Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

For a Boy to Become a Man [Tutor with Hoshi]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Today the Anbu Sennin sat on a rubber mat in his building's back-courtyard. He witnessed a great deal since coming to Konoha, but today was of utter importance. Today was when he started his newest pupil Hoshi's new training. His pupil came off as a hyperactive young man who didn't know when to stop playing around. However they wouldn't be further from the truth about his student. Hoshi had qualities that other shinobi took years to grasp, but for each of his qualities came a stipend of immaturity. For the boy was fearless, he was far too reckless in his approach. Yuuto didn't catch a good glimpse of it when they did battle with Ignious at the mountains in Lightning. During the battle in the tunnels he witnessed it in full bloom with Hoshi's Byakugan and he snapshotted the entire scene. He watched how Hoshi released more power from his body, but the amount of power was truly unnatural.

For one he saw that there were certain points where chakra got blocked off in a body, in a sense they were like floodgates and these gates act as limiters for people's chakra. Yuuto could barely see the points on his own body considering that he literaly had 3 ever-changing and adaptable chakra coils. These coils were essentially what allowed his body to map the next chakra system so easily but it always seemed like a large pile up. (For those of you in Georgia, Imagine Spaghetti Junction with 4 PM Traffic and an accident). However in Hoshi's case his chakra "valves" were easy for the Sennin to view. He saw that when Hoshi did some weird burst of power he somehow multiplied the chakra in his body with his own life force, while simultaneously pushing this new chakra through the floodgates forcefully. It allowed for a dangerous utility that made Hoshi's muscles massive and his power nuclear. However it tore his body up with the same force, and if Hoshi kept up like this he'd eventually be a cripple. Yuuto saw the state his pupil's body was in and realized that if the boy had more power he'd probably blow his own body away. So Hoshi's "weakness" was saving him for now, but if he kept growing stronger but was still this unrefined it would end his relatively fresh Shinobi career.

On this rubber mat, Yuuto had already made his Queen and his Eko Puppets take the shape of Chakra Visors, (Visor of the Eccentric) Hoshi would be seeing Yuuto use this jutsu a lot more so he mine as well get used to it. Hoshi would also notice that his master had a bag of rubber balls, chakra suppressing seals still freshly in the package, and a lot of weights. Yuuto's had two other puppets lined up against the wall, the Black/Green Puppet Fuijin and the Prince. He needed his defensive puppets to make the other part of Hoshi's training work. He was going to create the best possible training zone he could for his young student but they had to work out the basics and this was first. Next to Yuuto there was a package of cigars or some sort, and a large bag of green herbs. Hoshi may or may not know what this is but he was bout to find out.

However there was one more item on the mat, this was a large silver tray that held an assortment of fruits, vegetables, two large orange and green smoothies, eggs, some turkey bacon, potatoes, grits, and wheat toast with raisins and cinnamon. Yuuto had spent some time preparing not only training for his pupil but breakfast. The two of them were currently sleeping at the nightclub, so there was no way Hoshi wasn't going to eventually come out of his room and see the four notes (One on the inside of his door, one on the outside, the bathroom, and future VIP room fridge.

Note#1
Morning Kid, Training in the backyard

Note #2
We both know you probably missed the note on the inside, but hit the backyard when you done wiping your ass

Note #3
Alright fine use the bathroom, but make sure you wipe your tally wacker when you done. We stay clean unless training in this household.

Note #4
Now I know you ain't touching my damn fridge. Bring that ass to the back and let me find out you raided it again! Or if it was Mizu!
So help me Hoshi I will wring your neck!

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shouyu was laid out on a rubber mat, roughly half a foot longer and wider than him, so he was able to lay comfortably with a thick blanket. Although, the new adjustment to climate temperature caused him to kick that blanket off in the middle of night. It was generally hotter in the fire country, hence the name fire. Early morning the boy began to toss and turn, due to the soon peaking out shimmering flashes of light against his lids. The boy rocked back and forth until the restlessness finally awakened him. He shot up from laying on his side to a sitting position palming his forehead. His face was moist and sticky, and sign that he was sweating in his sleep. The boy was dressed in a full sleeved shirt and pajama pants. Normally in Kumo this would suffice, but in Konoha, hell nah.

