Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Etiquette: A Primer [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
7569393.gif

He had been sent to this hell-hole of homicidal brats by operation of the magistrate alone. It was to be a penance of sort--the teaching of said homicidal brats--with regards to courtesy, manners, and all that florid, rotten nonsense. Jareshu was a scion of a noble family--lesser in rank than the Daimyo, one Raikage Hayata Shin, but more noble for the simple fact that his line was hereditary, descended from those who carried the blood of gods within them, traceable back to the very foundation of mankind in the lands of Lightning. He doubted that even the Uchiha could claim such, especially with so many of them turning out to be insane, seditious, inbreeding bastards. Why, it was even said that the demigod of that dying cult was an Uchiha. How long could that family inflict its particular brand of madness upon the Village Hidden in the Clouds?

Ah well. The rant had gotten off-topic. Jareshu paced the shoddy desk provided in this room, counted the four columns of five rows of smaller desks for homicidal brats, measured the blackboard as ten paces wide, and counted the three windows, their double panes, and the twelve dashes 'round the clock. Any minute now, homicidal brats ought to arrive to receive some knowledge of how not to get their homicidal brat selves slandered, accused, duelled, tried, or executed for want of manners and understanding of courtesy.

The unwilling teacher was a slim man, neither especially tall nor especially short, and fashionably attired in what Western style of dress one could come by up here in the heights--breeches, riding boots, blouse and waistcoat, pocket watch, cravatte. His hat he had left on the hat-stand in the academy's entrance. He had eschewed removing his boots, unwilling to sully himself with wearing borrowed slippers and unwilling to sully his own slippers to come inside a building devoted to the instruction of rotten, homicidal brats. His hair was a familiar sandy hue, his eyes grey, his complexion light like most of the nobility of the village. One could instantly recognize his class and sort--the sort who never bothered with making a living, as it was simply too dishonorable for his blood to bear.
Welcome to the etiquette course! Everyone is welcome, but this class is especially for students. I will allow new entries for the first 3 or 4 rounds, and after that, the class will be full.

1. This first round will be 3 days long as of the time of this post. Please post at least once.
2. Beyond my posts which signify the end and beginning of rounds, do not be worried about posting order. Please simply post when you can.
3. I will not hold anyone to a word count beyond the site's rule. Please provide content, and please proofread that content for spelling and grammar.

Yoshinaga Miyako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Etiquette: A Primer [Open]

She smiled to herself, "My first class! I can't believe it." She hoped to herself that she was dressed appropriately, for she was wearing a cute, but rather plain, light blue dress that came down to her knees. It hugged what little curves she had for a short but thick 8 year old girl at the top and flared at her waist. The not-so-deep scoop neck made her slightly uncomfortable, but she loved the long belled sleeves. She also wore black stocking underneath, matching her black school slippers.

She tugged on her left sleeve with her left hand as she reached with her right hand to the knob on the door. Shaking with excitement, she slowly opened the door, only to be greeted by her teacher, pacing in the front of the classroom. As she walked in she took in the small classroom, her light blue eyes shining. "Not too bad..." She thought to herself. Shrugging inwardly, she decided to take a seat closer to the front, next to a window. Smiling slightly at her teacher, she started to twist her finger in her long, deep crimson hair, wondering what kind of teacher he would be. She hoped not too harsh...

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Hikari wandered into her next class, that is, the Etiquette course taught by a teacher she was unfamiliar with, Jareshu. She smiled at the red haired girl seated in the front of the room, by the window. and then at the teacher. "Hello." She said to each in turn, then she sat front and center, waiting for class to begin. She stretched and twiddled the pearl earring she wore in her left ear as she pulled her notebook, the one that held her notes from Equipment 101.

"Wonder who will be here..." She muttered to herself. "Probably not Zaku." She chuckled, "He'd find this sort of thing horribly boring. Though..." She grinned, "He could use a class on manners... Maybe... whats his name... Keiji? And that other boy from Equipment 101, the one who asks so many questions." Honestly, she just hoped that someone she knew would be there. She really didn't want it to be one of those classes where she had no friends and each group discussion was dead and awkward. "Pessimism.' She chided herself.

Then she practiced over her signs for clone technique, but without pouring any chakra into it, so she was simply trying to perfect the handsigns. Tiger-Boar-Ox-Dog. Tiger-Boar-Ox-Dog. She mumbled the signs under her breath, watching the mistakes and continuing past them so that she could learn the sequence. Each time, she thought she got a little better.

