Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Finis noctis =/= Ultima vox . . . [Event]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kaiju.png

::The Dark Melody Saga::

Part 3: Finis noctis =/= Ultima vox . . .

Tales to Astonish: Old Man Umashi! said:
“Jiji, tell us another story!”

“Yeah, tell us another story!”

Smirking, Musashi chuckled at the insistent nature of the children sitting up in their beds. He’d already told plenty of stories for the evening, but they didn’t seem tired in the least. He could have obliged, it wasn’t as if he had anywhere to go in the morning, but Yomi probably wouldn’t be too happy that he allowed them to stay up so late past their bedtime. Looking behind him, he managed to catch her standing in the doorway shaking her head and shrugging her shoulders before she walked off. At least for tonight, she was willing to let them stay up late. Turning back around he nodded his head at the children and opened his arms wide. “Well, since Baba-chan said that it was ok. I guess I can oblige, just don’t tell your parents that I let you stay up late or I’ll really be in trouble, ok!” Grinning from ear to ear, the kids excitedly nodded their heads in near unison. He’d miss these moments with them when they moved away, their father had gotten a new job far to the West in the Wind Country and such tender moments like this would be regulated to once or twice a year instead of once or twice a month.

Leaning in close like any good story teller, Musashi started the story off in a hushed tone. “This is the story of a little girl not too much older than yourselves. She was the braaaaavest little girl in the whole wide world!” With the most precious of voices the little girl with the pigtails spoke up at the start. “Was she like Baba? Baba is the bestest girl in the whole world!” Surprised but willing to play ball, Musashi shook his head. The little girl was sure sharp even at such a young age, he could thank Yomi for that. She was diligent about their schooling. “No, she wasn’t like Baba but her and Baba would one day become friends. Good friends in fact. This little girl was brave because even though she was sick she didn’t let the meanie pants monsters stop her from doing her best!” A year older than his sister, the young boy grew an inquisitive look on his face as if he didn’t quite understand. “How did she do it?” Laughing and leaning back in the chair situated between the two beds, Musashi nodded his head in agreement. “Yes . . . how did she do it? That is in fact the question, but let’s start at the exciting part of the story. I was minding my business, eating my lunch when a dragon attacked!” Deadpanning, both kids jaws hung open but it was the girl who spoke first before her brother fixed his face to follow up. "A . . . d-dd-dragon!", "How, Jiji? They don't even exist!" Holding his hands up in defense, Musashi let out a hearty laugh. "Well, see, what had happened was . . ."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Somewhere in a quiet place. said:
Landing in a particular wing of the hospital where those with abnormal ailments were kept, the Mother of Monsters, Muii landed on her feet next to the woman who’d quite literally stolen her from the young woman who’d been attempting to save her from an assassin. Instantly drawing back, Muii clutched at her belly and more yelled than spoke. “Who are you and where have you taken me?” Running a hand through her hair, the other woman who strangely enough looked like Muii only with shorter hair held a finger to her mouth as if to silence the woman as she then pointed at the child that lay just beyond a protective glass wall. “Quiet down, her mother has only stepped out for a moment and then there will be far more explaining to do. I brought you here to save us all.” Walking up to the glass, the woman put a hand on it as she closed her eyes and leaned her head down connecting with the glass for a brief moment before opening her eyes again and relaxing her stance.

She looked like Muii, who in turn looked like Yuii too, but everything about her was darker and more twisted. For one she had wings and nestled between them was a large blade that glowed with an aura about it. Even her forearms and hands seemed more bird like, her fingers like talons instead of soft and fleshly like a humans. “This little girl is going to die unless we help her and I can’t have that on my conscious.” Shaking her head, Muii attempted to take a step back but found that her back was to a wall. “That little girl is nothing to me. I owe her absolutely nothing and I owe you even less in terms of an explanation. I’m leaving.” As she moved to go past the woman, Muii defiantly dared her to stop her from leaving but then Muii was shocked to find that an equally shocked Yuii was standing there in the doorway, looking at them both.

As if knowing all the while, the woman who’d brought Muii to this place began to speak. “You have no answer because you cannot explain it. Your husband being the untamed monster that he is willing to ignite war against the shinobi because you have the inexplicable urge to nest in Kumogakure as opposed to his territorial lands. The fact of the matter is that your motherly urges are as much your own as they are to this girl that is quite technically your own.” Stuck between Yuii and the woman, Muii’s mouth hang agape as she shook her head in defiance. “I don’t know her! I don’t know any of you! I just want my children to be safe!” Materializing out of thin air, she defensively took enough of a step back and held her lance before her ready to attack. “Don’t make me do this!” Looking first to Umeko and then turning to look directly at Yuii, the woman then looked to Muii and shook her head. “That won’t be necessary. I understand that you’re confused but I also know that deep down you do remember. You remember when you were not Muii just as much as I remember when I was not Ruii.” Turning her attention to Yuii, Ruii spoke further. “Sorry that I missed the baby shower sis . . .”

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Tales to Astonish: Old Man Umashi! said:
Do you remember?

Holding his hands up, Musashi smirked and shook his head in defiance. "Hey, I know how this looks, I'd be skeptical too but I promise you, that there were seriously dragons flying around!" Letting a soft laugh escape his lips, he sighed as the young boy looked at him with a furrowed brow. Nervously coughing, Musashi looked to the little girl and then her brother and nervously laughed. "Ok, well it was probably all a genjutsu anyway. All that I know is that it drew people from all around! Everyone was there! People from Suna, Konoha, the Moon, Iwa . . . you name it! The skies were nearly darkened by the large swarming wave of dragons that seemed to fill the sky!" Seeing that he had the children's rapt attention, Musashi jumped up from the chair and stood on it as he simulated all of the dragons floating above Kumogakure and then swarming down to strike.

"So were they a genjutsu or not . . . " The boy's innocent question forced Musashi to get a bit more serious as he sat down to explain what had really happened. "Ok, it was a genjutsu, but it was real enough to draw everyone to Kumogakure's gates. In actually it was a dinosaur and a bunch of fake dragons but aren't they like one in the same?" The kid shrugged and Musashi slapped at his forehead and sighed. Holding up his hands he asked for a pause in the action. "Wait, hear me out. Birds are technically dinosaurs, right? Yeah, cause science. Dinosaurs and dragons are both lizards, only one has wings! All I'm saying is that if a bird is the end of the genetic line for a dinosaur then birds are really fairy sized dragons by virtue of being able to fly. Change my mind!" Feeling the rush of energy following a vigorous discussion, Musashi was greeted by the yawning faces of children who practically had no idea what he was rambling about.

"But you didn't care about all of that because you just want the story of how we defeated this big bad monster, right?" Nodding in unison, the kids gave him sleepy eyes that yearned for more. Clearing his throat, he nodded his head and continued on with the story. "So yeah, everyone was there and I was eating my lunch when the Genjutsu Dragons Invaded." Making air quote signs, he smiled and continued on. "Those were some of the best rice balls that your Baba ever made! They were so good in fact that I almost didn't hear the alarms going off, but I saw the shadows as they crossed over the gates and that's when I knew that something was up. You see, we'd already had run in's with the Kaibutsu before, but this one was different. He was the King of the Kaibutsu, a real Kaiju level threat! We thought that they were stupid but he just went and proved us wrong because he had most of our forces shooting at monsters that didn't exist! Fortunately there were plenty of people around that saw through his tricks."

The Perfect Pupper Princess Diaries said:
“Is there something I can help you with today?”

Inuzuka Shizue was a good girl, the best girl in fact! Born to simple parents who did simple things for a simple living, her only goal in life was to write fantastical stories about an action packed world and place that she'd never know! Living quite close to the border of Bear and Lightning, she often would see strange creatures that she'd learn to call Kaibutsu. Befriending one of them called Maji, as the years went on they'd go on wonderful adventures together and come to share a friendship that her human friends and family could never understand.

Despite having an affinity for creating large and fantastical illusions, Shizue's xenophobic parents kept her from being whisked away to Kumogakure and though it annoyed her as a child that she could never leave her small town, it did allow her to keep in close contact with future King of the Kaibutsu, Maji. One day, when she was minding her own business and writing up a fantastical story, her friend Maji stopped by and told her that he needed a favor that only someone with her skill set could assist with. Some mean ninja people had taken his wife hostage and he needed to force them out of hiding. All to happy to oblige, Shizue woke her ever caring doggo companion, Riri and they rushed off to help Maji find his wife and soon to be born kiddos!

385.gif

Currently said:
“Not going to pay for that . . . ”

DelectableSelfishButterfly.webp

It was a typical, snow day on the path leading up to Kumogakure. The usual gate patrol sort of shinobi were making their rounds and checking in all of the foreigners per usual. To have been bored would have been an understatement but a usual and boring day at the gates was the best sort of day at the gates. It started out as a blood curdling cry by a normally unmoved ANBU operative, and then one by one, more and more people at the gates started to scream and shout. Running about wildly, the fear of all non chakra users was realized when the chakra sensitive shinobi among those at the gates started weaving hand seals and firing off attacks aimed at the gates and other people at large.

Eating his lunch, Musashi at first ignored the cries that he managed to hear in the covered watchtower that he sat in. Yomi had managed to pack one of his favorite meals and so long as the world wasn't burning down, he was willing to ignore a lot of things in order to savor every bite. When at last the screams seemed to be a little too real and not just some would be nuke-nin getting captured at the gates, he peaked his head out along with one of the other ANBU on break but didn't see anything happening of note. With just the normal battle stuff that one would expect from a noob getting bodied, he went back to eating his meal and didn't bother to stop and consider that there ought to be less people fighting than there actually were.

giphy.gif

Interrupted once again, only this time by a large shockwave coming over the whole room that sat on the gate walls, someone yelled the word "Dragon" and he quickly started to shake his head and go back away from the window. Whoever was making a ruckus was going to pay when he caught them outside and off duty. Looking down and around, he didn't see anything denoting the sort of what was implied but interestingly enough, all of the ANBU that should have been around to investigate further were nowhere to be found. Scratching his head, he started to turn and ask his partner if he'd heard any chatter on the airwaves when he dared to look up and sure enough . . . there were dragons flying around!

0c7.gif

Leaping to action and knocking over his food in the process, he rushed out of the room and into the fray. Only managing to grab his cloak he quickly made a few chakra enhanced steps and then leaped over the parapet towards those below who were also fighting the sky lizards that had dared to try and invade. Hitting the snow below with a soft thud, despite using chakra to cushion his fall, there was a momentary pain that reverberated through his body. It was a pain that he was used to when jumping from such a height but the pain was enough of a shock to his senses that suddenly he found himself surrounded by a bunch of frenzied people fighting not dragons, but each other.

Inquisitively look around for the source of the madness, his eyes found nothing nor anybody to blame. Questioning if it was the work of another power hungry Uchiha he reached a hand for his headset but found that he didn't have it on him because he'd been too quick to leave the watchtower. Looking for his shift partner he couldn't find the man and wondered if he too had been caught up in the elaborate genjutsu. With no headset or signal flare, Musashi started to summon one of his contract creatures when the ground started to shake beneath his feet. Hearing the rumbling of the mountains themselves, with a loud explosion, up crawled a large and writhing mass of black ink.

Jumping back out of the blast radius the seasoned vet instantly threw up a barrier around himself and those in the immediate area of the eruption. Forming into a humanoid shape, the creature from below started to move towards a group of people who were fighting among each other and clearly still in the grasp of the genjutsu attack upon them. Removing the barrier from himself, he ran towards them in order to intercept the possible attack when a pale, armored man crawled out of the hole that the creature had come from and then placed a knowing hand on its shoulder. Although it had been a short while, Musashi's brain registered that this man was the same man from the farm, but before he could cry out, the creature began to overtake the mans body as it crawled over and onto him and they started to grow in size.

Not wanting to rush in without a plan, Musashi took a step back and shook his head and started to weave through hand signs himself. This was a problem beyond his own ability to fix. Growing to a size large enough to be comparably a threat to the physical gates themselves, Musashi's fearlessness gave out when he saw just what sort of threat that they were dealing with. Large, imposing and looking down on him, the farmer and the inky creature had fused to form the largest dinosaur that he'd ever laid eyes on outside of the Earth country. Looking down at him, the terrible lizard roared at him and attempted to stomp on him to snuff him out. Clapping his hands together, Musashi attempted to enter Sage Mode and prayed that he wouldn't die in the process.

SN0kjWP.jpg

OOC: Please check the original Sign Up topic here for rules, signing up, etc. Sign-Ups will be closed at 12am February the 8th, PST (unless somebody on NC lives on Howland Island).

1) Inuzuka Shizue is somewhere close by the Kumo Gates creating illusionary dragons and putting people into such a frenzy that they're shooting at each other and at the gates themselves. Those in the event being controlled by PCs are considered by some form or reason to have broken out of the genjutsu shortly after initially seeing the dragons. RP as you wish on how you broke out of the gen. You won't find her though, so try as you might, all you're getting is . . .

2) The "Dinosaur" is in an amalgam of the "Farmer" from the first event and the "creature" from the 2.5 event. They're size wise, practically able to look over the gates, which is to say that they're building/Godzilla sized. RP accordingly.

3) Any questions, PM/DM, again, you should not be sending me your profile! Just put in your post via OOC message, your "Buffing Round" actions and abilities along with links and any abilities that you may be using. This will greatly enhance the speed of calculating totals. There's probably some errors somewhere because I'm running to a meeting so forgive me.

~Buffing Round Actions Below~
0ap~Enter Tsukumogami Sage Mode

4.5ap~Gaia's Vengeance (mastered) at Monster
https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=54252#bbS1

3.5ap~Contract Summoning Mastered: Kin + Gin Joka via Contract Mastery [RP’d as Gold and Silver (respectively) colored Shadow Clones of Umashi in ANBU armor, etc.]
-(Pay with Natural Energy)
*** Techniques and Jutsus used with Natural Energy are treated as Holy and gain +10% Damage. This is increased to 15% when used with Techniques or Jutsus that would restore Health or create a Barrier.
If Natural Energy is used to activate Contract Summoning Jutsu, the Contract Beast recovers Health each round equal to the Cost.***
https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=134535#p134535 = Contract Summoning
https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=136553#p136553 = Contract Mastery
- Upon summoning a contract the user may choose one of these buffs to apply to it by paying +20% of Contract Summoning's CP Cost:
-The Contract gains +3 Melee/Ranged/Ninjutsu Accuracy, +3 Genjutsu DC, +3 Melee/Ranged/Ninjutsu Dodge, or +3 Gen Save. (User may only choose one for their contract to receive. Ex. You do not gain +3 Melee and Ninjutsu Accuracy you may only choose one of the buffs)
***Choosing +3 Melee Acc***

0s/1ap~Use initiative to Replicate Chakra Synthisis via the Tsukumogami sage mode due to being fused with Gin.
-All elemental buffs become blanket Nin Buffs (aka +25% Nin damage)

[Save 1ap for the next round.]

