Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Fly In ~ [ Requesting Entrance ]

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uziuke looked to the all to familiar two statues that stood near The Stone Village's entrance. After what happened near the outskirts the boy wasn't in the best of moods. It seemed that nothing could be done about Kirigakure. He placed the condition of his home in the back of his mind as he realized the new beginning that he's started. The large chain that the boy once wore was now stored safely in his backpack.

Uziuke was a bit beat. As his eyes began to spin a dark black flame began to burn in the middle of the Iwa landmarks. As the flame grew large amounts of smoke began to rise into the afternoon sky. With the sun beginning to set the boy knew that he would need a place to sleep. Not to mention that he lost track of Akkuma while near the Outskirts.

"Knock Knock"</COLOR>
<COLOR color="purple">

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
A pale blur would be all the warning Uziuke had before he was tackled to the ground by his brother giving him an enthusiastic hug. "Brother! I thought you'd gotten lost...I'm glad you found your way I was going to have to send the clan out for you." he said with that large grin of his he'd jump up in an almost child-like way with that foolish grin upon his face. "Yo Iwa you hear we're back baby!" he called out in that devilish voice of his. The crimson eyed demon wondered just how the Iwa nin would react to the cursed brothers at their door. Perhaps he would get one big group gathering of greetings and candy, hahahaha a demon can dream right? But he knew he wouldn't be that lucky to have that much from on a simple greeting. Although if Kurayo or Kanki greeted them then perhaps they would be having some fun. Akkuma had been lurking in the area for quite a while now, he'd had quite he spar match with someone and now he was prepared to drink sake and relax with his brother.

Topic Entered
After my thread with Kanki

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"I thought I felt demons at the gates... well one at least. He would chuckle and he would land on the ground in front of the duo. He looked to his right and saw the black flames. Obviously the work of Akkuma's brother as Akkuma wasn't an Uchiha himself and through Kane's studying, that must be the famous Amaterasu, the eternal black flames. Kane made a note not to go close to it.

Kane looked down at the two as Akkuma seemed to have tackled his brother, whom was older Kane wasn't sure as they were close in age from their looks but by their actions he always pinged Uziuke to be the older of the two. Kane wore his completely black plain robe over his navy blue kimono he had on underneath. His sword was strapped to the side of his kimono and the hilt was visible to anyone. Though anyone that knew Kane, knew that his sword was not his most deadliest weapon, it was his brain. His knowledge of jutsus and also reaction to attack quickly and counter attack as well made him more deadly than most.

The Dark sage looked at the two with a small smile of familiarity. "So how many Sunans did you kill? I hope you kept one alive so I can force him to teach me the secrets of sand jutsu." He had a devilish grin on him. His hunger for knowledge hadn't escaped him as was evidence from his statement. That might eventually be Kane's downfall.

[topic entered]

(OOC: hi guys)

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the flames burned the boy awaited a Stone nin to notice his signal. 'It doesn't seem like these guys care much about there gates. Anything could be happening out here and-' Lost in his thoughts Uziuke didn't notice Akkuma approaching. As such, the boy hit the ground upon his older brother tackling him. He didn't need to look at who it was. He knew his brother's demonic aura from anywhere.

"Akkuma!" As the boy stood up he couldn't help but wear a large grin. Though before the two could catch back up on things Uzi noticed another approaching. It was Kane whom he'd met back in Moon. As he spoke of Suna Uzi couldn't help but recall what happened when he visited their gates. After getting up the Uchiha spoke up. "Suna is already facing their own downfall. The stinch of death still lingers at their gates." Uzi himself could care less about The Sand Village's demise. When Kiri fell it seemed that no one cared for the loss of The Mist shinobi.

"So what brings you to Iwa?" His question bloomed from the curiosity within him. Of course in the end it wouldn't matter if the Iwagakure shinobi didn't answer the doorbell.

Ko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sashou’s gate antics were now being ignored, which annoyed the man greatly as he couldn’t find ways to annoy the Anbu around the area any more than he could. Maybe it was time to change his tactics to focus on the guests that the Anbu had to deal with. He didn’t really know but he would be sitting on top of one of the sister’s statues with a hand on his cheek. What a boring day it was for him.

That was until his eyes spotted a couple of figures down below gathering as if it was some kind of small party. It didn’t seem like anyone else was going for them so Sashou thought it was maybe best to greet his new playthings. Maybe they would like to play flayblades or find something to do in the town area. Getting away from the Pearl Tenements for as long as possible was always the best thing to do.

He walked down the statue, holding on with chakra on the bottom of his feet. This always felt incredible, the fact you were horizontal and that any normal person would be falling over fifty feet right now. Maybe they could do the same thing too?

As he got closer he recognised one of them from a little while ago. What was he meant to do with him again? Welcome him warmly? He couldn’t quite remember so he would just continue his journey to them.

”Hello there and welcome to the gates to Iwagakure. What brings you to our village?” He would ask politely as he tried to be as professional as possible, putting away the spinning top launcher back into his pocket. ”How can I be of service at the gates to you?” Politeness sucked. It really was a boring thing but he didn’t want to stir trouble and bring the Anbu over again. Anbu sucked just as much as being nice and polite to everyone.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back