Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Dual contract search // Been a while » Hyuuga Yukio

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The blood managed to laugh for a few minutes it seemed that it was considering and enjoying the words that had come to it. It seemed to throb with power as they spoke the words effecting the two speakers seemed to have allowed him to grow stronger, as it listened and writhed itself its arms and tendrils moving with each movement as it grumbled listening to them. Its eyes rolling around and loosing focus in those few seconds, it seemed clear that it was taking pleasure from the darkest moments in the lives. This was clearly what it wanted from both. Clearly what it wanted to progress to grow and wake up from the long slumber that it had drawn in.

“It seems that you have quenched my thirst, I have been hungry for so long it feels great to have that filling feeling once more. I must admit that those tales truly where worthy of my attention and I have to give you credit for sharing. Now let me share my true strength and true form with each of you. For now, you can enter my realm and finally we can meet face to face, do not be scared come down to my level and we can finally talk together in those moments.”

The form slowly rumbled, it twisted and started to liquidate itself, slowly seeping onto the floor and edging its way towards the two that had entered the chamber. Every inch that it came towards the floor melted away, it seemed that what ever had happened had finally begun to tremble the very foundation of the building the very core of the room shook in those few seconds as it allowed them to come to terms with what was happening. As the floor showed a second set of stairways they would have to follow down as the liquid finally vanished. The only way for them now was down.

At the end of the steps it seemed that at the end of the steps there would be a giant skeleton figure in black robes, sat there and waiting for each of them. One side stood a red man in a suit that had a metal tail that wagged slightly as he stood silent, his hand coming up and pushing the glasses on his face up slightly, so he could see. The second was a woman in a white dress with black wings, horns coming from her head as she looked at the two that where above them waiting for them to come down with what could be a side look that shot them with anger and hatred for no reason other than them being there. It seemed this conversation would be interesting.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi had been hoping that his words were good enough for the creature to be heard. Yet once he started to listen towards Yukio's tale... His own set of eyes grew big... Had he really done that..? So many questions were turning up in his head. The more he thought about it... the more uneasy he started to feel, slowly he raised his own arm up and started to scratch the back of his neck. An uneasy feeling had taken hold of him at the moment, not even knowing what to think of his own brother at this moment...

Once they both had spoken their own part of words Izumi started to observe the creature in front of him... 'It seems to enjoy our suffers...' Were the thoughts running through his own mind and eventually his eyes diverted from the creature to Yukio. 'Why did he had to do that... Was he forced, was it anger..? So many questions... yet no answers... Not that I would like to get the same time...' Many... many thoughts were going through the young one, but that was still the creature started to talk once more.
“It seems that you have quenched my thirst, I have been hungry for so long it feels great to have that filling feeling once more. I must admit that those tales truly were worthy of my attention and I have to give you credit for sharing. Now let me share my true strength and true form with each of you. For now, you can enter my realm and finally we can meet face to face, do not be scared come down to my level and we can finally talk together in those moments.”

"Thirst..?" Was the single word muttered by the young Anbu in training at this point? Yet he took the words and line apart in his head as he did as always. 'Not be scared... That... was aimed for me... wasn't it....' With those words he let his eyes rest at the bottom of the creature, listening if more were to come. But to his own surprise that did not seem to be the case. "E--aa?!" He took a single motion back with his upper body but stayed fast with his feet. Curious yet slightly creeped out by what was happening next. Izumi held his breath as he watched. "W-were... going to drop... aren't we..?" He muttered as the ground started to disappear but instead of dropping them making a new set of stairs. Blinking once more he stood there... This wasn't so bad... not yet at least... Slowly he looked to the wound he had made, so strange how all this was going down from just wanting to talk in a ravine... or rather close to one... Till suddenly enter more and more domains. "Yush... let's do this Yukio..." He muttered before he would move his own two feet.

As he took the steps down he would take a close observation towards them both... One skeleton in black... Another in red.... And eventually a woman in white... Three figures were here right now... All Izumi was able to do was look for a second or two towards the one having the angry glare, the next he watched towards the person with a waggling tail... "A-alright... This is fine..." He really was the scardy-cat of the two... But it did not matter much for Izumi. He was rather himself then he was Yukio... Wait... when did he say he wanted to be the same...

