Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Dress up [private]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chizuru led Nenogami away from the village exit, the girl lost in thought most of the way so that the trip was eerily silent unless Nenogami had broken the silence. Once they reached the estate the first thing anyone would notice that there were quite a few strange plant-like creatures shuffling about the lawn and gardens. Frightening they may have been to look upon but they served the purpose of groundskeeper and it was thanks to them that the Yamazaki mansion had such lovely flora around it despite the fact that Sunakagure was underground. Further inside, the mansion was well kept thanks to the efforts of Chizuru playing the part of maid to keep herself busy when she wasn’t helping her father with one of his projects. Not to mention the odd constructs that also helped keep the place tidy.

“We are here Neno, would you like some tea and scones before we actually head up to my room? Or maybe we could just have the tea in my room. Either way is fine with me.”

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Autobiography said:
I followed Chizuru to her home. We didn't talk much as I recall, but I remember mumbling my favorite nursery rhyme as we pulled up to the estate. The estate, as I remember it, was remarkable. Please don't get me wrong, I completely enjoyed the Faita mansion with all my heart, but the various constructs of Iori's that roamed the estate were astounding. They always interested me when I would visit, but they disgusted my key. It was like they made him angry; like he was morally objected with their existence. This was back when I couldn't talk to him, so I would always wonder why he seemed so distraught by their presence.

"Tea?" I said questionably. I forgot I had told her I wanted to go to the estate to play with her. "Hm, do you think your father is home? I haven't seen him in a while…" I looked around, thinking maybe I'd see him somewhere. I felt like I needed to talk to him, even if only for a few minutes. I was feeling uneasy now that I was fully conscious of my aging condition. I rubbed my arm as I looked around; I did it subconsciously as I waited to find out if Iori was there or not. I was also a bit worried that Chizuru might discover my secret.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“I could go look for him if you’d like. He’s more than likely down in the lab or in the library performing some research, if he is here at all.”

Chizuru smiles brightly at Nenogami quite curious as to why she suddenly wanted to see Iori. Maybe she wanted to tell him something important, or maybe she wanted to just say hello to him and give him a big hug! Chizuru certainly wanted to give her father a big hug and let him know she was back home and with Nenogami.

“Tea. I can brew some if you’d like a drink before we get you in that pretty dress I had made for you. You seem slightly spaced out. Is everything alright Neno? If there’s a problem you can share it with me. Perhaps I can even help solve it.”

Chizuru took note of the large key and its’ facial expressions but she was never sure what to make of them. Really she should ask Nenogami about it some day.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back