Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Entering like a boss

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
And so there I was at my beloved gates, my home away from home. A successful routine mission out in the wilds of country once again completed. Did some soul searching and came across a few events that made me question my position as a shinobi, but nothing to serious. With the discoveries I did make, it was apparent of a couple changes that I would need to make for the standards immigration guards. Nevertheless, I needed to go through the motions, as anyone could take me for a spy! So when the guard would come to let me in, I would hand them my papers and allow them to verify them. Once completed I would be on my merry way.

[Topic Entered/Left]
[S rank Run Time: 30 Minutes]
[Run Time begins when entrance has been granted.]

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
KushinsNiece_zps021323e2.png

Ayaii Chigokai
dNPC​

The day had progressed rather vigorously, she had already kicked three people down for sexism, and stares.
She quietly read through the papers, as she heard footsteps across the outside of the gate, she immediately jumped out of the window and awaited for his presence.

"You there! Blondie!" A tall, disgruntled and annoyed green, curly haired woman with bright green eyes stood before Zaku. Her eyes scanned him from top to bottom.
"Papers! Or you die where you stand." her hand held forward she was handed the papers.

Her eyes scanned across the papers, then to the Shinobi standing in front of her.
"You kiddin' me?" She grunted with disapproval.

After looking it over for a few seconds she handed him back the papers.
"Fine, go ahead. You're granted access." She sighed out as she handed them back.

As the man head off on his merry way she grunted again for herself "You rotten banana.."
She made her way back up the towers through the casual entrance and returned to her reading.

[Access Granted]​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back