Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Exploding Wood. (Taijustu 101)

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well this was certainly something different. Just like the last couple of times Hissori had to teach at the academy, he received orders to report to the academy for another class. Just like the time before, he had reported to the headmaster’s office to give him lesson plan to him to get it approved. It was going to be something along the lines of how to treat someone in the field. Instead, he was told he would today be subbing. The teacher who had just turned up sick in Keita’s presence was not going to be able to teach, and so Keita handpicked Hissori to replace him.

Mumbling a bit about being over his head in this class, the strawberry blonde former Shinobi, and current medic leaned on a dummy. He was teaching a taijustu class. The class room was an incredibly large, lined with dummies. In fact, Hissori assumed this was a public sparring place. All of the wooden dummies looked new, and were a dark brown color.

“Whelp Buru. Looks like this will be a fun class.” Hissori mumbled a bit as he waited for his students to get here.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Exploding…. Wood?[/size]"]Chi walked into the class and took a look around. The room was really large, especially to someone of her size. If you looked past the fluffy hair, there was actually a small person underneath. And at that moment she was gazing at all the wooden dummies that filled the room. She thought they were neat, and wondered what they would look like on fire. The very thought made her giggle, but she knew she wouldn't be able to do such a thing during a taijutsu class and it made her a tad bit upset. Then she looked over and saw the teacher, and the dog that was next to him.
"Doggie! Much cute. So good. Wow!" There was no explanation for the way she spoke, maybe it was just the excitement of seeing a dog in the class. Her family didn't allow dogs in the clan housing so she rarely got to be around one. Without asking she would approach the dog slowly offer her hand for the dog to sniff. If it would let her she would pet the dog. As was the custom for meeting a new person… Or was that just for dogs? If so she had a lot of explaining to do to some of her fellow students.[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC; WC: 213[/size]"][/legend]

Wakahisa Hayato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hayato followed the man with the stick, somewhat taken aback with his less than enthusiastic tone of voice upon realizing that this was a less advanced class than he'd assumed. When they entered the room, the man with the stick was nowhere to be seen. Instead there was a man with strawberry hair accompanied by a dog. His eyes lingered on the pair for a brief moment before flicking to his fellow student, who, upon seeing the dog, had apparently been overcome by the cuteness, and was now cautiously approaching the dog with an air of excitement about her, one hand out stretched, presumably to allow the dog to give her a sniff to see if it would approve of her. Hayato made no such move, he didn't have much experience with animals. His attention returned to the room, training dummies, lots of training dummies. The dummies looked as if they had been used little if at all. Now that he was looking around, he noticed how big the room was to accommodate all those dummies. This was a room designed with more than just two students in mind. He almost felt guilty for taking up the room with such a small class, but reasoned that even if it helped produce only a small number of skilled shinobi, it would be worth it. His eyes moved back to his classmate and the instructor and gave the girl a polite nod of acknowledgment and the man a respectful bow. "Hello. My name is Hayato, thank you for taking the time to train us today. How should we address you?"

[WC: 268]

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Dog blinked at Chi. What was this foreign language. Sure, Buru knew how to understand human language, and was even starting to learn how to speak it. However, whatever speech pattern that this young girl used, was not that of someone with a native tongue. It was strange. Maybe she was slow. Anyway, Buru smiled seeing the two of the students actually show up.

“Hello there students. My name is Ii Hissori, and as you can tell from my accent I am not from around here. In fact, I am from a distant island village where I was one of their elite shinobi.” He told them lying a bit. He was one of the “elite” people in the village, but he was a medic not an active shinobi. It didn’t matter though, a shinobi was a shinobi.

