Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Fenikkusu Hitaka [Suna]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitaka Fenikkusu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Fenikkusu Hitaka

Personality:
Hitaka is a generally all around nice guy. He is seen smiling often, and rarely ever down. Despite being shorter than the average person, he acts as if he is ten feet tall. But still always willing to help others. Although he does have one very dark side of him. He is a firm believer in revenge. And while he might smile and seemingly shrug off any wrong doings against him. He always eventually returns them ten fold. Most of the time in extremely cruel ways.

Appearance:

shooto_katsuragi_by_kuronightcliff-d53z9jd_zps96370f92.jpg

History: Hitaka was born as the last of three. As the youngest and by far the smallest, he was picked on often by his siblings at a very young age. Although as soon as he was able to think at a high enough level to plan revenge he did. It started simple as, glitter falling on to his siblings. Or one of their toys mysteriously breaking. But as he got a bit older it escalated. Soon his siblings would find themselves injured in the strangest of ways. Or completely embarrassed in front of their friends. They eventually figured out it was Hitaka, but by that point they were so scared that they just left him alone. By time he was 7, he was no longer picked on by his own siblings. And by time he was 9, all the kids of his neighborhood knew not to pick on him as well. When he was 10 and a half, he told his parents he would like to enter ninja academy. Their parents were a bit hesitant, but their siblings insisted. Telling their parents that no one would be better at being a ninja than Hitaka. His parents did not understand for Hitaka had never gotten back at them for anything. And all they saw was a happy go lucky kid. But with the help of his brother and sister, his parents allowed him to go.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
You have a good story and starting premise. I notice you did not use any of the Sunan Intro references for family or history but that too is also negotiable.
I give you a Thumbs up

Once we get another you will enter Sunagakure and begin your life beneath the sands.

Hitaka Fenikkusu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sorry for not including that stuff. I overly focused on my character. I'll modify it once I'm off work. But what do you mean by "once we get another?"

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Another council member... the history of your lineage is not necessary for character approval.
We simply want it to be known by all starting characters that in Sunagakure, your family ties and bloodline are easily traced and recorded back to the founding of Sunagakure.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
You can just add in those little details when you're approved and whatnot. No sense in further delaying your enjoyable time in Suna over a few miss-able details.

I approve your History! Can't wait to get round to RPing with you! No doubt I'll be taking your classes <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back