Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Fate? Or Do We Decide? [private]

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was amazing how quickly a life of freedom, self-assurance and independence could be turned into one of subservience. Eiji had fought it all his life for the right to be his own person, to not serve the will of a higher power. As a shinobi he did serve his kage and as the ANBU captain, his sennin. But these were people he chose to work under. His family name; Motomori came with a huge ball and chain attached to it. For years he was free of it, but now he was shackled down once more.

Not that, that much had happened yet. His mother had found him, they had spoken and he had sought out a way to protect himself from terrible fates. But it was only the tip of the iceberg. He was the firstborn son of the family matriarch. Despite his arrangements, he would now be forced to fight for his freedoms and if he ever gave in, they would swallow him up. What he was would be shadowed by his clan; he would never be Eiji he would be Tia's son.

Two weeks had passed since he'd seen that woman and she had reminded him he was trapped. Since then Eiji had resisted telling his little sister anything about her threat, guarding the issue with cold looks and pointedly changing subjects. In time, if it came to pass, she would know of it. But until then...

No matter.

It was time Eiji set his plans in action. He had let his mother wait longer than she would have liked for their visit to her clanhall. No doubt she was impatient and would be angry with him, but she was not his master. He would not allow it... fate would not have him. He made his own fate. And Aika too..

The short man appeared in his sister's doorway. It was nearly time for dinner in any respectable tone and the crystals lighting the cave were dimmed to seem like a darkening night sky. The west side of the cave was even brightly lit with yellows, purples and reds as a sunset. But Eiji did not care for these things. There was much in store for tonight. Both Motomori children were arranged to go to their family's clanhouse in the very rich part of the Sietch Zensunna. The older sibling was dressed in a pair of dark pants that sat low on his muscular hips. His long sleeved, silk shirt was open in the front and hardly the sort of thing one wore when trying to look respectable for one's clanhouse. Maybe he would close it later? A handsome gold necklace adorned his neck, stopping just above the now fully healed, but still so brutally apparent scar on his chest. There was a small charm dangling at the center of a small red and white fan. The Uchiha house symbol? An odd thing perhaps..

Tired as a man twice his age, Eiji exhaled then spoke calmly. "Are you ready Aika?" Part of him hoped she wouldn't be ready or got sick so they had an excuse not to go, but he knew better. They would have to go...

[topic for Aika and in a few rounds, Kumiko (Taguro)]

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Aika was freaking out. She never was feminine, but here she was, trying to dress at least semi-feminine to go to a formal dinner. All of her clothes were boyish except her most formal attire, and even then, they weren't dresses either. Aika loathed dresses. She always wore shorts underneath her yukata. She just didn't feel comfortable without some fabric between her legs. She didn't want to seem like she was complying either. How she wished Katsuo could help her! He had such a good head on him! Hell, even Shira might know how to balance it! But of course, she hadn't seen either of them in a while. She had been staying away from the tower as much as possible, trying to stay away from the men of the clan. She knew she could fight, but it wouldn't get her very far; especially since she didn't want to give away the fact that she could use medical jutsu to harm. Eiji didn't even know that.
She was standing in front of her closet, in just her spandex short shorts and only half-tight bindings, just trying to figure it out when she caught site of a dressy thing that she would still feel comfortable in. With a wicked grin, she fetched it and put her dress on the bed. She worked her short hair into an updo that looked just formal enough yet still had her slight edge to it. She then fetched the petty skirt that went with the dress. How had Katsuo managed to get her to buy this thing again? Oh yes, flashed her that gorgeous smile that always seemed to make her crystal heart glow with warmth. A few moments later had her standing in front of the mirror trying to remember how to tie a somewhat fancy obi knot. With a small lightbulb moment, she remembered and tied an expert knot. With reluctance, she put on a little bit more make-up than she was used to, but was pleased with the result.
As soon as the final touches were done, Aika heard her brother ask if she was ready. In answer to his question, she sauntered out of her room to where her brother was standing. "Why of course, brother dearest. Though I now understand why it takes so long for prissy girls to get ready. What do you think of the statement I'm giving with this? Is it alright? I have something else I can wear, but- Aika sighed. "Who am I kidding? I'm no girly girl. The only reason I don't feel weird in this is because I have shorts on under it!"

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back