“In fact I was technically on the level of this villages jounin by the time I was thirteen years old. But this is besides the point. Today, I will be teaching you the very basics of fighting. Does anyone know what this is? Also if you have any questions about myself or the class feel free to ask anytime.” Hissori said as he pushed himself off of the dummy before walking in front of them, Buru in toe.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Exploding…. Wood?[/size]"]The young girl listened to the teacher as he spoke, playing with her dress as she did so. She was surprised that the man was from another village, teaching a class in Stone. Why would they allow such a thing? Maybe this was a special case for the stranger, being that he was apparently an elite member of the former village's elite shinobi corps. Chi was bright eyed, wondering what such an elite shinobi could teach her. Still, she was sure this man had nothing on Junko. She was really strong and still stayed so pretty.
"Fighting? Like Taijutsu right? That's the class I wanted to take, I want to beat on people with my bare fists! Or my bear fists…" Chi looked away and contemplated what it would be like if her hands turned into bears and she yelled "I'll kill you with my bear hands". It made her giggle but her attention returned to the teacher really quickly. "Also, my name is Chi of the Kogane Clan. I plan on becoming the Tsuchikage one day so I need to get super strong!"[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC; WC: 184[/size]"]craptastic post is craptastic o3o[/legend]

Wakahisa Hayato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hayato was getting excited now, here was an elite shinobi come to train them in taijutsu! Hissori himself happened to be foreign, something that Hayato thought of as a bonus. He could learn the skills of his native land from any number of domestic ninja, but here he would gain something rare, an insight from another land that could give him an edge when fighting an opponent that only expected techniques native to Iwagakure. He assumed from all the wooden training dummies that their focus durring todays lesson would be unarmed combat, he hadn't after all seen target mats for shuriken or kunai, or boken and a ring to practice with them. "Sir, what will we be focusing on today?" He was smacking his fists together impatiently, and a grin was slowly overtaking his reserver demeanor.

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hopes, and Dreams. That was what the academy was all about. This Chi wanted to learn about taijustu ,which is what he was suppose to teach. Nodding a bit he cough. It was certainly going to be fun to teach them. Stretching a bit, Hissori started to crack his knucles. It was going to be a simple thing to learn so it was pretty straight forward.

"Yes! Today we will be learning how to fight with our hands! Taijustu is probably the most important types of attacks that shinobi need to know because it uses the least amount of chakra. However, it is also something that everyone can use, and probably the simplest thing to teach. Myself, it is probably my strongest form of Justu beside the medical justus I know." Hissori told them as he smiled before looking down at them.

"Before I start to show you what we will be learning today. Why don't you guys tell me what you know about fighting hand to hand. Like what can you do with it? Hissori asked hoping to keep them involved.

Wakahisa Hayato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hayato considered all the unpleasant things one fighter could do to another, assuming he had the skills to accomplish them. In a dispassionate voice he began to list what he knew someone could do, though anyone could reason as much, "First thing I learned about it - fighting fair is for suckers, fair fights are too easy to loose. You can cripple them, kill them, break bones, bruise flesh, damage organs, dislocate joints, use joint locks, disarm your opponents, throw them, gouge out their eyes, choke them, break their back, clap their ears - the list goes on. Though, I think it's more important to learn to prevent these things from happening to yourself than inflicting them on your foe." He met the instructor's eyes steadily, "These are the things we're here to learn, aren't we?" He hoped that he hadn't come off sounding too eager or harsh, but they were training to be spies and killers and he believed in facing the facts. Well, what was said was said. He hadn't meant any disrespect, but he was suddenly apprehensive as to how his words would be received by the instructor.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Exploding…. Wood?[/size]"]Ever since Chi met the woman known as Junko she's been interested in learning hand-to-hand. It seemed she would be lucky in that regard, as the teacher planned to teach them just that. She had her doubts he would be as strong as Junko, but that could just be that she had a skewed vision of the woman because of her feelings towards her. Being the first person to actually give her attention in a long time, and treat her in a genuinely kind manner, has made her really care about this person who was a stranger not too long ago.
"I'm gonna make ya proud, Junko." She would grin at this thought then snap back to reality when the teacher mentioned medical jutsu. She was interested in that as well, and it made her wonder if he would be willing to teach her about medical jutsu and being a med-nin. She hoped to become one after she passed her genin exam, or rather begin training to become one. She would put that thought in the backburners for now as she thought about his question towards the two of them. Before she could say anything the other kid named Hayato spoke.
"That's true," She began. "But, remember fighting isn't all 'bout destruction and chaos, even if that's super duper fun. Ya can't go punchin' and kickin' willy-nilly, ya need ta plan! Ya need ta think ahead, learn their weaknesses and their strengths. Then, when they think they have you, pull something out chur butt that they'd never expect! She talked fast like an excited little girl talking about her new crush to her girlfriends. She liked fighting, it ran through her blood. Though what she was talking about was directed towards her own ninjutsu, and not Taijutsu.
"Erm, but yeah. Taijutsu sounds fun, I actually wanna learn unarmed so this works out perfectly for me." She would throw a few fake punches while hoping around like a boxer. "It would keep me able to use muh ninjutsu, and provide me with a backup in battle. Other than that, I don't actually know much besides the stuff Hayato here listed." She would stop her fake boxing and cock her head towards the other boy quickly then waited for the teacher to continue the lesson.[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC; WC: 383[/size]"][/legend]

