Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Fire

Kouyuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The outskirts of the Grand Palais were long and dark. On one side of the slums, the light from the glass shined only faintly, leaving it in endless twilight. In the waking hours the streets were dusty and crowded, but at night the dust settled and the streets became damp and quiet. A man liked to walk in the streets at night to see the difference. Around the corner he noticed a flickering red glow and he went to see it. A building was on fire, and smoke rose out of the broken windows. He looked closely at it. There was nothing left on the front of the building, but it looked like a bar. The man stood on the other end of the street and watched. The fire warmed the air where he stood and lit the dark street. He sat on the curb and smiled.
"Could be arson," he said. "Although I wonder."

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ikkadan, having taken a liking to the slums of Sunagakure, had began to spend more and more time around these parts. Although, the feeling that compelled him to remain in the Slums were that of sympathy, inequality and a hope that these people could strive to be free from their external darkness that fortitude's their prison daily. And really, it didn't take long for the news of a fire to reach his ears as he prowled the streets with a bag full of delicious market produce.

The boy would, upon hearing of the blaze and even feeling the carbon dioxide against his face, would leap to a nearby rooftop. He would take this moment to scan the Grand Palais and this wasn't the easiest thing due to the intensity of those artificial lights. However, his eyes would just have to adjust before he was able to set sights on the blazing inferno. After arriving on the scene, most of the people had scattered and none where left in sight; except one fellow whom sat upon the curb. Ikkadan wouldn't really know how to contain the blaze other than cocooning it with a mixture of his Paper and Wood techniques. But what good would that really do? Sure, the wood technique was be able to withstand a majority of the flames due to its reinforced nature but for how long?

Bah, something needed to be done. "Excuse me, do you mind giving me a hand?" He would call over to the stranger as Ikkadan unclipped the buttons from his red jacket; feeling the heat press against his body like some kind of curb walker.

Kouyuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
(OoC: Apologies for these short posts. It's not for lack of trying, but a style I'm experimenting with)

The man stood up and walked towards the boy attempting to put out the fire. The building groaned and the fire began to roar. The mixture of paper and wood would not stop it from burning, and it would not last much longer. The man put his fingers to his chin.
"Dear me, I'm afraid I can't conjure up much of anything to help," he said. "Seems that you can't do much besides contain the fire. Unless there's someone you can call for help."

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ikkadan's conjuring of wood and paper wouldn't do much use, as stated. It would only provide a temporary cocoon; which would allow the fire to burn away without harming anyone outside its radius. Although, it only would be a matter of time before the fire would grow far too hunger and eventually turn the cocoon into a crisp nothing. "Call for help?" Ikka would hold one hand towards the cocoon, which was a fair distance away from himself, and turned his head to meet the eyes of the stranger again. Ikka would shake his head as the energy to maintain the cocoon was quite fierce, something that the boy didn't really expect. "You're the only person here, so please!"

"Why don't you seem phased by this?" He asked somewhat shocked and suspicious by the man, whom really didn't seem too perplexed by the fire. However, any suspicious feelings he had towards the stranger would be only unjust and not fair, considering they had only come into contact with each other for just a few seconds. But this man, he really didn't seem too bothered by the fire or even if anyone was still inside of the building. In fact, wasn't he sitting on the curb before Ikka even arrived on the scene?

Odd, quite odd.

But at this moment in time, Ikkadan needed a little assistance.

[OOC: No worries!]​

Kouyuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"That does seem to be a problem," the man said. "I'm afraid I don't have a radio with me either."
The man placed his palm on the boy's shoulder. His hand glowed faintly.
"I can supplement your chakra at the very least," he said.
The man pointed at the corner of the burning building. It was untouched by flames.
"I don't normally condone property damage," he said. "It does seem, however, that the only option is to demolish the building and hope that it snuffs the fire out."
He smiled at the boy.
"Panicking certainly never helped anyone. Keep calm, and consider your choices rationally."

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ikkadan would give the man an odd look as his hand pressed against his shoulder. However, that wasn't why the look was given, but rather it was because of the sense that the man had began to make. It was true that to leave the building a blaze would be foolish, given that they had no method of consistent control and were unable to wither the flame through other means. "You're right..." He would exclaim with a soft smile as his hand seemed to, unexpectedly, glow with a warmth that he hadn't felt before. To describe the feeling of this aura around the man's hand could only be told like this: it felt as if Ikka's own chakra reserve was being steadily filled. Which was good considering maintaining two forms of advanced chakra was difficult enough without having to worry about exhaustion too.

Ikka would return the man's smile before shifting his hand into a downward motion, which seemed to manipulate the wood. The bulk of the cocoon, the wood, began to shiver and shake with anticipation until it con-caved so harshly against the blazed building. The resulting crash would surely crush the building into nothing but a pile of rubble, however it would be some time before the two would be able to notice if the fire was out completely. True, most of the flames had been snubbed, but there was still a fairly good chance that the fire would symbol reignite due to the new source of food: Ikka's wood. (Oh, that didn't sound right).

"It should do, don't you think?" Ikka would hold his smile, lowering his hand and dissembling the formation of paper into the air. "I'm sorry for getting antsy, I'm Yamazaki Ikkadan." He would hold out his hand for the man to grip and shake.

Kouyuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The building came down with a loud and abrupt crash. Dust and smoke flew up and then settled. The conflagration was reduced to smouldering rubble. The man brushed away stray dust from his suit. He walked towards the remains of the building and looked closely.
"It doesn't seem as though it will flare back up," he said.
He turned back towards the boy, and returned the handshake.
"Nezumi Meikou," he said. "Pleased to meet you."

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ikkadan would smile, nodding his head with a gentle expression swiped across his face. The boy was happy to see that the man returned the kind gesture of a handshake, and that showed his humility towards another human. Or was it kindness, bah, it made no difference really. "Nice to meet you, Meikou-san." Ikka would turn away from the man as his eyes set upon the smoldering, humbling heat of a fallen flame. Such a pitiful sight.

"Anyway, Meikou-san. It was a pleasure to meet you! But I'll have to take my leave, if you wish to meet with me again please just look me up!" He would smile, bowing respectfully before leaping away into the distance like a typical shinobi.

[Motivation was running dry, going to cut my topics in half! We can RP soon though!]
[Topic left]

Kouyuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The man waved goodbye with a small smile. He watched the boy run off and then turned to the remains of the building. The roof had fallen but the walls remained mostly intact. The man ran his palm against the surface of the front door. It was charred black and the wood had become coarse and cracked. The brass knob was warped and distorted and had lost all of its former lustre. The man rubbed his hands together to wipe away the soot, but they remained blackened and sullied. He raised his leg and placed the sole of his shoe upon the door. It fell easily.
"I didn't think it would burn so quickly," he said.
He turned away from the ruins and walked home.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back