Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Dress-Up(Chizuru/Private)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her rehab was boring, ans she couldn't take it anymore. It had been a couple weeks since Suzuhime woke up to find her friends family and her boyfriend all in the same room. Ever since then, she has been working hard at her rehabilitation. Already on her feet the following week, and while walking still required effort, she could do it now. Sadly she couldn't run, jump, or go up or down the stairs. She still had to sit down and scoot herself down like children would do when they were bored. Normally Suzu was home alone, but this time Chizuru was home...so maybe she could spend some time with her niece? They hardly ever had any alone time together, so it couldn't be that bad to pop in he room and say hello. Suzuhime's hand dragged along the wall as she hobbled to Chizuru's HQ for whatever in Suna's name she did in there.

Suzuhime wore her pajamas, which consisted of a green mini-dress and not much else, small pink slippers on her feet, her hair a little disheveled. But this was her niece, it was nothing she hadn't already seen before. They had taken multiple baths together, so it shouldn't bother her in the slightest. She shuffled along the floor of the Yamazaki manor, finally reach Chizuru's room. Adorned with a small metal plate that Suzu had dressed up. Chizuru's name upon the nameplate that let others know this was her room. Suzu didn't normally visit Chizuru's room. But she hadn't spent time with her niece in a while. So she might as well do it now.

Suzu would raise a pale dainty hand, rapping her knuckles on the door, loud enough for the girl on the other side to hear.

"Chi-chan? Do you mind if I spend some time with you today? Can I come in."

Suzuhime smiled when she mentioned Chizuru's nickname. She was the first person to call her that, but after the name caught on, she stopped. But in any case. She awaited for the girl on the other side to let in Suzu. And to make sure she wouldn't fall in, Suzu held herself up thanks to the sturdy walls around Chizuru's door.​
<i>
</i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was rare that Chizuru got visitors to her room outside of her father; mainly because she wasn’t usually in it. Today was one of those days where she actually was at home and in her room. She was actually practicing Calligraphy at the moment and when she hears the knock upon her door, she’d stop and look up and around her. The girl’s room was cleaned, but cluttered. On one side there was of course her bed and dresser. Her bed was actually a large sized and very comfortable coffin that she crafted herself. It was a bit of an inside joke due to the fact that had been dead and brought back to life through dark means she dared not talk about with anyone. Though, if anyone asked, she’d just give them the same answer that she thought it silly to use such a lovely handcrafted and expensive item, such as a coffin, whilst one was dead and truly no longer had any use for it. The other side of her room held plenty of boxes that held the materials she used for tailoring. Her nurse outfits and the black outfit she was currently wearing were all hand crafted by the adorable one. Her favorite colors seemed to be pink and black because her room was filled with those colors, and upon her bed, on her carpet, embroidered into her curtains, were various rose like patterns (see bio for pic of current outfit).

“Oh, Auntie Suzu. I’ll get the door for you.”

She quickly rises up to her feet and moves to the door and opens it up, smiling brightly, quite happy to see her aunt standing there. It was much better than watching her lay there in bed all day. Still Chizuru knew the woman shouldn’t push herself too hard.

“Come in, have a seat on my bed. I was just practicing some Calligraphy.”

Should Suzu need it, Chizuru would help her over to the black and pink colored bed. It had already been made and there were quite a few stuffed animals, mostly of mystical creatures, but there was one that stood out amongst the rest as it was a rather adorable plushie version of Iori that was smiling with those sharp teeth of his.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It certainly had been sometime since she had visited Chizuru's room. And Suzuhime didn't have to wait long before the door was opened by Chizuru. The small raven haired cutie welcoming her aunt into her room. Suzuhime taking Chizuru's hand as she shuffled inside. Taking a look as all the decor inside. Gazing over at the coffin, remembering the machine she had to build that assisted in bringing Chizuru back from the dead. A secret held between Chizuru, Iori, and herself. Being helped over to her bed, placing her bosom atop the mattress.

"Thank you Chi-chan. Walking is still sort of a chore. And when I tried running I fell over almost instantly."

Suzuhime would giggle at her own klutziness. Smiling at Chizuru as she mentioned that she was practicing calligraphy. Suzuhime would make a suggestion.

"Well Chizuru...if you wouldn't mind, maybe we can play? I don't think we've ever tried on your different outfits together!"

She wondered why she was asking to play dress up with her niece, as a 22 year old woman. However, if she didn't have such a bountiful bosom, she could easily pass herself off as a girl barely older then Chizuru. Who she was only taller then by an inch. Chizuru's growth forever halted by her circumstances. Suzuhime would grin at Chizuru.

