Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Expressing an interest [req Itsuki's attention]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma stood in one of the shadiest sake bars he'd perhaps been in, he'd just finished gifting someone with one of his seals of power. In return the man would do his bidding, however a newcomer approached is table and sat down. "What can I help you with?" he said with a wide devilish grin. The man looked around cautiously before handing him a note. 'There is a group you might interested in, someone of your talents would do well with the group. It's called Titan good luck finding them, if they aren't already watching you.' as the demonic shinobi read the note the man departed. He could have stopped him and forced him to tell him more but what he had told him had been enough.

Smiling Akkuma stood those blood red eyes scanning the room he could notice at least two people watching him. 'I know how to get there attention...' he thought to himself, well in truth he knew he already had their attention now he had to express his interest. "Tell Titan I'm interested!" he called after the man laughing. Noticing one of the men watching him tense up before the eighteen year old left by the bar. Sure enough this 'watcher' as Akkuma would call him, tailed the youth at what he assumed was a safe distance. Getting annoyed with the mans lack of confidence the demon performed his Dead Soul Jutsu. The summoned shinobi sprinted at the 'watcher' grabbing him and slamming m against the wall.

'Tell your masters to contact me at the Temple of Sin Spa House...' the words would echo around the mans mind as Akkuma vanished into a black chakra void.

The demon booked himself the room and entered one of the private spa areas, informing the hostess he would have a guest or more. That they were not to be disturbed and with that he sat down in the large spa and relaxed waiting for what would hopefully turn into a very interesting evening.

Ooc: Itsuki's post please ^_< show some love (ps permission was given for faceless NYC to inform me about Titan)
MFT

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

His outburst did not fall on deaf ears, and an agent of the lowest rank did indeed end up having himself slammed up against a wall by one of the undead. The message was relayed to those higher in command, and a meeting was held.

One half hour into his relaxation, the shoji screen slid openly quickly. Entered the one and only Hex, rogue for Hoshigakure and agent of Titan. In exchange for assisting them, she was given state of the art equipment for whatever she needed. After all, a professional criminal is only as good as the tools they have.

But in this setting, she had none of these tools. What she had was a towel, and it slipped to the ground as she closed the screen behind her. Hex kicked it to the side and rose her arms above her head, stretching with a few grunts of pleasure from the feeling. Her smile wide, her red iris' found their target relaxing in the large private spa. She had her orders, but she could go about them anyway she wanted.

"Ya know, I like your style. But the big wigs weren't too happy with your little outburst." she said in a high pitched voice. The woman moved forward to step into the spa herself; she was on full display to the man before she finally submerged into the water. A sigh of relief exited her lips. It wasn't too often that she got to visit a spa.

Hex turned to face him. "I'm 47, and I'm here to find out why you are shouting our name out in public places." she announced with a devious smile. Her eyes were looking at him lustfully, but she knew how to control those urges. The destructive ones... now those were a pain to manage.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma smiled as those blood red orbs of his lazily slid to the Shoji screen, those red orbs lustfully slid over the woman before resting his gaze with hers. The eighteen year old could not help the lust filled thoughts that tried to enter his mind, for she was a fine 'specimen'. Red orbs returned his gaze and the half demon let a sly smile form upon his lips. But he couldn't help chuckle at her comment, he held her in his gaze a flash of devilish mischief appearing in his eyes as she submerged herself into the spa. "Hehe I do apologise for that, but in my defence I was being tailed...besides that a stranger raised questions that I needed answers for. I simply utilised the surest method of ensuring I got a...response from the big wigs as you say." he said with a cheeky grin as a sigh of relaxation escaped the newcomers lips.

