Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Enough of This Vanity, We've got Work to do

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
To say that Kahako had been dodging around her sensei was an understatement. She had been avoiding the woman. Kahako was angry about the concentrated medicine her teacher slipped her. What the girl failed to see however was that she was angrier at herself for allowing it. So for two weeks, if she saw Kitsune in the hallway, she would immediately turn around and take another route. She stayed far, far away from that study room, and even hid in a supply closet once because there were no other options. one could say it was also an understatement to say that Kahako couldn't manage her anger well.

However, today Kahako didn’t wake up feeling as livid at her situation. Mostly it was because not many people cared about her changed appearance and went on with their daily lives. If anything, she received a few colorful compliments from the younger boys as she walked to work. But she still wore her red cape outside of the hospital and a doctor’s coat inside.

So as she knocked on the door to Kitsune’s office before opening it, Kahako felt… nervous. She didn’t know what to expect from either herself or her sensei. All she knew was that she…sorta missed the woman. “Shitsureshimasu” she said as she entered the doorway. It had been a long time since Kahako had seen this office. “Kitsune-sensei, are you here?”

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It was any other day for Kitsune; she had woken up, bathed, gotten dressed, eaten, and then left for work. Once there, she had been doing her rounds, and finally, it was lunchtime, so she had of course been to the cafeteria and picked up a meal that would sate her hunger for a while. She had the food placed behind her work desk, at another desk facing the window, as she liked looking out at the hospital grounds while eating. In other words, she was in her office chair, facing the window, and thus she couldn’t be seen from the door.

The least Kitsune expected of this day was Kahako’s visit. For some reason Kahako had been avoiding her for two entire damn weeks. And it had annoyed the living hell out of Kitsune, but she had stopped caring and instead had taken the opinion that Kahako would seek her out whenever she stopped being weird. Then again, being weird was almost a requirement for being Kitsune’s student. At first Kitsune considered staying silent, but instead, she spun her chair around and said ”Well! Isn’t this a surprise?” in a loud tone. ”I can see that you followed my advice.” she said as she looked Kahako over, seeing that she had been completely right about the two day period. ”So. What brings you to my office, Kahako-chan?” Kitsune asked and smiled before turning around again, grabbing an onigiri and handing it across the desk to Kahako, if she wanted to take it of course.

This would’ve also been the first time Kahako actually got a good look at Kitsune’s makeover, her new clothes style and hairstyle. ”What do you think of my makeover, Kahako-chan?” she asked the student ”I’m thinking of getting a trenchcoat to go along with it. Leather of course.” she added with a smirk.

[WC: 308; MFT]

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The loudness of Kitsune-sensei’s voice told Kahako that her teacher did notice the weird attitude she had over the past few weeks. Shifting uncomfortably from one foot to the other, Kahako grabbed her arm and rubbed it slightly. She looked off to the side slightly, “Yeah, I thought I would stop by on our lunch break.” She said uneasily.

She watched as Kitsune offered her the onigiri. Her stomach growled audibly as if stating to the room, ‘DEAR RAIDEN-SAMA, FEED ME!’ She blushed a bit as thanked Kitsune for the food and grabbed it as she sat down. Taking the large bite, she chewed a bit before swallowing and answering. “It looks good on you, Kitsune-sensei,” she smiled. “It shows off your eyes well, and will be good for the warmer weather coming.”

Kahako took another bite of her food and giggled, “Leather, sensei? That is indeed a change from your old outfit. Are you trying to gather the attention of someone?” she teased lightly. Just as she always had, Kahako started to feel comfortable around her teacher.