~Kin + Gin Actions~
0s/3ap~Use Soul Regalia via Kin
https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=275202#p275202
-Equip to Umashi Immediately upon being summoned via special action. [Umashi has a faint golden aura about him . . .]
***The contract owner summoning this contract. The contract will pay the cost of this jutsu as normal, and automatically equip itself to its summoner upon being summoned.***
~The caster may grant their wielder up to 3 of their Abilities. (Umashi would gain Bloody Mess)
~The wielder's secondary stats are whichever are the highest between themselves and the caster. If the wielder's own secondary's are higher than the caster's, then they gain a +1 bonus.
~Wondrous Item: The wielder gains the effect of 1 Gear item chosen by the caster. Additionally, the wielder may use the caster's Living Artifact ability to replicate the effects of an item inplace of the caster.

~Replicating Heavy Armor
https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=270083#p270083

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nagisa had been travelking to Kumo to see what medical secrets they were willing to share. Goodness knows she had her own and Mikasa had not shared her findings to much of anyone. Nagisa was wearing her standard blue attire except she was wearing a blue cloak on her back to guard against the colder temperatures. So up the trail she was going until she heard shouts from the distant. Sighing, she would run towards the gates until...

Dragons? That is impossible.

Yet they were there, flying. She found a stone to hide behind as he calmed her breathing. After a few steady breaths, she heard Shizue speak to her.

'Nagisa please be reasonable. You know better. Dragons? No you must See through it.'

Nagisa shook her head for a moment and her natural Willpower kicked in and the dragons seemed to disappear but the civilians were still panicking.

"PLease get back! Go down the path. It is safer there." she said shouting. She flung the cloak aside, freeing her arms as she rushed towards the gates to see..

'Why does this have to happen when I am here?' she asked herself as she saw a gigantic beast in front of her. From this distance she saw a shinobi, probably a cloud shinobi try to rally a defense. As she spoke, others were gathering and running away.

'Nagisa you can use that attack. I will condense it so only that beast will be hit, You have to protect them.' Shizue said in her head.

'First myself then this beast.'

As Nagisa spoke, she felt her body turn into a less solid being. Water started to drip from from her elbows as she raised her hands and took aim, her arms touching at the wrists.

As she began to focus her chakra burst forth. She hoped the thing was distracted as she focused a sizable portion of her chakra into the attack. In the middle of her palms coalesced a small ball of water that was swirling madly. It looks liked a maelstrom caught in a marble. She let go of the marble as soon as she finished charging it and it flew towards the beast.

After she let go, she would move, her watery form allowing her to move closer to the gate but not within striking distance of the beast.

"Nagisa, Medical Sennin of Leaf. I am sorry for coming at a bad time but happy to help!" she yelled looking at the shinobi. As she looked around, she saw others that were hurt or were going to be hurt very shortly with the size of the beast and the amount of panic happening.

"Relax everyone. I am here to help. Once you are feeling better, either engage or get out."

Nagisa raised her hands palms outstretched on either side of her form. From her palms two torrents of burst forth and those near her would flinch as the attacked closed in but would find that the water was soothing to the touch and would heal minor injuries of those around her.

As she lowered her hands she took up a fighting stance.

Actions
10 ap

3 ap Liquid State master rank (Water Adapt A rank jutsu)

4 AP Vanishing world menacing blast option using 18% of my max CP to fully charge it. (Jin S rank)

+15% damage from WA
+15% damage from Liquid state
-15% CP cost due to WA
-10% CP due to jutsu mastery
+10% Spiritual damage due to being a Spiritual Jin vs Holy Jin

Total 10,080 damage base plus 2970 extra Spiritual

3 AP Scorn of Aquarius master rank
https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=984#p984
Minor affinity spread to 4 targets
WA special action healing water. Targeting 4 allies not including herself.
+15% damage from WA
+15% damage from Liquid state
-15% CP cost due to WA
-10% CP due to jutsu mastery
5148 healing per target to a total of 20,592 healing

Since I used water jutsu healing self for 3% of Max HP due to water adept

10 AP used

WA information
https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=131&t=5537

Jin information
https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=54524

Hanabi Aiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C-Rank
She was chasing a cat down the street, it looked like she was playing because she was giggling and gleeful, but really she was trying to kill it. She didn't notice as the street got quiet, people seemed to disappear, as did the cat. She looked up and dragons soared over her. She had this strong feeling this was against the rules some how, but shook it off and ran toward the source, where it was coming from. None of them seemed to target her, maybe because she was small and seen as the least threat around as they were in fact attacking places. She eventually reached the gate, where she was rocked by a massive step and fell down, hitting her head on a wall and as she shook it to regain focus, the dragons where gone. People where firing stuff all around, did they all think that each other where dragons? That was a novel idea, but what was even more insane was the large dinosaur she could see at the top of the gate. This vision didn't go away, and people where even engaging it together, so she must not be the only one that could see it.

Shaking her head, she slapped her face to hype herself up, and in focusing chakra into her feet she ran up the side of the gate wall. It would take her a while to reach the top, but when she did she finally got a glimpse of the size of the thing before her. She was in awe, this was MUCH bigger than a cat. This would sate her urges far more than any creature ever would if she could kill it herself, so much so that it may ruin her hunts for the rest of her life. She smiled big, so big it was almost insane. She bent down at the same time, got real small, she was only nine after all so she looked no different to that monster than an ant looks like to a human. As soon as it's gaze was elsewhere, she glowed with an intense otherworldly energy and launched herself right at the creature, going an otherworldly distance. She brandished her sharp nails as weapons, they glimmering amongst the chaos as she blinked herself, her target? The bridge of it's nose. Her chakra kept her attached to it's nose as she ran down it, hopefully right between the eyes in a blind spot it most certainly should have, she was being as sneaky as a blood thirsty child on a giant dinosaur could be, banking on the fact that it was too unwieldy and occupied with bigger fish to take notice of her, right up until she needed it to.

Boom, she would attack the eye closes to her relentlessly, trying her best to break it down enough to actually climb inside it and into the creatures body.

"Open up and let me in, I want a bite of your heart!' she screamed in a blood fueled delirium, her body pulsating with an odd energy.

Actions:
1. Entering in stealth if possible.
2. Equipping my weapon: Nails using quickdraw - 0 AP
3. Activate Sunder Reality (Rank 1) - Seikon Bloodline - 1 AP
4 Activate Shredding Touch (Rank 1 - D-Rank Wind Jutsu) - 1.5 AP
5. Quicksilver Step (Rank 1) - Seikon Bloodline - 1 AP
6. Using 5x Strategist prep slots as sneak attacks using Nails. - 2.5 AP (
7. Destruction Pulse (Rank 1) - Seikon Bloodline - 2 AP
8. Basic Strikes w/ Nails for the rest of my available AP.

Profile: https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=60645
Dojo: https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=60647
Seikon: https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=130&t=5518

Honnou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Gate duty. Hon didn’t expect to literally watch over the gates at the classy Dragon Tooth Pass anytime soon ever since he returned from the chilling mission of his. It was a relief to put more effort into watching over the pass and make sure that none passed by without knowing of them, and his field of vision was delicate in that profession. He was just waiting for the fool who thought that he could intrude or break into the Hidden Cloud, only to be spotted by Hon’s blue Byakugan…

He shouldn’t imagine it so much. Back to duty.

The young Hyuuga was located at the opposite watchtower for the moment. He was outside, allowing his eyes to fathom a wider range of vision and simply… observing. Waiting. He eyed a couple of travelers approaching the gate at one time, but after that, he found himself gazing towards what felt like dead air. No wonder that Hoshi never spoke of his duties at the gate.

It… it came out of nowhere. He heard screams, and his ears caught the change quicker than his eyes as he spotted a few other ANBU running wild. If that wasn’t too eye-catchy, Hon didn’t need to turn his head up just to spot giant, flying beasts roaming the skies above the gate. If he didn’t… if he didn’t question it all, he would have thought that they were dragons.

After so many bedtime stories about them, why wouldn’t he be able to assume such a creature for a dragon? They didn’t look that majestic to him as he had heard, though… his feet were already on the side of the watchtower, leading him upwards in high speed to approach one of the upcoming dragons. He still couldn’t quite fathom the existence of dragons to be confirmed as he thought, but the very first sign of surrealistic events, and people began to panic. There was even a couple of ANBUs on the side of the wall that Hon was running upon trying to maul each other with ninjakens. It was at that time that Hon felt the effects of a Genjutsu envelop him…

… Only to disappear by the upcoming slash from one of the ANBUs that he just barely ducked under to spare his head from being chopped off. This, however, allowed him to lose his foothold and start a free fall downwards. “No, no, no, no, no…!” he yelled in resistance as he jabbed his arm forth to release a Wire from his gauntlet. A sweep the moment the wire cut into the mountain wall saved him from falling to his doom.

Now, he just had to process things… what kind of Genjutsu was this? Was it a massive one created by many at once? Was this some kind of invasion? By who? How? Why? All these questions that he wanted answers to, but he swallowed his urges to heed to the sound of an explosion further away. His feet carried him over the spiky rocks efficiently, and his vision kept him aware of his surroundings. There were many shinobis gathered here, and many of them were acting way out of proportion. From his own position, he eyed a wave of water hitting the large, ink-like creature. How many shinobis would be needed to fight it with such a size?

He wasted no more time - since he was closer to them, perhaps the giant monster had been behind the Genjutsu. He hadn’t spotted anyone suspicious throughout his sprint towards this area. His eyes, however, did spot a faint, little figure maul herself onto the bridge of the dragonoid’s nose before starting to tear its eye out with her sharp claws.

He released his Wires from his gauntlet at the side of the giant monster, but watching it have its eyes on all the new opponents, he knew that speed was of the essence and that he should watch out for any swaps from its tail. Upon gaining a foothold on its hip thanks to his wires who functioned like grappling hooks, his entire body blurred in a moment before he dashed upwards with inhuman speed. The brightness of his blue Byakugan eyes intensified, and he gained enough speed to cross over to its back and jump up from behind it in an assumed blind angle. From the air above its head, he dove down with a knee and attempted to crack its head - how unlikely that would happen with the size comparisons - and thus endured his mobility by leaping forward before sending both wires from each gauntlet towards the creature’s face, in which he now found a new foothold above its eye.

He clenched his fist relentlessly, and it began vibrating and glowing deep-red. He unleashed a furious Falcon Punch onto the creature’s eye, and after a moment of catching his breath, one wire was sent towards the area around its other eye where he very clearly saw a girl way smaller than him busy with the very same thing that she was doing earlier; mauling its eye out, seemingly attempting to enter its body.

He wouldn’t let her enter all on her own like that. It sounded like a faint but understandable reason to enter its very body, but no small shinobi should enter the gut of a monster who could peek over the Dragon Tooth Pass. Upon swinging himself towards the monster face’s other side, he had both wires attached to each side next to its eye sack that was continuously ripped by this strange girl.

“WATCH OUT!!!”

With a thrust by both arms, he launched himself like a torpedo to bash the eye deep into the creature’s skull, and things got a little more blurry in that moment…
10 AP​

[0.00s | 0AP] Activating Hakumei Byakugan
* Increasing Visual Range to 2500 meters
* 10% Auto Dodge upon them.

[0.00s | 0AP] Activating Gentle Fist Rank 3 (Passive)
* -15% Chakra cost on Unarmed Taijutsu

[0.00s | 0AP] Calling Quickdraw on Farmer+Amalgam
* 0AP for drawing a weapon
Equipping Kumo Leather Gloves
* Blitz activated, 0.5AP quicker Taijutsu performance
* Steady activated,
* Swift activated

[0.00s | 0AP] Calling Combat Instinct on Farmer+Creature Amalgam
* +.5 to all Secondary stats each time Farmer+Creature Amalgam loses 20% of their Max Hp, caps at +2 Secondaries

[0.00s | 0AP] Calling Martial Artist on Farmer+Creature Amalgam
* Starts battle with Jyuuken Style activated
* -10% Damage
* +1 Critical
* +4 Called Shot chance
* Chance of inflicting Internal Bleeding

[0.00s | 0AP] Calling Acrobatics on Farmer+Creature Amalgam
* One additional Activated Auto-Dodge per round to be performed

[4.50s | 4.50AP | 3960CP, 1890CP/Rnd] Activating Eight Trigrams Divination Seal on Farmer+Creature Amalgam
* +2 Dodge
* All Melee/Ranged partial hits upon them are treated two ranks lower
* All Physical debuffs effecting the user are treated as only half effective

[6.75s | 2.75AP | 1,400CP] Performing Eagle Drop Rank 1 on Farmer+Creature Amalgam’s Head
* 1 Strike at +3 Accuracy
* 2,805 Damage
* 28% chance to afflict Brain Damage status on target.

[9.50s | 2.75AP| 1,900 Cp] Performing Falcon Punch Rank 1 on Farmer+Creature Amalgam’s Left Eye
* 1 Strike at -3 Accuracy
* 3,795 Damage

Akimitsu Doi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nostalgia.

Doi was currently helping out at the Academy as an assistant; it was part of his Chuunin duties. The white-haired teen stood in the corner of a classroom as he watched an older Chuunin teacher lecture to a group of students. The level of engagement was astounding. Doi could tell the kids were genuinely interested in the lesson; they’d consistently raise their hands to ask questions, some of which were directed at him. How long had it been since he’d been in their position? Three or four years? Time sure flew.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

Someone was knocking at the door. A moment later one of the school administrators stepped in; specifically the one in charge of Doi for the day. “Excuse me, Sensei. I need to speak with Doi.” The elderly woman looked over at the teen and signaled for him to step outside.

Doi was loosely briefed on what was going on at the village gates by the administrator and was given permission to abandon his duties for the day to go and help out. The teen wasted no time in thanking the woman and speeding out of the academy building afterwards.

He began to notice a few strange creatures flying around in the sky as he traversed along the rooftops. These creatures increased in number the closer he got to the gates. They kind of looked like dragons from Doi’s point of view. ‘Shakoo, any clue on what’s going on?’

‘They seem to be illusions,’ replied the spirit.

‘How can you tell?’

‘I can not feel any soul energy emanating from them’

’Soul energy? What’s tha- Woah.’

The teen stopped right in his tracks. He was a few leaps away from the gate at this point but could already see the area was in pandamonium. Fellow Cloud shinobi were fighting against…their comrades? ‘Is this some kind of coupe? No, it wouldn’t make sense right now. A genjutsu maybe?’ Genjutsu had to be involved somehow, but that did raise the question of why Doi himself wasn’t under its effect.

‘Doi, look up at the gate.’

The teen did as told and caught sight of a monstrous figure looming over the wall. An enormous dinosaur made of black goop.

‘Prepare yourself.’

Doi gathered his thoughts and directed his focus towards the enormous before replying. He didn’t know what was going on, but he knew the monstrosity didn’t belong here. ‘Right.’

[Thread Entered]
[AP]

[0 Ap] Calling Combat Instinct on Farmer+Creature Amalgam
+.5 to all Secondary stats each time Farmer+Creature Amalgam loses 20% of their Max Hp, caps at +2 Secondaries

[0 Ap] Activating Elementalist
The user may now use a Major Affinity Move and a Minor Affinity move upon a single Jutsu (Up to B Rank) Both affinity moves must be different, and the user must have a Major Affinity in the Element.

[0 Ap] Activating Supercharge
- When the user is hit with a Ninjutsu attack, any damage taken by it is reduced by 5%. This reduced damage is then added to their next Ninjutsu attack as bonus damage that cannot be buffed through any source (it can still be reduced).
- The user can be charged with the bonus damage of up to three attacks at a time. If this ability activates any further, then the newest damage will overwrite the oldest bonus damage.

