Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Feeding the Poor - D Rank

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was the late afternoon when the two arrived at the station. Shin and Karou arrived at the Raiden's Eye discovered by contempt men and women. Most of them kept their distance engaging in their own private conversation or stood stationary drenched in fear as the two walked through the clear streets. Shin was not amused. "Look what we have done. Everyone is completely afraid of us." Shin thought to himself as he glanced at the populace.

The smell of burning coal began to fill the air and the sound of baring horn as the train slowly stopped. It was a new model replacing most of the tarnished metal with stronger alloys. The paint job was better on the eyes effacing the horrendous dark gray with a vibrant navy blue. The windows were appropriately space apart clearly showing between each other showcasing several dark figures rummaging about. Shin could see a man dressed in dark blue suit and a black hat. The man's metal cuff links glimmered against the sun as he opened up his palm examining something, most likely a watch. It was an hour since Karou and Shin had departed from Kumogakure and the next train was to leave in the next ten minutes, yet Shin could not see their entourage anywhere.

Shin signaled the young girl to follow him as they walked the steps up toward the high pavilion where most of people were waiting. They were introduced a small crowd of people surrounding a vociferous critic exclaiming his opposition against Kumgakure. "We cannot stand by and watch as Kumogakure rule over us. The government is afraid of coup to they squabble under their feet like panting dogs. The people has enough of their oppression." The critic was a man dressed in common clothing a simple dark brown shirt and black vest. He wore black slacks that looked fairly worn showing the occasions loose threads and open tears.

"Ah and here is the benefactor, the raikage himself. What brings you here at Raiden's Eye, no doubt on a mission to kill some poor sap." The man said as he quickly discovered Shin walk by him. The small crowd turned around busting in whispering voices wondering why the raikage was here.

"You are wrong, sir." Shin said trying not to draw attention. Shin's tinted glasses faced the man. "I am about to join an event raising the awareness of poverty. Every man should have the basic needs to feed himself and his family."

"Well that is quite compassionate of you, raikage-sama." The man chuckled with a slight raise in his voice as sarcastically elevated Shin's status. "Although, I wonder if you are doing this out of your heart considering it is your village fault that we have men on the streets, more or less covering for your mess. Do you know how many lives were ruined when your shinobi blew up the hospital at Port Cirrus."

"I am can assure you that the village is doing everything to atone from what has happened and still happening." Shin assured the man and the rest of the crowd. There was a sense in Shin's gray eyes carefully hidden against the tinted glasses, but Karou knew too well that he was clearly troubled. Shin was not a man to never make statements influenced by the voice of people, especially this makebate. However, it was more troublesome that it was his own uncle that cause this chaos in the first place. It was always his family that was always hated. The Hayata family would never be understood.

"Well, I am sure the people of lightning country can sleep better at night knowing you mercenaries won't be attacking." The man replied glancing at the Karou. "Perhaps not the children no doubt your debonair charm has bewitched them to their deaths. I can't imagine any parent will allow their child to be solider."

The man voice was as annoying as the screeching birds at the high hilltops of Kumogakure. If Shin were in his early days he would not have hesitated to kill this man. It was intolerable that he would spew such words, but Shin could not deny that his words were true at a perspective. Shin's emotions were boiling but he remained docile knowing that even though the man was right he would not allow his emotions get the better of him. Shin's gray quickly glanced at Karou wondering how she was dealing with all of this.

"I am sure the raikage would love to continue this debate but he does have an event to attend to." A voice said. Shin could feel the sensation of a hard slap against his back. He turned his head finding out who hit him. It was a rather short man probably around five feet and a few inches with a distinct burly mustache that curled around his upper lip like a curled snake and a fat cigar poke out of his mouth. On his right hand was a wooden cane with a gold hawk decorating the top. He wore black penguin suit which accompanied a clean black top hat that made him look a man coming out of an opera house. Behind the man were three men covered completely in metal armor and on their side rested covered sheaths. They were mostly likely hired samurai.

The man moved his hand into his black suit as he pulled out a small bag.

"For your troubles. I am sure this will help your noble cause." The short man said as he tossed a small coin bag at him. "Lets get out here shall we..." The man said as he pulled Shin away from the crowd. They walked toward the front of the train where the doors were finally opened and new people were getting in.