Letting her hands rest in her lap, she stared at the half-eaten onigiri. She really did miss this. For two weeks she had let the comment her aunt made about her own changed appearance affect her feelings. Though she still stood by the fact that Kitsune should have told her about the concentrated dose, it was her aunt’s disapproval of the change that really bothered her. “Kitsune-sensei,” She said, her eyes downcast, “Why didn’t you tell me about the concentrated dose? If it were another medication, I could have been poisoned!” She squeezed the onigiri tighter, squishing the filling out of the rice a bit. “If I had known to take it in doses, I wouldn’t have had to listen to—“Kahako stopped. She realized that she was letting her voice rise, and she knew it was disrespectful towards her sensei. “Sorry…” she said quietly as she tried to control her emotions. She let one hand hold onto the rice ball as the other grabbed for her arm again. In all honesty, Kahako was unbelievably unhappy in her new body.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As Kahako’s stomach growled loudly, Kitsune burst into laughter. ”I guess just one isn’t quite enough.” she said and moved one of the trays with food onto her desk, so Kahako could eat all she wanted. ”Heh. I hadn’t thought about how it showed off my eyes. Thanks for pointing that out~” she said and smiled. And as Kahako teased her ”Leather, sensei? That is indeed a change from your old outfit. Are you trying to gather the attention of someone?” she grinned. ”Nah, I’ve got all eternity to think about that.” she said ”I just figured it was time for a change.”

Then, Kahako’s demeanor changed. She became all serious and it was obvious that something bothered her. ”Why didn’t you tell me about the concentrated dose? If it were another medication, I could have been poisoned!” she said while looking down.
”Sorry Kahako-chan. I had both in my concoction vault. The labels had fallen off, so I wasn’t sure which was which, until it hit me that the color revealed it. Don’t think, however, that I’d take another mixture by accident. They’re all in separate compartments in my vault, there’s absolutely NO chance of me taking something without the desired effect.” she said, a bit insulted that Kahako would think that little of her.

”Now. I can tell something’s obviously bothering you.” she said in a calm tone. ”Care to tell me what’s wrong?” she asked as she looked up at Kahako, waiting to hear her reply. As she waited, she picked up a fork and grabbed the tiny bowl of lasagna and started eating it.

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
And there it was. Kahako had tried so hard to hide her family problems. After all, no one really wanted to hear a teen complain about problems with authority. That story was about as common as the myths of Raiden. So she kept it to herself. From the moment she entered the academy to today, she took the subtle jabs from her aunt and the obsessive letters from her mother telling her that she betrayed the Higa name. She took everything silently, and would smile in front of her peers and her mentors. She kept on the mask she was taught so well to great and left the painfully complex relationship with her family to fester.

And as Kitsune defended herself, Kahako realized that she directed her anger at the wrong person. Grabbing what looked like a Katsudon bowl from the tray and a pair of chopsticks; Kahako placed the donburi in her lap. “…I…” Kahako sighed, defeated. “It is Sei-obasan. My aunt. She doesn’t approve of my decision to become a shinobi.” Kahako’s voice shifted a bit as if teaching a lesson to a child in a condencending tone, “You’re a Higa, Kahako. Not some mindless grunt trained and sent into the battlefield to kill in meaningless wars.” Her voice returned to normal as she refused to look Kitsune in the eye. “She’s disapproved of this choice for a long time, and never fails to bring up how I’ve thrown my life away. When I tell her about the lives I’ve saved while here in the hospital, she scoffs and wonders how many children I killed in the academy in order to graduate. And when you gave me the concentrated dose and I went home, she… she… called me a mutation.”

Kahako tried to keep her voice as level as possible, but it was obvious that she had taken what her aunt said to heart. “I was the star child in my family. I was supposed to take over the Higa name and allow it to rise to one of the greatest families in trade.” Her voice grew angry as she continued, “But the day that I learned that I could control chakra and I decided that I wanted to do something else with my life, I became… one big disappointment…” Silent rage reverberated through Kahako’s body as she fought the tears. There, it was here her family's dislike of shinobi showed. That they wanted nothing to do with the monsters of war. Kahako’s eyes shined with bitterness towards them all.

[MFT 300+]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune leaned back in her chair while eating her lasagna. ”This isn’t a bad lasagna… But it could be better.” she mumbled while waiting for Kahako to speak. Kitsune could clearly feel that something was bugging Kahako, work maybe? Or family? Either way, Kitsune would find out soon enough, as Kahako started to speak, talking about her aunt named Sei. Apparently, she never approved of Kahako becoming a kunoichi. As Kahako spoke, Kitsune got out of her chair and walked around the office.

