Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Family Taken Twice [Going Missing]

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col3]
Ayj42kw.png

Ueda Nue
The Chosen One

HP: 36004 – [25519] – 11088 – [1016] = -1619: KO
Max HP: 41500
CP: 20653: KO
Max CP: 20445
AP: KO
AP Next Round: KO
Visible Items:
- Revolver Knuckle
KO
|
Famine-1_zpsplieuodm.gif

Shoukyou Aika
The Queen of Hearts

HP: 42000
Max HP: 42000
CP: 20575 - 4675 - 1788 - 215 = 13897 + 1080 = 14977
Max CP: 36000
AP: 10 - 1 - 4.5 - 3 - 1.5 = 0
AP Next Round: 10
Visible Items:
Good
Duelist: Target – Sho's Paths
Combat Instinct: Target – Sho's Paths
Awareness: +1 vs Keiko

Temporary
Whirlwind Spin|
XBiBw8n.png

Path: Keiko
Path: Kakeru

HP: 42000 - 6793 = 35207
CP: 26673 - 224 - 484 - 552 = 25413
AP: 11 - 0.5 - 0.5 = 10
AP Next Round: 11
Visible Items:
Keiko's:
Defensive Stance

Kakeru's:
Defensive Stance

Neutral
Sho Path de-activated for the rest of battle[/col3]
</B>Round 4<i></i>
w9wj6e.jpg
The Mod
Field Condition
Cover: Little [+0]
Lighting: Dim [+1]​
Battle Conditions!

0.45s: Keiko enters Defensive Stance
0.90s: Kakeru enters Defensive Stance
4.50s: Nue is knocked out
  • -23131 HP
    -11088 HP
    KO
    -1016 HP
4.50s: Aika switches Duelist to all of Sho's paths
5.50s: Aika switches targets for Combat Instinct to all of Sho's paths
8.50s: Aika uses Perfected Rasengan "Rasen Tsunami" to Keiko
  • HIT! 6793 dmg
10.00s: Aika uses Whirlwind Spin

[legend="[b][fontsize="25"]<B>B-Mod Notes[/fontsize]<i>[/b]</i>"]Notes and changes go here:

Round 4 Notes
Sho: You posted in OOC areas between the mod and the expiration time. You posted late, therefore you were placed into Defensive Stance. If you have issues with this, please PM the Head B-Mod.

Nue: You are KO.

Aika:

General:

Changes: Apparently if a RS goes into defensive stance due to not posting w/in the 2 day period, all paths go into D-stance.. So yeah.. All paths went into D-stance[/legend]

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths

• Aika didn’t like being made a mockery.

As the boy fell back on the ground, all the techniques she had casted in the past dealing damage all at once, she quickly turned around and set her sight on the ANBU. There was no warning as she gathered chakra in her hand and dealt a good blow at them, a grin playing on her lips all the while. “Oh, sorry honey! I don’t know what came over me. Perhaps the runner’s got me caught up in some fancy Genjutsu,” she spoke with a fake gasp.

But, damn, she’s always wanted to do that. It made for quite the drama, didn’t it? At the very least, it’d get people talking; hold their attention for a bit.

The surprise: ally turning only ally, just for the heck of it. She wasn’t aiming to kill any of them. At the very least, she was only going to mess around, maybe knock them out if their numbers didn’t overwhelm her, and string them up at the village gates in their underwear. Just as a lesson, see? When you were on the clock, working, especially as an ANBU, you didn’t underestimate the players on the battlefield. You didn’t trust anybody until business was done. And even when business was done, you still had to have eyes on the back of your head.

As the air picked up around her, she winked and blew a kiss at the masked shinobi.

She’d probably get incarcerated or hanged for this, unless she could find some way to finagle the situation with her connections. But, until they came to that problem, she was going to have fun with it.
<i>
</i>

• Out of Character Notes
      • Sending Stuff.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
XBiBw8n.png
Po0Gylv.png

GIPbOhb.png
0YRrcZA.png

The world around them would vibrate violently, collapsing upon itself and only allowing for a single item to remain about them; a harmonic tune would elegantly flow forth from the coral hair youths lips. Before her would be the collapsed runner, her genjutsu was extremely potent and to be perfectly honest his time had come twenty seconds prior – at the very least. If only this one had been a mind reader as all the work had been performed by her, though her forbidden technique she utilized had Nue receive all his pain in a single instance.