With the last step, he started to make room for Yukio and made a small bow towards the creatures in front of him. More in a matter of respect with a hello then nothing at all. "My name is Izumi, thank you for finally meeting us."

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was going to be an interesting time ahead of them that much was clear to the captain as the being spoke safe to say they had passed its test but what lay ahead was uncertain bowing his head to the being before its departure. "Glad we could appease you and I give thanks for allowing us to move ahead from here, as well as letting us remain in your home." If the Hyuuga had learned anything from this it was they were seen as intruders in an unknown area a fact the man couldn't deny given how they had come here.

Tilting his head back to Izumi he nodded slowly thanking the AiT for their assistance in getting past this point as the second set of stair appeared taking steps down alongside his companion. "Indeed no point in stopping here, not that we have much of a choice." There was little to emotion on the mans face seeming unphased by the tale that he young teen had just heard, taking such things that everyone would hear at some point or another though how much he was being judged for it was an unknown factor to him.

coming to a stop at the bottom of the stairs and looking to the new beings that had seen fit to greet them Yukio gave a bow of respect and greeting towards each of them speaking in the same calm and content tone as he had done thus far. "A pleasure to meet you all, apologies for the intrusion into your home I do hope you can see past this transgression. I go by the name Hyuuga Yukio." If he'd learned anything from the previous meeting with these beings it was not to see himself as an equal nor a guest but an intruder who was seeking their compassion for being where he wasn't supposed to.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The man that sat in the chair was something of a legend, his skin was gone and had been missing for years all that was left was the bones that kept his body in formation. It seemed that his eyes had gone and all that came back in place would be the red dots where eyes once had been. A huge golden staff was gripped in its hand as it sat dormant almost, its head moved slightly as it looked up to see the two of them walking down towards it, now that they were entering their own domain it was clear that he was the lord of this land.

The woman that was in white allowed herself to stand silent for a few minutes before she stepped forward and allowed herself to block the floor between the two groups. A guard to her master it seemed, this was expected of her, she was just doing her job in those few seconds. Though as she gauged each of them she couldn’t help but allow her eyes to fall onto the captain as she weighed him up, trying to judge his worth against her own. Though in her own mind he came up short, but that was to be expected when you were dealing with one from the inner council.

“My master greets you to his house and offered his hand in kindness, though you have come this far there is still more to walk in terms of the path that you both must take, if you are up fro this we can begin though remember that this will not be for the faint hearted you will be expected to give nothing but the truth, and sometimes those truths that we seek are not the answers that we want to find in life.”

The woman allowed her eyes to glare into the two of them at least staring into the very soul of there being and judging them, if they would be found worthy or not was a completely different matter, and the only people to know that answer would be the man sat in his throne, the one that judged them in that instant. He had seen many come before him and he pondered how worthy the two of them would be in the grand scheme of things, this would be something their answers and honesty would have to provide.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi walked down the stairs, carefully so he wouldn't trip while he let his eyes wander around. Being more than curious towards everything which made sure that the fear that he held in his mind was gone. They were suppressed by the curiosity, sometimes a dangerous aspect which he held. His eyes shifted once more to the figure that was sitting. Something about him... was something about in his mind that he knew or should know the other... BUt the red tiny dots where the eyes should have been... Were the dots that kept him from staring too long. "Brr..." A shifter crossed his back as he finally stood still on the stairs. Had respectfully greeted them and now waiting on Yukio. His words made him think... Were they really the one intruding, from his point of vision they seemed to be more invited... How else would a staircase be building themselves? "Hmm..?" As the female spoke and blocked off a direct path... Izumi looked a bit more towards her.

From what Izumi could collect right now was that she was like a guardian towards her master, one that sworn a duty to keep her master alive. "Reminds me of home..." He muttered as he spoke towards himself, only to be interrupted by the words following from the creature in front of him. Truth... There it was again, something so hard to give but most honorable to be given. A lie... was easily made, easily told... Izumi's eyes closed halfway as he looked at the floor. What had the world become that they always needed to verify that is was a truth, not a made up distortion of truth that resulted towards a lie?