Next she introduced herself using what he assumed was an alias or code name, that devious smile would have had him in her grasp. That is if he hadn't had the experiences he had, not that he wasn't partially swayed to the idea of an outcome he'd enjoy. But those thoughts were something he had to post pone, at least until business had been taken care of. Sighing Akkuma sat up straighter and the water rushed down his defined muscular form, that devilishly handsome smile of his appeared on his face as he answered her. "It's a pleasure to meet you 47...I'm Miroku Akkuma a Demon Sage of Mist. That much you no doubt already know." his tone was warm and enticing but that charming grin couldn't hide that sinister side that his aura always made apparent. Moving his arm behind him Akkuma retrieved two bottles of sake from beside the spa, placing one in the water and gently sending over to 47 with a small push of his index. Uncorking his remaining bottle the half demon took a large swig.

"Well my main reason for doing such was so that I could express my interest to the right parties, rather then have the company of stalkers who aren't allowed to engage me in conversation..." he finished his words with another swig and a flirtatious wink. Akkuma could not help the desire within him that grew as he effortlessly moved towards her through the water, stopping when he was close enough to make his intentions questionable. "How did someone as beautiful as yourself get stuck dealing with a 'dangerous' demon such as myself...?" he said cheekily with a devilish chuckle before resting against the wall of the spa near to 47, close enough he could outstretch his hand and touch her. Instead he took a casual sip of his sake, using what little self control he had to keep himself focused. After all for a demon he was conducting himself quite well, at least by his standards. Granted he still knew nothing about the organisation she represented besides the name Titan and that it would apparently be something that he would be interested in, apparently they were interested in him as well.

MFT
OOC: ^_< look forward to roleplaying
Edited (stupid auto correct how you think of these words?)

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

His gaze was like most other men. She could see himself taking in the sights, and planning what might happen later that evening if he played his cards right. This didn't bother her. In fact, quite the opposite. It was thoughts like these that excited her. The attention and lust was what she so often craved; probably one of many reasons her standard dressed was as little as possible. But that's beside the point...

His title made her smile, nearly break into laughter. In fact, she did! Her head tilted back and a good moment of chuckling ensued. Titan had indeed had been gathering information about him, but to think he actually took pride in a title like that baffled her. Men were so attached to their honor and glory, so it did make some sense to the young woman. "Oh that's too funny!" she exclaimed, her cheeks hurting from smiling. In fact, her smile had never ceased from when she had entered. The situation, paired with the man's physique, along with the way he spoke kept her very entertained. This was important when it came to Agent 47, because once she got bored, things didn't end well. He might have thought her a bit touched in the head due to her laughter, but she wasn't in the mood to argue about the silliness of titles.

The alcoholic beverage came floating it's way across the water and was quickly snatched up by Hex and ingested one gulp rapidly. She wasn't the type to sip her drinks. When she drank, it was to get hammered and to have fun! Bottle in hand, she listened to him explain himself with some logic. After all, she was only a messenger, and there were only a few responses he could have said that would have disqualified him from the partnership with the company. So far, what he had revealed did not violate the parameters given to her. "We like to keep to the shadows for the most part, I'm sure you understand... Though that may change here in the future." she hinted with a side-smile

He winked, and took a drink. She did the same, only a larger swig of the sake as if instigating some competition. He approached silently, growing close enough to excite her skin, hair standing on end despite being in the warm water. He asked his question, obviously going with flattery and intrigue. Cute, but Hex wasn't the type to put up with that. If only he knew her better. But she would play along. There were still things that needed to be said and business to be done. Pleasure... could come after.

"I'm sure the boss has his reasons, not that I care." she began, her arrogance shining bright. "They told me that you were dangerous and that was enough to entice me to come check you out. So far I don't see any danger... Just a sexy body and lust in your eyes." she continued with a devilish smile of her. "Don't get me wrong, I enjoy those often. But they don't just hire because of how fit someone is."