"You always seem to be the center of any crowd, Shin-san." The man said. "It seems that way." Shin said with a solemn tone.

"Ah...my apologies. Karou-chan, this is Shuichi-san. He is our client and rather a old friend of mine." Shin said.

"Yes my manners as well." The man said as he took out a small black box and placing the extinguished cigar within

"It is a pleasure to meet you." The man said offering his hand. He had rather wide hands pudgy looking like a soft pillow.

Kaoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The stationed was filled the thick smell of burnt fuel, the station was filled with a mixed symphony of blowing whistles, conversations, and moving luggage. It was like nothing Kaoru had ever seen before. She stepped off the train when they arived in Raiden's Eye, still admiring the site. She stood close to the Raikage, watching out for any suspicious characters , after her gawking. Through her vigilance, the young girl noticed the terrified looks of the civilians. Why are they so scared of us? Kaoru thought as a child ran away to her mother.

Kaoru noticed the Raikage looking in all directions. I wonder who he's looking for? she wondered. Her thoughts caused her to be on her toes. Is he looking out for enemies or companions? she thought.

Hayata sama signaled Kaoru to some steps that he was ascending. She quickly following, making sure to fall no more than three steps behind her leader. When they reached the top of the stairs, they were faced with a man who wore old clothing, he was speaking ill of the village. His speech made Kaoru wary, causing her to place a hand on the knife she had concealed under her shirt. It didn't take long for the speaker to notice the Raikage. Hayata sama began to diffuse the situation, Kaoru looked up to her leader, he seemed confident, but Kaoru could tell this was an unpleasant thing for him. She began to bring her hand closer to the handle so she was ready at a moments notice.

The man's taunt then directed to Kaoru. Rage began to fill her tiny body, her fists clenched away from her blade, she had to calm down she couldn't let him win. She took a few deep breaths trying conceal her emotions. The obnoxious man finally stopped speaking, Kaoru was glad for this. All of a sudden she sensed a presence behind her, Kaoru whipped around just in time to see a man slap Hayata sama on the back. He was short, maybe an inch or two taller than Kaoru, he looked like a member of the yakuza to her. She got into a fighting stance with fists up and she began to advance toward the stranger. There were two large men with the stranger, Kaoru began to size them up. She was about to defend her leader when the man gave a sack of money and began to leave.

Kaoru was puzzled nevertheless she stayed in her stance and did not move away from the raikage. Hayata sama and the stranger began to converse, they seemed close. The raikage explained who the stranger was, she immediately lowered her hands. " A - Ah. THe pleasure's all mine" she responded to the Shuichi san's greeting.

(Sorry for the late post)

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
At the sight of the searing gray smoke that erupted out of the metal chimney, a loud male voice echoed within the station: "We will be starting departure from Raiden's Eyes at this time. All passengers with zone number one or gold member passengers are permitted to enter the coach" After the announcement the doors began to open releasing cool air from the train.

"Well, we should be heading in." Shuichi-san said as he began to lift his short legs toward the conductor. Shin and the rest of the company followed suit. The conductor approached them with his right palm and a small gold box with a handle. "Tickets, please." The man said with a low voice. Shin nodded his head as he went inside his cloak and pulled out two tickets for himself and Karou, after the two entered the bodyguards entered. The interior of the first class coach was rather impressive compared to the older train models. They were introduced to one of the hostess who welcome their arrival by name. She was wearing a bright silk blue dressed with a simple white blouse and on top of her head rested a red flat hat. "Good afternoon, Shuichi-sama and Raikage-sama, your seats will be in 1D, if you will follow me." She calmly walked toward the left side of the coach hidden by a tan door with a curved handle erected on the corner. She lifted the door revealing the grandiose interior reflected by the afternoon sunlight. There was two large red sofas facing each other against the large square window where the cluttered crowd could be seen scurrying the station. The ground was covered with red carpet that still held the imprints of feet showing that the room was recently used. "Your room gentlemen. A refreshment cart will come by if you are interested in any drinks. Enjoy your ride." She said with a solemn bow as they left the two. She passed by the three samurai guard keeping her distance as the stout figures walked closer to them.

