Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

First Interview [Private]

Hikaru Masuru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ten minutes until the interview with the ANBU sennin. His day was like any other, teaching youngsters from his beloved Sude clan and helping them not only to become better clansman but better Shinobi for the village. He enjoyed teaching shinobi military tactics and the art of stealth especially to Gennin getting ready for their Chuunin exams and Chuunin getting ready for their Jounin exams. He had to end his training lesson early due to the interview but he would make it up to his students next week. He made his way down through the secret complex where the ANBU's head quarters was. A truly remarkable and strategic structure that lied underground, very few citizens and shinobi for that matter were privileged to see the inside of the structure without being tortured, imprisoned, or being sent to their deaths. It had only been two years since his ANBU exam and Genshu's only assignments have been guarding prisoners, he continues to do missions for the main branch as a regular shinobi but never has he done one in the name of the ANBU. He wasn't craving it for he enjoyed the time off to train his students and be with his fellow clansman.

The ANBU Sennin's office was straight ahead and having seven minutes to spare he simply waited outside until it hit 10AM. "I haven't seen you for some time Genshu!" Genshu turned to his left to see Akira crossing her arms with her face mask up, her red hair was tied up in a pony tail and her sharingan was activated but then again it always was. "The Commander requested to see me for some sort of interview." He said softly. "Just make sure you don't get piss off the Commander on your first one to one meeting with her." She said walking past him. He grinned just a tad bit, Akira was his first friend he made in the ANBU corps during his prison guard duty, he met her when one of the prisoners he was guarding made an escape attempt, with her help they were able to capture him. It was 10AM and was time to meet the Commander face to face and see what first impression she will make on him. He walked through the door and stood at parade rest waiting to be told what his next actions should be, his white hood covered half of his face and his attire was different then the usual ANBU armor and was modified to his white and blue attire.

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rin looked up as the blast door opened, then sat back a little in her chair. Her ink-stained hands remained visible on the desk, resting where she laid the latest in a series of battered pens. The blast door hissed shut again behind Sude Genshu, leaving the pair alone in her office.

"Sude-san, welcome." She looked him over. Once upon a time, she had also taken it upon herself to dramatically customize her ANBU outfit. These days, she didn't care much about the gear either way, and only wore it when she needed to make a point... Whether metaphorically or all too literally. "We have not yet had a chance to speak, and I would prefer to have had at least a few words with all of our operatives. Take a seat." She gestured at a chair pushed against the wall behind him.

The office of a mass murderer was a sterile affair. It was a wonder, then, that the murderer was also a mother. She considered this operative unsmilingly; he was new, as far as she was concerned, and that meant untested--as she could not rely wholly on the judgments of her successors and needed instead to form her own. The Sude clan were relative newcomers to the scene, and tainted with the same poison pen that had touched many other powerful shinobi of Cloud, including Nara Ryuujin. What hell wanted with her village was unclear, besides the obvious desire for power and domination.

One could say these desires were shared by their hybrid descendants, who populated the village in ever greater numbers, even as the ichor-stained blood thinned from generation to generation. It thinned, yet it spread, and now few were free of the influence. Even Santaru Rin was not free from it...

Hikaru Masuru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Genshu noticed the Commander doing paper work when he walked through the door and stood at parade rest, now a days Shinobi of such high rank are doing more paper work then out on the field doing the mission first hand, the only time when that occurred was when the mission couldn't fail and that it be a priority for it to be a success. He did not know whether or not the Commander was that kind of leader or the few that actually did missions with their soldiers to inspire morale and confidence, only time would tell. "She must have been doing paperwork for some time now." Genshu thought to himself as he sat down when the Commander offered him to take a seat. She wanted to get to know him and see what he was about as her goal was to meet as many of the ANBU operatives as possible, a good trait for a leader to know their soldiers and learn about them first hand. The office was of a nice size but it had to be since it was the ANBU Sennin, he wondered what questions the Commander would ask him whether it be about his clan or about him personally. "What is it that you would like to know, Commander?" He asked waiting patiently for her to answer. The room was very quiet, it's walls looked very sturdy and protected in case of things gone terrible within the office itself. The Commander most likely would have done a background check before Genshu arrived, he wondered if his file contained records of his parents, most likely it would since he was part of the Sude clan. His mother however was apart of a native tribe outside of the village, most of cloud would consider them savage Indians but that was their ignorance and fear and most of cloud didn't care to understand.