“She’s disapproved of this choice for a long time, and never fails to bring up how I’ve thrown my life away. When I tell her about the lives I’ve saved while here in the hospital, she scoffs and wonders how many children I killed in the academy in order to graduate. And when you gave me the concentrated dose and I went home, she… she… called me a mutation.” she heard Kahako say.

At those words Kitsune spun around, unbridled rage flaring in her eyes, as Kahako kept speaking about the family that had essentially cast her out. ”Those ungrateful ingrates…” Kitsune said in a low tone, hoping Kahako wouldn’t hear her, as she swiftly stepped behind Kahako, wrapping her arms around the student and hugging her tightly. ”As your teacher. And as your friend – at least, I hope I’m your friend – I’ll do whatever I can to help you through this. Even if it’s giving you a place to stay. Clearly, your aunt has no idea about the potential you carry with you. And a mutation, pfeh. No understanding of medical science what so ever. No offence but she sounds like a real, stubborn, piece of work. Frankly, I’d like to give her a piece of my mind; even if she’s your aunt.”

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Kitsune wrapped her arms around Kahako, the young MiT lost it. Silent tears dribbled down her face and made little splashes on Kitsune’s arm. She hadn’t been hugged like this since she left her mother. Kahako almost forgot what it felt like to be held by another person. It was… relieving. Leaving her bowl of food precariously perched in her lap, Kahako let her hands come up to Kitsune’s arms and placed them there lightly. Due to their position, this was all she could give, instead of returning Kitsune’s hug. “Thank you, Kitsune-sensei.” She said in a whisper and sincerely. Her voice graveled from the tears. Kahako needed to appreciate her teacher more often.

Taking a large sniff as if to wash away the sadness of her situation, Kahako sighed, “I was planning on moving out of her apartment eventually. She doesn’t really like it when I train in the back yard. Says it’s bad for business. Would your place have enough room for me?” Kahako asked. “I can pay rent if necessary, and I can cook my own meals as well.” Kahako let her hands fall back to her bowl. To think that she might be free from her family’s strict expectations. It was terrifying, and almost too good to be true. But what would her aunt say? Despite the subtle feelings Kahako got that she was a hassle, her aunt was always there for her when she needed it. There with a mind of her own, but there none the less. Would her aunt think that she wasn’t appreciative of the home that the woman gave her?

Kahako took another couple of bites of her food. She looked at her sensei. “Thank you sensei, and… I’m sorry again.”

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune reached down and grabbed the bowl and placed it on the table, so it wouldn’t fall down. ”It’s okay Kahako-chan. Let it all out.” she said in a calming voice as she kept her arms around the young student. Clearly this had bothered Kahako more than any normal problem. ”You’re welcome sweetie. If there’s anything I can do, let me know, okay?” she said and handed Kahako a tissue. If there was anything Kitsune could do, she’d surely give it her best shot, even if it was to give Kahako a place to train instead of her having to use the hospital grounds.

Moving out huh? Well, with how you’ve made your aunt out to be, I think sooner rather than later is a good idea. But that’s just my opinion. she said ”And yes. I think my place has enough room for you as well. Considering I’ve got two unused guest houses. Not rooms, but houses. As well as 7 bedrooms I don’t use in the main building. So you can have one of those. Bedrooms that is, not an entire house.” she added and grinned before ruffling Kahako’s hair. Of course Kahako could stay with her. She had a ton of free space, so why not put it to use?

”As for rent, don’t worry about it Kahako-chan. It’s my familys land and property, so there’s no need really.” she said and smiled ”And food? Well, not to brag or anything… But I’m pretty damn good at cooking. I once cooked for the previous Shogun. I was asked to stay, and replace the current cook. Of course, I declined. Cooking is a hobby, not a job. I’d rather not take the fun out of it.” she said and grinned as Kahako took a few more bites of her food. ”You’re welcome Kahako-chan. And it’s fine, I goofed up when I brought the vial. I should be the one to apologize. Sorry.”

