Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Dust, Data, and Deliverance

Uri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His tongue reached out to drag over his parched lips, wetting them once again. The heat of Wind Country was always a harsh one, but something the natives often got used to. Traveling all of these years must have taken away the fortitude for dealing with the blazing weather. There was a nostalgia that set upon the young man as he peered unto the large skeletal structure that housed the gatehouse into the newest rendition of Sunagakure. The ivory titan that enveloped the entrance to their home had always been one of great pride, going back to their founders, The First Men, tales of their exploits always the best of bedtimes stories as a child. A harsh, hot wind swept over the dunes and caused Nori to grip his hood, eyes closing for a brief instant to avoid getting grains of sand blown into them. While memories of cool ocean breezes, warm tropical jungles, relaxing copses of trees bathing him in shade, there was a certain quality to being back home he would always cherish; the grit under his fingernails, the presence of something great looming just near the surface, but never revealing itself. All the other places were nice, but none were quite as wonderful as Sunagakure.

The cloaked figure walked the remaining distance and came to rest with one hand on the bony structure, fingers brushing over the smooth surface as he walked onward, a smiling spreading across his still dried, cracked lips. A guard approached him, looking at him with a curious look. It was understandable that no one recognized Nori. It had been nearly a decade since he had left the village but an eager teenager, out to explore the world and leave his grand mark on the world. Hand searching through the folds of his cloak, he retrieved a worn leather-bound book and presented it to the guardsman. The page's edges were worn and ripped, the color of the photo inside was long-faded, and the official seal of the village was the only thing that remained in pristine condition. It was obvious that it had been through a lot, "Tsuboi Nori, I'm back from my journey and wish to come home. I hope that won't be of too much trouble."<i></i>

There was a brief pause as his credentials were checked out, but after a moment the guard nodded and allowed him to pass deeper into the super-structure. From out of the oven and into the belly of the beast, there was always a sensation of epic proportions whenever seeing Sunagakure. Once far enough inside so that the elements wouldn't berate him any further, he lowered his hood and ran his fingers through his platinum blonde hair, sand and dirt clinging to the edges of his face from the perspiration gathering on his person.

"Home."<i></i>

As he stepped onto the grand lift that would bring him down into the heart of the village, he passively wondered who would remember him. Due to the nature of his trip, he remained largely out-of-contact, but a few people had kept him tied to Wind Country. His parents, a normal, but loving pair of pot-makers always eagerly awaited news from their son, to hear of his exploits out in the world they never got to see. Then there was the kindred spirit, the other tinkerer who he constantly exchanged letters with on metal-working and chakra molding, Sousuke. It was by chance that he even was introduced to such a character. One of Nori's letters asked his parents to find someone to figure out a solution to one of his smelting issues while he was in Water Country, and it had been Sousuke, after much string-pulling that provided a fix to his problem. From then on out, whenever Nori wrote home, he sent two letters, one to his parents, the other to his paper-only best friend.

Nori could feel his stomach rise, a feeling that sent a shiver down his spine. Not so much because it was uncomfortable, but because it had been so long since he had felt it and he loved it. These lifts were amazing, the original pieces that inspired him into engineering.

It was time to bring to Suna all the great many things he had learned on his travels. To help those in need, to bring on a brighter tomorrow through advancements of the basic, everyday things. While being a ninja was important to him, being a hero through science was a great deal more important to him.

[Topic End/Entering]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back