"If there is anything you know that I don't, it's fashion."

Suzuhime was usually a tomboy when it came to girly clothes. But she occasionally wore feminine outfits, unlike Chizuru who always had something on to emphasize her adorable-ness. Perhaps Suzuhime could do that as well?​
<i>
</i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“How interesting that you should bring that up Auntie. I’ve been meaning to ask you to come play dress up with me for some time but you’ve been busy or I’ve been busy and I never got around to doing so. Now is a find opportunity to try it out despite how dire the circumstances leading up to this moment may be. I hope, however, in the future that I won’t have to wait till you are in such a state as this before you come visit me again.”

She smiles and winks. It was supposed to be a joke, but poor Chizuru was terrible at telling jokes. She sounded so serious it sounded more like she was scolding Suzu than telling a joke. Either way, Chizuru moves to her large sized closet and opens it. There were quite a few outfits in there, some hers and some were not.

“I have one I made for you that is both really pretty…or sexy, really, but effective for combat purposes…I think I may have made the hem of the dress too short though. I also made one that matches what I’m wearing now only it’s white in color and the crosses are black. Of course, I modified it so that your breast would be accommodated comfortably. Or…at least that was the intent. I’d like to make a Kimono for you some day as well but I have not had time to really get started on one.”

Chizuru Turns back around to look at Suzuhime and tilts her head for a moment, clearly lost in thought pondering something, but what?

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suzu smiled at Chizuru's inability to sound funny.

"It's alright Chizuru. Between my projects, protecting your dad, and my new relationship with Kuro. Iv'e been rather pressed for time lately. I'm sorry for not talking to you earlier."

Chizuru walked over to her dressing closest. Opening it to reveal her numerous outfits. Some were her size, but some others were shaped for other bodies. Some obviously looked to be made with Suzu's measurements in mind... accurate or not. Explaining to her that she already tailored many outfits for her it seemed. But some seemed like they would be somewhat difficult to fit into, as she never told Chizuru her cup size...It seemed she really enjoyed making outfits for herself and Suzu. Whether Suzuhime wore them or not.

"Don't worry about it Chizuru. Just pick what you want to see me in~"

She waved off any worry she may of caused. Sitting rather politely, probably containing her modesty in front of her niece. Being how she wore her lingerie, a mini dress and slippers...But once again, it must have not really mattered before. They had seen each other naked. Must have been an unconscious thought. She wondered what the outfit might be...sadly, however, Suzu must have been much to buxom to actually look cute in any costumes Chizuru had made for her...she couldn't really help it. But she was sure Chizuru could find something that would be cute on Suzuhime.

"Well Chizuru. Perhaps later, you can take my measurements for the kimono?"
<i>
</i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“We’ll put you in the battle uniform first then…oh and…to be totally honest, I took your measurements already. While you were sleeping.”

She begins going through the closest to pick out that outfit she had been referring to and then perks up and turns around quickly as she realized how creepy her previous sentence may have sounded. She was blushing heavily which always just added to how adorable she looked.

“Allow me to elaborate before you get the wrong idea, Auntie. You have been going through rehabilitation and laying around on your bed a lot when we first started working on your recovery so I took that time to get your measurements. Of course this was after I had made this dress…and like I said it may be a bit too short. But, I can always fix it later…it is not like you are going to be wearing it outside anytime soon.”

She was rambling on, her nervousness apparent whenever she was like that. So in order to shut herself up she would take the dress over to Suzu so she could see it.
Non_Non__Pink_and_Black_by_Hikaru_Jan.jpg

"We'll have to style your hair properly as I have a cute pair of hair ornaments for it, and your legs will mostly be covered by stockings. Oh! And there are a pair of elbow length gloves. It should feel really comfortable and easy to move around with...I just have to find them...and the shoes. Hold this while I go look."

She'd wait for Suzu to take the dress and then go about her room looking for the missing pieces of her outfit.

"Oh Need a brush too..."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suzuhime gave Chizuru 'the look' for a moment. She did what?! Chizuru soon realized what she had said and tried to clear her case by explaining herself. Even then it sounded really weird!

"You could have just asked..."

Suzu trailed off. Actually able to look past her cuteness for once. Anyways. Chizuru was trying hard to cover her own case. Suzuhime would make a waving off movement.

"It's fine Chizuru...just...ask me next time..."

Suzu would mumble something under her breath so Chizuru would not hear. Taking the battle dress in her hand, she looked over it...and it did seem rather skimpy.

