Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Explanation Needed [Requesting Daisuke]

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The dimly lit hallways was as lonely as always, hurrying and bustling as people filled them up, doctors and nurses walking back and forth with patient clipboards, each containing the very medical identity of the patients. In the few short years he's spent working in the hospital he's already carried hundreds. Dealing with patients of all manners. The hurried, the hungry, the desperate, the tired, the beaten, the loser as well as the winner.

He hurried through the halls and stopped by the doctors' lounge, to grab a cup of coffee, he still had time before Daisuke had his office hours. Around him he wore his lab coat over his regular white training outfit. Fairly basic all in all, he grabbed a cup, poured it half full and quickly emptied it with one sweep, the hot temperature left with a slight burn in his throat, but the refreshing feeling afterwards gave him the energy to continue on with the day.

It's not every month one disappears from society for two whole weeks to study old journals, texts and manuscripts from surgeries and patients.
At least he didn't run across the wall in search of those documents, otherwise he'd be labelled a Missing-nin.

With the refreshing burst of energy he felt himself ready to confront the new Medical Sennin.

He went out of the lounge, down the hall and into the small office where the assistant sat and with a door to the right leading into the main office.
"Suzaku Keiji, here to request an audience with the Medical Sennin. I assume that he's in, this is his office hours at least."
He said in a calm yet lightened fashion, his eyes were still slightly saggy, and with small black circles around his eyes. It was obvious he had been away for awhile, presumably away from any sunlight and probably studying.
His labcoat was as clean as the come, straight from the washing room of the hospital.

[Thread entered, requesting Daisuke]
[You may go ahead and RP your personal assistant]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The small office was rather similar to Daisuke’s office in terms of its layout. The couches, filing cabinets, the pantry, everything was practical the same. Only the color had shifted from black and blue to black and crimson red. One could always trust Daisuke to have no sense of style and since his new helper didn’t bother to complain, he would keep the style. Midori was the new personal assistant hired to help manage Daisuke’s busy schedule. She was 18 years old, stood at 5’5 feet tall, weighed 120 lbs, and had long orange hair. The way Daisuke saw it, if she didn’t judge him on his style, then he would not judge her on her’s. Being new to the job, Midori was getting the hang of being a sennin’s assistant. The perks were great as the pay so she didn’t complain. In fact, the only differences between working for a sennin and a regular employer was the extensive background check, the possibility of danger, and much more traffic than she originally anticipated. And then Keiji entered.
403eae27-392a-41c6-802d-1c5d5775bc2c_zps9e057a35.jpg
Name: Midori
Clan: Uchiha

Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 120 lbs
Dominant hand: Left

Hair Color: Orange
Eye Color: orange (ripple pattern)
Alignment: Neutral​

Hello and good day, sir. I’m Midori Uchiha. How might I be of assistance today. Yes, he is in. Hold on a moment please.” she asked as she finished her report. Upon hearing his request, she promptly used her headset to inform the sennin of his guest. “Hey wait. I know that name. Daisuke-sama told me to keep an eye out for you.” she added, just before placing her finger over her ear piece and waving for Keiji to enter. “He will see you now.”, she said as a small grin flashed over her face he Daisuke replied.

Upon entering Daisuke’s black and sapphire blue schemed office, he would notice two of the sennins paths sitting down on each side of the room and a brooding Daisuke leaning against the front of his desk with his head hanging down. Keiji might have noticed that Daisuke had gone through a makeover of his own. He styled his shoulder length hair slicked back with shaven cheeks and a neatly trimmed tuft tip goatee. Daisuke has developed feral facial features like pricked ears, a more muscular physique, and rather sharp cuspids. He also gained a small thin diagonal scar through his right eyebrow, and a long very thin diagonal scar across his face extending from the upper right corner of his forehead to his lower left cheek.

Lastly, Due to his parent’s death, Daisuke decided to follow a customary tradition in the Kaguyan bloodline and preserve his family lineage through a marking ritual. Daisuke’s forearms have been marked extensively, from wrist to elbow, in an intricate tribal tattoo design using the primate, canine, and feline beast symbols to represent strength, honor, and courage respectively. Daisuke wore a dark red dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up to the elbows the the shirt tucked into black dress pants. Along with that, a black vest with a red pocket square, a red tie tucked into the vest, and a small waist chain both of his pants pockets.