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rubbing her eyes from the last of her tears, she continued to eat her food in silence. Suddenly, the food tasted a lot better than when she started eating, and it was hot then. Was that the power of fixing a friendship? She didn’t know, but whatever the reason, Kahako ate with a renewed vigor.

Finishing her bowl, Kahako thought about what would happen when she told her aunt that she was leaving. Would the woman be relieved that Kahako was gone, or would she demand she stayed? Higas were known to be fiercely protective of their family members, even if they didn’t particularly like them.

Setting down her bowl with a sigh, Kahako stretched, much calmer than she was before. “That hit the spot. Thank you for the meal, sensei,” she said with a smile. Putting her bowl back on the desk, Kahako stretched again and stood. “Looks like I’m going to have to work all of this off.” She said as she lifted her arms and placed them on her head. “Plus, I want to get some practice in. I’m thinking of taking my med-nin exams soon,” she commented offhandedly.

[OOC: getting back into the swing of things, my next post will be longer.]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune gave Kahako another tight hug, before going back to sit down in her chair. ”If there’s anything with your aunt. Let me know. I’ll give you a hand if necessary.” she said and nodded ”After all, I do have a few tricks up my sleeve.” she grinned and took another onigiri and wolfed it down. ”Man, all this emotion is making me hungry. Or well… Hungrier.” she said and laughed a bit as she grabbed some more food and started eating it. Then, when Kahako had finished eating, she thanked Kitsune for the meal, and then said she wanted to get some practice in. ”Heh, that might be a good idea, anything specific you were thinking of practicing?“ Kitsune asked.

But then Kahako said that she was thinking of taking her exams soon, and that made Kitsune realize that she had become complacent. Sitting in the same position for thirty-one years… That’s a long time being just a med-nin. She really needed to get on with her own life; she really needed to get started on her own goals. Specifically, becoming Chief Surgeon; the best damn surgeon in the entire hospital. Perhaps after her helping Kahako, she could go to Isaki-sama and request an exam of her own.

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Well…” Kahako thought. There were two things specifically Kahako wanted to learn. Ever since her conversation with Daisuke, Kahako had been thinking about what branch she wanted to be in. After doing some more research on each, there ended up being one medical branch that stood out among the rest.

Kahako looked out the window. There was only one specialization needed in order for her to join Sendou Henkan. Kahako needed to be skilled in not only her medical ability, but she also had to be well equipped for inevitable combat. The Sendou Henkan was the support of the ANBU branch. Their task was to make sure that the men and women in the branch made it out of their missions alive. It was dangerous, and Kahako’s chance of survival, should she join, would decrease drastically compared to her peers in other branches. Her main goal, after all, was to make sure the ANBU lived long enough to complete their mission, not her.

But Kahako wanted to go farther. She wanted to learn trauma care as well. Out in the middle of a battle field, potentially on enemy lines, a skill like that could prove to be useful as well. Kahako looked out one of Kitsune's windows. That, however, would be better taught indoors and probably in the emergency ward. Kahako had the graveyard shift there later that day,though, and didn't really feel like spending her daylight there as well.

“Well, since it’s a nice day outside, do you think you could teach me how to perform medical treatments while in combat?” Kahako grabbed her necklace and fidgeted a little. “I’ve been thinking… I want to join the Sendou Henkan branch once my medical training is complete,” she shifted from one foot to the other. “As much as I love this hospital, I also know that our expertise is needed out in the field as well.” She looked at her sensei with resolve.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune watched Kahako closely as she seemed to spend half an eternity thinking. While Kahako gazed out the window, Kitsune grabbed another onigiri and began chewing into it It’s gonna be interesting to see what she chooses. she thought to herself before sitting back down in her chair. After all, her actions will reflect back upon me, as her teacher, and as a shinobi. she mused while Kahako was lost in thought. Maybe she wants to learn more about surgery… Or maybe she’ll even want to learn about actual healing in combat situations… she continued her train of thought while eating that onigiri she held in her hands.