Shin took his seat in the left sofa near the window an Shuichi-san followed suit sitting at the opposite of him near the window. The guards closed the door in front of them

"Is it really necessary to hire guards at this event. You told me that this will be a social event?" Shin asked as he watched the guards close the door in front of them as they stood watched from outside.

"You can never be too safe, especially what has been happening lately." Shuichi-san said in a jocular tone he shuffled toward his coat for a few moments as he pulled out the same small box. He clicked the small gold clasp popping open the top revealing an array of cigars. The smell of the tobacco was not as toxic rather giving off a strange minty smell.

"You can not deny that people are afraid of shinobi and not just in Kumogakure. Ever since Makoro debacle it is hard for me to get you any clients." He continued as he pulled out a cigar. He slapped the small box and returned it back into his coat.

Shin sighed adjusting his glasses still contempt at the dishonor of his uncle's name. "Is the rumors true that the man is still alive despite what he has done. I know he was....is your uncle?" The man pulling out a lighter from his vest jacket. He peered at Shin's eyes hidden by the dark glare of his tinted glasses. As a man who knew Shin he could sense that he was hesitate to answer the question.

"I am telling you Shin-san you can not live in the past. I know how hard it was when your mother died but you are now the Raikage you can't keep..." He began as he ignited the lighter as the red flame rushed out.

"I know this...." Shin said abruptly as his voice accelerated allowing his emotions to get the best of him for the moment. Shin rubbed his forehead as he began to calm himself down. "I am sorry. You are right. Regardless, ever man should have a chance of redemption." Shin commented.

"Hmph." Shuichi said chuckling as he push a puffed a smoke from his mouth. "You still have your mother's idealism charm. Now, I must give you some of the people who will be joining us this event." He presented Karou and Shin several files for them to look.

The first file had a portrait an elderly man with a bald spot and parted hair on his sides. On his face was a distinguishable monocle pressed against his right eyes with the metallic string wrapped against his face. "The first man is named is Goro he is a headmaster a local school at Solum de Asphodelus, apparently the school is funded by many benefactors. Unfortunately, Goro has been very mysterious with who sponsors his school. Regardless, he is joining the event to help promote affordable education for the poor." Suichi-san said as he puffed another smoke cloud from his mouth.

The second file had a portrait a skinny and younger man. His neck was rather tall almost like the neck of a stock bird. He had fine black hair that rather short up to his shoulders. "His name is Yutaka Pawāzu one of upcoming benefactors in biotechnology. Apparently, he is only coming here to scout for something to buy.

As Shin flipped through the rest of the files he noticed that most were barons and counts that Shin had ran into in the past. There was no one that were of the common class. He wondered if Karou noticed the same thing. "I am starting to think this event is more political that anything. Wouldn't you agree Karou-chan." Shin said as he gave a forward glance at the small girl on his right.

[Apologies for the late post as well ^_^']

Kaoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaoru followed close behind the Raikage as they boarded the train with Shuichi san and his bodyguards. The inside was truly impressive to the small girl. It was much more luxurious than the last one they were on. A pretty woman in a blue skirt addressed the men and directed them to a room. It was beautiful with red furniture and flooring and gold accents on the walls and tables. Kaoru suppressed her wonder in order to not appear like a child, but couldn't help but stare at the sight for a moment.

As the men took their seats, Kaoru stood at her leader's right. The men conversed first about Hayata sama's uncle. Kaoru was somewhat familiar with the story, but there were still many details she was unsure of. She continued to listen. As Shuichi san smoked Kaoru could see the emotions building up in her leader until he finally allowed them to overcome his calm demeanor. Kaoru almost jumped, never before had she ever seen her authority seem so overcome by their emotions.

Soon after, Shuichi san presented Hayata sama and Kaoru with some files. The young girl leaned in to get a better look. They all looked like they lived in the lap of luxury. Kaoru couldn't recognize any of the people shown in the files. She looked over to the Raikage who seemed recognize a number of the aristocrats.

