Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Dropping off mail [Important - Shin]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
RozanJudge_zpsc94763fe.jpg

JouninCommander_zps69c28fdf.png

Setsumon Rozan

Sealed Mail said:
Dear Raikage-sama,

It is Setsumon Rozan, the man who provided you with with company and handled the treaty business in Kirigakure for you, as requested. I have also brought back your shinobi Do Natsu back to your village safely and soundly. I spent time today learning the language of Ancient Kumo, and I will pass it on to My Mizukage, as well as one other party as discussed. Attached to this is the treaty with a copy of all the names signed as well by all the Sennin as well as the Kage, however Do Natsu obtained the final signature. It is an honor to be in an allegiance with a wonderful community of people such as the Kumogakurians. You gave my wife and children a home that was safe and warm even with the bitter climate. And you have given us a chance to move forward into greener pastures.

If you need anything, please send for myself and or my wife. Either one of us would be most honored and grateful to assist you in anyway to repay you for your honesty and humble attitude when approaching us. I send blessings to all of those living in this great country, and I do hope that I can possibly meet you again sometime soon, even just for tea and pastries. Again, Thank you humbly. . .

Sincerely,

Setsumon Rozan - Jounin Commander of Mist

Leaving the note on the front desk of his receptionist's desk Rozan would make his way out and towards the gates. . . He was on good time. Very very good time.

[Topic Entered/Left]
[spoilername="Attached File"]
Kiri-KumTreaty_zps65291eec.jpg
[/spoilername]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
hitomi_resize.png

Hitomi ~ Private Secretary and Head of Logistics​
Shin could be seen walking through the quite corridors of Torre Celste leaving the darkness of the stairwell entrance. It was late in the afternoon where productivity was going real slow. Shin spent most of his day rankling with too many irritating nobility for him to count. His face filled dread and contempt was a clear indication of it. He stance was oblivous to his surrounding as he calmly walked past the front desk where Hitomi was stationed.

"Hayata-sama, you have received a letter from Kirigakure no Sato." She said quickly peeking his interest. He stopped as he looked back at her. "Is that so, Hitomi." Shin responded. She nodded her head as he presented with an envelope sealed with a dark blue emblem.

Shin received the letter and began to read the contents. "More than I had expected." Shin muttered to himself. "When did this come through?" Shin inquired as looked back her. "This afternoon...if you had not turned off your headset." She replied clearly irritated by her raikage's rash behavior as her. He seemed to be too trusting for his own good. She knew that Shin was better than that.

"Gomennasi. Other things have been on my mind." Shin said chuckling trying to calm her down. There was not a moment when Hitomi was never protective of Shin and sometimes her concern would become overbearing.

"Well if you don't mind I would like to know if any Kirgakure enter the village." "Already done." She said in a terse tone. Her attention was still fixated in the sealing and reading the plethora of paperwork that was stacked on her desk. On the side a small monitor was glimmering with an awesome green tone accommodated by a black terminal keyboard. She did have a busy day.

Shin frowned. "....perhaps at the end of the day we go to a small restaurant. I think it would be good for the both of us." Shin said. "If there is time there still a lot of paperwork to do." She replied. She took a quick look at him before giving a small smile. "We will see." She continued. It was hard saying no to the debonair man.

"Splendid." Shin said. "I need to attend to this letter I will be in my office if you need me."

[Leaving/Entering Topic]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back