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was a frown crowing his face as he listened to Hayato. He seemed blood hungry, and the blood hungry shinobi were the ones that died first. Shaking his head a bit, both the teacher and the dog looked disappointed. Everything he said was true, but that was not the answer what he was looking for. Letting him finish, Hissori met the students eyes.

“That is true, that is what Taijustu can be used for, however it is not what we shinobi should use it for. What you just said is what barbarians and butchers do. Shinobi are more refined. We wait in the shadows and then strike, and if we use taijustu we deliver quick and decisive strikes to make sure we kill our opponents. If you want to do what you just said, you are not only going to die horribly by wanting to inflict pain instead of wanting to complete missions. Shinobi are better than that. The profession of being a shinobi is one of the most honorable professions this world has. You insult yourself, your opponent, but the same job every shinobi that has died in the line of duty.” He said in a stern and harsh tone.

Nodding a bit, he listened to Chi’s answer to his question. She was closer to what the actual definition of what a shinobi was in a fight, but still it was not the proper answer. He would just take a step forward again away from them.

“You are more correct Chi, but that is what every shinobi has to do. Anyways I will teach you one of the simplest combos that a fighter can master. It is called a four hit combo. It is a combination of a hook, a jab, an uppercut, and another jab.” He told him demonstrating it to the air in front of him. It was something simple, something he knew. As Hissori slowly showed them the motion, he was watching them making sure that they were both paying attention. If not one of the might be recieveing a scare.

“Now see, when put together with proper force and speed it can become incredibly strong.” Hissori said as he turned towards one of the dummies. Taking a breath he performed it. Right hook, left jab, right upper cut and finally another left jab. Hissori did this so quickly and so much force, that when the final jab hit the wood dummy, the dummy exploded into a mission little splinters. Smiling, he was confident with himself and turned to face the pair.

“Any questions? Now I want you guys go to practice that one a dummy. If you have any questions I am here, and if you need any help just holler. I will be watching.” He said as for a moment her looked down at the pile of finely made splinters. Must be some shotty wood. He thought.

Wakahisa Hayato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hayato's face fell a little, 'he asked us what you could do with taijutsu, and I gave a list of its capabilities', he shook his head firmly, dispelling such thoughts, he would learn what he could from this teacher, whatever differences they might have. He listened intently to all that the teacher had to say, and when he had finished speaking Hayato watched with equal care as the instructor demonstrated the technique that would be the focus of today's lesson. He was impressed by the damage Hissori had delivered to the dummy with the seemingly simple looking sequence. He judged that it was not the effectiveness of the move he had just demonstrated, but rather of Hissori's own skill and power.