"Hello, Keiji-san. I’m relieved to know you’re not dead. Where the hell were you for the past two weeks? " he asked, jumping right into the big question on his mind. Daisuke was no hypocrite mind you. In the past, Daisuke had taken time off and that was fine. The major factor however was that he told someone. Daisuke started to glare at Keiji until he saw his eyes. They were full of fatigue and the bags under his eyes made Daisuke repeat his earlier question with less accusation and more concern for Keiji’s well being.

[mft]

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"Thank you" He replied as he nodded in response to the assistant as he turned to face the door, "Cutie" he mumbled to himself as he opened the door leading into the office, the sheer size of the office was strange, one wouldn't expect the amount of items, couches, shelves awards one could fill out into such a small office, but in a strange manner it actually worked. He skimmed across the room as he noticed each path, and nodded slightly at them, acknowledging their presence, knowingly that they are in a sense Daisuke himself, which in and of itself is strange to consider, as soon as he had closed the door behind him he turned over to face Daisuke and to give him a dedicated bow in a respectable manner.
"Daisuke-sensei. Thank you for seeing me so urgently."</B><i></i>
Daisuke didn't look as per usual, but it didn't reflect what he had to say.
His words sparked a little a surprise to a self concerned smile as it turned from from a frown to a concern.

<B>"I do apologize for my absence, but that's a part of why I'm here, I have a report for you."

He calmly paused and assessed the situation ensuring that no one outside of the room were listening, tuning his ears for the outdoors, then eyeing the proportionate windows assessing for the potential of listeners.
And eyeing the paths sitting still on the couches. After having checked for a few seconds he turned again to Daisuke, "I have news about Kushin-sensei."
Pausing again, he checked, like a persistent conspiracy theorist thinking there's bound to be someone not meant to be around.

"I know that the Archives and the Vault has been beyond reach from those who have sought it."
"Last week, after your party, I was the recipient of a letter, one which was presumably from Kushin-sensei himself."
"He gave me directions to find the vault."
He looked over again.
"He left me his archives, most, if not all of his research, I spent an entire week in there, reading, studying and assessing his vast knowledge, even doing a few tests on some of the organs he has in the vault."
"I've learned from the best, and I have mastered his ways."

He took a deep breath and continued.

"With that in mind, since the Harvesters, and the attached surgery teams are without a concise leader, I would therefor like to formally place in my request for the position to lead this team myself, with my sensei's legacy in mind, I will continue on with the matters he has started and see them through to the end."

"And that's all there is to my report."

"Lastly, if I must say, you have a distinct cooler look about you this day." he pointed at Daisuke with his index and middle finger sideways as he added; "You look more, rad~ Y'know?" Then lowering his hand again. He had no idea of the rituals or dress code for the Kaguya, the only thing he knew, and truly cared about was how their DNA and bodily functions differed from that of a regular average human and other Shinobi, how his blood and bone structure differed from others, and how the bone's nutrients were delivered in his system, but at the same time, he had the same consideration and mindset towards how the veins functioned on the head of a Hyuuga, picking apart and deciphering his own theories and finding new discoveries through trial and error. More subjects was needed to further his own research.

Keiji himself had undergone a huge transmutation when he had gone out for his soul searching where he had met Hitomi, currently resting in his mind, but ready to spurt into action at any given moment.
His dreadlocks had gone thicker, darker, his muscles had almost doubled in strength and size, his height was a little taller than usual, and his skin had gotten darker, and his teeth a little sharper, but not visibly so.
Perhaps spending so much time with Hitomi changes a man? Is he becoming more demonic? Regardless, he didn't feel different, he simply looked a little darker than usual.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Daisuke stood idol while Keiji spoke in a reserved and respectful manner, still waiting for an answer. His worry grew after learning that Keiji had not been to work for a few days. If he had to describe Keiji in one word, it would be dedicated. In fact, that’s why Daisuke had so much respect for him. Like Kahako and Junko, Daisuke saw a bright future in Keiji’s life.

