Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Fight: Maki v Junko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Fighters: Maki v Junko
Mod: Umashi
Start Date: May 12

This was round two. Another step closer to victory for one and a badge of honor for each of the combatants that has gotten this far. Those that have made it to this point have already demonstrated their mettle and prowess by defeating a representative from another village, none of them easy victories.

The arena would be dead slent as your name was called as well as your opponent. It would be eerie but you would have to enter the arena all the same, your village was counting on you. Counting on your to not only represent them with honor and blood but to also demonstrate the power your community weilds by having you at their disposal. When the doors opened, you to one side and the other your opponent the crowd would suddenly let our a thunderous roar and would cause the earth and walls to shake.

They were here. They could see you. They wanted to cheer you on!

An announcer would try to make an announcement but his words would be drowned out by the crowd. There was no use in even trying, the crowd was simply too loud. Rather a mysterious man would leap down from the stands, the guards would make no attempt to stop him. The man was short and stout, standing at about three feet with a full head of hair. He was certainly a dwarf and from the looks of it not a particularly handsome one. Despite his assumed youth due to the lack of age lines, he bore a burn to one side of his face and a crooked nose that was likely broken in several places. His eyes were blue and piercing, at one point for a man of such short stature he was likely quite handsome but he was no longer. Festooned in a dark robe with an insignia on the back, a star with too many points, ten to be precise, stitched with golden thread.

He might have said his name but if he had it would be impossible to tell what he said but he seemed to be more a man of action than words anyways as he would gesture towards one fighter, be it your or your opponent and then to the other. He would pause before each and the cheering would grow even louder although it was a wonder that it was even possible. Then he would step back three steps his hands open and his arms lowered. He would look to the crowd and then back at you and your opponent. The crowd would grow silent once again. The dwarf's arms would raise. In a calm, heavily accented voice the strange little man would announce "fight!" His arm would snap down and he would race away.

It was go time!

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Re: Fight: Maki v Miraku

Apparently, he had fans.

Maki wasn’t sure how to process that information. He’d spent a few moments staring in confusion at some of the signs he saw. He’d earned a nickname, a crappy one but one nonetheless. Some people were calling him Whistler. He hated it. Still, they were fans and he didn’t mind the adoration in the least. It might be a slight annoyance, but it got him free drinks at the bars, so he was game.

It was probably just a coincidence, then, that he was slightly hungover this morning. Still, he couldn’t let that get in the way of appearances. Maki steps through the door and into the cheering crowd, grinning and occasionally shoving someone out of his way with a whistle. He didn’t like everyone knowing what he could do, but he liked the idea of not putting his all into this even less. And since the whole world learned about him last time, no need to hide it now.

He steps into the arena same as before. The blood red samurai armor, the blades at his side, the cocky grin on his face. Maki was prepared for a fight.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
!
Fight Alternate JUNKO will be representing Cloud in this fight.

6:30 a.m. The day of the fight.

Raku's hotel room door was left ajar. It has been likely that way for hours but before then nobody dared investigate. It was a cleaning lady that saw the disarray, his bed was unmade, his mattress overturned and his pillows ripped in half. The Kumo shinobi's luggage was open, the contents strewn about the floor. There were signs of a struggle but the evidence was subtle, it did not look the site of a world class fighter's assault yet he was gone. For the most part Raku kept to himself but those in the neighboring rooms claim that they heard nothing and something should have been heard.

All the same, he was gone. The door was unlocked and partly open. His room was searched and Raku was nowhere to be found. It was a mystery but thankfully Cloud had an alternate at the ready. Notified of Raku's absence Junko was summoned to take the missing Kumogakurian's place.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Changes occurred and it would be apparent that Junko would need to step in. Bets were reorganized and a crowd shift was created as a new comer was coming to the arena instead of the underdog Higuma master, Miraku. Smoking, an herbal cig burned between Junko’s lips as he was making his way. His wife and kids words still rung through his head.

”Dad, give it your all! Beat this guy! All he does is whistle!”

”Junko, please be careful. I don’t know why you insisted on fighting.”

”Dad will be fine!”

