Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Food of Freind [Contract Teaching]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira found himself sprinting down the crowded streets, he was trying to get away from them, as he heard their voices he turned rights and lefts, he had never been here before and was very quickly losing the facts of where he was, he really didn't know anymore and was all turned around, but there was no time to think about that, he needed to make sure that he got away no matter the cost. The walls on either side look like they really did hide the world from the view of the houses behind them, of course, they still had to catch up for him, even though he was skinny, short, and rather like the runt of the litter, he gained speed from that.

Sliding to his right food he made his way quickly down further into the district as he moved without hesitation he allowed himself to summon what little chakra he had and ran the wall that blocked his path instead of being cornered no, he wouldn't be caught and beaten this way he would make a run for it, no matter what was waiting for him on the other side of this fence it had to be better than his brothers catching up to him.

Landing in the garden, he heard shouting and the confusion that was going out from the group at his sudden disappearance, it was clear that he had made the right decision. Looking around he wandered up towards a small pond, that had a tree in the middle with bridges linking it, he found himself walking into the middle of the island, the place was empty but the tree looked so beautiful this time of year. As he looked at all the cherry blossoms he lost himself in the wonder of that moment, he had rarely been outside of the poorer districts, and to see something like this, he couldn't stop staring at it.

[TWC: 321/1500]
[Contract Teaching: Snake]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The sun beamed through the Tea Room's paper screens. The sweet pollen scent floated into the room, carried by the light breeze. She lay on the tatami mats, propped up on a pile of pillows. Her body was draped in a fine silk yukata. It was deep indigo in colour with patterns of golden and red flowers. The fabric hung loosely off her shoulder exposing her pale skin. Her eyes were half closed as she listened to birds dancing in the sky above her. At her feet, a large black snake was curled up its tongue flicking out now and again. She found herself at peace in her secret hidden corner of the Uchiha Mansion. Away from the hustle and bustle of the main house and the constant fussing of the servants, it was a joy for her to have a few moments to herself. She opened her eyes, stretching her limbs like a cat as she watched a butterfly land on the teapot on the table next to her. There was stillness for a few seconds before it flew away to continue its work. Yuki signed as she sat up pouring herself another cup of jasmine tea. She cast her eyes towards the garden surprised to see a boy standing under the cherry tree. Not this again. She pulled herself to her feet, pulling her yukata back onto her shoulder.

"Hey, you!" She shouted at him. The sudden noise caused the companion to awaken uncurling herself and rising up to his full height next to her. The snake didn't waste any time winding her way over the intruder, she twisted her way up the tree taking the boy's leg in her tail and holding him upside down from the branch.

"Should I eat him, mistress?" The creature hissed towards Yuki.

"No, not yet." She walked over to them, looking at him hung from the free. "How did you get in here and what do you want?"

[Topic Entered]
[WC = 324/1500]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira had no time to react from being chased to this instant. He really didn't process any of it, before his world literally turned upside down, it was clear that he had run into some form of trap. The shouting caught his attention after as he turned to his head to see who was addressing him, still swinging slightly in the wind from the tail. As he tried to focus instead of having the feeling of everything spinning in his mind he listened to the strange noise, something wanting to eat him. He actually wondered if he had been better off if he had been cornered and beaten instead of landing in his current predicament.

"Well, you see......I was being chased by some bullies, and I found myself cornered, no escape so I figured up and over the wall. In this current situation, I would prefer not to be eaten despite the fact that I don't know who you are, where I am and what is going on. I didn't put myself on a dinner menu for a pet, or join the queue for a swinging ride."

Akira decided in this moment the best option he had was to try and free himself. He used his body to begin to swing gaining some form of momentum but found that it did little good so gave up on that idea, instead he just hung closely in that moment, not moving and not really doing much but trying to focus on the woman that was approaching him. He needed to try and convince her that right now he was just wrong place and wrong time, which was the story of his life when it came to his interactions with people.

"Honestly, I am just a Student, wrong place, wrong time and now I am in this mess."

[TWC: 626/1,500]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The women watched as the boy swung from Hana's tail trying to get out of the serpent's grip.

"I am not a pet!" Hana protested tightening her grip on the boy's ankle."The insolence of this child!" The woman sighed shaking her head as Hana shook the boy. She turned her back on the both of them.