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Kahako was rushing to her next class. It wasn’t because she was late; no it wasn’t that by any means. It was because a little envelope with a slip of paper was crushed between the pages of her notebook. Yes, a letter from her mother had come in the mail today. She had promised to write her mother as soon as she make it to Kumo and her mother challenged her by saying she would be the first one to write. Her mother one the round this time, but Kahako didn’t mind so much, because it was a letter from her mom. The only reason why she didn’t tear open the letter and read it as soon as she saw it, was because she would have been late for class if she had.

Though her face remained passive as she neared the door to the classroom, her eyes were sparkling with excitement. Out of all the people in her family, her mother was one of the few supported her decision to travel to Kumo, to become a shinobi. As she opened the door, the first thing she noticed was her teacher followed by two other girls in the classroom. “Good morning, sensei.” She said as she gave a slight bow and rushed to the nearest seat to the door. Immediately upon sitting down, she pulled out the letter and began reading her mother’s cursive handwriting. A small smile would rise and fall here and there. The more she read, the more she could hear her mother’s voice through the letter. Sometimes she missed the woman, even if she didn’t miss the restaurant.

Izumi Kuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Kuma was rushing to the academy for his first class, along with Inna on his back. He was excited to be a ninja just like his parents. This class he is taking was on manners, which he had plenty of manners since he lived with his grandparents. Kuma finally made it to the academy, running down the hallway towards the classroom. Once to the door, Kuma stopped to calm his breathing because he had hoped he wasn't running late. Inna climbed down from his back to the floor and then began making grunts and other noises to Kuma. "I am ready for this ,Inna, are you?" Kuma asked. Inna looked at Kuma and gave him a thumbs up. With that Kuma smiled and opened the door, walked into the class noticing the teacher and three girls.

Kuma took four steps toward the teacher bowed and said, "Hello sensei!" He then turned and walked to the third row and took his seat. Inna, still on his back, looked around the classroom, but later began just looking out the window. Kuma began looking around as well, looking at the girls and wondering their names. He was just so excited but tried not to show to much excitement so he wouldn't get into trouble.

Eji

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Walking into his next class, the small boy simply scanned the room as he entered similar to his last class to absorb as much information as possible. His eyes glanced across someone that he recognized from his last class. Finding a bit of courage from the depth of his shy soul, he managed a small wave to Hikari as he passed by her to sit in the front row just to her left. However, as if a machine kicked on as he sat down, Eji's eyes were quick to begin a more detailed analyses of the room as well as the people in it, and what they were doing.

The teacher himself didn't seem that much of interest to the small kid, but after a few seconds, the boy didn't really seem to interested in the personalities that were being exhibited by the class. More or less, there were two people looking out the window, one reading a piece of paper next to the door, and Hikari. From Eji's last observations, he assumed that Hikari was probably dieing on the inside from the lack of social behavior exhibited by the rest of the class. Feeling a bit bad for her, the boy in a hushed tone stated, "How are you holding up with these kinds of people around you?"

Hope she doesn't scold me again like in the last class.

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths

As other kids began to filter in, Hikari stopped practicing her new technique and looked up as she caught a wave out of the corner of her eye. Eji, the inquisitive boy had come into class and sat to her left. "How are you holding up with these kinds of people around you?" He asked in a whisper.

She smiled at him, "I am bored out of my mind." She whispered back. "Nobody's talking. All anyone is doing is staring off into space with a glazed look." She rubbed her cheek and yawned, "How about you... I don't think we ever introduced ourselves properly. I mean, I told sensei Kitsune my name, but... well, I am Tanaka Hikari." She said with a bob of her head. "I know we didn't get off on the right foot at our last meeting, so start over?" She asked.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

OverconfidentZaku-1.jpg
I walked through the halls with a wide smile, planning my next bout of awesomeness. I really had no idea what to expect in my next class, but so far most teachers I had had were laid back and I am sure that what I was planning would be well received. Or at least, the scolding I would receive wouldn't be to harsh. So I took a deep breath and took a step inside the room, my hands up in the air as if to calm a crowd, my expression perfectly set. "You can stop worrying! I have arrived. Let's start the class!" I exclaimed in a silly little attitude and began to look for a seat while taking a glance at the Sensei. The aura he presented wasn't like any of the other teachers I had met. He seemed out of place even. A man such as him belonged in the opera or something of the sort; maybe even the VIP area of some night club. But a classroom? I think not. Immediately averting my gaze, I surveyed the seats and people within.