Hayato nodded, disagreements aside, he thought Hissori would be more than adequate to teach him the basics, if the earlier display was any indication. He picked and walked up to a dummy at random, visualized the technique Hissori had demonstrated a few times just to make sure he had it right, performing each step in a miniaturized fashion until he had it down, right hook, left jab, right upper cut, left jab . He began to perform the move at reduced speed and power, right hook, left jab, right upper cut, left jab, gradually increasing the speed and power with each repetition.

After 10 minutes or so, Hayato paused, relaxed, took a deep breath and performed the move at full speed and power. He then turned his gaze to Hissori to gauge his reaction to see if he was doing well or if the teacher had instruction to give.

[WC: 269]

[OoC: orange signifies my inner thoughts, and they are unspoken]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Exploding…. Wood?[/size]"]The boy seemed physically distraught after the teacher remarked on his statements. Chi was kind of chipper about his statement towards her. Though it seemed it wasn't exactly what he wanted, she was still close enough. It was then that the teacher explained one thing he was going to teach us. A simple four hit combo of some kind. She watched closely as he showed them, but when the dummy exploded she let out a yelp and tossed her hair around and in front of her face in case the splinters came her way.
"Whoa!" she said with a giggle, dropping her hair to where her eyes peeked over. "That's neat!" She would drop her hair completely and toss it back behind her back. She watched the other kid begin to try what Hissori showed. She did the same, picking another dummy off to the side. A smile stayed on her face as she performed the actions as she remembered them. Messing up the first couple of jabs she made up for it and began practicing on the dummy. She did this until she noticed Hayato had stopped. She stopped as well and looked over to see what he was doing. Then she looked at the teacher as well, grinning childishly as she waited for him to instruct them more.[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC; WC: 220[/size]"][/legend]

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ii Hissori nodded a bit. Exploding the wood was something very easy to do, but that could be learned some other time. Today, Today was just about the basics. With a nod of his head and a words that would tell them, “off you go.” Hissori and Buru would watch them.

Going around to both of them. He would adjust their bodies. Touching them, he would help them get into a better, and stronger. None of them were awful, but it seemed as if Chi was standing to narrow at her base. He would lift her arms up a bit so her face was better protected. For Hayato, his had to also adjust his base, but also make sure that each time he was punching in the proper form to not hurt his hand.

“Hayato. Make sure your thumb is under your knuckles when you punch. Otherwise, you will break your hand if you ever make solid contact with a true opponent.” He said before stopping and looking at them.

“Okay guys, for the final part of this class. You will be learning to actually learn how to dodge this technique. It is actually even simpler than doing it. It is a movement calling ‘Slipping.’ Slipping is when your body moves from the punch before it is thrown. This can also be bobbing and weaving. It is a great way to stay in shape.” He said as he smiled.

“Chi, why don’t you try and hit me?” He asked as he watched her. When she would come up to try and hit him, Ii Hissori would demonstrate how it would work, dodging the attacks with this practice.

“Now I know this will be hard for you, But you guys need to practice it.” He said after catching his breath.

“Go try that and you are good to go.” He told them with a smile.

MFT: 300+
I like totally knew that both of you had posted. <.< >.>

Okay now I know I did not make much sense as well in this description so, when you are replying look at the youtube video before. It was what hissori was doing.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Exploding…. Wood?[/size]"]The teacher helped them as they practiced the move on the dummies. Chi felt like she was doing a good job. Hissori helped her position herself and went on to give Hayato some advice on his form as well. Chi stopped to look at the man as he began to talk about something else, a more defensive maneuver. To demonstrate he asked Chi to try to hit him and Chi was super excited. She knew she wouldn't be able to hit him but the thrill of throwing punches at an actual person really got her excited. She did as he asked and went in for blows regardless of her ability to actually hit him. After missing with her hits she would calm down a bit and back away. He said to practice the maneuver themselves, and Chi would do just that.
"C'mon, Hayato. Let's do this." Chi would put up her dukes in order to practice with the other student in the class. They might as well practice this technique on each other. If he would agree to it Chi would throw punches and expect to get some in return. She may dodge a few but they weren't practiced yet, so they would probably both take a hit or two. Chi was excited, her eyes would flare up a bit with fire, though the flames wouldn't be as large as when she's in actual combat.[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC; WC: 220[/size]"]CRAP POST IS CRAPPY CRAP. I've got a lot on my mind but I wanted to get the post in.[/legend]