"Well I see how it could be used in battle, they'll be to busy looking at my body to worry about me..."

She trailed off again. Getting a little red in the face as she imagined herself in it. While Chizuru would look for the remaining pieces of the outfit, Suzuhime would remove her mini-dress and slippers. Leaving her in only a pair of panties, looking at the top piece for a moment, trying to figure out how to put it on. After a bit of arguing with herself, she would finally go to put on the top garment. Slipping it over her head first and pulling her hair out. The straps on each side of the abdominal portion of the top reminded her somewhat of her normal battle jacket, so she had little trouble putting it on. Although Chizuru was right about it not fitting perfectly. Of course her chest kept her from being comfortable. Pushing against the snug top in an odd fashion.

"Err...Chizuru, you were right. You need to make the top part a but larger in the chest area..."

Suzu would point to the area were her breasts protruded out of the dress, slightly stretching the fabric.

"And for clear future reference, i'm a EE cup..."
<i>
</i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“If they’re idiots they’ll be looking at your body, which I suppose that would be a nice secondary effect of wearing the outfit, but the point of it is so that you can move freely. You fight with your hands and feet and with this outfit…once properly tailored, you’ll look very stunning as well as have full range of motion of your limbs.”

Chizuru finally finds all the pieces to the outfit as well as her brush and brings it all over to Suzuhime. Hearing how Suzu felt about Chizuru taking her measurements without asking made Chizuru feel a little bad about it. Normally Chizuru wouldn’t care what someone thought of her but Suzu and Iori’s opinions truly mattered to her.

“I’ll make sure to ask next time Auntie…sorry I estimated wrong. You can take it off if it’s too uncomfortable…oh your panties are showing as well.”

She said that last part so nonchalantly. Once she was back by the bed, Chizuru stands there with the gloves, shoes, brush and hair ornaments in her hands, waiting to see if Suzu would have rather tried on the other dress or not.

“At least with the other dress it should be more comfortable on your breast, but…still you’ve got really large breast Auntie, may be best for me to just make new dresses for you.”

Chizuru was trying to put on a brave face but she was rather sad about the dress not fitting perfectly. She thought she had guessed quite well but apparently not.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Well, I have that with my battle coat...but I suppose it's nice to have a back up."

Suzu would hide her hurt pride. Suzuhime looked sexy! Right? Right?! Anyways...

Suzuhime took the remaining pieces of the outfit, the remaining parts looked quite sleek. Hearing Chizuru's apology, she smiled. But the bit at the end caught her off guard. Looking down to see that her pink panties, with small frills at the end. Obviously some sort of erotica that Suzu had bought a while ago. But for who, she would never tell. But she would merely dismiss the short comings.

"It's fine Chizuru, it's nothing you haven't already seen before~. And it's fine, I want us to see how i look in this outfit. You can fix it later ok?"

Suzuhime sighing at Chizuru's comment about her breasts.

"Yes yes, I know...all the growth I was supposed to get went here..."

She would grope herself to make a point. Then would take the remaining pieces of the outfit. Smiling sweetly to her little niece. SLipping on the slick black gloves first, the black contrasting nicely with her pale skin. Making sure they were nice a snug on her small arms before slipping on the stockings. The darker fabric darkening her pale slender legs as they traveled up the smooth surface. Finally the shoes, something she actually was accustomed to wearing. She would sit on the bed with her back to Chizuru. It shouldn't be too hard for Chizuru to work on Suzu's hair. She was only an inch taller then Chizuru.

"Go on Chi-chan. Work your magic~"
<i>
</i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A chance to work on Suzuhime’s hair was a grand opportunity for the adorable Yamazaki girl. She was going to voice how much she loved Suzu’s hair but she didn’t want to make another creepy sounding comment so instead she’d comment on how great Suzu’s hair was, hoping that would come out sounding much better.

“You have such nice hair Auntie…then again so does daddy. You have a lot more though. It is amazing how well you take care of it. Daddy's hair is much easier to put into pig-tails than yours though. You know what would make it easier is if I had another set of arms. Sometimes I ponder about asking daddy to do that for me, but then I would have to get an entire new wardrobe. Not to mention it would probably take a long time to get used to having another set of arms.”

Well she tried anyway. Chizuru would first brush Suzu’s hair so that it was all nice and straight. Once she was satisfied with her work, she’d begin to part those long thin strands, trying to get it as asymmetrical as possible so she could begin the process of styling her hair into a pair of very neat Chinese buns on either side of Suzu’s head. Considering how physically powerful Chizuru actually was, she had an incredibly delicate touch when she needed it.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back