First was a girl near the window wearing a dress of all things. First impression? Ninja don't wear dresses when working so why would you wear one to school? Then again i had to look down at my own attire and reason they didn't wear what I had on either. But at least mine was more reasonable: Black cargo pants with a loose t-shirt. Anyways, the next target! "Hikari!" I said with a genuine smile giving a small wave. It was one of my new friends, and it seemed like we had another class together! I would probably be taking my seat next to her. It was then I noticed that nearest to me sat Kahako. "Whoa didn't even see you there!" I said catching my chest in a silly manner. There were definetly more people in this class than the last. I surveyed one last time: The boy Eji, and another whose name I didn't know. And since Eji was chatting Hikari up, I thought I would take my seat in the front, more toward the center of the classroom but still near enough to Kahako to make stupid jokes. Now that my initial entrance had been concluded, I exhaled deeply and stared at the teacher.

[iNPC: Zaku]

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths

((Sorry if this feels disjointed. When I finished the post I realized that I had slipped into first person and then slipped back out at the end. XD))

She had probably read the letter for the third time when a familiar voice announced his presence into the room. Upon looking up, Kahako saw Zaku waving to someone in the classroom behind her. When she turned around, she noticed a girl with rust-orange hair. In the general area he was waving at. ‘So that must be Hikari,’ she thought, putting the name away in her memory bank for later. She seemed nice enough, and she looked to be having a conversation with the young boy in front of her.

When Zaku turned his attentions to her as he sat down, Kahako’s reserved smile filled her face. ‘Silly as ever, I see,’ she thought. Recalling how they first met, she knew that this class just became a lot more interesting. Refolding the letter and placing it inside her notebook like a bookmark; she stood and moved to sit next to Zaku. The only reason she took the one closest to the door was just so she could read her mother’s letter, so she really didn’t have a reason to stay there. Her small smile widened a bit. “I’m hurt, Zaku. To think after all we’ve been through together, only to never notice me when we are in the same room.” She lightly teased. Kahako knew she had taken a quieter roll in the room than what she usually did, but she had her reasons.

Kahako took this time to actually look at the other people in the class. Aside from Zaku, Hikari, and the boy she was talking to, there was a girl in a pretty blue dress. “I like your dress.” She said to the girl. It was odd to wear a dress to class but seeing as how this class wasn’t supposed to be very physical, Kahako didn’t have any wonder as to why she was wearing it. Plus, it was cute.

Her eyes then turned to the last boy in the room. Nothing about him really stood out, except… “Is that a gorilla?” She said with surprise. In her last class, she thought there was going to be an animal in it, but it just turned out to be Tomo in her panda hat. This boy actually had an animal… sitting on his back and staring out the window. ‘How did he train it to be so obedient?’ She wondered. Her last class was a little intimidating because of all of the ANBU in the room, but this one was turning out to be a lot more interesting. Hopefully, a lot more easy-going too.

Eji

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Looking at Hikari as though he could have sworn that he had said his name; however, Eji very quickly resigned himself and said, "I'm Uki Eji, Nice to meet you. Hopefully, this class will be easier than the last because I don't know about you, but after the last class, my morale decided to end it all and jump off the.. is that a monkey?"

It's always surprising how much one could see in someone's eyes, especially when you see the reflection of a monkey in them. Turning his head a little to look at the student that had brought the animal to class, the small cloudian turned back to look at Hikari again with a look that questioned whether or not that was even allowed. Pointing discretely in the direction of the animal, "Um, is that allowed?"

After asking his question the small boy noticed that Zaku had entered the room and was talking to the girl that was reading a letter earlier. Noticing that they were talking in tense that appeared as it they knew each other from a prior meeting, the small boy began to wonder what type of relationship they had.

Why do I feel the need to know everything?

Yoshinaga Miyako

Yen
ASP
Deaths

(Sorry it has taken me so long to reply. Ya know... Work and 'ish... >.> Also sorry for back-tracking.)

The first person that walked into the room was a very pretty girl. She received a smile from her before she greeted the teacher. She smiled back brightly, her eyes twinkling. She was so happy. The next person to arrive, was another girl, who rushed in, greeted the teacher and automatically sat to read some sort of letter. Miya studied her for a moment and saw that the letter seemed to be from someone very important to the girl from the subtle expressions that crossed her face only briefly. She smiled even brighter when a boy walked into the classroom with a small gorilla on his back. Miya loved animals! She was amazed that he was allowed to walk around with his pet.

