Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Dual contract search // Been a while » Hyuuga Yukio

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He had come here on an early morning, just for the moment to train properly. However... As how much Izumi wanted to train properly with his Canine... That didn't happen because as soon as he summoned Inya the wolf didn't like to train instead wanted to talk a little. They were at least social towards each other as they spoke what was up and down the last times. Yet towards the end, Inya did start to poke Izumi in order to get him at least a bit sparked up. Izumi walked with the wolf towards the outer parts where he eventually halted walking and just stood there talking, the wolf was perfectly fine with the way they had been going so far but that was only the reason because Izumi told Inya where they were going, towards the outer parts, maybe visit the ravine or somewhere close.

But as usual... They were soon found to be taunting each other, Izumi trying to dominate the talk between them... But his short temper about his height always made him lose these days. At some time around end morning, Izumi had a brilliant plan which was getting rid of Inya for a moment. He started to write down a note for someone, he then would carefully roll it up, flatten it a little and place it half under the wolf's mask. The mask was resembling a goat-like creature. A hand raised towards the side of the wolf, stroking the parts that were able to be touched. "Please... get this towards him Inya. I want to meet up sometime with him again..." He spoke with a soft tune. He had changed somewhat since he had lost his real dad. He started to smile less around the stranger, only dared to show himself to the people he was holding close.

Once Inya was on her way, Izumi started to look more around to where he was currently... It was actually a very nice spot. Alright, you had a rocky environment which was still full of green and life around. From the rock he was standing he could see the ravines further up ahead, the village... Almost everything around... And Izumi watched the nature for around half an hour before he had a good idea to take a nap. He was a light sleeper anyway, so once he heard something subconscious he would wake up... That was if it at least was hearable. He wasn't honest at it, but his mind had to keep him more awake then he wishes that it was happening.
The sun rays were shining down over him which made a soft warmth to help him sleep better, although that meant he was falling deeper asleep then he had wanted.

Inya was meanwhile looking throughout the leaf village for the person he needed and started to roam around until he had found the white-haired, green eyes. Once she got closer she first stayed silent. "Letter for you." She then would speak and show the side where the note was still sticking out slightly. Once the Hyuuga would get the note, Inya would try to linger behind him to read with to see what Izumi had written.

"Hey Yukio,

Was wondering if you would like to meet up with me sometime, a lot has happened and we haven't seen each other except work related. If you want to find me Inya can guide the way right now or we will meet up sometime.

Cheers,
Izumi."

Requesting Hyuuga Yukio.

Note: For this contract I will be using my: Discovery of Contract of Your Choice which will be Yokai

WC: 583

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Taking time to leave the village for a while Yukio had become accustomed to being called upon by those residing within the village whether it be by superiors or students many would call him out to either seek guidance, tutor him or be tutored themselves. Though unlike most days where he was used to receiving requests via delivered letter or said individual coming to find him, however, today this would not be the case. Instead, he was met by a strange canine-like being wishing to hand him a letter, a situation he couldn't help but raise an eyebrow too tilting his head to the side in a rather curious manner.

Taking and reading the letter there was a slight pause as to why Izumi had sent the creature rather than come to the Hyuuga himself to request him then again any number of circumstances could prevent such actions from occurring walking out the village gates with the Canine as a guide wondering where he would end up in the end. What he expected and what he got were two completely different things when meeting with his students on most occasions they were eager looking forward to a lesson or to see their concerns seen too.

This was not the case however looking upon the sleeping form of Izumi a rather unamused look glazing over his features as he approached looking down at the AiT with disappointed eyes. "If you wish to call me out here at least have the common courtesy of remaining prepared for my arrival, I understand you wish to speak more outside of the work ethic of the ANBU branch however let's not get too relaxed." The statement was followed by a quick boot to Izumi's side to wake him caring little for the state of comfort he found himself in.

Though he was blunt in his mannerisms if there was anything the Hyuuga could give Izumi credit for his choice of scenery the area was quiet a perfect place to collect your thoughts and forget about the day to day trails of being a Trainee and captain alike looking down to the canine beside him for a moment. "I see you have found yourself a companion however belated however it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Thank you for being so kind as to guide me here to Izumi and for being so patient with him. I know they can be a handful when they are young."

Taking a few paces he finally acknowledges the AiT in a more inviting and friendly tone curious as to what he wished to speak about. "So you called me all the way out here what is it you have in mind a casual chat in the open air? A walk around? a training session perhaps." Even at times like this Yukio's mind was still fixated on the future no matter how slight, mostly revolving around his work and how to improve those he called students though unlike in the workplace where the serious expression usually rested upon his features this was spoken through a smile in calm tones.

