Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Contract Search Fanged Friends (Dual Contract Search)

Chikamatsu Toyoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Living all her life inside of Sunagakure, Toyoko had always been told of the dangers and beauties of the Luminous Mountains. Her parents told her that it was upon seeing the mountains, lit up by a full moon, that they realized they were finally somewhere that they wanted to settle down. Despite all of the other dangers around the Village Hidden in the Sand, there were sights like this that took away ones breath. They always told their daughter that when she was older, they would take her out and show her the mountains and how they lit up when the light hit them just right. That was, before they were murdered and Toyoko was taken in by an old kunoichi who swore up and down that the mountains were a swift way to join her parents in death. With those warnings being pounded into her head for years, the young girl swore to herself that she would not only see the mountains: she would come back to tell the tale. Now that her guardian was gone, and she was living at the Omni Prime Medical Facility, she figured that there was no better time than now to brave the trek on her own. Besides, what's the worst that could happen? She would be eaten by some wild beast? Perhaps she deserved a fate such as that for what she had done.

With these thoughts swirling inside her head, Toyoko snuck into the kitchen of the Omni Prime Medical Facility and quickly stashed as much food as she could fit inside of her backpack and headed off towards the village gates. She decided it was best to leave during the day, so that it wouldn't seem as suspicious for her to be going outside. The guards had often seen her roaming around outside on her own before, and for the most part left her alone. Her excuse today was that she was going out into the desert a ways to practice with her new contract, Kazue, so that she didn't cause any damage to the village itself. She even summoned her snake to be her companion for a short while, but he kept trying to talk to Toyoko and she eventually sent him away. She was in no mood to talk this day, not when she had such morbid thoughts in her head. She knew that in an emergency she could easily call him back, and have him help her to get out of danger. But for now, she preferred to walk in silence, making her puppets dance around her while she practiced a few new techniques that she had learned. Unfortunately, Toyoko wasn't the only person going to the Luminous Mountains tonight. She didn't know it just yet, but somewhere out here was another child from the village, wandering around for reasons unknown.

[WC: 473]

Last edited:

Hojirozame Samezuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆
There was certainly a reason he was out here, yet it wasn’t one known to him but in fact his most bestest friend Fuku. He had been following him for almost hours now sweating and panting as they walked across the dry desert for what felt like an eternity, his tongue sticking out whilst stretching his arms forward almost reminiscent of a zombie thirsting for blood. Which wasn’t so off the mark to be honest, the amount of times that the thought of grabbing the closest human around and biting deep down in to them crossed his mind several times.

Using Sora’s good name to get his ticket out for the day, he really did think he’d wasted any chance of going on a fun adventure alone on this!! “Fuku… I… will have my reverenge… I swear!!!” Swiping his arms at the young bat in an attempt to scratch him for bringing him all the way out here it was then that he actually took notice of the environment in which the two found themselves in. “Oh my grawd…. It’s so… bright…” Covering his beady eyes he used his own senses to take him across the coarse horizon, sniffing as he waddled around, the environment was something he wasn’t used to and to some degree he certainly was out of his element. But after a few minutes he picked up a certain… smell.
Giving his sight back to himself he suddenly was given a lot of motivation to traverse this uphill terrain, he could smell it… prey… Taking to all fours he ran with excitement wasting no time in making his way towards the smell, fresh and ready to be devoured he was starving!

However… upon reaching his target, hiding himself behind a decently sized glistening rock, something was clearly… off. The sight of several toys dancing around, this small young child… weird but easy enough. Yet upon a closer sniff not only was she there… she had a bag… with food! Slowly creeping up behind her he opened his mouth wide with his fangs clearly piercing out as he raised his hands up above his head ready to feast.

Chikamatsu Toyoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
After sending Kazue back to wherever she summons him from, Toyoko enjoyed the silence for but a brief period. Soon after she dismissed her contract, another creature decided to pop in and start to annoy her by talking animatedly while she was playing with her puppets. Kiyohime appeared as though from nowhere, floating over her shoulder and yammering on. "Toyoko! Are you suuuuuuuure you want to go out here all by yourself? You know how dangerous this desert is! What if something attacks you while you're out here alone? I can help protect you, but there's only so much that I can do! I don't think it's alright for you to be alone. You should have asked Shin to come along with you! He doesn't seem like he's all that bad; he might be busy a lot, but surely he'd take time out of his busy schedule to have some bonding time with you! Besides, the only reason you don't like him is because he's nice to you. I'm sure if you spent more time around him you would see that he isn't all that bad. People can be nice without having ulterior motives. Hell, I'd even be fine if you had invited Kohana out here to travel with you! At least then if something happened, you wouldn't be stuck out here alone, bleeding and hurt.

