Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Fighting the strongest person in Leaf?

Ronin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Mirio gritted his teeth as he struggled to maintain the one handed handstand he’d been maintaining for about 4 hours. He was on a random rooftop like usual. Finally getting down, the boy sighed. He’d been banned from using chakra and as such, could not work on any of his jutsu. His Sharingan was even acting up. He’d awakened it at a young age and the last time he was able to use it properly, it had already fully matured. Ever since the incident, he could barely activate it for some reason. On the flip side, he had a lot more access to Ice element ninjutsu. It was all very odd and at the time obvious that it was somehow connected to all this madness that was happening to him.

The boy spent a lot of his time doing regular physical training— things like jogging and calisthenics. Now sitting at the ledge of the rooftop he was on, the boy could see the Hokage rock formation. Hey! Mirio jumped at the sudden voice in his head. Ugh, not again..., The boy thought to himself, not really expecting anyone to hear. Really? I *still* haven’t grown on you? What the hell is wrong with you? You do realize I’m *you*, right? Hating me is self deprecating. Mirio sighed. ”Well maybe I’m self deprecating. Hard not to be with someone like you living in my head.” the boy said, this time out loud. Didn‘t hear what I said I’m literally y— NO! Mirio shouted as he sprung to his feet. Anyone watching him right now, would think the kid was crazy. And maybe he was. ”You are NOT me and I am NOT you. You’re just an inconvenience who’s novelty has worn off a long time ago. Mirio was frustrated. He was frustrated with too many things all at once. Look, I literally know you better than anyone else. This isn’t about me. I mean, it is, but not entirely. You’re mad about something else. About a lot else. But let’s start with one thing at a time. Why are you angry right now? Besides me or you, what’s the most surface level thing you’re angry about? Mirio took a moment to breath before answering. ”I can’t continue my training with this chakra ban the Sennin put on me. I want to continue improving, but I’m being bottlenecked and it’s frustrating.”

That’s it? That’s what you’re mad about? Easy fix. Mind if I take over? I’m taking over now.

”What are you d—“ Before the boy could finish his sentence, everything went black. ”Ah, that’s better. And just like that, I have motor control.” Mirio’s alter ego took over, sending the boy into a sort of deep sleep. In terms of outward appearance, there were some differences. Mirio’s eyes were glowing and his teeth were sharper. But the main difference was his expression. It was a bit more... sinister. And although it was the main difference, it was also the most subtle one. ”Oh shit...”, the alter ego said in a genuinely concerned voice. ”We never came up for a name for me, did we? Damn it. Okay well I guess everyone else is gonna call me Mirio because they don’t know any better... but what about the reader.... I guess me and me can talk about it later. For now I’ll go with.... Oirim. It’s cliche, but it does the job.” Oirim quickly gathered his things, including his sword. He then quickly made his way to the training fields. ”Alright, now to make sure the coast is clear...” Oirim said as he looked around. ”Nice. Now to call the Calvary, hehe...” The boy put his hand toward the sky, casting a ninjutsu. ”Storm if Ice Shards. As soon as Oirim uttered those words, a nasty hailstorm formed in the training grounds with Oirim being the epicenter. The storm was fierce and covered the entirety of the training grounds. ”I wonder who’s pet this will peeve...

[MFT: 661]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi slowly walked through the village, a quiet day indeed but it was much welcomed with everything that had been going on lately he could say that having this break was a refreshing and delightful change of pace. That peace was broken by the storm that was covering the training grounds near the Hokage mansion. It seemed that someone was not going to let his day be restful after all, and he would have to fix that situation. Moving quickly the Hokage took ducks and dived down alleyways as he neared where the storm was coming from. Someone using this level of Jutsu inside of the village was not something that he was fond of. Even he remembers how he had been scolded by Umashi for doing it himself, and the damages that it had caused from when he had used it.