"Your skills would be an asset, but we look beyond that. The boss is a business man, so let's put it in those terms. He likes it low risk, high reward. He wants me to find out if you have liabilities that would jeopardize the company. So, Miroku-san. Do you? Any past debts that might come back to haunt you? Any confessions you want to make?" she asked, now moving towards him. Her naked body coming out of the water again, basically growing very near to him until their faces were inches away. She bit her lip in anticipation, and it was quite the sensual gesture.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma smiled when she laughed at his title he simply smiled but there was something different to that smile. It was something he was used to he didn't care everyone respected him in the end. When she all but challenge him in the sake contest he gulped the bottles contents in one go. Smiling triumphantly and chuckling he watched to see if she would do the same. At her next words he smiled mischievously "I understand indeed...your Raikage appears weary of my motives. I don't blame him for suspicion but my time here has to be brief for now. I need to get to the other nations.." he said as he reached into his dimensional void and withdrew two large bottles of sake handing one to Hex. As she continued to speak, moving closer to him him. There was a glint to his eyes as he handed her a bottle "No debts, but let's just say I have 'projects' that have gained me a reputation. But so far I have yet to gain any severe ill will so there is no need to worry there. The only risk would be if the 'boss' betrayed me otherwise I'll obey the terms of any agreed upon terms completely." he said with a deadly smile leaning those few inches closer so that he could whisper into her ear.

"Let's just say I do have a habit of...doing what I want, but I can be discreet." he said his hot breath would wash over her throat as he smiled that shark-like smile, those razor sharp teeth millimetres from her neck. Before he leant back uncorking the bottle he had and downing it, putting it beside the spa. "I do have a habit of running by my own rules but I can follow objectives I was an anbu once...and soon I will be the demon that rules this region." he said with a devilish grin he wondered if she would laugh again. Not that he cared he had already devoured various souls whilst he'd been in the village, placed a few curse seals all in a small time frame. So far there had been no repercussions so he hadn't pissed off the Raikage yet he wondered if he would.

"So far Shin has not tired of me being here, he seems intent on making a calculated decision. But I have battle with two of the sennin on their side, placed curse seals in a sennin a presence and intruded upon Shin and Masa multiple times. But I had no intention of being rude...I just like to know that I am not being underestimated." he definitely knew he wasn't being underestimated now. "In truth Titan doesn't know how dangerous I am yet...but they will soon enough. It just depends..." he said his body shifting quickly before her eyes in the blink of an eye he was a true sight to behold handsome, powerful and terrifying all at once. His true form made the water steam around him those dangerous blue eyes with blood red pupils burning into her eyes.

"I will ensure war continues to fuel the shinobi existence.." the words would echo in her mind as he grinned once more.

MFT
Edited to fix mistake

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Now that was something to note. If there was one place they had not been able to infiltrate it was the Raikage's direct administration. While it wasn't something particularly impressive, a meeting with Hayata Shin, Akkuma's words signaled that his ambition was real enough. One of the markers was a Titan agent was having motivation to do the terrible deeds that might need to be pursued in the future. Things were off to a good start...

...until he mentioned that boss of his. This was a red flag for any recruiter. Previous employers could be an issue, especially if any of them had economic or political power. Titan had done well for it's through manipulation of the suspicious entities surrounding it. This was similar to her case when she was sought out for recruitment. Part of the terms for her contract was to go back and kill her former employer; for a person like Hex it was easy to do. But most people were far more loyal than she was. Our lovely blue haired menace had to wonder if Akkuma would be willing to do the same-- A question that needed to be asked, no doubt.

His warm breath nearly went unnoticed in the heat of the spa, very unfortunate too; Hex would have most likely pounced on him. She was practically salivating at that moment. He backed off though, leaving the tiny woman biting her lip in a most angry fashion while he drank his alcohol. (Though this didn't make it any less sexy, perhaps even more) He explained that he once could follow orders, but that was hardly a promise. The more they talked the more he was transforming himself into what she often had to kill: troublesome business partners. She downed her bottle as well. No doubt his ambitions were confirmed, but he proclaimed himself the future ruler of the region. A large and difficult boast, but none to hard to achieve with the right friends. Her smile grew wide at his words, but her mind was on his body at the moment.

He continued speaking of his major dealings since basically arriving in Kumogakure, which was far more helpful than he might of realized. With an account of how busy he had been, it gave Hex a better idea about how involved he liked to be in things. His arrogance showed proud in his actions, if not for his earlier statements. Arrogance was a fault, but it could also be an asset. But that wasn't her talking, it's just after dealing with the company for a few years, one learned how to think like them. At this point, he wasn't going to be hired specifically, probably only paid as a contractor in economic terms.