Glaring up at the dragon spirit floating beside her, Toyoko flicked her Teddy towards it, but unfortunately the puppet passed straight through. She didn't quite understand where Kiyohime came from, just that she had appeared shortly after the incident with her previous guardian. The flying pest just loved to talk, much to the girl's dismay. Why couldn't she have found silent companions rather than ones that felt the need to fill the silence with unnecessary noise? It was because of the dragon's chattering that she almost missed the sound of something coming up behind her, and she quickly spun around and lashed out with her Sharky, setting the puppet spinning in a defensive technique while activating Teddy's blades and homing setting.

Standing behind her, mouth wide open as if to bite her, was some sort of... shark boy? What in the hell? Any other young girl likely would have run screaming in terror, but Toyoko was enthralled by him. She began wondering many things about him, such as how he got the shark head and how he was able to breathe on land. Still, it seemed the boy was ready to attack her, so she wasn't about to let her guard down. "Just what in the hell do you think you're doing? Who the hell do you think you are, sneaking up on a young girl like that? Are you trying to scare me or something? Not that it worked, mind you. I've seen demons dressed up in pink that are scarier than you."

[WC: 479 - Total WC: 952]

Hojirozame Samezuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆
Damn, out of all the horrible things and people he had faced. This… was something else entirely, in just a few sentences he had completely lost his appetite and the will for the hunt, his jaw slowly tightening up from the preparing to devour its target. Becoming a large pout as his arms in unison flopped downwards, “Prink?! Hrow mean! Yoouuu little grirl will do nicely in meh stormach! Cam here!” Diving to tackle the porcelain princess he clearly had underrated her abilities and skill, it wasn’t hard for her to easily dodge out of the way, and unfortunately his reckless pursuit for food had it’s costs. In this case a large amount of pain as he slammed head first in to one of the many rocks which resided in the area.

“FRAQ!!” Reeling in pain he clutched on his nose and jaw as blood trickled and splurged down each of them, a couple of his razor sharp teeth had even gone loose or been set flying leaving him in an even more inhumane look than normal. Fuku was in no place to really be able to adequately help Hoji as he flew and desperately screeched around Hoji looking scared and helpless he flew over to in front of Toyoko, one look in to his big wide eyes and it was clear to see he was begging her for help. Rolling around still in disbelief and discontent as what had truly happened, he began to cry tears out of his small beady eyes, snot dribbling down his most as he whined and weeped truly a pitiful sight and he was left completely defenceless and hopeless.

WC: 274

Chikamatsu Toyoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Staring at the boy before her as he begins to pout and then shout at her, Toyoko just rolls her eyes. His movements were so predictable, so she simply jumped to the side and watched as he careened into the rock behind her. She hadn't intended on making the odd shark boy hurt himself, it just seemed that his reflexes needed some work. If he couldn't stop himself from something like that, how did he expect to catch her? She had been training to be a shinobi and was close to taking her Genin exams. There's no way she would be caught off guard from a simple frontal rush like that.

Stepping forward and smacking the boy on the back of the head, Toyoko pinches both of his cheeks and lifts his head up as she begins to use the Mystical Hand jutsu to heal the wounds he has accumulated. "Well, there isn't much that I can do for the missing teeth. We'll just have to hope that those grow back on their own, or you can come to the Omni Prime Medical Facility and we can see about having them regrown. That is beyond the skills that I have right now. I hope you've learned your lesson though. Don't judge someone just because they appear small and weak. Had you simply asked me, I have extra food packed in my backpack and wouldn't mind sharing with you. Judging based on your appearance, it looks like you could use a few extra meals. Also, how the hell are you living out here? You're part shark, shouldn't you be living near the water and not in the middle of the desert?"

During this speech, Kiyohime decided to float down and land on the young girl's shoulder and make herself visible to both boy and bat. "You know, you could be a little nicer to the poor thing! He just smashed his face in, all because you were being a bully. Sora isn't that bad, and calling her a demon is just rude. You know if you just talked to her about your past, she would probably stop teasing you as much and calling you a peasant. As Shin explained already, she is an extension of his pride. She needs to be taught other emotions and experiences. Anyway, what's your name? I'm Kiyohime!" The dragon spirit swooped down around Hoji and over towards Fuku, getting a closer look at them both.

[WC: 408 - Total WC: 1360]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back