[0 Ap] Activating Normalize - Passive
Effect: All Elemental Damage caused by the user is treated as Non-Elemental Damage. Gives Ninjutsu +10% Damage that bypasses half of the target's damage reduction.

[1 Ap | -2% Maximum Health] Activating Elemental Manifestation - Stage 1 (-2% Maximum HP)
Stage 1 - Elemental Cloak: User generates an "elemental cloak" of chakra that surrounds their body. The elemental cloak acts like a barrier that protects the user from the first (50 x Character Level) Non-Illusionary damage dealt to them. The user's elemental cloak returns to it's maximum HP at the end of each round even if it was destroyed.

[1 Ap | -2% Maximum Health] Activating Elemental Manifestation - Stage 2 (-2% Maximum HP)
Partial Transformation: User's physical form partially transforms into that of their sealed spirit. This grants a bonus of +2 Accuracy and Dodge and increases the damage of their chosen element (Non-Elemental) by 10%.

[2.5 Ap | 820 Cp, 410 Cp/Rnd ] Activating [b]Storm Mail [/b]
While active, the user's melee attacks have a 21% chance of gaining the 'Laser Guided' effect. Additionally, attacks against the user have a 11% chance of activating the 'Flash Motion' effect.

[3 Ap | 2750 CP] Using Raijin's Vengeance [Mastered] on Farmer+Creature Amalgam
- 5,500 damage with a 44% chance of activating the 'Photon Flash' effect.
- Activating Minor Affinity Move: Overcharge - Increases a Jutsu's damage by +15% and cost by +20% Cp.
- Affected by Normalize
Affected by Elemental Manifestation [Level 2]due to being converted into NE: +10% Damage

[2.5 Ap | 990 CP] Using Water Shark Bomb [Mastered] on Farmer+Creature Amalgam
- 2625 damage at -1 Accuracy with a 21% chance of causing the 'Crush' effect.
- Activating Special Action: Great Shark Bomb: By paying +10% Cp, the user may lower Accuracy by -1 to increase the base damage by +5% -or- grant +3% chance of causing the Crush effect.
- Activating Minor Affinity Move: Overcharge - Increases a Jutsu's damage by +15% and cost by +20% Cp.
- Activating Major Affinity Move (Possible due to Elementalist Ability): Control - The user may cast a Ninjutsu using one handed
seals, with -10% Cp cost.

- Affected by Normalize
- Affected by Elemental Manifestation [Level 2]due to being converted into NE: +10% Damage

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hakuren begins summoning some senbon out of paper as he defends him for the flying beast soaring above. Figures the day he comes to another village to sale his wares, an attack of some sort happens. He then recites an mantra

Those that hold to light, those that cling to dark,
All are Kindred within the Realms.
I do what I Must to maintain Balance;
And that Balance keeps me strong.
There is no Good without Evil, yet Evil shall not flourish.
As my limbs balance my body, so does my path balance my mind.
Through Passion, I gain Serenity;
Through Victory, I gain Harmony;
Through Knowledge, I gain Strength.
I am the soldier who marches the narrow path,
I am the bridge between the realm of the living and the realm of the dead.
As I guard the Realms,
so too does the Realms guard me.

Hakuren eyes that once were a brown is quickly cover to a whitish tint. His eyes did not go completely white like a Hyuuga’s, but more like eyes of that of a blind man. The brown of his eyes is still there but quite faded. In this state he could see the spirits of the dead both animal and human alike. It also seems to have knocked him out of the illusion. Hakuren begins preparing all sorts of food to eat and share. Thankfully Hakuren had plenty of rice in his mobile food stall and since time was of the essence beings making a variety of onigiri.

Karmic Blessing was an ability of his that allows him to apply the effects of a self-targeting Nin/Genjutsu such as a buff, barrier, chakra armor, or clone jutsu to another along with himself. Hakuren performs this ability through imbuing food with certain jutsu. Looking around he would study what type of people were around him and what sort of buff would be appropriate for them. Hakuren spots a student that was originally running after a cat was now running towards the gate to fight the beast. From the looks of things the kid had some serious claws, but perhaps they could be sharper. Hakuren takes a deep breath, “Cat Chaser Catch!” Hakuren then does an an amazing pitch at the student by the wall. “Same to you Spider Man” Hakuren tosses another of the same type of rice ball to a man swinging by a wire. Each onigiri was imbued with a Diamond Cutter jutsu.

“You want dragons! I’ll give you a dragon!”
a immense dragon of black crystal rises out of the ground and soars into the air with a loud roar. This might not be the brightest idea, but hopefully not too many people would start attacking the Obsidian Dragon mistaking it as an enemy.

~Buffing Round Actions Below~
0 AP Defensive stance
2.5 AP Paper Blade on self
Weapon Damage Type: Thrown (ability to use Handseals with their weapon equipped)
Damage Modifier: -10%
Accuracy Modifier: +2
Augment 1: Lucky Dodge
Augment 2: Vanguard
Augment 3: Re-energize

3 AP Diamond Cutter on me, Kishiko Nagisa and Yui Tsukiko with use of Karmic Blessing(- 1 talisman)

3 AP Obsidian Dragon

Bloodline Information: https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=130&t=54510
2 talismans unused and will carry over to next round

Would Divination do anything for this fight? If so I would like to do that too.

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
CgiuwNs.png

Yuri's Current Path

It was supposed to be a normal day in Kumogakure as Yuri was supposed to go around and patrol the village so his former host will have the time to hang out with his sister. However, as he was standing at the top of the building, he noticed some villagers were running away with fear on their faces. He was confused at their fearful expression at first, but when he looked up to the sky, his eyes widened as he saw something shocking.

A dragon flying above the village as they roared in the sky, a creature that was supposed to exist in fiction. And he didn't just see one of them. He could see many more dragons flying above as he saw several shinobi fighting these mythical creatures. Yuri would have jumped in, but he didn't because he realized one thing: They were not real.

Taking a closer look at the dragons, he could see that these "creatures" were nothing more than a mass illusion inflicted to the villagers. Despite seeing this deception, he quickly turned his attention from the illusion dragons as he saw some sort of creature rampaging at the gates, one that would make him horrified at the twisted features of its appearance. Realizing that the illusions were a distraction, he left the top of the building and quickly rushed to his host and his sister.

----​

rU7ik14.png

Current Path

Back at a small neighborhood, Kashino Yuu was leaving from a candy shop as he held his sister's hand. As he looked at her, he could see Kei's smile growing very big as she looked at some shopping bags that Yuu was holding on his right hand. He was relieved to see her happy, but he slightly frowned when he saw the bags as they walked through the streets. "I know you love sweets but isn't this a bit much?"

As he said this, Kei pouted as she stopped walking and glared at him. "I would ask the same thing to you. You always eat ice cream after your training and missions and I always ended up going home after medical classes. Why can't you give me a chance just this once?"

Realizing she might have a point, Yuu sighed in dismay. "Good point. You did make some progress in your field. It would be wrong for me to not treat you for some ice cream and some candies." Besides, with all of the work he did as a Chuunin for a few weeks now, just ignoring his family would be too painful for him to do so. He always the type to keep his promises to his loved ones and he was not able to break them because of his shinobi work.

However, as they walked down back home, his sister suddenly stopped as she looked up with his eyes wide and jaw dropped. "Hey, what's the matter, Kei?" Yuu asked as he noticed that her sister released her hold on his hand. "Did you lost something?"

"A-Actually, I'm confused. I thought you said dragons don't exist..." Kei then pointed something at the sky as many people nearby were also looking up like her.

He raised his eyebrow as she said this. He often told her stories of fiction when she and his young brother were very young and he often assured them that fictional creatures were not real. So it was very surprising for her to say that in front of her own brother. He was about to ask her why. That was until he looked up to where Kei was pointing. Once he did, he gasped as he dropped the shopping bags to the ground. He didn't see just one dragon in the sky, but whole dozens of them flying over the village as some began to rampage some of the streets while some villagers ran for their lives.

"W-What the heck?!"

Those were his only words as he watched this surreal scene in front of him. He would try to do something to save the villagers, but he was too shocked to even move from his spot. However, he managed to snap out of his shock for a while when Kei literally shook him back to reality. "Y-Yuu, should we do something? Those people might get hurt from those dragons!"

She was right. The villagers were in trouble and he needed to do something. But, he was facing against mythical creatures that only exist in stories. Just looking at them made him hesitate to even move one step. However, as he remembered why he became shinobi in the first place, he shook himself in an attempt to recover. "Y-Yeah. I... Huh?"

But as he did so, he managed to take a closer look at the dragons as his Rinnegan eyes began to glow. To his surprise, he could see that their bodies were somehow transparent enough for him to see through them. "W-What the? Are they some sort of a projection or something?"

"More like an illusion."

Yuu's eyes widened when he heard a familiar voice. But when he turned around, he felt a pain on his chin as he found himself stumbling back to the ground. As he tried to stand up, he could see Yuri right in front of him holding a bag of quivers on his hand. Just seeing this made him realized what just happened. "W-What the heck did you do that for?!"

However, Yuri stood there unfazed at his host's rage as he calmly walked over to Kei. "Just waking you up from a nightmare. Those "dragons" are nothing more than a strong Genjutsu. Someone is trying to use it to take their attention away from the gates."

The two Kashino siblings' eyes widened when they heard this. As Yuu recovered his footing, he could see the dragons disappeared. When they do, he saw that several guards were attacking nothing but thin air while several villagers were running away for nothing. "Thank goodness. I thought those dragons were real for a second."

"Well, maybe smacking you with the bag of quivers was a good move in my end."

His statement made Yuu infuriated as he glared at the former parasite. "Was that really necessary?!" Yuri smiled while his sister snickered at her brother's embarrassment. "Ugh... Never mind... Think you could escort my sister and my family out of this area for me?"

"H-Hey, wait a minute! I want to help, too! Don't forget, I'm a shinobi like you!"

Yuu then approached his sister with his eyes narrowed. "Kei-chan, I know how you feel. But considering your current skills so far, you won't able to stand a chance against that creature Yuri mentioned." He could see her frowned when he said this. Despite this, his serious expression turned into a small smile as he continued, "However, if you want to help, then try to find some villagers along the way. As a Med-Nin, you have the responsibility to aid any injured shinobi and villager and I don't want you to get reckless because of me."

She was about to say something until Yuri stepped in as he put his hand on her shoulder. "He's right. Family comes first and we can't let them near the crossfire. Can you do that for Yuu?"

Kei frowned at this, seeing that her brother will be leaving her for work again. But realizing how he took it very seriously for her sake, she narrowed her eyes as she hugged Yuu. "Just please promise you won't get hurt."

"I promise." That was Yuu could say before he left Kei's side as he pricked his own thumb with his teeth. "Yuri, don't let her out of your sight."

With a nod, Yuri then gave the bag of quivers along with his hybrid bow to his host. "Okay. I'll join you when I escorted them to a safe area." With Kei in tow, Yuri left his host to find Yuu's family and any injured villagers along the way.

Once they left, Yuu then placed his hand on the ground with blood running down to his fingers. This caused a large seal drawn on the ground, which then a giant yellow spider along with two small spiders appeared in front of the young Chuunin. "Master Yuu, I didn't expect you to summon us in your home village."

"I would have used my clones until Yuri told me what happened. Besides, with him busy with escorting my sister away from this area, I may need a lot more help than I can get."

Usually, for him, he has a strained bond with his Contract, Sakushi due to his parasitic bond with Yuri. However, he had to put his feelings away for the sake of the village. In fact, just seeing his serious expression made her notice of this dire situation. "I understand. Sukochi, Suchi, don't stray off until Master Yuu says so."

As the small spiders nodded to their mother, Yuu held his bow tightly on his left hand as he made several handseals on his right hand. Once he did so, his body began to cover in electricity as he gritted his teeth upon feeling a small shock. "Okay. Time to see what kind of creature we're up against."

With that said, he and the spiders head off to the gates to aid the others against the creatures.

[MFT/WC: 1558]

Current AP: 10

[00.0 s | 0 AP] Calling Yuu's (Yuri's) Willpower
*The Cancel Jutsu may now apply to Genjutsu of any level as long as the user is aware of it effecting them

[00.0 s | 0 AP] Calling Yuu's Shattered Reality from his Chakra Attuned path (Requesting an Attack Roll if possible)
* If successful, he may able to Shatter a Genjutsu. (I don't know if this works to a mass Genjutsu like this, but Yuu will attempt it IC-wise anyway)

[00.0 s | 0 AP] Calling Rinnegan
* +1 Secondary Stats active

[00.0 s | 0 AP] Calling Quickdraw
* Drawing weapons only costs 0 AP
Equipping Newborn Dual Bow
* Trick Weapon (Projectile) activated
* Lucky Strike activated, gains +5% Auto-Hit
* Toxify activated, Injury Poisons applied will remain for an additional round
* Twilight Venom applied

[00.0 s | 0 AP] Calling Jutsu Mastery from Yuu's Chakra Attuned path

[00.0 s | 0 AP] Calling Jutsu Expansion from Yuu's Chakra Attuned path

[00.0 s | 0 AP] Calling Conversation from Yuu's (Yuri's) Quick Learner CA activated

[00.0 s | 0 AP] Calling Shinobi 101 (Slashing)

[00.0 s | 0 AP] Calling Chakra Retainer from Yuu's Chakra Attuned path
* The effects which deal damage to or offensively remove CP from the user's CP pool have their effectiveness reduced by 20%. This is considered Damage Reduction

[00.0 s | 0 AP] Calling One-Handed Seals from Yuu's Chakra Attuned path
* Yuu can perform all Jutsu handseals with one hand

[00.0 s | 0 AP] Calling Sixth Sense ability from Yuu's Chakra Attuned path
* Yuu has a 25% chance to auto-detect the target when making an awareness check
* Sneak Attacks to the user have a 25% chance of being detected and losing their Sneak bonus

[4.50 s | 4.5 AP] Activating Contract Summoning (Mastered)
* Sakushi, Sukochi, and Suchi joined the battle

[4.50 s | 0 AP] Calling Spider Contracts' Hivemind
* Contract will attack 3 times
* Each of them has 8000 HP and 9000 CP
* They will share the same Awareness and AP

[4.50 s | 0 AP] Calling Spider Contracts' Elemental Illusion (Lightning)
* Each Genjutsu they cast will have Lightning properties
* The effects of the Genjutsu will have victims' actions cost +10% Ap.

[4.50 s | 0 AP] Calling Spider Contracts' Poison Mastery
* The user's poison cannot be healed the round it is applied.
* Lingering Poisons last one round longer.
* The user is aware of the exact poison used on them.

