Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Enter, Tatsuo

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The sun was awfully bright today, he thought as he squinted, looking down. Wearing his usual clothing, a black jacket with a white shirt under, plain off white shorts. He would walk up to the training fields, letting out a yawn. It sure was early too, he could still be in bed. However, he had a soft smile on his face, it was going to be his first day at the academy.

As he walked to the center of the training field, he began to stretch a little bit. Twisting his torso, touching his toes, and cracking his neck. He had no idea what the academy would entail, but he still had an inviting look on his face. His movements were fluid and calm, he seemed relaxed, confident and open to conversation.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Another day at the academy meant that another day of classes for most. For Kenshin, he elected to take this day to train. Having access to the training field at the academy, he elected to train there. Nothing special, he would begin with 500 crunches, followed by 500 push ups, and so on until he began to work up a sweat. All the while, his brown eyes would be scanning the other occupants of the training ground.

Kenshin noticed a new face among the crowd. It was not one of his students so either a new one or one that had escaped his grasp... of education.

Kenshin would walk over to the young one. Standing at 5'8, Kenshin was almost pure muscle and today was dressed in a simple tank top and work out pants. His silver hair cut short, he appeared to have gold hoop sticking out of his ear and a golden bar in an eyebrow and was smiling.

"Hello there. The name is Yuu Kenshin, instructor at the Academy. I have not seen you around." Kenshin would say politely as he took a place next to the young one and started doing some warm ups although he had already begun his training for the day.

[Topic entered]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo looked up to the instructor, nodding respectfully. "Nice to meet you sir, I am Tatsuo. It is my first day." he would say before following with a smile. Tatsuo seemed polite enough, timid however as if he was intimated by the large man. He would say "Should I start warming up too?" he'd say going to mimic whatever Kenshin was doing.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Then welcome to the Academy. I hope your time here is pleasant." Kenshin would begin by simple arm rotations, then stretching the leg muscles, and going through each limb and series of muscles.

"So tell me, which class are you looking forward to the most? There are plenty to choose from. Chakra control, taijutsu, genjutsu, ninjutsu, weapons training. We offer the gambit." Kenshin would ask as he stretched his body, watching the young one follow him. He made it slower than he normally did and let each stretch sit for a few seconds before going onto the next one.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rotating his arms and stretching his legs as he followed Kenshin's lead. "I think Ninjutsu, sir." he would say his smile growing larger. However he was obviously trying his best to keep up with Kenshin's regiment and at the slowed pace he was able to keep up relativity well. "I'm gonna become a strong ninja and protect the village someday. So I need to learn some strong ninjutsu."

Inuzuka Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira had been initially intimidated by the size of the academy, how expansive it seemed and how much sparring room there was out on the training fields. He'd been coming to the academy for a few months now but he was still impressed by the place nonetheless. He was making good progress so far after all, both physically and in his theoretical work. The young shinobi in training stepped out onto the training grounds, feeling the gentle breeze and the rays of sunlight hitting his face. He noticed two figures in the middle of the grounds talking and exercising together - he figured one of them was probably a sensei at this place.

"Hey! Morning training's started already?"

He never liked being late, but he figured it was best to get around to something later than not at all. He stood watching the two, hands in the pockets of his dark green shorts, baggy black shirt draped over his rather small frame. He looked rather like he'd borrowed a shirt from someone several years older than him.

"I wasn't sure if there was a class today, but I wanted to come anyway and work on my form!"

Uchiha Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Uchiha sighed as he was finishing up his training. Despite training he was wearing casual attire. A white hoodie that had short sleeved and was unzipped. The sleeves however looked as if they were cut off when really they were made that way. The right sleeve had the Uchiha crest on it as underneath he had a black T-shirt with again the Uchiha crest on the back this time. It was however covered by his jacket. He also wore black pants and white shoes. On his arms were two black armbands that each covered a scroll wrapped around his arms. Currently Sora didn't wear anything on top. No jacket, no shirt.

