Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Elevation

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The salt soaked air wafted through the dusty window pane, filtering in new breathable air into the otherwise stuffy loft. Located above a seaside cafè, Haruka and her traveling company had stopped for rest in the seaside port and found shelter in an inn. They were waiting on the arrival of a vessel that could properly take them through the icy waters of Mizu no Kuni. Hoshikata had secured a crew with his funds with such haste that Haruka guessed that he only had connections to help hurry along the process. She sat in solitude among her own private room, just as the rest of the team had. Haruka had confidence that Hoshikata could be left alone at night. He wouldn't run from her, besides, it seemed that Bikou was highly capable of keeping her eye on the man when the ice queen couldn't.

Her hands shuffled through the letters on the desk, reading the contents to commit to memory. They were just mere update reports from her spies back in Kumogakure, delivered by one of her many crows. Much of it was of no consequence. Apparently a large influx of students and classes were beginning to take place in the academy. She smiled softly, thinking of all the trouble Masaru must be going through as he struggled to complete as she asked; grow closer to his peers. No doubt, these countless children would soon be ready for advancement. It only meant that the three branches were going to grow. She'd have Masaru under her full control from then on. He'd be adopted into her division, trained to take her place should she ever ascend or fall from the title of Spymaster. She hoped he'd be able to secure some relationships in order to ease her duty of recruiting.

Another letter told her of accounts of the common folk by one of her good spies she came to employ shortly after becoming Spymaster. The kunoichi had ties to the people of Kumogakure, helping them solve problems when they were too afraid or mistrustful of the shinobi army. A certain champion of the common people when it boiled down to titles. Haruka found her to be invaluable now as she readied for the fight of revolution. The people were growing restless. Civilians feared the rising number of foreigner coming into their land and many of these foreign powers were causing harm to the innocent. This truly was a tumultuous time. The winds were shifting, Haruka only hoped she'd be able to shift the breeze in the direction she needed. The direction that the country needed.

The last letter made her pause for a moment. A seal on the envelope marked it as a message of the utmost importance in the code she had created for her messaging system. She cut through the seal with crystal sharp ice she formed on her finger and began to untangle the folds. Inside was a map, followed by a hand written letter.

[spoilername="The letter wrote"]Recently, the countryside has been experience irregular earthquakes over the past few weeks. The people of the small farming villages were very frightened and took it upon themselves to notify me, as one of your employees tasked with keeping a watch eye on Lightning's countryside, I took it upon myself to investigate. It seems a large underground mining operation was taking place across a large perimeter of the land.

Upon further investigation, the mining was rigged with a copious amount of TNT, strategically placed in a circular shape underground on the edges of the mining paths. Enough to sink all of Raiden no Mei, if I were to scale it. The paths were carved in a very precise manner with a main hub that connected off to five other substations. The assembly of a machine was just beginning to finish in the main cavity and it was highly secured. The works of an electrical pathway from the main generator to five other generators lined the cave's pathway. I've marked this all down for you in the map. Whatever they were building required a lot of energy. The size of the generator was unlike anything I've seen. Also the design specifications seemed to be very particular and especially complicated. The machine is designed to specifically have more that one power switch. Which makes it even more complicated to cut its power.

The company they miners were employed with is the East End Mining Company, commonly called E&E. As for their client, I was unable to secure that information. They were rich enough to supply the company with all of the TNT and be able to build this generator. I fear that something horrible may be in the works, my lady. I will be faithfully keeping watch over the days to come and report any more findings.[/spoilername]

[spoilername="The map"]
titangeneratormap_zps24ca8a72.png
[/spoilername]

She sunk back into her chair with a ill placed smile. She was not smiling because of the potential danger the country faced, but because her network of spies had finally paid off. She was beginning to see the benefits of being Spymaster. It was no wonder why Natsu always flaunted his knowledge of people when it was unknown to most. Haruka felt a sense of pride in the division she had built, after all, she had come into the title with nothing on hand to work with but remnants of Natsu's former days. Now if only she could rebuild the rest of the branch in such a way...

No doubt she was sitting on some valuable information, but how she would proceed from here on was entirely unknown. If they were to set off that much TNT, a whole of the countryside would collapse in. What was this mysterious client planning on doing with all that land and all those explosives? And just what were the generators for? She dragged her eyes to the door. If only she wasn't stuck in this duty to deliver Hoshikata. She could be accomplishing so much more by going to the site herself. She couldn't just leave him alone for a few days, he wasn't to be trusted and Haruka wasn't about to entrust him to Bikou. Against Haruka, he was one thing, but anyone else was a mere pawn to him. She couldn't risk a comrade's life. Most certainly she would not let Hoshikata know of any of her findings. He was just an item among her menagerie, and their personal relationship would not bleed into her duties to the village.

She tucked the letter and map away on her person. The Haku would have to sit on her decision a bit more. As far as her guesses went, she was willing to bet that this might be a lead on the Titan Corporation. From what she knew, Titan was large and rich enough to fund such a project. But, she just couldn't figure out why? Why the underground mines? Why the explosives? It was all so puzzling. Even though the letter should have been an answer to the earthquake epidemic, it only brought more questions with it.

MFT.
[Topic Entered/Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back