After Hoshi recollected himself by wiping his face of the sticky pore clogging perspiration he caught his breath. Hoshi rose to his feet, first stretching his lower half by extending one leg fully, leaning to the opposite while reaching for his ankle from afar. Shouyu repeated this stretch at the symmetrical position and centered his body, both legs outstretched and reached to put his knuckles in a fist on the floor. It was tough stretch pulling at the awakening muscles of hamstrings and quadriceps. Every time he opened the gates it left his physical in total stress. He hadn't yet completely mastered he technique, even though he finally discovered to remove the limitations of this chakra network to expand exponentially. The physical burden was a tough toll, but Hoshi believed with vigorous physical endurance he would be able to sustain more, and uphold that current state of power. For now, it damn near wore the kid to near death.
http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/34983938e1cdf2e1acb12d6eb0b319cb/http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr321/wee2386_videos/neji1.jpg

Hoshi woke up, still in his night clothes as he walked to his door and read a note, one which he peeled off the door and brought to his face, Morning Kid, Training in the backyard. Hoshi took a breath, it was still early, but his excitement was beginning to flush through his veins increasing his heart rate. He didn't know what to expect, but first stop was the bathroom! The boy grabbed a towel and set of some of his usual clothes, adorned in black and white. Hoshi opened the door, skipped through, slammed it shut and saw another paper. This one would read, We both know you probably missed the note on the inside, but hit the backyard when you done wiping your ass. Shouyu crumpled this note up and tossed it aside shaking his head thinking to himself, "Who does Sensei think I am? Boo boo the foo? I see damn near, everythi-..."

On the way to the bathroom, he saw another note, Alright fine use the bathroom, but make sure you wipe your tally wacker when you done. We stay clean unless training in this household. Hoshi snatched that one down and crumbled into the trash too. He shook his head as he jumped in some water and freshened up. He thought for what, he was going to train anyway, but, a shinobi must always be presentable and show no signs of futility and struggle. Hoshi nodded after adorning his set of clothes, rubbing his stomach he grew slightly hungry. How odd would it be to find a note in the kitchen, but maybe he wouldn't. Oh but sure enough, a stroll into the kitchen and immediately he spotted another note. Hoshi read it aloud, " Now I know you ain't touching my damn fridge. Bring that ass to the back and let me find out you raided it again! Or if it was Mizu!
So help me Hoshi I will wring your neck!"

This one he let drop to the floor, shaking his head. He had trained himself before his days founded by Kumo, to eat limited to survive. He could most likely endure this training with a small amount of food. And so Hoshi picked up a high calorie, high in potassium fruit he began to munch on. He made his way into the back to find his master already sitting on a mat with a scent of food. Hoshi was biting into the fruit before he realized what was happening. After that last bite he chucked it hoping Yuuto wouldn't notice. Hoshi then turned his head and slowly his body followed so he could chew and gulp without Yuuto seeing, hopefully. After his complete rotation Hoshi would have finished the food and walked up, taking a seat next to Yuuto. His nose tickled, he looked around and seen a bunch of stuff he didn't know about. Yuuto was accompanied by puppets, those of which Hoshi was still getting used to, so he remained cautious eyeing them and seeking to understand their inner workings.

Rubber balls, seals, weights and two other puppets against a wall. Hoshi's brow rose in curiosity. A smell filled the air, cigars and bushes that stunk like a bad flower or skunk. Hoshi grabbed at the food, he was out of time and hungry, he began feasting away stuffing his mouth until he was full. After he would speakk.

"Sorry sensei I was starved! Im ready for training now!"

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hoshi barely payed attention to much else other than scarfing down his food. "So this how you do? Eat food without speaking. You're a savage, and you need help." While Hoshi continued to scarf, Yuuto began to break out one of his wraps, he didn't have to worry too much about splitting this one other than the stems in the leaf until he had a rectangle like shape. He began to break down the green herbal buds into the leaf, rolling it up carefully. His third eye was focused on Hoshi the entire time, and when he began to tuck and pull the wrap he saw that Hoshi had finished a meal. The Anbu Sennin continued to purl his cigar while addressing Hoshi, "So there are a few things that we need to discuss Hoshi, specifically why you are here. Make no mistake you are here if not by a fluke of this demon that got mixed into my DNA, and the need to keep that information. However that does not mean I would have kept you around if you didn't impress me. However you have yet to impress me since being here. While I consider the job in the tunnels a "success", in my opinion you failed. Mizu and Sieryu put you and solely you above the protection of Kuro who was dying in another tunnel to a pit of chakra sucking rosebuds, and Shiori who was unconscious among the Ugras, the under-goblins. You probably didn't know that, but the Anbu, Kuro, and Shiori never made it to the room. When it comes to the other points beyond fighting as a shinobi you have more work to do. However there was something that you did while impressive, it was incredibly stupid. See when you did it in the Mountain we were fighting a demon stronger than me, any power was necessary. Those goblins in the tunnel? You simply had to utilize your skills more, not this raw power you keep tapping into. I observed you with the borrowed Byakugan and saw how the chakra in your body worked."