Although he was a cloud shinobi he stuck to the ways of his warrior ancestors on his mother's side by putting war paint on him before going into a major battle. He was very cultured in the way of his people but soon his tribe had to migrate else ware as the village wanted to "expand" and through all his efforts and helping cloud he would have thought that the council would have let his tribe live in peace but politics is the art of deception and bullshit. The Commander would notice that Genshu's skin color was darker then most of the shinobi for he was the only Shinobi that hailed from his tribe. Most of the warriors form his tribe learned Ninjutsu on their own and didn't want to be apart of the village, only through trade did it ever interact with the village and the one time where they joined forces was against the demons during the war. It was there where his mother and father met, and eventually his father helped the tribe and the village and with the help of the other first generation Sude clansman who weren't named "Sude" anything, helped defend the village. The Sude clan has been helping the village economically and has devoted itself to defend and serve Kumogaure, the clan has made great leaps in proving itself to the village and giving it's full support in the name of cloud but few Shinobi are still not convinced but Genshu and his family do all it can to prove the village otherwise and possibly persuade the council to allow his tribe to return to it's homeland for he missed them and his mother.

[MFT]
[WC: 597]
[To help you better you can see him as half native american.]

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Well, why don't you tell me about yourself in your own words. I have your file, of course, but these things never tell a whole tale." She smiled slightly. "To make it fair, I'll try to answer any questions you have about me. It's been about a year since I was reactivated; you've been an operative for two and held in the village for domestic action. Surely you're itching to get out in the field by now, no?"

The Sude clan was large and, in its own way, quite influential. That Genshu had worked in the cavern of ten thousand deaths so long was interesting to Rin. She had nothing in his file hinting as to why he had been given such a limited long-term assignment beyond, perhaps, that one of her successors had held some reservations about that family. If that level of suspicion was warranted, she'd need to know. If it wasn't, then not using a solid recruit was a waste. She certainly had more off-kilter mempo and trainees than this one was showing himself to be thus far. The Jinkotsu and Ouja families were about as uneven as one could get without being Kizoku Takao's spawn. That's not fair to Shindou-san, she chastised herself.

A long time ago, she herself had been held back in the village and kept under someone's thumb--not out of concern for what was best for the village, but as part of a systematic suppression of anyone who didn't play into certain petty schemes. Such hierarchies, designed to cling to power and knowledge and share none of it, stifled growth and inevitably withered. Rin was uninterested in unwittingly pandering to such foolishness now that she herself had climbed to the hot seat. Ambition for the sake of power was one thing. The will to grow stronger to protect the village was another.

Hikaru Masuru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Genshu was in a trance within his head, constantly thinking of his mother and his tribe who had left the country due to the council's greed. He wondered where they were whether his mother was alive or not banged against Genshu's head whenever he started thinking about his tribe. That's why he did his best to not think about it which worked up until now for some reason, wasn't that the whole point of his training as a shinobi and especially as an ANBU? To control your mind and being able to tame it so random thoughts wouldn't cloud his judgement and keep him away from being focused on the present moment? Till now it has worked thus far. The Commander broke his trance by asking him to tell her about himself in his own words, as reading a file just wont give the personality of the individual. " Well, as you already know I am part of the Sude clan and I normally teach the younger generations on passing their Chuunin and Jounin exams and as a whole help them to become notable shinobi for the village." His students were on the right path and would become worthy shinobi but out of the entire class Genshu could see a handful that would truly become worthwhile within the village and aspire to great strength. One was a Uchiha by the name of Taro, the teenager lived up to the legacy of the clan and demonstrated great teamwork and willpower but his only flaw was that he relied too much on his Sharingan and that would lead to his downfall if he wont heed Genshu's warning. The next was was another teenager who was in the same group of Taro for the Jounin exams. Dante, was the name and this boy had the skill and potential to become the next Raikage if he kept up what he was doing. Dante was a Kyoubaku with such control and power over the wood element that Genshu had never seen another one on the level of Dante's. Genshu searched for other members of the Kyoubaku clan to see their capabilities, he even went to the extent of sparing with two others that were revered for their prowess in their Kekki Genkai and both were very skilled indeed but not on the level of Dante.

