Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Following Procedure [Requesting Exit]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Being punctual was one of his strong suits in a scenario where Bruinetto was closely connected to and felt passionate about. While this mission had come about through his own research and investigation with his past series of missions it was something he was taking initiative with. This mission was also going to be the first mission that he had been put into a leadership position. He wanted to make a good impression when being put into a leaders role by being the first one there.

The group was not going to be heading out of the regular route from the village entrance in the Maw of Barnyx. There were various routes which also lead outside of the village mainly used as trading routes allowing merchants, suppliers, and travelers an easier access into the village. Not many were capable of traveling through the Diamond Maelstrom so these specialty routes would be more suitable for their travels. Considering the one they would be using was directly connected to Soon's Haven they would be able to not only avoid the Diamond Maelstrom but be relatively close to their destination.

Surely when the group would get together, there would be a few informal introductions between them. After that and some idle chit-chat the group would set out for their destination...

[Topic Left]

OOC: The group Uri, Hiku, Ryuu Tama, and myself have been given permission to perform a mission out in the Soon's Haven. This is just following proper traveling procedures for paper trail.

Toraono Michino

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The wind roared and questioned the scientist's presence there at one of the merchant entrances to the great city below. The blond looked out into the desert with squinted eyes as he too started to question why on earth he was doing this.

Oh yeah, cause they told him too. He knew one day being a smarty-pants would come back to bite him on the ass.

Tama was dressed for adventure outside the cave, something he had honestly craved and was excited to go and do despite how eager his heart was to turn around already. He had some things going on in his life down in that cavern that he had a hard time leaving but he reminded himself that he was supposed to serve the government before his own personal gain. Not to mention he had been really lazy about doing missions of any sort since Okibi had returned so his presence was apparently sorely missed.

It had seemed that he was as punctual as the fellow scientist that he had the pleasure of meeting before. Tama strolled up to the Uchiha hand gave him a firm pat on the shoulder displaying a nearly complete personality transformation from what he had been when the two last met,
Oi! If they got you here are they sure my genius is needed too? I mean seriously, this is going to be over kill..”

Tama adjusted his hat and cloak and followed out with his fellow scientist, he’d introduce himself to the others once they reached Soon.

[Topic Left with group]

Uri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uri had been sent all over Wind Country since his return, flying the colors of Sunagakure as he did so. This particular mission however he had been asked by some of those on high to partake in. While Uri didn't carry a ton of prestige with him, he carried a wealth of knowledge from the outside world, the ability to mingle with people from anywhere in the world, and more importantly observant enough to watch for little things that may point to something bigger. Whenever plague warfare was brought up, Suna never took any chances. Above all else, nothing could remain after this mission, and while Uri wasn't fond to admit to it, he was good at leaving nothing behind.

He curled his glove-covered hands, feeling the itch of the branded marks on his palms. Through destruction there could be creation, and at the center of it all was Uri. This was a simple enough matter to handle. Most of the people gathered for the mission were more than capable according to the dossier. If anything, the team assigned for the task at hand was overkill, but it would be acceptable as long as everyone got out of it alright. A light pack strapped to his back, pouches filled, goggles on, Uri strolled past the other two in the tunnel, "You guys can stroke each other's egos and walk, I assume. Lets get moving."<i></i>

The normal levity Uri offered wasn't present, at least not right then. Something along these lines, something that could bring havoc to the Wind Country's people wasn't a laughing matter. While everyone else was brought aboard for their own talents, Uri had been sent for his gifted talents with explosives. Whatever they found, he was to remove it from the very plane of existence once they had made their sweep through. It unnerved him, but he knew the role he was to play.

[Topic Entered/Left]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A carriage pulled by camels crossed the deserts as a red headed warrior sat in the back reading a book. Koga was travelling to Sunagakure for a mission he had been hired for. Kenji the clan leader was currently inside of the village of the sand shadows seeking residence for the clan. The chances were a long shot but if the Ikoji found haven within Suna they would be safe from the harsh new world. Koga was garbed in a white tunic, tan combat vest, black sandals and black silk pants. He wore a tan cloak over his clothes hoping to prepare for the deserts whipping winds. His backpack was light and filled with only the necessities and three books. One about war, one about the human body, and one romance novel (which he was reading at the moment), for the long journey he wanted to keep his mind awake.

Finally after the long carriage driven trek Koga would exit the carriage and pay the driver his yen. His eyes darted back and forth over as he scouted for an entrance. A lift with only a few people seemed to be the next location which had sand shinobi guarding the lift. The "gates" were bare for the most part as he tried to find his employer. They had met the man once before, and the guy was obviously not real. When he first stepped foot onto Ikoji territory he was instantly set upon but his skills were devious. He broke apart his body and summoned about 100 puppets that all looked like him. At the time Koga didn't know what to think until the puppets began to drop yen and then it became obvious he wasn't there to fight. Recalling the moment Koga continued to search for the creepy smiling puppet man. It wasn't until he had gotten closer to the gates they found eachother. Koga's first reaction was to cringe.
HikuHawkeyePuppet_zps71697500.png

A porcelain like man approached the gates in all his glory. He wore black and gold encrusted robes with a gold headpiece. A group was already gathered and a man who seemed young was leading the group. He smiled oddly, adding his presence to the group. He would nod at each member and begin to pull out a scroll while everyone else did what they would. Bruinetto the leader of this mission would begin to speak addressing some form of introduction. Hiku silently listened as he spoke of his skills and talents. As Bruinetto would finish his request of the team Hiku would walk closer towards the gates as a man garbed in a tan cloak with a tall frame and red hair approached. Hiku would extend his hand to the man and motion for him to follow. As he would regroup he would begin to speak hoping not to cut anyone off. "Apologies for walking away, I have here in my hand my resignation but I had signed up for this mission a while ago. While waiting for the final clearances I well how do I put it, "broke" myself. So while I go under repairs I hadn't realized this day came upon me so fast. Since it was too late I personally scouted out the Wind Country deserts for the last three days to find a merc worthy of Suna shinobi caliber. This is Ikoji Koga, (turns to Koga) tell them your strengths kid, and follow the leader. Don't break his rules and you'll be paid handsomely. (Turns back to Bruinetto). He's all yours, I won't be out of distance if he does anything to endanger you all don't hesitate to execute him." Hiku would turn and leave waving to the group as he went to turn in his resignation.
Koga2Edit_zpsfd2da870.jpg

Koga stared at each member of the group silently before speaking. "I'm a hand to hand combat fighter. I'm agile, flexible and a good scout. I'm a decent healer as well." Koga would stop speaking and continue to look at the group. He did not want to get on their bad side as the puppet man had just left him here after running his mouth. It was bad enough that Koga wasn't officially apart of Sunagkure, but it was worse their own shinobi were already trying to use him. If this wasn't sanctioned who knew what kind of trouble could come. However that wasn't really Koga's problem, it was the puppet man's.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back