[4.50 s | 0 AP] Spider Contracts already equipped with Shocking Pedipalps
* Chakra Drain activated, regains CP equal to 10% of all damage deal with the equipped weapon.
* Special Composition (Lightning) activated, the user's weapon gains an elemental damage type in addition to it's normal damage type.
* Primal activated, each basic strike with equipped weapon only cost 0.5 AP

[7.00 s | 2.50 AP] Activating Volt Charge (Mastered)
* -3.5% Max HP Damage upon activating
* -10% Chakra cost due to Jutsu Mastery
* Due to Jutsu Expansion ability, this jutsu counts as a B-Rank and Jutsu AP cost increased by .5 AP
* Activating Volt Touch by paying +20% CP to turn it as a melee attack on the Farmer+Creature.
* Volt Touch can inflict 'Electrocution' effect and has a 30%/45% chance of activating the 'Distruption' effect as well

[9.25 s | 2.25 AP | 680 CP] Calling Flight Aerial Strike (Mastered) using Newborn Dual Bow in Slashing Mode on Farmer+Creature
* Strikes at -2 Accuracy twice, dealing 450 Damage each
* If successful, Yuu will follow up with a final strike that deals 1,200 damage with a 28% chance to increase the targets bleeding level by 2

[9.75 s | 0.50 AP] Sukushi and her children call Basic Weapon Strike using Shocking Pedipalps on Farmer+Creature
* Due to Primal augment, this only cost about 0.50 AP each
* Due to Hivemind ability, the contract will attack three times

Used AP: 9.75 (Saving 0.25 AP for next round)

- Kashino Yuu (Yuri): Profile
- Kinjutsu: Rikudo Sennin
- Paths Used: Chakra Attuned (Yuu)/Quick Learner (Yuri)
- Contracts: Spider

Notes:
- As Yuu is currently in his Chakra Attuned path, Yuri is possessing his original body that possesses his Quick Learner CA.
- Yuu's contract has Hivemind ability, so Sukochi and Suchi will be joining alongside Sakushi in the modded combat.
- Yuri (who is in a Quick Learner body) will be joining Yuu in the next round.
- Since I'm completely new to this battle system for a long time now, PM me if there's something wrong with my actions.

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Something was coming. Something big and something terrifying. The blade at her hip, the Starbringer Sword, began to emit a terrible red glow around the red-eye embedded into the hilt of the blade. The red eye shifted around nervously as it released a loud roar that only she and the monstrosity that was coming could hear. Nozomi stood atop a high perch that overlooked the entirety of the Dragon Tooth Pass to see a large grouping of 'dragons' as well as one monstrous creature. A gentle wind blew her parka around as she stopped to analyze the monstrosities that were approaching the gates. The 'dragons' didn't bother her. No, it was the solo monster that piqued at her interest. A little smirk crossed her lips before she raised her thumb up to her mouth and bit into it; drawing blood.

With a quick formation of handseals, she pulled out the Seven Star Sword and slammed the tip of the blade into floor of the perch she was at. The blood from her finger ran down the length of the blade and touched the ground, covering the seal that was left in it's place. The red-eye turned into a strange emblem. After a brief moment of the ground rumbling, a monstrous creature (that rivaled the size of the terrible monster attacking the village) burst out of the ground and snapped at the dinosaur. Another dinosaur named "Anna Rose" appeared from the upheaval and snapped at the creature's throat. "Anna Rose! Devour that thing!" she said, pointing to the terrifying monstrosity.​

As Anna Rose kept the creature busy, Nozomi found a way to take a prone position at her far-away perch and pulled out her signature weapon, the Anti-Material Rifle. She 'plopped' off the scope covers and chambered a round. Getting a good eye-relief, she took a deep breath in before seeing the colors of the wind shift. The wind sparkled and the different currents were color-coded. The demonic creature that approached them had also bothered the sylph; the little creatures that assist her in seeing the colors of the wind. After the wind's colors had been determined, she injected chakra into her rifle causing a fiery seal to appear just outside of the weapon's muzzle. She injected even more chakra into her rifle causing it to glow a dull blue. She took aim and fired. The sound of distant thunder cracking through the air as she aimed one of her signature abilities towards the dinosaur.

After letting the bullet loose, she cocked the bolt back, expelling the previous bullet's shell while keeping her eyes down the scope. Nozomi started to gather more energy within her rifle for the next shot. During this, the 40 meter tall dinosaur, Anna Rose, stomped over towards the other dinosaur and started to mock it "Pitiful creature! What has happened to you? Our kind is proud! Our kind are hungry! Humans taste awful so eating them won't help your hunger!" Anna Rose said, as if to try to reason with the mindless beast. While Anna Rose had also been mutated by some external force, she had never seen a mutation like this before. She started to circle around the creature, trying to put it's back against the massive hole that Anna Rose created via her entrance into this realm. She snarled and snapped at the dinosaur before letting out a terrifying roar, one loud enough to pierce anyone's ears.

It was at this time, when Anna Rose began to circle around the abomination, that Nozomi found an opening. She finished gathering up chakra to use yet another Explosive Seal and released yet another bullet. The bullet that left her weapon was powered up, once again, shooting towards the monstrosity -- aiming for it's throat. After releasing that shot, Nozomi hand to catch herself from collapsing. The Destruction Power Shot created a massive strain upon her body. She shook her head, pulled back the bolt of her weapon and started the procedure all over again.
Nozomi's Actions:
[3.50 AP] Contract Mastery -- Summon 'Anna Rose' -- Lizard Contract
* Dread Aura passive
== The contract makes a Genjutsu check against all in battle in the start of each round; targets failing to fully resist this effect are inflicted with Fear, and their attacks targeting the contract have a 15% chance of failing. A victim may only have two moves fail due to this per round, and has a -3 penalty to the initial check if their current HP is lower than the contracts.

* Gigantic [40 meters tall]
[1.00 AP] Initiative -- Equip Anti-Material Rifle // Enter Defensive Mode
[2.75 AP] See the Wind r2 vs Dinosaur
Activating Overflow Augment x3
Activating Stock Augment 'Explosive Seal'
[2.75 AP] Destruction Power Shot r2 vs Dinosaur
Activating Overflow Augment x3
Activating Stock Augment 'Explosive Seal'
---
10 AP

Anna Rose's actions:
[0.75 AP] Basic Strike vs Dinosaur
[3.00 AP] Ancient Tyranny vs Dinosaur
Effect: The user stares directly into a targets eyes at normal Accuracy/DC. Upon a Full Hit, the victim has their Damage bonuses reversed for a full round. A Partial Hit will null their Damage bonuses instead.
Conditional: If targeted by an attack, use Bodyswitch r2 [1.00 AP]
---
5 AP

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The Dragon Tooth Pass. It was a powerful name in its own sense and rightfully so. Nibachi had traveled here before only to be turned away. She had heard the tale and threw her head back laughing out loud. Her clan advisor had gone on without a passport and been denied, what had he been expecting. She had refused him access on this journey leaving him to manage the clan back home as she went off to Kumo silently eyeing the village and its keynote features. It was far colder up here , she had gotten used to the warmer wind breeze of the Leaf and this was very diffrent. She wrapped her cloak around her tugging it tightly as the cold air blew against her threatning to tear it right off. Her ANBU mask clasped around her features as she moved through the streets which seemed to be quiet? Perhaps too much?"Strange."Soku muttered to herself rounding a corner and nearly found herself trampled by running feet. A yell echoed through the village, something about...dragon? Wait, what?"Oh, for crying out loud!"The Captain sighed watching the people stream away from the gates while other shinobi made their way towards the pass at breakneck speed. Okay, maybe it was something worth checking out. Maybe it was just a oversized bear or something. Adjusting the grip on her blade, Soku took off, her padded boots making almost no noise as she scaled the rooftops heading towards the route from which she had came nearly doing a double take. Okay, that really was big, huge, hulking dragon. Several other shinobi were already engaging it and her fighting instinct began to kick in.Where's Yukio when you need him?

She dropped to the ground a few meters behind the group her sprint running into out a full-out run as her blade came free of it's scabbard."Santaru Soku, Leaf ANBU Captain!"The kunoichi would declare to whomever would confront her her black cloak billowing in the wind as her Sharingan pupils began to swirl focusing in on the large beast. She twisted to the side as the ground shattered besides her nearly taking her down under."Surge!"The ANBU roared as chakra began to whip up around her lightning encasing her figure. The lightning flew to her fingertips humming almost in unison as handsigns began to form one after the other."Pray tell what is going on here?!"She would address the nearest one speaking to Nagisa dodging as a piece of debris came flying past."Ok, dragon, time to learn some manners."The girl almost hissed the words slamming her sword point first into the ground. The Sharingan was fully matured, now, the three tomoes glowing almost as the female took a step forward."I suggest standing back."The girl said as bursts of lightning flew out headed for the beast.
Profile: https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=773&t=56006
Training: https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=774&t=56031
Dojo: https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=775&t=56052
Actions
1. Activate Sharingan
Link: https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=43306#p43306

Declaring ability Duelist against monster with Ninjutsu Accuracy
Link: https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=213&t=211

2. Declaring ability Jutsu Mastery
Link: https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=213&t=198

3. Declaring ability Lightning-Chakra Style with Surge effect for 0.5 AP
Link: https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=42555#p42555
Surge: The user gains +0.5 Dodge per Lightning-based Action done by the user the previous round, stacking up to +3. If the Dodge Bonus exceeds the +3, per 0.5 surpassing the caps grants the user +3% Auto-Dodge instead.

4. Using C Rank Elemental Clone MASTERED with both special actions for 2 AP
Link: https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=1167#p1167
Element: Lightning

5.Using B Rank Cyclone Movement MASTERED for 2.5 AP
Link: https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=1075#p1075

6. Using A Rank Rajin's Vengenace MASTERED for 3 AP at Monster
Link: https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=897#p897

7. Activating C Rank Laser Prison MASTERED for 2 AP at Monster
Link: https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=953#p953

Santaru Sayomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"NOW!! The voice reverbrated in her head, startling the girl and effectively winning the inner struggle that she was having with the usually quiet Lion Volt. He was the Raiju and would often insist he was a holy being, not an object of chaos as she thought upon first encountering the creature and that was why he was not so eager to leave his host without a proper means of leaving this plane of existance as well. Without Sayomi he was unstable, her Santaru blood kept that stability in check while also keeping it captive. However, like most cats, he was content being quiet except for select situations.

This was not one of those situations. This was very different.

He woke up and became very demanding, insisting she live the hospital and her studies and duties because something horrible was happening. Death and destruction was coming their way, according to the Raiju, and he refused to allow that to happen to the land of Lightning as he was a companion of Raiden. But it forced to act through Sayomi, who held adequate power but often too afraid to act most of the time. This time, the Raiju would act in her stead when it was necessary.

Sayomi ran through the village at top speed, for though she was fragile, she was still nimble and had added abilities to make sure of that, for instance, a mastery over all of gravity and though it took some time nonetheless, she eventually made it. Made it to see that she was not the only one who had been called, many faces she could not recall from memory. Dragon Tooth Pass itself was frightful, but even more so was the monstrous beast that towered over all.

Sayomi faltered.

The Raiju knew it would happen. Power was nothing when in the face of such creatures and she had the power, but she was too weak of spirit to use it properly. This was not the time for such things, however. And so the seal broke. The seal that he had been unwillingly placed under by the girl's mentor whom he had battled held, but it could not keep in check for long. Not with the creature's great power, but he did not wish to break it so as to give the girl some sort of peace of mind. Now, however, the Raiju must do so. And the power of Kaji shattered as the girl internally repeated words of doubt and fear when faced with the creature.

"If you will not act, then so be it. I shall!"

It was almost no resistance as the great divine spirit of lightning now took full control of her actions. There were others like the girl, he could sense, but this was his domain. A purple aura that quickly turned into purple lightning began to spark around the pair as fangs began to grow, pointing her teeth and an amethyst mane appeared, flowing as billowy as the clouds above, towards the earth and her eyes changed to those of a feline and claws grew, too, from her finger tips as she entered the second stage of the jinchuuriki transformation.

Her power pulsed outwards like a heartbeat but terrifying to behold. So many people were attacking the beast, which made it inconvenient but precision was the essence of controlling lightning. It was not all consuming as fire was. And the beast was large. The two as one sprinted with the wind at their back towards the beast and Sayomi growled in her throat with a terrifying sound.

"We shall end this swiftly! ALL THOSE NEARBY! AWAY FOR NOW!" She declared, shouting out to any melee attackers who might be struck should they jump in the path of her attacks, as she stopped once she got close to the great beast. Thrusting out their hand, fingers curled with claws pointed out towards there, she began summoning her energy and unleashed the first attack. "GATES OF BABYLON!" And blades of purple chakra, sparking as unpredictable as lightning started to form in waves as they shot force with incredulous speed towards the beast's throat in hopes of ripping it apart, but that would not be the last as the waves continued, the Raiju knew another point where there did not seem to be anyone nearby and the cloud's above began to spark in preperation.

"And now...RAIJIN'S VENGEANCE!" They declared in unison as the bolt split the heaven's asunder and sought to finish the job the blades of Babylon had begun, hoping to sever the beast's head from its body, striking at the back of its neck. Sayomi jumped away and fled the immediate area for desire to not be close should backlash spark nor be in the immediate carnage should the beast not be slain and, instead, only be enraged instead. Sayomi was powerful, but she was not the Raiju. She did not have the body to handle many physical attacks. If any.

[00.0 s | .5 AP | 0 CP] Declaring ability Lightning-Chakra Style with Surge effect for 0.5 AP
- Surge: The user gains +0.5 Dodge per Lightning-based Action done by the user the previous round, stacking up to +3. If the Dodge Bonus exceeds the +3, per 0.5 surpassing the caps grants the user +3% Auto-Dodge instead.

[00.0 s | 0 AP | 0 CP] Declaring Elemental Aura
- Chakra Armor cost .5 Ap less than usual, and gain +1 to overall round limitation.
- While Chakra Armor is active, any Secondary Effect chances of the same element used by or against the user are treated +/- 10% in the user's favor. This only applies to the effect's chance of activating, not the actual effect itself.

[00.0 s | 0 AP | 0 CP] Declaring Human Anatomy
- The user gains +1 Critical Range to all attacks.
- All critical hits deal 2.25x Damage. Additional Critical Damage does not stack with any other Critical attack damage buffs (Opportunist, Hawkeye, etc.).

[00.0 s | 0 AP | 0 CP] Declaring Healing Factor
- The user regains 3% Max HP at the beginning of each round.
- All Medical Jutsu are +10% more effective on the user.

[00.0 s | 1.5 AP | 560 Cp to initiate, 280 Cp/Rnd] Activating Anti-Gravity Before Arrival
- Master: Grants the user +2 Dodge and a 12% chance at ignoring any Ap-reducing effects.

[00.0 s | 0 AP | 0 CP] Activating Supercharge
- When the user is hit with a Ninjutsu attack, any damage taken by it is reduced by 5%. This reduced damage is then added to their next Ninjutsu attack as bonus damage that cannot be buffed through any source (it can still be reduced).
- The user can be charged with the bonus damage of up to three attacks at a time. If this ability activates any further, then the newest damage will overwrite the oldest bonus damage.
- Effects which cut through, bypass, or otherwise negate Damage Reduction do not apply to this ability.

[00.0 s | 1 AP | 0 CP] Activating Elemental Manifestation - Stage 1
- Holy Alignment
- Elemental Cloak: User generates an "elemental cloak" of chakra that surrounds their body. The elemental cloak acts like a barrier that protects the user from the first (50 x Character Level) Non-Illusionary damage dealt to them. The user's elemental cloak returns to it's maximum HP at the end of each round even if it was destroyed.

[00.0 s | 1 AP | 0 CP] Activating Elemental Manifestation - Stage 2
- Partial Transformation: User's physical form partially transforms into that of their sealed spirit. This grants a bonus of +2 Accuracy and Dodge and increases the damage of their chosen element by 10%.

