Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Drunk stroll through town!

Randamu Kyarakuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was late in the evening, not that one could tell in the cave of wonders that was Suna, Walking down the not-so-moonlit street was none other than the hero of our tale, and let's be honest, the hero of every ones tale, Ishimura! He had been at the bar for quite some time, and had gotten quite drunk. His way home was fraught with danger, a brick in the middle of the road he tripped on, an old lady sleeping on her porch outside with knitting needles in her hand. Those were only some of the perills he faced as he turned a corner to what he thought was his street. Where was he? It appeared as though he was lost, taking a wrong turn at Albuquerque.

"Hello?!" he yelled down the rather empty street, only getting an echo of his voice back. It was very quiet, perhaps everyone was asleep or perhaps it was an empty block that hadn't been sold yet. Regardless, there he was making his way down it to find his house. As he walked his mind began to wander, thinking about a girl he had met at the bar and how she was terrible at her karaoke song choices. Then he walked up to a house that looked like his from the front. It was apparent he was drunk, because he had even forgotten that he was lost at the sight of a similarity. So, walking to the front door he would pull out his keys and bring it to the door, but for the life of him he couldn't get the key in the hole. Then he stumbled back a few steps, an obvious balance shift due to his inebriated state.

"Stupid door, quit moving!" he exclaimed to the door like it just pushed him.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori would be walking down the street on his way home, a plastic bag in his hand gently swinging with his steps. Eyes looked up at the pitch black sky...though that wasn't the best term to call a ceiling made of rock. No moon, no stars, it would be depressing if he really cared about such things. Of course his wife Yoshina would miss things like that, dragging him along on trips just so she could see the sky. So lost in his thoughts was he that he wouldn't notice Karasu in his path, the man having stumbled back enough that he wound up before him. With a soft cry the crimson haired man would fall backwards on his rear, wincing at the pain. "Gah...sir...sorry, I didn't see you!" Iori would apologize as he looked up towards the other person, feeling foolish for not paying attention to what was in front of him.

Randamu Kyarakuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His head jerk violently to the left as the man let out what could be known as the girliest scream ever. He stumbled back and fell over, causing the inebriated and confused Ishimura to make an over the top catching gesture that didn't quite work, seeing as how Iori found himself on the floor. "Gah...sir...sorry, I didn't see you!" The man proclaimed as Ishimura held out a hand to help him up. "You scared the piss out of me." he had a slight foreign accent, it terribly obvious he wasn't a native. Not to mention his five o clock shadow and his rather dark clothing choice, being a jacket and a suit underneath.

"I don't mean to be of further burden good sir, but I seem to be quite lost." he said, seemingly forgetting the door he had just tried to get into. "The houses around here are so mean, spawning people to scare me and sending evil devices to keep me from getting home!" he shoved his hands in his pockets in frustration, obviously not forgetting the evil door who shoved him into this man! "Oh, name is Ishimura, Karasu Ishimura!" he said with a smile, his face rosy from the alcohol.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori would take the man's hand and get back to his feet, dusting off the back of his coat before looking towards him. Even from a glance it was easy to tell that the man was inebriated, and his words only served to cement that fact. He couldn't help but chuckle as he talked about mean houses and spawning people, the scientist nodding as he leaned over to pick up his bag. "Things just aren't what they used to be! Back in the day you could walk around in the middle of the night without worrying about being attacked by doors!" He would laugh, nodding as the man introduce himself. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Karasu-san. My name is Yamazaki Iori...and I would be more than happy to help you. Do you remember where you live?" He asked, not in too of a hurry to get home.

Randamu Kyarakuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Things just aren't what they used to be! Back in the day you could walk around in the middle of the night without worrying about being attacked by doors!"

"I KNOW! Back in my day we didn't even have doors!" he exclaimed, raising his fist to the sky as if cursing the very being of holes in walls with coverings on them. His words hinted at a different history than the general sandie, but that would be for another time and place, right now he wanted to worry about getting home, wherever that was.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Karasu-san. My name is Yamazaki Iori...and I would be more than happy to help you. Do you remember where you live?"

"All of this looks the same to me, I don't know how you people do it honestly." he obviously wasn't born and raised in this cave. "It's got a roof like this on it..." he said holding his hands up in the air like a church steeple. "Also one of these on top of it." he said, trying to mimic a church symbol on top of it, with his hands. It was what some might consider a homeless shelter, but was that so surprising considering his current state of being? "It also smells like feet some times." he added, plugging his nose and making a mock stink face. "Do you know where it is?" he inquired, as if his description was of any help.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori would quietly listen to the man as he tried to explain where he lived, figuring that he was talking about one of the homeless shelters. A drunk, raving bum wandering the quiet streets at night, not something one usually saw in Sunagakure outside of the red light district. And a foreigner at that, the man making it clear that he wasn't used to the cavern that housed their village, but besides that the med chief found very little else interesting about him. "I think I may have an idea of where you're talking about. It's the shelter, right?" he would ask as he began to walk, motioning for the man to follow him. "It sounds like your new to town, did you arrive recently?" He would ask as he made small talk, green eyes looking towards him, glowing faintly in the dark.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back