"Y -Yes, I couldn't agree more" Kaoru answered while staring at the profile of a ritzy woman in her thirties.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I don't think you believe it could have been anything more than that." Shuichi-san said as he puffed one last smoke cloud. He reached into his cloak pulling out the notorious black box returning the now extinguished cigar back into the box.

"I do not deny that Shuichi-san I just don't want to see this event restricting certain people from coming. This is supposed to be a public grant. Yes, I am quite aware that precautions still need to be met." Shin commented handing the files back to Shuichi. The old man made no attentive remarks ascertaining that they were both were in some agreement. There was seldom silence for a while a moment before three stucco whispering accompanied by three staccato knocks behind the door. The door sprang open revealing a large beige cart followed by a young woman in a violet skirt with the same style hat like the hostesses. "Refreshments." She said as she parked the car in front of them.

"Green tea is fine for me and a jar of black ink." Shin said as he reached for his cloak and pulled out a black notebook and a quill pen.

The woman turned her view toward the short man on the right. "Small glass of red wine." Shuichi said. Finally, she gave her attention to the young girl and took her order. After the refreshments were given the three were alone with Shin and Shuichi conversing with one another. The large window gave away to the bathing sun underneath the blurred wide clouds from above.

The rest of the ride was mostly peaceful with very little noise except Shin and Shuichi conversing about what were their plans for the event. There was the occasional outburst of noises from the outside with children playing around the corridors. Eventually, the train came to a stop and looking out the window they could see the small bits of snow drizzle and sway onto the ground.

An intercom at the corner of the room sparked to life accompanied with a sharp hazy noise.

"We have reached your destination. Please remain seating until the conductor has released. Thank you for your patronage." A woman voice spoke.

The sound of ruffling feet and clicking of open compartments filled the air. Shin closes his book tapping the edge of the binding on Shuichi's knee whose head rested against the soft red cushion of the sofa. His head moved slowly up as he began to rise from his serene slumber. His right hand ran through his chest as he pulled out his singular monocle and placed it on his right eye.

"Lets get this show on the road." The man said with a cheeky grin. The door was open with the two samurai guards standing flushed against the wall as they waited for the three to exit the compartment. As the three reached the exit door they were introduced to a cluttered line as people slowly walked out of the train.

There were several people waiting for the passengers holding up cut out signs or hollering out various names. A middle age woman, perhaps close to her late forties, dressed in a clean red dressed with nothing obscuring except a visible gold pendant on her right chest. Besides, the woman was a man dressed in solid black suit. His eyes were covered in black sunglasses and his expression was dressed in rigidity. A wooden post stood right beside him and a white flag that hung it with the Kumogakure emblem painted on the center.

The three walked toward the man and the woman in silence until Shuichi broke the silence. "It is good to see you again Chie-san." Shuichi with a tooth grin.

"Ah Suichi-san you look....as plump as ever." The woman said with a snarky grin as she examined the old mans protruding belly. She turned to face Shin and Karou.

"And you must be..." She said as her brown brow curled as she attempted to identified them.

"Yes, this is the Raikage Hayata-Shin and his companion Karou." Shuichi-san intercepted.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Raikage-sama. I apologize for the rush but we do have a schedule to keep." The woman responded.

The man that was standing behind Chie moved aside revealing their carriage. The carriage was rather impressive and the material refined. The vehicle spanned several feet in length enough to fit at least four or five people comfortably.The exterior sported a nice dark forest green color with jet black wheels. The wheels were easily identified as some sort of metal by looking at the sunlight that glimmered on its surface. The four windows that were flushed on the sides were tinted to hide any view from inside. The four black horses up front were majestic wearing intricate head protectors. The man opened the door as the company went in.

Their next destination was not as far as their first departure. They arrived at a small park brushed in melted snow. There were several large pavilion with a large white roof at the center. The floor was littered with leaves and debris. On the right side were several chairs scattered with three broom erected to the side.

"We will need to clean up the pavilion and set up the chairs before the catering arrives." Chie said holding a brown clipboard.

[just 2-3 more posts and we should be done. RP helping Shin cleaning and setting up the tables before the big show]

Kaoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the Raikage expressed his concerns about the event to Shuichi san, a woman came in with drinks. She took the two men's orders and then directed her attention to Kaoru.