[03.0 s | 3 AP | 3960 CP] Activating Gates of Babylon [M] - Aimed at Farmer + Creature Amalgam's Throat
- Rank 2: The user summons a massive array of blades comprised of purely condensed electricity and water. A target makes checks against 5 waves of energy blades, each dealing 1210 damage at -2 Accuracy. Each check has a 10% chance of causing the `Impale` effect.
- +10% Jinchuuriki Stage 2 Transformation
- +15% Santaru Bloodline - Electrokinesis Passive

[06.0 s | 3 AP | 3300 CP] Activating Raijin's Vengence [M] - Aimed at the back of Farmer + Creature Amalgam's Neck
- Master Rank: Creates a bolt of lightning that strikes from the sky dealing 5500 damage with a 44% chance of activating the 'Photon Flash' effect.
- +10% Jinchuuriki Stage 2 Transformation
- +15% Santaru Bloodline - Electrokinesis Passive

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"You know, they could probably use your help down there." The voice of Susano rang out in the head of the young Uchiha boy.

Maikeru had been spending his day sitting on the wall, looking out at the world he was currently forbidden from visiting by order of the Raikage. There was a tired sigh as his eyes glanced at the unexplored expanse of Lightning country that laid out in front of him, missing the freedom he had to travel as a Chief Medical Ninja. He raised the treat he had been snacking on to his lips once more, a light blue popsicle, before turning his gaze to the massive T-rex currently threatening the gates.

Today had started out rather exciting. Imagine just sitting on a wall, minding your own business, letting just a little bit of the typical Uchiha brooding out for a minute, when out of nowhere you're beseeched by dragons! There was a spark of hope, and joy, inside of Maikeru's chest when he saw the terrifying flying lizards fall upon them like locusts. A childhood dream, a beast that was supposed to be nothing more than myths made real before his very eyes. In stories it was a fearsome foe mortal men feared, and only fought to get the treasure and the girl. Well, Maikeru already had the girl, so he was really looking forward to that treasure!

Now imagine activating your Sharingan, and immediately seeing the dragons for the illusions they were. The soul-shattering disappointment that fell over the brave little Uchiha, who just wanted to slay the monster and become a big hero in the eyes of the dual wielding Raikage. Truly heartbreaking.

"Hm." He groaned in response to the spirit the resided within him, "I'm not sure I'm needed. I mean, look at all the people down there. It's almost like everyone was waiting for some big event, some big catastrophe to happen. Hell, even leaf and sand came out this far. Was there some sort of meeting today? I can't imagine why they would be meeting with an ANBU captain though.."

"There are quite a lot of them.." Susano agreed, a feeling of curiosity forming at the back of Maikeru's mind, a feeling that was not his own. "I think the tan one said she was the Medical Sennin, wasn't that Mikasa when you left?"

"Yea, it was. I guess she kept good on her promise to leave. When she never met us in cloud I just assumed she had a change of heart."

"Wasn't Kenshin retiring when we left? I wonder who replaced him."

"I'm not sure.." Maikeru said honestly, his right hand coming up to rub his chin in thought. "Hoshirei maybe? Or Izura? I can't imagine Takeshi is stupid enough to promote someone like Asuka to Sennin. Could you imagine her dealing with students? The girl has all the social graces of a sledgehammer being slammed repeatedly into your face."

"I can't argue with that." His kensei spirit agreed.

"But really, look at them," Maikeru said, gesturing with his cursed hand. "Just at a quick glance I see a medical Sennin, A Jinchuriki, A Rikudo Sennin, and.. I don't know what that guy is, but, he's riding a fucking dragon so I dig it. Plus, they keep shouting at each other to 'get back'. How are we suppose to get anything done if everyone keeps getting further and further back."

"Yes, there does seem to be quite a lot of posturing."

"That's the issue, isn't it?" Maikeru asked, standing to his feet, brushing off the light layers of snow that had formed from the seemingly perpetual snowfall that seemed to plague cloud. "Everyone wants to be the damn hero, the one who gets written about in the books. No one wants to be the guy who helped the hero."

"So what does that makes you, young Uchiha?" Susano pondered, "I've seen quite a few times where you've had to be the hero."

"Yea yea.." With a wave of his hand, Maikeru brushed off the acqusation. "Well, we're changing right? That's the purpose of.. everything. So, let's go be the guy supporting the hero."
Round 1 actions. Profile

[0.5 ap] Maikeru activates Sharingan (Rank 3) - +1.5 Dodge/Accuracy

[0.5 AP] Maikeru activates Mangekyo Sharingan (Rank 3) - +3 Dodge/Accuracy

[3.5 AP] Maikeru cast Obsidian Dragon (Mastered)
Via Copy skill (Rank 3)
1.Special Action - Obsidian Twin Dragons: By paying +20% Cp, the user may create two Obsidian Dragons instead of one. Each only has 50% of the Hp and Damage of a single, normal use, however.
2.Special Action: By paying .5 Ap, the user may 'ride' the crystal dragon. Attacks targeting the user have a 28% chance of hitting the Dragon instead.

[2.5 AP] Maikeru cast Depth barrier (rank 1) on the T-rex
1. Cast though Insidious Gaze (Rank 3) granting +2 Gen DC
2. Applying Elemental Illusion: Fire - The victim takes +10% Damage from all damage types.
3. Applying Mind Overflow - Targets effected with the user's Genjutsu take +10% damage from all damage types.
4. Precognition (rank 3) - 10% auto hit to all attacks

[3 AP] Maikeru uses Perfected Rasengan (Rasen-nova) On the T-rex using melee accuracy
1. Precognition (rank 3) - 10% auto hit to all attacks
2. Mind Overflow - Targets effected with the user's Genjutsu take +10% damage from all damage types.
3. Elemental Illusion: Fire - The victim takes +10% Damage from all damage types.
4. Will of Fire (Rank 3) - All Fire damage increased by 15% due to Special Composition: Fire
5. Mangekyo Sharingan (Rank 3) - +3 Dodge/Accuracy
6. Kensei - User and weapon both considered spiritual

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
For Ayumu the day had started out like most days. He'd woken up, spent some time in his apartment with the Torre Celeste with his wife and son. Made bacon and eggs for breakfast even. Then he put on his uniform and made the trip a few floors down to his office where he got to work on some paperwork he'd almost caught up on. A couple of meetings went by with little important happening. He'd just said farewell to a Jounin who came with a mission report when he began hearing shouting outside of his door. He glanced up from the new batch of paperwork the Jounin had graciously provided just in time to see one of the guards burst through his door. "Raikage-sama! There are reports of.... dragons! At the gates!" the man shouted. He'd hesitated with disbelief before uttering the word, but the reports were what they were. Even though everybody knew dragons weren't real, that it was utterly impossible for there to be dragons at the gates, that's what was being reported.

Ayumu quickly tuned the radio on his desk to the proper frequency to pick up chatter from the gates and turned the volume up. There was... a lot of shouting. Chaos. But yes, reports of dragons. As unbelievable as that was, something bad was definitely happening at the gates. There was no time to question what was happening- the village was under attack. "I'm going,"<i></i> Ayumu announced, shooting up from his chair and grabbing his swords which he fastened to his belt. He yanked his coat from the back of his chair and pulled it on as he made his way to the window. Sliding it open, he planted a boot on the windowsill and climbed through, propelling himself out of it towards the nearest rooftop, then to the next and so forth towards the gates.

In the distance he could see pillars of smoke rising in direction he was headed. The sounds of chaos, yelling, explosions, you name it, grew as he approached the gates. So far, he didn't see any dragons. Then, as if phasing into existence, there they were. Honest to god dragons, flying around everywhere. The skies had gone from clear to filled with impossible beasts shooting fire and swooping down on unsuspecting victims. "What the hell? Where'd they come from? Impossible..."<i></i> Ayumu commented, stopping in his tracks for a moment to assess the situation. It made no sense that he hadn't seen them before just now. The airspace over the gates had been in view for several minutes now, there was no way he'd have missed dragons. Unless... Ayumu raised a hand and formed a seal. Cancel. Simple, but effective. The dragons vanished, but the chaos remained.

While the dragons may have been illusion, the village was still under attack. Ayumu took to the streets and watched as the people around him reacted to the Genjutsu, attacking invisible dragons and even each other in confusion. More than one errant jutsu was aimed Ayumu's way on his path to the gates. Regardless, he made his way there, showing up at the top of the gates a bit roughed up but otherwise fine. Fine, that is, until he saw what was awaiting him on the other side. It might not have been a dragon, but it was damn sure close enough. A select group of shinobi were not distracted by the invisible dragons but rather surrounding a giant monstrosity, throwing what attacks they could at it in attempts to bring it down.

"What in oblivion is that?!"<i></i> Ayumu asked aloud to nobody in particular. He was, of course, aware of the monster threats that had cropped up in their fair country, but this thing... was just too much. Yet, despite what seemed like overwhelming odds, shinobi were lined up to take their shot at bringing it down. Running a hand through his hair, Ayumu slicked it back, chuckling at the humorous scene before him. "Ha! Is that all it was? One measly dinosaur to face the combined strength of Kumogakure?"<i></i> he scoffed, turning to his side to one of the guard stations atop the gates. He hopped inside and quickly located a microphone that linked to an intercom system installed at the gates. Stretching the cord to its limit, he pulled it outside and stood atop the gate once more, flipping the microphone on so that all in the vicinity would hear him.

"Shinobi of Kumogakure, this is your Raikage! This ugly bastard came to the wrong neighborhood! Bring me that thing's hide! FOR THE GLORY OF KUMOGAKURE!"<i></i> he roared into the microphone, unsheathing his sword and pointing it towards the kaiju. His eyes began to glow as his body became infused with chakra, overflowing with it as it visibly seeped out. The sight of his shinobi fighting had inspired him, it was time for him to go all out too. Switching off the microphone he threw it aside and leapt from the top of the gates into the fray to lend his sword to the assault. They'd bring this thing down and show the world of monsters not to mess with them.

[Actions TBD]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Tis was a dark day for all hunters of the supernatural, the rouge had been trying to do his best to make sure that everyone lived in a normal sane environment but now it looks like today was the day he had been dreading would come. A DRAGON ARMAGEDDON! Dragons were swarming the sky's, panic rose within the crowds of kumogakure like wildfire. He told everyone that they needed to get all these weird monsters out of the village, now dragons were pouring in from out of nowhere. Maru's cape flowed in the wind, a single leaf flew by his face and with quick procession he grabbed the single leaf then brought it to his mouth to take a bite out of it. Chewing the leaf while his cape and long flowing dark blue hair flowed majestically in the breeze. “Well… damn.” He said as he watched the carnage, he swallow what he chewed then put the rest of the leaf into his mouth to finish his small snack before he drew his musket then spun it around in his hand. His Kensei spirit Manifested looking at the rogue who was excited about something. “Always wanted to ride a dragon!” Maru began to run on the rooftop laughing like a mad man as he flew into the direction of one of the dragons with his arms outstretched! “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA!” He laughed but he found out the hard way that these dragons… weren't real. He went right through where the head of the beast was then he went crashing through a window into an apartment where there were people trying to hide from the fake dragons.

The rogue laid there in a pile of broken glass, a stone look upon his face as he ignored the family who was terrorfyed at some masked weirdo breaking into their house. “Genjutsu….” He muttered, disappointed that the dragons weren't real. They had all these amazing kind of creatures, talking dogs, demons, sentient items, and freaking dinosaurs but dragons don't exist! Lame! He raised his signature weapon, making it glow to beam his Kensei spirit to him. “Hey, dispelled the illusion I'm under. These dragons I'm seeing are fake.” With a snap of her fingers the dragons were gone, however he was still hearing noises. Kawaii jolted, then quickly floated outside. “Yo you didn't dispelled the illusion all the way! I'm still hearing em!” The rogue got up the hopped out of another unbroken window right next to the one he already broken, looking around he saw his Kensei spirit looking at something since they were near the gates. “Hey I'm still-” he choked on his own words when he saw a giant lizard as looming over the gates and he pointed at it.

“GODZILLA I HAD BEEN EXPECTING YOU!” The rogue addressed the thing like it was a long lost friend, he's been watching a lot of monster movies and though the thing was more white then green he was sure that it's was indeed a Godzilla, no doubt in his mind. In the name of Mastermind, Kashima, the Merces, the monster hunting society he shall slay this beast! He clapped his hands together, and in a puff of pink smoke Jeez fell to the ground then stood up… took one look at the Dino…. Then began screaming like a madman!!!!!! Maru grabbed the small Youkai by the head to shut it up. “You see those white things! It's pinata filled with a bunch of candies for you to munch on!” The Youkai went from screaming, to bearing is teeth at the word candy. Drooling rainbow colored spit, then Maru threw Jeez then in a puff of smoke the little Youkai that could easily be mistaken for a baby turned into a 20 Meter giant of a Yokai! A big baby who wants candy and for a gaint Jeez was already heading to try to get the candy! Maru saw Nozomi's summon, and knew she was around somewhere so he had to help her out somehow!

Maru began to coat himself inside of his golden spiritual and cursed chakra. Maru's Kensei spirit attaching her threads to the head, arms, and legs of the rogue to help him move faster. He heard the orders from the Raikage to bring him the creatures hide for the glory of Kumogakure. Father Kumogakure, Nozomi, Maikeru and all the monster hunters are counting on this handsome masked rogue to make himself useful and kill this critter. He ajusted his mask... "LETS GET IT!"

0. AP: Maru begins charging up his Demonic Aura- Passive to try to scare the creature with Maru's Genjutsu DC vs the Genjutsu Save of all individuals in battle. Succeeding this roll grants the user Alignment Advantage over the target (normally +10% Damage dealt to, -10% damage taken by), including against Holy targets.

0 AP: Maru declares his Dualist-Ability against the Creature!

Choosing +2 Melee Accuracy, +10% Damage against creature and +10% chance to auto-dodge the its attacks.

0AP: Maru receives a +2 for his secondaries via Squadron Ability for entering the battle with his squad member Kanagawa Nozomi and every one because of event rules.

0 AP: Maru uses his Quickdraw ability to equip his Natural Weapon the almighty Kawaii Gun!

Kawaii Gun
Kensei: Signature Weapon
Natural Weapon: Passive
Weapon Ability: Suppression
Weapon Type: Projectile

Accuracy: +2
Damage: -10

Augments:

0: Dual Weapon (Ambidexterity)

1.Trick Weapon (Unarmed Taijustu)
2. Recovery
3. Chakra Drain
4. Vampiric

Weapons Mastery: Stock Augments
1. Overflow
2. Raid
3. Primal

3.5 AP: Maru uses the Contract Summoning (★Mastered Rank★) via Contract Mastery technique to summon his Youkai of Candy. Jeez! and Maru chooses pay +20% of Contract Summoning's CP Cost to Buff his Youkai by +3 Melee Accuracy via Contract Mastery ability!

— Jeez has the ability of Ancient Wisdom the Youkai gives Maru +1 Melee Accuracy, +1 Melee dodge, and +5% Melee damage!

–Note: Because Maru's weapon is a Natural Weapon this weapon is treated as passively equipped whenever the user is not wielding any other weapon, and does not prevent the usage of handseals.