Yuuto dug into his back pocket to pull out two snapshots. It was the only ones he was able to retain during the quick process of the battle. They were in Byakugan vision pointing and on the images there were red circles on different points on his body. "So here are some images of you during the tunnel, since I had your Byakugan they came out way more in depth. So Hoshi do you see what I see? I'm sure since it's your technique you know the basics, however do you understand how detrimental this is to your body? No your actual spirit? See normally especially a Shinobi of your level would not be able to draw on that much raw power. Yet you had the chakra levels of a powerful A-Rank shinobi. Maybe even that of one on the cusp of S-Rank. You literally used your life force to multiply your own chakra, it builds up at the "Gate" like a valve of control that limits your chakra. However your pressure builds up and bursts the valve allowing your body to distribute this new raw unfiltered power .... but your body breaks while you use this. At this rate you will likely either die by over-using your life force, or you'll become a cripple before you reach your potential." Yuuto stood up and lit his cigar, the skunky smell of the herb began to fill the air around them.

"Don't you want to see just how much stronger you can truly become? Don't you want to reach your potential?" Yuuto exhaled the smoke in Hoshi's direction, coughing a little for this batch was strong. He took another hit, while weaving chakra threads from his finger tips to the puppets. Fuijin, was a black puppet with green accents and clothes. The most notable features was the cloud like hair and the air sash around its neck. The Prince of WIlls was more of a large puppet with a woodgrain finish, it looked like it was layered with another shell making it clear why the puppet was larger. The two puppets would begin to float in the air, and then shift and transform. Yuuto's puppets were lined with numerous tools, one of the most notable features were the multiple summoning seals in them that tapped into his workshop currently in the Kokuren. Extra puppet limbs began to expand from the two defensive puppets as one of the visors came undone (Eko, who resembles a small white haired, brown skinned boy with three eyes). Eko joined them furthering the Puppet Creation.

Yuuto made a dome like platform with one opening. He would speak to Hoshi and explain what was about to go down. "So there are a few things I want to focus on to make you less reliant on this crazy power, and stronger at your core. If your core is stronger, your supplemental techniques will follow. We need to work on your chakra control as well and your ability to control your energy output. So you're going to get in this dome, it's a puppet technique called Infinite Labyrinth, a defensive move that makes multiple layers to protect the user. However we're going to use it in order to make you undergo a controlled training environment. However I want you to go in there being calm and clear of mind. This is my special herb, I want you to smoke it." He'd pass the cigar to Hoshi, and wait for him to take a hit. There was a large chance Hoshi was going to cough his lungs out because this was some strong s**t. However maybe his lungs were tough!

"You're gonna put on those body weights next, they probably weigh about 250 altogether. Then you're gonna grab those chakra suppressing seals, I think you're going to need like 10 on your body. Do you remember when you first met me? I was climbing up the mountain with chakra suppressing seals so I could restrain myself from freely using chakra to enhance my trip. The goal of this training is to use Chakra, not the crazy Gate thing you do, but your natural chakra while being suppressed under the seals. On top of those weights and the natural shifting environment of the Infinite Labyrinth. While it might seem like simple movement you will have some things coming at you, and you're not allowed to use your Byakugan either."

Once Hoshi was prepared, he'd enter the Infinite Labyrinth. When he was in the door would close behind him. Hoshi would have trouble seeing in the dome, it wasn't pure darkness but it was dim. He would find himself light-headed from the herb his movements might have been sluggish and slower than his normal speed which was pretty quick. Yuuto on the outside, was wearing his visor now, and controlling he labyrinth. He then channeled his Gravity Element onto the dome, increasing the gravity inside the dome by about 10% instantly increasing the pressure on Hoshi. He wasn't sure how the young boy was going to take the increased gravity but if you knew how gravity worked there was no way it was going to be simple. Plus Yuuto had every intention of increasing the gravity as they continued but for now 10% would serve as a good appetizer.

The makeshift tiles beneath Hoshi started to move and make the young man have trouble keeping his footing. Yuuto was kind enough to give him some time to get acclimated to the constant changes, but it wasn't going to be long (30 seconds... Yuuto's not really that nice). The real challenge of this would be the traps hidden inside the dome. While Hoshi moved around, a beam of wood would jut out and attempt to strike Hoshi. It was like a log trying to knock someone down. Yuuto would have multiple of these "Puppet Logs" come out in different time intervals. 5 Seconds, 7 Seconds, 4 Seconds, 18 Seconds, 29 Seconds, 2 Seconds etc ... there was no way Hoshi could keep up with the timing, this training was all about making a harsh enviroment for Hoshi to train in while not being prepared for what may have come next. Without his Byakugan how could he take this training.

