Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Examination time! [Akane and Osu][Exam][Private]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
[Alright kiddies! It’s exam time!]​

It had been a perfectly ordinary day so far, and both Akane and Osuteno would find that they had been summoned to the hospital for a little talk with the Medical Sennin. She wanted to discuss their future in the branch, and also assess their knowledge. Though, they wouldn’t know the last bit. It was a secret exam. And if they passed, they would be actual Mednins in Training. But first, they’d have to show up at Kitsune’s office for their “talk”. Kitsune herself was sitting behind her desk with a bunch of papers on her table, as well as her tablet. She was working on optimizing her wireless networking idea. So far it had been working great, and while at home, her tablet was able to connect to the servers she had in her basement, allowing her access to all of the files she had on there. It was a brilliant system. Next on her to do list was wiring the hospital up as well.

But that would be handled by electricians, and not by Kitsune. Kitsune would just specify what types of cables to use, and supply the boxes to be set up at regular intervals to provide total coverage in the building, as well as some outside as well. And she had done so earlier that day. ”Hanako-san. When Akane-chan and Osuteno-kun show up, send them right on in, okay?” she asked her assistant in the front office who replied with a swift confirmation. This would be a fun examination. For Kitsune anyways. Maybe not for Akane and Osuteno. For now however, she was playing the waiting game, and keeping herself entertained by working on her little hobby project.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akane walked up to the hospital quite nervously. She had been called here by Kitsune, probably regarding her wanting to become a mednin. It was about time though, she felt like her academy days were coming to an end. Akane walked over to the receptions desk, and asked where Kitsune could be found. The receptionist pointed Akane in the right direction. She headed over to Kitsune's office, and Kitsune's assitant let Akane in. She looked around curiously as she walked up to Kitsune's desk.

"Hello Kitsune-Sensei." Akane greeted her with a smile.She then seated herself -assuming there is a chair- on a nearby chair. She seemed to have been the first one to arrive, not like it was a contest, but she believed it was a score for herself.

[Topic entered]​

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osuteno's eyes peeked into the reception window as he stood on his tippy-toes. "Excuse me please, my name is Koji Osuteno, I have an appointment with Kitsune-Sama. May I go on in?" Osu thanked the receptionist as she let him in and went to Kitsune's office where her assistant told him to go ahead and enter. Osu opened the door, gave a small bow on the way in and gave Akane a small wave when he saw her. He took a seat next to Akane and greeted them both.

"Good day to you both, Kitsune-Sama, Akane-Senpai. I hope things are going well." As usual Osu lacked any trace of excitement or worry he felt on his face. He should really learn how to smile like most kids his age, the expressionless gaze took away from his cuteness. Osu thought he was giving a pretty good attempt at smiling though, with the very corners of his mouth slightly upturned.​

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Yoshi said:
2u6o8y0.jpg

Rp said:
Tired from training with His new pops, Junko. Yoshi woke up sluggishly in his room in Junkos cozy apartment to a hard wood floor as he fell out of the bed. Grunting, the young yellowed haired boy picked himself up. Yawning, he made his way towards the kitchen as the heavenly smell of breakfast was shifting through the air. Entering the kitchen, Yoshi scratched his head as Junko and Karin Mumbled about a new place to stay.

"Goodmorning family."

"How'd you sleep Yoshi?"

"Woke up to the cold floor." Yoshi said laughing.

Shaking his head, Junko placed a hand on Yoshis head. "Ready for today?"

Exhaling heavily, Yoshi looked displeased. "More First-Aid training? Yoshi asked with a brief pause. "Or am I going to continue practicing that nifty Reality step seal thing!"

"Hahaha! Good to see your so excited for first aid. You've been doing good with the reality step. You just need to know how to create the seal at will. So, I'll let you have some of my kunai. Keep some on you at all time and remember, this will be a family jutsu. Only individuals that bare the Tsuyoshi name can learn this jutsu I've created." Junko said with a smile. "As of today, you only have one thing to do. Head to the hospital and meet with kitsune after breakfast. You should see a few familiar faces."