Izumi took a small breath, collecting the right words to say in a place like this as there was some line of tension growing from his idea. "Alright... I will swear I will speak only the truth, how hard or tough the questions may be, or painful... I will only answer with the truth." Dangerous words to say... but he said them nonetheless. But even Izumi wasn't sure what to do more in this case, sit down. Keep standing, he didn't know anymore as for now.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Listening to the woman's words it was plain to see their trails were not quite over they still had a ways to go before reaching whatever it was that awaited them at the end though some may have stepped away at such uncertainty the Hyuuga couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement build in his chest. Eyes coming to rest on the master of this place Yukio couldn't help but nod slowly at his visage from his dress and aura this was clearly a man of stature even in his current giving Izumi a quick clip behind the ear for his muttering remembering how the being who came before responded to such things.

"We hear what you have to say and agree to these terms, we shall speak the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth." It felt like being in court in a way it was the duo more than likely being judged by the one who sat before them his guardians close at his side, making the wrong move here would more than likely end with a bit more than a slap on the wrist. Eyes glancing to Izumi it seemed the teen had much to learn about reading a situation at least in the eyes of the ANBU captain though what was to come was an unknown.

Taking a brief moment of silence before nodding his head Yukio allowed himself to take that moment for his mind to clear ready to answer or do whatever the being would ask of them. His vision would glance between the others present in the moments past that taking a moment to wonder what had brought them here, what was the purpose of this place or at least who were these people who resided within.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed that in the small location that they had found it would be the place that everything was decided, if that was good or bad was a completely different matter. It seemed that the overlord sat in silent, watching things unravel but never allowing himself to get involved into it, he wanted to witness the outcome and not participate giving himself a view of the situation without having to be involved as his way forward. The two minions stepped around as they stood beside each of them, they never once blinked and never once breathed for that matter a fact that most people would find disturbing.

“You the whimpering boy, tell me what is it that you really want, what is it that you really need and want. Answer me this question now, and your answer will be judged by those creatures that are around.”

The servant allowed himself to go back to being silent, standing there and allowing the full weight of the question to enter into the mind of the younger one of the two of them that had ventured into this place. It seemed that the man that was stood there watching was waiting for an answer, was waiting for the question to be decided before the lips of the boy could open the other servant answered the words where determined and quick to come out.

“The silver haired one, who are you. Strip away all of the titles and all of the names and leave just the bones and the past left, I want to know who you at are that very core. Who is the person that stands in front of me.”

It seemed that the two creatures where waiting for a reply and that answer would decide what happens next in this little game that they had got themselves involved in.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A flick was given and the boy soon turned his head, a pout given and actually a frown towards him. "Oi oi!" Izumi said and crossed his arms, puberal as he felt like now he would so want to do that back to him. "How about I flick you once?" He said with muttering, not that he fully knew a thing or two regarding it. He glanced towards the two creatures that moved... He started to try and read more from them, taking details to himself he soon learned that there was seriously wrong with this scenario... They were hardly moving in breathing, didn't even blink.. almost as if there was no sign of them being alive. "Y-yikes..." He shivered.

Almost a nerve was struck as he heard: “You the whimpering boy, tell me what is it that you really want, what is it that you really need and want. Answer me this question now, and your answer will be judged by those creatures that are around.”
He took a moment to think a few things through, it noticed him directly that this person said boy instead of a girl... After that, he started to shift towards the creature that had spoken towards him. "There are so many things that I really want... To be accepted, to have a normal life, to know who I am... What I am missing in my life, truth, and answers but what I want the most... What I really want... To live beside my own darknesses instead of hiding them..." He said and smiled softly. At this words he looked more down, he knew after that night, that dark night, that something was missing in a puzzle... But knew very well if he learned one thing, he would discover more then needed.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed the pair would now be addressed as individuals rather than as a group by their hosts Izumi having his own questions asked to him while Yukio was faced with something similar to what he had been asked previously, however, the same answer would more than likely not be enough more detail required to pass this test. “Without Titles and names, I am simply Hyuuga Yukio a man who calls himself a Shinobi of leaf without having been born there, A man who for all he speaks of protecting life and those under my care is more than happy to take life taking the needs of the many over the needs of the few.”