His final speech was impressive, and somewhat theatrical. He was trying to give a first impression but he misjudged the young woman. She wasn't the one who cared about this stuff. To the big man on the hill, she was just a foot soldier sent here to gather intelligence on a prospective recruit. As his body shifted and changed, her eyes lit up with excitement, rather than fear. She expression was that of awe, almost like a child at Christmas opening the one present he had been waiting all year for. "Uh huh..." she trailed, barely registering his final words. It was almost as if they were ignored. The steam was surrounding them as her hands reach up to grab onto his horns like a curious little girl. "These would make for good handles... You don't happen to take it up the butt do you?" she questioned, she mind pretty much forgetting her purpose there at that time. "I'd love to get strapped up and ride you from behind, never done it with a real demon before. Yer supposed to be kinky fuckers right?" she explained with a pleading expression, she was obviously inebriated. Without a good meal, such large amounts of alcohol acted quickly in a small body such as that.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma's jaw dropped when Hex grabbed ahold of his handles and began making comment each one made his jaw drop lower in an almost cartoon-like way. Clearly Hex had been brought to the lustful point beyond control. Those magical eyes had to regain focus as he re-aligned his jaw back into place. He waited for her to finish speaking before looking into her eyes and somehow in the maelstrom of thoughts forming coherent words.

"Firstly just let me say DAMN!" he said with a devilish grin before continuing on by saying "Also yes I do and I would be happy to oblige. Haha lets just say I have that devils greed I want everything, particularly you..." he whispered pulling her close. She would feel the charge of chakra tingling her skin in an amazing sensation "I get what I want....because I take it." he said smiling before holding her back with one powerful arm.

"This world will be mine...the Kage's will bow before me." he said these words with no doubt in his voice, the look in his eyes dared her to laugh. The tens of seals that covered his body appeared "All placed by myself...besides one. But deaths awaits me if I stray from my path." the words come out and his right hand moves to her throat applying a firm amount of pressure.

"So Hex am I wasting my time? Business first pleasure later..." he said with tone of finality, those intense and enchanting eyes along with those handle like horns. "Answer me and depending on your next words we can continue down our current path." he said with an almost curious expression upon his face wondering what was going through her mind. If he wanted to he could kill her, she had laughed at him now he was sure that she would not make that mistake again. The demon few got to see was present this night, tonight Hex truly danced with the devil. Would she survive the encounter.

MFT

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

His reaction to her own was by far the best thing that had happened so far. Poor Hex had let her urges get out of control once again and was basically all over the guy. His exclamation brought a giggle and giddy smile to her face. Followed by a quick clap in excitement because he had actually complied! Most guys she brought it up with were out the door and gone in less than three seconds flat. But she was quickly taken a hold and pulled close, the sensation emanating from his skin washed over her body in unspeakable pleasure. The way he was talking wasn't helping her resist at all. She had been the one who took charge most of the time. So to have this demon here in front of her handling her in such a way was a huge turn on.

There would be no laughing at his words, instead her mind went to other more nefarious thoughts. Her rational mind was rolling her eyes at how dumb this show of power was. She only cared for the cock she knew she was going to get. But she had her plans... His seals were no importance to her, they were simply vibrato just like the rest of his words. But his hand upon her throat was action she could relate to. Her smile turned devilish, this too only succeeded in making her more horny for the demon who wielded arcane might.