Shaking his head and chuckling a bit, They knew Junko couldn’t resist a good fight. Fights sharpened his mind, let him know his weaknesses, and ultimately gave him a pleasure that ran neck and neck with sex. It was just in his blood. The interesting part was that this individual was from Kumogakures partnering village, Konoha. Which meant that his good friend Umashi would likely be watching as well.

A smirk crept upon Junko’s face as Umashi would get to see first hand what waited for him as they still needed a rematch. First thing first though, Junko had to get through this fight first. As the doors opened, lights poured onto the Kumogakure shinobi wearing a white dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up, black tie, black pants, black shoes, black vest with kumos emblem, and his sheathed katana at his side.

Stepping to his opponent, Junko analyzed his red armor. It was a nice design and definitely different from anything Junko ever seen. Hopefully Junko wouldn’t ruin it too much and hopefully this guy was strong. Had to be if he made it to the second round and have such a cocky grin right? Rumors had it that his first opponent was drunk though.

”My name is Tsuyoshi Junko of Kumogakure. I’m interested to see more of Konoha’s power after exchanging blows with Umashi. Shall we make this interesting . . . Loser buys drinks?” Junko said as he simply placed a hand on the hilt of his blade. ”I must say, I can’t wait to see this whistle everyone is raving about. Junko said closing his eyes. Slowly opening his eyes, Junko would reveal the Rinnegan-Sharingan. Whatever whistler had in mind with these whistles, these eyes would see right through them. The only question was, what path . . Junko would take to deal with his opponent.

35len48.jpg

Topic Entered
OOC: let’s have some fun ^_^

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maki watches his new opponent enter the arena, the smug look on his face switching to mild annoyance, then disappointment. The native of Konoha breathes in a deep breath, slowly releasing it. Obviously, he wasn’t happy to see that Junko had stepped out instead of the expected Miraku, and indeed it was easy to see why when one recalled that his foe for round 1 had been similarly switched up. He was wondering if people were scared of him, or perhaps if his scheduled foes were mere jobbers who would swap out to true threats at the last minute.

”Drinks is fine. Apologies for the response, this is merely the second time in this tournament that my opponent was changed out at the last minute. It’s rather disappointing to find that the people I’m to fight never show.”

He steps away, not taking his eyes off of Junko as he moves, one hand dropping to one of the blades sheathed at his side. ”I’m not sure how I stand up to Umashi, never fought him. But I think I should be able to give a suitable challenge.” The samurai slayer stops at a fair distance, spreading his feet into a good balancing stance before the cocky grin returns. ”I hope you’re ready.”
PmTFzxQ.png

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

”Drinks is fine. Apologies for the response, this is merely the second time in this tournament that my opponent was changed out at the last minute. It’s rather disappointing to find that the people I’m to fight never show.”

”I definitely understand that.” Junko said as he removed the herbal cig that burned from his lips. Dropping it on the ground, Junko then stepped on it while giving it a few twists to put it out. Exhaling, a cloud of smoke released from Junko’s nose and floated throughout the air.

”Still though, brighten up. It’s still about to be one hell of a ride for you.”

”I’m not sure how I stand up to Umashi, never fought him. But I think I should be able to give a suitable challenge.”

”We shall see.” Junko said Zeroing in on his opponents chakra as he slightly changed his standing position. Upon observation, something was different about this mans chakra. It wasn’t one color like most individuals, but a wide mixture that twisted and turned throughout his chakra system. ”Possibly a kinjutsu, but I’ve studied kinjutsu for years. Never have I seen a specimen with chakra characteristics such as this.” Junko thought as Maki’s cocky grin returned. Perhaps. . No. . . He definitely had something up his sleeve.

”I hope you’re ready.”

”Show me what you got.” Junko said as a grin of his own formed. His hunger for battle was beginning to show itself.
35hll68.gif

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Round 1

Maki
HP: 33,000 - 1,750 = 31,250
CP: 45,000 - 7,111 = 37,889
AP: 10 - 8.5 = 11
Equipped:: N/A

VS

Junko
HP: 36,000 - 8,373 = 27,626
CP: 36,000 - 4,487 = 31,513
AP: 10 - 9.25 = 10.75
Status: Sandstorm Veil | ? | ?? | ??? | ???? | Bleeding Rank 1
Equipped:: ?