When he spoke on his news of Kushin and began to sweep the room, Daisuke and his paths followed suit for a brief moment and had a quick look around. While Daisuke was certain that his office was not bugged, he was also aware that he could never really be too careful as there could have been ease droppers nearby. Keiji was quick to inform his bonehead of a boss about his discovery, thus implying the need for security. His paths were good, but he could have done much better. He could hired a bodyguard that now works as a personal assistant, he could have Hoshi or another one of his brethren stationed indefinably in his office to keep guard, etc.

Wait, what! Kushin-sama!”, he thought as he stood at attention. His interest was piqued to say the least. Daisuke’s eyes began to widen as Keiji gave him the news. It was a miracle if Daisuke ever saw one. He was aware that Kushin has a genius and had made very important strides towards the field of medical research. He, himself, had searched his office prior to moving in as he had hoped to find a few notes lying around. How foolish he was, to believe that Kushin would be that careless with his treasures. True to Daisuke’s expectations, Keiji mentioned his time studying and mastering a very large portion if not the entirety of Kushin’s knowledge. It made perfect sense after all. Kushin could only trust his student with such valuables and Daisuke took no offense to that, despite being Kushin’s handpicked replacement. Then he requested the leadership position within the harvester division, to which Daisuke found a bit amusing. He already made a decision about that a while ago, and it was about time to inform Keiji that the position had been filled.

Keiji, maybe you ought to sit down for this one.” he suggested, displaying a uncomfortable persona as if he had bad news to disclose. He would grab some snacks and place them on the table near the couch before he spoke.

Listen, you don’t need to ask me about that because I filled the position a long time ago. I just never informed the medic. I’m low on man power and if I’m going to be a leader, then I’m also gonna need some lieutenants. Since I first took on the title of sennin, I had every intention of making you the head of the harvesters. At least you made it easier for me to sell you on the idea. Not that you need convincing. You should know that I’m adamant about having chiefs as division heads… so just for now, you’ll be the acting head of the Harvesters. You’ll answer only to me so it’s the same kind of authority. The other surgeons respect you so it will be fine.” he said. It was just until Keiji was promoted to chief, but Daisuke was so busy that promoting either Keiji or Kahako was a bit too early. Unbeknownst to the sennin, there were events in motion that would call both medics into action. Upon their success, a new title would be the only reward suitable for them.

And thank you for noticing. I felt it was time for a change. I don’t like tattoos very much, but these markings are a part of a marking ritual that my kaguyan family practiced. My father told me about his long ago. I never chose to do it before, but after my parents death…I wanted to honor my family linage. You’re one to talk though. You look different as well. This ninja stuff is really making you look more feral. No offense.” he said as he motioned for Keiji to sit if he had not already done so.

I have two requests. First, Junko will need some tutoring and I’m becoming busier by the day. He’ll still be my student of course. I just want you to teach him a thing or two about surgery, is all. When you go on missions to hunt, kill, and extract illegal kinjutsu from criminals in the countryside, take him with you as back up. I’ll make him a part timer in both the Harvesters as well as the Sentou Henkan divisions. At least until we gain more man power. Please, accept him.” he added, bowing silently before eating some of the snacks on the table.

"Secondly and its fine if you say no. I'll completely understand and back off. What do you say about me taking a look at some of those notes. Please, Keiji. If not, then I'll just pester you until you teach me about surgery." he said.

WC: 849

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As directed he sat down, and as the only seat available was at the corner of the couch where one of his paths was seated.
Listening, he couldn't help but grow a little grin in response, and nod in response and understanding towards what he was saying.
After listening to his entire speech, and smiling almost all the way through he retaliated with his own, small speech. "I understand" He stood up quickly, held his right hand in salute on his chest and bow deeply. "I accept the position, You won't regret it." He said firmly, and then seating back down again as he Daisuke continued.