Upon her right would flicker into existence her other, crimson hair flaring elegantly against the zephyrs that surged through the Titan’s Keep. “Utilizing that technique was foolish, you are aware of this are you not, Mockingbird?” he inquires before placing a palm upon the top of her locks. “It was a direct order from Raven-chi!” she insists before realizing the feud between the combatants had yet to come to an end.

Suddenly a massive sphere of chakra would pile against her form and send it sprawling into the distance. “Oi, Oi . . .” the tundra orbs darkening and knuckles being to crackle. “After she went through the trouble and allowed you free attacks against a sitting target? That is your thanks?” he inquires, taking a step forward.

Stealthly the other would appear beside the crimson hair youth, pressing her palm forcefully against the back of his neck. “ . . . " the male falling forward to the earth.

[OOC: My apologies, work is critical importance Thursday through Sunday! Sending actions.]​
<i>​
</i>

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col3]
Ayj42kw.png

Ueda Nue
The Chosen One”​

HP: -1619 – 2820 = -4439 KO
Visible Items:
- Revolver Knuckle
KO|
Famine-1_zpsplieuodm.gif

Shoukyou Aika
The Queen of Hearts

HP: 42000 – [420] – [360] = 41220
CP: 14977 + 1080 - 5610 - 779 = 9668
AP: 10 - 4.95 – 2.75 = 2.3
Visible Items:
Good
Awareness: +2 vs Sho's paths|
XBiBw8n.png

Path: Kei

HP: 32507 – 2679 = 29828
CP: 25413 - 252 - 800 - 1312 - 272 - 240 = 22537
AP: 11 – 2 – 1 – 2.5 – 2 - 1 – 2 = 0.5
AP Next Round: 10.5
Visible Items:
Keiko:
Defensive Stance

Neutral
Sho Path de-activated for the rest of battle
Kakeru Path de-activated for the rest of battle[/col3]
</B>Round 5<i></i>
mayweather-dodge.gif
The Mod
Field Condition
Battle Conditions!

1.82s: Keiko performs a hidden action
  • Aika: 420 dmg
1.82s: Path: Kakeru is desynchronized – This path cannot be used for the remainder of battle.
4.09s: Keiko performs a hidden action
4.50s: Whirlwind Spin expires.
4.95s: Aika uses Jutsu creator to create Scornful Storm – Target: Keiko
  • Keiko uses Flock of Shadows
    Creates 2 Clones
6.77s: Keiko performs a hidden action
  • Aika: 360 dmg
7.68s: Keiko attempts to go into stealth
  • Nobody is aware of Keiko
7.68s: Path: Kei is summoned into battle
7.70s: Aika uses Torrential Vortex – Adding an additional target.
  • Target – Keiko, Nue
    Keiko – BLIND SHOT! HIT! 2679 dmg. Keiko is brought out of stealth.
    Nue – Takes 2679 dmg – Can't dodge.
    Aika's Duelist is de-activated
    Aika gains +1 Awareness to Sho's paths for the remainder of battle

[legend="[b][fontsize="25"]<B>B-Mod Notes[/fontsize]<i>[/b]</i>"]Notes and changes go here:

Round 5 Notes
Sho:

Nue: Status – Log. Taking hits.

Aika: You could not finish your actions.

General:
-If any of you find any errors in the b-mod, PM it to me and I'll review the information. Be honest. It shows good sportsmanship.
Changes:[/legend]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
XBiBw8n.png
yudNxbR.png

GIPbOhb.png
3rq847b.png

The coral hair maiden’s diversion would temporary come into fruition, the enemy no longer able to determine who she wished to clash at arms with. From this a fit of laughter would begin to escape her lips, “You are an odd one!” she would call outwards, digits beginning to wrap around her sides in hopes of containing her form. Unfortunately, Keiko, would lean forward losing said composure, “I don’t get you, do you wish to aid the village and take back your assault against us?”</COLOR><i></i> she inquires through giggles.

Much to her dismay the lass would have forgotten about unleashing another of her brood, a few patches within the airwaves above would darken. The relaxing melody of raindrops would surge forth from above, the pitter pattering increasing in volume for a few moments in time. What were to occur next was nothing short of a phenomenon, the spheres of water would halt in the midst of the air, reflecting rays of sunlight elegantly and allowing for a breath of fresh air.

Without an indication the spheres of liquid would spring forth into life, screeching towards one another in time to reveal a translucent figure – for he had arrived on the scene. In time the hue would begin to fill and allow for a true glimpse upon the platinum blonde locks. “Am I truly required?”<i></i> the voice would call outwards and in turn causing the lass to straighten up, tilting her head to the side. “I don’t think so!”<i></i> she comments in earnest before casually strolling towards the arrival.