Round Actions:
0s~Junko duels Maki!

2s~Junko surrounds himself in a Sandstorm Veil!
2s~Junko does something.

2.5s~Maki whistles . . . (Miss)(Hit)
-Maki whistles harder! (Miss)

3s~Junko does something.

3.5s~Junko does something.

4s~Junko does something.

5.5s~Maki whistles . . . (Miss)(Hit)
-Maki whistles harder! (Miss)

6.25s~Junko does something . . . (All Hits)
-Maki is Dazed

7.25s~Junko does something . . .

8.5s~Maki whistles . . . (Hit)(Hit)
-Junko affected by Gaspless and Wind Slice

8.5s~Maki uses Cancel.

10s~Maki waves to the crowd and blows a kiss to his lady friend!

Round Note(s):
-As always, I’m not perfect, if you see something that doesn’t make sense or is flat out wrong, please let me know.

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
”Show me what you got.”

That seemed to be the bell for the two men, as after those words each would….spring into action one could imagine. Imagine because only a heartbeat into things and his opponent brought up a massive sandstorm. Maki was assaulted by the air around him as it filled with the grains, nearly blinding him from what was going on. But he could see shadows. And he would attack these.

And with a groan, realized that none of his stuff was working. He doubted this man’s mental defenses were that strong, guessing that he had some trick, maybe to do with this sandstorm, that simply helped him to avoid those jutsu. Perhaps a barrier of some sort. Still, as blows begin to rain down upon him from within the depths of the storm, the former mercenary’s groan becomes a feral growl. That had hurt, and now his head was feeling fuzzy.

”I see you’re no stranger to the wind either. Let us reintroduce you two.” His words weren’t exactly loud, but they cut through the storm easily enough as he steps back slightly and released a whistle so piercing that for a brief moment the chaos around him goes silent in response. A reaction to his whistle was the sand swirling about him and forming a shape as the wind itself wraps reality. A form was being made in the sand, drawing into itself. And then slamming into the shadows around him with all the power of the great winds.

”So, how am I standing up to my former Hokage so far?” He knew the wind attack had done something, there was a slight tinge of red as blood mixed in with the sand around him and it wasn’t his. Still, he’d taken some blows himself and while the overall damage wasn’t great, his head was ringing like a bell from them. He tries to take a deep breath, a hard feat in this damned thing, and prepares himself for the fight to continue.

(Actions sent)

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Just as Junko’s words left his mouth he immediately raised his hands from his sides with earth elemental chakra focused in his left hand and wind elemental chakra focused in his right causing an immense amount of sand to instantly rise from the floor beneath them. Coming to a base handsign to fully combine the two elements, a sand storm commenced, obscuring his opponent’s vision along with the audience.

And with the stage set, it was time for Junko to work. His Rinnegan Sharingan easily pierced through the storm and was firmly locked onto Maki’s peculiar chakra signature. Adjusting his stance and taking a step . . . Junko began preparing as the mans chakra signature stirred. ”He’s attacking.” Junko thought Putting his defenses to play, Junko watched and listened to the whistles. Chakra flowed from the mans mouth and was doing some familiar things. ”He’s similar to Yuuto, but instead of singing. He’s whistling.” Junko thought quite familiar with this method of attack.

The first time Junko encountered it, Yuuto made his ears ring and distorted him badly. Now, Junko seen right through such trickery. As Maki’s jutsu’s were executed, they’d all fail and ultimately leave him open.

Upon noticing the opening, it was immediately exploited. Dashing forward, Junko made what seemed like a single strike to the naked eye turn into ten. Every strike connected which displayed how good Maki could dodge in this predicament and how accurate Junko was. It wasn’t nothing to hurt the man, but just something to warm things up and indeed it did. In retaliation, the winds began to roar from due to another whistle. Suddenly, the winds exploded with rage. . . Leaving Junko in a horse stance holding a cross block, bleeding from his forearms.

“So, how am I standing up to my former hokage so far?”

Observing the man, his grin was still plastered upon his face. He was enjoying himself, but Junko could tell he rocked Maki’s bell a bit. In addition, Maki wasted no time in returning the favor ten fold. ”So far, I can only say you’ve peaked my interest. Not by your style of fighting, I’ve faced it before. It’s more so your chakra. I’ve never seen chakra like yours.”