“Well, since it’s a nice day outside, do you think you could teach me how to perform medical treatments while in combat? I’ve been thinking… I want to join the Sendou Henkan branch once my medical training is complete, as much as I love this hospital, I also know that our expertise is needed out in the field as well.” Kahako explained, and Kitsune nodded as she heard her student’s arguments and request. ”I do believe that it’s an excellent idea. Some combat training will be useful, for both of us. How about some sparring, rather than just combat training?” she asked and grinned.

Kitsune got out of her chair and stretched, so her joints cracked here and there. ”Ahh~ That felt good. Well. Let’s head outside into the lovely weather, and do some training, get the blood flowing, talk about ideas for decorating your room.” she said, and winked at Kahako at the last one, referring to her request to move into Kitsune’s mansion. ”That reminds me. Which direction do you want your room to face? My mansion has rooms facing all four directions. It’s all up to you. Oh! And, what floor would you want it on? My personal bedroom is on the top floor: the 4th floor above ground. There’s also three basement floors, you see.”

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kahako stood as well and smiled. “Sparring sounds enjoyable, I’ve never fought against a fellow mednin before.” Following Kitsune down the halls of the hospital, Kahako thought for a second on where she would like to live. “I would like to live on the second floor.” She said after a moment of thought. Her eyes were a lighter shade of green due to the excitement. “Preferably out of the way, but with more than one exit.”

She stretched her arms above her head and let them rest there as they continued to walk. Her aunt might be boiling mad about Kahako’s decision, but really it was best for both her family and her career. She would still try to keep close ties with her aunt, and just hope for the best. Kahako continued idly chattering with Kitsune all the way to the training field outside. Asking if Kitsune had traditional shoji walls, or the more modern solid plaster. Maybe the mednin would allow Kahako to paint her room?

When they reached the field outside, Kahako looked around. There was only one thing special about the field outside the hospital. On the side closest to the hospital walls stood a station of sorts. In it were various items needed for the training the both of them would be going for: Pills (placebo of course, but still labeled), bandages, even a few practice dummies to stitch up if necessary. That was the perfect training yard for medics. The rest of the area was mostly bare of grass or trees. The ground was moist enough that when stepped upon, it squished, but there wasn’t any mud in sight.

Kahako unclasped her red cloak and set it down near the door. She stretched a bit before putting her hands on her hips. “Okay, sensei, ready whenever you are.” She said with a smile.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune grinned ”I hope you can talk and spar at the same time though.” she said and winked at her pupil as they walked down the hallway. ”Second floor, eh? Well, there’s a corner room that’s currently all empty. And that room is more or less an apartment in and of itself, it has stairs down to the room directly below it. Second floor part is the living room, so to speak, along with a tiny tea kitchen. First floor part is the bedroom, and has direct access to an adjacent bathroom. Oh, and both floors have doors. One leading into the house, and one leading out of the house. For the first floor that is. Access to the patio and swimming pool. Though I must warn you. It’s pretty damn cold usually. I tend to apply some plasma techniques to the water before hopping in. That way it gets heated, and stays heated due to how it’s constructed.”. Kitsune had gone into rambling mode again, but hey. It was key information about Kahako’s living arrangements.

As they kept on walking out to the training field, Kahako asked about the walls. ”Well. I always go for solid walls. So they’re neither shoji or plaster. They’re brick. Except for the dining room. It has shoji at one end, specifically, the end you enter from. Oh, and the living room. Same dealio. The bricks have also been treated with a special coating, so they’re tougher than even steel. Except when drilling into them, drills work surprisingly well.” she said and shook her head at the last bit. ”They can handle explosions without even being scratched, but a drill? Nope! So weird…”

As they got outside, Kitsune removed her labcoat and threw it off of herself, letting it fly in the wind, over to land by the wall. ”Do I go all out, or should I limit myself?” she asked the student ”All out would result in you being knocked out faster than you could get a cup of tea from the Raikage in his office. After all…” she said, the last bit trailing off as she vanished from sight only to reappear right behind Kahako. ”I have an unfair advantage~” she whispered into Kahako’s ear before tickling her sides. ”I should probably remove my contacts too.” she said after a minute of tickling before walking over to her coat, and grabbing a case from an inner pocket, then after putting the contact lenses she was wearing into said case, she turned around. ”Much better” she said with a grin, as her Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan sparkled a bit due to the sunlight. ”Ready?”

