Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Entering country] NPC Kotori, on the move

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kotori didn't resemble much of her old self, her hair was dyed black and she laughed a lot but listened really close towards the two elderly people with her. "Ne-ne!" Kotori chirped happily and gave a huge grin towards them. "What we're going to do next?" The ten-year-old cheered on as she would eventually be triggered to play by the other two kids, they were older than that she was. Obviously, they weren't kids from the elderly couple, seeming they were taking care of children that were around.

As Kotori was playing with them, she did still use her shinobi tricks by climbing trees faster, but she didn't use her Sharingan much in this playtime. At one point, they were playing hide and seek and Kotori was hiding in the nearby trees. Snickering in her hands, she thought she had made the perfect place to hide in. Yet soon the lederly couple was calling out for her. "Kotoni! Kotonii?!" Kotori had already adapted to the way that they had been speaking, even though they had a language barrier Kotori did jump out of the tree. "Here!" She said in fuego and ran up to the couple again.

[NPC: Uchiha Kotori used.]
[Topic entered with Uchiha Kotori]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka decided to escape from the village for a bit. It helped her clear her mind and just have time for herself. Ever since her time as a Homage started it seemed she was running from one place to another, making plans, fixing problems. Making sure everything worked they way it should.

She smiled as she saw the family play around, it was nice seeing a peaceful group of people just hanging around. It was nice to see no one suffering. Taking a closer look though, something felt off.

One of the kids looked skilled, to the un-trained eye it might seem as though she was just good. But no... those were shinobi skills. Walking a bit closer she took a better look at the girl, heard her voice, looked at her features.

Her heart sank.

Breathing heavy she tried to take control of herself, she usually wasn't good at controling her emotions. Part of her wanted to hug her sister, part of her wanted to punch her.

Clenching her fists she walked forward, not really caring for the others. A firm look on her face. "

"You have some nerve showing your face anywhere near the village." She clinched her teeth "Uchiha Kotori." She simply said as her scythe slowly materialized in her hand.

[Topic entered]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The child got to the elderly couple who made the hand gesture of something in the way of eating and drinking. That was when she heard someone's voice, it honestly made her jump a little, her body reacted before she thought. She tried to reach for her upper leg to where a kunai used to be resting, but there was none at the moment and just a moment later she tried to hold fists in front of her as a part of 'ready to defend myself' but that there was only Sharingan activation otherwise. From a worried expression to then trying to figure out who the other was... She started to tilt her head. One second passed... two passed... that was when she fully recognized her. "Nee-san!" She shouted out and the elderly couple, the male standing in front of the female and the kids behind them...
As Kotori wanted to move, she halted her movements as she saw a scythe materialize in front of her. "Cec, fryd yna oui tuehk rana?" She asked her sister. She wanted confirmation before she would start to talk further into Fuego... That this wasn't just another prank of someone or something. There was a reason she was on edge after all. "Shadows gather..."

Fiero language translations
Cec, fryd yna oui tuehk rana? = Sis, what are you doing here?

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
She tirled the sigh around as Asuka waited for Kotori to answer her. The surprise on her expression told wonders, it was actually refreshig that she recognized her although that would make this a lot more difficult.

Asuma gave out a giggle, holding a hand to her mouth trying to suppress her laughter. Oh, really? She was trying to figure out if SHE was real. "When the Raven swallows the day." She responded. At least she was going to let her have this.

"You know." She spoke leaning agaibst her scythe. "I always wonderes what I would do when I saw you again. Hide you, keep you safe." She gave a smile, a fake one. "That feelin died when you did. No letters, no explanation just POOF. And where do I find you? Playing family. So tell me, are you gonna struggle and cause a huge fight? Or are you going to let me do my duty without a fight?"

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kotori looked at Asuka... She was behaving odd, really odd since the last time. "huh..?" She questioned and would keep up a defensive post. She was confused as to why Asuka was reacting like this. "Hide me..? Keep me save..? You mean from the guy who called me a child that would [censored] my Tsukuyomi? The elderly people explained to me what that meant... Or that he kept scolding the day that I met him..? I won't just watch any more next time. I will hit him.." She would cross her arms and nod a few times. "But... I do not understand, when I ran away from home, I made sure I left a message... and when I was with this family... I sent a message... It is you all who never replied?" She asked in return and just did not understand it anymore.

"Struggle and cause a fight..? Duty without a fight..? I do not understand you sis... Honestly, I do not understand you. What do you mean? I ran away from home, people were treating me like I was sick, strange and not even human! Are you going to do the same too?!" Her voice heightened by the memories that were coming back about how people used to treat her. Tears started to form and she kept looking at her. Was she going to attack? Was she going to defend herself... but she thought that was the past... and she could be a child again, not one trained to kill...again...