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuuto appeared displeased at Hoshi scarfing down food before anything else. As he would chow down, a skit stench filled the air. Hoshi peeked at Yuuto who was dealing with some kind of wrap and nuggets of green bushes he was breaking down. Hoshi grabbed a napkin near by and wiped his mouth just as Yuuto had finished rolling up what looked like a cigar. Hoshi was confused on why he dumped he was doing such a thing.

Yuuto then addressed the little mission they had excavating within the trees' tunnels. Supposedly Kuro, Shirori and the Anbu never made it to the refuge that Hoshi found. More details would explain that someone almost died, and Hoshi failed at showing responsibility for his team mates, as well as Mizu and Seiryu. But they only hoped Shouyu because he overdid it with the gates again. Instantly, Hoshi's head would fall, eyes to the ground in thought. Right after utilizing he gates he felt completely drained, broken and torn apart, he was barely able to move by himself. Had he not done so, he could have been the one to save Kuro and notice the missing three. Hoshi would sigh before raising his head and nodding, he wanted to show Yuuto, he understood.

That's when Yuuto pulled out two pictures, it showed Hoshi, detailed as his Byakugan eyes could ever be. He could now see, that unlocking the gates was more than just forcing an irregular amount of chakra, but it was also intertwined with his life energy.

"Ooohh.... I see. Hmmm."

He was leaning into the picture observing it, while listening to Yuuto explain what he saw. Red circles marked as the valves he spoke of. Hoshi was able to understand this fully, he had always felt those locks and knew he could unlock it, but he was now beginning to understand the consequences of this forbidden technique. He shook his head at his own stupidity.

"Yes sensei... I understand..."

It was all he could see at the moment, Yuuto would rise and and that stench grew stronger. He was smoking the cigar now, even the smoke itself brushing across his face as he inhaled made the boy feel light in the head. He was blinking, feeling a euphoric tingle trace down his spine and fill out through his physical. It was calming, it even stilled his hyperactive chakras that seemed to always replenish itself little by little. Hoshi's eyes dropped to the floor again, same time Yuuto was maneuvering his puppets into a creation, it started with Fujin and a larger one he hadn't seen yet. Hoshi stood up hearing things around him happening, he noticed the puppets floating, followed by a third, and then a dome appeared. Hoshi looked around confused. His thoughts ran rampant through his mind as Yuuto described this as a defensive puppet technique now to be used as a training ground. Hoshi was going to walk in, but he was stopped before and passed the cigar. With his right index and thumb he took hold of the cigar.

"What?! I don't smoke, I thought this stuff was bad for your cardio?"

He looked at the cigar, its tip a bright burning red with a stream of strong scented smoke. Hoshi hesitated before putting the blunt between his lips as Yuuto did. He'd finally breathe, a deep breath as the red tip glowed brighter and a thick stream of smoke leading now. Hoshi's eyes closed as his throat filled with a thick cloud of smoke. He pulled the cigar from his mouth and damn near dropped it as he declined to his knees a big cough relieving this throat from the fumes. He held his hand up, trying to give the cigar back as Hoshi was on all fours coughing. The coughing increased his body temperature, there was a light film of sweat on his forehead. The light headed feeling increased and made it feel like his brain wasn't there, just an empty head. His body felt light as a feather, almost tingling. What was this? His chakra flow slowed, it was almost like, he could easily feel his chakras better now, things were a bit slowed down. Hoshi looked left and look right, his reaction time hadn't changed at all, but his perception of things did. After coughing out his lungs and pounding his chest, he slowly stood.

He was wobbly at first, he was still getting used to this new feeling. It seemed surreal.

"Sensei... What is this? I feel like... a breeze in the Kumo wind..."

He was looking at his hands, front and back before Yuuto instructed him to add on body weights and chakra suppressing seals. These were the ones he first seen Yuuto with, Hoshi made his way over to the weights and attached to his body. Big mistake, he should've put the seals on first, the weights slowed him down. They were heavy, and damn near limited his mobility. He struggled to attach the seals, he put one on each limb, each foot, each hand, each elbow, each kneecap, one on his heart, and one on the back of his neck. Immediately he didn't feel his chakras at all. Is this what a normal civilian felt like?