[WC: 519]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Though the two shinobi were outside and enjoying themselves it seemed that time would be allowing for them to enjoy themselves in this lovely weather. Though what was under the cliff, what had been build into this surrounding was something that should worry and should terrify most people. For the unsuspecting thought it was darker, something that was more terrifying and older than anyone that was above them, though the real question they had to ask themselves was would they be able to enter it, or would they stay outside. That would be the true factor that would change this day for both.

Slowly the ground shifted it broke apart as the mud and grass slid from existence instead stone steps slunk down, it seemed that the darkness was inviting those inside to come and play with them. It seemed that the steps went down for an eternity in those few seconds. It was in those moments that the noise of a whisper caught on the wind would trail its way towards the two Shinobi from leaf that where out today. The question would what they would be wanting to do but that was not for the demons to say and only for them to guess what action would be taken.

Dry air rushed free into the air from the whole on the ground. It seemed to take in a deep breath of air, the flames that writhed up the wall where clearly from the torches which had been out for centuries. It seemed that now they were waking up finally and coming to life. Though what was waking up was still to be decided and would the students find the cave, down the dark corridors it would be a twisting stair case finally and what could be found at the end was the real treat to this.

At the very end of the stairs would be a huge stone door, two small silver trays extended out where the handles would be, the question on this would how you would enter the door. It seemed locked and sealed dust had built up over time and right now that had not changed. It seemed that this had not been open in a few hundred years, but the silver bowls were clean and in perfect condition. On the door runic scripture was carved would it be a warning or a way to get in.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
By the time the white-haired male was finally at the destination Izumi would be found fast asleep, he lay there with his one arm behind his head as if he was using it as a pillow. While the other hand was resting on top of his stomach, in his sleeping state sometimes a bit tensing up. Yet for a change, the male hadn't woken up which would be seen normally as a strange sight. As he had always been a lighter sleeper, however this time he had a faint smile on his face as he was sleeping.

Inya had shown him the location of the place where the other needed to be with a beautiful setting around them in nature. "Here is the sleeping beauty..." She had spoken towards the Hyuuga and didn't bother to be silent in her words or anything either. She eventually was getting bored and made a small tumble in the air.

Izumi had a dream, a peaceful one at the start. He was part of a happy, complete family. A mother which Izumi didn't saw the face from, but did saw the long brown locks, the bright deep blue eyes which Izumi had before the implant. There were so many details from the stories he had heard of his father, a slim body, clothing that perfectly fell around the curves. Everything was in the picture, but so was his deceased father who stood in front of the mother, holding her shoulders and looking towards the small male. Izumi was about to step forward, wanting to touch the fabric of the clothing the mother had, he wanted to see her face... But the father made a sudden hostile motion towards himself and as quickly as he could he cross his arms in front of him and closed his eyes just to be awoken.
"HA!" Was the first sound that left him as he was woken up rather harshly. First, the younger male gasped for air before he reached for his side in a split motion. Since he was underweight the booting had found little to no fat which could absorb that impact. "Ahhh...." He made a grunting noise and let himself slip down from the rock.
"More than welcome Mister Hyuuga. They are indeed... as for how you said politely a hand full, but the kid is still so little that you need to take care of... On the other hand, you start to care for them too after a year or 3." She said a little more and eventually, she did feel the tension starting to happen already. "I... shouldn't linger... Take care of the boy... It was a pleasure to meet you." With that, she closed the subject in a nice but hasted manner before she did a nice smoke plum and had canceled the summoning.

Izumi was finally sitting up right beside the rock, stretching the muscle that had the booting and tears sticking in his eyes."Pfhuwah.... You did kick hard..." He commented after Inya went away. "And... I ain't little.... or a kid..." He muttered in a displeased voice. "Yeah... I did call you here since I just wanted to chat, nothing work related or training or anything... Just chat and enjoy the scenery..." once more he went over the spot and could already feel a bruise settling on his side. A small sigh came from him as he stood up. "You know... You need more time off to enjoy the outside life... Yukio..." His voice was filled with a bit of worry as he tried to look as neutral as possible. "Just... talk and enjoy the scenery..." He now looked up towards him as his bow was resting back on his shoulder and saw how he had a smile... The worried frown was soon gone by Izumi and he smiled back towards him. Time had been going rather quickly these days, or so it seemed. "You know... I kinda miss the long locks you had in the past... Would have been fun to brai--" Izumi's talk was disturbed as the ground started to shake under their feet. "?!" The facial expression of Izumi went soon towards a shock like as he watched something like... stairs... forming. He swallowed a time and only now noticed how the back of his neck hairs were standing upright and his arms were showing off goosebumps. "T-that.... I haven't seen before.." He commented bluntly and pointed towards. His old habit had returned and had also signed those words. "O--oi.... Did... you hear that too...?" His voice was slightly trembling, he hadn't seen this before or anything on the matter.

