moment Bruinetto could actually see this person his first impression was already made. Sure it may not have been healthy to always be profiling other people and analyzing their behavior for when in a social setting he couldn't help but try to apply this data when he saw fit. This man seemed course, crude, rude, and impulsive. A typical set of traits you could find in your average class clown or prankster. There was nothing malicious enough to consider him some kind of thug though. May have just been a little rough around the edges. Regardless Bruinetto would pick up the menu and glance over it for a moment. It didn't take him long to scan over parts of the menu and he just placed it down as quickly as he picked it up. Making a decision on what to eat didn't seem to take long even though on the way hear just the thought of what they could have was appealing. "They seem to have some good food here. Wonder if their cooks are any good."

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
For a moment he would feel resistance as he would glance back over his shoulder. The female from the table he had just bumped seemed to want something from him. Now he had heard her ask for an apology and he could tell by looking at her face that she was upset and probably wouldn't take 'no' for an answer, but he also didn't care too much either. "Pardon ma chérie... but I believe you have something that belongs to me" with that he would turn his attention towards her raising his hand to clasp the hand that was holding on to his sleeve. "Care to let go? Mistakes happen... frowning gives you wrinkles."

With that his attention would turn to the male at the table. He seemed clean, groomed, proper; this equated to a 'tight ass' in his mind. "Frère... do you think you could calm your lil lady down?" If nothing else at least this guy could reason with the female. They seemed pretty similar so they probably held the same 'tight ass' mentality, and he has never seen someone from that realm of life pursue physical altercations down in his depths.

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The rage. The rudeness. The sheer inconsiderable nature he displayed further boiled her flaming rage. Her grip never wavered upon his sleeve even as her brother, nonchalantly, dismissed the entire matter. For the moment the owner of said sleeve went forgotten as her crimson gaze focused on her brother. " I must agreed with you brother. All the more reason to teach him some manners. " She sneered only to be yanked away from her conversation to the unwelcome hand clasping her own.

A disgusted look marred her face, looking down at the intrusion. " Who gave you permission to touch me. " Instinctively Kumiko tore her hand out from his. " I am not his ' lil lady. ' I am his twin sister. You should think before speaking. That's if you can think at all. " At this point ordering food was the furthest from her mind.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The man and how he phrased his sentences seemed somewhat weird with his word usage. It seemed foreign to him and perhaps this man may have been a foreigner as well. Either that or he had just decided to adopt bits of a foreign language and introduce it into his normal speech patterns to give a slight air of sophistication perhaps. His sister was intent on teaching the guy a thing or two about "proper etiquette" and wanted to assert herself as a dominant and upper class citizen then he. Bruinetto had a feeling that this guy was not going to care about this too much and that her persistence in the end was most likely not going to pay off. All the while this little intrusion was most likely going to delay them getting their drinks and even more so putting their order in.

"I am sure he did not mean any harm. So he bumped the table and attempted to make some form of amends. Perhaps not the ones you wished he did but let it go. His apology to you wouldn't really mean anything as it would be hollow. I doubt he cares much over an accident." Most people would feel obligated to say sorry with some kind of accident however more often than not they weren't. Just an apology was generally expected in the normal social world but not everybody felt obliged to follow these sets and standards. Looking to the man however he would look into his eyes for but a moment and it was almost like he could hear him inside of his head. It wasn't telepathy that he used to speak with him, but through the subtle art of genjutsu. "Just humor her and say you're sorry. You'll make both of our lives easier..."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back