Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Fight Night! (Solo Mission)

Kioku Kasure

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"So why are we here again?" The two genin surveyed the dive bar from the top of an opposite building. They had already seen at least two targets enter and theoretically should have been talking tactics right now, but there was very little which needed to be discussed between them in that regard.
"Three gangs in the same place at the same time? All members of which have at least two reasons to be taken off the street."
"I mean; why specifically us? they could have put a team on this, lord knows we're out of practice and this is going to be a bit hairy. After all we're outnumbered like forty to one?"
"Look, we both know that there's trouble brewing in terms of some sort of internal dispute. Our current bosses want any potential looters off the street, to stop them causing trouble. With their collective rap sheets they'll be out for 6 months to a year, and that's WITH good behavior."
"You mean they want anyone who will potentially defect, somewhere they won't. Don't get me wrong, I'm not arguing about doing this, I would prefer we did it with some back up though. I mean what are they thinking putting us up against these guys? It's almost like they want us out of action as well..."
"All the other ninjas are well known by these guys, even the genin, and one hint of an ANBU mask will send them scattering to the wind. Even before we spent a few years napping, we weren't exactly well known: we're perfect to go undercover. As for whether our bosses want us out of the way? I don't know. Maybe? It's not like we've declared allegiance one way or another. Hell it might be better if we got injured, that way I wouldn't have to decide what side or who I'd support." A silence broke out between the two, all the while their keen eyes kept tally of who was entering the bar.
"We'll do what we always do: Survive. That's twenty eight. If you slip in now, they'll probably think you're a new recruit for one gang or the other and let you guy by without harassment. We can continue this conversation later."
"Yeah you're right. And remember, lone targets and QUIETLY"
"Yeah, yeah I remember. I wasn't born yesterday. Geez.

Kaz dropped into the alleyway silently and then walked boldly out into the street. Even if people knew him from a few years back, they would struggle to recognize him in his new get up. Tinted black glasses covered his distinctive eyes, torn jeans and a faded black t-shirt made him look like some regular punk. He had seen others walking into the bar without any gang colors on, so he hoped he could get away with it without being too conspicuous. He made his way up to the quite well fortified door and knocked, quietly thinking about how easy it would be to blow it open. But without a full team of genin or better to back him up he knew that would be suicide to even try. No, better to get some decent surveillance and cause havoc from within. The slat opened just a little bit, and alcoholic fumes wafted out. A gruff voice topped off the scene nicely.
"Password." It was a statement not a question, the bouncer had already had enough tonight it seemed.
"I'm not in ANBU" The twins had overheard it near the start of their surveillance, It had taken the third one stating it for them to believe it was the general password. Whoever had made it sure had a sense of humor. The door slid open and he was allowed to continue down a flight of stairs to another security door. Which slid open as he approached, revealing yet another passage. Kaz blinked in surprise, these people really were paranoid about security. Three beefed up doors and a corridor between each? That sort of defense would have drained him before even getting into a fight. and it served another purpose too, communication by most people would be completely cut off by the rock and steel structure above them. Good thing we aren't most people. The final door opened to reveal a small rundown bar, nothing much to write home about. But Kaz had been told that people didn't come here for happy hour, he passed by to the door beyond, grabbing a pint of something as he did so. Sniffing he realized that drinking it would probably do the same as smashing it over your own head: knock you out and cause you a lot of pain for at least a full day. Through this final door was his prize, a dozen or so stone benches had been carved out in rings, all of which faced a wire mesh cage with two entrances. Two people were already beating the living daylights out of each other. Watching the grizzly display were the three gangs: The White Tigers, The Hunters and The Meek. Each had their own style, but their rep was almost identical: bloodthirsty thugs who's main racket was protection money. This set of fights which happened was how they kept their turf boundaries, and solved their disputes. And each had about twenty people here already, smiling; Kaz locked the door.

Satto was sat on a bin at the end of an alley. A dozen bodies were around him, tied up as another dozen approached with knives drawn. Sighing he held his hands up. "So I guess you do like these guys? There goes my plan of dropping a dozen of them in front of your boss and asking to join you."
"We're going to end you. The white tigers ain't no pushovers like those hunters."
"Wait I thought these guys were the meek. Shit. Well I guess I'll beat you guys now." He flicked through a few handseals and mist erupted through the alley. Then whips of water grabbed the thugs and smashed them into walls and the floor. At the end of the alley the security door opened. I hope its going better for you.