"And for you, little lady?" she asked as took out the chilled wine from the bucket on her cart.

"O- oh um just water for me. Thank you" Kaoru answered.

The woman quickly gave the three their drinks and left the room. The rest of the ride went peacefully. Kaoru spent her time spacing out while staring out the window. Gradually the outside scenery became speckled with fresh white snow. Kaoru couldn't help but feel a little bit of happiness from seeing the cold powder.

Soon the train came to a stop and the train seemed to come to life with the shuffling and conversations of the other travelers. Kaoru looked down to where Hayata sama and his companion sat. Shuichi san had dozed off as the Raikage read a novel. Kaoru was surprised to see the man so awake after his nap. He didn't seem to be the least bit drowsy as he exited the room.

Kaoru kept close to the Raikage as the group navigated through the crowded hallway leading to the exit. As they came outside, Kaoru noticed a man and a woman. Kaoru predicted that the woman most likely was of a higher class and the man standing next to her was a bodyguard or at least an assistant. As she spoke to Hayata sama, Kaoru noticed how inattentive she seemed to her leader. The young girl felt a bit annoyance at this but clenched her teeth and kept a calm demeanor.

As the woman, named Chie san, finished speaking the man behind her moved to show a beautiful green carriage. The young girl's jaw dropped as she gazed at the large horse drawn vehicle. It was like something out of a fairy tale. Kaoru went in last after the rest of the company. The carriage soon made its way to a small park where Kaoru guessed the event was being held later that day.

The melted snow was clumped together with trash, mud, and even pieces of trees. Kaoru quickly took up a broom from the far wall and swept like her life depended on it. She managed to retrieve four large tarps and swept the majority of the debris onto the them. After a few hours, she, the Raikage, and the others had amassed huge mountains on the tarps. With a few thin ropes they tied the tarps together to make a string of large makeshift garbage bags. Shuichi san's two body guards hauled them off to the other side of the park where the guests would not see them and could be disposed of later.

Kaoru wiped her forehead with the back of her arm as she made her way to the chairs and tables. The long banquet tables could fit about ten people without crowding them. Kaoru grabbed onto one end as Hayata sama grabbed the other, the table was surprisingly light despite it's size and they were able to set up all of the chairs and tables mere moments before the catering arrived.

She sat down next to a post as the chefs prepared the food. Kaoru was completely exhausted, sweat rolled down her face and she tried desperately to wipe it all away. After she had caught her breath, Kaoru went to a nearby fountain to splash her face before meeting up with Hayata sama.

[I am so sorry for posting this late]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In time the pavilion was clear as an open terrain. The tables were positioned like a grid with three medium size tables in each row supplemented by an array of plastic chairs. On the far left side of the pavilion was a long table ranging around ten feet in length covered in nice white linen. There were several white carriages stationed on the shallow snow propped open with a counter. Periodically, a white gloved hand could be seen bringing out metallic plates holding mounds of food from bowels of ramen and sheet of friend meat. As Shin observed the users and chiefs preparing the banquet, Karou calmly walked toward after finishing sweeping the front side of the pavilion. He noticed her jaded demeanor as she approached him. He could see the droplets of water dripping down her cheeks like the morning dew.

"Well done, Karou-chan." He said as he released the wool scarf on his neck. He handed the scarf to her. "We would not want you to get ill from the cold." Shin remarked.

Moments later, the lanky woman approached them but this time with a few more people. She introduced them to the two shinobi revealing themselves to be the same people that Shuchi spoke to them about.

The tall man with a nose resembling the snout of a shark called himself Yutaka Pawāzu. Like the sharpness of his nose, he was a shark seeking to devour anything that would give him profit. It was obvious that this man had other motives than simply charity.

The shorter man, possible the same height as Shuichi, wearing a dark navy blue kimino and gold pendant on the right side of his chest shaped like a canary. The man crafty hide his fear from Shin knowing very well he was the one responsible for allowing one of Kumogakure's shinobi to be captured during a mission. Unbeknownst to the man, he did not realize that his palm was slightly moist from the droplets of sweat . "Interesting..." Shin thought as he shook the man's hand.