Yuuto explained Hoshi would be training against incoming moving objects, while not allowed to use his Doujutsu. His eyes widened as he cocked his head over to Yuuto. After all these hindrances, he wasn't allowed to use his gifted eyes! He sighed, Hoshi knew one day this training would come. A day where, he'd have to rely solely on himself and not so much of these costly abilities. Yuuto was right. The path Hoshi was headed would surely leave him dead or crippled soon enough.

"Yes sensei. I will do my best."

Hoshi limped into the dome, which closed behind him. The floor below him was shifting he had to watch his footing. He was beginning to slip and tumble with the he weights on him not helping. Several times he was reduced to one knee, but he forced himself back up. If the weights weren't enough, his feeling of light as a feather turned against him as he felt heavy as a rock. As if, something was pushing him down to the ground. His knees were bent and he struggled to stand.

Hoshi couldn't stand in one place for too long, hence the tiles separating his feet. He stayed on the move, but his normally lightning fast speed was reduced heavily. Hoshi was watching the tiles, trying to find a pattern of some sort before a log burst into his chest and sent him flying to the wall of the dome where he landed flat on his face. Hoshi pushed himself up slowly, coughing a bit of blood. He looked up, yet another beam of wood was coming his way, Hoshi barrel rolled to his left and dodge it. The tiles shifted, pulling his body apart, he jumped from a kneeling position, another beam coming his way but Hoshi would parry it with his left forearm, using the weights to advantage.

Every step he took he had a sense of danger in it. He never stayed in one spot, his movement was sluggish, although even without his Byakugan everything seemed to be coming at him slower, and it was easy to register mentally, even though his physical was heavily hindered. Each reaction was slowed and it made him have to use a large portion of mental fortitude to anticipate attacks and react before his body naturally would. Was this a mental training session as much as physical?

Hoshi stepped on a tile, it shifted parting his legs, a beam was coming. Hoshi seen it from the corner of his eyes, he moved with tile, Hoshi doing a perfect split and leaning forward as the beam floated overhead. Hoshi began to focus chakra into his feet, but it was a limited amount since a large portion was suppressed. His tenketsu points were being pressured, as if almost like a reaction, his gates wanted to open but he suppressed this and called forth natural chakra. Hoshi was now standing, adjusting his feet to the tiles getting ready for the next barrage.

"Tch!"

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Now that his student was nice and high, and in the Infinite Gravity Chamber, he could focus on progressing the young man. See everything Yuuto did had purpose, he wasn't narcissistic but he was the plotting type. While he enjoyed getting high, Hoshi use was for throwing his senses off balance. The wooden dome was for the never ending sliding panels, it was the nature of the jutsu, this is one of the many ways puppeteers fended off their exposed sides. The wooden beams coming at Hoshi were to add onto the pressure of not being able to move, and without his Byakugan he'd have to rely on his skewed senses to overcome this trial of pain. However his student was impressing him as time progressed.

See something Yuuto noticed is that in some ways he honestly thought Hoshi was a genius in fighting. He thought the young man while unrefined had a lot of potential. The way that he picked up on things, humbled himself when he was wrong, the way that he put together some moves for battle and his ingenuity. Yuuto took heed to all of that noticing that in a lot of ways Hoshi reminded him of the Anbu Sennin. If he was lucky he could help Hoshi avoid many wrong turns and make the best decisions. It didn't dawn on Yuuto but in some ways he was building a father - son relationship with Hoshi, he wanted nothing more than the best for the Young man, while he didn't show it because it hadn't become aware to him just yet. To Yuuto this could was an obstacle, but a brave fool touched his colder heart. Plus since the mountain Yuuto had a new lease on life, being dismembered by a demon would do that to you.

Hoshi was adapting quickly in the chamber, while the gravity was still getting to him it was only 10% and while the chakra suppressing seals were hindering his flood of chakra, he was keeping his power and knack to go into Gates under check. Through this training he wanted Hoshi to utilize his natural abilities as a shinobi and if he could dig into his lineage's techniques without so much as a struggle. Eventually the point of the chakra seals would become more apparent but for now he had to make sure Hoshi was getting the movement and reaction down which he was. Yuuto would up the gravity Intensity by 7% bringing it up to 17% Gravity Pressure. The young man would feel himself become far more sluggish, but the Sennin had faith Hoshi was going to get over that quickly. More logs would start coming at Hoshi, they would come in increments of two forcing the boy to have to push his body more than just dropping to the floor. See these next set of logs were going to come in different directions, but like I've stated there would be no doubt Hoshi could overcome this portion.