"Does the wall have a sign welcoming stray children?" She muttered half to herself. "How many more sob stories are going to land at my feet, I mean really this is just getting stupid now." Yuki turned herself around to face him. "You really don't know who I am or where you are?" She laughed slightly. It was very rare that people didn't know her face. "This is the grounds of the Uchiha Mansion, the home of the Four Hokage. Now what should I do with you? I could let you get eaten by Hana here or I could lock you up in the basement and call the guards to get you taken away." She rested her finger on her chin as she paced around the boy. "Or I could just kill you myself and save all the mess and questions. Hmm, so many options. What do you think I should do with him?" Yuki looked at the snake.

"As much as ending this ignorant child's life would bring me no end of joy he seems too skinny to make an enjoyable meal. I can't imagine he would taste very pleasant either."

"Very well," Yuki nodded to Hana who let the boy go, allowing him to fall into a heap on her ground. "You're an academy student and you still couldn't defend yourself from some bullies. What are they teaching you in that place?" She reached out a hand to help the boy up. "Is there a reason you didn't fight back?"

[WC = 629/1500]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira hit the ground with a dull thud as he grunted from the impact, looking now around he noticed the snake that was winding around the tree, he grabbed the woman's hand and hauled himself up to his feet, for the scrawny runt that he was it was clear that he still had a lot more growing to do, as he pondered for a few moments listening to the words being spoken, most of the questions were not needed to be aimed at him, and he really didn't need to reply to them so he didn't reply to them at all. Though soon the conversation returned to him.

"Simple really, those that were chasing me, were older, more skilled, and had more abilities at their disposal so I figured the best course of action, rather than fighting a losing battle, to vault the fence and hope for the best, so I took a risk, it seemed I jumped into the house that was occupied, just like my luck really. And they don't teach us about stuff like that, however, that snake would have been handy to help even the odds, seems to have an appetite for students, not sure if that is something you taught it?"

Akira figured he wouldn't linger on the fact he is in the home of the Hokage, no instead he needed to make sure that he got out of there, but now he could see the snake that had captured him, it did peak his interest in a way that he normally wouldn't have admitted to. He understood that he could probably learn something here, the question was what would he actually walk away learning, as right now this woman seemed more annoyed than he was even in her house. Let alone teaching him the ability to use snakes in combat.

(TWC: 932)

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
After hearing the boy mention the snake's appetite for students, Yuki laughed.

"Who is Hana? Honestly, she's harmless, more of a barker than a biter. Though I wouldn't cross her if I were you." She started to walk away signalling for the boy to follow her. "Kids are cruel, unfortunately, giving them the knowledge of ninja arts tends to make things worse." She walked through the gardens with Hana slithering along next to her. "While kinship with your fellow students is helpful, there are also far more options when it comes to companions out there. Take Hana for example. While you see her as a pet, to me she is more of a colleague. She helps me and I help her. It has been that way since we formed an agreement years ago. I don't suppose you were told about contracts in the Academy where you?" The woman stopped and looked down at the boy. She could tell that he wasn't the most physically gifted due to his size and weight. "I'll be happy to teach you about those, so long as you promise not to bring more strays back with you. I'm really not looking to take any more scruffy runaways under my wing if I can avoid it."

They would walk together till they reached the Tea Room, taking a seat on the floor. Yuki offered him a seat and a cup of tea.

"Yes, I remember the last one. I liked him," Hana smiled. Yuki did not. Sadness crept across her face before she chased it away.

"So, tell me, how would you like to learn how to have your own Snake contract?"

[WC =913/1500]

Last edited:
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira listened to Yuki as he followed her, allowing himself to listen to the words being spoken by both the snake and the more experience Shinobi, it seemed that he still had a lot to learn, even at the mention of a contract he really had no idea what was being advised or the options that they were discussing. Following her into the tea room he looked around and looked at the offer to take a seat being given to him, it was an interesting concept that was for sure. As he listened to the snake speaking as well he pondered for a few moments on the best reply to this whole situation, it seemed that the proposal was one that he was not going to really decline giving the opportunity to grow in strength and understand.

"Honestly, I have only just started at the Academy, to say that my understanding and knowledge is a bit short is an understatement. But any opportunity is exactly that an opportunity and something that I would grab with both hands and not let go of, I am always willing to learn, anything that will help me get stronger and gain an understanding of the world is something I will do."

He was truthful about that, he had no idea what he was getting himself involved in, but right now would be the time to sit down and try to learn. As he grabbed a seat on the floor for a few moments, waiting to see what was required of him he watched the two, keeping an eye on the movement that they were making.

"So what would be required of me to be able to learn a Snake? What even does that mean and what does it actually involve as honestly, I have no idea on what the options are and what is even required."