3 AP: Maru cast the Genjustu Curse of the Leper (★Mastered Rank★) on the creature to attempt to put the monster in his wicked witch curse!

Buffs:
–Using the Sensory Move Blast: +20% Illusionary Damage. The Genjutsu effects used with this are -1/5% weaker, but can only be used on Genjutsu which have Genjutsu effects.

–Using the Dreadforce - Passive to make this Genjustu Cursed.

–Maru pays +15% of this Genjustus Cp cost via
Hatred - Dependent Special Move for this Genjutsu attack be infused with malice, dealing +5% damage against a target that has hit the user during the current round and since Maru has the Demonic Aura passive, those under its effects will automatically take illusionary damage equal to 10% of the damage dealt.

–Note: Because Maru's weapon is a Natural Weapon this weapon is treated as passively equipped whenever the user is not wielding any other weapon, and does not prevent the usage of handseals.

3 AP: Maru cast another Genjustu known as Parasitic Infestation (★Mastered Rank★) on the creature to attempt to feed the monsters brain to illusionary worms.

–Using the Sensory Move Sensory Switch to make Genjutsu used may count as a Will Genjustu rather than an Kenetic Genjustu.

–Using the Dreadforce - Passive to make this Genjustu Cursed.

.5 AP going for the next round.

____

0.5 AP: Jeez equips her Teef!
MM1rWyr.png

Name: Teef!
Weapon Type: Unarmed
Weapon Ability: Able to use Handseals
Accuracy: +2
Damage: -10%

Augments:
1. Primal
2.Blitz
3. Re-energized

2.75: Jeez attacks the creature with Fist of Sin (★Mastered Rank★)

Buffs: Jeez Teef has the Blitz Augment Taijutsu attacks with equipped weapon are performed -0.5 AP faster.

–This contract has the Predatory Precision - General Contract Ability All
techniques used by this contract are modded as if costing as -.5 Ap, to a minimum of .5 Ap.

–+3 Melee Accuracy via Contract Mastery ability!

– because of Maleficium - Youkai Contract Ability Jeez and all her attacks are Cursed

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
[All none of the RP. Just fighting! Whoo!]
Profile that contains all battle info, linked and organized

Hyperactive:
- +3% CP Regen per round start.
Initiative:
- Activating Sharingan R3 (0.5AP) at 0AP;
- Equipping Battle Gloves (Use Handseals, +0/0%, Vanguard, Recovery, Re-energize) (0.5AP) at 0AP. (+5% Damage Reduction, +2% CP regen per round, +2% HP regen per round)
Elemental Illusion:
- Tagging all Genjutsu used in this battle as infused with Fire chakra, for that sweet +10% damage taken on the opponent.
Duelist:
- Declaring target to be the Monster.
Shinobi 101:
- Fire uses Gen DC

2.5AP – Cast Denied Mind - Shadow (M) on Monster using Insidious Gaze R3.
2.5AP – Cast Oblivious Rapture (M) on Monster’s Shadow using Insidious Gaze R3, with Sensory Move Mental Spread, targetting the Monster.
2.5AP – Cast Phoenix Embrace (M) on Monster’s Shadow using Insidious Gaze R3, with Sensory Move Mental Spread, targetting the Monster.

Ko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Could you feel it? The feeling of tension, strife, concern and anxiety mixed into a visible fight or flight response in many. But why? Was it because of those flying creatures that now all but disappeared? Instead there was damage to the gates, to people, and most importantly the morale of the shinobi currently at the gates.

The dissipated creatures were soon replaced with a giant monster of some sort. Towering over even the gates of Kumogakure and the teeny tiny people below it. Hajime’s first instincts were guessing he should attack just like all the others that appeared to have awoken from the daze they were all caught in. A smart choice to try and take down the creature quickly if that was even a possibility.

”Oh…” the Chuunin stated blankly as he looked up at all the shinobi making attacks against the creature. ”I guess with a lot of people it’d be easier, huh?” He would motion a hand to his chin and look down in thought. ”That would require some kind of courage to really face something 20 to 30 times your size…So is that what I need right now?”

He skimmed through all the feelings in his mind. Sadness? No that wasn’t it… Awe? Maybe that could work. Infatuation? No now wasn’t the time to use that.

”…Oh! Courage! I should use courage!” Hajime exclaimed before his whole demeanour changed. His spaced out eyes replaced with a sparkling dark eyes and a neutral expression shifted into a grin. ” Yeah this seems right. They’re using their courage to fight the creature.”

His heart would palpitate and beat faster as the adrenaline matched the situation. Just like the body that encompassed it, Hajime was ready to fight against the creature. Besides a few little jutsu to support himself against such a tough creature.

”Oh, almost forgot!” Hajime remarked to himself, before summoning two very bland and dull puppets of about human size. They weren’t of any strong calibre, and in fact looked a little hollowed out as if you could somehow fit something inside.

”I’ll probably need some healing after all. Everyone seems so focused on attacking that I can’t see any healing.” The Chuunin would nod before rushing out towards the creature, but not before activating anti gravity field around him. Hopefully that would help.

There were a couple of issues with regards to Hajime’s plan. The first reason being was that there was no plan. He was definitely no tactician, nor learned. Most of his ideas were through feeling what to do next based on how others were feeling. And well… monsters weren’t so easy to check emotions for. Usually they were all bite and nothing else.

Secondly, and more importantly, was the fact of how air-headed the man with no plans really was. Not even accounting for uneven terrain probably brought on from attacks, and debris flying everywhere. Running at the pace most shinobi ran would often risk you falling if you tripped on something.

And that he did. He tripped. On the biggest day of career so far. Not only that, but with the anti-gravity jutsu on he would end up spinning as he tripped, knocking himself out as his now floating body flew at the creature like a missile. It looked like Hajime would instead be going for a nap instead of making this creature sleep with the fishes.
On vacation from Saturday so sending buffs and actions.
https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=59780&p=321478#p321471 - Profile
https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=59836#p321911 - Dojo
https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=59835&p=321907#p321907 - Training

Buffing – 10 ap

Equip heart (https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=59836#p321911) .5 ap
Activate defensive stance (-4 acc for +4 dodge) - .5 ap
Activate Audio medic (https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=802&t=53871#p271452) using the special action to use an additional puppet. Using my 2 unequipped puppets for this. Healing on myself and whoever wants the other target? 2.25 ap
Activate anti gravity
https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=300&t=414#p965 2 ap

Total spent: 5.25 ap

Actions:

10 ap

Rest for 10 ap (Calm Mind choices: 2% extra hp and cp back, The user may retain the ability to dodge, but with a -4 penalty, The user may maintain any Jutsu Level B or lower Jutsu that do not target anyone other than themselves. Natural empathy also increases hp/cp healed per ¼ ap past the first by 4%, and audio medicis .5% hp and cp per 1 ap resting, making it 5%)

No other action, other than to float towards the creature while knocked out.

Saitou Rei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It's a beautiful day outside. The birds are singing, flowers are blooming. On days like these, kids like you…

"AHHHHHHHHH!"

…were running for their lives from the terrifying creatures that had taken to the skies of Kumogakure. The commotion that spread through the village was loud enough to reach Reicheru's ears in the colosseum, where she'd been given the job of scrubbing the blood up off the floor from yesterday's showings. 'It'd be a lot easier if they made this a night job, get to it while it's still fresh…' the kunoichi thought to herself, annoyed as she scrubbed away at the dried stains, her repertoire of water jutsu too limited to be of any real help. The hubbub was a welcome distraction at first, but as Rei moved against the stream of people who seemed to be coming from the direction of the gates among mutterings about 'dragons', an uneasiness settled in the girl's stomach. Obviously these people weren't running from dragons, but it could never be a good thing to have such an uproar at the village's most important and stringent security point. Still, even as she neared the aptly named pass, there was no sign of anything in the skies attempting to bypass the gates…
[lb2][/lb2]
RtpAJDB.jpg

[lb2][/lb2]
"INNNNNCOOOOMIINNNNGGG!"
[lb2][/lb2]
A familiar voice rang out overhead. Looking up, Reicheru caught sight of her avian friend rocketing toward her….dragon in tow. 'That's….that's not possible…' she thought to herself, momentarily too bewildered to even move as Leroy soared overhead before crashing into and tumbling on the ground behind her. Her grey eyes widened in shock as the barred teeth of the monster drew ever closer. "Leroy, run!" Finally her mouth and hands moved, flying through the signs to put up a chakra barrier to buy them some time. 'I'm gonna die, this is it,' were her only thoughts as the snarls of the beast enveloped her. 'Maik…'

"I mean, it's not real. It's just a genjutsu, friendo." Turning to face the barn owl, Reicheru's brows burrowed in annoyance and confusion. "Just use the one jutsu," Making motions with his front paws, Rei sighed and made the signs for Cancel. She closed her eyes and prayed as the monster came down on them, the heat of its breath on her skin. Then, as quickly as it had come, it was gone. "You really couldn't tell?" Leroy asked, head cocked at a forty-five degree angle. "If you knew all along, why were you running - er, flying - away from it?" The owl shrugged his wings. "I was having fun, figured you twolegs set this up as a training or something. Didn't realize how gullible you all were. Dragons aren't real; a flying lizard? C'mon, that's ridiculous." Reicheru bit her tongue as she looked the owl-cat griffin up and down with an eyebrow raised. Yea, that was the hardest thing to believe in this crazy world they lived in.

Just as relief began to set in that the flying creatures weren't real began to set in, questions about who would be causing them and why took its place. "So if this isn't a training, I guess that one real big guy at the gates is a problem then, huh?" Rather than ask for an explanation, she figured they'd wasted enough time here and leapt onto Leroy's back. "Yea, yea it is. Let's go." In one fluid motion, Leroy's massive wings launched them into the air and closer toward the gate. There, Reicheru finally laid eyes on the true monster terrorizing her new home…
[lb2][/lb2]

s04yC02.png
[lb2][/lb2]
"What… what is that?" Thankfully, for once, Leroy didn't answer. As the duo arrived, shinobi from all over were leaping into action to take on the gigantic beast. People transformed in inhuman ways with strange chakra auras, odd clones filled the field, someone on a dragon that oddly hadn't dissipated whizzed past them in the air. It was the wildest display of power the young girl had ever seen. Once upon a time, she had sensed she was out of her league when coming up against a ragtag resistance group in Leaf. Now, she knew it. She was a mere child among elites, against an elite enemy. But perhaps there was somewhere else she could help, something the others had missed in their focus on the godzilla creature that towered over them? "Is that thing causing the genjutsu? Are there others?" From her vantage point, Reicheru scanned the mountain crags just beyond the gates. "I'm not seeing anything else. Besides, the genjutsu was the distraction, not this. This is the threat." Leroy's voice was uncharacteristically serious. With that possibility out, her focus shifted to the chaos on the ground below, and those still under the genjutsu who would only get in the way of those trying to defend them. "Right. Well, someone needs to get the students and civilians out. We've got the flight power for that. How many can you take at a time?"

Several things happened as she spoke. First, another giant lizard burst up out of the ground. Thankfully, this one seemed to be on their side. Kumo was really something else. Second, she finally took notice of the children that had somehow managed to land themselves on the lizard's head. Perhaps a fine idea for a creature with such little arms, at least until Kumo's own scaly beast started mauling it indiscriminately. Third, she spotted Maikeru running along the wall. And last… "Shinobi of Kumogakure, this is your Raikage! This beastie came to the wrong neighborhood! Bring me that thing's hide! FOR THE GLORY OF KUMOGAKURE!"

Shinobi of Kumogakure. The words echoed in her mind as Leroy drew closer to the ground to start picking up passengers, though those still under the effects of the genjutsu mistook him for a dragon and ran. Picking up a few chakra inept civilians, Reicheru chewed on the words. Yeah, she was out of her depth. But when hadn't she been? As they dropped their load off in the inner village and turned to go back into the fray, she was filled with determination. "Take me over its head, and then check on Maik and when you see an opening, circle back around to pick us up. Those kids are gonna get themselves mauled to death." Carefully as they soared, she stood on the animal's back, drawing her weapon and channeling her chakra into the blade, harmonizing with the energy of its forger within. 'Alright, ojiisan, let's do th--'

Aaaand they'd stopped, hovering at the edge of the battlefield. "We uh, we good Leroy?" Twisting his neck around to face his rider, the bird stammered "Oh yeah, I just thought you'd wanna do the thing." Her face must have clearly communicated that she had no idea what he was talking about, as the owlet continued, "You said you're from Leaf, like those guys, right? Is it like, a cultural thing to state your name and title before going into battle?" Yet another sigh; all the kunoichi could do was shake her head. But it was all she had to do, as with a quick "Oh, okay," the pair was off again.

Finally they came directly overhead of the raging monster, and Reicheru dropped down onto the head of the 'dinosaur' below. Running toward the opposite eye, she called to the other two Cloud nin, "So it's gonna get real nasty up here real fast. When that owl comes back around, jump on, we're out. We'll just slow the others down if we're in the way." With that, she lunged at the creature's haunting white eye, her own usually grey orbs beginning to take on a violet shimmer.

Rei's Actions

[2.25 AP] Contract Summoning [Mastered] via Contract Mastery -- Summon Leroy -- Bird Contract [A-Rank]
  • Ancient Wisdom -- Melee Acc and Gen DC in high; grant allies +1 to Melee Acc/Melee Dodge/Gen DC/Gen Save, and +5% Melee/Genjutsu damage.
  • Contract Mastery -- Paying +20% of Contract Summoning's CP Cost for contract to gain +3 Melee Acc

[1 AP] Initiative -- Enter Iaijutsu Mastery Physical Style - "Kensei-ryu" [Rank 3] + Enter Defensive Mode
  • Dodge set to 'High'
  • Defensive Technique -- +3 Dodge, -3 Accuracy (note: additional +1 dodge from custom class)
  • Take +5% damage from all sources

[2.25 AP] Anabolic Frenzy [Mastered]
  • The user gains +10% Damage to all Taijutsu Attacks and +1 Melee/Ranged Accuracy.

[1 AP] Wrath Seal [Rank 3]
  • Generate 3 Focus Points -- maintain to carry over unused points to next round

[0 AP] Battoujutsu [Rank 3]
  • Equip ancestral weapon 'Sofu Ken' at no cost.
    > Holy: The weapon protects the user against the first 550 damage that hits the wielder each round [A-rank]

[2.25 AP] Kill Driver [Mastered] @ Farmer-Dino-Amalgam
  • Modifiers:
    > Weapon -- +2 Acc, -10% dmg
    > Custom class -- +2 Slashing Acc, +10% dmg
    > Contract Summon -- +1 Melee Acc, +5% dmg
    > Anabolic Frenzy -- +1 Melee Acc, +10% dmg
    > Steady [Augment] -- accuracy cost of defensive technique halved to -1.5
  • Spend 1 Focus Point (1/3) - Lethality (doubles crit limit and bonuses, halves crit damage modifier)
    > +6 Critical (+1 Human Anatomy, +2 Battoujutsu, +1 Ancestral Weapon [Rank 3, ignores cap])
    > Human Anatomy -- 2.25x crit dmg >> 1.13x crit dmg

Passives:
  • Bleed effects:
    > Great Weapon [Augment] -- Partial hits against target retain ability to cause bleeding
    > Blood Rack [Augment] -- procc bleed damage instantly
    > Bloody Mess -- bleeding rank increase on crit
    > Weapon Mastery [Slashing] -- Bleeding Ranks inflicted on a target with the user's Slashing weapon also inflicts a stack of Open Wounds, increasing the Bleed Damage dealt to the target by 10%. Stacks up to 5 times for a maximum of 50%
  • Teamwork -- +1 Acc and +1 Dodge when Daenerisu enters.
  • Deflection + Wide Edge [Augment] -- Partial hits against user treated two ranks lower

Conditionals:
  • If an attack from Farmer-Dino-Amalgam is deflected, use [1 AP] to target Farmer-Dino-Amalgam

Leroy's Actions

[3 AP] Nevermore @ Farmer-Dino-Amalgam
  • Uses Melee Accuracy
  • Ferocity Contract Ability -- +10% Melee Damage
  • Maintain into next round

*Carrying over 1 AP to next round.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Red Ink said:
"He killed one of our household slaves in drunken anger, so my father bound him hand and foot and threw him in a ditch, then sent a man here to inquire from the priest what should be done. During that time he gave no thought or care to the bound man, as being a killer, and it was no matter if he died, which he did."