“You know..”<i></i> a pause, “It has been a long time since we have talked!” she iterates while folding her hands behind back, leaning forward. <COLOR color="steelblue">“I don’t enjoy talking to filth.”<i></i> he responds in an icy tone. A swift jab would be aimed at the male’s sides, only to pass through his form. “Tch . . . !”<i></i> she swivels around.

The harbinger of the Mist had arrived.

[OOC: Sending actions]​
<i>​
</i>

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col3]
Ayj42kw.png

Ueda Nue
The Chosen One”​

HP: -4439 KO
Visible Items:
- Revolver Knuckle
KO
Cooking in the Ring of Fire|
Famine-1_zpsplieuodm.gif

Shoukyou Aika
The Queen of Hearts

HP: 41220 – [248] - [405] - 1890 = 38677
CP: 9668 + 1080 - 1800 = 8948
AP: 11 – 0.5 = 10.5
Visible Items:
Good
Awareness: +2 vs Sho's paths

Bad
Trapped in a Ring of Fire
Black Mist|
XBiBw8n.png

yudNxbR.png

Path: Kei

HP: 29828 + 1260 = 31088
CP: 22537 +1080 - 164 - 136 – 1755 – 800 = 20762
Inner Reservoir: 9000 – 1560 = 7440
AP: 10.5 – 1 – 2.5 – 3 – 2.5 – 1 = 0.5
AP Next Round: 10.5
Visible Items:
Keiko:
Defensive Stance
Stealth

Kei:
Liquid State
Stealth

Neutral
Sho Path de-activated for the rest of battle
Keiko Path de-activated for the rest of battle[/col3]
</B>Round 5<i></i>
mayweather-dodge.gif
The Mod
Field Condition
Battle Conditions!

0.00s: Keiko attempts to go into stealth

• Aika is not Aware
    Nue is not Aware
0.45s: Aika enters Defensive Stance
2.38s: Kei uses Liquid State
5.24s: Kei uses Black Mist – Target
  • 1890 HP dmg
    1800 CP dmg
6.77s: Aika realizes she's under a genjutsu
7.62s: Kei uses Ring of Fire – Target: Aika, Nue
  • Aika fell into a burning Ring of Fire
    Nue sits there and cooks
8.57s: Kei attempts to enter stealth
  • Aika is not aware
    Nue can't be aware

Round 5 Notes
Sho: Black Mist isn't effected by Inner Reservoir as Inner Reservoir is ONLY for water jutsu.

Nue: Status – Log. Taking hits.

Aika: You were put into Defensive Stance due to not posting w/in the 48 hour period.

General:
-If any of you find any errors in the b-mod, PM it to me and I'll review the information. Be honest. It shows good sportsmanship.
Changes: Forgot to mod Black Mist damage. Woops[/legend]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
moU31Uh.png
XBiBw8n.png
Po0Gylv.png
yudNxbR.png

nc6vOFe.png
GIPbOhb.png
0YRrcZA.png
3rq847b.png

| Spoken Text | Spoken Text</COLOR><i></i> | Spoken Text | Spoken Text<i></i> |
"You can see God when I take my mask off . . ."

Upon his arrival the skies would dim, a thick haze of ash flowed outwards from beneath the mask of the golden mane ANBU. His appearance ominous while translucent and from a mere snap of his fingertips flames would encase the pair before him in the timing of a single breath.

The escape route would not reveal itself to the poor lass who attempted to turn upon him, for the coral hair youth had placed to many precautions. A grueling grind to showcase the clear difference in their abilities and that the outcome would never be as she wished, for the victory the so called star would fail to be located. As for the expression beneath the steel blue porcelain mask? A grimace.

“How long did you plan to toy with them, Mockingbird?”<i></i> he calls out in disgusted tone. “I find it fun that we got the kunoichi to attack the one she wished to protect!” she pauses for a moment, “The amount of chakra she uses would soon leave her depleted and frightened!”<i></i> she points out with a nod. “Your jutsu are cruel, I’ll make sure you won’t use such treachery again.” he comments while striding forward. <COLOR color="coral">“You are no fun, Egret.”<i></i> she complains.

Before the lass could be bothered to continue a single hand would pat down upon her shoulder, the crimson hair ANBU not pleased about being sent flying moments prior. “Cardinal, I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to!”<i></i> she protests, “I love you!”<i></i> she squeezes her arms around him, glancing upwards for some sign of approval, based on the man he was resembling. “Yeah, yeah. . .”<i></i> he mumbles before patting her upon the head.

