Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

For Crying Out Loud... [Solo Mission]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shinbatsu leaned forward, looking Motoi in the eye. They were both unblinking, Shinbatsu the interrogator, the terrorist, and Motoi nearly infantile in fear. In between them dangled two of the latter man's left hand fingers from the ceiling. If the thief felt any pain from losing these appendages, he was too scared to show it.

"It is not my job to find out why you stole these records. Do you understand that? I do not have to report anything you tell me back to my authorities. This is for self-gain. Self-interest. Maybe, just maybe..." Shinbatsu leaned forward, and his guest quivered visibly. The Chuunin smiled. "If you cooperate and I like what I hear, I can see to it that whoever requested these documents gets what he asked for. You're not too far behind yet. Maybe whatever they paid you will still net you a positive, even without two of your fingers."

Motoi closed his eyes. Shinbatsu didn't like that, and he lost his smile. He needed Motoi's senses to be connected with him. He got up and walked very slowly behind the man, but each step was intentionally heavy so as to be heard. The thief was muttering to himself and, as Shinbatsu got closer, he could see that he was sweating heavily. System shock was far, but not too far. He placed a hand on the man's shoulder and circled around to place his other hand on the other shoulder before leaning down to talk straight into Motoi's left ear. The latter man actually spoke first. "I... I told you, nobody paid me, I'm acting alone, please, you have to believe me!" Shinbatsu closed his eyes again. This was getting old, fast. "Akami. A. Hyuuga. H. Takahashi. T. You didn't grab a pile of medical records. You looked for very specific names, separated them from the others, and ran with those. You knew who you were looking for, and excuse me for not believing that you have the capacity to figure out who would have information about them worth knowing in their records. Now if you're not gonna cooperate--" Shinbatsu leaned over Motoi and grabbed his crotch, squeezing hard enough to double over. He didn't speak immediately to ensure that the man would be able to hear him over the pain he was experiencing. "I can take these. I'm not too fond of goat eggs, but I can be persuaded to try human, and you're making a good argument for it." He squeezed again, and Motoi doubled over in his chair. Even if he wasn't bound, the Chuunin was fairly certain that he was in too much pain to actually try anything. "Set up! You've been set up. Set up!"

He was stirring the pot. Set up, he'd been told. The whole thing was a test. The documents weren't even real. His face was pale. Could it be true? Was he being inspected? What for? Had they caught on to what had really happened during his last mission? He didn't like the smell of what was cooking. Maybe he'd feed it to a stray. Or maybe he'd pick them out and send them to the Kazekage Tower. That would be ballsy. Shinbatsu smiled. Yes, yes it would.

[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back