[TWC: 1,244 / 1,500]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The female looked the boy up and down for a few moments. She noticed his messy hair and dirt-stained clothes. He was so like him in many ways. Yuki felt sorrow pull inside her. His death was still raw, like an open wound to her soul.

"Don't worry, I will teach you." She finished her cup of tea and smiled, keeping the mask firmly in place. She sat up a bit and placed the ceramic cup on the table. "Hana, like all snakes, is a master of poison."

"That is correct. My clan for example has a long and peaceful relationship with the Yamanka in Leaf. For centuries we have shared our secrets. Their elders often visited our village for our venoms. It is rare to find a creature that isn't vulnerable to our poisons." The snake slithered closer to the boy curling herself near his feet and raising herself to his face as she spoke. "Not only are mine and those of my kind masters of poison we are also very adept at being sneaky. We are incredibly stealthy and can get out of many sticky situations."

"Her skills at avoiding trouble have got me out of trouble more than once." Yuki interrupted watching them from a distance.

"Thank you for saying so Yuki, though you are quite capable yourself." Hana turned her head to face her mistress before returning to the boy. "I am starting to think that I may have misjudged you, tell me, what is your name young one?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira sat down as she listened to the snake speaking, it seemed that he had his interest peaked around the words of the fact the snake was skilled in position, this was a subject that he himself was passionate about and that could resonate within him, though he knew that getting the deal would benefit him and expand his experience and knowledge.

"I see, I am a Yamanaka by abilities, so I know about poisons and know that I need to have an understanding but I do need to develop this further. I want to understand the abilities and master what poisons can do and the effects of them."

He allowed his trail of thought to stop for a few moments listening to the back and forwards of the conversation between the two, it seemed their relationship was a lot more developed than he originally considered. It was interesting to see the teamwork between the two of them something he found actually very interesting at the core and was willing to probe slightly deeper into, in order to get information regarding this.

"Interesting to see that you work together, I wonder how would one go about creating this bond, this contract, and teamwork between the two of you? Is there a specific way to do it, I feel this knowledge and the bond could be beneficial from both sides after all."

He wondered what the reply would be, feeling eager to see these secrets and unlock a unique bond for himself in the future with a snake.

[TWC: 1,501/1,500]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The Snake coiled and moved around as it looked towards the boy, it was clear that he had an interesting idea on what life would be and of course it seemed that he wanted his own contract, the snake coiled around herself as she summoned the chakra around, a faint glow coming between her coiled self, as she uncoiled to allow a scroll to fall onto the floor in front of Akira. As it slowly came open showing the signatures of those before that had signed it, it seemed that Hana had taken a liking to the boy. "I cannot promise what you will get, or that you will even bond a friendship, we are fickle things after all, but you have proven enough to create a contract with my kind, your interest, intrigue and even something that lingers deeper has peaked my interest enough".

She let the scroll there, of course though no pen to sign with would make things a bit more of a interesting point taken for the boy, as each one before it seemed had been marked in red, though to anyone who knew it was dried blood their for a while by the looks of the off colour that it had given, and at least this way the point of what Akira was actually going to be signing would be obvious if it wasn't already.

"Once you sign this, make no mistake you will need to bond, learn and adapt with what snake you summon, at the same time make no mistake that this is not something easy, and at the same time I want to make this clear to you, this is not something you can easily get away from once you had signed, after all a signature is binding, remember that choice." Yuki ice cold voice like daggers as she wanted to make the point clear, while Snake suited him, it would be down to the boy to sign his name, she just hoped that he knew what he was getting in for. Afterall she didn't want to distract Akira from this but Hana sometimes could be mischievous in what she offered.

[Snake Contract Taught]
[Topic Left Unless Stopped]
[TWC: 1,525 / 1,500]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira looked at both of them, it was clear the words they were trying to convey spoke about this bond, the meaning behind it, as well as how it would impact him, he understood that and respected that, but the knowledge also offered to him was overwhelming, it consumed his mind with curiosity as he allowed himself to look down at the scroll, bringing his finger up to his mouth he nipped the finger allowing blood to come from the new wound, he smeered his name onto the scroll, sealing the deal and signing the contract, as he turned back to both of them watching as Yuki left the situation, he could only say a few words before she was gone.

"Thank you, I accept this contract, this bond and pack between the snakes and myself"

With that she vanished, he only just met her, and the day had changed so much from what he had expected, the real question is how would this help him in the future.

[Contract Signed]
[TWC: 1,673/1,500]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back