At his age he was only just being able to develop muscles, and of course the Uchiha was. Today he was working on a bit of Taijutsu and a lot of body workouts. Sora was even starting to develop his abs, having a faint 4 pack. If he were any older, he'd be much more developed. By this point he was rather toned and it was clear he was much more built than others his age due to his training. As he looked over, he noticed two people. One seemed a big familiar, the other completely new.

Sora wiped the sweat off his forehead and strolled over. His coal colored eyes scanning the both of them over before speaking. "Hey, what's your name?" He was mainly directing his question to the younger one, but of course he wanted to know who the both of them were.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo scanned the training field, quite the crowd was building up. Taking a small break from his work out he would nod to Sora. "I am Tatsuo." He would also wave to Akira, "We just started so I don't think you're too late." Tatsuo did not seem nervous about all of the people showing up, but quite the opposite the smile on his face continued to grow and he seemed to generally get happier. "I think we're just warming up, anyways." he would say looking to Kenshin for conformation.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
They were joined by a few others. And this boy wanted ninjutsu classes. Interesting. He was not the best at ninjutsu but he had some tricks up his sleeve.

"Well look at this a group of you. I took a break from teaching classes today but you are all welcome to join a little warm up exercises and then for some real work out material. I am Yuu Kenshin, instructor at his academy. I specialize in Taijutsu and Genjutsu so if you take a class in either, you will probably get me."

Kenshin would go over his warm up routine again with any who wanted and then do it again at a faster speed switching between stretches until it felt like his entire body was stretched out as far as it could go.

Inuzuka Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira wasted no time in following what Kenshin was doing, starting by getting some stretches in to limber up his joints and muscles and that moving to do some squat thrusts to get his leg muscles into the full swing of handling physical activity. The guy's speciality was Taijutsu and Genjutsu, huh? Well in that case he'd probably be seeing a fair bit of him during his time at the academy - it would definitely be nice to get a feel for his personality and teaching style before taking one of his classes anyway. He'd already had a fair few teachers who made him kind of nervous and a few who he took a pretty quick shine too. It seemed like it was all about luck in terms of getting the right kind of teacher best suited to you.

"Well I do like Taijutsu! Father has been training me a lot in it, but he thinks someone else should train me too so I can get better in all kinds of ways!"

He tried his best to come off as chipper and friendly to get on a good footing with everyone. He took a step forward to greet the other young student with a friendly, energetic chirp, "nice to meet you, Tatsuo! I'm Akira!"

He turned to the older, dark haired boy who'd seemingly appeared out of nowhere, but looked rather worn out and well-exercised, "Hey, who're you?" The young blonde asked innocently with a big smile plastered over his face.

[Marked for Training]

Uchiha Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Tatsuo, Kenshin, and Akira, huh... Well. My name is Sora. I was just finishing up some early morning training... Kenshin right, well I was wondering if you wanted to get in a quick spar?" The Uchiha looked about the group. It seemed another had joined up named akira. More students it seemed. Well too bad he was nearly graduating. It wouldn't be much longer before he was a Genin. Who would his Jounin instructer be?

The Uchiha once again wiped sweat off his forehead as he slowly began to cool off. He wasn't so sure about working out with them. He didn't want to overwork his body since he was going to take a break and study before coming back for more training. Though he was indeed hoping for a quick spar.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo furrowed his brow, looking at the older Uchiha.
"Quick to the point then, huh?"

He would laugh going over to Akira and extending his hand for a shake.
"Nice to meet you. Are you new too?"
Tatsuo smiled looking at Akira. Tatsuo would seem friendly as if he was trying to make friends as well.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin was glad everyone was getting along. He noticed, however, that he Uchiha was older and seemed to be quite blunt. A quick spar? Kenshin could never turn those down. Worst case he would have to stop the Uchiha from going too far. There were measures for that.

"Of course you can ask for a spar. I accept. If the others want to join that is fine. If not, you can watch and hopefully learn a few things. I think we can agree that we fight until first blood? If you could stick to taijutsu I would appreciate that but in a pinch use ninjutsu. Now then, if you are ready, we can begin."