It seemed he would have to reveal more of his true self to his younger brother, the captain once again being blunt and straight forward without hesitation always considering the consequences that could come of this should he not. “For all, I am someone who is able to care for others my position had been the one thing that always came first before all else, more than willing to toss my own morals aside to complete what is asked of me.” His gaze never shifted always maintaining direct eye contact to show his own willpower and commitment to the task given.

“Though there is doubt of such things in my mind, originally I was able to do such things without question however since my another has come into my life there is conflict can I truly be who I was before yet still wish for the family I want in the future acting the same way I have been.” He had been as open as he could be wondering if what he had said was good enough to answer the question given to him.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The man grunted slightly as he listened to the words being spoken by the boy, someone so young and so immature and uncertain, it was quite the weird situation as the man walked around allowing his eyes to gaze over the man for a few seconds before going to stand back beside the master that remained silent. It could almost be compared to a court right now, something that very few people would say that they appreciate having under them. As he looked towards the lord once more his attention went back to the boy never allowing his eyes to leave as he wanted answers. More questions would decided the fate of this one, though it seemed that he was still holding back something that was not appreciated around the lord of this house and would not be taken kindly to, lies where there game and this group played it so well with others.

“So since you like playing the silent type, tell me what do you want to do with your life, what do you really want that dark little thought in the back of your mind that tells you to do something. What is it always after, what is it pushing you towards and what is it striving for you to do. This is the thing I want to know, the answer that I want from you.”

It seemed the woman with wings was walking around Yukio as well, though her hands come out to gently brush over the neck of the Hyuuga as she admired the touch of flesh against her finger tips, it had been so long since this feeling had existed and it sent tingles of lust up her very veins, though the lust inside of her was calling for his blood, such a young man would give her satisfaction when he fell to her abilities. As she came back to a halt once more it was right in front of him, the black wings coming around from her back, it enveloped the Hyuuga as she moved inches away from him her eyes staring into his with a deep gaze.

“Tell me, what is that little dark thought that keeps prodding at the back of your mind, you must have something that eats away at the back of your mind after all. So tell me what is that secret that you want to hold so tightly and never let out in the open that is what I want to know from you.”

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi stood there watching as Yukio was busy answering right now... Once the attention was back at him he started to look towards the figure. Just with a little bit of sorry for himself as the creeping feeling got back into his stomach. His eyes widen at the part about the dark little voice in the back of his head... How was it that this thing even knew about it from the start...

For a moment Izumi started to doubt himself and thinking more and more, but knew he couldn't let the other one waiting for too long. "It is true I am more of a silent type, never really have been much of a talker since last few years..." He said and just got back towards the one asking the question now. "You wish to know what the dark voice says to me..?" He asked just to make sure that was the thing it wanted to know. "The death of a person.. The very person that has brought me into this world, the person giving birth to me..." He said in a soft voice, softly shaken as the cat was finally out of the bag for him... Ever since his dad had died, him doing research about his life, he blamed not only himself but the woman on which his father shared his life with. As all he knew... was a single piece of paper from an old, very old diary.. "All that my memory serves me... since I was very little once removed from my father, is that... She often took the lives of others.. and my the story she had tried to take my own before... By then my dad took me away... That little voice is telling me to show her who is better in the end... Who is to die... My goal is still to grow older, better and a protector of leaf..." He said eventually softer and took a moment to look towards Yukio... This was his own big secret, not even his close family or his stuffed animal could or would know.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watching her move, listening to her works it seemed the being had taken interest in him at least though at the end of the day she continued to probe his mind attempting to get him to reveal everything he had in order to past this test. "What scratches in my mind? Well...a question that could be seen as simple yet the most difficult one of them all." Taking his hands from his pockets to cross his arms there was an air of silence from the man eyes coming to a close digging deep into the back of his mind to truly ask himself what was his darkest secret.