Chained to a wall with his arms behind his back, a man who'd formally refined himself to a life of peace and poverty sat defeated and alone. Captured while trying to kill his target, he'd been apprehended by not only a young kunoichi, but also by the ANBU themselves. It should have been a simple job but in his newly reformed life, he hadn't kept up with his skills and he'd grown rusty. It was an embarrassment to his first vow and a travesty on account of his second. Now, staring at the floor beneath him, the only choice that he had left to make was clear. It wouldn't be pretty and he wouldn't be able to keep the last promise that he made, but if it was worth saving them then no price was too great to pay. He could only hope that with time that she'd forgive and forget, even if it meant that the memory of him was no longer worth it. Having figured out his particular skill, his captors had left him with nary a source of light to aid him. Whispering to himself, he muttered a phrase that had long ago empowered him to partake in the darkest of dangers. "God loves, man kills . . ."

Thinking only of her, his precious, tears began to well up in his eyes as he bit down hard on his tongue and threw his head back against the cold hard wall behind him. Used to the pain, even with nearly a decade of decay, he knew just where to apply pressure, and just how to use his body against himself. There could be no mistakes, no accidental revivals, this had to be permanent and it had to get the job done. Soon, they'd send someone to check on him and if they medics could get to him in time then he'd lose the only thing left worth losing. The shinobi had thought of nearly everything, but as the dark energy began to crackle about his body with an eerie deep red color, it became clear that some forces could never be held in check by even the strongest of shinobi binds. When at last what had needed to be done had been done, his final thoughts were of peace, happiness and the large rolling fields before his tired hands. An honest days work for an honest man, and only the warm inviting arms of loved ones to greet him could take him away from that which kept him whole. What he left behind was a husk of a man, limbs akimbo and a strangely still smoldering series of seals on the floor.

"…Is the pious being loved by the gods because it is pious, or is it pious because it is being loved by the gods?"

Dressed in regal clothing, two men sat across from each other at a table with minimalist ideas but a still decadent spread. One man just beginning to grey and the other fully grey but with a youthful eye, each enjoyed a lavish meal of their own. The presumed younger, a large steak and potatoes, with the older, a poultry of some sort with a seemingly perfect salad; each meal seemed to tell far more about each man than the words that they weren't saying. Reaching for a large goblet of wine, the younger man stopped just short of drinking with the spaciously empty room was intruded upon by a briskly walking man in butler like attire. Walking towards the middle of the somewhat long table for there to be only two, the man bowed before the elder man stopped eating and sat his knife and fork down.

Clearing his throat, the man finally leaned back up before staring blankly ahead and announcing himself. "Forgive me for my intrusion my Lord's . . ." His words hung in the air before the elder man waved at him to continue to speak. "I have come with news that the Asset was found having completed the task." Stopping after cutting straight to the point, the man stood still as he waited for further acknowledgement. Clearing his own throat, the younger man drank a measure of wine and sat his goblet down, muttering only one word. "And?" Nervously, the butlers stance wavered for the briefest of moments before he caught himself and continued. "And the Asset's affairs are currently in limbo waiting for further instruction."</I> Gulping, the butler seemingly thought about facing the younger man who'd asked the question but seemingly thought better of it.

Looking bothered, the younger man picked back up his fork and knife and began to cut into his steak with a clear annoyance. Without looking up from his meal he waved the man off with his knife holding hand. "Then please take care of that for us . . . will you?" The butler immediately bowed once again and excused himself with a quickened pace out of the room. Shaking his head, the younger man muttered something to himself and continued to eat as the older man found a good place to stop and used his napkin to clean at the corners of his mouth. Barely raising his voice above a speaking manner, he more told than suggested to the younger man their next course of action. "Perhaps we should say a prayer for the sacrifice of the Asset?" Watching as the younger mans face began to color, he held back a smile as the younger slowly sat down his eating utensils and stopped eating, slowly swallowing his food. "Yes, let's do so. Shall you say the first good word?" Nodding, the older man bowed his head and began to utter words of appreciation.

<I>"What a thing to do, my friend! By going you have cast me down from a great hope I had, that I would learn from you the nature of the pious and the impious and so escape Meletus’ indictment by showing him that I had acquired wisdom in divine matters from Euthyphro, and my ignorance would no longer cause me to be careless and inventive about such things, and that I would be better for the rest of my life."

Humming a tune, a woman sat in a small cottage with a little girl in her lap. Braiding her hair for the umpteenth time in as many hours as they had been confined to their home turned prison, she looked out a nearby window at the bright day beyond. It was a beautiful sight, one that had been the main reason why she and her husband had chosen to settle down in the rich farming lands. Caught in a daydream, her mind was quickly snapped back to reality when an armed guard walked in front of the window and turned to stare directly at her. Jolting back to attention, her daughter yelped as she accidentally pulled her hair. Apologizing, the woman smoothed out the girls hair before going back to humming her tune. More so looking at the pictures than actually reading the words, the little girl spoke up. "Mama, when will papa come home?" Stopping the hair braiding, the question which seemed innocent enough, belied the rather tense situation that they were in. Turning her head in just a way, she looked back at the armed guard that was in the room and watched as he barely bothered to look up from picking his nails before he gave her a shrug. A knock at window beckoned the man to go outside and talk to his peers before the woman would answer.

With the door only cracked behind the man, the woman leaned over and looked into her daughters eyes. "When your papa gets down working in the big city! He shouldn't be long now." Fortunately for the girl, she was too young to truly read emotions, but she sensed enough that her face began to pout. "But it's already been a whooooooole week! He even missed my tea party!" Consoling the little girl, the woman rocked her in her arms as she pulled her in close and hugged her tight. She wanted to cry but she had to be strong. She'd promised to be strong for their little girl, their miracle of light within the darkness. "Awww, papa didn't mean to miss it. In fact, when he gets back, we'll have the biggest tea party ever!" Looking up at her mother, the girl smiled, "Really!", to which her mother nodded with a forced smile of her own. Hearing the the guard walk back in the room, she turned to meet him as he uttered the words that she thought that she'd never hear. "Job's done." Double checking to understand if she heard what she thought that she heard, the woman got up only to see that the man was waking up his sleeping friend in the corner before walking out of the front door.

Still holding her daughter, the woman slowly walked towards the door and opened it to see that indeed the various guards that had kept them locked within the confines of their home were walking away. With things still not adding up, the woman turned her head to the side and wondered where exactly her husband was, but didn't want to alarm her daughter by asking a question that would clearly upset her. Watching the guards walk a ways away, the woman finally felt comfortable going back into her home and closing the door behind her. Shaking her head, she went into her daughters room and attempted to put her daughter into her bed. Sitting down beside the girl, she marveled at the tiny features that were part her own and partly those of her husband. Yawning, the little girl rolled over and looked at her mother through sleepy eyes. Hearing the first thump against the cottage, the woman ignored it as she leaned down to kiss her daughter. The sound was soon followed by another, and when she did look out of the window, she saw faint trails of smoke in the fields and began to smell smoke as well. Quickly connecting the dots, she realized that they'd only ever been collateral to begin with, and that there was never any intention of letting them go free. Unfortunately she lacked basic chakra manipulation abilities or any skills that would deem her a fit warrior, her husband had been all of that and more for them. Resigning herself to her fate, the woman stilled her heart and lay down beside her daughter and she spoke softly to her in a hushed down. Staring eye to eye with the girl, the woman focused on the only important thing in the world at that moment. "Tell me, what sort of tea party should we have when papa gets back? Do you want cake or cookies?"

OOC: Intermediate event post bridging background characters from the 2nd event with this one, the 3rd.
OOC #2: Giving an extension on Actions until Monday, 9am EST. I'll be working on the ones that are present now though.

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He didn’t have to wait to be told what to do as his red eyes searched through the mask and saw the incoming creature that was fast approaching their village. Other shinobis had already taken their mark and began to assault. Uri was ready.

Dressed in his black anbu outfit, drab and dull, safe for the sleek panel platings that serve as guards, and the black mask he wore, the only sign of color in him was his fiery reddish hair that swayed along with the wind. But this was no shampoo commercial. This was an emergency.

Stepping at the frontlines, the redhead anbu was ready to attack when he heard a familiar voice ring across the air. It was the Raikage, giving orders to attack the beast and protect the village. At that, he knew he didn’t have to hold back any longer. He’ll have to show his worth to the Raikage personally. And so, no sooner than a breath, a veil of blue aura would surround his body before it charged up his entire figure into a being aflame. Yet, he was not burning at all. Then, the flames disappeared, absorbed into his being as he ran towards the monster and then stomped the ground just a before it. Almost immediately, the energy inside him rushed out like an impeding wave crashing towards the dinosaur.

That wasn’t it at all. Riding on the high and the adrenaline this gave him, Uri would wave his hand up, redirecting the flow of the energy, jagging the ground around into an unprecedented upheaval of some sort as heat surrounded them and would aim to strike like a gust of wind at the dinosaur. After which, he took one step back as he exhaled a breath and felt the burning flames once more, quickly spreading out around his body and enveloping him. A similar blue spark flashed across his red eyes, overwhelming them as the pure spiritual chakra took over his being and released the monstrous energy trapped within.

In a blink of an eye, he gathered the ominous energy between his hands in front of him before releasing it as a stream of light that shot towards the enemy. Unprecedented heat and energy coalesced in the stream and would no doubt be unforgiving, especially when it is released in haste.

[Topic Entered]
Battle Profile - My Jutsu List - CA: Pyromaniac - Kin: Jinchuuriki (SPIRITUAL)

Duelist:
- targeting Dinosaur
- +2 Nin Accu, +10% damage
- +10% chance to auto-dodge the target’s attacks
- -2 Dodge/Save to any other opponent targeting the user

Actions: 10/10AP

[3AP] Using Kinetic Blast (Mastered) targeting Dinosaur
  • Uses Nin Accuracy
  • Duelist -> +2 Nin Accu, +10% damage
  • Bloody Mess
  • Jutsu Mastery -> All Jutsu cost -10% Chakra, this includes Maintains. All Chakra cost penalties from choosing to use 'Special Actions' are halved.
  • Major Affinity: Combo -> The user may immediately follow up a Ninjutsu attack that is a full hit with another Ninjutsu attack of any element they have a major affinity in, modded as a combo; this follow-up Jutsu must be equal level or lower than the first Jutsu. This may only be done once per round, is not a free attack, and counts as the Affinity Move used for both Jutsu. (Combo to Updraft [Mastered] targeting Kaen)
  • Pyromaniac: Explosive Chakra -> Due to the difficulty of controlling their chakra, all ninjutsu and genjutsu cost 5% more. However, all fire based jutsu have a +2 critical range and hit for 2.5x normal damage on critical hits instead of 2.0x normal damage. 
  • Pyromaniac: Fire Boost (x3) -> Fire based jutsu deal 30% more damage, but 15% of the total damage is done to the user. 
  • Pyromaniac: Fire Blast ->  A chosen Fire based Jutsu deals +40% more damage and deals 25% of its total damage back to the user. This jutsu has a 20% chance to increase the damage by an additional +20%, a 30% chance to increase damage by 20% with an additional +25% backlash, and a 10% chance to become unstable and explode on the user dealing full damage to them. Only one effect may happen per use. Because of the intense power, damage from this jutsu cannot be reduced by mantle of fire. This may be used only three times per battle, and does not apply to Damage Buff Limits.
  • Pyromaniac: Wildfire -> All fire based jutsu have a 20% chance to Set their targets afire, dealing 10% of the Jutsu's damage each round for two rounds. Fire based jutsu already having the chance to set targets afire are increased by 10%, and all AoE Flame techniques are increased by 8x8 feet.

[3AP] Using Updraft (Mastered) targeting Dinosaur
  • Uses Nin Accuracy
  • Bloody Mess
  • Jutsu Mastery -> All Jutsu cost -10% Chakra, this includes Maintains. All Chakra cost penalties from choosing to use 'Special Actions' are halved.
  • Major Affinity: Combo from Kinetic Blast
  • Pyromaniac: Explosive Chakra -> Due to the difficulty of controlling their chakra, all ninjutsu and genjutsu cost 5% more. However, all fire based jutsu have a +2 critical range and hit for 2.5x normal damage on critical hits instead of 2.0x normal damage. 
  • Pyromaniac: Fire Boost (x3) -> Fire based jutsu deal 30% more damage, but 15% of the total damage is done to the user. 
  • Pyromaniac: Fire Blast ->  A chosen Fire based Jutsu deals +40% more damage and deals 25% of its total damage back to the user. This jutsu has a 20% chance to increase the damage by an additional +20%, a 30% chance to increase damage by 20% with an additional +25% backlash, and a 10% chance to become unstable and explode on the user dealing full damage to them. Only one effect may happen per use. Because of the intense power, damage from this jutsu cannot be reduced by mantle of fire. This may be used only three times per battle, and does not apply to Damage Buff Limits.
  • Pyromaniac: Ifrit’s Caress -> The user can convert up to 5% of their current HP to damage in a fire based jutsu. This can only be done once per round and three times per battle, and does not apply to the damage buff limit. The used HP is considered 'burned' and cannot be recovered during the battle.
  • Pyromaniac: Wildfire -> All fire based jutsu have a 20% chance to Set their targets afire, dealing 10% of the Jutsu's damage each round for two rounds. Fire based jutsu already having the chance to set targets afire are increased by 10%, and all AoE Flame techniques are increased by 8x8 feet.

[4AP] Using Vanishing Worlds (Mastered) targeting Dinosaur
  • Uses Nin Accuracy
  • Bloody Mess
  • Special Action: Sudden Cruelty -> Causes the attack's timing to be modded as though it only cost 2 AP and prevents it from being Auto-Dodged.

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well... this trip has taken a turn, that's for sure. The Sunaku heir was enjoying the trip, for the most part, having come here as an escort of sorts for some of the younger Sunan that were visiting Cloud Country. It was soon after they came in, with him wandering near the gates and still getting used to him slightly chillier waether...when suddenly all hell broke loose, Seemingly format hin air all sorts of reptilian beasts, dragons and dinosaurs were storming the gates and terrorizing the town. not think much he joined to aid several of the Kumo Shinobi, trying to lead away from the civilians while trying to make sense of how exactly something like this could happen.