"The gorgeous medical sennin!"

"The old hag?"

"Where's your respect? She is your superior right?"

Plucking Yoshis forehead, Junko smiled. "You have a long way before you begin lecturing me Yoshi. Now, eat and get going."

"Ugh, that hurt you know!"

------:|Hospital|:------

Entering the hospital with a full stomach, Yoshi stood fully equipped and ready to go. Why he had to meet with kitsune, he didn't know, but hopefully it was good. Twirling his kunai as he approached the receptionist desk, he was pointed in the right direction just like the other students.

"Hello beauti.... I mean..kitsune-sama. My new pop, Junko said I needed to come here today. He mentioned going to his old sensei's office if you needed to speak to him." Yoshi said slowly entering as he put his kunai up. Becoming a bit red in the face as he spotted Akane, his heart began racing already and he hadn't even spoke yet.

Topic entered
Dnpc- Tsuyoshi Yoshi
Junko- Within the hospital

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune smiled at the two of them. ”Things are going just fine Osuteno-kun. Now then!” Kitsune began, and leaned forward in her chair. ”I invited you both here, because I wanted to show you around, give you an idea of where you’ll be working in the future, give you an idea of how the hospital works. Nothing too exhausting or straining. Are you up for that?” she’d ask the two of them. Go figure that at that time Yoshi would walk into the office. ”Morning Yoshi-kun. You’re just in time to join Osuteno-kun and Akane-chan on a tour of the hospital. So let’s go.” she said and got out of her chair and headed for the door hopefully with the students behind her.

They had much to see and do today. And just like that, they went out of the office, and on a guided tour of the hospital. Starting with the reception. ”The reception. Where patients check in, and their information sent up the ladder to their attending doctor. An important job, that’s often underestimated in what it demands of people.” Kitsune said and smirked, giving the receptionist a wink and then leading the two students onwards towards information and excitement. Probably.

From the reception, they’d then head to the emergency room, and check out the conditions of the patients there. Surely they’d be able to learn a thing or two from reading patient charts, and forming their own opinions and such. They might even be able to correctly identify symptoms and extrapolate a diagnosis from them. Who knew?

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akane looked behind herself to see Osu walk in. She smiled at him and waved to greet him. She still pictured him in a maids outfit... That brought smile to her face most definately.
”I invited you both here, because I wanted to show you around, give you an idea of where you’ll be working in the future, give you an idea of how the hospital works. Nothing too exhausting or straining. Are you up for that?”

Akane nodded to Kitsune. "Yes lets get this started!" she stated right before Yoshi came in. Akane looked over at Yoshi, surprised to see him here. She didn't expect it, but it was a pleasant surprise. "Hey Yoshi. She greeted him with a grin, oblivious to his reddening face.

Akane stood and followed Kitsune out, she was obviously eager to look around the hospital. This was her first time here, she wanted to burn this memory into her brain. Akane glanced to the receptionist, and waved towards him. Then they went into the Emergency room, it seemed pretty quiet for a room titled 'emergency'. Either way Akane's eyes were continuously wandering around, and full of excitement. "So cool!" She exclaimed as she walked further into the emergency room, looking towards all the patients. She wondered if they would get to see some action today, Akane had been reading a few medical books, but she doubt anything she learned from them would help her currently, as she was a hands on learner mostly. Even reading about taijutsu, she needed to preform the moves she read before she actually got it.

Akane looked towards Yoshi, and Osu. "Think we might get to see some action?" She asked them curiously.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Yoshi said:

Rp said:
”Morning Yoshi-kun. You’re just in time to join Osuteno-kun and Akane-chan on a tour of the hospital. So let’s go.”

"I don't think it's any place I haven't been. Junko always have me running errands or following him around the medical paradise." Yoshi thought looking at Akane.

"Hi, I hope you've been well."

Yoshi wasn't too excited, but he'd take things as a recap. Managing to calm down, Yoshi didn't explode when Akane said hey. Walking with the group, Yoshi couldn't shake Akanes lovely smell not the sight of her beauty. Surprisingly, she looked quite similar to the medical sennin. "must be the hair."Yoshi thought shrugging.