Slowly... Izumi walked closer, not wanting Yukio in danger and had tried to sign him with steady as possible hands, that he should stay there. Izumi swallowed once more as he inched and inched closer. His heart was beating in his throat, at least that is what it was feeling like as he walked towards the stone steps, taking one and one down, slowly as he took the steps ready his bow, looking behind him if the other was or wasn't following. "Hyuu... you there..?" WIthout a second through he had named him by the nickname which he had given him. He took note of everything around them and started to slowly walk quickly into the cave. Muttering how a fire jutsu for a torch would have been handy... More light was more than welcome in a situation like this.

Izumi walked further and further, down the staircase. "Further down is a silver-like door..." He said with a slight tremble still lingering. Yet the most of the scare at first had settled. Once he got closer to the door he lowered his bow a bit and let then tension slowly go so that it wasn't shot ready. "Wow.... This... is old..." He commented. "Older then you I think..." He was... fairly blunt and forgot the manners for a while as he was late teens. "Look at all the dust..." He said and tilted his head, his hand letting go of the bow which he held now with one hand.
He looked at the heavy looking dust-covered door, the two bowls... The instructions he couldn't read. "I... know a lot... not that..." He spoke as he looked towards the Hyuuga via his eye corner. His body was still tense for if something was going to happen. He just wished this wasn't another one of Maru's tricks... "Shall... we go in...?" He eventually asked and was already puzzling in his mind how he was going to open it... seems like it was a pain in the behind. "Just... push the door open..?" He suggested as he was already in the motion to do so or rather try to do that. "If... it won't budge... we could always tackle it..? Shoot it..? For you... erm... settle it or hit it hard..." He... had a faint memory. "Deja vu...." He muttered as if this had happened before. He shook his head as he watched towards the Hyuuga. "You know... you first... You are old... I am young... I need to live longer..." He nodded to himself for those comments.

wc: 1220
twc: 1803

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the plume of smoke announced the exit of the contract summon Yukio simply glared down at the AiT hearing his words there were times the Hyuuga didn't mind people being casual with him however there was a limit. No matter where they may be his rank was still a factor in all things and given the manner of speak the man was safe to say unimpressed tilting his head to look out over the area. "Remember for all I am out here off duty I am still your Captain, Time is not a thing I have in grand amounts so safe to say your rather lucky I managed to make it out here at all."

As the ground began to shudder the Hyuuga snapped to attention eyes narrowing as the staircase formed before the pair keeping his distance somewhat on the off chance something undesirable appeared from the depths. The fact he could see nothing in the darkness was more than enough to put any experienced ANBU on edge any area where there could be danger without warning was never a good sign turning his head to Izumi to give warning. "Just take caution there could be...." His words were cut short the boy having already gone into the depths leaving the Captain on the surface a blank deadpan expression spreading across his features.

One day things would be easier the AiT's would develop a sense of common sense and all would be well but today was not that day his head sinking in dismay before taking a few steps down into the new found tunnel listening to anything useful the AiT had to say about the situation the first thing greeting his ears being a rather casual nickname. "A nickname after two meetings, it's Yukio or Captain these are the options I give you." Snapping in a rather direct and stern tone not interested in having any more trainees acting like his close friend after only a few meetings.

Descending further while forming a series of hand seals an orb of light created from photon Jutsu hovering above his palm. "You should really looking at expanding your horizons Photon jutsu is something I find rather handy at this point in time but at least you found something in the low light so there's a bonus." His tone was one of concern pondering on what could potentially be down in the depths holding the light up to the door wiping away some of the dust to read the inscriptions and peer towards the silver bowls.

"Well the most obvious thing here as you have so wonderfully put it is this door is old, very old, however what it's purpose is I am not sure considering the staircase and the rather ominous staircase I suspect nothing good. The second thing to consider is why are these bowls so pristine so rather than commenting on my age how about we focus on the situation at hand, I would rather know what this is than leave it for some poor traveller to come across it and put themselves in danger."

A deep prolonged sigh escaped his lips at the suggestions on how to open the door all rather blunt and straightforward but then again some of these options, the simple ones, were sometimes the easiest. "Well something tells me it won't be so simple and I would rather not destroy perfectly good architecture out of curiosity so how about we do some reading and learn what the door wishes." With that he moved his hand across the scripture once more looking for a hint or clue as to the purpose of the bowls.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed that the two-shinobi found themselves at an impasse a door that was not willing to budge, move or do anything in terms of showing signs of life. They had now made there was down to the bottom of the set of stairs and only darkness was behind them. The small opening showed light as it shone threw the darkness. It seemed that even the threat of trying to damage the door had caused the cogs to tick and the earth to move above them. Slowly the steps would begin to shift, it seemed little time to do anything as their surroundings begun to rumble and ripple with movement.