Maybe it was of the sudden or maybe because he was still getting a bit used to the different climate but it took him a while to figure out what was happening, the fact some for he Shinobi seem to focus less on the chaos around them and seemingly on something else finally lead him on. As simple as it sounded it was a Genjtsu! A mighty genjutsu which seemed to have transfixed a large area around the gates, so whenever cast it still would have been a formidable force...but at least he could focus on the targets as he used the Cancel technique to break himself free.

The next few seconds were a blur of shouts, movent, playing cries and shouts of terror, slightly tremors forming as he finally focused on the target at hand. Well, maybe it wasn't the target that caused the commotion...but it was a target. A massive, menacing beats stopping at the gates of the village. He started at the beast as he took off his cloak, revealing a black track sleeves shirt and matching pants along creating golden ornaments. From this stand started to seep out and swirl around the male, along from the sand from the ground around him as he approached the menacing beast from afar. it was a strange feeling for the Sunaku. This monster would need the combined might of many Shinobi to take down, and there could be no holding back.

He could feel the elemental energy in his veins shimmer, his hands shifting to look like dark iron claws, his normally green eyes glowing with gold energy. He had tapped into the power several times now...and while he didn't quite understand it, he knew it was needed, and part of him was somewaht excited at the chane to show the world just how much sand laid with his palms.
Set my 'Duelist' ability to target The Dino, choosing ninjutsu accuracy.
Effect:
- +2 Accuracy/DC and +10% damage towards a single target. User must choose target at beginning of battle. Should the target be KO'd, or no longer in the battle, the user may choose another target. Targeting any other opponent (excluding clones) from the initial target will nullify this ability for the remainder of the battle.
- +10% chance to auto-dodge the targets attacks
- -2 Dodge/Save to any other opponents targeting the user

Equip Assault Sand Arms (0.5 AP)
Weapon Type: Arm and leg Gauntlets Gauntlets
Weapon Damage Type: Unarmed (Suppression)
Bonuses: +2 Acc/ -10% Damage
Augment: Swift, Rough Divide, Recovery

Enter Earth Style,: After Quake (0.5 Ap)
The user may treat non-maintainable Offensive Earth based jutsu as a maintainable jutsu by paying 70% of the chakra cost per round for a maximum of 2 rounds. Maintaining jutsu this way gives the attacks a -2 penalty to hit the target again and -10% base damage. This effect lasts for up to two rounds and requires a full round of cool down before it may be used again.
During the round of cool down the user gains +4% to the secondary effect of Earth Jutsu for every earth jutsu used after the first capping at +16%

Use Jinjuriki Elemental Manifestation Stage 2 (2 ap, 4%Hp)
Stage 1 - Elemental Cloak: User generates an "elemental cloak" of chakra that surrounds their body. The elemental cloak acts like a barrier that protects the user from the first (50 x Character Level) Non-Illusionary damage dealt to them. The user's elemental cloak returns to it's maximum HP at the end of each round even if it was destroyed.

Stage 2 - Partial Transformation: User's physical form partially transforms into that of their sealed spirit. This grants a bonus of +2 Accuracy and Dodge and increases the damage of their chosen element by 10%.

Using Buff Taijutsu Unleash (2.75 AP, 1100 Cp and 550 Hp)
Rank 2: The user gains a +10% Taijutsu Damage Buff that doesn't apply to caps for the next two rounds. During the round this technique is initiated, equipped weapons have their Damage Modifiers doubled if positive and if negative are brought to +0% Damage for the users next 2 Taijutsu Attacks made during the round. (Example: If Damage modifier is +10% it will become 20%. If -10% then it becomes +0%)

Using Weighted Rock Technique (2.5 Ap, 1000 Cp, 500 Cp/Rnd)
Master: Allows the user to give themselves or an ally either; +2 Dodge at the cost of -10% physical damage, -or- +10% Physical damage at the cost of -2 Dodge. (Buffing Damage, debuffing Dodge)

Using Chakra Extension ( 1.75 AP, 335 Cp, 170 Cp/Rnd)
Rank 2: All strikes gain +1 Accuracy and +5% Damage, Partial hits deal +10% Damage.

Stats
Agility: 600/600
Stamina: 600/600
Ninjutsu: 600/600
Taijutsu: 600/600
Genjutsu: 600/600
Chakra Control: 600/600

::Stat Average:: 600
::power Level:: 3,600/3,600
::Character Level:: 15/15
::OOC Rank:: S

::Health Points:: 45,000
::Chakra Points:: 33,000
::Action Points:: 10

Custom Class
Sand Artisan
HP: (60+lvl15)
CP: (40+lvl15)
Class Bonus: 5% Sand Jutsu damage,
High: Ninjutsu Accuracy
Average: Taijutsu Accuracy, Genjutsu Resist, Evasion
Low: Ranged Accuracy, Genjutsu Difficulty

Affinities
Free Major Affinity: Fire
Free Minor Affinity: Water
Major Affinities: Non-Elemental,Earth, Wind, Paper, Ice, Wood
Minor Affinities: Lightning, Crystal
AEs: Crystal, Paper, Wood, Ice

Abilities
0.Shinobi 101 - Kinetic Genjutsu with Nin Accuracy
0. Main Branch - Instructor
1. Jutsu Mastery
2. Jutsu Expansion
3. Earth Style Chakra
4. Healing Factor
5. Weapon Attuunment
6. Elementalist
7. Acrobatics
8. Duelist
9. Clarity
10. Kinjutsu - Jinjuriki
[/url]11. Kinjutsu - Jinjuriki
12. Kinjutsu - Jinjuriki

Items
Slot 1: Headset
Slot 2: Energy Drink X3
Slot 2: Energy Drink X3
Slot 4: Health Pill X3
Slot 5: Black Sand Guards

Weapons
Name: Assult Sand Arms
Weapon Type: Arm and leg Gauntlets Gauntlets
Weapon Damage Type: Unarmed (Suppression)
Bonuses: +2 Acc/ -10% Damage
Augment: Swift, Rough Divide, Recovery 

Bloodline Ability: Sunaku

ASP Purchases
Class Points
Ability Slot
RP slot
RP slot

Sand Jutsu
Sand Stars (Mastered)
Sandstorm Veil (Mastered)
Cluster Attack (Mastered)
Desert Deflection (Mastered)
Sand Missile (Mastered)
Sand Clone (Mastered)
Sand Shower (Mastered)
Sand Coffin (Mastered)
Desert Tendril Unleash (Mastered)
Terror of the Dunes (Mastered)
Sand Tsunami (Mastered)
Desertification (Mastered)
Earth jutsu
Stone Bullet (Mastered)
Gravel Shift (Mastered)
Earth Flow River (Mastered)
Sinkhole Fist (Mastered)
Mud Clone (Mastered)
Inner Earth Reflection Lure (Mastered)
Earth Flow Wave (Mastered)
Rock Golem (Mastered)
Earthen Coating (Mastered)
Bedrock Coffin (Mastered)
Weighted Rock Technique (Mastered)
Earth Spiker (Mastered)
Antlion Sinkhole (Mastered)
Fist of Gaia (Mastered)
Earthen Magnitude (Mastered)
Earthslide (Mastered)
Petrification (Mastered)
Wind Jutsu
Wind Slash (Mastered)
Pressure Burst (Mastered)
Whirlwind Spin (Mastered)
Air Bullet (Mastered)
Shredding Touch (Mastered)
Wind Scythe (Mastered)
Tempest (Mastered)
Gale Force (Mastered)
Wind Release (Mastered)
Great Wind Scythe (Mastered)
Wind Scar (Mastered)
Vacuum Sphere (Mastered)
Cyclone Movement (Mastered)
Tatsumaki (Mastered)
Hurricane (Mastered)
Ambiance of the Forbidden (Mastered)
Zephyr's Grace
Fire Jutsu
Infernal Ember (Mastered)
Thermal Maw (Mastered
Fireball (Mastered)
Water Jutsu
Pressurized Mist (Mastered)
Water Gun (Mastered)
Water Whip (Mastered)
Rinse Off (Mastered)
Grand Waterfall (Mastered)
Impaling Hydro Jet (Mastered)
Water Prison (Mastered)
Rain Dance (Mastered)
Torrential Vortex (Mastered)
Water Shark Bomb (Mastered)
Hydro Tidal Shockwave (Mastered)
Mystical Pond (Mastered)
Grand Hydra Excavation (Mastered)
Water Dragon Bullet (Mastered)
Scorn of Aquarius (Mastered)
Supreme Aqua Realm (Mastered)
Ligthning Jutsu
D Rank
Storm Bolt (Mastered)
Thunderfist (Mastered)
Thunderclap (Mastered)
C-Rank - 3250
Zeus Flash (Mastered)
Lightning Torrent (Mastered)
Thunderstruck (Mastered)
Volt Charge (Mastered)

B-Rank - 7500
Gigavolt Cannon(Mastered)
Chidori (Mastered)
Lightning Beast (Mastered)
Amp Field (Mastered)

A-Rank - 12500
Raijin's Vengeance (Mastered)
Chidori Control (Mastered)
Kirin (Mastered)
Thunderdome(Mastered)
Crystal
C-Rank - 3250
Topaz Tempest (Mastered)
Fluorite Spikes (Mastered)
Emerald Emitter (Mastered)
Ruby Rain (Mastered)

B-Rank - 7500
Goldstone Clutch (Mastered)
Moonstone Shower (Mastered)
Sapphire Storm (Mastered)
Amethyst Casing (Mastered)

A-Rank - 12500
Diamond Cutter (Mastered)
Obsidian Dragon (Mastered)
Amber Beacon (Mastered)
Crystalline Passage (Mastered)
Ice
C-Rank - 3250
Ice Shards (Mastered)
Frigid Ice Blast (Mastered)
Hypothermic Touch (Mastered)
Arctic Aether (Mastered)

B-Rank - 7500
Ice Transmutation (Mastered)
Snowflake Shuriken (Mastered)
Crystallize (Mastered)
Ice Prison (Mastered)

A-Rank - 12500
Hailstorm (Mastered)
Koorikan (Mastered)
Falling Snow (Mastered)
Subzero Purge
Wood
C-Rank - 3250
Vine Tangle (Mastered)
Armor of Thorns (Mastered)
Ingrain (Mastered)
Wood Hammer (Mastered)

B-Rank - 7500
Piercing Timber (Mastered)
Pit of Crimson Tears (Mastered)
Evergreen Thicket (Mastered)
Glow Moss (Mastered)

A-Rank - 12500
Frenzy Plant (Mastered)
Sleeping Forest (Mastered)
Wrath of Nature (Mastered)
Grand Gaia Impalement (Mastered)
Paper:
C-Rank - 3250
Folded Shuriken (Mastered)
Paper Clone (Mastered)
Burst of Confetti (Mastered)
Origami Shower (Mastered)

B-Rank - 7500
Cocoon Sheets (Mastered)
Paper Blade (Mastered)
Streaming Cloak (Mastered)
Loose-leaf Wall (Mastered)

A-Rank - 12500
Shredding Torrent (Mastered)
Shredding Tsunami (Mastered)
Torn Downpour (Mastered)
Maelstrom Document (Mastered)
Kinetic Genjutsu:
E-Rank - 450
Hot Weapon (Mastered)
Stun (Mastered)
1000 Years of Pain Kai (Mastered)

D-Rank - 1200
Drunken Stupor (Mastered)
Influenza (Mastered)
Tickling (Mastered)
Facepalm (Mastered)

C-Rank - 3250
Mist of Deceit (Mastered)
Crippled (Mastered)
Masochism (Mastered)
Silly Fingers (Mastered)
Crossed Wires (Mastered)

B-Rank - 7500
Phoenix's Embrace (Mastered)
Petrification (Mastered)
Lingering Spark (Mastered)
Crush Depth (Mastered)
Puppet Betrayal (Mastered)
Pox (Mastered)

A-Rank - 12500
Curse of the Leper (Mastered)
Hemorrhagic Fever (Mastered)
Delayed Agony (Mastered)
Parasitic Infestation (Mastered)
Tree Binding (Mastered)
Shared Torment (Mastered)
None Elemental Jutsu
Transformation (Mastered)
Bodyswitch (Mastered)
Basic Summoning (Mastered)
Combination Transformation (Mastered)
Crystal Eye (Mastered)
Cancel (Mastered)
Contract Summoning (Mastered)
Spirit Lantern (Mastered)
Jutsu Sealing (Mastered)
Stunt Double (Mastered)
One Element Sealing (Mastered)
Elemental Negation
Elemental Clone (Mastered)
Barrier (Mastered)
Energy Transfer(Mastered)
Leech Seal (Mastered)
Chakra Shield (Mastered)
Chakra Blast(Mastered)
Rasengan (Mastered)
Perfected Rasengan (Mastered)
Five Element Seal (Mastered)
Morality Sealing (Mastered)

Unarmed Taijutsu:
E-Rank - 450
The One-Two (Mastered)
Low Sweep (Mastered)
Janken (Mastered)
Uncalled For Shot (Mastered)
D-Rank - 1200
4-Hit Combo (Mastered)
Spinning Wind (Mastered)
Dynamic Entry (Mastered)
Dynamic Finish (Mastered)
Nut Buster (Mastered)
C-Rank - 3250
Dragon Assault (Mastered)
Tiger Hook (Mastered)
Step-In Flash (Mastered)
Shoryuken (Mastered)
Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku (Mastered)
Roaring Combination (Mastered)
Grapple (Mastered)
B-Rank - 7500
Suplex (Mastered)
Primary Lotus (Mastered)
Shadow Step Strike (Mastered)
Seismic Toss (Mastered)
Submission (Mastered)
Spear Hand (Mastered)
16-Hit Combo (Mastered)
A-Rank - 12500
Falcon Punch (Mastered)
Eagle Drop (Mastered)
Dance of the Waxing Moon (Mastered)
Fist of Virtue (Mastered)
Fist of Sin (Mastered)

Buffing Taijutsu:
E-Rank - 450
Charge (Mastered)
Grip (Mastered)
Fleeted (Mastered)
Block (Mastered)
D-Rank - 1200
Shadow Play (Mastered)
Eagle Vision (Mastered)
Muscle Control (Mastered)
Brandish (Mastered)
Basic Safeguard (Mastered)
C-Rank - 3250
Dynamic Art
Chakra Extension (Mastered)
Shadow Dance (Mastered)
Gather (Mastered)
Barrage (Mastered)
Expel (Mastered)
Feint (Mastered)
Chakra Absorption (Mastered)
B-Rank - 7500
Unbound (Mastered)
Endure (Mastered)
Counterstrike (Mastered)
Cover (Mastered)
Anabolic Frenzy (Mastered)
Concealed Steps (Mastered)
Focused Assault (Mastered)
A-Rank - 12500
Insatiable Hunger (Mastered)
Devastating Aura (Mastered)
Awakening (Mastered)
Unleash (Mastered)
Limit Break (Mastered)
Jinjuriki Jutsu:
[*] Aura Strike (Ability)
[*] Elemental Manifestation (Ability)
[*] Daunt (B-Rank Technique, Mastered)
[*] Elemental Shockwave (B-Rank Technique,Mastered)
[*] Life Corrosion (A-Rank Technique, Mastered)
[*] Vanishing World (S-Rank Technique,Mastered)[/list]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back