“Enough of this bickering.” an icy tone would call outwards, Kazamatsuri Sho appearing from the shadows once more. The tactician glancing about to each of his others. “We seem to be missing a few, no matter.” he calls out as the coral hair youth would swiftly release her grasp and speed off towards her superior. “Did I do well, Raven-chii?”<i></i> she inquires, hands grasping behind her back as she leans forward against his frame. “You did well, indeed, my little mockingbird.” he states without a single change in his vocals.

Leisurely the pairs of tundra orbs would turn in unison towards the ring of hellfire, “You have lost, both of you.” he comments as the quad would pace forth together. With a single leap into the flames the ANBU would arrive, “You mentioned it would be terrible for the ANBU to arrive, correct?” he inquires, a hand waving outwards? “That appears to the be only correct statement you to have uttered all day.” he comments before gesturing towards the unconscious lad.

“Perform your duty, Henzo.” he comments towards Egret, “I refuse.”<i></i> his response was swift. Of course this would not stand, the raven hair male snapping his fingers and causing for the other to violently contort. “I gave you an order.” he responds, his words enough to cause a mental lash against the other. Reluctantly Egret would begin to move, soon enough his form would be found lingering above the lad. A single knee would be taken, the mask tilting to the side enough to expose his lips, “I told you not to call me that.”<i></i> he murmurs in a heavy breath, “My apologies, I tend to forget your new name.” he mutters.

A vile mist would begin to spill from the lips of the golden mane male, drifting downwards into a spiral before entering the circulatory system of Nue. “Your fight is over..”<i></i> he mutters in solace.

“Good.” he would call out in a tad bit more pleasant tone. In time the three would turn about, leaving the forth to remain kneeling beside the male still corpse of the one who dared to flee on multiple occasions. “As for you . . . you are coming with me.”

[OOC: Force Killing Ueda Nue, ending the mod if Aika agrees to such an outcome; otherwise will continue the fight.]
[MFT]​
<i>​
</i>

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths

• Such trickery, to turn her against someone who could not fight back. It was commendable. Brilliant! Aika put her hands together for a slow clap as she laughed, not caring at all that she dared turn her hand against the ANBU. “Looks like you’re not the incompetent bunch I thought you to be, after all! Bravo,” she called out, hiding the fatigue she felt behind the façade of a queen.

But her tiredness showed, in how she did not try to exert effort to leave the ring of fire the task force had conjured to cage them. She could do little and did little to stop their execution of the runner. Which was a shame. Aika was hoping that the little near death stunt of his could knock some sense into the young one. “Yes, I did say that. Never specified about for who it would be terrible, though. This was fun, anyway!”

She didn’t dare tear her eyes away as the boy was killed. As far as she was concerned, the death of children were the faults of the old ones like them. There was a little guilt in her, at the sight, but she quickly got over it.

It was no sin or crime to care. But caring too much could ruin a person, in this sort of world.

Now, she was going to go behind bars for nothing. At least, for a little while. She was already going through the names in her head, names of politicians and ANBU who could easily get her out of incarceration and get her charges dropped for a fee.

So, it was with a smile that she held out her wrists with little fight. “Don’t put the cuffs on too tight, officer. But, I guess I do like it rough,” she chuckled with a playful wink. “But don’t let my husband know. He’s in the ANBU too, you know. You might know the fuckin' weirdo. White hair, gas mask? Likes people watching and groping people.”
<i>
</i>

• Out of Character Notes
      • Ending Mod; thanks for your services, Renzo. Not stopping Nue's Force Kill.

Marked for Training at 327 words on May 20 2015.

Leaf Sage

Yen
ASP
Deaths
kwe5aoC.jpg

~ ~ ~​

On the distant horizon, a roll of thunder shook the land despite the thick cloud cover there were no flashes of light, no bright spots to show the lance of lightning that would have struck the ground. In the span of a breath, a second boom made the earth tremble once more but what followed was a sight to make the blood of even the boldest run cold; a somber, drawn out roar lifted into the air. It shook the ground despite the distance from the gates, loose rocks jumped, and as another boom of thunder rattled the earth, something in the distance stood.

It was dark against the dull grey sky, the outline cast against the clouds was of a great horned monster that would dwarf even the nearby mountain. The beast was still a ways from the village, but the silhouette was drawing nearer, the heavy boom of giant footfalls coming closer and the looming shadow only grew with each earth shattering step until the creature was able to be seen despite the dull, filtered light. A great rack of dark grey horns crowned the head above a gaping, cavernous maw; the thick, scaled hide of the monster was a darker grey than even the stone Iwagakure was made of, and even in the distance the claws that could be seen would be able to shatter the formidable gates of their village. Another roar, louder and saurian; full of hunger and rage, the bellow now made the earth quiver more violently as it gained ground on the village and the inhabitants through massive lumbering steps that were eating leagues of distance with every stride.