The stairs shut behind the two of them now leaving them in the dark and the cold of what had been an ancient door way. No signs of opening at all it seemed the two of them would have to figure out what the door wanted, would attacking it work, would talking to it work. They were questions that what would they do now, what action would they take to ensure that they achived the outcome to open the door. It seemed that the ancient ruins on the door held some form of key to unlocking the room beyond.

The scribing went around the top of the door though what it said made very little since to any of them. It was an ancient language something forgotten over time but as the two Shinobi drew closer, it seemed that a purple illumination begun to eradicate from the writing that was on the wall. It seemed that they had a lot more hidden with inside than what was originally thought. The scales moved slightly as if nudged by a whisper of wind in those few seconds, as it seemed there surroundings where finally awakening to the intrusion that it had experienced at the hands of those inside of it.

The scales chimed into the wind it seemed that this was the key to the door being opened. If the Shinobi took heed on this, then they would find the answers. But what lingered inside was much worse than the door itself, for this door would be something of a warning, sometimes doors were etched with help to open them. Other times they were used to keep things sealed away, that answer would become clear as the two Shinobi continued to progress inside.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Yeah... Alright... But still... was that boot really needed..?" The male said with a semi pout on his face.
On the moment they had been talking or rather him and the other had been listening... The ground had started to shift right beneath them. Izumi was a knucklehead right now and his mindset was currently you only live once... And don't do things you will regret later... And every second that wasn't lived... was a thing the young male was regretting. So he had been rushing down those stairs leaving the white-haired adult behind. Now that he thought about it... he would like to have seen his face, and regarding his position in training the curiosity and being a kid had won it over. "Uhu. Nickname---..." And with that, he let the other talk but he gave up a huge pout, puffing air in his cheeks which set out and let his cheeks rounding up. "Sure... the old fashioned way it is..." he muttered under his breath as he gave people quite quickly a nickname... but hardly had spoken them out loud. "Yukio it will be then..." He announced almost as that would be the thing. "Except when work calls... then it will be just captain as I would be my own name then..." He said and especially didn't call out their ANBU names right here. You never knew... He had brains, he just needed to use them!

"Well the most obvious thing here as you have so wonderfully put it is this door is old, very old, however what it's purpose is I am not sure considering the staircase and the rather ominous staircase I suspect nothing good. The second thing to consider is why are these bowls so pristine so rather than commenting on my age how about we focus on the situation at hand, I would rather know what this is than leave it for some poor traveller to come across it and put themselves in danger."

Izumi kept listening before he would be reacting on the Hyuuga next to him.
"Well.. it was fun..." He said and placed the hands right behind his head. "Uhmmm...." He started to think... placing the hands towards his cheek the other in the front for his elbow to rest upon. "hmm...." He started to shift on his stance. "Alright... We cannot...." And with that in as a pause as he heard something shift. He had... a slight idea... and turned rather slowly towards that staircase. "Uhm.... Yukio...?" He sounded like there was no more staircase behind them. "I think we did a goof up..." He said and nodded...

As he started to look more towards the door for him, seeing a palet kind of purple. "woaw... check that out..." He said as he started to point out. "Can... you read that..? Because... I cannot read this... not at all... I know two languages... well... 3 if you count deaf language... thanks to you thank you again for that..." He questioned something first before just a comment and somehow a switch in his head had popped over to the other side as he wasn't pulling a leg currently. He was checking out the bigger picture by doing a few steps backward. "So... Yukio... those scales... they moved by air... A gust of wind..?" He questioned and wanted to reach out... But... from his look on things. "Can you grab it..?" A color had gotten over his cheeks as he noticed he would probably be too small to even reach for those scales. "maybe they tell more..."

WC: 595
WTC: 2373

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watching the scales shift in the wind there was a moment of pause from the Hyuuga tilting his head to Izumi pondering on the situation they were in, with no way back and no clear way forward it was a matter of figuring out how the door works. "We can't say we goofed just yet, though we can't read the writing the scales here are the hint we have at which point we need to experiment." Walking over to the scales and placing a hand upon them testing how much pressure could be applied to each end.

"What is rather confusing is the matter of what we have to place on them or how much weight must be on each side." Rising to his feet once more he let his eyes gaze across the area seeing if there was anything else they could use before sighing simply placing his own hand on one side of the scales pressing down too see what difference it would make to the door turning back to Izumi while he did a look of disappointment crossing his features.