The third was going for his Chuunin Exams and was a skilled Santaru by the name of Sertai, with Genshu as his teacher that boy could possibly be more skilled then Ryuujin, one of the previous Raikages if he applied himself. " Indeed, I have been wanting to do a mission as an Operative for some time now and wondered if I would ever be transferred out of prison guard duty. I thought to myself that the reason why was because I was a fresh Operative and that one of the higher ups didn't want to risk high level missions to Mempos. But that changed when I saw one of the ANBU trainees that I was with during my AIT be given a mission that was of high importance, so then thoughts began to creep into my head that the reason why was because I'm part of the Sude clan and that I have demonic heritage flowing through my blood. It was only an assumption though." It was alot for the Commander to take in but he only spoke his mind and what he was feeling, some would consider it a flaw for him being so upfront and honest. The Commander then asked him if he had any questions for her, which truthfully he did but he didn't find it professional for a Mempo to ask the regional Commander questions.

"Actually, as a matter of fact I do Commander." Genshu said as he leaned forward, now more interested into the conversation then a mere interview. " I would like to know what are your goals here for the ANBU as being the Commander?" A very straight forward question where some would not dare ask their Commander especially the ANBU Sennin! But Genshu wanted to know what kind of person the Commander was and finding out someone's goals can say alot about the individual. Even if the Commander's goals were insidious and atrocious Genshu would still help his Commander aspire to them if she had the resources to accomplish them and if it didn't harm the village or the Sude clan but he would not respect her nor will she or anyone else for that matter command it for respect is earned not given. So far though she was gaining his respect by wanting to meet with him on a face to face basis and asking things about him like a good leader should do and gaining Genshu's respect is a possibility of not only gaining his full allegiance to not just the ANBU but to her personally, but if she demonstrated exceptional leadership there was a possibility she could also be gaining the Sude Clan's respect which was a powerful ally.

The Sude Clan's leader Raiu who was also his cousin, is a perfect example of someone who is not a good leader but Genshu can respect him for he knew how to obtain what he wanted and what Raiu wanted and already had was an iron clad rule over the clan, that though was starting to slip away as Raiu taxed the clansman ridiculous amounts and constantly sent them out on missions which on the bright side made the clan very experienced and grow stronger but if it hadn't been for the fear he placed over the clan and his ungodly strength that was rumored to be on the level of Raiden then he would have been overthrown years ago. Genshu remembered in his years as a Genin he saved his cousin from a sword strike that almost killed Genshu himself. Genshu still wonders to this day if what he did was the right course of action, through his actions however Raiu became closer to Genshu and pardoned him and his not so distant cousins of the high taxes that plagued the rest of the clan. Not only that Raiu increasingly used Genshu on high level missions that could not go wrong and the clan already knew Genshu to be one of the strongest and at times revered him for his ideas to help improve the already strong clan, only time would tell if letting Raiu live was a mistake or not but on the brighter side, him continually making the clansman go on mission after mission only increased the strength of the Sude Clan and the experience they can give to the village.

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I'll address your response first. We have operatives, squad captains, and even division captains now and historically who have what you'd call demonic heritage... Even Takao the Mad was of the same kind, as was Nara Ryuujin, a former Main Branch Sennin, despite the name. They were somewhat before your time, though. I would conclude, then, that your assignment was based on some reservations about your family." She watched him as she spoke, her previous wry expression sliding into that habitual Santaru inscrutability.

"That is a waste." Her tone flattened. "I don't waste operatives. You are reassigned to Strategic Operations. If you prove as capable as I expect, you will be evaluated for work in the School of Special Circumstances. Currently, our work is split between two major fronts, not counting village security. One is rather esoteric, we'll leave it aside for now. The other is the matter of national unrest. Expect to travel a great deal in the near term. I would have supplies ready for at least a one week sojourn, in your position.

"As for your second question. My goal is now what it was the first time I held this command: to make the ANBU unbreakable. To uphold the law of Kumogakure no Sato. To serve the good of Kaminari no Kuni. To protect the honor of the Raikage. You heard my words at the Instruction of Doctrine when I returned. I stand by them still. I pulled a generation from the ashes. I will do so again, if needed." Her grey eyes darkened.

"We are running more covert missions now than since my retirement. There have been no reported rogues or attempts since my return. The number and quality of trainees is increasing, compared to two years ago. I view these as our successes. The civil war was put down thanks in large part to this administration, and now a shinobi is Shogun. We destroyed the only real threat to the Raikage..." She smiled wickedly as she trailed off. "...And destroyed that godforsaken juice bar in the Torre Celeste to make way for a nice remodeling. Moreover, a former ANBU now leads the Main Branch. Once we complete the re-integration of our security forces, the incursions of the past will be at an end. That does not mean we have nothing left to do... There is a great deal to accomplish.