So being the whipper that he is, Yuuto decided to up the game without giving the boy much time to prepare. See Yuuto was utilizing the Squad Up technique in order to control more puppets. He included Raijin who matched Fuijin except that he was red in places instead of green, had black static hair with a pair of drums on his back. Yuuto began opening small points of entry through the barrier and allowed his puppet Raijin to fire Vapor Cannons into the dome. The Puppet was very much focused on hitting Hoshi in his blind spots, the water Pressure increasing at some points (Jutsu Expansion). Hoshi was going to have to fend off intervals of water cannons and two sets of logs from different directions, sometimes they would collide at him at once. Did Hoshi have a technique that could repel these attacks or a strategy to overcome this? Or would he find a new method altogether? This was perfect to work up a sweat on his student, and really get his instincts and mind in sync on the battlefield. Hoshi needed to be more aware all around when in high tense situations.

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hoshi was attune to everything around him now, he was understanding his limits and what was coming at him. The tiles shifted, and so Hoshi moved with them some more, step by step. Another beam was coming, Hoshi looked at it, squinted eyes, even through this narrow view from peripheral, he could see another coming the opposite way. He had to watch his surroundings, without taking his eyes off the main objective, without his byakugan, how difficult. There was no time truly to react to this new field, Hoshi stepped toward this first beam, generating as much chakra as he could to his left hand. With these seals, focusing chakra into a single point was almost like a big game of tug-o-war. He had some amount in his left palm, he wondered if this would be enough.

The art of the gentle fist, a seemingly nothing strike empowered by an extra force of chakra. It could make the simplest touch a deadly pierce, for today his palm would connect nice and softly on a side of the beam as Hoshi stepped to it, his opposite foot stepped away, opening his stance as his right hand did the same with an equal amount of chakra. His right hand had stopped the other beam, Hoshi felt them pushing at him trying to close him in. He already had a plan to simply redirect the beams but the gravity must have gotten heavier, for he slowed and he knew it wasn't from mental capacity or that he was already tired. Shouyu, exerted more chakra from his heart, spine and brain, like squeezing an orange. This allowed his arms not to falter while he adjusted to the new gravity, slowly he turned into a spin sending the beams flying opposite directions away from each other. Just then a thin stream line of water crossed his eyes, just barely missing his face. A new obstacle! If his byakugan were active he could've saw the direction it came from, or even seen it long before he redirected the wood. He cringed his teeth, even through the high gravity, Shouyu lowered in stance, a bit of his locked chakra condensing itself from the waist down. He would back flip into clear view, several more streams gliding past his body in the process while to beams collided with each other missing its target.

Hoshi landed just as a thick stream with way more torque was headed straight for him. His eyes widened at the sight. His had an idea but it wouldn't stop this powerful water jutsu. He didn't care, he resolved that it would buy him some time, Hoshi cringed as he tried to leak his chakra through the pores in his skin, a natural Hyuuga thang. The thin blue stream of chakra came out, only a little bit. He cursed the chakra seals as Hoshi inhaled deep and held his breath pushing his chakras out, and soon enveloped his entire body like a dome. Hoshi set his feet well enough for him to twist at a good speed into a rotating spin. The Kaiten, or Eight Trigrams Rotaton was a family famed defensive and offensive technique. Hoshi had mistimed it though by a fraction, his goal was to strike both beams at a point, where geometry would play itself out and parry the beams of water. But with Hoshi doing this a tab bit too early, maybe doubting his own physical capabilities under the given circumstances, the beams completely bounced off his dome, allowing a powerful stream free entry into his Kaiten.

Hoshi noticed the break immediately still spinning, it pierced his dome and dispersed his chakra in a light blue fog. Hoshi still rotating on one foot kept seeing view of the stream of water until he jumped. This however was timed right, he was facing the stream, off target by a foot or so. But with this particular jutsu being larger than others it was also wider, and Hoshi was still in range for a partial hit. He placed his forearms in front of his face, cased with a thin line of his chakra he tried to block the brunt of the attack and did. It still sent him flying some feet away into a beam that struck him from the side, causing him to jerk in the opposite direction. This push and pull stretched out his obliques in the abdomen area. It sent a streamline of pain through his body and Hoshi couldn't really move to his left without feeling it. He was sliding across the floor, his right elbow dug into the ground and like a pole vault he launched himself back up to his feet holding his side. The boy was heaving now, okay, he was definitely feeling the fatigue.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hoshi's reaction became sharper as time progressed, he was getting acclimated to the weight of the gravity, and the weights on his body. The biggest thing that he was achieving was pulling out small bits and pieces of chakra, through the chakra suppressing seals. The young boy was able to amass enough chakra to use the famed Kaiten, one of the Pride of the Hyuuga next to the Byakugan. Yuuto felt the massive repelling feedback, not only was Kaiten pushing away the logs, it was pushing the gravity off of Hoshi's body if only for the briefest of moments. He was able to dodge out of the cannon's way mostly but this still left him open to more pain. The young Hyuugan was down and when he fell to the ground Yuuto would stop the assault of wooden beams and vapor cannons. He was planning on switching to the Vapor Cannon and the Flamethrowers, barraging Hoshi with elementals, but he decided that this was becoming a pain, plus he still had limits too, his chakra wasn't endless yet