"Though this place seems to have reacted to us being here that doesn't mean its going to make our lives any easier, so if you have anything to suggest within reason then please be my guest. You have to make the most of what seems like a bad situation so as long as giving blood or anything creepy like that is what you have in mind feel free to speak said mind." Considering the circumstances they found themselves in it was not the time to panic or make rash choices wondering if putting pressure on the scales and tipping the balance would make a difference.

Looking up to the door and tilting his head to the side there was a brief moment he attempted to pronounce the now purple wording on the door, wondering if speech would change the outcome of the situation though how much he could do given the limited resources they had in that small corridor. His mind clicked in those few moments a door this old thinking of things through conventional means would get them nowhere removing his hand from the scales before pulling the scythe from his back. "Hope your not as squeamish as the old days Izumi"

With one swift stroke the Hyuuga cut across the palm of his hand holding it across one of the silver plate before stressing the muscles letting a trail of crimson pour onto it sighing as he did so. "Call it arcane and foolish but considering where we are and the limited resources we have there's few options left open to us. Do not be concerned it's only a quick sting."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed that the door in front of them still emanated a glow each one of them stood there it seemed that the two Shinobi where just having a chit chat about the door, though that would not open the door in any shape or form. The seals still glowed though they continued to talk it seemed that the intention of the door was to not open to those that came, it was as if who ever created it never wanted anyone to come inside. Was this a good thing or a bad thing though that was still undecided between the two of them yet.

For all the two Shinobi of leaf may be skilled it seemed that they were not using their minds at this point. Though it seemed for all the talk at least one of them was going to act upon such a thing. It seemed that as soon as the blood landed into the small silver pallet the door begun to react to it surging with energy and the sign above the door changed colours, what had been half of it glowing in a light blue colour the other half was now a deep red. Blood coloured almost still glowing but it seemed that it was only half way to what ever ritual it would need to be completed.

The silver plate that had gotten blood to fill it slowly lowered itself down, with a click it seemed to have locked itself into place. The other one still swung in the light, blood had not been spilled and judgement had not been passed on the other person. It seemed that without that the two of them would not be going any further today, that was the end goal. Judgement must be passed on anyone who dares to enter into these gates, into what awaits and into the pure darkness and horror that is before them.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Just... how positive are you..?" He questioned on the talk about goofed or not... as he saw they had done a big well in this matter.
"WEight..?" He tried to follow the others line of thinking besides his own lines of thinking. He started to look around to what could be used for weight... something like stones... equipment... yet he didn't have a single clue of what was about to be happening, what could be used... as this place itself looked clean...

"Though this place seems to have reacted to us being here that doesn't mean it's going to make our lives any easier, so if you have anything to suggest within reason then please be my guest. You have to make the most of what seems like a bad situation so as long as giving blood or anything creepy like that is what you have in mind feel free to speak said mind."

"So THAT is how you stay this positive huh...?" He questioned and couldn't help but to let a soft sigh follow out of his mouth. His shoulders hanging dejectedly as he had hoped for a bigger secret then this... Just... simple words and soon straighten himself a bit more. He then slowly placed his head tilted to the side and was watching what the other was doing. Slowly he watched as the other removed his scythe... and seconds later his eyes laid to rest on the crimson thick liquid that flowed out of the others wounded. "What do you mean... old days..?" He questioned and started to think where was best for him to make a small cut... since the inside of his hand he used to make contact with his bow and arrow... Once more he let his eyes go over the purple-ish glow and started to tilt his head a little by little... Then he noticed something did happen with the blood from the Hyuuga... So eventually, he decided to use the hand he pulled the strings with... Grabbing an arrow out of its container and slowly using the tip to make a cut on the inside. He did the bit on his own lip while doing so, not to mention a frown had gotten on his forehead... Offers... sacrifices... sometimes these had to be made. As he let his own blood follow in the other bowl... He started to think a few words he had come up with on his own... "Nobody wants to pay the asking price." He muttered softly... Lost in thoughts that went with it for him... Izumi didn't even realize he had said that at all since he normally just said it with just his lips moving and no voice coming out with it. "Geronimo..." He whispered as he saw his own blood fill the empty bowl.

WC: 468
TWC: 2841

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watching Izumi follow his lead Yukio nodded to the teen slowly before turning his attention back to the door, it seemed it had been as the Captain thought the door requiring some level of sacrifice to move forward not filling him with much confidence for what awaited them muttering under his breath a line he remembered from long ago. "A man can have anything if he's willing to sacrifice for it." Those were the first words that came to his mind turning his head back to Izumi for a brief moment to speak as they waited to see what the door would do next.