Miya got distracted with something outside of the window when the next person walked in, so she wasn't able to greet him with a smile like the others. She felt a slight twang of disappointment that she hadn't taken it upon herself to introduce herself to anyone yet. She was being unusually shy today. Another boy came in and surveyed the room before choosing his seat. Before he sat she saw him glance disapprovingly at her dress. Guess a young ninja girl couldn't dress pretty for an etiquette class. She shrugged it off quickly when the girl who was reading the letter looked up and complimented her dress.

"I like your dress." Miya smiled at her. "Thank you so much! My name is Yoshinaga Miyako, but you may call me Miya!" She giggled when some of the students commented on the one boy's gorilla. It was so funny that they seem surprised by it. But she did also wonder how he was allowed to attend classes with his pet.

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Monkey?" Hikari asked laughing at the odd segue but then there were other people commenting on it too, and lo there it was. "Does it have a tail? If it has a tail, its a monkey, if no an ape." Eji pointed at it and asked doubtfully whether that was allowed. Hikari held up a finger, "I think it might be. I've read about creatures and Nin teaming up... and not to be rude, but Eji, this is an etiquette class, you shouldn't point at people. If you're curious, introduce yourself to him and ask." She shrugged.

Then she heard her name, so she spun around in her seat comically, "What?" She said, spotting a familiar face, "Zaku!" Hikari grinned, "Good to see you! Eji-kun, please excuse me." She said, manuvering so she could sit beside her friend and his friend, a girl she hadn't had time to take note of. 'Hello." She bobbed her head to the brown haired girl. "I am Hikari. What's your name?" She asked with a smile. She greeted Miya, who had begun speaking to Zaku's friend.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

It was early morning, and first light was kissing the horizon, the snow painting a calm scene of serenity over the village. Kumogakure no Sato was a place of harsh duality, its beauty was as intense as its danger. Here was where person after person was turned into killing machines with but one goal, the power of Kumo growing. How could a person look out onto the white snow and see the purity of the place, while knowing it is only the surface level they are seeing? Could someone truly devote their entire being to the surface and ignore the cobblestones underneath? The question truly was, could Shisou devote himself entirely to the village? That was the end goal of all the trials and tribulations, all the classes and teachers, all the pain and suffering. The result was to make Shisou into a killing machine that operated solely for the good of the Village. Shisou was not too enthusiastic about how he would take to that sort of pressure. However, he did have plans to become a Medical Shinobi instead of just a wanton killing machine. Was that going to be enough for him?

Shisou stared out over the scene from his window contemplating all these things in his mind. Beauty was truly a fleeting thing to a young boy, so he broke away from the view and turned to his wardrobe. They say a man should always dress for the job he wants, so Shisou dressed up in his shinobi gear, a close-fitted black tunic with its accompanying pair of close-fitted black pants, over his waist was a standard ninja tool belt. It had places to store his kunai and shuriken, and Shisou stored those things there. It was an academy to learn how to murder after all; they could not be shaky about a student actually bringing tools of death with him. The last thing he donned was his light cloak. It was dark brown in color, and it covered his entire body. Shisou flipped up the hood, concealing his face, and he set out. It was better to get out of his house early in the morning, before Shinji woke up. Or else Shisou would get another round of verbal abuse, and maybe then Shinji would follow that up by smashing a liquor bottle against his son’s bare skin.

The snow gave way under his feet with a satisfying crunch, and Shisou knew he was on his way after that. There truly was no turning back once you took your first step. That was the way the world worked. The trip wasn’t long, and Shisou was in a half daze on the way to the Academy, so when he found himself standing outside of the room of his first class, he really did not know what to think. He felt excited and scared, because the future was so uncertain for him. He couldn’t turn back though, and he knew he wouldn’t allow himself to turn back in any case. So he pushed the door open and stepped inside.