”The reception. Where patients check in, and their information sent up the ladder to their attending doctor. An important job, that’s often underestimated in what it demands of people.”

"Hello!"

"Yoshi! Running errands again?"

"Nope, not this time. I'm with the medical sennin."

"Nice! Well, carry on."

"C'ya" Yoshi responded as he continued with the group. Heading towards the emergency room, A few sick people sat about.

"Think we might get to see some action?"

"I doubt it, but I'm down for action with you. I mean... As long as me and you have actions! Uhh no... I meant.. Uhh. Yes! I do wish for action to see with you I guess." Yoshi said with a nervous laugh as his cheeks became red once more. Hopefully, they'd just continue walking and he wouldn't be in the awkward situation.

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I am ready to go Kitsune-Sama," Osu said while feeling excited. He turned to see Yoshi enter and gave him a small dip of the head as a greeting after he recognized him. As they walked through reception he nodded at the nurses and observed that Yoshi was looking pretty flush. Osu placed hands on both his and Yoshi's foreheads. "Hmm... Well you don't feel all that feverish but you should watch your health Yoshi-San you are looking a bit flushed." As they walked on he heard the other two talking about hoping to see some action though that seemed a bit off to Osu. "While I would like experience, I do not really wish that anyone's health deteriorate," he mused to himself. He knew the others didn't wish anyone harm, and it was inevitable that someone would need attention, but still it seemed improper to say things like that near the patients.

Something else entirely was now bothering Osu. This was actually his first visit to the hospital since his bloodline awakened. He had been getting used to hearing the blood-flow of crowds and such, but hearing the high and low pressures, the strong and the weak heartbeats, ruptured veins and internal bleeding all at once was disconcerting.He had not had enough experience to tell quite what every deviation in noise from average blood-flow meant, but he could tell that just about every patient's was off for one reason or another, whether from a lifetime of smoking or poor diets, to more serious things like heart failure. He would have to start spending a lot of time around them and studying to learn what the differences meant. He decided to voice this concern to Kitsune as they entered the ER. "Their blood sounds so fragile, it is a bit disconcerting. No wonder so few of the clan readily suggest this profession, though we could be helpful." Since Kitsune was in charge of the Med Branch she probably knew about the Chigokai clans ability to hear the blood of those around them.​

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune stifled a laugh at Yoshi’s fumbling words to Akane, as she could hear them quite clearly. ”Smooth, Yoshi-kun.” she said and grinned, before leading them further into the emergency department, to where the newly arrived were placed. ”Alright kids. Here we have three newly arrived patients. They haven’t been diagnosed yet. They haven’t had a doctor look them over. I want you three to give them all a look, and determine what’s wrong with them, and which order to treat them in. I can tell you that there’s one case that needs treatment soon, one that can wait a bit, and one that isn’t critical at all, relatively speaking.”

She’d stand back and watch the three kidlings get to work on assessing symptoms and diagnosing, and coming up with an order of treatment. It’d most certainly be interesting to see how they’d handle it all. The leftmost patient suffered from a severe fever (not the disco variant, either), and he was sweating all over, but also shivering as if he was super cold. The middle patient was bleeding from the side, but not so much that he needed to be rushed into surgery immediately, there might be something in the wound as well, given how slight green veiny lines extended around where the wound was. Finally, the rightmost patient, she seemed to be fine, but she was asleep and had shallow raspy breathing as if she couldn’t breathe properly, her fingers were also twitching as if her muscles were being involuntarily activated.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akane looked at Yoshi. She believed he meant action as in a spar or something. "I accept your challenge Yoshi. But now isn't the time, right now we have business to attend to" She stated with a firm nod. She then looked at Osu, He commented that Yoshi looked flushed, but wasnt that his normal color? She didn't know

"Maybe Yoshi got sick." She stated, then nodded to Osu. She didn't 'wish' for someones health to deteriorate. She couldn't explain it, but that feeling, she kinda wanted it too, but she didn't want any one to die. She most definitely would not allow anyone to die on her. Akane looked at Osu as he started talking again. He could hear the blood? Thats useful.