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kahako squeaked when her sensei whispered in her ear. She jumped away as she rubbed her ear frantically; the moisture leaving a tingling feeling up her spine. Giving a half-pout half-smile to Kitsune, Kahako balled her hands into fists. “I’ve never fought against a Sharingan user, sensei. Perhaps it’s best if you give me a good display of what the bloodline can do?”

With that Kahako started running towards her teacher. She formed a hand seal for her aqua fang, but it wasn’t the move she was going to perform. Chakra formed in her hands and legs as faked her movements. Jumping into the air, Kahako flipped her body and aimed a flying kick at her sensei. When she landed, she proceeded with a few simple punches before aiming one right at her teacher’s face.

Unbeknownst to Kahako, her own mistake was that she was looking directly into her teacher’s eyes as she went in for the last punch.

[Sorry for the shortness, I will have a longer post next time.]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune nodded. ”No holds barred it is…” she said in a low tone and grinned before readying herself for whatever Kahako might be trying to do. Then, as Kahako started running towards Kitsune and forming handseals, Kitsune tracked Kahakos movement with her eyes and even managed to see where Kahako would be thanks to the way the younger kunoichis chakra flowed. Fake jutsu… A jump… She’ll try a flying kick. Kitsune went over the movements in her head as she dodged Kahako’s flying kick. Then, when Kahako aimed punches at Kitsune, she merely grinned and with the final punch, she caught Kahakos fist in her hand, and subjected the student to one of the abilities that her eyes gave her.

Instantly, they were standing in an alternate reality, all the colors were inverted, light was now dark, and dark was now light. Kitsune merely grinned as she used the sudden change to surprise Kahako as she formed the seals to Aqua Fang, just like Kahako had, but unlike Kahako, Kitsune actually used the technique. ”Huh. So that’s what using water element jutsus feels like.” she said with a grin. If Kahako used her mind she’d quickly see that Kitsune had copied the technique and used it against her. Kitsune readied herself to copy the very next technique that Kahako would use, so she could use it at the same time. To others, it could seem as if Kitsune looked into the future, but nothing could be further from the truth. She merely influenced the present with her hypnotic eyes to slow down the opponent so she’d have enough time to use the same technique as them.

While waiting for Kahako to use another technique, she decided to pull a little prank on Kahako. Because this was going on all in her head, she wouldn’t be physically burnt if Kitsune used Amaterasu, so that’s of course what Kitsune decided to do. She directed the fire to burst forth right on Kahako’s chest. Kahako would have to act swiftly if she wanted to prevent the fire from spreading further.

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She should have known better than to look into swirling, red eyes. When the world suddenly inverted in color, Kahako realized that they might not be in Kumogakure anymore. ‘But where?!’ she thought desperately. She didn’t get much time to think as Kitsune came at her with the very jutsu she faked. “A copy?!” Kahako shouted, confused as she was barely able to roll out of the way. Unfortunately, her ankle had been nicked. But a knick with a large fang of water was enough to cause a severe amount of pain. She stifled the scream, and went down on one knee. She was almost immobile.