What he saw was not what he expected to see in the least. There were eight beings in the room. One was the teacher, six were the other students, and one was an ape/monkey/gorilla thing. Shisou cocked his head slightly to the left. He was seriously put off about the thing being in a classroom. A quick glance at the teacher revealed that he either he didn’t care about what was unfolding in the classroom, or he didn’t realize that there was a gorilla in it. Shisou shook his head quickly, and surveyed the classroom again. Most of the students seemed to already know each other, and Shisou did not want to interfere with relationships that were already entrenched. Bowing slightly to the teacher,
“My name is Kagatsuchi Shisou, nice to make your acquaintance.” It was an ethics class after all. With the pleasantries out of the way, Shisou took a seat near to the door, his right hand resting over his kunai pouch, his eyes watching the gorilla closely. He wasn’t trying to be rude to the rest of the students, but with a gorilla in his face, he wasn’t going to make the first moves towards friendship.

Yoshinaga Miyako

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Miya giggled at Hikari as she explained that the small gorilla wasn't a monkey. When she greeted her after speaking to the light brown haired girl whom she had greeted a moment ago, and even though she was speaking to the first girl, Miya only felt it was right to introduce herself as well, "Hi Hikari, my name is Yoshinaga Miyako, but you can call me Miya." She smiled brightly at Hikari, feeling so happy to make friends. She turned and smiled at the boy with the gorilla and asked "Hi there! I'm Miya. Your gorilla is amazing! He seems like he is very loyal to you." She automatically assumed that the gorilla was a boy and she hoped she was right. She loved how lustrous and healthy the small gorillas black and white fur was.

She then smiled at the next boy that entered the room. He seemed slightly shy and guarded but also didn't seem to want to interrupt the conversations that were occurring. She waved at him as he sat in a desk closest to the door.

Kaoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Koaru walked into her first class with a confident smile on her face " I wonder what kind of people I'll meet in this class" the thought made her jittery with excitement Koaru was eager to finally start classes. "Oh shoot I'm late" that was her first thought she saw everyone in the room and knew that she had quite an adventure ahead of her

Izumi Kuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths

More and more students began to come into the class, some knew each other, some just bowed to the teacher than looked around at all of the students that were already in the classroom. Then they took their seats, but Kuma and Inna attracted the most attention. Kuma heard the girl with the letter say, "Is that a gorilla?" Kuma smiled and looked toward the window like Inna was doing. After the first girl noticed, a boy noticed asking the same question, suddenly, Kuma began thinking he was going to be centered out. He thought everyone was going to rush him to pet Inna, even though Inna wouldn't mind. More whispers began to fill the room until one girl walked to Kuma saying her name.

Her name was Miya and Kuma blushed, it was the first time a girl had ever talked to him. The only women to talk to him before was his mom and grandma. He rushed to find words, "OH..Hi..." Kuma said nervously. Kuma took in one deep breath before continuing, he didn't want to seem weird for his first talk with a girl. "Sorry, it is nice to meet you Miya. My name is Izumi Kuma and this is Inna, and ya she is very loyal. We have been the closest friends ever. Do you want to pet her? She wouldn't mind."

Kuma poked Inna in the arm, Inna let go of his neck and got on the desk. She sat down and just looked at Miya then back at Kuma. Kuma said, "Inna, this is Miya. Do you mind if she pets you?" Inna looked from Miya back to Kuma and gave him a thumbs up. Which Kuma gave in return, plus a smile.

Kaoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"h - h- hello there" stammered Kaoru, everyone in the class seemed to be active in conversation. She took a deep breath and headed to the front of the class "Good morning Sensei" She did a low bow and started to wander through the classroom seeing who she'll be training with in the coming weeks.

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths

As the red-headed girl introduced herself and proceeded to speak to the boy with the furry primate, Kahako gently smiled and propped her head on her desk with her arm. ‘She sure is a bubbly one.’ She thought. Kahako was tempted to call her Bubbles with the color dress she was wearing, but she didn’t know her well, so she went with her actual nickname: Miya.

But Kahako’s attention was drawn away from the two young ones in the back, and directed to Hikari who chose to move to sit beside Zaku. The smile she offered to Kahako made her own smile widen a bit. “Hey, I’m Kahako,” She said, “Is this the first class for both of you?” She asked to both Zaku and Hikari. She was genuinely interested in Hikari. The only other outgoing girl she met so far in Kumo rubbed her the wrong way. It was good to know that Hikari’s outgoing personality wasn’t at all like that girl’s.

As she was immersed in her discussion with Hikari, she overheard the classroom door open and the voice of a boy introduce himself to the teacher. She glanced his way and noticed him taking the seat she had just moved from. He seemed very reserved, and almost weary of the people in the room. She also noticed that he had dressed in the traditional shinobi gear. She thought it odd, since it was only an etiquette class that he would be dressed as such, but whatever. She turned her head back to Hikari and their conversation. There were plenty of people in the classroom; someone was bound to strike up a conversation with him.