”Aside from that . . . You’re open again.”

OOC: Actions sent! Awesome round 1! I appreciate you Umashi for modding.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Round 2

Maki
HP: 31,250 - 30,955 + 2,780 = 2,485
CP: 37,889 + 1,350 - 4,773 = 34,466
AP: 11 - 9.5 = 11
Equipped:: N/A

Persona
HP: 18,000 - 20,914 => Maki = 18,000 - 135 = 17,865

VS

Junko
HP: 27,626 - 360 - 3025 = 24,241
CP: 31,513 - 6,965 = 24,548 - 715 = 23,833
AP: 10.75 - 10.5 = 10.25
Equipped:: ?

Round Actions:
0s~Maki is hit by something! (Hits x 8 , Partial x 1, Miss x 1)

.46s~Junko does something.

.53s~Junko does something. (All Hits)
-Maki starts to Bleed!
-Maki is Dazed.

1.81s~Maki creates a Ring of Fire around himself.

2.71s~Maki materializes his Persona outside of the Ring of Fire.

3.32s~Junko does something. (Hit)(Hit)(Hit)
- Junko no longer Dueling Maki.

4.01s~Junko does something.(Hit)

4.70s~Junko does something. (Hit)

5.13s~Maki quickly applies a Medical Ward on himself!

7.85s~The Persona whistles at Junko! (Hit x2, Crit x1, Miss x7)

10s~The Persona does not have enough time to do what it was instructed to do.
10s~Maki aggros Junko waves to the crowd!

AggressivePhonyJuliabutterfly-max-1mb.gif

Round Note(s):
- As always, I’m not perfect, if you see something that doesn’t make sense or is flat out wrong, please let me know.

EDIT: GP Shenanigans happened and I spoke at length with the Head of Dev. Bottom line, stuff happened.

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Everything seemed to be going alright. His opponent gave a taunt, which Maki ignored. Something smashed into him in the sand, something he’d thought he’d been prepared for but apparently not. Still, as another attack came in, he would fall back and raise a barrier. And grin as the air outside of it begins to snap and crack before the massive, armored figure of his persona breaks into view. And then it went to shit.

He wasn’t sure how, but his foe was destroying the thing. Inhuman howling fills the air as blows land down, and Maki’s head explodes with the agony. The ANBU Captain doesn’t scream out, mental pain didn’t do that typically. Instead he grips his head and releases chakra into his being, a last ditch to try and stop the pain. But nothing is touching it. Finally, his persona responds by throwing its own attack out, more to get room that anything.

Maki whistles once more, a burst of air spreading out and out, throwing the sandstorm away long enough for him to meet eyes with Junko before giving a nod of appreciation to the man. He’d learned something here. His greatest strength had been turned into his greatest weakness, and it was not a lesson he would forget, but learning it had, indeed, cost him the fight.

”I yield. Now where are we doing those drinks?” Maki didn’t truly appear that hurt, but his mind was definitely on fire from all that happened.

(Yielding. Ain’t much I do at this point. Good play.)
0QK3w6E.gif
(My face going from R1 to R2.)

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

After hearing Junko’s words Maki seemed to brush off them off as if they were nothing. Sadly though, Junko wasn’t bluffing. All of his opponents openings were clearly seen. Mentally he was dazed, spiritually he was cocky, and physically he lacked the skills to avoid anything that Junko would throw. . . . So . . .

BOOM! BOOM! BOOOM!!! In an instant Maki was hit from behind, causing a series of explosions. The crow’d would gasp at the sudden occurrence of thunderous booms. They could not see what was going on, but they knew this was a devastating battle.

Junko’s kids starred with their eyes wide as his wife starred with her byakugan activated, trying to catch a glimpse of what was going on.

”Mommy. . . Is daddy okay?”

”I don’t know, I can’t see a thing.” Karin replied with a face of frustration due to the suspense of the unknown. Her hands balled into fists until they slowly began to shake from the pressure. And then . . .

BOOM!! Another explosion occurred and the arena filled with fire. As tears was about to roll from Karin’s eyes, a hand touched her tightened fists.

