Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Focus! Focus! [Solo Self-Modded]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This was Tenkawa Kaori's first day in the Shinobi Academy and her very first class was about Chakra Theory. Information began to spill into her head from the monotonous lecturer. Hearing his voice for several hours was dragging and the lack of inflection caused Kaori to slowly begin to lose focus. This was the kind of punishment that Mina wanted to subject herself to? Shaking her head to remain focus and gather her wits, she sat up with good posture, cleared her throat silently, and looked towards the lecturing man. However, as she continued to upright herself over-and-over again, she started to lose concentration as his voice remained the exact same tone, volume, and retained the exact same cadence. 

The bell rang for lunch and everyone cleared out of the classroom leaving herself and the lecturer being the only ones in the classroom. The man turned to look up towards Kaori and hooked a finger to her, calling her forth. Confused, she pointed to herself, only to realize that she was the last remaining student in the class. Rigidly, Kaori walked over to the instructor and stood at attention, not knowing exactly how these shinobi instructors want the students to conduct themselves. A simple wave of his hand hinted to her to calm down. With a deep breath in and an exhale, her body took on a more comfortable stance.

"I see that you are having troubles focusing in class. I understand that you are being given a lot of information at once and..." the man continued in the same monotonous voice. Kaori gave the man a nervous smile as his words blurred into unintelligible noise. "Do you understand?" the man asked. 

"Yes! I'll be sure to pay more attention in the future," she said as she bowed deeply in apology. "My apologies to you, Sensei!" she said before the man adjusted his glasses. "Well, at least you have manners, unlike the other heathens in this class," he still said in his monotonous voice. "Now go have some lunch, the second part of the lesson will be a lot more exciting, I promise," he said before a beautiful and busty red-haired woman walked into the classroom carrying a pot of coffee with her.

"Sensei, I'm sorry for being late with your coffee," the woman said. Kaori saw the strange physics of the woman's breasts, seeing them still move even after the woman stopped moving. Her face grew a bright red color. She bowed to the sensei once more and ran out of the room.

After lunch..
Kaori returned to the classroom with the rest of the students only to see that the instructor wasn't there. Confused, all of the students looked around and spoke amongst themselves. After a brief moment of confusion, a younger looking man walked in and was hyper animated. "Now for the second half of the class!" the man said with brilliant intensity before turning to look towards Kaori with a nod. Was this the power of the coffee that that busty red-haired woman gave him?
------------------------------

WC: 505
Rewards: Counts as 2 Solo Self Modded Lessons (First gets full Yen, second gets half yen)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back