It came to mind like a switch being flicked a light blinking to life his eyes slowly opening showing his much darker side, the face he wore only in the worst of times coming to the surface the blank expression coming to rest. "You win, what tampers at my mind, what makes me hesitant and what nags at me in the dark. Its the fact that the heritage I claim to take pride in so much will be the very thing that comes back to bite me, My own mother seeks my demise for the power I have in my skull at this very moment." Taking a moment of pause the man took a deep breath, tips of his fingers coming up to slowly drifting down the edge of his eye sockets.

"I am a fraud that takes false pride in the one thing that may very well kill me if I can't find the strength to push past it and become more than I already am. Even this is not enough for all there are those who tell me to stop, to take a break and live my own life until this is over i cannot." It wasn't a matter of whether this was enough or not what mattered was he had spoken from the heart without covering up the facts that should have been obvious from the beginning. "Though I wish to ask a question of you, You seem to take interest yet I do wonder why? What does this test entail for us after coming so far revealing all that we are, doubts, fears, dreams we have faced our true selves to the very end something no one could have expected."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed that the questioning was over, in those few seconds behind the man in a throne a weird shape shifted out of the throne as a female stepped forward, blue skinned her eyes lured anyone in with the look that it was given, in those few seconds it was clear that she was the dominant being in this room as she glanced at each of them in a few moments. Allowing herself a couple of minutes before she decided to speak though the pause could have felt like it was an internality that had passed before everyone in the room.

“Well aren’t you to both beautiful forms of Shinobi, I have to admit hearing you admit so much that trust is rare these days and I do like to hear stories about the darkness that lingers inside of humans, its refreshing to have two people be so honest about it.”

l7Kb4eE.jpg

zQqdGVG.png

As if on que she allowed her tongue to come out and gently lick her lips as she watched the two creatures that where talking to the humans it seemed that she was pondering with a wicked smirk slowly coming to her lips in those few minutes before she decided to once more speak, the words that dripped from her lips where full of lust and power, each one carefully thought over and never being spoken without careful consideration, it was clear that she had all of the features that where made to distract from the sinister side that lurked within her.

“Now, you can both develop so much more than you currently are, you both have the potential to do great things, and of course I think these two want to help you do that, they want to be able to provide you there own strength to make sure that you do not fall at the last hurdle, now how does that sound for both of you, I think that is fair wouldn’t you agree?”

She went back to being silent, making sure that they replied before she continued, this gave her the opportunity to understand how they felt about that offer.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The words of Yukio were ones he, sadly, took up to his mind... Seemed there were a lot of things going on by Yukio... Some things that went deeper than he ever thought was possible at this rate.. "Hmm.." He said to himself and started to think, losing himself somewhat in the thinking progress at ease.

The movements of the other were soon to be noticed by this white-haired male that flinched in his movements. Seeming he was off guard by the given action and for a moment he thought that he was at least alive with the way his heart was pounding inside his chest. He listened towards her... It seemed, from the way it was going, that she was the one having the ropes in her hands. "Aha..." He was looking over her, not in a romantic way, more to see as what she was exactly. As Izumi was thinking that she was most likely a humanoid person... She held, for his idea, really close resemblance to a human.
"AHa.... I see..." Were the words that were muttered by Izumi and his gaze started to harden up a little bit. He couldn't help but feel on his gut that this was a strange feeling up in the air taking place... one to which he reacted with a tenser of a body. Izumi held the feeling that he needed to be maybe much more carefull around this figure then were with the others.

This whole setting in the air... was one Izumi would describe you wouldn't like to have a game tick, tack and toe in it.
T"Uhmm... Y..yush..." he said and would be a little hesitant, going over it all he would then slowly nod. "It... does seem like a good deal... I wouldn't mind taking it.." Izumi said and started to tilt his head to the side, leaving his hairs to follow. And with that he would accept with what was coming.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nodding slowly in respect to the newcomer in thanks for her words though what Izumi had heard could not be changed the fact of the matter was everything the man had attempted to hide for so many years was now out in the open something that would surely be spoken about later. "Your honest words are a pleasure to hear, I am glad we have met your expectations up until this point" With such words of thanks out the way the Hyuuga's attention was turned to the women who had spoken to him before listening to what was spoken before nodding slowly.