Making it to the training ground he noticed one person standing on his own, searching quickly for anyone else he noticed that it was coming from the young man that was standing in front of him. It seemed that he was the cause of this Jutsu and that would need to be stopped at least. He knew that much and was prepared to make sure that it came to an end.

“You there, this Jutsu it needs to end now, control yourself as it's causing disruption to the area, there are better places out of the way for you to practise than in the middle of the village.”

He would make a mental note to speak to Asuka about this child later once he had brought an end to what was taking place in front of him. Whatever it was it would stop and he would have to have a civilized conversation.

[Topic Entered]

Ronin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Oirim looked at his left wrist as if there was a watch on it (there wasn’t one) and sighed. ”Man it’s been like 40 seconds and no one has come? The Senni/Kage/Captains/Jounin/MedChiefs of this village are really slow, eh?” As if on queue, the Hokage arrived and was a few meters away from the boy. ”I know what you’re thinking... who the hell is this devilishly handsome kid? Am I gay?” Oirim chuckled a bit before dissipating the Jutsu. Now everything was calm, but there was ice everywhere and as a result, the temperature was noticeably lower. ”You may not no this, but as someone who’s honest, I really have to tell you...” Oirim’s tone was that of a genuinely concerned moment. The boy stopped for a moment before continuing. ”You... you have green hair. I... I’m sorry you were... born that way... Unless of course it was optional, in which case... uh... Are ya blind?” the boy paused once more. ”Your hair looks stupid is what I’m trying to say. And before you make fun of me, this isn’t really technically me? It’s hard to explain but for now just call me Mirio. I’m an Uchiha... with ice powers....” the boy stopped again, this time with a look of epiphany on his face. ”Are you my dad? Never mind that. What do you want? Are you here to put an end to my evil schemes? I’m gonna be honest... I’m having trouble taking you seriously solely based on the fact that your hair is green. Can you like go dye it a not so lame color and then come back?” It was very obvious that the boy was having trouble trying not to laugh. He genuinely found the color of Takeshi’s hair exorbitantly comical.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi chuckled to himself for a few seconds as he listened to the rantings of a kid, it reminded him of so many students. Some had become better, some had already passed and would not be coming back, but this was the life of a Shinobi. Each day was a challenge and each path that was chosen was forged on decisions like the one that Mirio was making today. He was young, foolish even a bit head strong. Some of those qualities were to be admired. Other traits showed his age still the way he spoke, the way he couldn't help that there was no filter between his brain and his mouth and that was a huge problem in the world that they lived in. The fact that he called himself a Uchiha showed Takeshi that the clan was slipping from the high standards that he regarded it in and expected members of the clan to live up to.

“And to call yourself a Uchiha, such disrespect to my Clan name, let alone the insults directed at me, I would take those as a child throwing his anger out with parent issues, that is forgivable. But to associate yourself with my clan and to be so disrespectful that is something that I can never forget.”

His red eyes focusing on the man that stood in front of him, while the Sharingan remained in his eyes, the tattoos had been a painful side effect of what he had gone through to keep his position as the Clan head. Fake Sharingan but to anyone else they would look like the real things, that was the beauty of knowing how the eyes worked. Standing firm he allowed himself to remove the Hokage robes that were around his shoulders letting them vanish into the air.

“Let us see if you can hold your own if your so easily able to run your mouth.”

[B-Mod Called]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
3jxo6qm.gif

I will be your moderator for this fight!

Send, in a PM, your actions and all your battle information: Stats, class, abilities, jutsu, items, weapons, etc so please make sure that your profiles are up to date.

Actions need to be sent in within 48 hours, if I don't get your actions within that time limit, you ain't doing any.

When sending this information, I would prefer to have hyperlinked stuff or regular links. This greatly decreases the time it takes for me to mod your fight.