Which really didn’t bold well for the MiT because a black flaming ball was coming at her faster than she could even dodge. As quickly as she could muster, Kahako threw up a barrier jutsu in front of her. The flames hit it and decimated the wall, but it gave Kahako enough time to move away from it. Wasting no time, she made seals for her mystic hand, a technique she knew Kitsune would know. “You weren’t kidding about ‘no holds barred,’ sensei. I don’t think Kahako-kabob is a very good housemate.” Kahako said, clearly believing that would have killed her had it hit her. She healed her ankle as much as she could, before throwing a kunai at her teacher. She was clearly going on the defensive. This battle was going to be short. "Where on Raiden-sama's great planet are we?" she thought out loud, clearly unnerved from the black and red background.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
”Yes! A copy!” Kitsune said and grinned. ”Never under estimate the power of my eyes Kahako-chan. I can copy what you do, and even predict what you’re going to do.” she added and began forming a whole bunch of hand seals while Kahako healed herself. ”Well, I figure that if I came at you seriously, you’d die. So instead I’m toying with you. A bit. Mostly toying. A bit seriousness.” she said with a smirk before unleashing one of her fire jutsus, specifically Infernal Hellfire. Kitsune directed it right at Kahako in an attempt to hit and burn her, or at the very least cause some damage.

Then, out of nowhere a kunai got thrown at Kitsune, and she didn’t manage to dodge it, and it stuck right in her shoulder. Kitsune pulled it out of her shoulder and immediately formed the seals to heal herself so she wouldn’t be hindered in this mock battle. ”Well. If I wanted to, I could turn you into a pot roast in half the time we’ve been doing this. So, I’m holding back still. But I’m still slinging powerful techniques at you, don’t think I’ll hold that back from you. The more you see them, the more you fight against them, the better you’ll be at resisting and countering them in the future.” she said, smirking before answering Kahakos other question. ”Well. We’re exactly where we were before. Only, this is all taking place in your mind. Remember the technique I told you about? A 72-hour crash course in medicine that’d only take three seconds in the real world? Well, this is it! Welcome, to the genjutsu Tsukiyomi!”

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Seventy two hours!? Kahako couldn’t keep this up for seventy two more hours. Ankle mostly healed, Kahako didn’t waste any time getting out of the way from Kitsune’s second ball of flame from hell. She realized though that in battle, quick heals and movement was more important than full healing. She would have to look up anesthetic methods when they were done here.

As she made herself a moving target, Kahako began to think. She knew she couldn’t win this, but she wanted to at least hit her teacher once before she went down. Bull rushing Kitsune was obviously off the list with the Sharingan active. ‘Come on, Kahako. THINK.’ Nothing was coming to the young medinin. That was when she realized that she knew nothing about stealth. Kahako might as well have been a wild boar instead of a ninja. There was nothing Kahako knew that would give her a distinctive advantage over her teacher. Sighing, Kahako stopped running. “I admit defeat.” She said. She raised her hands in the air in a sign of submission. “You clearly have me out matched, sensei.”

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As Kahako moved about, Kitsune kept her eyes focused on her young apprentice. There were absolutely no signs of Kahako trying to hide herself or attacking from a blind spot. If Kahako hoped to have a snowballs chance in hell, she’d have to think of something, and she’d have to think of it fast. Kitsune formed a few hand seals and in a surprise attack drew water out of the air and threw it at Kahako. It was just a basic low-powered low-level jutsu, and surely Kahako would be able to dodge it with ease. It’d be followed up by the same technique with a bit more power stuffed into it so it’d be on Kahakos level.

Then, when Kahako suddenly stopped running, and raised her hands into the air with words of admitting defeat, Kitsune nodded. It was the best choice in Kahakos situation, and with that, Kitsune cancelled the genjutsu placed on her student, to bring them back to the normal world. ”Good choice. Continuing the fight would’ve been fruitless for you. But I do hope you’ve learnt a few things…” Kitsune said and smiled. ”Like how to dodge a fireball. Or maybe to not look a Sharingan user into the eyes.”

”So. When are you moving in, Kahako-chan? All your room needs to be ready is a dusting. It’s completely empty currently, but I’ll help you with furniture if needed~ Oooh. We can go shopping for furniture for you if you don’t have your own.” Kitsune said with a giddiness in her voice that Kahako hadn’t heard before. ”How about it? Are you up for a little shopping trip Kahako-chan?” she asked and looked at her student before warping over to her coat, grabbing the contact lense case and putting her contact lenses back in after retrieving them.

[WC: 301; MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back