Yuuto would start releasing the dome, leaving only the wooden platform. His puppets were still locked together for this technique but he wasn't keeping Hoshi cramped up inside of the training room. Now the young boy would feel the gentle breeze of Konoha and the bright sun beaming on him. A loud clap would start behind him, Yuuto was approaching. "Well Hoshi, I must say color me impressed. You did far better than I expected and adapted much faster. Did you understand what this training was for? Every move I made was tailored to train an aspect or at least get you started on the right path. Why don't you take off those weights first, don't remove the seals just yet, we got one more part to this exercise." As Hoshi took off the weights, he'd instantly feel lighter, like his body had acquired new agility, even if only by a little. Yuuto would smile before stepping forward emanating a light-green hand of medical chakra. However this Medical Chakra would begin to take on shades of Purple an obvious sign of the Dark Element that Yuuto knew how to control. He would place his palm on Hoshi's arm, the young man instantly feeing the effects of Angelic Blessing taking hold and healing him from the damage and fatigue he acquired from the training. While this was technically now a "Dark" Jutsu, all it did was increase the potency of the healing. "Eventually people will learn that not all Dark Chakra is bad. Some creatures simply can't help it, but it doesn't make it evil." He was frustrated, but he honestly didn't know why? Was he becoming touchy on Demon stuff or something?

Regardless Yuuto would step back and sit on the floor in meditation. "You don't see what I see Hoshi, but I promise I will teach you what I can to make you into the amazing Shinobi I know you can and will be. Sit, and focus your mind. I need you to dig deep into your heart, and look within. You need to start learning the how to control this beastly power in you. In order to do that I have came up with multiple exercises to push your physical limitations and chakra ones in order to create better unison of your energy and body. There is a group of monks I trained under in order to learn the art of Shadow Boxing.

They taught me how to control my third eye, how to channel the power it held deep within into my very being they even refer to it as Chi instead of Chakra. I mastered my mind and learned to utilize my body becoming a weapons expert in the process, am who I am because of moments like those. For you, it needs to be control over these gates and your body has to be able to handle it as well. So without any more rambling from me, I want you to focus on unleashing one and only one gate. I want you to use the smallest amount of chakra you possibly can to intertwine with a small portion of your being. I want you to then utilize this balance to open the Gates, but you need to control the output to its most efficient capacity. The challenge in this, is that if you don't use enough chakra then you'll probably not even unlock a single gate, due to all the Chakra Suppressing Seals that are left. However if you over shoot it you'll be nothing more than the boy you were in the tunnel. This is your chance to prove that a Boy can become a Man. "
He'd wait for his pupil to rise to the occassion.

[OOC]
-After your next post we each will post our closing posts, and enjoy our super fast tutoring lol

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Reclined on knee, his right eye half closed, due to a bead of sweat dripping from his eyebrow into his eye. The salty liquid stung his eye, his vision was even more acute especially since that herbal smoke. But everything began to cease. The dome disappeared, the logs stop, yet the wood remain and Hoshi fell down to his bottom holding his side. That's when he heard a clapping approach him from behind. Yuuto asked an obvious question about the training, this was maybe the first and last time Hoshi would ever give a smart remark. He turned around and looked at Yuuto, wiping the sweat from his hues he looked up with slanted pale eyes.

"I know all of that would have been easier without all of this stuff, pfft..... Got me good."

He held his side with that last statement, cringing. Hoshi forced himself to stand, now being instructed to removed the weighs, and so he did with a shrug but not the seals. He was relieved immediately and already feeling faster than before. He tried out some jabs, wincing with his left from his injured rib cage. His jabs flickered and Hoshi smirked. Yuuto approached with a familiar medical jutsu that turned dark, Hoshi rose a brow at first and tensed but eased up as Yuuto explained. Of course Hoshi could trust the man, that was without doubt. Yuuto hadn't done anything to make Hoshi feel otherwise in any way.

