Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Enough of This Vanity, We've got Work to do

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
When the jutsu was removed, it took all of Kahako’s strength to remain standing. Even if it wasn’t the full 72 hours, but she still felt the straining effects. Kahako looked to her teacher smiling at her, “Yes, sensei, I learned my lesson. I also learned never to pick a fight with someone who obviously outmatches me.” She said jokingly. “Man, I am tired.” She stretched.

When Kitsune asked her about moving in, Kahako didn’t take long to respond. “I think, whenever you’re ready for me to move in. I’ll need at least a day to tell Sei-oba-san… I hope she take it well…” Suddenly, Kahako heard the distinct beep of her pager. Someone needed her help in the emergency ward. Kahako sighed. “Not even long enough to get a second lunch and a nap.” She said dismayed. All that sparing made her hungry and tired.

“Well, work calls,” she said with a small apologetic smile. Running towards the hospital, Kahako stopped long enough to turn and bow. “Thank you for the spar today, Sensei.” When she rose she was beaming. "I really did learn a lot."

Later in the evening, she would let her aunt know that she was moving out and start packing. Just as well, her aunt didn't really like shinobi anyway.

[TL]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back