If you feel that I may miss something, please feel free to add in a list of passives or effects that you wish to be given special attention, or just a list of all of your passives works as well, whichever.

a7IuKti.png

Ronin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Oirim laughed as the Hokage himself threatened to put him in his place. ”Don’t be so proud. The Uchiha aren’t some grandiose, esoteric thing that us mere mortals can never hope to reach. And I didn’t say I was from your clan. My surname is simply Uchiha. So you don’t have to worry.” Watching as the man took his robes off, the boy kinda just stood there wishing he had robes to dramatically take off. ”Has anyone told you you’re easily offended? Cause you are. Whatever, you’ll do as a training partner. Try not to Chet okay?” Oirim prepared himself to fight. Would he win? Probably not. But he had a lot more to gain the the easily offended Kage.

[actions sent]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed the boy still didn’t comprehend that him running his mouth still was not a position that he wanted to be in. After all the trouble that Leaf had recently, another student that was being disrespectful he hated the fact that those from the Academy seemed to have no respect for anyone else but themselves. That was something that Asuka was failing to teach students, everyone wanted to be the head strong warrior that raced into danger to assist others because they belive they can handle the situation. That was the same case here this kid thought he could run his mouth, endanger civillans and be fool hearted just in range of the Hokage mansion. That was going to fly with the Hokage, and he would deal with Asuka’s teaching methods at a later date, this needed to be looked into.

“Let us just do what needs to be done here, just know there is no anger, malicious or hate towards you. You just do not understand how the world works, and by endangering people who wander around by the way you act and the actions you take is not the right footing to get off to. Now let us begin”

With that Takeshi allowed his feet to slide back as he widened his stance, the red eyes of the clan focusing on his opponent. Though he may be young, this fight would be ended quickly and the Hokage was going to make sure that the boy put no-one else in danger. Though it pained him to do so inside of the village once more, he had to make sure that the rules, laws and citizens where all held in the highest regards.

[Actions Sent]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank

Uchiha Mirio

xGQnwZBt.jpg

UchihaTakeshi

E8kjRLI.gif

HP: 23,490 - 195 - 195 - 10,312 - 7,631 - 6,615 = -1,458

CP: 17,400 - 450 = 16,950

AP Used: 2

HP: 39,000

CP: 39,000 - 1,030 - 4,160 - 625 = 33,185

AP Used: 10

0.00 Seconds - Takeshi declares Duelist against Miriro
0.00 Seconds - Takeshi draws his weapon Oaths.
0.00 Seconds - Takeshi makes a basic attack at Mirio - Sneak Attack Hits!
0.00 Seconds - Takeshi makes another basic attack Mirio - Sneak Attack Hits!
0.00 Seconds - Takeshi switches weapon to Gyakusatsu and attacks Mirio with Fist of Sin - Hits!
0.00 Seconds - Takeshi attacks Mirio with Omni-Flash. Hits and Irradiated!

1.60 Seconds - Mirio activates Anti-Gravity
2.25 Seconds - Takeshi attacks Mirio with Flurry Shot - Hit, Hit, Crit, Hit, Crit, Crit, Crit, Crit.
3.20 Second - Mirio attacks Takeshi with Storm of Ice Shards

Notes:
  • Mirio couldn’t do the last action as KO’ed.
  • The fight stopped due to KO.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed that the boy’s attitude didn’t get backed up by his level of skill. He still had a lot of learning to do as the fight was over before it even began. The Jutsu that the boy had created was now completely gone. It seemed that the message had been achieved that the Hokage needed to be sent. Looking at the boy he leaned down to check the pulse was still there, and it was. Seemed the boy hadn’t died which was something that was the outcome both of them probably wanted. Standing to his full height he allowed himself to make a note of the situation and grabbed the headset that he wanted.

“This is the Hokage, I need Medical Ninja to my location for retrieval of an unconscious Shinobi”

With that, he grabbed the Hokage robes that were on the floor, swinging it over his shoulders he allowed himself to glance back to the boy once more. Taking in the fact that he claimed to be a Uchiha but still didn’t know the true power of a Shinobi. Signing to himself he made a note of the name and would discuss this with Asuka when he got a chance. Seeing the white robes of the medical team turning up he nodded to them before making his leave.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back