Unfortunately, he had to ruin the moment with business talk. Hex sighed and her attitude completely shifted into one that seemed bored. "Ugh fine. Titan wishes to reach out to you as a contractor at least until you cut ties with this former employer that you mentioned. We'll seek you out when we need you for specific duties, but at this point they don't want a direct connection the company and the one known as Miroku Akkuma." she said with a sigh. Such a quick change in attitude was reversed and the lust returned to her eyes. "Now..." it was her turn to turn him on. "Are we gonna fuck or not? I'd like to be able to boast that I fucked the emperor of the world when you take over." she said with a playful smile, licking her lips.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma chuckled here she was talking about some boss he had mentioned, after a brief moment he knew the mistake she had made. "I have no boss, that mention of a boss you heard earlier was directed at your boss. We'll only have trouble if he double crosses me." the words would slither from the man as he managed to say before that lust consumed her gaze once more.

That gaze and smile became to much for the demon in the blink of the eye they would go from being in the large spa to Akkuma holding Hex against one of the rooms walls. Those strong demonic arms moved down her body to her waist, grasping her with his firm hold he lifted her against the wall. Pressing his body against her as he embraced her passionately his left hand moving up her body sensually exploring all of her bodies physically activated pleasure centres before griping her throat.

"Surrender yourself...." he whispered into her ear, his hot breath washing over her neck as he pressed against her their two bodies so close it would be more then teasing the mortal woman before him. He could feel the spark of the chakra as their two bodies were pressed against Hex, her sexy dripping frame pinned against the wall by his towering demonic mass. "Your mine..." he said as he passionately embraced her once more his right hand holding her form up by her rear as his other hand held her throat. She was his now, all she could do was accept what was happening. Much like he had to accept that she would possibly rear him by the time they had finished the encounter.

With a last appreciative and almost appraising look over Hex's form Akkuma proceeded to let those dark and lustful urges control him. Smiling that shark-like grin as their two bodies began to become one, his powerful body against her strong sexy form. The other occupants of the spa house would find themselves incapable of rest tonight, the noise emanating from the demons room made it apparent as to what the two occupants were doing.

FADE TO BLACK

Thought it was as good a point as any xD before someone gets in trouble haha
Shall we proceed to next morning? Or till later? ^_<

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Their time in the spa nearly lasted all night, but Akkuma just any man. It was the young female who tired out before he did. And even then, he kept going a little while longer. It was an amazing night, and her naked body that hung limply over his body was a testament to his vitality. But even pretty women have jobs to do. Her eyes slowly opened, tongue at her lips. "Did I drool?" she wondered, fearful of the embarrassment. She looked about her and tried to stand, but her legs were weary, or rather, her crotch was sore. "Ugh..." she groaned. She wasn't celibate by any means, but she usually never got anything to this degree. Her eyes went down to her immobile legs and realized something. A worry stricken look crossed her face.

She eventually was able to stand and stretch her arms up into the air before looking down at Akkuma. "If I get pregnant with your demon child, it better not kill me. I still plan on living a couple more decades." she said with a smirk and looked towards the door. "I'm gonna be out of commission for a week probably. Anything else you need or can I try and hobble my way out of here."

This was Hex. Her mind was always on the next job or activity. There were no time for cuddles or intimacy.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma chuckled as she tried to stand and her legs were immobile he held her up easily with one arm while the other begun to glow with healing energy, using his mystical hand jutsu he placed it upon her. Moving his hand over her lower body healing and teasing her all in one. "If you get pregnant with my child you will truly be my queen." he said with a laugh before her next question was asked. He stood there for awhile letting his chakra do its work before saying "Yes there is one thing...I want assistance in creating a gate to hell big enough that one of the Seven Lords could be brought through. Let them know that it can be a conditional in return they get full access to my clans Archives....we have many relics of Mist." he said with a devilish grin before vanishing into a demonic void. He'd simply summon another outfit and put it on before exiting the void adorning his usual attire. Which consisted of his Clan robe and his own customized version of anbu gear underneath that.

MFT
Topic Left
Laters twas fun roleplaying! Can't wait till next time!

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

His words were intriguing, but now with healed legs, Hex was walking out of the spring in full nude, uncaring of the protests she was thrown from all sides. Her home wasn't too far away, and the men of this village surely needed some fun in their dull, boring days. Still, she would pass her message along. Kumo had always been a magnet for demons, so making a gate here in this land wouldn't be that hard at all.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back