The requests wasn't surprising, Junko had already requested assistance from him a week ago at the party where he asked for practice in the cutting and dissecting part of the Medical Branch.
It shouldn't be too difficult to knock some skills into his head at this stage of affairs. Be they through taking him with on a mission or two, or taking him with him into an operation room.

He simply nodded and responded "Shouldn't be too difficult to arrange, I'll be sure to take him with me sometime soon."

The next request came at a mild surprise, the Sennin himself requested his assistance, and in learning even, or perhaps he simply wanted to get his hands on the knowledge of Kushin, it was understandable to seek the knowledge of such an esteemed and knowledgeable man in the field, but to outright request the information from his pupil, disturbing to say the least.
"I cannot show you the vault, not yet. I need to study why he did what he did, why he deemed it necessary. And if I deem it otherwise I'll happily share the location or even put the arrangements to have it moved for you. But before that, I'll be supplying the organs for the Kinjutsu surgeries, if that is acceptable to you.." He paused for a second to catch his breath and to let Daisuke think it over.
"Secondly, I'll happily teach you what I know, I won't show you where or how I learned it, not yet, but I'll teach it further to those that need it. You, Junko, Kahako and anyone else that may request it."

Keiji's studies had yielded plenty of knowledge and opened up a world filled with techniques and possibilities, but the beauty of it, was that thanks to his eyes he had lot more ahead of him, because he could read and see the chakra veins that needed cutting his surgeries would be pinpoint, they would be the cleanest Bloodline and Kinjutsu surgeries this medical facility had ever seen. With his blade in hand, it shouldn't be long before he would start performing his own experiments.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I apologize for me absence, Keiji. I hate making people wait. Unfortunately, family issues called me away, but I'm back now. Again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

IC:

Daisuke was glad to see that both he and Keiji were on the same page regarding his promotion to the acting head of the harvesters. His firm tone suggested that he was confident in himself and Daisuke deemed it as rightfully so. Keiji was an exceptional ninja to say the least and people would be hard pressed to find anyone willing to paint him in a negative light...beside Kahako maybe. Daisuke still was not too sure about their relationship and he thought it best not to ask. He could recall one too many times when his inquisitive nature got him into trouble. If one wanted proof of this, all one simply need to do is look at Daisuke’s current position in the branch.

He joined the branch he had progressed as far as he could in the main branch and because he was interested in the healing arts. Now years later, he was the head of the branch itself, waiting for its true leader to return. For this reason, he learned that his inquisitive nature did not always need to be piqued. Upon hearing his acceptance of Junko, Daisuke smirked. It was good to see that Keiji was willing to do such a thing. It implied a bond amongst medic; a unity within the branch. If other medics could follow in his footsteps then everything would run smoothly.

"Oh, no. You misunderstand me. Kushin-sama left that location to you and you only for a reason. If he wanted me to know about it, then I’d know already. I’m not interested in the vault or its location. I just wanna peek at a few research and surgery notes because I know I will not raise to the same skill level as him on my own. He’s not here to tutor me, but you are here. You have no idea how awkward it is for me to ask you for help in surgery. " he explained.

He tossed his pride for a more comprehensive knowledge in another field of the medical branch. Surely that had to count for something. Upon hearing Keiji’s plan to continue collecting organs for kinjutsu surgery, Daisuke nodded in agreement. He doubted that Keiji would steal the organs from law abiding citizens and shinobi alike so he saw no problem with his objective. Upon hearing Keiji’s acceptance of him as well, Daisuke gave a small bow to show his respect for the harvesters head.

"I understand and thank you in advance. I understand that your secrets are your own and will respect your privacy."

"Keiji, since I obtained this position I’ve been pondering something. I’ve been asking myself the same question over and over again. What makes a good leader? At first, I thought it was holiness, but blind loyalty is not what I seek. The people must trust in me with good reason and not simply be expected to follow orders blindly. They are not sheep after all. Even Kushin-sama only ever did that once in all the time I’ve known him. Then again, you've known him longer. ” he said pausing a moment.