Wakahisa Hayato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hayato continued practicing the four hit combo with occasional instruction or correction in his movements or technique from Hissori. His muscles began to establish a rhythm, hook, jab, uppercut, jab, pause, hook, jab, uppercut, jab. He continued in this pattern for a time, enjoying the flow of the move, until Hissori called a halt. Hayato watched intently as Hissori demonstrated a defensive technique mostly involving head movement. 'It looks sort of awkward, but i don't think he would try to teach it to us if it didn't work.' he thought with a shrug. He would pay close attention and do his best to mimic the teachers style of movements, 'If i can avoid getting punched in the head, that would be a plus.', the though brought a thin, sardonic smile to his lips. Hayato watched, the thin smile never quite leaving his face as Hissori encouraged Chi to throw some punches at him. Practically bouncing with enthusiasm and excitement, she went for it, throwing punches as fast as she could. With no surprise, Hayato watched as not a single blow found it's mark, though Chi never seemed to mind, she looked as though this was all enormous fun. Hissori, having demonstrated the technique, was now suggesting that Chi and Hayato practice the move with each other. Predictably, Chi looked thrilled with the idea, she had her fists raised like a boxer, and was encouraging him to do the same, the whole time smiling brightly. His smile lost it's sardonic edge and became something warmer and more natural. He faced chi, settling into a fighting stance, letting his muscles relax, tense muscles would slow his reactions. His hands were up, held partially open so he could transition from a blow to slapping aside incoming hits if he had to, though this exercise was about dodging, not blocking, he would have to bear that in mind. Breathing evenly, and ready for her, Hayato's eyes met Chi's, "Ready when you are!"

[WC: 328]

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hissori nodded a bit as he smiled. He would let the two spar. In fact, Chi had to practice both the combo and the way to dodge all the head strikes in one fell swoop. Hissori and Buru would watch over the two students, letting them fight it out. It was certainly a good fight. A fight so good that one chief could not even describe. However, after a while Hissori would stop them.

“You guys did great today. That will be all for the class. You were all awesome. If you want to pick my brain about anything, I will be at the Ramen shop that is down the block from the shop proofing a paper I am submitting to a journal about a medical procedure I had to do while one the open sea. So please stop by, maybe even I will pay for you food.” He said as he offered them a smile before turning away and starting away.

“Class dismissed.” He said.

Topic Left.
Class passed for everyone.

Wakahisa Hayato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hayato rubbed at the few bumps and bruises he'd got from the practice bout he'd had with Chi with a rueful shake of his head. It had been a while since he'd last practiced with his friend, Sabaku, and this had reminded him of how much he'd missed it without even realizing it. Smiling, and waving his hand in farewell at Hissori and Chi he left the room, planning to head back to the message board to see if he could grab another class.

[Topic Left]

[OoC - Had fun guys :) thanks for the RP!]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Exploding…. Wood?[/size]"]After a practice round, trying to practice both moves that Hissori had taught them, the two students would begin to recover from the minor injuries they would have caused each other. Hissori speaking, which had apparently stopped them in the first place, caught her attention only after he had said quite a bit. She got the jist of what he had said when he and Hayato began to leave. Chi thought about taking Hissori up on his offer of free food… and brain picking. Then she thought she might go find another class and call it a day.[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC; WC: 98|Topic left[/size]"][/legend]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back