Kaz ducked the flying pint glass and grimaced, at Satto's phrasing. Technically yes. It had been a perfect plan, now the mainbody of each group were at each others throats. The issue was Kaz now found himself at the only exit whilst there was a sixty man armed riot going on. Kicking one of the thugs in the face, Kaz had just enough time to ponder if there might have been a better way to do this before he sidestepped another thug and redirected his wild charge into the nearby wall. The brawl had disposed of about two thirds of the thugs by the time the leaders had stopped it. Quickly changing into 'Plan B' Kaz formed a few handseals and unleashed an Earthen Magnitude: a powerful earth jutsu which sent benches and bodies flying at the leaders. Whilst it dispersed the remaining thugs, the leader of the meek was a small man in a cowl, who easily jumped the ten foot high barrage, the white haired woman in charge of the white tigers smashed her powerful frame through it without much effort, and the dark haired man who led the hunters shot a grapple to the ceiling and landed in some beams. Scratch that, this is going to be tough. He began forming more handseals and began running as he did so. Get here when you can.

Satto ducked the meaty punch of the security man before riposting with a strong right hook to the jaw. Showing his mastery of the element he swung a whip made of water at the mans head, only forming handseals in one hand, ducking it the man smiled. Only when Satto returned it a split second later did he realise something was wrong. Tugging the whip the man was span upside down into another punch to the jaw. Suspended upside down by the left foot, his last sight was an alley wall before he was smashed into it and unconsciousness. Sprinting into the open door Satto remembered seeing the corridor through Kaz's eyes and shuddered at the though of it. I'm on my way.

Riding another wave of earth into the white tiger leader Kaz followed up without hesitation coating his fist in part of the wave before smashing it into her left hand side. Grunting in response she lashed out with a kick, even as the hunter dropped explosive seals from the ceiling. The explosion broke apart the furious melee which had started. Kaz began getting back up, his ears ring and his head spinning, he saw the arrow the hunter fired just in time to create a barrier of force to deflect it. Taking in the scene in front of him he saw the White Tiger leader unconscious opposite him, the hunter still perched in the ceiling and the meek leader summoning puppets.
"Well shit. I feel like I am missing several memos." He stood up and began forming hand seals. The barrage of kunai from one puppet hit a summoned wall of earth, the ball of fire from the second was redirected by a wind updraft into the rafters, but the hunter had already changed position and unleashed another salvo of arrows into Kaz but it hit a piece of wood as he substituted himself to the ceiling. Any time now would be great!

Satto changed his body into water and flowed past the first security door, using the momentum as he switched back to smash his right foot into the second guards face. As he collapsed Satto wasted no time, sprinting to the final security door. He formed some handseals to some a torrent of water from nowhere, as it smashed into the door it seemed to take the form of a dragon. The door burst open, taking out a third security guard and bouncing into the room. Slightly breathless Satto walked into the room and looked around at the quiet and old patrons. "This might go without saying but you are all under arrest for a load of reasons. If you have anything to say about it speak up." He threw each of them a pair of cuffs, and wordlessly they put them on. "Your cooperation has been noted. Thank you for your time." He kicked the locked door to the arena open, forming handseals as he did so.

From up in the rafters Kaz punched the hunter in the back, utilizing the one Taijutsu he knew. A punch with such force that he smashed he through several of the beams as he flew towards the puppet master. One of the puppets took the hit instead, smashing it into pieces. The leader himself tried to get up but was hit back into the floor as Kaz landed on him, holding a log which he threw at the puppet master who dodged. Kaz smashed a fist into the hunters face, forcing him into unconsciousness. Dodging another barrage of Kunai, Kaz formed yet more handseals and launched himself at the puppet master with the last of his energy. with one last trick the puppet master switched places with his puppet as the water prison formed. "Fuck" The puppet master pulled a kunai from his belt and began approaching him. Then the door hit him in the back of the head and he fell unconscious. "About time."
"You clearly had things under control."

[1938]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back