"Yes I agree to this, though we may face our inner selves alone seeing things through to the end can always be done with the helping hand of others." Yukio was more than happy to accept their help knowing that in the near future such an agreement could possibly save his life and that was an offer he couldn't refuse. "We shall be in your care and guidance and will make sure not to disappoint you after all placing faith in someone like this is no small matter." Turning his head to Izumi the Hyuuga gave a quick nod making sure the lad was still ok.

Today had been a strange series of events demonic entities, giving blood to a strange door safe to say at one point the normal life he had seemed so much easier than it had before but now this journey had opened the man's eyes things couldn't go back to normal but in the end was that truly a bad thing. Learning about your flaws your setbacks and reflecting on them was something everyone should do sooner or later just some took longer than others to do so and Yukio was as guilty of this as any other.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The woman allowed herself to study the humans that where speaking it contemplated the words for a few moments on the best actions that should be taken, as she stepped forward the sinister smile came to her lips in that split second. She pondered the words that had been spoken, but a deal would not be a deal without signing for something, after all how else would she be able to show he truly evil side of herself if she did not. Her hands coming together in that split second, it seemed that she was preparing to open the scroll the wording that carefully read was a pack if you will between them.

She allowed the scroll to hover in front of both of them, giving them the option to instantly sign the scroll away in those few seconds. Once the deal had been signed the contracts would go to there new people. It seemed that someone was going to be having help from a new friend today. If it was purely to help them or not was a different matter but the contract was out there and the deal was on the table all it required was one of them to sign it then it would start, it was clear that he knew full well that each of them would come over and stand by the respective human.

“Sign the contract, make the pack and then everything will be set in stone, there will be no going back for any of us, the future is what will await, and we expect you to seize it with everything you have, do not disappoint us, do not let us down. We do not tolerate failure and we do not tolerate anything but the best from you. This is what we expect”

With that the woman vanished leaving the contract to be signed, once it was signed by both of them, the contract would vanish as well leaving the two leaf Shinobi with there new ally so to speak. But with this power came a price, it was clear that they had expected to do nothing but the best. They would have to show the ability to progress and have a drive and thrust for knowledge that would have to come threw during the entire time the contracts where with them. There was always a price to pay with a Youkai contract. And this was it.

[OOC: Once you sign the contracts then Youkai is yours, congratulations on completing the contract and well done on these ones]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi saw her doing some hand waving... and in his stupidhideos thought, he tried to read them as hand signs... Catching himself on doing that he started to cough a bit and place a hand behind his head and scratch his neck. Had he really done that..? Yup he surely had... A slight color got to his cheeks, also showing off he was healthy to say the least... At the moment she started to talk he straighten up his back more. “Sign the contract, make the pack and then everything will be set in stone, there will be no going back for any of us, the future is what will await, and we expect you to seize it with everything you have, do not disappoint us, do not let us down. We do not tolerate failure and we do not tolerate anything but the best from you. This is what we expect."

Izumi started to nod his head, look towards the contract that was placed in front of him... slowly he started to read them over and trying to find in a global thing that could have been wrong or right. "Hmm..." He started to mutter and stretch himself out a bit. "Alright... I am ready..." And with that, he started to look around what could be used to sign with... as he found nothing on which he resulted to bite the tip of his finger and sign it that way. "I won't let you down..." He said.

[Contract signed]
[ooc;; THank you a lot Takeshi for being our moderator.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Looking upon the scroll presented to them it was time to take the next step think of how to handle their new ally and take the chance to move forward though what direction this would take the duo in non could be quite sure. That wasn't something to be concerned with at that moment in time, what mattered now was not letting this opportunity go to waste. "Understood we shall endeavor to meet your expectations." Seeing the women vanish the choice was in their hands though that said after all this the answer to that choice was a rather obvious one to say the least.

Taking the same approach as Izumi to sigh the contract it seemed the most logical way of doing so given their previous tasks turning to the ANBU in the aftermath with a slow nod now that things had been completed. "Seems there may be more than a bit to discuss after this, i know what you have heard here would more than likely have come as a shock and all that was said was true. Just know I will have no issues answering any questions you may have when we return to the village it's the least i can do after all this."

[Contract Signed]
[Thank you for modding Takeshi, much appreciated]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back