"I am negotiating the creation of a special unit to respond to psychological crises as well as the creation of a treatment facility for the care of our forces who are mentally ill, but not acutely so. This is not what many consider the ANBU's traditional fare, but more than any other branch, we have faced the worse of psychological disease... We have suffered it, researched it, inflicted it, and tried to relieve it." She leaned back in her seat. "Effectively engaging diseases of the mind will bring about a new age of peace within the village, and make us more effective in repelling and destroying enemies from without. I do not care to have more Cloud blood on my hands than I must." And not one individual in Cloud had shed more of that than she.

"In turn, then. What are your goals, Sude Genshu-san? You are a mempo now, but if you have the will and ability to lead, then you won't remain a mempo forever."
This was an all-ANBU event which went down before you reactivated, but since you're writing Genshu as having been around, it's reasonable that he would have attended (attendance was mandatory for nearly the whole corps).
Santaru Rin said:
She swept the assembled ranks of ANBU with her gaze. The air around her darkened almost imperceptibly as she summoned chakra to bolster her voice. "Now listen and heed my words! Those in this room--we are one body! We live as one, we bleed as one, we suffer as one! Forsake not the law I give you, as it is the law that has come before and the law which will pave your path to the future! Open your hearts to receive these words, keep these tenets, and you shall live. If you accept wisdom and prudence, and forget them not, and forsake them not, they will keep you.

"Those who have joined this Corps for honor and glory, take up your weapons and depart! You have taken the road of folly. The honor of the ANBU is the honor of the Raikage, not honor heaped upon one name.

"Listen to my words--you are my sons and daughters, as I was the daughter of he who came before me, and he the son of the one who came before. Listen and the years of your life may be multiplied! I will show you the way of wisdom and lead you by the path of equity.

"Take all opportunities to learn--leave them not! Learning is your life. When you have ceased to learn, mourn, as soon you will die. Follow not the paths of the wicked, and do not profit by the ways of evil men. Forsake them and all of their designs.

"Watch your hearts and keep them! Give them to no one else. Your lives reside there--not the life of the body, but the life of the soul. Distance yourselves from the frivolous and the liar and the gossip. Choose your company wisely; it is in that company you will die. If you have learned nothing else from the ANBU, think back on those you have seen rise and fall in our ranks in years past, and learn that lesson!

"We are the left hand of the light! That which is needful yet sinful we accomplish. This path is glass beneath the feet, the high peak, and a misstep is as good as death. Keep your eyes before you and walk with care.

"In the past, all those reborn as ANBU were doomed to die as ANBU--or traitor. This law I cast aside. You may resign. Only speak to me or your commander, and you will be allowed to depart in honor and with thanks for your service.

"In the past, fraternization among the ANBU was used as an excuse to punish individuals and factions fallen from favor. But if we are to rise together, should you not know each other? If your commanders are wed, should you not have the same right? The laws on fraternization are suspended. Build your bonds here."

She closed her eyes for a moment. This was the longest, perhaps truly the only speech she had ever given--the only time she had ever stood before her entire Corps, the first time she had stood before a body of this size and addressed them all. Could she at this age be in the grip of fear? Not of boring them... Not of their judgment... But of failing them. The children of her heart, no matter how she used them.

"You have chosen and in turn been chosen for a terrible duty, and many of our people hate you as they hate death, and fear you as they fear darkness. But our work is the work of life.

Hikaru Masuru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Commander's words were exactly what Genshu wanted to hear from his Commander, Inspiring. Conviction. Goals, and a plan to reach those goals that she was already setting forth into motion. Her statement on the reserve of him getting actual ANBU missions instead of doing prison guard duty only confirmed Genshu's assumption of his higher ups keeping him from aspiring to much more then a prison guard. He would have thought that the Sude clan proved themselves as a loyal and powerful ally to cloud since it's beginning roots, but then again the council never trusted a clan so influential that they couldn't get involved even though the Sude's clan main purpose was to protect and aid cloud in any event and if the demon king or heir would rise again the Sude clan's objective is to kill both the king and his heir. Though it was a slim chance for that ever to happen again, one could never be too careful for when the moment you slack off and take things for granted that's when the world shifts and grabs you by the balls and Genshu for that matter would never allow that to follow through. The Commander had a much different approach then the ones before her and if he was capable which Genshu believed himself to be then she would assign him to S.O. (Strategic Operations) and from there he would ascend to S.S.C (School of Special Circumstances) where Genshu didn't even know what that division was for. "Commander, what exactly does S.S.C do? I've heard little about them." He was grateful for the opportunity the Commander was giving him but he wanted to know his job description before actually making a career out of it, especially if he was to be doing a lot of traveling.