He brought up the subject not to blabber on, but to have a real conversation about the type of leaders they both wanted to be and what they would except from one another. Daisuke had the utmost confidence in Keiji, he was Kushin’s student after all. But what did Keiji think of Daisuke? Did he believe Daisuke to still be a novice in terms of administration? Would he think less of Daisuke if he knew the bone head used to be a bit insecure about his new rank? Perhaps now was not time time to discuss such things. Daisuke would not reveal his feeling as of yet.

Second, I thought the most important aspect of leadership was being just. A true leader should be fair and kind, I thought, but there are those in this world that perceive those traits to be a sign of weakness. The world is not black and white however, but shades of gray. I assume you know what I mean, having sight beyond sight like myself. Then, I thought the answer was brute strength, but such a thing ruined the kaguya clans. Power vacuum after power vacuum, all filled with people who only wished to serve themselves and claim it was for the good of the people. If you thought kaguya's were blood thirsty, wait until you meet a politician.” he said, trying to make a joke.

It was not until I searched deep that I realized that wisdom was the best aspect. A good leader knows what he knows and what he does not know. I don’t have a strong relationship with the anbu, but Kahako does. I’m not familiar with the inner workings of research and surgery, but you are. I’m just utilizing everyone’s strengths to my advantage. Now that you know a bit more about me, what kind of leader will you be?" he said, clearly talking too much throughout the whole conversation. Was it excitement or nervousness?

[mft]

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Nodding justly in response to Daisuke's words he found comfort in the leader of the branch coming at Keiji with questions of these sorts. It made him feel like he had attained a position of great power and knowledge where others wish to learn from and experience from something many wish and hope to attain, but rarely achieve in their lifetime.

Leaving room for Keiji to respond he comforted himself with his words. "Experience, I should say, a good Leader leads with experience, and wisdom, as they go hand in hand with everything one does in their career.."
"Lacking both would only bring the downfall to whatever one would work with.. It's the reason why most great men and women take care and forethought in their assessments and plans."
"It's why our Hikari-tan" He empathized on the name as Daisuke should know it well as a politician and the Main Branch Leader. "Tends to lead with a careful word and a carefully executed movement, she's more likely to start a revolution than betray a fellow shinobi's trust. Not that I would know of any such plans.." he waved his hand to put emphasis on the lighthearted joke.

"There's more to being a leader than simply leading, trust plays a large role, as well as knowing when to stay quiet and listen and when shout ones intentions loudly for everyone to hear. Kahako is as skilled a communicator as you'll ever find, although her political intrigue is nowhere to be found, she would still do great things when combined with the right people, I'm sure her relationship with this Ayumu-san will prove most fruitful for the branch."

"My leadership, I hope, will be one lead with experience and Wisdom in both hands, combined together to make the right choices with the right intention in mind. The betterment of the Village." A voice protruded inside of his mind as he had finished the sentence. and stayed quiet to let Daisuke think his words over. "Hahahahaha! Oh Suzaku-kun, you're making me smile, white eyes and everything, such a grand flare of seriousness emanating from you, a glow of superiority, oh you'll do fine as a leader with these words laid out on your path, but don't go ahead and forget about me.. Hehehe" "Oh quiet down will you? I won't let anyone know about you.. Not yet..

He stood up, brushing the dust that seemed to have settled on his thighs "Was there anything else you needed of me Daisuke-sama? If not I'd like to get back to my research, I'll hand you a letter with a date and a time once I'm settled in the position properly."

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Daisuke sat quietly leaning back as he listened to Keiji’s thoughts on leadership. He outlined what he believed to be a leader’s most valuable aspects which were experience, trust, and wisdom. The bonehead had no argument to discuss on the matter and he was glad that he did not need one. Daisuke wanted lieutenants; an inner circle to help advise him in different situations if the need arose, but he would not take advice from tyrants nor stubborn fools who believed in the ridiculous phrases like ‘might is right’ or ‘my way or the highway’. Now was a time for celebration, concentration, and innovation, but not intimidation, humiliation, and stagnation. Keiji, Kahako, and Junko stood at his side, but would that be enough?