”Mommy, it’s nothing to worry about.” Yutaro said before giving his gentle smile. Just as Karin was about to calm down and return the smile, the phenomenal screeching whistle of whistler was heard. Causing the entire arena to shake. Then, everything stopped. The sand began to slowly fall from the air, revealing Maki on one knee holding his head, with torn clothes, and Junko . . . holding his blood dripping katana to his opponents nose with a blazing ring of fire behind him.

”I yield. Now where are we doing those drinks?”

The crowd was hushed at what they were seeing. The whistler was done and the match had just started. ”Your choice.” Junko said right before a rushing roar of cheers and cussing flooded the arena. Flicking his katana to the side to remove the blood, Junko then began to sheath his blade as his eyes reverted back to its charcoal color. Outstretching a hand to help Maki up, Junko would execute a medical jutsu once they joined hands. Maki’s body would immediately begin the regeneration process, but he’d still feel every ache despite being back at one hundred percent and he’d keep any scars as a remembrance of this very day.

Placing an herbal cig between his lips and giving it a light, Junko would take a long drag before removing it and exhaling a cloud of smoke. ”Good fight my friend. And that goes for your side kick too. Nearly whacked me. I must ask, what was that thing?

OOC: Accepting the forfeit, good fight bro. Once again, big shoutout to Umashi for modding! I appreciate all the hard work.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Much like any other ninja, Umashi appeared as quickly as he could on the arena floor. It was clear that Maki had yielded and with that as any dutiful medic, it was his job to show up and make sure that everyone was alright and otherwise, not dead. Trusting that Junko, the winner by a margin that only a few would be able to discern, wouldn't try anything crazy, Umashi felt safe enough to appear in his medical whites with a distinctly large Konoha insignia on the back of his robe. "Wow, you too sure know how to keep folks guessing. I bet that the bookies are still trying to work out the 'Who, what, when, where, and why' to all of it!" Smirking, he made a familiar hand sign and went up first to Maki as he placed a healing aura on the man and shook his head. "Well, at least you tried to alleviate some of the damage with a Medical Ward, but we're going to have to get you crossed trained or something. This . . . this just will not do for the future." Though he knew that he was soon to pass the mantle of Hokage over to Takeshi, Umashi still had his fellow villagers best interest in heart.

OOC: I only had 48 hours after the fight ended to start a Medical Thread/Mission, so . . . here it is!

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Just as Junko was about to grab Maki’s hand, a sudden thud was heard and a presence was felt. Retracting his hand and turning to face the familiar presence, Junko smirked at the man in medical scrubs.

"Wow, you too sure know how to keep folks guessing. I bet that the bookies are still trying to work out the 'Who, what, when, where, and why' to all of it!"

”Umashi! My good friend, good to see you again.” Junko said as he’d tend to Makis injuries. It was pretty nice actually, watching someone else do all the healing. Still dripping a bit of blood from his forearms, Junko would wait his turn to be healed while analyzing Umashi.

”Hmm, I must say. Somethings different about you. We should catch up. I still owe you a drink and maki here.” Junko said with a pause to look at maki with a smirk. ”Owes me a drink. After spectating the next fight, perhaps we can visit the muddy boots and bloody blades.”

Topic left after Umashi

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Smirking, Umashi finished healing Maki as he did the usual concussion protocol checks before clearing Maki for continued work. If Umashi had been a betting man he would have lost a lot of money on this fight, but fortunately he’d been interrupted and missed the timing for doing just so. Finally turning his attention to Junko, he nodded his head. ”Yes, it has been a while, hasn’t it? We’ve a lot to catch up on, but first . . . your health!” Despite knowing that Junko was a very capable medic, Umashi didn’t spare any expense in making sure that his wounds were quickly patched up. Lost in his work, he quickly began to stop the bleeding and then close up the wounds, taking care to make sure that no lasting scare would occur. Though he didn’t think much of it, a bothersome mosquito managed to interrupt his concentrated healing long enough for the glow of healing chakra to leave his hands. Slapping at the nuisance, he didn’t manage to squash it before it flew off with whatever blood it had managed to get from him but instead of focusing on the sneaky fiend, he instead went back to focusing on healing Junko. ”Yeah, so about that drink . . ."

OOC: Topic left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back