Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Family Reunion Pt.3

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Tsuyoshi Junko said:
The bathroom filled with steam as Junko stepped out the shower. His ripped body dripped of water as he wrapped his lower body with his towel. His apartment wasn't spacious nor special at all, a simple one bedroom. Entering his room, Junko dried himself off. "Umm, I wonder what I should wear." Junko thought as his room closet door was wide open. Taking a peak inside, Junko's closet was well organized. All his clothes on hangers, suits on the left, and other fittings on the right.

"Hmmm" Junko said as he scratched his damped hair. "I wonder what would my sensei suggest at a time like this?" Junko thought as something seemed to click. "Damn, since the Fuji incident, I haven't talked to my sensei. Granted, it hasn't been that long, but I'm use to seeing him daily." Junko said thinking out loud. Getting dressed, Junko put on a grey button down, a snazzy navy blue suit with white stripes, a light blue tie, black dress shoes, black framed glasses, and a silver Rolex. Spraying a sprits of his finest cologne, equipping himself just incase, Junko exited his apartment. Heading for the susukino district, the air was freezing, but Junkos body conditioning was among some of the best.

"This will be our first of many dates ahead." Junko thought as determination pumped through his veins. Looking at the night sky, Junko sighed as he wished his brother could see him now and vice versa. "Aiko..." Junko whispered. Arriving into the susukino district, the night lights was just as beautiful as any other night. "I better give her a ring." un-muting his hidden headset, an alarming buzz went off as Junkos side vibrated rapidly in 3 bursts. "Awww hell." Junko thought reaching for his pager. "Hospital needs me to call. I'm sure someone else can take it tho." Junko thought shaking his head. After all, the medical branch had many diverse people.

Deciding not to call the hospital, Junko was about to call Karin, but before he could, someone else beeped in. "Probably Karin." Junko thought answering. "Hello, how can I help you on this lovely night?" Junko said jokingly and high toned as if he was a certified butler or something.

"Junko sir, you're needed."

Quickly coming to his senses and feeling slightly embarrassed, Junko dropped the act. "What's the problem?"

"Within the susukino district, there has been an incident, and a man said medics were needed. Everyone here at the hospital is occupied."

"Well, luckily... I'm already in the susukino district." Junko said with a roll of his eyes.

"Great. The man said the incident occurred in his tea shop. To my understanding, it's recently been rebuilt and had a grand opening. He said three intoxicated young men was starting trouble and was taken care of by a strange man with weird eyes."

"Alright, interesting enough. I'm on it. Send available medics ASAP."

"Roger that."

Hanging up, Junko sighed. "Work is never over." Junko said shaking his head. Searching for the tea shop, Junko couldn't help but imagine Karins temper when she realized he had to take care of some medical business. Hopefully, Karin wouldn't have to wait for too long. Receiving another beep, Junko grunted. "Hello?"
Hyuuga Karin said:

Name: Hyuuga Karin
Type of NPC: dNPC attached to Junko
Relationship: Good friends
BL/CA: Hyuuga
Kinjutsu:
"Junko sweetie, I will be a little late to the susukino district."

"Alright, I have a medical assignment that just popped up. It's actually in the susukino district surprisingly."

"Alright, take your time. When you're done, we can grab a bite to eat, walk, and talk."

"Sounds good."

"Cya later."

Muting his mic, Junko managed to spot a small shop. "That must be it." Junko said squinting a bit.

"Notice, this is near the same place I stomped your ass into the ground."

"Oh, are you referring to the same spot me and my sensei sealed your ass at? Oh, that spot, yeah I notice."

"Ugh, I still can't believe it till this day. Me, the mighty Mazoku, sealed into a human."

"Well, believe it. It's done."

Approaching the shop, Junko raised a brow. Entering, he noticed three young thugs asleep on the marbled floor. Looking throughout the shop, it illuminated with lights and filled with the smell of tea. "Ummm, smells good in here." Junko said speaking to himself.

"Well thank you! I try my best to keep this place smelling up to part." an older man said revealing himself from behind the front counter.

"I'm guessing you're the owner?"

"Yes indeed, and you are?"

"I've been sent in from the medical branch to assist you with the incident which occurred here tonight. From the looks of things, it wasn't that bad. Tell me what has occurred." Junko said getting to work. Checking out the bodies, he listened to the man speak.

"Im glad you've come. Well, it's simple. I was explaining to a kind hearted customer about how I had to rebuild after the demon incident out here."

"Some incident huh?"

"Thanks to the medical sennin and his pupil, I was saved. I'm extremely grateful."

"you're welcome."

"hmmm, are you the medical sennin Or his pupil?"

"Pupil.

"Wow young man, it's great to have finally met you."

"Like wise."

"Anyways, these punks have been drinking outside my shop all night. I been told them to get the hell on, but they didn't listen. They barged in, two blacked out, and one attempted to steal money."

"You mentioned that things was taken care of by a person with gifted eyes. Any idea what the eyes look like?"