Traveling was nothing new to Genshu for he went outside of the village on dozens of missions for the village as a shinobi and on ones for the Sude clan personally. The Commander surely was using all of her assets to her advantage which made her precise and with precision comes deadly. The only negative thing about him constantly being on missions was that he would be unable to train his students as effectively as he wanted but then again he could easily make a training schedule for them so that wasn't really an issue and the clan itself had a messenger system that was very effective at delivering messages in a timely manner, so he would know if anything serious went down within the clan. Plus with so much fear and control Raiu had over the entire clan, none would dare challenge him unless they wanted a date with death.

His question to her was answered almost as if she was waiting for that exact question! Not only did the Commander give out details and schematics on how to improve the ANBU she was already doing it and with her overseeing the entire corps she obviously knew on what was improving and what was failing and would know how to alter things to make the ANBU even more deadly and effective then it was in previous times. She was even going about establishing a new unit that dealt with more on psychological procedures and on how to aid the operatives who were mentally ill or was obsessed with bloodshed and mayhem, which Genshu personally hated working with for their emotions ran every course of action they took and though their anger would give them more power, it would often times control them and with an enemy who wasn't intimidated easily could quickly use the ANBU's anger to their advantage. That's why he preferred operatives who were in control of themselves most of the time. In his career as a shinobi Genshu was not innocent of not going bloodthirsty as he was half demon but he would be able to do it in a cold manner that defined the beauty of revenge if used properly could destroy an enemy from the inside without even having to fight them. Although he much rather preferred killing his enemies himself rather then them taking their own lives or being mentally and emotionally and sometimes if done properly spiritually broken for the rest of their lives. Genshu however always did his best to maintain his composure and suppress the demonic part of him to come forth during battle and control his thinking and actions, things would truly have had to have gone south if he had to call forth the strength and power of the demonic heritage within him to aid him in battle.

Her question to him struck him as a surprise as he seriously did not expect the Commander to ask him what his goals were, but Genshu pride himself with his goals for everyone should always be proud of the goals they set for themselves for it made you a better individual if you achieved them. "Mine are to continue to train the younger generations into becoming more experienced and stronger shinobi for the village, regardless of what path they choose they will be a powerful asset to whatever career they choose as a shinobi. The Sude clan is continuing to grow more influential to the village and that I am most proud of, even though our leader controls the clan with an iron fist and most clansman despise him they would not dare openly challenge him for they would quickly be made an example of. I might not like him but I can respect Raiu for pushing the clan to do an insane amount of missions which will only increase our effectiveness, further more he has the power to do this. However, My goal here as an ANBU is to make it as a Captain and develop a unit or squad of my own to help serve the village. In the end Commander I am here to serve the Raikage and the village and finally serve the Sude Clan." His words had confidence and power within them for those were his ultimate goals though he had a personal one which was to control his demonic heritage and power wholly without losing control but he didn't have that attainment just yet but it would only be a matter of time until he did.

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"The SSC is the teaching arm of the ANBU. Right now, there is only one squad in the SSC, my squad. Training squad one. All ANBU trainees are formally assigned to the SSC, TS1, but I have distributed them to the squads of buntaichou and taichou to make sure they see sufficient action... A squad of twelve would-be ANBU would be a nightmare to take into the field... If your ultimate aim is to form a squad, then, an SSC squad will be a good place to practice. This isn't the Academy. Much of our learning takes place in the field, though as you know, I take time to teach periodic courses on points of protocol. So you would see plenty of fieldwork along with the trainees. Still, that's a bit away in the future.

"I will notify Operational Logistics of your re-assignment to SOD, Sude-san." Rin was pleased. He seemed confident, but not overly arrogant, and was well-grounded in his clan. So long as his filial piety did not overtake his obligations to the ANBU and village, she felt certain that the ANBU would find a solid operator in Sude Genshu. His unspoken concerns about the over-emotional responses of other shinobi mirrored her own in many respects... Though she sensed much of the same bloodthirst in him.