Soon Kitsune lead them further into the depths of the emergency room, to patients that have not been checked out yet. Her eyes instantly to the one that was bleeding... It looked Painful.. It was painful for him though, why wasn't she Sympathising? If one took a closer look, she had a slight smirk on her face.

Kitsune told them to give them a look, but Akane wanted to prod this guy's wound. Akane glanced over at the guy who was sweating, and seemed cold. He looked like he had a virus, or it cold be a cold. But it could also be the flu. She looked at the sleeping girl, she could hear her breathing, raspy, and her muscles were twitching. She couldn't even think what could be wrong with her... But Akane choose the guy with the wound. She walked up to the guy. "Hello, my name is Akane. I am going to take a look at you." She explained to him sweetly, then leaned closer to his wound, to take a look at it. She figured he would probably feel uncomfortable with a little girl coming to check him out, but she obviously didn't care. "So explain what happen, guy." She stated to him, she noticed that it looked like something was in there, making her want to prod it more, but she would need to clean her hands and put on gloves. It also could be the start of an infection, she noted by the green tinted veins, or it could be poison.

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osu examined the patients before them. The first patient looked to be feverish, possibly influenza or a really bad cold, maybe even pneumonia, it would take some testing and maybe asking him more about his symptoms to get the right diagnosis. The second patient looked to have a pretty straightforward problem except for how painful that wound was looking, was it infected? Akane was already handling him though. The third patient concerned him simply because there was not much visibly wrong, so he decided to check up on her first.

Was she sleeping or thoroughly unconscious? She was breathing rather heavily... sleep apnea? She didn't seem like the usual candidate for that. And what about her hand movement? Involuntary muscle movement... Osu began reading the woman's chart trying to see if there was any known family history for these symptoms or other hereditary problems and checking to see if she had been awake at all, what condition she had been brought in, etc. While he read through the information he was listening to her heartbeat, checking the readings on her blood oxygen levels and memorizing for practice what the current drop in oxygen sounded like in her blood flow. It would probably take years of practice and experience to trust his hearing for much besides finding a vein, internal bleeding or checking a pulse. The machines were more trustworthy to him right now.

After a minute he borrowed a stethoscope and listened to her lungs before attempting to gently wake her up if she had been awake. Otherwise he would begin trying to alleviate her symptoms and attempt to gather the information into a diagnosis. He was focusing as much as he could on his patient but he did occasionally glance at the other two to see if one of their patients happened to be the one that needed immediate treatment. He wondered how the woman would feel about having an eight-year-old trying to diagnose her.​

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Yoshi said:

Rp said:
"Hmm... Well you don't feel all that feverish but you should watch your health Yoshi-San you are looking a bit flushed."

"shes fine... I mean, I'm fine." Yoshi said nervously as osuteno removed his hand.

”Smooth, Yoshi-kun.”

Looking at the sennin, she could obviously see the pain he was go through. "Dang.. I wonder why this is happening to me. Akane gives me this weird feeling in my stomach when she talks to me, or even looks at me. Is it a jutsu? Maybe it's some sort of genjutsu that I need to break!" Yoshi thought surrounded by his thoughts.

"I accept your challenge Yoshi. But now isn't the time, right now we have business to attend to"

Blankly staring at her, Yoshi didn't understand what she was talking about until the group started moving again. Face palming, Yoshi shook his head as he dragged his hand down. "I'm such a big dummy poo poo head! This genjutsu she has on me is strong, but I'll break it! She's doing this to me because of our spar probably." Yoshi thought as they arrived in the deeper part of the emergency department.

Within moments, the academy students began examining the patients before them. Analyzing from a far, Yoshi didn't move until Akane and osuteno choose a patient. Maybe they left him the harder individual? Looking up at the medical sennin, Yoshi smiled. "be back in a few." he said before taking a step forward. In a single moment, things began to slow down in the young seikons eyes as if everything was moving in slow motion. While Training with Junko, Yoshi had learned to use his reality bending speed to his advantage. Even in small scenarios such as this one.