The other associates greeted them as well.

"Greetings. This is my apprentice, Karou" Shin said as he greeted and introduced them to the young girl beside him.

They all gave a solemn bow and quick handshakes. Eventually, the event had started helping serving the meals. Shin could see the joy in women and children who took their meal. Some of them were afraid to be served by Karou and Shin but that was to be expected.After everyone took their meal and the pavilion was filled with loud conversation, Karou and Shin took a seat beside Shuichi and the rest of the associates.

The meal at the table was quite for some time until Yutaka Pawāzu interrupted the silence. "If I could have a moment of your time,I am investing on a new line of utility products, a headset to be specific." Pawāzu said gleefully as he pulled a manila envelope from his coat. He raised the paper toward Shin. Shin put down the teacup that he was holding as he lifted the contents from the envelope. He gave a copy to Karou to read. The article and description of the product was mundane nothing special besides the increase range that the signal can reach. "It is possible that they can provide the blueprints of this....design" Shin commented. "I am sorry I don't have any more information to give." The man said with a copious grin. Shin paused. "I will look at it a later date." Shin said nodding his head.

"I need to discuss on the effects that the civil war that has plagued lightning country for several years, especially with the negative stigma against Kumogakure[/b"]. Shin began. "It is the reason why I have decided to come to this event to make public aware that we are not the enemy of the state."

"What about the recent attacks against the nobility. All the deaths is the result of your shinobi." After that the table went silent. All eyes were resting against Shin. Shin placed his chopsticks down and picked up a white napkin to wipe his mouth. " I understand but believe me the blame is not entirely the fault of Kumogakure." Shiin said calmly. In the corner of his eye he could see Shuichi-san rubbed his forehead fearing for the next words that erupt from the raikage's mouth.

"For decades the Kumogakure and the state have been in a constant struggle for power. Everything has happened from the bombing in Port Cirrus to the death of several nobility" Shin continued.

"You can't expect us to believe this, Especially when we are talking about people who control people with their minds. Your the threat." The shorter man said but stopped abruptly at the sight of the others acknowledging his words as they raised their heads to look at him.

"It does not matter what I have to say to convince you otherwise, but we can all agree that shinobi are efficient at the jobs given to them. It has been that way for centuries. Some shinoibi and other impede in this system." Shin replied.

---​

After Shin's contentous converstaion with one of the many benefactors of lightning country, the event had finally come to a close. Many people had their filled and they were mostly appreciated of the event, at least there were not crazy shinianegans or mishaps. Shuichi, Shin, and Karou returned to the station to depart back to public station at Raiden's Eye. The three had their dicussion and finally went their seperate ways. Shin and Karou can been seen walking out of Raiden Eye in the quite night.

"Well that was an adventure don't you think." Shin asked Karou.

[[Leaving Topic..]]

[Not a problem glad you posted. Also since this thread has been dragging on for too long (mostly my fault). I hope you enjoyed the mission though. ^^']

Kaoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaoru briskly walked to her leader after she finished the last of the sweeping. She wiped her sweating face with the back of her sleeve. When she approached her leader, she gave her usual smile and felt pride in what she had done. The Raikage gave her his scarf, feeling inferior and embarrassed Kaoru attempted to return the cloth but woman from earlier came walking towards the duo. The men who accompanied her seemed suspicious to the young Kaoru, she stood on guard as the Raikage shook their hands.

Kaoru acknowledged the shorter man's nervousness and calmed down as she shook their hands. Soon after, Kaoru and the Raikage began to serve food to the masses, the people seemed afraid of her. Kaoru kept a big smile on her face to ease the tension of a young boy whom she was serving.

After they finished with the service, the duo joined Shuichi san and numerous people whom Kaoru was not familiar with. She felt alien at the table with all the high status individuals there. She sat up straight and looked straight ahead as the Raikage discussed the unpleasant occurrences that had happened in the recent past.

The rest of the night was uneventful. Kaoru and the Raikage boarded the train home. As they got on the Raikage got he asked Kaoru "Well that was an adventure don't you think." The young girl nodded. "Yes, yes it was" she answered in her tiny voice.

[Leave Topic]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back