"Some of the others you are most likely to meet there are Tagiushi Moro, Hoshiko Gin, Kogami Ayumu, Kizoku Shindou, Natsume Eru, and Morishima Haruka. They are among our top operatives in terms of field activity and success rates, though Kogami-san is a trainee and Kizoku-san is returning from retirement. My second in command, Takayama Shimada, heads up Q&A--he occasionally teaches as well. Takaki Masao recently left our service to lead the Main Branch. If you see him trying to access the Sileo, kindly remind him that his entry privilege has been revoked, and attempts to enter will lead to harm." It never hurt for the rest of the ANBU to be up to date on the corps' latest comings and goings...

"Speaking of recent events... If you see Fujinami Souseiki, former Main Branch Sennin, report to me immediately and apprehend him. He's a blond, green eyes, likes suits, smokes and drinks. Rather vain. Nanjirou, so it's unlikely you'd see him without a blade to hand. His... Presence is desired by the Raikage, so Fujinami-san has made himself scarce. It's possible he might have checked himself into the Takao Institute under another identity, or perhaps he has left the village entirely with false papers he issued to himself. Locating him for the ANBU and the Raikage would be a credit to you. We have another interesting case to look into as well... Strictly speaking, these are OL tasks, but many eyes make light investigation. Ketsueki Satou, a man known to have uncontrolled demonic taint, was recently checked out of the Takao Institute under Rurou Kotsurugi, who leads the Nanjirou branch. We are keeping tabs on them both for their safety and the village's. Ketsueki-san struggles with multiple identities and, I believe, explosive rage. He is supposed to check into the hospital regularly; he consumes human blood due to the taint, and has opted for the hospital as a legal source of sustenance. He is linked to a Med Nin in Training, Higa Kahako, Genin-rank. Both Rurou-san and Ketsueki-san are Jounin-ranked. If I had to guess at the danger they represent individually, I would say S-class. Ketsueki-san may be a Jinchuuriki."

Hikaru Masuru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Finally, Genshu was given the opportunity to be out in the field and do what he was trained for. Genshu appreciated the opportunity the Commander gave him because it could have turned out the other way and Genshu would be continuing to guard prisoners inside the underground fortress unless he saw a way to truly make himself known and do an extraordinary feat to impress his superiors, but all that was not necessary now thanks to the Commander who seemed to have confidence in Genshu's abilities and he would make sure that her faith in him was not misplaced. " I am very grateful for the opportunity you have given me Commander, I assure you your confidence in me will not have been misplaced." Genshu said in a professional manner. So far his patience has paid off in the last two years of him being a prison guard for he got an audience from the Commander and was able to impress her enough for him to be assigned to SOD which was responsible for most of the wet work within the ANBU. The Commander began to inform him of famous operators within the division and it would behoove him to seek these operators out and learn as much as possible from them about the division and have them council him on what he needs to know, for Genshu believed you could always learn a thing or two more and you should never be overly arrogant or a know it all for that always leads to defeat and death and Genshu was not a fan of either of them. "If at all possible Commander do you have any advice for me before going into SOD?" He wanted to get all the information he could to do the best he could for the division.

She informed him of all the updates he needed to learn, including the criminals that he needed to look out for and to apprehend if he found one of them. "I'll keep an eye out for them and inform the Sude Clan to keep an eye out for them." Genshu said as he stood up from the chair. He had a mission he had to prepare for that the village assigned him but apparently the Leader of his Clan wanted to see him before he went on his way. "Is there anything else that you need to know Commander?" He was in no need to rush and even though Raiu requested his presence after the interview the Commander had his full attention. If there was not anything else then Genshu would make his way over to the Sude Clan Complex.

[Topic Left if there is nothing else]
[Word count: 442] [Marked]

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Not for the moment. Thank you for your time, Sude-san. I am certain you will serve Kumogakure well." She smiled slightly and nodded. The blast doors began the process of unsealing to release Genshu back into the Sileo once more. He seemed pleased with developments; job satisfaction was important. Too little of it and your boss ended up dead in his office. She lifted her pen and set about correcting the records which needed updates as a result of the meeting. With that done, she had a little research to do... And then she would, perhaps, be taking a few trips of her own.

[TLUS - Thank you for the RP, Genshu!]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back