"Ah, yes. They were Crimson red with tiny black dots. The kind gentlemen looked the youngin in the eye and he must've gotten scared and fainted."

"A sharingan wielder huh?" Junko thought finishing up his check up on the bodies. "Well, these guys are out. Luckily, they're still breathing. Medical assistance and the proper authorities will be here momentarily to get these young men. So, we'll just sit tight for the time being." Junko said taking a seat.

"Sounds good to me."

"Is their anything else you can tell me about this gentlemen from tonight?"

"See youngster, I have bad memory sometimes. But, I do remember his name. Tsuyoshi Aiko, he sat in the chair beside you."

Junko's calm demeanor quickly changed as his eyes opened in shock. "Brother..." Junko thought as his hand slightly trembled. Standing to his feet, the older mans face seemed confused. "Any idea which way he went?" Junko said, his face full of shock.

"Nope."

Shaking his head, Junko bit his thumb. Blood leaked from his thumb as he wavered a series of hand signs in a flash. "Stand back." Junko said in urgency. Slapping his hand on the marbled floor, a cloud of Smoke filled the shop as Junko summoned one of the his White Lotus feline companions. standing at 5ft 7in, Tora emerged from the smoke, a white tiger with abnormal black stripes and flesh piercing claws. Wearing a hooded cloak (Dark Green) with the white lotus symbol on the back, armor(dark green with gold trimmings), a cloth(dark green), and thin ropes(gold). Equipped with a custom shield and katana(gold), the ferocious feline yawned.
E-rank summon #2 said:
As5kYGi.jpg

Name: Kenmeina tora (Wise Tiger)(Commonly Summoned)
Species: feline (White Tiger)
Position: Co-Leader out of the 5
"Aye, what could I do for Ya mate? You've kinda interrupted a great sleeping session."

"Quick! I need you to!"

"Hold on just a minute, relax. Summoning me, barking orders, and all without a hello or how you doing? Some nerve. Little brothers these days."

Sighing, Junko decided to calm down. Tora was quite intelligent and one of Junkos older feline companions. "I'm sorry. Hello tora, how have you been?" Junko said feeling much younger then what he was.

"Hello and I'm doing good, would rather be sleep. Now, What's going on? And who's the old man and the guys on the floor?"

"Well, I'm Uhhhh..."

"Never Mind them, I need you to get the scent from this chair and track it down. Once you've found the person, Roar. I'll immediately use my Reverse summoning Jutsu. Please hurry, It's my brother."

"Aye. That Aiko fellow that you've been missing? The one you said that went missing or something."

"Yes." Junko said placing his specialized formula on Tora as he gathered the scent. Looking at the old man, Junko nodded. "Thank you." Junko said as Tora stretched and moved out with lightning speed. Walking to the door of the tea shop, Junko smiled. "I wonder how strong you've become Aiko.." Junko thought as someone beeped In on his headset.

"Hello.."

"I'm on the way, were should we meet?"

"Something's popped up..."

"You're canceling?"

".....nope. But, this night might go for a turn."

"Oh lord."

"Meet me near the center of the susukino district. It's a new tea shop, you can't miss it. See you soon." Junko said hanging up. Tonight would surely be one to remember as a first date and hopefully a family reunion.

[Topic Entered/Left]
[DNPC Karin entered/Using]
[Contract Companion: Kenmeina Tora Entered/Using]
CRPJ:

Name of Jutsu: Reality Step/seal

CRPJ's Effect: Allows Junko to reverse summon within a topic. by bending reality around him, creating a reality step. He's able to step through space in a mere instant, faster then normal. Warping energy releases from his pores, consuming him, giving off a flash. Then he'll reverse summon to his destination(Where a place formula must be located) Can take up to two people with him upon contact with their approval.

Jutsu Extension/Special action: User is able to place warping energy into a specialized seal and can place it upon a person(with consent) or object. The seal only remains on an object/person for thirty minutes. And can only be used within a single topic. Junko is able to use Reality step to reverse summon to or near the placed seal. Once used and if Junko wanted to use the Jutsu again, he must reverse summon to a different seal before returning to the previous one, within the 30 minute increment.

Example RP of how it will be used: A kunai placed with Junkos reality seal sat in the grass, stabbed into the ground near a tall tree. At the top of the tree, sat Junko comfortably relaxing. At the buzz of his pager, it was time to go. "Well, duty calls." Junko said as he used His new technique. With a flash, he stood by his kunai, picking it up as he begun making his way to the hospital.

Reason why it cannot be used in battle: It would be impossible to use the jutsu in the middle of battle. the focus required would be too hard to maintain in the middle of battle. Attempting to do so would cause a rip in reality itself, Junko would be lost forever.

Limitations:
*Only usable within single topics [Can not be used to enter a topic/switch topics]
*Cannot be used for things such as Forced Exit/Entry, Running/Fleeing, etc.
*If wishing to reverse summon with someone else requires their OOC permission and contact.
Happy to accept any extra limitations the team feels are necessary.

Mft
WC:1470

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back