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka listened to Kotori, she couldn't believe what she was hearing. Oh, this was just phenomenal. She held her face as she started to laugh, twirling around her scythe, keeping her guard up. "You're kidding me right?" She said trying to contain her laughter. "You sent two letters. One explaining you were leaving, the other saying you were fine. And you were expecting a reply?" She laughed "How? We didn't know where you were. Who you were with you just took off. POOF. And WE were supposed to answer? Are you kidding me!" She screamed out, tears welling up in her eyes.

Asuka took a few moments to compose herself. She really couldn't believe what her sister was saying. Had the girl gone mental? Did it really mean that little to her? "Me? Treat you badly?" She sighed "I was your sister. We lived together, we laughed together, we pranked together. I traveled dimensions for you! Yet you never said anything was wrong. Never gave me a chance to help you. Never gave me a chance to help my sister. You broke my heart Kotori. You ran from your problems instead of going to the people that loved you for help. I lost someone important to me that day. I lost myself." She clinched her teeth getting a serious expression on her face. "Let me help you understand then. By running from the village you were turned into a missing-nin due to the sensible information you possess about the village, instead of fixing your problems you created them. Not only for you, for Takeshi and Sensei, for the people who knew you, for me." She took a deep breath. "Do you remember what happens when a Leaf Shinobi meets a missing-nin?"

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The ten year old gritted her teeth. So she had gotten those letters. Tears were streaming down her face. "Then what you just said was a lie? Let me quote you, sister?! No letters, no explanation just POOF. " she said, and... to her feeling, her own sister was doing the exact same as all those other people had been doing. She listened to her sister rambling on, but even if she used to be an ANBU captain, she always was forced to go beyond her own age, her own mental health... She was trained so that she was basically an elite child.

One of the children looked from the adult to Kotori, he didn't like this situation, but for them, this was a side of Kotori they had never seen. But Kotori snapped against her. "NO, I DON'T KNOW. YOU ARE JUST LIKE THE OTHERS! DON'T YOU GET IT!? I AM JUST TEN, I AM A CHILD. EVERYONE...... everyone... treats me like an adult... Everyone treats me like a weapon. Everyone treats me like I am weird" She started to hiccup in between her words and tears started to stream. "I never had friends of my own age... I never had fun as I had now, you used to treat me like a child, like a sister. but now, you are doing exactly the same..." The child that didn't dare to get closer, now carefully went behind Kotori and placed a worried hand on her shoulder. Kotori didn't know exactly anymore what to do.

"I lived like days, that I didn't want to be here, I didn't want to exist... Yet not existing would hurt you, mom, dad, and even brother." She couldn't even stand anymore and went to her knees, crying in her hands. The family did close into her, the older lady offering water to both, they didn't understand a single word, but their actions were just caring and really careful to Asuka. But the old man did keep her in an eye, fearing she would mean harm to them here. The small girl was the brave one of them all and ran up to Asuka, arms spread and shaking now. "Friend." She said as that was basically the only Fuego word she knew thanks to Kotori.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka sighed, god this girl was stubborn. Well, she could understand the stupidity on having a high responsible job by a young age. Maybe they should've noticed it before but without Kotori telling anyone about her problems.... it was hard. In any case they both had history which needed to be addressed. She did miss the days where they used to prank people, at least Kotori hadn't done anything that might've land her in jail or worse, the bingo book.

She looked down upon the child, giving her a warm smile and patting her on the head. "Friend indeed." She wanted to escape, and escape she did but she did miss her sister. She lowered herself to the child's eye level, ramaging through her sleeves and giving the small girl a book. To be precise, a Bingo Book. "Mind giving that to Kotori?" She asked the small girl, if kotori opened it she would notice her name was no longer listed in it. Basically, she was no longer being tracked down by Leaf. Basically telling her that she could come back at any time.

She stood up, the scythe de-materializing from her hand, knowing that she was better off Asuka simply started to turn around and walking away.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The child accepted the book... But didn't understand the woman at all.. However, the child did return towards Kotori and attempted to cuddle up with her. As she seemed in distress. Kotori saw the book, but in her whole career as a Anbu captain, she was never introduced to it. She knew something book existed, but never had seen it herself. The fact she never even knew she was inside the BINGO book, made it all the more fague that she was given this book. She did recognize a few names in there, but she couldn't link it back to her own being free to go. "You want me to hunt these..?" She questioned while hiccuping from the crying, her eyes were watery and slowly puffing up from it.

Yet she saw how Asuka was walking away, probably already out of reach to get an answer from, she sniffled further. She missed her mom and dad now even more. Something seemed to have changed with her sister... and she was wondering what else had been changing in and around the city now. Worried that her parents might not even be around anymore.

[ Topic left unless stopped..???? ]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back