Making his way to the guy, Yoshi moved around him as he sat unknowingly of his presence. Getting a close look, he shivered frantically, but his body was sweating insanely. "This guy needs a shower, he's a bit musky. He's sweating a great bit." Yoshi thought as he began listening to his slow small breaths. "Raspy... I'm guessing a virus? Pneumonia? Or maybe just a strong cold..." Yoshi thought moving on.

Looking at Akane, Yoshi became quite "Sick" again. "Ugh, I can't shake this genjutsu off me." Yoshi thought walking back to his original spot.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune sat down in a chair and watched the kidlings go to work on on the three patients. Akane asked the bleeding guy tell what was wrong, but he couldn’t answer, and instead just gurgled as he passed out, blood running from his mouth. As such he was unable to answer Akane, and it seemed as if he’d need medical attention, and soon. Otherwise he might actually end up dying, which was rather counterproductive in a hospital. If Akane could find out what the green veiny stuff was, by his wound, she might be able to deduce a solution to this perplexing conundrum.

Osuteno on the other hand went to the person that seemed to be the one in least amount of danger, but like many other things, you shouldn’t judge a book by its cover. The charts said nothing about the condition, as it hadn’t been fully diagnosed yet. This was an important part of a doctor’s work, and Kitsune wanted to make sure the three kids understood that. Ordinarily, things like these couldn’t just be cured with some flashy hand gestures and a magical lightshow. They needed science, and the proper treatment. THEN maybe some flashy gestures and a magical lightshow, to speed things up.

Finally, Yoshi moved but faster than anyone else. I really hope the kid knows how to control that, otherwise he’ll be a nuisance. Kitsune thought as she watched him zip about with her super-powered eyes. Ah, the curse of being able to see things coming from far away, but your body being too slow to react properly to it. Of course, nothing productive came from Yoshi’s zipping about as he didn’t really do anything other than show off. He needed to do actual doctor work, rather than just going around and surface-glancing.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akane blinked as the man suddenly passed out! She looked around quickly before she grabbed a pair of gloves, and put them on. She noticed bleeding from his mouth which meant he was suffocating on blood right? Either way she really was acting on a guess, and she really did not know what to do here. She put a hand on his jaw and opened up his mouth. how was she supposed to get him to start breathing again with all that blood blocking the way?
Was he poisoned? Was there more damage on his insides? Was it a zombie infection? She didn't know, and she looked to Kitsune with a what do I do look.

"He's dying!"She stated, but that was a "No duh" moment, "Need to open his airway..." She stated then she turned back to his wound on his side, she pulled away at his shirt assuming he had one to reveal the wound more, she looked at the green veins, and squinted, she put her hands onto the skin around the wound to try to open it up more, to take a better look inside. Her fingers prodding the edge of the wound, poking at the green veiny stuff. Was this some sort of creature? Too much was unanswered. "I am not sure what this is..."She stated as little to nothing she had, she had no medical knowledge, and she had nothing to go off of here. This made it hard, but she wasn't ready to drop and give up. She needed help though, and she was willing to accept any, she just didn't want to see this guy die.

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nope... The monitors were giving him nothing... The chart had nothing useful... The patient was unresponsive... "No worries Osuteno, you can do this. He thought trying to convince himself, and it worked a little considering he wasn't discouraged yet. Maybe the patient had something really simple and he was just over-complicating things. They were unresponsive but still moved their hand. Genjutsu? It was certainly possible, so he attempted to cancel any genjutsu on them.

If that did nothing (and in all likelihood nothing is exactly what would happen because that was a bit of a stretch) he would have to try some other simple solutions. He would use the Mystical Hands jutsu here and there to see if it relieved any pain while he tried to figure out a more effective solution. It could be epilepsy... the symptoms fit. Osu rolled the patient on their side and readjusted the pillow to help support the position and make sure it didn't obstruct their breathing. Epileptic attacks were not typically fatal, at least he didn't think so, but he still wasn't entirely sure that is was a seizure either. He would have to consider more possibilities while he maintained this method, calmly stroking the woman's head hoping it would somehow be soothing while using the healing jutsu a bit though he knew he the proper medicine would be much more effective.