"Whatever happens next just keep some level of distance, i wouldn't have anything happen to us out here before we have a chance to see what lies beyond. Though I must admit i wish i could remain and study this a bit more." Bringing his hand to his chin Yukio seemed to have a slight smirk on his face curious as to who or what made this door and what form of Jutsu caused it to act the way it did. "Guess that line of thinking will have to wait for another time a shame, truly a shame." He was lost in thought for a moment seeming to phase out of reality into his own world of pondering.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed that the two of them had finally figured out the steps that where required to unlock the first door. It creaked slowly as the last silver plate locked itself into place, the door begun to crack open as it allowed itself to move inward. The door allowed dust to fall onto the ground it seemed that it had not been opened in ages and this was the first time that it had finally been found, the dark and damp smell erupted from the room as fresh air poured inside of it, though what they would find inside might make the group wish that they had never opened the door in the first place.

The room was a massive square room, pillars on each side showed that much, though on the outside of a room there was pillars of fire, each one sparking up with the door opening to signal the entrance to the room. Red flames erupted from them illuminating the room into a dark red lightly before the middle of the room showed its true nature. Though the horror of what was awaiting them would finally be reviled but this was just another guardian and the question would be how to get past him.

“WHO ENTERS MY DOMAIN!”

The voice almost boomed out in those few seconds. Thousands of eyes swung around to face the door, a flailed body though it could not be considered human in any shape or form. Organs pumping blood around its body as it’s many eyes focused down on the two of them. It seemed the guardian was now awake, but the real question was going to be how Yukio and Izumi deal with this threat that would was currently speaking to them. Blood pumped around with each beat of the multiple hearts as it waited to see what the response would be to the question that had been asked of those present.

The door finally slammed to a halt as it opened fully, the way was now open for those that dared to walk threw it. It would be down to those that were prepared to walk through this door, they had to be strong willed and able to face the challenge that would come from them. What was asked of them would be the hardest challenge that they would ever face. They had placed their lives on the line by coming to this domain.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Whatever happens next just keep some level of distance, i wouldn't have anything happen to us out here before we have a chance to see what lies beyond. Though I must admit i wish i could remain and study this a bit more."
"If... that is what you call a shame..." Izumi muttered as he had heard the others words and had repeated them through his head... instantly he wondered if he could memorize it. But even he knew deep down that wouldn't be the case as there would most likely happen many things more.
It was safe to say... this small male was in the battle with himself... Go to the thing... To see what it was, or try to hide away... While in his mind he was only thinking about it, he had already done that with some distance between the two... But once he heard a sound coming from the thing... Izumi was as stupid as usual and just answered. "Me... And you are there and I and he are here... Want us to get over there so that we are where you are?" He started to ramble like he had never done before... Yet again the feeling in his gut was new at the same time... Nerfs that he had never felt before were in there as he was muttering from time to time. Yet he kept his distance, slowly peeking from beside Hyuuga Yukio.
"Hey.. Uhm... Yukio... Remember what I said earlier..?" He questioned the other and he would try to be first before that the other would speak again. "About...erm... You being the older and the wisest... Let me tell you this... I got your back... do you have mine?" He wanted to get the joking out of the way and finally get serious... At least on the leaving part and joking part, the rest he had to see for now.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He never thought he would have to do such a thing with an AiT to get through a door however what lay beyond didn't seem so inviting, a large and what at first seemed like empty room but as the flames lit Yukio couldn't help but make a comment to his companion on the matter. "I can almost feel the welcome mat being rolled out, such an inviting place." His eyes picked up the horror within tilting his head back to look out towards the place the came through with a sigh tilting his head down to look at the student.

"Yes I do though I think I would prefer us taking this together, time to man up and move up in the world so lets make a move our host doesn't seem to wish to be kept waiting." With the he grabbed Izumi by the collar before dragging him into the room that lay beyond the door taking a moment to bow to the being making an effort to remain calm. "Well apologies that we have awoken you from slumber by entering this place, though our route to leave has been blocked so the only way is forward, however I suspect considering what we had to do in order to enter your domain then you must have something you wish of us in order to proceed."

His voice carried confidence to show weakness before this being would surely lead to a rather poor outcome for the two ANBU, now it would all come down to what the being wanted, a fight, another sacrifice maybe a test of some kind to prove their worth as he spoke to Izumi though did not dare lower his tone showing respect for their host. "Bring yourself up with confidence and do not hide from this, considering how things have gone so far we will not get far by hiding."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The eyes all singled down to both, it seemed they had entered the domain for a few seconds. What would happen to both was unknown, the multiple sets of eyes seemed to linger down each sets of eyes focused on one of the two people who had come into the room, it seemed that they had entered its domain and it was taking a few minutes stirring into the life. Though it allowed itself to study them, the doors into the room suddenly slammed shut sealing the two of them into this domain. Silence lingered in the room for those few seconds as it became apparent that they where now stuck into this situation with no quick fix to getting out.