Soon, it would be there soon; and despite the distance, when the bellow ended, there was a sound that would make the breath catch in many throats: it wasn't alone. Smaller, shrill cries carried in the silence after the creature's call; this beast had mouths to feed, and it would not be denied.

Run little humans, run. For the monster was coming to take you all.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
moU31Uh.png
XBiBw8n.png
Po0Gylv.png
yudNxbR.png

nc6vOFe.png
GIPbOhb.png
0YRrcZA.png
3rq847b.png

| Spoken Text | Spoken Text</COLOR><i></i> | Spoken Text | Spoken Text<i></i> |

The facade the kunoichi presented was laughable, their eyes could view false claims quite easily. Never the least he would ignore the comment on a verbal level, merely turning his attention to returning to the village. Within the arms of the golden mane ANBU was the deceased lad who dared to flee from their village on multiple occasions and settling as the new example for all to see; rather would become at some point.

On an entirely different note was the notion of this particular woman being wed to an ANBU, certainly a questionable claim. For one to toy with the idea of striking against the enforcing unit was not an item worth losing your life over and the next bold attempt directed his way would result with her death; the village didn't need an abundance of maroons loitering around as if showcasing their poor notions.

Before any of the group could speak a word, an enormous vibration would streak across the skies - rattling the very terrain beneath them. Odd, was the initial thought that pinged through the mind of the raven hair shinobi; as the weather patterns did not indicate such events unfolding. The crimson would take the liberty to raise a hand, beneath the mask veins protruding to seek a potential weather phenomenon.

". . . . . Raven." the vocals weren't quite as calm and collected as per usual, leaving the one labeled as Raven to turn about to address the situation? "What the hell . . ?" his initial audible words to address the situation presented before him. "Mockingbird, sonar sweep." he commands, kneeling down to allow the coral hair lass to use his shoulders as a spring board to rise rapidly into the skies above. <COLOR color="coral">"Roger!"<i></i> she calls down as the kunoichi spiraled higher and higher, lips parting to release translucent sound waves across the skies. In due time she would land upon the earth, "Out of range, Raven-chii!"<i></i> she addresses, this of course not being good news what so ever.

If the creature appeared that massive at this distance the actual size was nearly unfathomable.

"It appears the creatures of Kirigakure have ventured from their territory."<i></i> This being the first plausible thought of any of the four. Soon enough various cries would surge forth, "Coooompany~"<i></i> A slight pause, ". . . . ." the memories of an earlier time flashing through their minds. In any event, this was not ideal - not in the slightest.

Without a word the evident authoritative figure would immediately take his leave, streaking towards the village; towards the higher ups. "Do what you wish with her, for now." as a far more evident issue had arisen. ". . . . You can run if you want?"<i></i>

[OOC: Topic Left]​
<i>​
</i>

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths

• Coy, Aika was just waiting to be told that she had the right to remain silent. She had the perfect quip for it. But there was no time to employ her wit when the ground beneath them shuddered. "Well, that wasn't me," she quickly informed them, considering she had been using plenty of earth techniques in their fight. So, when the roar came like a warning siren, everybody was plenty sure it definitely was not her. "Yep, not me."

The arrest was forgotten in the face of this sudden turn of events.

Skies overhead were dark, although devoid of clouds, because of the avians that were flying to escape the behemoth approaching. It was all like some bad omen. And, damn, if this didn't make the woman regret even getting out of bed this morning.

A flash of hurt crossed her face, at the mention of the monsters of Kirigakure emerging. Do not forget that she was a Shoukyou and, although she had gone into exile with the rest of her clan, the news of The Great Freeze that overcame the Water Country and its constituents still greatly caused her grief. A small part of her, as it did any of their family, wished for a chance to return to their homelands but had been robbed of that opportunity.

"I think... we, you know, should probably alert the Kage," and just about every active shinobi in the village. If that thing didn't change its course, Iwagakure might very well come crashing down on its head. It certainly didn't look like some friendly, purple dinosaur, no sir. Of course, considering it was still a silhouette in the distance... a large, ominous silhouette... well... Aika couldn't think up of any way to make the image not sound or look bad, at all.
<i>
</i>

• Out of Character Notes
      • Topic Left

Marked for Training at 300 words on May 27 2015.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back