Osu began muttering to himself under his breath. "Calm down and think Osuteno. What has has similar symptoms to epilepsy? Would it be better to wait a minute and see if this improves her condition or go ahead and give her medicine for a seizure at the risk it might not be epilepsy? What could go wrong if you do so?" He shook his head. "Calm down, check for more simple problems. Why might someone have difficulty breathing?" Well at this point there was one obvious thing he had yet to check for if she did not seem to be getting better. If the patient was still wearing their street clothes he would need to make sure this onee-san had not done something silly like wearing too tight of clothing before he took further action.

He felt like he needed to hurry just in case if his case was simple and one of the other two needed assistance, because from what he could hear behind him Akane's patient was taking a turn for the worse. "Just ignore the man's bleeding for a minute Osu you can help out if she needs it when you are sure your patient is safe, Akane can likely handle herself." Controlling his blood lust was an exercise he had been practicing specifically for this occupation. He could not allow his natural tendancies become a distraction from his patient nor a threat. If the woman's clothing or genjutsu or anything else obvious were indeed not the problem he would report to Kitsune that he thought his patient was likely having an epileptic seizure. Only after he was sure that his patient's life wasn't in immediate danger would he see if one of the other two needed help unless things seem to get drastic.​

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Yoshi said:

Rp said:
"Yoshi!" the receptionist called.

Turning, Yoshi raised a brow. "Yes? Yoshi said with a puzzling expression. What possibly could she want.

"Junko needs you. He mentioned errands and a quick lesson." she said laughing.

"So he doesn't need me to stay here?"

"Apparently not."

"I bet he's going to put me to work!" Yoshi grunted as he shook his head. Looking at the group, Yoshi gave a wave goodbye. "Death looks pretty close. I'm sure the medical sennin won't let them die. Well, I hope not." Yoshi said with a shrug as he walked away.

Dnpc left

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune walked over to the guy that Yoshi had left. She looked him over, and wrote a few things on his chart, then asked a nurse to run a broad array of tests on him, and while said tests were being done, he’d be on antibiotics to combat the disease currently coursing through his sad excuse for a body. Once that was done, she kept an eye on both Akane and Osuteno, making sure they didn’t make wrong choices. Hopefully Akane would find the little green bulb sticking out of the flesh in the wound. It had begun to take root in the host body, and would do it’s very best to drain him of every last nutrient.

Meanwhile Osuteno was facing a real puzzling case. It was actually the more difficult of the three. The one Kitsune had handled was likely a simple virus or bacterial infection, in which case they could treat the symptoms (if virus), or treat the infection entirely (if bacteria). And Akane would have to remove the green bulb and all of its roots to have her patient survive, even though there was more to be done than just that. Osuteno on the other hand would have to first identify why his patient was twitching and having shallow breathing.

The patient was wearing a hospital gown due to having been self-admitted with some breathing pains earlier that same day, but due to not being an actual emergency she hadn’t been fully diagnosed yet. ”You know, Osu-kun. Have you made sure the airways aren’t obstructed? You may also have to administer a physical exam, and maybe order some tests.” she suggested to him, figuring he needed a bit of help with his patient.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akane looked into the man's wound carefully. Taking a closer look at the green veins, she noticed that it was not his flesh, it was a foreign object. Akane saw the bulb and blinked a few times.

"This guy has a plant growing inside him!" She exclaimed, then she pondered quickly on a way to safely remove the bulb, and get all of its roots out.

Akane gathered the green veins on to one side around the bulb. It'd be like pulling weeds right? After the green was gathered, Akane took a scalpel off of the near by tray, placing it on the edge of the wound, she cut the skin carefully to open the wound up more, so she could make sure she could get all of the plant out without tearing the wound.

Once the wound was open more, Akane carefully stuck her fingers into the wound to take ahold of the bulb, and the roots beneath it, while keeping the green veins in one area, taking ahold of them as well. She gently tugged it once to loosen any roots that had borrowed deeper. She then tugged it again to pull the bulb, and its roots free. She was being very gentle, making sure that the bulb did not break from the roots.