“Coward…..Fearless……Such and interesting mix”

The voice boomed out from the abomination thought it seemed to struggle to get the words out they still seemed to spill from the mouth of the creature. It continued to watch them, looking at the actions of each of them, though what had to be said was little in words of praise, it considered the options that was ahead of it, though a sinister smirk came from its lips as it knew for a few seconds what would be the fate of either of them.

“Why have you come to this place, why have you entered into my domain. What was your purpose of coming here, what do you want!”

Its voice boomed around the room, the flames flickering int the bowls that contained them. It seemed that they had been asked the questions. It seemed that they had been tested and pushed to the limits though what would happen next would be down to the response they gave. It seemed that the eyes flicked around always glancing elsewhere. Though the reply was what the creature was waiting for.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Yes I do though I think I would prefer us taking this together, time to man up and move up in the world so lets make a move our host doesn't seem to wish to be kept waiting." At this given moment... Izumi was soooo wishing he could throw it on his build being feminine... But then again he could get a different comment towards his head... But before he could say or think there was the comment already. "Bring yourself up with confidence and do not hide from this, considering how things have gone so far we will not get far by hiding." At this moment a twitching eyebrow got to him as he started to look towards the back of Yukio's head. Was he serious?! Yup... he was serious... This was bad news. At least in the mind of Izumi. He tried to man up... He honestly tried but when the booming voice sounded again he got a blush not to be seen easily unless eyes were on him. "O-oi!! I-I'm! NOt completely coward!!"Although the last part was muttered he did straighten his back so he could start trying to man it up... However, if that was going to work...

He stood there, taking a breath in... hold it for a second and releasing it and trying to straighten his back more and more. Yup. He could do this, he knew he was able to. “Why have you come to this place, why have you entered into my domain. What was your purpose of coming here, what do you want!” and there went his straight back for a second... He would be lying if he was saying he wasn't an bit scared... Izumi took a slow step to the side and started to take the initiative, or at least he would try to do so. Accepting fears would be a starter. But his hands would start to 'talk' with when he started to speak as an old habit he had by now when nervous.
"I am Izumi, for a small moment back we were upstairs until the ground had started to shift next to us, creating a path to the door we were seconds ago. Call it bravery stupidity if you would like to. But talking to myself now, I would like to learn more regarding this place and erm... there wasn't a clear way back." From the 'and' on the last part that went over in mutterings. But his words about learning the place, learning more about the existing place right here was the truth. His scared nature was taking place for curiosity.

MFT: wc 444

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Listening to the creature speak it seemed to be straight to the point something Yukio could relate to, a shame they had met under such unfortunate circumstances would have been interesting to speak to it under a more normal setting though as far as anyone was concerned this was far from a normal situation. "Why are we here? Well if we're being blunt it was mere coincidence though I will admit past the door we had to give blood to get through you now have me curious."

There was a slight hint of a smile on the Hyuuga's face safe to say part of him couldn't help but enjoy getting away from the mundane day to day life of babysitting the more troublesome members of the leaf village. "And to you, I must ask a question of my own if I may be so bold." Though they found themselves in what could be considered a bad situation having no idea who or what they were up against now was not the time to panic safe to say it would make them lose any ground they may have had in these talks.

"Are you but the guardian of this room or the thing that was locked in here by that door we came through? With that in mind, May I ask your name I go by Hyuuga Yukio a pleasure to make your acquaintance" There was the hope that his air of confidence would both help him find even ground with the creature and give the AiT that followed him some backbone to stand beside him taking a few steps forward to get closer to this being wondering if it would give a name, would such a thing even have one from the looks of it that was up for debate.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed that what they had managed to find was just pulsating flesh, it writhed in the light and it seemed to show no emotions this was truly something that they had to be careful of. Though how much they would be able to gather from this conversation would be another thing it seemed that it was doing the question asking. This would make for a very one-sided question on its part of course though the true test was how the answers went with a wrong answer the balance could fall, as the flesh bulled as it moved its head from side to side looking at each of them.

“You came because a set of steps opened, that is pathetic, would you take the same reply from a robber simply because the door was open, I think not but here we are. To answer the questions my name is unimportant, my job however is to guard this room for those that are unworthy consider me a judge, jury and if needed to be your executioner. So, I think that I will be doing the talking if you do not mind Izumi and Yukio. You are the ones that came uninvited not I.”