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths

7569393.gif

Tomotoya Jareshu

Jareshu glared severely at the gathering of homicidal brats. No respect! None at all! he fumed. Outwardly, however, he remained a cool customer (despite that hawk-like expression he was affixing on each student). Abruptly, he slapped the end of a riding crop against his desk, creating an echoing crack with the power to bring a thirty-year veteran to attention. He stood straight, linking his hands loosely behind his back, and examined each homicidal brat.

"You may address me as Tomotoya-sensei. Today, I will teach you about etiquette--manners, courtesy, station--which you all evidently sorely need. Please rise one by one and give your name to me, respectfully bow from the waist--the keirei is thirty degrees--and explain what you did incorrectly when you entered this classroom." His clear, strong voice rang through the class. Good, good, he congratulated himself. Appropriately noble. Time to show these homicidal brats with whom they're dealing!

It wasn't enough that so few of them introduced themselves, nor bowed appropriately, nor sat quietly, nor abstained from homicidal brat gossip, but they also had to bring homicidal brat gorillas into his class. Sadly, Jareshu was not permitted to ask the homicidal brat in question to remove his homicidal brat flea bait from the premises, as doing so was against the village's law against discrimination against ninja who needed comfort animals so that said ninja's behavior could approach anything like normal functioning in society. It seemed like shinobi who had primates as companions seemed to be the most dysfunctional of all--there was that ANBU decades ago with a gorilla, the ANBU who had tried to assassinate Karubin Ree out in the forest for no discernable reason--the low-life had disappeared, of course, much to the relief of all, plus that disciple of the Raikage Shinbatsu, the one who was said to have never lost his virginity (except to his lord) and who had been much tormented by some band of barbarians. Jareshu pushed these irrelevant thoughts aside; this was not a history class, it was a class on how he should never be caught by the law again.
Welcome to round 2! I apologize for my tardiness; I had a little too much fun yesterday, if you know what I mean. Those of you under 21 certainly don't.

1. I received a question about the number of times per round you can post. I should have made a note that you could have posted more during the opener, but I didn't! If you'd like to post multiple times, feel free to do so. However, please remember that this is a topic for multiple people, so please don't go nuts and jump too far ahead with a dozen posts between you and one or two others.

2. Thank you for joining this class. It's a little unlike other Kumo classes that have been taught previously, so bear with it and I hope you have fun and learn something new. I do research these topics before forming the course, so the information here will (with Cloud-related flavor text aside) be based on facts!

3. You may notice that I do not bold my character's text or colorize it. I typically do not. Please read the whole post whenever you play with someone--don't just skip to the dialogue.

4. Lastly, make sure to always close your BBCode tags!

Yoshinaga Miyako

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Miya smiled at the boy's blush. Maybe she was being too forward with him? She listened to his nervous introduction and nodded when he offered to let her pet Inna, his female gorilla. Inna gave a thumbs up to Izumi, to which he returned. "Thank you Izumi and Inna for letting me pet you!" She smiled and started to run her fingers through the dark fur on Inna's head. It was very soft, but coarse as well. Miya became curious and tickled the white fur on Inna's belly, with her other hand. This was much softer than her black fur. Miya looked back up to Izumi and opened her mouth to say something when the teacher slammed his riding crop onto the desk in the front of the room, causing her to jump. She looked at the boy apologetically, gave Inna another pat on the head, and turned to run back to her desk.

She stood beside her desk, locked eyes with Tomotoya-sensei and did as he instructed. She bowed deeply at the waist, about 30 to 35 degrees, her long hair fanning around her face and spoke "Good morning, Tomotoya-sensei. My name is Yoshinaga Miyako." She straightened up to stand tall as she could manage her small 3 foot 8 inch frame, her arms hanging at her sides. "I did not greet you correctly when coming into the class, and also did not wait for your instruction properly." Her eyes darted off to the side. It was hard to keep eye contact with such a stern man. Fighting everything in her being that told her not to continue, she did so anyways. "But I thought it would be appropriate to greet and get to know some of the other students in class as well." Miya moaned after the words escaped her mouth. "Such for trying to be good in this class... Your mouth always gets you into so much trouble." She bowed again, turning deep red, to match her hair. She hoped her words wouldn't get her into too much trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back