After akane got the plant out of her patient, she looked at the tray again, spotting a clean rag, she took it and placed it on the bleeding wound. She applied a little pressure, then removed it. She cleaned the wound, to make sure she had gotten any foreign objects out of it. Once she was satisfied with the result, she placed her hand over the wound and focused her chakra to it, applying medical ninjutsu to start the wound's healing process, so it would scop bleeding. Unfortunately her mystical hand could not fully heal the wound, but it would be fine. Akane removed her bloody gloves, and tossed them in a bin. She then grabbed some gauze and started to wrap the wound.

"I think he needs some antibiotics, and Vitamins." She stated as she checked him for a fever of any sorts. It was strange to think a plant was growing inside of him, but it seemed his body was rejecting it harshly. He'd die of shock it not treated right, but Akane really didn't know what to give him to help him recover.​

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was time for Osu to get his act together and do things by the book. Osuteno simply replied, "Yes Kitsune-Sama," as he began to put his patient through the works. He laid her back down flat and waved a nurse over.He requested several tools for her to go grab for him and she nodded and returned quickly with a tray as it appeared they always had them ready just in case. Osu made sure his gloves were on tight and got to work with the examination. He had the nurse lay the tray down on the table beside him and handed her the clipboard to fill in the information from the machines and to write down all that he his findings he would tell her during his examination. First thing first he grabbed up an otoscope while he carefully checked her airways for obstructions as Kitsune-Sama had suggested. Afterwards he would get the basic physical examination out of the way as he checked her mouth, throat, ears, nose, eyes, head and neck with the nurse standing there recording his findings as he said them in a clear voice.

After he looked back to the nurse abs said, "Nurse, count her breaths over the next sixty seconds. You," he pointed at another nurse passing by, "get some oxygen for this woman." He hated having to take up a second nurse and was adding' learn a clone jutsu' to his training regimen. As she went off he began to swab the patient for samples. The first nurse had finished recording all that she could from the machine and had recorded the information on the patient's breathing as the second nurse came back. He looked at the first nurse, "This patient was admitted earlier today so go take any samples from her that we have down to the lab along with these swabs I just took, take her bedpan if for some reason we did not get anything from her." He then turned to the second nurse who was already preparing the oxygen for the patient as he wrote on a note a handed it to her, "When you are done with that, order this list of scans, fetch this woman a fresh bedpan and you are free to go," He felt confident that he could handle the rest as he picked the clipboard up and finished filling out his observations.​

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune grinned. Akane had discovered the reason why the patient was there. The kid had done good work. ”Well done Akane-chan. You found the cause of the issue, and even treated it. You’ve performed far beyond what I expected. Good job. Now lets stabilize him so he doesn’t crash.” she said and used the more powerful Mystical Force on the man, both on the wound and also on his heart to stabilize the heartrate so he’d be outside immediate danger. Kitsune gestured for one of the nurses to make sure the man was rolled to a room and cared for.

Osuteno on the other hand was a bit flabbergasted at the situation, but quickly rose to the occasion and performed the physical test by the book and decided to get a bunch of tests run on the patient. That was of course the correct course of action to take. ”Well done Osu-kun, you’ve ordered the correct tests for the woman. Now there’s nothing more you can do than wait for the results.” she said ”I can, at this point, already tell you of a disease that matches these symptoms. It’s called Ashigaru’s Disease. It strikes the lungs rather hard, and causes a multitude of symptoms.” she explained and smiled.

They had both performed better than most kids at their age was able to, and as such Kitsune saw no reason to delay the obvious any further. ”You’ve both passed my test. Congratulations to both of you. You’re now the newest members of the Medical Branch, and officially this means you’re Genin-ranked, as well as Mednins in Training. This means you’re working here, starting Monday. You’ll get your badge, scrubs, and equipment then. We have to print the badges first. But yeah. Congratulations again.” she said to them with a big smile.

[Achievement Unlocked! Mednin in Training!]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back