The chakra was slightly different, reacting against cells more so which accelerating their healing properties and the process began instantly. Hoshi not only felt the pain fade but his stamina also returned. Once Yuuto was finished he stepped away and sat down, and begun meditating. Hoshi stood and let the medical jutsu take effect, stretching his shoulder by rotating until he sat down as well.

Yuuto broke down what he learned from monks, most of which Hoshi would nod and agree to. He was fond of meditation himself, it was in fact how he began to know about the chakra gates and study them. It's what brought him to become a Hachimon. Having fully understood what was said and needed to be done, Hoshi nodded.

"Yes sensei. But... I have been trying this a lot ever since I have unlocked these abilities. And usually, once it comes out, it becomes very difficult to maintain and well... it usually just bursts throughout my body. Like in that tunnel. I only wanted to open three gates, but the sudden surge in chakra lead me to open more. But I will do my best, after all... I will have to master this one day. Or turn away from it. Hai."

Hoshi crossed his legs straightened his back, with his hands performed the tiger hand seal. It was a dominant hand seal used in most jutsus, typically at the end of fire moves. It allows chakra to rise from feet to the head and accelerate in flow, that just what his chakras did. Even with the seals, his chakra responded to the tiger like a raging river of water cascading against the bed rock. Hoshi's face outwardly would already shows signs of him fighting the river of chakra, to maintain it. Somewhere in the middle of this spine, something clicked, the Gate of Life, the first gate was being breached. Hoshi recalled Yuuto's instructions. Mix a little bit of chakra, with a little bit of his own life force. He knew with this felt like, his life force that is, a thin line from his heart leaked into his chakra network. The gate opened in a burst, Hoshi's physical aura engulfed his body. His face was cringing from trying to control himself. His hair was beginning stand up on its own due to the high elevation of chakra around him. His body was being flooded by chakra, his blood flowing and heart pounding faster . He felt his muscles expand and his chakra moved up his back, seeking to unlock the second. It was too much, and Hoshi showed a different control. Against the natural
balance of his chakra flow Hoshi stopped everything altogether, halting his chakra. This canceled his gate immediately, his vapor dissipating and Hoshi left heaving.

" I couldn't do it... I felt the next one coming."

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuuto watched as Hoshi tried his best to unleash a single gate. The boys face showed a great frustration, however he still attempted. Chakra started pouring out of him too quickly, he was leaking. The ground began to shake once more like an eruption of chakra was going throughout his body. He was just going to burst open more gates than he needed but Hoshi made an executive decision. He completely shut off the power.

Yuuto started laughing as Hoshi said he couldnt do it, his eyes lightning up with excitement. "No it's fine that you couldn't Hoshi you made the bigger step to truly being a man and knowing when to cap. Im proud of you, young man you have not let me down Im proud to have a student that rises to the occassion and impresses me. Now try again, we have nothing but time my entire schedule is cleared for you and whatever you want to work on." It was fun having a pupil, he wondered again if this is how Kogan felt when Yuuto was his newest pupil.

Yuuto grabbed his half a blunt from his robes and re lit it. He would take a small drag twice, before handing it over. "Now take little hits, big ones like before just waste the smoke when you let it out. It will help calm your nerves and the best part, that bud is infused with chakra. Enjoy my dear pupil... but two hits then pass ... oh ash before you pass too please." He would smirk before handing Hoshi the blunt again while the two would continue to work on Hoshi's chakra training.

[End of Tutor]
[Fade to Green]

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hoshi was pleased to see that Yuuto wasn't distressed about his failure. The chakra seals didn't even really work when it came unlocking gates. Yuuto was actually rewarding of Hoshi's actions, insisting he keep trying since the time. Hoshi nodded, in that moment he tried to recall what it all felt like now, the surging of chakra. He was beginning to feel the flow, strong as it was, he knew he had to ride the wave and not be scared.

"Yes sensei. I think I'm actually getting a handle on it now."

Yuuto grabbed the cigar and lit it up once more, passing to Hoshi with strict instructions. The young teenager was still unknown to all this nodded awkwardly reaching out for it. Shouyu put the cigar to his lips and inhaled slowly, it was a quick breath before he pulled it away, releasing the fumes. He coughed lightly, and inhaled once more. A little bit of ash formed at the tip and with a slight tap of his finger it fell off the edge of the cigar. Hoshi passed it back, swallowed the smoke and watched it go through his nose, amazed.

Hoshi then went back to meditation, he felt the surge of chakra again and released the first gate, before the same occurrence was happening again and he shut the reserves off quickly. He sighed again but kept trying.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back