The huge meat sack continued to pump blood around its body as it took in the sites from them. Each of its movements where gross, inhuman if you wished to call it that but still they had something unnatural for it. Of course, though the questions that had to be asked would have to be answered. Blood dripping on the floor from an open sore that the body produced, it seemed that disease chances would be high, but the pitch-black eyes continued to linger from each of the figures never yielding and never giving a second look to anywhere else other than the two that where in front of it.

“I have to ask you, what thinks you are worthy of coming here, what makes you so sure you have what it takes. What really drives you and what really punishes you. What hurts you and what helps you I want all the information about you. But most of all I want the sorrow that lingers inside both of you those are the answers that I want. I want to know it all and I want to know the darkness that lurks inside of you, that is what I want to know.”

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Respect... that was the only thing coming into the mind of the younger male of the two. He looked with both eyes to Yukio as he started to listen towards his words and eventually tried to place his own beside his. But not even a genius would need to have time to know that the other one had been doing so much better and he would soon need to step up to know a thing or two more about it.
It was that moment that it talked regarding letting robbers in because the door was open. Izumi didn't bother that much if it did or didn't believe... But still, curiosity was a strange thing, sometimes good sometimes horrible times. In this case, it seemed to have ended them both in a rather tight position.

As Izumi stood there listening... He started to look towards the thing walking and moving around... It was a strange sight... One you would rather take you sight off from but was rather unable to do such a thing... on which Izumi started to let a shuddering going over his own spine. A single word crossed his mind once more... but the time it was in disgust for this creature in front of him. It wasn't human or anything.
“I have to ask you, what thinks you are worthy of coming here, what makes you so sure you have what it takes. What really drives you and what really punishes you. What hurts you and what helps you I want all the information about you. But most of all I want the sorrow that lingers inside both of you those are the answers that I want. I want to know it all and I want to know the darkness that lurks inside of you, that is what I want to know.”
With that asked or rather told... Izumi thought for a second but not long. Since Izumi thought it would be a smart idea to react from the heart... he would look towards the thing.. as he was going to call it a thing in his head. "Alright..." Izumi said with a soft sound and sat down himself, yet kept himself ready if there had been a thing going on that he could quickly switch to the arrow he left close to the door to change positions with if must.
"I believe that what you are scared of is to overcome something, to gain stronger by overcoming it. The sorrow that lingers inside of me... is the fact my father I thought and knew... has a very deep running dark side which is affecting me and I do not know how I would find that out since the man himself isn't alive anymore. That I do not know the truth, do not know what comes for me. It helps that I family around me, standing ready for if I need their help and for them to know that I would do the same... The darkness what lurks is one I wouldn't know if I would be able to face and contempt with it. For me... It isn't to fight your own darkness... it is how you learn to live with it." He was hoping his words were making sense at this given time.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Out of all the things the Hyuuga could have expected this should have been higher on the list than where he placed it, however things had to go in order and first on the list was acknowledging the mistake he'd made to insult their gracious host. "My apologies, I meant no offence though it seems I have caused quite a bit." There was a polite tone in his words they didn't know what this being was capable of so insulting it further could spell the duos end should they fail to tread lightly.

Listening to what it had to say in detail before tilting his head to the side to listen to Izumi speak nodding slowly as to what the young AiT had to say before sighing slightly a darker look crossing his features, if they wanted to advance further half hearted words and excuses weren't going to cut it here. "If i think this is the worst task I will have to endure in my lifetime then many would be sorely mistaken, to keep pushing on requires willpower and grit to move past fear and doubt material things that would cause distraction and corruption those who are capable of doing so prove their worth to keep moving forward in our fleeting mortal lives."

Each word of what came next would feel like a knife through his gut, though the being didn't physically cause them pain it certainly knew how to pull the worst out of a person. "What hurts me is knowing no matter how much some may try, no matter how much guidance they receive the path they walk in the end may not be considered the right one, even after the hours you spend together one rench in the works can be enough to turn everything on its head and leaves you thinking could you have done better."

What came last caused some hesitation part of the man wishing Izumi wasn't present to hear what he had to say though with no way forward and no way back there was little choice, shaking his head slowly before speaking in a blunt tone eyes locked on the mass of flesh. "What darkness is in my heart, well where to begin, calling myself a good man and to say others were evil would be hypocritical I torture and interrogate for the good of the village's justice make other feel great pain and suffering so others might live better lives. I murdered my own kin, those who shared my blood for the sake of a clan that may not even be able to function once again, and the worst part of it all I've stared to feel numb to it all. The day to day tasks making me realize if its for the sake of the village then feelings like pity and mercy for those who stand against us are nothing but a weight holding us down."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back