Kenshin would strike with his fists in a 4 hit combo, left, right, left, uppercut. Then he would follow suit with another set just to test he water. He would also deliberately move slower than normal to give the Uchiha a chance to dodge. No reason to get first blood right off the bat. 25% strength and speed should be fine.

Jutsu used- Dragon assault times two.

Inuzuka Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira took a step back as the older student and the sensei began to spar. It certainly would be an exciting opportunity to see a battle close up and maybe pick up a skill or two, especially if they were going to be going at it with some good ol' fashioned Taijutsu. The young student took a step away from the two older ninja, and a step closer to Tatsuo.

"Hey, this should be really exciting to watch! By the way, what kind of fighting style do you like most? I think I want to get better at my Taijutsu, but I'm not sure if I'll be as good as these guys."

He'd never really seen a match up close, let alone fought in one himself, but today wasn't the day to get caught up in a battle, he doubted he'd be ready to defend himself or even spar for a fair amount of time yet.

Uchiha Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sora smiled as he agreed to the spar and got ready. Sora's stance was a bit odd. First off he crossed his arms in front of him like an X, then extended the right arm straight out and pointed out all his fingers, almost as if doing a handshake. When Kenshin charged him, it was fast, but it wasn't something he couldn't handle.

He parried to the side one Strike and began weaving his head around the others, barely getting out of the way before he countered with two quick strikes, a left and a right to his chin. The one two combo was just to get a feel for him before he began any real combos.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo hopped backwards about six feet, getting clear of the combat happening in front of him. He looked to Akira and nodded. He was interested in learning a bit too, but he really enjoyed Ninjutsu the most. Looking left to Akira he nodded once. "Yeah, it should be a pretty good fight. However I think the sensei is going to hold back. And uh- Ninjutsu and i'm sure you'll be better than them, once we're a little older."

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
'Not bad. Some students can't handle something of this level. Might need to crank it up a bit.'

The punches were simple enough. He easily dodged one and let the other hit him. To Sora, it would feel like hitting concrete. He would find purchase but not even a blemish would show.

"Decent enough. Try again. Try it with more conviction. Like this."

A similar combo would assault the Uchiha but this time, Kenshin put about 35% into it. He didn't want to KO him but if it hit, it would sting. The iron gauntlets he was wearing would make sure of that. He would also prepare something just encase the Uchiha decided to break the rules. If he did it was fine but he would get a nasty shock.

Jutsu used- 2 more dragon assaults. Reflexive jutsu prepared if you use a ninjutsu or genjutsu

Inuzuka Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Yeah, I guess you're right," the young ninja said with a small smirk as he watched Kenshin giving battle advice to Sora. He was still pretty new at this and didn't really have a whole lot to say other than commenting on what was going on in front of him.

"You never know, maybe you'll be Hokage one day!"

Uchiha Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Geez, despite punching trees and walls all day for training, it actually hurt more to hit him. With Kenshin's next strikes though, the first one grazed by his face. He got much faster already, by this point it was getting more difficult to see so he instantly activated his sharingan. The red eyes and the three tomoe made it obvious by now that he was if the prestigious Uchiha clan. But through this, Kenshin moved in slow motion. If it weren't for the Sharingan he'd have been beaten down senseless. Getting his from those metal gloves wouldn't feel good.

At the second strike Sora quickly ducked down and stuck a leg out, quickly performing a leg sweep. If it actually worked then he'd attempt to mantle him and deliver a one two towards the bridge of his nose once more.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo shrugged his shoulders, Hokage? Probably not he thought. "Yeah I guess things happen, for now I just want to protect the village and I guess everyone starts here." He'd say watching the fight getting more intense after the activation of the sharingan. He had heard of the uchiha with the red eyes, this must be it. Would it make up the difference? Tatsuo thought not. Turning his attention back to Akira, "What do we usually do at the academy? This is my first day."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back