Keiji’s answer was comforting to Daisuke has it meant that he made the right choice in selecting Keiji as the head of the harvesters. Now if he had begun to spout off about running the division with an ironfist and ensuring death to those who spoke out against his immoral or inhumane actions, then Daisuke would have felt way differently. Going even as far as to consider a new head. Thankfully, this would not be the case. Keiji went on to speak on Kahako’s ability. While he noted her seeming disinterest in politics, he complimented her social skills. Daisuke found this constructive criticism to be very useful when assessing others. Of course, if he decided to start asking for his quad to start criticizing others, then he too would be subjected to it. All for one and one for all. Oddly enough, if his team had constructive criticism to offer Daisuke he would listen carefully and take what was said under advisement. Upon hearing Keiji’s last question regarding any other business, Daisuke got the hint that the meeting was at its end.

"Oh, right. Of course, I thank you for being the your news to my attention and for your acceptance to help your fellow medics in a new field. Your input is always valued. Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to meet with me and have a blessed day." he said having nothing to add and no other reason to keep Keiji from his work. He and his paths would stand up and bow to Keiji as he left to show their respect for him. He was a young and capable shinobi and Daisuke was not one to recognize and discourage talent. After Keiji’s departure, Daisuke would sit back at his desk and begin on his paperwork. There was still some unfinished business between himself and those who would dare to try and take advantage now that Kushin was gone.

Daisuke was not a man that could be bought, bullied or blackmailed, though he could be reasoned and negotiated with at any time. As the new sennin, he had a message to spread. It was something he had been planning to do since his promotion party. It was almost time for the reckoning. It would be a message to those who would dare to embezzle research funds, resubmit rejected proposals which were , request never ending bribes in exchange for not going public with any past unethical experiments. Daisuke intended to stick his foot so far up their asses that they all would be using his toe nails as teeth. In actuality, he was just going to fire some people. Still, Daisuke would put on a damn good show of reprimand. But only lord raiden knew how these disgruntled ex employees might behave. They could retaliate against the sennin by going after Junko, Kahako, and Keiji respectively. The possibilities were endless and Daisuke could only guess what might happen in the future.

[TLUS] thanks for the rp Keiji

Consequences that might occur from his actions... just brain storming some missions with promotion potential
1.) disgruntled employee # 1 could cut the power to a small clinic before infecting, then unleashing a virus in the small clinic through the use of rats. A medic with experience in biology and would need to enter the now closed off clinic, explore the building for clues and search for the research notes regarding the virus before treating those within. After treating those inside, the medic might have to find then apprehend or kill the person responsible for nearly causing an outbreak. This separates the MiTs from the medics. The last rat carrying the most deadly strain could escape by hiding in a crate of medication.

2.) disgruntled employee # 2 could take revenge by stealing and then selling a plethora of medication (a few dozen crates) to a major drug ring who have hidden themselves in a fortress and flood a nearby town with drugs and other vices. A medic with stealth skills might be charged with infiltrating the fortress undetected, interrogate (psychology) a grunt, destroying all the crates (thus destroying any connection between the drugs supplied and cloud village), and sabotaging their drug manufacturing operation before destroying the fortress entirely. The last batch of sabotaged drugs could be sent to the leader who was out of town at the time and is wanted for he connection to another even bigger drug and human trafficking ring.

3.) the leader of the drug ring could become infected by an diseased ridden rat that escaped the clinic and stowed away in a drug crate being shipped to the fortress. The leader, an addict himself, might take the sabotaged drugs and have a horrible reaction to the drugs and the disease. It could affect his illegally gained kinjutsu (maybe abomination) and thus he might need to be brought back to cloud village for kinjutsu correctional surgery. The medic assigned here would need to do the kinjutsu surgery (master level) as well as have a knowledge of biology (master level) to save the leader’s life because the anbu need him alive as a material witness (R.I.C.O. case for drugs and human trafficking). The leader could go insane and the medic / surgeon might need to neutralize him or kill him if need be.

These brave medics would of course be rewarded with promotions for putting their lives on the line and be designated as official heads of their own divisions.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
[OOC: all three sounds very interesting! I'll be looking forward for when you decide to initiate it and call me and Kahako into service.]

Topic Left

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back